Smash DLC

Pick a row to be the final two DLC fighters for Smash Ultimate, Yea Forums.

Attached: Choose.png (720x110, 168K)

Reimu and Goku

Crash and Leon, hands down. Doomguy and Ryu, while based, are also very generic. After them there's just a bunch of literal whos then "The Reddit Duo" with Reium and Goku. Yup. Gotta go with my boys.

Kasumi & KOS-MOS, because that's what you are actually going to get

Travis and KOS-MOS without question

A row would be horizontal you retard. The word you’re looking for is column.

Attached: AEE9662C-1AE4-44F9-B6E4-1345ABB712FA.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

None. Fuck off with your third-parties.

Every possible first party left is incredibly boring compared to even the less interesting third parties

If I had to choose out of those COLUMNS, it would be Leon and Crash. Pretty good combo and they're both iconic characters.

Too bad, the last thing that Reggie said about Smash, was that Joker was indicitive about all the DLC. People thought he meant how unexpected he was, but the connecting tissue between all of them so far is they are third party. It's obvious that Nintendo wanted third party for the DLC, not only to seem more appealing, but also to draw in people to those games. Smash is their biggest advertisement and it means more love from third parties to suddenly get an influx of players.

I'm putting my lot in with Dante and Chosen Undead.

Can I get Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright?

Klonoa and Phoenix.

column 2, doomguy and ryu hayabusa

Only correct choice.
Chosen Undead would also be acceptable but Dante is not worth losing either Doomguy or Ryu for

Dante and Chosen Undead, literally no downside

Attached: gestures.jpg (750x996, 120K)

Here are the only columns worth picking.

Crash and Leon
Amaterasu and Mai
KOS-MOS and Travis
Klonoa and Phoenix

Jill and KOS-MOS

Crash and Leon. I would pick Terry's if you didn't pair him with that boring slut

>Why yes, my column of choice would be Column #2, consisting of Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa. How did you know?

Attached: 1545216864244.png (1080x1331, 1020K)

Dante and Chosen Undead

Reimu and Goku (probably because i like Touhou)

Normally I'd choose 2 characters I know but to make things interesting, I'll choose 2 characters I DON'T know
>Mai Shiranui
>Chris Redfield

Are these good choices? Who are they?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-233852_Google.jpg (1440x1088, 570K)

>Pick a row to be the final two DLC fighters
But there's 15 slots in both rows

Doomguy and Hayabusa. Easy.