Make a better and less pretentious sequel

>make a better and less pretentious sequel
>it's great

>still, nobody cares

BUY TEW2 BECAUSE I WANT A THIRD GAME

Attached: 692d62694f2b36adb65b35ba.jpg (280x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-evil-within-2-pc-steam-cd-key
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why da fuck is it still at full price?

I played the demo and that "open world"-ish main area with sidequests was very underwhelming.

>open world meme
>no Ruvik
>plot is nothing but contrivances to justify the setting
>interesting villain is killed off and replaced with a boring one, who is then killed off and replaced with a more boring one

They're already working on Ghostwire Tokyo so TEW is most likely a dead series. Give up hope OP.

I liked 1 more but I still really want a third game.

Attached: 62ec0994e10c636854ce124b532b5aea.jpg (640x481, 39K)

It's trash compared to the original. The original at least tried to flesh characters out.

cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-evil-within-2-pc-steam-cd-key

The original fleshed absolutely nobody out except for Ruvik and Kidman in the DLC.
Speaking of, why are all of Shinji Mikami's post-RE4 games so unmemorable in the story department? Vanquish and TEW are great games, but their stories are pretty generic and boring.

Attached: __joseph_oda_juli_kidman_and_sebastian_castellanos_the_evil_within_drawn_by_katou_teppei__sample-d5f (850x936, 323K)

Attached: The Evil Within 2-2.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

I like it, but it has problems that made me drop it before finishing it
>Ammo conservation while enemies are complete bullet sponges, even survive headshots
>recoil is awful, feels like it's that way to make you miss shots to add to ammo conservation
>Open world seemed cool at first, but became boring and dull once you realized you can just run past all the enemies and they'll go back to their set path once you get enough distance
>Way too many stealth sections where you are forced to stealth and cannot fight

Loved the first one, 2 was decent too. but I'm ok with them trying new things as well.

Attached: 1563156482070.jpg (249x214, 23K)

It felt rushed, that said, I enjoyed it

>it's great

Attached: ew2.png (778x438, 428K)

Fell for the watered down open world meme, even tough it had moments where it became linear and hilariously those were the best
Still good but not great

I loved the 1st one beat it during October because of Halloween.
Unfortunately 2 wasn't on sale until after October the next year, but I bought it.
I'm just waiting to October this year to finally play it.
Everyone says it's not as good as the first, but the first one was so good.
I hope I'm not let down.

Why did the second one lack the surreal art direction of the first?

Forgot pic.

Attached: The Evil Within Cinegrid.jpg (1500x3061, 2.41M)

>TEW
>Generic story
The setting was great

because its a single player game

Pure kino. Shame the game sucked ass after the city part, but it's the same way re4 was with the island

They're fairly different.
Both are very good I'll say. I didn't think an horror open world was possible but 2 made it work.

They could have literally done any setting they wanted, whenever they wanted with the premise of the game and they chose Americana and underground tunnels

>better
>great
you should feel bad

Attached: 1544734072917.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>take random screenshot
>call it kino

>add first person
>most other bethesda games of its era got vr versions
>dont make a vr version
What did they mean by this?

Don't know why, he's right.

Yea, but the story was indeed ass.

It literally fleshed out Sebastian more than the sequel just from a couple of cutscenes with either the doctor, leslie or joseph.

>better

heh

7/10 at best. and that's pushing it.

Nah, that's not pushing it. Game is solid as fuck.

2 fucking sucked. Literally soulless. It had none of Mikami's style to it. It's like they turned it into some shitty summer blockbuster with the heavier focus on story which was made even more unfortunate by how bad and forgettable the script and characters were. I actually seem to be the only one that enjoyed the minimalist story of the first game. The visual and artstyle downgrade was awful. What the fuck happened with the art direction? Only thing good about 2 was Stefano but they threw him in the trash partway through and introduced some incredibly lame villains in his place. Stefano could have been so good if they built him up the entire game and had his perversions become more and more outrageous and insane. I think 2 was mostly directed by the gaijin fuck that did the kidman dlc in the first game.

I think I’m about halfway through the game. Ammo scarcity is a real problem in this game. It’s not impeding my progress but it’s really annoying sometimes. For instance that giant bitch with the razor blade arm running around the open world who tracks your location can’t be killed because I don’t have an a shitload of ammunition m.

>be mad
>be bald