This is the ULTIMATE pleb filter

this is the ULTIMATE pleb filter

Attached: 706B9591-B36D-4ADB-9142-2607B589CC58.jpg (1500x1035, 390K)

>dude just level against your own team lmao

retard alert

I did end up fairly overleveled in the dawn of souls remake because I was just wandering around and killing everything. Still beat it, what do I win?

No it's got to be one of these.

Attached: trueplebfilters.png (1708x459, 1.03M)

cope

i don’t see dds megami tensei for the famicom there user so you’re wrong partly

Final Fantasy II and III are objectively shit games that were poorly made with shitty mechanics that thankfully were either removed or heavily reworked for later entries.
How anyone can say they enjoyed playing those two games is beyond my comprehension.

Imagine willingly putting yourself through this garbage

"I had to put it down, man... It was terrible"

Attached: 222487963210875.png (1017x570, 608K)

I unironically love this game. I play through a different version of it every year for the past 10 years

Only boomers and contrarians enjoy this shit.

>and III
Okay now you need to die

Attached: 1560205887087.png (325x300, 87K)

>he thinks III is a good game
Take your pills grandpa your dementia is acting up again

I thought it was pretty good.

Cover art used to be so good what happened ;-;

the original MT is not comparable to fucking Wizardry 4 or Unlimited

Why make good cover art when americans are just going to shit all over it with their "designs"?

Speaking of Megami Tensei, I was surprised to see the cover art have a set of tits in full display. That was pretty ballsy.

calling something a pleb filter makes you a pleb.

III is unironically really good tho. It ditched a ton of mechanics that held most rpgs back at the time.

2>3 so it is in Das, so it is in ff

Ok ngl yo you right but still.. I miss it

how can something even be deemed contrarian just let people enjoy what they wanna enjoy faggot

This is nu-nu-Yea Forums, you can only like mainstream casual popular things

Wrong
This is

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

dq1 is easy as fuck you just have to grind and you win

ah yeah i forgot about that :/

dq1 is pretty easy man. 2 is way harder, and that one's only hard because they didn't play test it beyond a certain point.

FF2 is the sort of game that is really cool when viewed from a distance due to the levelling systems and stuff but every actual second spent playing the game is a total bore since you're fighting an endless amount of random battles. It's like how some people claim their job is really interesting when in reality they're just doing some repetitive action on an assembly line all day long.

to each their own then user personally i find grinding rather enjoyable especially if the music accompanying it is good

always relevant in this particular thread.

Attached: 1554834754598.jpg (1024x1024, 764K)

I played the GBA version, I really didnt have any strong feelings. It just kind of existed.

What's the meme?

I fucked up playing this game. I overshot the first area by a huge margin and ended up in Mysidia so when I finally found my way back to the right area I was already spamming Holy with Maria.

That just sounds like a badly designed game.

Especially the puzzles, yes. Didn't say it wasn't, only that it is a definite casual filter given that it's almost impossible to beat even with a guide, which did not exist when it first came out so an already near impossible game became even harder. It certainly doesn't sound like fun to me at all, and I say that as a person who beat BoF:DQ without using the SOL reset feature.

>look at me wanking my e-peen on a mongolian basket forum for playing a shitty time wasting slog of a game
Just when you think you have it bad, you can always find some fuckface on Yea Forums that's ten times sadder than you

just personal taste i guess, i just like the story and the leveling system. the music is one of the series best imo too

Highly nerfed ever since the GBA version

>this is the ULTIMATE pleb filter
This is one. If you cannot finish one of the easiest Wizardry game, i doubt you would complete the other ones,.

Attached: 448694-wizardry-proving-grounds-of-the-mad-overlord-pc-98-screenshot.gif (640x400, 11K)

FF bosses are notorious for bullshit party wipes though

I enjoyed FFI, I played it on the PSX Origin Collection on the PS3. Is the FFII version of that collection any good, meaning does it have the same shitty leveling system of the original or is it toned down?

Don't know if I was playing it wrong but I just had everyone unarmed the entire time and my team was a fucking killing machine, never bothered with anything else. I hear level up with 2 shields equipped made you almost impossible to hit but I never bothered.

who is talking about bosses? most W4 normal mobs can wipe you even if they don't blindside, and if they do you are 1000% dead no matter what if you get certain enemy party comps.

>Pleb Filter

Attached: 345394589345.png (718x473, 30K)

The PSX Origin Collection have the same shitty leveling system of the original

got it, do you know if the PSP version is any better?aside from the graphical improvements.

Is Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition any decent? How about the GBA version?
whats the best way to play 6

>whats the best way to play 6
emulate SNES version or play it on a SNES if you can.

best way to play 6 is the gba version, i wouldnt know about any of the rereleases of 2 since i only play the nes version :/

don't insult ff2 by lumping it in with actual trash like ff3.

If you don't hate every minute of it and dub it the worst Final Fantasy, you're a pleb.

he is not even wrong lmao

It says "the boss of Wizardry 1" in literally the second line of your screencap so I'm assuming he's talking about bosses

>FF3
>Trash
Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Attached: 1533008828866.jpg (640x698, 46K)

I can see why people dislike II but what is the problem with III?

Tell me about SaGa 1

you must be confused. this thread is about ff2, not ffxv.

GBA version has a few technical hiccups, the only improvement is the burger translation which isn't important if you're not gonna play it in english.

I can't hate the game that created SaGa

>Is the FFII version of that collection any good, meaning does it have the same shitty leveling system of the original or is it toned down?
No it's pretty much the same in all versions. Only difference is all versions from the PS1 foward changed it so you couldn't lose stats and also changed it so that you would gain HP at regular intervals from winning fights (GBA version might have introduced the HP change.)

FF2 is up there with FF8 as the easiest FF to break on top of how broken your party can be most bosses aren't immune to the teleport spell which is an instant kill.
>I hear level up with 2 shields equipped made you almost impossible to hit but I never bothered.
Yup it can easily be abused to get insane evasion. Agility gives evasion and agility has a higher chance to level up if your evasion is higher. Shields also give evasion so you just go into fights with a shield or two on and no other armor (because most armor decreases avoid), and shield skill boosts this evasion bonus. This leads to your agility leveling faster and faster so you can very quickly reach a point where your will have maxed out evasion with basically any gear in the game on.

ALRIGHT THEN YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT, LET'S DEBATE!
I'll prove your sorry ass so wrong about calling FF3 shit.

Attached: 1538965727244.jpg (400x636, 38K)

Damn, beat me to it.
>this fucking floor

Attached: 2-B6F_edited.png (560x560, 28K)

The PSP version have the same Toned down system than the GBA version.

I don't remember this Murdoch

Not even close

Attached: Wrathofthetitan.jpg (438x433, 43K)

>pleb filter is the final boss of one of 3 run types

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The fuck? III is great
II is unsatisfying to play because the more effectively and efficiently you handle battles, the less you get from them, which always weighs awkwardly at the back of your mind.

I'm surprised they adapted an eroguro novel into a Famicom game in the first place. Must have been smoking the good shit at Namco.

>I really didnt have any strong feelings. It just kind of existed.
That sums up the GBA port.

The GBA port is the best port for II though. Along with PSP.

Felt really old-school to me even when it was new but it's decently fun
2 is the awesome one though

Attached: gb_final_fantasy_legend_2_ii_p_fsoh39.jpg (300x300, 26K)

wait what

The Megami Tensei novel, my man.
>Nakajima is a fan of David Coverdale
That was unexpected

The Whitesnake guy?

Yup. IIRC mentioned during brief part at his house when he's looking ritual books in order to translate them to programming language.

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

What’s the left game? Middle looks like Wizardry IV and right is Digimon World I think.

Holy shit that game makes no sense to me. Why do my party members keep morphing? Felt like a string of unconnected events until I finally got to Apollo and it finally felt like a cohesive story was forming.

turn based games. YAAAAWN

and ur the pleb

FFII's gameplay mechanics were extra special

Ok adhd

Idiots hit theeir own party because it is eventually effective and prevents them from ever having to use strategy. They then complain that the game is boring after bascially cheating.

Unlimited Saga, otherwise known as REELS the video game featuring : I hope you have the manual or else this game is actually impossible to figure out

FFII could've been a great game if those types of enemies didn't exist.
Literally just delete the drain mechanic, this includes the blood sword, too.

everybody just watched the projared video and assumed his opinion was fact

Masochism is not a pleb filter. It's just masochism.