Now that the dust has settled, was it a good game?

Now that the dust has settled, was it a good game?

Attached: 220px-Mafia_III_cover_art.jpg (220x312, 30K)

no

>Mafia III
kek, shmucks on deviantart still make covers to fantasy sequels?

Nope

6/10.

It was a mediocre fucking piece of shit as if the devs wanted to make Watch Dogs 0 after playing The Godfather 2

Unfinished garbage. hat are you going to do when every industry in the US is choosing to hire political activists instead of game developers? Fuck 2K games and fuck Take Two

It's mediocre, but maybe worth five bucks if you like the setting.

Attached: 1563747303114.jpg (960x960, 30K)

It's great if you have ADD and can find enjoyment in the same repetitive driving and shooting for hours on end.

So you mean like every other open world game?

Have you see the gameplay shitposting nigger? All you do is drive around and got through the same 80 shooting galleries and do the same execution on samey mob bosses. Yeah the cutscenes are alright, but for fuck's sake it's a videogame, not a movie. Put some fucking effort into it.

So yeah, like every other open world game in the past decade

I got my man Vito a good end, it was alright.

You're retarded

I'm not a low iq stupid normshit nigger who falls for the honeymoon effect in every single game he plays. Mafia 3 is the exact same as any other open world game, it just doesn't bother hiding it like every other open world game does.

Is Mafia 3 the same as Mafia 2?
Cause Mafia 2 wasnt really a sandbox

Mafia 2 was just a linear story game with a hub world connecting it.

It was a good 6/10 game.
Didnt wow me but kept me entertained, I got my moneys worth from it.
great soundtrack.

>all open world games are the same
Kill yourself

6.5/10 by itself
4/10 as a "mafia game"

It was a bad game that was put together by a team that was potentially competent. There were just too many corners cut, so every single part of the game felt unfinished. There was an additional layer on top of that where the publisher and the studio heads wanted to capitalize on racial panic in America at the time, so they put a thick layer of MelaninPride EVERYwhere including the commercials. That shit got real old real fast.

Jesus, I'd hate to see a 4/10 game "by itself"

Literally the only good thing about it

I enjoyed it, got a bit boring towards the end with the same stuff, but the story at the start i thought was interesting

>Cool setting
>Good music
>Good story
>Ok gunplay
>Awful skybox
>Average activities

7/10