Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VofQjhpkJpY
youtube.com/watch?v=co9emN_atAk
youtube.com/watch?v=6wLHKS6EOko&t=13m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=JSlaaH4Kvd4
youtube.com/watch?v=RfdKyYg6dco
youtube.com/watch?v=upzLAJhtnvk
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxFRRf9DJM
nypost.com/2015/06/10/sorry-ladies-youll-never-understand-why-guys-love-goodfellas/
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11670067/Of-course-we-women-cant-get-our-pretty-little-heads-around-Goodfellas.-Duh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ApreCAQiZ4w
youtu.be/gS6tBhNv-LU?t=234
youtube.com/watch?v=9JvNhc13oKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (832x400, 633K)

I've never seen female relationships come anywhere near to the fellowship of male ones.

It's because competition between women is different than competition between men.
While men compete with each other in order to establish hierarchical structures where everyone has his place, women compete with each other with the goal of completely destroying and annihilating the opposition.
It always is an evolutionary benefit for the reproduction selector of a race to eliminate rivals instead of establishing dominion over them, while it benefits the gender that doesn't control mate selection to increase their power in the world by having a following.

Men play to win
Women play to make everyone else lose

based and manpilled

Attached: city.png (620x386, 432K)

Attached: cheating.jpg (800x602, 44K)

Attached: 20180919222525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Attached: Z1ybo[1].jpg (800x600, 96K)

all of them

Yakuza is literally made for women

>The Mad Max video game
How was it anyway? Never hear anyone talking about ever

Attached: 049c11d2d4890c444a6f287b3c2ba506da7c609f795030aab8b000527da006b7.jpg (680x509, 32K)

Okay but not worth paying much for.

it's fucking trash

Probably because 3DPD is incapable of companionship and can only feel lust and wrath

Attached: 12222232118.jpg (1000x560, 110K)

Attached: devilmaykino.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>FUCK YOU
eh

They buy it, but they cannot understand it.

Women actually love yakuza.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

atmosphere is 10/10
gameplay is 6/10
story is 6/10
characters are 8/10

it's alright

do you have a friendship as strong as Kiryu and Nishiki's?

men will never understand this scene

Attached: mirin.webm (1280x720, 503K)

>friendship
They had a brotherhood and if you don't understand the difference, you're probably female.

>men not using other men as a reference to improve themselves
I understand it just fine. In fact, it was made for me to understand.

Do you have a brotherhood as close as Kiryu and Nishiki?

Attached: 1553834732339.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

Wait, they have Batista in these games?

I'VE TAKEN THIS user'S POST HOSTAGE. REPLY TO THIS POST OR I'LL TAKE YOURS TOO.

Yea, with my brother and my older cousin.
We've all gotten into fights covering each other's backs, almost lost a finger helping my brother beat the fuck out of some spic high schooler when we were in middle school.
Do white guys not have male camaraderie or something, or are you just a woman?

fool
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

These threads are exclusively made by and posted in by women.

Anything with strong male friendship
>lol they wanna fuck right?

this

Attached: MGS3 salute.jpg (3840x2160, 563K)

>umm why can't he just man up and settle down

Attached: azwfyftqz3sf82kgbamv.jpg (900x1150, 275K)

Attached: 1533176403915.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I literally stopped playing after kiwami because they killed off best character nishiki and that little girl is boring bitch.

This. It's like asking a woman why they can't settle for a partner before they first get test driven by the entire village

uhh,toxic masculinity too much ?
please have sex

please play video games.

I get so sick of incompetent women OP. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

How do I take off my clothes like this?

I hate that this dude's life was basically destroyed because of that video. In the unedited vid, he clearly ties his shoe.

yea "he tied his shoe"

Y'know, if it was socially acceptable to suplex a woman do you think we'd still have issues with them?

Attached: 1563499735427.png (1388x1060, 509K)

keep saying it

nanomachines

Tear away stripper clothes.

based

Attached: dark souls pvp.gif (268x200, 1.37M)

Attached: 260deda48793fbfa271dba5b60fc7cf14c7df5d277d80c0192f29f64ca8decbe_1.jpg (810x2016, 370K)

>that little bitch
>best anything

Attached: 1368908329874.jpg (550x539, 274K)

Imagine being that much of a sociopath that you would make that up and type it out.

Attached: kZAQ1qJ.jpg (293x212, 19K)

dumb moralfag

Attached: 1365788880626.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Have sex. Seriously. This is the sort of shit I would post before losing my virginity.

Attached: 2526C2E2-A11F-41BF-A273-4158A9A08534.jpg (1024x473, 70K)

>meets a wacky edgelord twice
>steals his personality
What did Majima mean by this

Having sex does not change anything. It did not change me or make my life better. Just felt good really

Jesus. Leave the house more.

You do realize, that if you were in a position where everything wanted to fuck you, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

Stop trying to act like you have a moral high ground when you spend your days jerking off over drawings.

tfw I actually cried in this scene
Hit the nail on the head.

Attached: Akagi Cry.jpg (1024x712, 66K)

Kiryu's eyes looked so weird in the PS3 games.

Fpbp

Attached: IMG_20190525_153045.jpg (956x681, 120K)

This is textbook cringe but the part about beating someone relentlessly while they're seatbelted is fucking hilarious

Perhaps its because you're an outsider and you aren't a woman experiencing a womans relationship?
I forget how many people on here are incels that needlessly circlejerk over demonizing women.

I wish they somewhat 'rewrote' Kiwami 1 after they did the remake after Yakuza 0.

They could have totally made a godtier story by further building off of the Nishiki written in Y0. Kiryu could have had Y0 flashbacks and I also strongly believe that Nishiki shouldn't have had feelings for Yumi. He was only written that way because they didn't think they'd make any sequels to the original Yakuza.

I've fucked three different women and I completely agree that a good 90% of them are shit. Stop parroting this shitty buzzword meme

Just about any women would tell you the same shit. You don't have to be a female either to notice it either if you hang around a bunch IRL.

Leaving the house would just strengthen his argument, faggot. How about you open your eyes?

/r/incels

You guys.. Are the best.
Hit me right in the fucking feels first time i saw it

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>men can't be obnoxious or borderline autistic
both sexes have annoying people. i genuinely do not understand why you would make it a 'this sex only does this thing' thing.

Sounds like you have come to Yea Forums instead of reddit by mistake. Why don't you go ahead and go back to /r/ whatever the fuck you people do over there

Attached: 101-E32_098.jpg (800x600, 194K)

>i'm on Yea Forums, a sekret club on the internet, where all us deegenerates gather
>i am not ignoring the fact that it's one of the most popular sites
>i am on 4chaan i must be an edgy loser
>oh no, better get to sleep. i have to go to middle school in the morning
that's what you sound like.

Someone post "won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea" from mgsV.

youtu.be/VofQjhpkJpY
Absolute Kino

Iggy's DLC had an equally great moment because of the same campfire scene.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20190308013630.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Might as well add "Smell her feet" to that list as well.

Some bitch isn't worth a second of jail time

No one denied males can't be scummy too but okay.

Attached: Universal Anime shrug.jpg (806x735, 76K)

>pic relate

The whole game, pretty much.

>that green text

Absolutely the most simple minded, plebian conclusion

Attached: asura1.png (424x443, 361K)

I wish you could hear what you sound like. A whiny little snivelling traitor. You're Grima Wormtongue. Learn to lift your fellow man up instead of always trying to drag them down to feed your small pee pee ego.

I grew up watching my sisters friends constantly tearing each other apart while me and my friends didn't, so this checks out desu

The only scum that males have are incel anime posters, but they're NUmales so I don't think they count

grand strategy games

Attached: 1556392837325.jpg (511x671, 70K)

I recognize the author of that post. That's Ralph Kramden writing that.

>Have two sisters
>Both of they're friend groups are teeming with backstabbing, gossip, pretending not to know certain people etc
Looks tiring

it hardly takes being a sociopath to make up a story for shock value, are you stupid?

It was the only one of the dlc's that i actually enjoyed

Something lonely, where you don't instantly get to befriend people and no ones gonna jump to your aid on virtue of being pretty. That's some shit women will never understand. Unless actually physically isolated women won't ever understand that shit

>traitor
LMAO

This user's right. Half the story is a training montage, but the ending of it is damned good. and Max's character arc is pretty well done.

It really does a good job of making you feel like you're beating the hell out of someone

based and redpilled
fuck off back to ,reddit. faggot
you can really tell how fucking underaged and new you faggots are, probably came to Yea Forums within the past couple of years too

Attached: file.png (3262x1777, 2.85M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You’re trying too hard to fit in.

>I wish you could hear what you sound like. A whiny little snivelling traitor.

Attached: FD54C4E1-C95E-4E7D-AD6D-B874132719C3.jpg (500x587, 30K)

Women aren't capable of respecting other people for having their own unique strengths and attributes. You're either a Chad who they desperately want to fuck, an attractive woman who it's socially advantageous to be around, an unattractive woman who it's socially advantageous to keep nearby or you're worthless and you exist to be exploited.

I've had plenty of sex and I still don't like women. In fact, I specifically don't like women because I've spent time with them.

>fujoshit fantasy 15
fuck off

not so much. i'd wager this instead.

Attached: waterfox_2019-07-23_00-45-40.png (1207x738, 444K)

Ironically this is the kind of thing i would post before having tons of sex only to eventually accidentally have a kid then have my life crushed and abandoned on a whim by someone who is a leech.

I understood that scene on an emotional level, but it really doesn't make any sense tbqh.

Any game about sacrificing your own happiness for others or remaining loyal to your duty/allies

yikes

>I wish you could hear what you sound like. A whiny little snivelling traitor.
You literally made my fucking night with this post, thank you for the hearty chuckle

Because of man pecs and grunts. They do understand the bonds of bros for they are hoes.

this scene was probaly confusing for them

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

How did sniffing that seat felt?

I did
a woman ruined it

If you dont understand the truth in this post, you're unironically one of the 'incels' people harp on about. Only someone with no experience with women would think differently.

Women will never understand

Attached: images(38).jpg (500x230, 13K)

No he didn't he picked up some water bottles

Spacechem

>do you have a friendship as strong as Kiryu and Nishiki's?
Nishiki is a backstabbing ungrateful cunt you fucking Zero-tards

>uhhhhh fighting is like bad okay? Also you should just forgive evil mass murderers if they are handsome or your dad because like come on
Was DmC5 written by a woman?

What's this from because I want to play it.

No, but it WAS written by a Vergil apologist, and Itsuno has mentioned that Vergil's his favorite character.

DMC5 REALLY shits the bed once Urizen is finished with. And its a shame because things dont really pick up UNTIL you play as Dante going in to fight him, 10 missions in.

Attached: benjamin keane.jpg (1232x720, 54K)

Faggot. I had sex several times now and NOTHING CHANGES. NOTHING. So stfu and have sex yourself already or you wouldn't spill this Reddit meme

if that's true then why didn't he get written in such a way in zero?
Is it a japanese literary device or whatever to have prequel characters take on different personalities?

LISA is the epitome of mankino

Attached: LISA.jpg (651x366, 59K)

I think the vast majority of humanity would struggle to really understand Killer 7's plot.

Ace Combat Zero, I recommend it.

Whitewashing for fujos

I don't understand it either. That crying was over the top and silly.

Oh. I probably won't pickup Yakuza 1 on the PC for another month or so, does it or the original version at least hint at anything or is it all completely made up?

you are like a little baby
WATCH THIS

Attached: 25thWard_PS4_Packshot_Pegi.png (1522x1903, 1.67M)

It’s only sex if it is with a man, dyke cunt.

You need to read the second post you replied to again.

>game scenes women will never understand
>it's all cutscenes
faggots

Attached: yo buddy.jpg (600x337, 96K)

>a game about a man who really, really loves his child
>women are expected to take care of children instead of the men irl
>men are expected to leave childcare to mothers and women irl
>no one is surprised when men abandon their wives and children irl

Asura's Wrath is the only game women can understand.

>"We Live and die by your orders, boss"

Linus?

Quite a lot of things changed for the better every time I found a new partner.

Attached: i gotta try.png (853x465, 231K)

>ifunny

MGRR Ideas.

Attached: 1547313264965.jpg (1024x742, 139K)

I'm pretty sure plenty of women understand over the top anime melodrama where characters shout their feelings

>game *scenes*
>cut*scene*

post some BOATS-core games

Nishiki had a hard life

>make a big deal about killing someone
>kiryu goes and shoots like 40 people and blows up a few helicopters on the freeway
lol

Yeah but nobody died

>if that's true then why didn't he get written in such a way in zero?
His self-hatred and outward flaunting of his wealth to make himself seem as a dependable and high ranking yakuza is literally shown multiple times in 0. He brags to Kiryu about the boss handing him money to go hang out with women, he wears flashy suits to play the part, he constantly puts himself down when comparing himself to Kiryu, he brags about the most mundane things to Kiryu to make himself seem as important as Kiryu, he constantly talks about wanting to rise in the ranks of the yakuza, and so on. They even redid the ring scene in Kiwami just to make it even clearer that he hates Kiryu for the people coming off of 0, not to mention all the new cutscenes that show his descent into madness.

Attached: PCSX2 Screenshot 2019.05.24 - 11.10.37.75.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Attached: grigori.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

The most kino game of all time

Attached: 1482635861006.jpg (986x1700, 1.39M)

Buddy

Attached: 1562553031348.jpg (1012x676, 153K)

Collecting the romance cards in Witcher 1 if you know what I mean

Attached: Painting_Sex_scene.jpg (1056x594, 63K)

This honestly hits the nail on the head
When I was growing up I never understood the drama between my sister and her friends. I went through life without ever losing a friend like that. If I lost a friend it was just due to drifting apart. It seemed unnatural to take anything relating to friends seriously. I just laughed everything off and we're good.

that just makes the screencap even funnier

Attached: laughhh.jpg (179x282, 8K)

One of the best games ever made.

Oh. I'm really bad at subtlety. And since I don't know the story of the rest of the series or how the actual Yakuza works I didn't think there was any deeper meaning to the flashy suits or women or wanting to riseup the ranks

I'm still waiting for the day feminists discover this series. The shitstorm will be massive.

Attached: ALCG0000.png (1280x960, 2.62M)

More like the other scene. I did a playthrough for my gf to watch and she was asking why Kiryu was bowing and calling him sir. Like come on.

Attached: 20190716034308_1.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

>uhm oh may goawhd they’re so stupid just get ovah iet
>uhm kinda hot tho

Attached: 09F9DB01-6AA2-4334-BB3A-B8619DA9C92E.png (960x1024, 1.39M)

Rance series is full of deep moral choices.

I grew up around women all my life and this pretty much nails it. I lost count of how many friendships the women in my family have destroyed for silly reasons, always backstabbing and shit-talking behind each other's back without ever trying to really talk things out. Despite how much I despise my father, we've always managed to talk things out between ourselves. It seems silly to characterize male friendships as this blissful thing, but it's not often that men display the silly behavior I've seen women display when it comes to friendship.

Attached: 1561232145295.jpg (352x356, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=co9emN_atAk

Attached: 1501449191611.png (300x300, 218K)

Males are raised to think they have to reach their strongest potential so when they see a strong character in vidya, whether that strength is based on muscles or their codes, they respect and even want to be those characters

Females are raised to believe they are unique and special so when they encounter a character who is obviously better than them they are outrage because the mere existence of said character destroy their worldview.

This explains why male power fantasies does in fact exists:
Male respect superior males.
Female despises superior females.

Attached: 1532792762226.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Where fo fucking resented incel homos like you come from? Fucking sad, holy shit. To never feel real affection from a woman, that's no life at all.

Not really? It's literally just a bunch of soap opera cliches, just with buff dudes

tldr

What do you mean? The Rance series stars a feminist in the leading role, so there's no way they would attack it. Plus, the writer for most of the series is a woman.

>The shitstorm will be massive.
But Rance is a feminist.

Attached: 1555453571602.jpg (668x255, 29K)

Kiyotaka going crazy was genuinely unsettling considering the rest of the wacky tone of the game

t. never played a Rance game

The peak of manship.
Bro wants your life, so you gave him.

Attached: 1541929171161.jpg (800x600, 74K)

Attached: 1560172855503.png (1024x576, 1.43M)

This scene was cringe, though.

Nishiki wants to kill kiryu before the yakuza gets to him and fucking tortures him until he goes insane, he wants to put him out of his soon to happen misery because hes fucked with POWERFUL people.
I dont see how you couldn’t understand this when they literally say it.

Attached: idgaf.png (1441x1080, 1.88M)

He is a girl...

For you perhaps, Jennifer

youtube.com/watch?v=6wLHKS6EOko&t=13m54s

Attached: 1541929981192.jpg (514x596, 31K)

Unless you're your girlfriend's first boyfriend and somehow make it work.

Then you can jump all of the rules out.

Basic ass open world game with mad max aesthetic. Last 3 hours or so is the hypest shit. I like it a lot it's there with kingdoms of amalur as a perfect 6/10 game. Get it if you can cheap

Attached: bro.png (1274x706, 934K)

They're right tho. Funnily enough those girls who hang out with just guys that we like to meme about are trying to escape the female nightmare.

Have you met a women? They don't give a fuck about kids or family and start 90% of divorces. They just don't have feeling or thought men do.

Wish they re released it. I can't emulate it well or get it around here on ps2

Here I am agreeing with him looong after losing my virginity.

What is it with these retards posting “have sex” as if stickig your dick in a vagina is any harder than going to the stripclub and handing them a 20 dollar bill.
Having fucked a woman isnt some big accomplishment and the fact these people think it is just goes to show how much power they put on a woman’s acceptance rather than just being a strong and good human.
But what do I know I need to go have sex.

>anyone who isn't white being attacked in the media ever

Attached: ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg (719x738, 43K)

>Having fucked a woman isnt some big accomplishment
Being able to form a relationship is.

Oh shit, you're actually a virgin, are you?

Because after having sex they value their opportunities to have sex than they do independent thought and criticism of anything that looks unfavourable.

"Oh shit, I can't say those things or women won't like me!". They didn't gain anymore respect from or for women after having sex, they merely found a use.

Sign me up for the fucking tapwater because I had sex and found it not worth the hassle.

Wouldn’t “have friends” be more apt then, relationships with women are usually 70% for the sex.

Attached: jackpot.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Have sex incel
youtube.com/watch?v=JSlaaH4Kvd4

Get laid, incel.

Attached: 1517012844968.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Dilate

Okay, hold the fuck up. Woman here. I am a bigger Rance fan than any one of you motherfuckers. I've introduced like 30 people to the franchise. Step off nigga.

hormone pills will never make you a woman

cosmetics are a big problem. imagine if you could head on down to walgreens and spend 20 bucks, then come home and spend 2 hours in the bathroom and come out taller, with a bigger dick, and youthful hair. That the equivalent of what girls can do now. why you think everyones so thirsty nowadays a girl posts in a thread and its instantly derailed 200 replies to her. slag posts a pic and gets worshipped and sell her bath water for millions. whats there for us guys? NOTHING. you get lucky or get rich.

YUKIMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH.png (834x394, 493K)

>Woman here.
You know the drill slut. Show em

Attached: 1530369929761.png (1000x480, 157K)

>fang
Dropped.

“Okay comma hold the fuck up. >WHAMEN HERE”
Nobody cares and this is why everyone on Yea Forums is misogynistic.
Show us yer tits or gtfo.

>nobody cares in a thread specifically about women that has 200 replies
>whamen
>show your tits
I can't decide which disgusts me more, the fact that you're referencing pewdiepie or the fact that you can't distinguish 2019 Yea Forums from 2010 Yea Forums.

For some reason the Yakuza games have a giant female fanbase, although it does everything sjw hate. The women are weak and here to protect and "toxic masculinity" is pretty much Kiryus character description.

Attached: MaleFantasy.gif (802x852, 3.84M)

Pure Kino

Attached: No More Heroes Ending.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Human beings dont understand that scene.

Show us your tits though

the best pasta of /ck/ tbqh.

yeah but we want to see your tits, slut

0fags will never understand it either.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdKyYg6dco

Attached: sad cat.jpg (1000x750, 87K)

Shut up and show your tits.
My dumb bitch GF is asleep and I'm too lazy to look for porn

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 6K)

Attached: Ones+demise+is+always+ones+own+making+hawkeye+gough+_3693f2ee995ae8f9d15a750ae1ab4a53.jpg (1101x917, 223K)

Start posting grossgermaniums

Attached: habsburg.jpg (1361x764, 209K)

yeah i will never understand how a sane person can like weebshit

Everything this nigga does and is and has been will never be understood by a wamen.

youtube.com/watch?v=upzLAJhtnvk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

You're not truly groß unless you have Switzerland

That's funny, I met a girl by describing a scene in Yakuza 0. We hit it off pretty good, turns out she's played the shit out of the series

>this post in Yea Forums
>when no one here has any actual friends

newfags should be banned on sight

Because women =/= SJWs. Also because Kiryu is hot.

Funny, this post implies videogames have writing good enough to make scenes worth understanding, as if they were movies or something.

sorry but liking weebshit doesnt make you an oldfag, just a retarded manchild, or oldretardfag whichever you prefer

>weebshit
gas yourself redditor

Based
Truthpilled
>omg why does he care so much about the joker dying? Arent they enemies?!

youtube.com/watch?v=WoxFRRf9DJM

No chick will ever

you are a weebshit if you like weebtrash

fuck off retard

>standing your ground against insurmountable foes
>accepting your death
>doing what must be done to save your family
Manliest scene, and the true moment of redemption

Should have got gud with the dead eye.

>Why would he go back if he knew the gang was already a lost cause?

>>omg why does he care so much about the joker dying? Arent they enemies?!
JUST
The amount of conversations I have had like this.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 51K)

no u weebshit

just don't user, don't infuriate me, JUST

>weebshit
how will i ever recover?

any sane man would do the same, how could you blame him?

Women are inconsistent. More news at 11.

If I was Arthur I would have killed the gang myself.
Bunch of savage, crime comitting terrorists with no plans for the future.

ITT: pic related.

Attached: monkeys.jpg (500x244, 97K)

wtf im not black.

Any 4X game ever

ah yes i too love life is strange music playing to tell its an "emotional" moment

It's true that everything with a strong male bond is interpreted by the LGBT community as cryptogay, with the objective that the characters will be retconned at sono point as stunning and brave homosexual icon.

At what point though? His loyalty was 20 years in the making and he is always going to be the guy that shot Micah in the back thereafter. Micah was great at making himself the centre of attention and being valuable to Dutch. But yeah, a stray bullet in Strawberry would have made the whole affair a lot easier.

>life is strange music
wut?
>"emotional"
If you don't understand this scene you are either a homosexual with low T or a femal of the species.

>Jordan Peele finishes his latest movie script.jpg

>triple "YES"
Tak (in polish) = Yes (in english)

Attached: trzy razy tak.jpg (220x314, 19K)

>this is from /ck/
top kek

Not quite vidya, but take a look at this article, and then the response to the writer from a woman. Imagine missing the point this fucking hard.

nypost.com/2015/06/10/sorry-ladies-youll-never-understand-why-guys-love-goodfellas/

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11670067/Of-course-we-women-cant-get-our-pretty-little-heads-around-Goodfellas.-Duh.html

Attached: goodfellas.jpg.jpg (618x410, 55K)

i understand that it is forced and you fell for it

literally how is it forced? his story is archetypically Western and it is kino. It is a story any western director would have been proud to have put up on the big screen in the 1950s.

>Of-course-we-women-cant-get-our-pretty-little-heads-around-Goodfellas.-Duh.html
Even the fucking url is crap

If you use the word kino in even the mildest serious context, I am morally obligated to smash your head with the biggest rock I can find.

>kino
more like soulless and forced
maybe if he didnt have TB i could understand and be surprised if he gets killed by Micah, but after that he was just a dead man walking, it had 0 tension
>in the 1950s
thats the thing about the old days, they be the old days

My older syster who was 32 at the time watched me finish mgs 3 and cried during this scene.

When big boss refused to shake cia directors hand my sis, with tears in her eyes says angrily"they all disgust him !!"

A really good mermory of mine.

A woman edited Goodfellas.

Christ, look at the Schnoz on that bitch of a writer. Her article is fucking pathetic as well

And?

K...K......KI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and this means what? women can surely put together great cinematography and edits and scripts. Doesn't mena they will ever know what its like to be a wise guy.

forced and soulless, even more than GTA5 cuz in GTA5 they werent trying, but in RDR2 they tried so hard for that emotional oscar bait, that it fell flat, it was too obvious, they should learn from TLOU

how was his life destroyed exactly?

This and this.
>Tell her she will never understand the impulse of men around men to push each other to new heights of masculinity to test our worth and extract the marrow of comraderie out of life, and live every minute with a sense of esprit de corps
>Lol user, yeah I totally don't get it, how could I ever grasp how Henry got caught in the end and why they shot Tommy. Like the plot is so tricky to unravel. Get real user, we women totally understand that trafficing coke is illegal, what more is there to get??

>the entire game gives you small hints that Arthur slowly goes sick after the first Strauss mission
>it delivers emotions 99% in a non theaterical realistic way with some, at most, a few musical guitar inputs
>literally only in the very last mission, where it's justified, they went full on MGS4 emotions

>dead man walking
that is literally the philosophy of all westerns, a man who is for all intents and purposes already dead, confronting his past and facing his demise. For him to have TB was just as valid as any other regular Western plot device.

>old bad
kek fag

I hear the music playing

this. it took its cues from Western cinema, not fucking TLOU. Kino

And yet it did not fall flat, literally everyone bar you and some contrarians loved this scene. Even threads here on Yea Forums where the game is panned fucking praise that scene. It is a near guaranteed way to turn a RDR2 hate thread into an actual discussion of the characters.

>gets TB
>oh he will die alright
>puts all this grand music by the end
>see bro, he will die now, u better start crying he will die now, u ready bro? haha so emoootional
>it has the same tropes
>means i should feel the same way every time
did u also feel emotion when the death star get destroyed the 3rd time in a row?
it fell flatter than Artur after his fight with Micah, its like rockstar was trying to show retards "HE WILL DIE NOW U BETTER GET READY IT WILL BE SOO EMOTIONAL" yeah nah such blatant things do nothing for me

AHI ESTA!

butthurt reddit faggot spotted

fag

>everyone agrees that honor is a dogshit concept
>every single one of the exampe shown in this thread is about honor
>women are above that shit
>they are somehow critiscized for it

I did too
Meth ruined it

Attached: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (288x345, 21K)

Sex=/= sodomy user

You are either a homosexual or a woman. You clear af didn't even understood a simple scene like that.

soi to the gills user

>he will die now
You keep saying this, yet you fail to point out literally all media does this in someway. Protagonists rarely get an impactful death out of the blue.

no the problem is that i understood that the scene was coming, that was the problem, i knew they will use it thats why i didnt feel anything
RDR1 did it correctly, RDR2 did it terribly

This shitty passive aggression reeks of thot

As much of an asshole and murderer that Virgil is you seem to fail to understand the scene. It's Nero having an overdue temper tantrum at his father and uncle with the force of 25+ years of missed birthdays, Christmases, little league games and piano recitals. Dude didn't want what little family he had left to not only die but kill each other

Attached: 1552185799033.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

t.roastie

>dog: who needs to see the world in color anyway, I get to shit and bark all I want.

>women are above that shit
No, they simply can't comprehend it you fucking roastie.

Is it really that hard to understand that as awsome of a bro Niski is in 0, playing second fiddle to Kiryu started to weigh on him especially when he kept fucking up. He was a sidekick that couldn't cut it as the hero he desperately wanted to be and took out his anger directed at himself and projected it on Kiryu.

Attached: 1504568273859.jpg (400x546, 137K)

So games aren't just games now? I guess that justifies companies trying to appeal to women too, and here I was mad about female protagonists!

Attached: zeldailaugh.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>>everyone agrees that honor is a dogshit concept
t. woman

they both did it perfectly, in their own way

lol imagine being an anglo

History has shown time and time again that honorfags get eternally cucked.

> Women have no honor
Color me surprised.
At least 2D girls have some.

I don't disagree with your point, but your explanation is retarded. It wasn't until very recently (roughly 1 century ago) that women became the reproduction selector. Throughout most of history men choose the women who were going to be their wives and negotiate with their fathers, with no input from the women. Obviously the more powerful and prestigious men got priority on the higher quality women and also the women's father could veto if he felt the man didn't have the qualities to ensure the well-being of the offspring (in other words, preservate the bloodline).

>everyone agrees that honor is a dogshit concept

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

>>women are above that shit
>above
they don't understand it, just like I don't understand theoretical physics. They still exist bro.

Found the roastie

Women will never understand what it feels like to look at a nice pair of fat cowtits

Attached: 1562422163479.jpg (1306x2017, 322K)

Kuze is the epitome of an angry over the hill boomer mad at the young blood whilst trying to recapture the feelings of his youth which makes him so great, because every man will feel this at some point

Attached: showdown.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

his ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GOD TIER ost also helps making him the best bad guy in 0.
youtube.com/watch?v=ApreCAQiZ4w

People need to respect people on an individual basis and stop trying to make their lives easy to understand with huge generalizations about gender, race, interests, etc. Stereotypes exist for a reason, sure, but people are individuals and if you ever unironically thing "EVERY (member of group) IS ________" then you're just a weak coward trying to stay in your comfort zone and avoid risks, failures, rewards, and life.

In short, you guys are faggots for this thread.

>honor is a dogshit concept
True honor is the best shit and sorely missing from the world. Honor shouldn't be about defending your reputation from petty slights, it's about building an unassailable reputation through a mix of self control, integrity, compassion and experience. It's about building not destroying

But nobody will ever know about your "reputation" unless you spend all your time on social media these days and the most successful people these days all have terrible reputations so honor is pretty much dead.

How the FUCK do I beat this minigame?

Attached: Yakuza 6 minigame.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

This. The minute I started to apologize for bad shit I had done, stand up for my self, express my point of view honestly and pay people what I owed them back the minute I had the cash (even if it was tough on me, even better if it was tough to be honest) was the minute I felt like I really belonged on this Earth and wasn't just inconveniently dropped out of the sky.

Game was literally made for women.

Based, but it's mainly female friendships that are shallow, not necessarily women
Related storytime: Had a woman join my WoW guild back in TBC. She always had her mic muted in vent, so nobody realised she was a girl until her boyfriend let it slip while we were doing drunk dungeons about 3 years later. Basically she chilled with dudes because she got tired of the typical backstabbing and drama that comes with female friendship groups. He might've just been a cuck, but I doubt it because she never attention whored at all.

It's literally impossible with your eyes closed.

>tee hee Im not like the other girls I promise
to be fair though, she was probably on vacation from being a chick when in your guild. I guarantee she was a Stacey the rest of the time.

spoken like a true virgin

She might've been, but at least that means they get tired of being bitches from time to time, which is worth something I guess
>tee hee Im not like the other girls I promise
That's usually the case with girls that join MMO guilds but we literally knew next to nothing about her until that dude that turned out to be her bf let it slip in that dungeon group

Attached: 1496040972465.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

>Have sex. Seriously.
I have what's you're point?

Attached: please_fuck_off_back_to_Reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

? Most women in my family and close friends have stablished lifelong relationships same as men. Even more intense, since they see each other every day or couple of days/live with each other when widowed while men are mostly cards days or things like that every so often. No idea what you're talking about, is it an english thing?

>noone posted this yet
I am dissapointed Yea Forums

Attached: cf9ab80ff457f00400d060c45d8cd046[1].jpg (1024x640, 117K)

It's extremely embarrassing how many guys like to believe they're "alpha" because they play an autistic as fuck 100 hour grind which is so casual it's practically impossible to lose and has a primarily female audience.

But yes, tell me again how this is a "manly" series where enemies don't even attack you and you can pause during fights to heal as much as you like.

I'm not sexist, I know this is Yea Forums, hurrdurrr women I know, but I've recently felt its like women can't take anything on seriously. They can't think long term and just want to make things easier for themself short term while not thinking critically. Me and my friends have a ton of in depth discussion about tons of different things, and everytime I talk to women, I either get small talk from them asking where I'm from, what I do or so on. It always feels like men have to generate all the discussion.

>100 hour grind
>None of the games take longer than 50 hours, side content notwithstanding

Attached: 7rNtf3Hp2j-2.png (300x250, 28K)

Oh, it's not nearly 100 hours long. More like 20 hours- 30 each at best?

OYAKATA SAMAAAAAAAAAAAA

Women try to win arguments and never admit fault, they're not actually interested in finding a solution to the original problem. A lot of dudes do it too, just look at Yea Forums, but most women do it.

I feel so comfortable being a man .
I could never understand why someone would throw that away for a life of submissive comformity vs the freedom men get to express.

is there a chance that he was making this up? did you then hear her vocie afterwards?

redpilled

Roastiepilled

there's a 20 hour game and then 80 hours of autistic filler

This shit is why you don't get laid user.

>Have sex. Seriously. This is the sort of shit I would post before losing my virginity.
That's an interesting claim, however it was before losing my virginity that I would blindly white knight women. After losing it I lost the lust that made me blind. You have to be thinking with your dick to not see women do as women do.

It's not nearly 80 hours of filler dude, have you played any of the games? There's not even grinding beyond what, the ultra post game bosses?

Idk, she didn't come on mic so I could never be sure but she did say he was telling the truth when someone else who was in the dungeon asked her about it. Didn't have a reason to believe they were lying as neither of them had a habit of doing so.

Holy shit dude

When I played it for the first time, I used to ay it along with my mom, it was almost a ritual, as soon as I get home from school, ahe was cooking and waiting for me to watch me play it.

We cried during the whole ending, this game taught me so much and bring me closer to my mom. Such good memories...

We also played Silent Hill 2, 3 and Shatered Memories togheter.

We still talk about those games to this day.

How can you miss the point of an article this hard

I wouldn't call them 100 hour games but otherwise you are absolutely correct

What you need to realize is that women generally hate confrontation, because they're cowards.
Hence why they're extremely passive aggressive and the only thing they can really threaten is calling in a man to do their dirty work for them.
White guys still haven't figured this out unfortunately, so we'll see how bad shit gets in the coming years.

my nigga

Attached: 335670_screenshots_20190526052205_1.jpg (1131x866, 113K)

>Girlfriend plays this segment
>She misses the shot on purpose "So he wouldn't feel bad"

Attached: DSP.jpg (190x266, 7K)

My friend was on a date one time and this chick was being a bitch and asking for more drinks, he bought her 2 drinks and then called her out on it and she was fucking pissed. Later she was talking to me about all that when he wasn't around assuming I'd be on her side for some reason, and I told her "from everything you just told me it sounds like he was right" and she just scoffed and we later saw her and her friends whispering in a corner and she was pointing at us and we just laughed at them. He thought it was pretty funny when I told him about what she was saying too.

Attached: hhhehehe.jpg (500x333, 131K)

what user? what's the matter? are you alright?

I know, it's fucking tragic.

well perhaps. I can't speak to the evnt, but I have come to be skeptical of the "not all x" claims these days. I think people are far more fixed in what they are than they think, and it is a modern myth to believe the world or life is malleable like putty.

Underrated

Maid/secretary/office women bent over the desk best card, you cannot refute this

>What you need to realize is that women generally hate confrontation, because they're cowards.
I hate this shit so much.
>Women complain about feeling unsafe when they go outside at night
>Suggest that they get pepper spray or mace or even get their CCW
>"Ohmigawd, I shouldn't HAVE to need any of that to feel safe!"
Just blows my mind how dumb some of them are.
The real world isn't safe, and it never will be, if you're a fucking 120 lbs American woman just get a fucking gun or something, jesus christ.
Euro women are fucked though, but let's be honest, they like it that way, seeing as how they continue to vote for it.

I never talk to women but this is the absolute truth

I got stuck at this game getting over some gap about 2 hours in and have yet to pick it up again. I may be a brainlet. But I got kino male responsibility vibes from this game.

>Most women in my family and close friends have stablished lifelong relationships same as men
Trannies are not women

Didn't know my grandmother is transexual, I'll let her know.

youtu.be/gS6tBhNv-LU?t=234

Don't bother user.
He's the typical retard looking for (you)s.
Exceptions to the rule exist however.

Attached: 2344235425.jpg (800x427, 120K)

>kiryu
>toxic masculinity
He's actually a good example of non-toxic masculinity

Attached: Bros.webm (900x468, 2.87M)

kino and a fine answer

I get this meme because I've known plenty of women who can't grasp at the concept of honor but my own personal counterpoint is my mom, she used to watch plenty of 80s and 90s espionage and action films with us and she understood the characters better than us at some points, granted me and my brother were kids who didn't know shit.

They are probs orbiters who eventually manage to get a 3/10 and their self worth hangs on their woman. You can't try to drag them out without them kicking and screaming.
Also it's a pretty good troll and people can't stop taking the bait.

Attached: BaggyUnlawfulDromaeosaur-poster.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Attached: 1557991464653.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Attached: Furi_20170217115152.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

i dont want this to be true but it is

Attached: 1531109675523.png (1015x192, 35K)

>just realized I own a copy of this game in perfect condition that I never touched
How is it? Only AC I played was Shattered Skies years ago and I don't remember much about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You got the bike yet? Or are you talking about the crossroad with the truck?

Women tend to reduce any kind of meaningful relationship built between characters to the basic romantic attraction.
Hence fandoms with non-stop shipping wars where women are majority.

>ywn be this much of a brainlet

Attached: 1495723559663.jpg (492x346, 46K)

You can be "above" something only when you expirience and fully understand said thing.
Concept of honor is alien to most women and, because of this fact, they can't be "above" it.

Because women doesn't argue with the intent of making sense, but making you mad.

Attached: 1514779792213.png (645x694, 469K)

well no user, if everything wanted to fuck me I'd pick up the best option available

youtube.com/watch?v=9JvNhc13oKI

Attached: outlast_whistleblower_eddie_gluskin_torture_table_by_4ngryw0lf_d7i8e05-fullview.jpg (1024x499, 68K)

My favorite

Attached: 1555477884825.png (560x462, 60K)

Just him?

Attached: LoD Bromance.jpg (1212x945, 265K)

Fucking terrible. Going to dinner probably would have worked just as well. How hard is it to ask someone "how do you feel?" makes me sick

trans women aren't women.

Except that it's the same
>theyre gay because they have a close brotherhood

He wants them to stop fighting because he has discovered they are his only two blood relatives. Nero never forgave himself for Credo's death as he was the closest thing to a family he's ever had. Now that he knows Dante and Vergil are his family, he doesn't want things to end the same way by one of them dying needlessly and now Nero has a chance to put things right for himself and have the family he always wanted

but you just called them women...

Attached: 1533023462736.gif (242x214, 3.23M)

Trans women are just men.

>mfw my daughters do this to each other now matter how much bonding and relationship building time
where did I go wrong?

Attached: 1452296461573.jpg (250x247, 5K)

You idiot thise were rubber bullets

Attached: 20190723_172416.png (720x405, 358K)

Here's a Yea Forums approved image showing movies women will never understand. As for videogames Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, killer7, and monster girl quest are impossible for femoids to comprehend.

Attached: women will never understand core.jpg (2011x2374, 2.7M)

this and Kaz's whole character

This one is true. I'm a woman and I didn't understand this scene and thought it was retarded. They're in a fight to the death, but they start healing each other. Makes no sense.
I understand Kaz, though.

>gattaca
Based as fuck, I've literally never seen this movie mentioned
Can't even get anyone I know to watch it

It's primary school biology teacher tier.

shame that was like the only good moment of that entire game.

The bromance was better handled than the actual romance

The "science" part of it sure but the story is nice and it has good visual design

Attached: 1563820980982.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Any /m/core game, really

Attached: ring_of_red.jpg (800x1141, 158K)

It's not bad, I really like Jude Law in it. What I meant by that it's that it's not such an unpopular movie, it's regularly recommended and shown by biology teachers. They're fucking obsessed with it.

Ah, fair enough.
Oddly enough, only reason I knew of it was actually my high school psychology teacher. He's still the only person I've encountered whose even seen the damn thing.

>I gotta try
>I know

>Gattaca

That's actually my GF's favourite movie so I don't think it applies.

If you've witnessed the way women viciously compete with each other in, for example, the workplace, then you would know it's right. Obviously there's a good deal of /r9k/ leaking in here with all the 'fuck femoids REEEE' posting but anyone with even a semblance of experience around women gets

Also sticking my dick in one woman doesn't change how most women act. You have a very warped view of sex.

*Hits pipe*

>"woman"
Nice try, tranny

big yikes

Attached: 36D7ECFD00000578-3722283-image-m-15_1470249500909.jpg (634x959, 148K)

The car shit and the world are phenomenal, everything else is mediocre. It's painfully obvious what Miller created and what dipshit vidya dev fanboys trying to replicate his genius created

>farti

LITERALLY impossible for women to even grasp this character

Attached: 20190122155140_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: 1499487301624.png (4096x3584, 488K)

This is their final showdown.
They want it to be at their peak strength. The ultimate proof of "who's the better brother/fighter".
If not at their peak, it would be meaningless.

Fuck DMCV just released and Vergil even says something to that effect when he's whooping Dante's ass.
"Defeating you like this...has no meaning, heal your wounds, Dante... get strong, then come find me"

Attached: 1552148149557.jpg (512x456, 31K)

I don't get the following this one gets, with the maniac-over expressive shit. I'm totally behind Kuze though, so who am I to complain.

t. 4 year old underrage

Ask her why she likes it.

most of Sengoku Basara would go right through girls head, even thoe the series has quite a strong fujoshi fanbase

My gf watches whiplash like 2 or 3 times in a row when she is depressed. I haven't watch it myself, but i assume she gets it.

He simply did what he wanted, which could be selfish or heroic.
Obviously he bled over into Majima the same way Kuze did Kiryu, but they're both an interpretation on how a real man should act.
Kuze was a man bound by his role, and would take responsibility for shit and would follow the rules set out for him, however he does it in a way that isn't automaton in nature, like how he handles Tachibana in that he wasn't trying to kill the guy, and his undying perseverance which everyone has come to know and love.
Meanwhile Nishitani is the opposite, only maintaining his position in order to achieve his own ends and not really looking to follow any rules and advances coincidentally based on results from his escapades.
The man does as he pleases in a near insane fashion due to his complete disregard of the negative results that may come, however, like Kuze he doesn't do so in a cartoonishly villainous way, as seen by how he killed the man that fucked with the detective's kid.
Although obviously Majima and Kiryu almost never have to do shit they don't want to have to so and I feel Kuze and Nishitani are more realistic representations of characters that act the way they do