Lost video game thread

lost video game thread

Attached: VCast (1).jpg (587x697, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Kingdom_Hearts:_V_Cast_(partially_found_mobile_game;_2005)
youtube.com/watch?v=RKZc0ZBfnZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0I97jPPH7NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Attached: Fascination.png (411x305, 215K)

I don't understand the point of this thread but I am interested.

The point is games that cannot (or are incredibly difficult) to play again. In op's case, it's a Mobile Kingdom Hearts game that was verizon exclusive 15? years ago.

I should have bought that shitty ass game on my Vcast phone

why does sora automatically have the faceapp smile?

ahead of its time

did that guy that bought the socks the cat game ever put out a ROM or something

It's just a java file. I'm sure it's archvied somewhere, and we have plenty of tools to run old java apps.

Hell, the Ace Combat guys figured out how to play one of their "lost" phone games pretty easily.

I never liked KH, but my heart goes out to all my fellow autists who want to fully experience a series they love that happens to be cursed with 5 billion jap exclusive story important mobage games.

Oh god oh fuck

Attached: sora.jpg (497x438, 95K)

Wrong game. There is no emulator that can play the only dumped chapter for v cast. You might be thinking of Kingdom Hearts Mobile, a different game released years later.

I'm not.

There's a million mobile games like this.

But pic related does personally hurt (and Japan gets to keep playing it, but it's shit now thanks to greed and power creep)

Attached: screen-6.jpg (507x900, 112K)

You can't play v cast anymore. The only footage is the promotional footage from a while ago. Chapter 1 was dumped but can't be played.
lostmediawiki.com/Kingdom_Hearts:_V_Cast_(partially_found_mobile_game;_2005)

The only thing you can do with the files that are easily downloadable right now, is to rip the models, music, sfx. But to actually "play" the game someone needs to make an emulator to play the game that I guess no one is willing to do.

If anyone remembers AOL around the time Pokemon was gaining popularity, there was this flash game you could click to from the welcome screen one day. It's pretty disturbing because you kill Pikachu in various ways including getting stepped on by walking pedestrians. Must have been late 90s early 2000s.

It was kino.
And no shitty 300 ping dead private servers do not count, it's not and will never be the same.

Attached: MV5BZTY0NmMyYmEtYTViNy00NmU2LWI3Y2YtMmFhYjE5MDhhZjYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4ODk2NTE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,18 (182x268, 11K)

gone forever
youtube.com/watch?v=RKZc0ZBfnZU

Attached: 1555749419036.jpg (800x601, 85K)

I wanted the N Gage so much when I was young
Seriously thought it was the future

That one Family Guy MMO is lost forever.

Attached: 1534511967080.png (1280x720, 664K)

Shoujo Mahou Gakuen
youtube.com/watch?v=0I97jPPH7NE

Fuck you Nexon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

That screenshot ironically looks like a Yea Forums cartoon MMO patch notes post

The game's models were ugly as fuck but the game was fun

Attached: puzzle_fighter_strategy_guide_mobile_ios_android.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Xenosaga Pied Piper. No known rips. No known phones out there that can still run it. Fully lost, likely forever.

The script has been saved at least.

Attached: CEBA07FC-939E-4F9D-856F-E4D44DEA0746.jpg (220x238, 19K)

Marvel War of Heroes was pretty fun for gachashit