How mad are Sony fans right now?

How mad are Sony fans right now?

Attached: xi-s-0-57-screenshot.original.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C8BuScp23Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already played the game 2 years ago, honestly couldn't give less of a shit.

Real talk, how mad do you get when someone else plays a game you played?
Why do you feel others will get mad?

>sub-720p 25fps with dips version of an old ass game
oh yeah, we are just SEETHING lmao.

What is it?

Zero. I played it already.

Since we already beat the game, why would we care? The only thing that would piss me off is if they changed the game so there was only a bad portion and a good portion.

It's always funny to see sonygros autistically try to express their apparent apathy.

Stay mad, cucks.

I already played it on PC, why would anyone be mad about others having their chance to play it?
Game is okey, first act is fucking slow as fuck, second act is a bit better.
Post game is where they truly dropped the ball, it truly was a bad decision and made the entire game feel pointless, and Veronica's sacrifice felt like a joke too afterwards, so to me the game ends right after you kill pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Get a job and have sex you pathetic console warrior.

The only ones seething here are you and OP lmao.

I'm an idort and I'm pretty annoyed. I havn't bought DQXI yet and will not if I have to choose between a gimped version of a game or a version without full content. Going to ignore unless enhanced versions come out on PC/PS4

Attached: punch.png (347x538, 446K)

Just buy the PC version, it's still the best version aviable.

Gimme the skinny on the Story, writing and characters of this game. Worth it or typical japanimu garbage?

I would be mad if Sony All-Stars added a character from a nintendo-only series.

it doesn't have the content from the switch version so no. I will not compromise, especially not for the faggots at squareenix

Dragon Quest is as generic and traditional as it gets, that's pretty much what makes it unique. It didn't really change anything ever, it's still like a classic JRPG from the 80s or 90s.

Huh? Isnt this an old ass game?

Thats a cool game from the year two thousand and eighteen you got there.

>calling other people cucks by getting sloppy seconds 2 years later

Why is this thread not deleted anyways?

Judging by this thread, they seem pretty upset.

Dude, this is dragon quest, there's nothing really out of the ordinary.
Better than the japanimu garbage? yes
Did it revolutionize the JRPG genre and set new standards for production quality? no

The content on the Shitch version is dlc tier.

It's 60fps, 4k and moddable. Most of the "exclusive" content can be easily modded and is literally $2 microtransaction tier anyway. I would be surprised if it's actually more than a few hours of new content.

So the story is traditional save the world with no twists or any new takes on it? How are the characters then? IMO, a good RPG needs either a good story or good characters. If you're telling me it's generic as they come but it's okay because that's dragon quest, ehhh...

>Shitch
hey blunderfag

>How are the characters then?
The protagonist has about as much personality as Link from BotW, probably even less.

There's a bit of a twist during the middle of the game, but that's for you to find out.
Characters are very linear and one-sided, there's not too much depth to them, but they do a decent job at it.

>Adds hours worth of new content, features, and qol changes
>i-i already played it!!!!

Attached: 2677.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Why does everything have to be about console warring bullshit with this board?

I own both a PC and a Switch and I'm obscenely upset that this content won't be ported to the version I already purchased.

Not only is it shitty because Square is trying to get me to double dip on shit I already bought, but its also shitty that this content is locked on a version of the game that looks and runs like shit compared to the PC version.

There will never be a definitive version of Dragon Quest XI because of corporate greed.

yeah pretty much. keep acting like your 240p 2 year late port is worth double dipping over just like you did for DQ8: deforestation edition on 3ds.

Attached: file.png (417x488, 407K)

Yeah, I already played it.
Have fun with it man, hope those changes are fun.
I am not going to buy a 60 dollars game just for a couple of extra changes, I am satisfied with the experience I had playing the game.
Be happy we are even getting more DQ stuff here in the west.

Attached: 1504065951339.jpg (379x330, 20K)

>Add a mount, some 3Ds content and a few hours (at most) of new content
>Implying this shit is enough to make me buy and replay a port of a 80 hour long game I played just 2 years ago
Are you genuinely mentally ill or just pretending?

You mean DQ fans? Because that's who supported the game by buying it early, not console loyalists 'waiting for the switch version' and claiming to be DQ fans.

Kind of mad.

Check the post right above yours.
He's just trying to get people riled up, and the thing is nobody truly cares, the game felt complete when it came out, so if you played it already, there's not really that much point on double dipping, I'd just rather read about what they did to the game and if something changed the story in a drastical way.

Why would I be mad when I can just rebuy it on Switch or wait for the files to be ripped and modded onto the PC copy I played?
It's made in unreal engine too, so it's only a matter of time.

Attached: 1511327153649.png (707x541, 528K)

I kind of want the S version but I'm not willing to spent 400 Canadian fun bucks so I can feel warm and fuzzy with the Jade marriage.

Attached: 1461355747337.gif (570x498, 851K)

All I want is fucking Dragon Quest X.
I will never NOT be mad about it.

Attached: 1545782530501.png (990x682, 580K)

sorry if you think the rest of Yea Forums is literally filled with exclusive cockheads.
DQXI was a great game, I hope everyone gets to play it. Hell I hope the poor fucking losers on Xbone get it sooner or later.

What was the purpose of this thread again?

Attached: 1561320613635.png (156x169, 36K)

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER:
YOU CAN MARRY YOUR WAIFU IN XIS

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

I remember the collosal shit storm this caused in Japan when it was announced, kek. Every article on it had people spamming spoilers, massive asspain towards sqaure vowing never to buy a DQ game ever again etc. It's still somewhat there in newer articles but the announcement was hilarious, you could just taste the massive amount of seething all over the place.

>Blatant console war threads are ok if it's against Sony
Never change Yea Forums.

I have a PC, a PS4, and a Switch (don't make me take a fucking screenshot and prove you wrong, faggot). And yes, I'm mad. Fuck Square Enix and Switch fanboys for applauding this shit. If it was the other way around and PC/PS4 got the extra content, guess who would be crying? Nintendo babies. You shouldn't support shitty business practices like this just because your console of choice "won." It's petty.

>Not even a year old
>Now every Snoy fag and their dog speaks moon.

The state of Snoy boys.

Attached: 63943D96-0584-4A22-8613-6E82AA0DC2FA.jpg (828x1182, 582K)

>marrying jade
>literally the worst girl in the cast
Other than saving the MC as a baby and later appearing as a bunny girl, jade has literally 0 character development.
It's amazing how even the okama and a certain 2nd part character get better character development that the person who allowed the whole story to exist to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=_C8BuScp23Q

Attached: 1339231076442.png (444x325, 193K)

>He wants others to get mad over a 2 year old port that bad
Get a job and have sex. Imagine spending your time console warring on Yea Forums, absolutely pathetic.

Cope harder, goddamn.

I fully intend to

Attached: 1537083323993.jpg (900x1650, 243K)

>Most of the "exclusive" content can be easily modded
no it's can't, are you retarded? Modding isn't some magical fix all

Cope with what? I already played the game.
Yes it can and the content is literally sub DLC tier anyway. It's a few hours of new content at most, absolutely no one except from the most obsessed fans will pay $60 to replay a port with a few hours of new content.

I love this semen demon

Attached: Bunny Girl Martina.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Mods would probably more lenient with you assholes as well if it wasn't for the fact that Sonyfags are literally incapable of starting a consolewar thread without Wojak anal vore.

It's worse than that though, because this way the version they want you to buy again will run worse and look worse than the one you already own.
I'm really surprised they aren't catching a ton of shit for this, but I guess it's DQ so nobody cares.

>Breaking the rules is ok if others do it too
Are you underage or just stupid?

when literally anyone else pulls the shit on the same level as snoys let me know

Attached: muhnintendogaf.png (1000x3000, 1.59M)

What are they adding to this version?

Thanks for beta testing nerds lol.

>more story content
>orchestral soundtrack
>2D mode
It's mainly the first one that people are upset about.

Not everyone is EOP like you

Not an argument. Others breaking the rules doesn't make you breaking the rules okay, you absolute fucking retard.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Fuck Sony, faggot.

Can any JP players confirm if Jade ending is possible on the switch? It can't just be the fag / friend option.

Soundtrack doesn't bother me and while marrying Serena would be nice and all it's not a deal breaker so I don't really care.

Characters are pretty great IMO. Especially Sylvando.

Why is Dragon Quest not popular in the West?

Attached: 1EFFE2F6-1993-49C0-88BD-39F353618383.jpg (1180x879, 182K)

Attached: capeshit vs shota.jpg (960x1244, 145K)

Sylvando is the best character in the game, that's not fair.

Not Sony, but Sony fans.

Cope, snoylet. You've made this bed, now lie in it.

I played on PC, but it's pretty clear that Horii has some kind of hard-on for Nintendo. Just tells me in the future it's not worth buying the games, because they're going to be incomplete on my platform of choice. Very strange business decision, but you do you.

What fucking bed you mentally ill autist?
>muh snoy
Imagine being so fucking obsessed with console wars, you start screeching about some imaginary boogeyman when someone calls you out on being a stupid mouthbreather. Kill yourself, you're the type of worthless autistic subhuman making the Switch fanbase look bad.

Attached: 20190723_053128.jpg (4608x2169, 2.92M)

nice timestamp snoyboy

>tfw probably put 100 hours into builders in and I only just got to moonbrooke
>tfw 2nd year in a row getting totally sucked into a dragon quest game that newly released in the west
>tfw one of the few who actually was more excited to see my nigga Eight in Smash than Banjo
>tfw maybe we might get a dragon quest monsters game translated sometime

Attached: D8zw9pgWwAcCYFv.jpg (679x382, 57K)

Are you blind or just that fucking stupid?

I'm not a Sony fan nor do I even have any current gen console but I'm just popping in to say that the DQ series is pretty boring. Only nipps like it.

it benefited from the portability though

Don't think we can't smell your false-flagging, dipshit Xcuck.

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

Imagine having to constantly justify your purchase.
Consolebabies must have it hard.

Das eine Turkroach in Deutschland

I was asking myself why I even come to these threads anymore since post quality took a drastic nosedive after Hero was announced for Smash. Then I see your post. You're alright, Chen-poster.