Women vs. Video Games

Why do they hate games (and gamers) so much?

Attached: file.png (347x616, 378K)

Vidya reduces how much attention they get from their significant other. This even extends to virtual characters that men find attractive.

>snoys

Pure narcissism.
They lack any drive to actually overcome obstacles, even simulated ones.
They also don't care about stories because they lack empathy.

Relationships go both ways.

Many women absolutely crave attention and validation. All of the time. They don’t like it when men spend time with their hobbies because it’s time where they aren’t giving them attention.

My best advice is that if you get married, try to avoid marrying an attention whore. It’s an easy trap to fall into, because it will seem at first like they love you more since they want to constantly spend time with you. In reality they’re just using you as a coping method for their insecurities.

Men seem, on average, a lot less obsessed with getting attention and a lot more invested in having their own hobbies. I guess it’s an evolutionary thing. That’s not to say that you can’t meet the rare woman who isn’t desperate for attention though.

To be fair, their men probably do play video games way too much. Like if you literally have to drag someone away from their games, then they definitely have a problem.

all women inherently hate it when a man dedicates time and money to anything that isn't them

this isn't a two-way street problem, it is a mental one that all females choose to have

If you SOLELY devote time to playing vidya rather than going strolling down at the park to spend AT LEAST some time together, heaven forbid, then YES!

People don’t choose to have mental problems user. They do, however, choose whether or not to make an effort to overcome them.

It doesn't. But hobbies in general reduces how much attention they get. If it wasn't video games it would be something else.
Maybe video games seem extra useless to them tho.

If all females "choose" to have it, maybe it's not just purely mental

I play games, my gf plays games. Sometimes we play together, sometimes we play alone.
Just like not all men are the same, not all women are the same.
I'm a pretty right-wing guy and my gf is too, but damn do I get annoyed when literal incels have made-up fantasies in their heads about the "true nature" of women. You know nothing about neither women nor men but you keep telling yourself tons of blatantly untrue things just to feel better about yourselves.

>your wife is such a bitch you make a wedding cake joke out of it
lmao

damn you a gamer dude?
me and my gf are a gamer couple too

I never fucking understood people like that. Why would you ever marry a person you consider "a bitch"? Why force yourself to live with someone who actively hinders your own lifestyle and interests?

Attached: 1563771260943.jpg (690x1024, 107K)

"gamers" are not real men, it's no wonder women look at them as pathetic wastelings

because having a family is infinitely more rewarding than beating that one level in zelda or mario

Your gf plays the legend of Zelda because she wants you to give her attention. Stop for a millisecond and you’ll find her getting gang banged at the local speedrun convention.

yeah totes
we are a CUTE gamer couple and we do everything together because we're gamers and a couple

God, can you TELL which posts are made by women in this thread? Can it possibly get any more obvious?

Attached: 1209674041416.jpg (247x252, 9K)

She likes immersive games with unique worlds like Morrowind and Dishonored, stuff like that. She had a Zelda phase when she was younger but grew out of it.

>a piss 4 and bloodborne
The sony ggers have truly no other game to put on a pedestal huh?

The picture doesn't say anything about the relationship other than he's obsessed with video games and she isn't. Maybe they really truly do love each other and it's more of a joke between them.

Or maybe it's a gesture of passive aggressiveness on hers or perhaps both their parts.

>childish time waster that tricks you into feeling like you accomplished something while not producing a single tangible benefit

hmmm I wonder

Save it for your diary. Nobody here gives a shit which casual games your gf plays.

you go to any steam punk conventions?
last time I went i grabbed a corn cob pipe

Do you want to see my dick or something?

I think a better question is why are men okay with marrying women that share nothing in common with them and don't welcome their hobbies/passions?

LMAO WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE

Attached: 1210427378560.jpg (713x304, 85K)

fpbp

Are you pretending to be retarded or...?

>then YES!

Okay, break up with the person. They clearly are not into you. Don't blame it on video games or their hobbies.

Fuck off and get over yourself. If someone wants to play video games or jack off or go to the bar or go on vacation they do it. They don't need permission or you "taking it away" from them

>share nothing in common with them
This is fine if you’re referring to hobbies. The only thing that you need in common with a wife is shared values. Shared sense of humour would also be preferable.

That's destiny you fucking scrubshit retard. You absolute buffon.

Attached: 739892_10151957599876803_495503936_o-610x770.jpg (610x770, 88K)

Self depreciatitive humor is a desirable quirk in an attractive partner because it means they can be brought down to your level.

I have a family, and I beat Mario and Zelda games all the time. My wife likes video games too, and we share the hobby. Granted, she plays Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Minecraft, Splatoon, etc. but we still both love games.

Stop pretending that's not possible in a marriage.

Girls hate it when boys are happy, as a general rule. I even have an example: When I was moving, I left four 12 packs of soda out by the sidewalk because I wasn't going to take them with me. Some 10ish year old kids came up (both boys and girls) and asked why the soda was there. I told them they can have it if they ask their parents. The boys were absolutely stoked for all the soda. As soon as the boys were happy, the girls ran off yelling that they were gonna tell their parents on them.

Even as little kids, this shit is baked in. Video games are just another thing that boys enjoy, so girls must not.

Also probably this

Make way fellas, hardcore gamer here

you just got btfo, user
deal with it

Do you faggot really enjoy derailing every single fucking thread by pretending to be twitter feminists
All it does is hinder the board, please just stop with this crap. I know none of you actually believe the shit you post

Attached: 1563767468945.jpg (425x471, 94K)

Yes, women and video games are two faces of the same coin, indeed.

LMFAO. Fuck no. I'm not marrying someone or spending my life with someone I have nothing in fucking common with beyond "values."

You're a dumbass drone.

please don't reproduce

have sex

I play every genre of game while my gf watches car crash comps on youtube and plays stardew valley/animal crossing
my gf would think that cake is insulting and retarded

they do exist bros
and they arent the ones making you get a ps4 dragging cake

I did, when I was 19. Married her when I was 24.

My son is 7 now and plays baseball and likes comic books and guitars but not video games

Attached: 2019-07-21.jpg (750x1334, 151K)

There's just as much wrong with men as there is with women, it's just that neither gender sees their own flaws as problems.

>incel vs orbiter wars

Attached: 1543261992278.gif (197x200, 1.46M)

I'm gay and dating guys is awesome, we play video games together and shit talk dumb bitches like this.

Attached: 1563126941467.jpg (880x837, 135K)

>car crash comps
Based

Unbased. Anytime I drive anywhere she screams about the way I drive now

Is it really orbiting once you've acquired a woman?

>the size of that controller
Good lord.

I agree with everything you said but

>this isn't a two-way street problem, it is a mental one that all females choose to have

No, it´s not a mental problem, is an evolutionary consequence of women not being hunters, they didn´t evolve the comradery we men did, hence why they are more egocentric and even narcissistic.

I don't know about the rest of you, LADIES, but as soon as I fit into a pair of these my man stopped putting his hands on electronics and cars and started putting them on me!

Attached: 1563817979924.jpg (320x400, 48K)

>Men seem, on average, a lot less obsessed with getting attention
Pretty sure all the trap/tranny stuff is men who are desperately starved for attention not seeing any other way to get it. I almost fell for it in my youth too.

>Married her when I was 24.
>son
You ended your own life before it even began.

Attached: 1559590987482.png (235x123, 21K)

god I hate women

You should develop your personality enough that you'd have at least a couple of things in common with just about everyone you meet. Relationships are also about understanding and compromise too.

There's nothing wrong with being with someone you have little in common with as long as you really make each other happy. There's also nothing wrong with not being with someone who you have a lot in common with, but you still make each other feel like shit.

>zelda
>levels

incel thread

>falling for the marriage meme

Attached: thumbnail_58392.jpg (400x300, 20K)

That's a dude, isn't it?

oh baby!!!

They see it as childish until they see how much money it makes

So you're saying men should also demand that their significant other gives up their hobbies?

If you are still playing video games at the age where you usually get married and have children, maybe you should take a hard look at yourself.

Tick tock roasties your time is almost up, the inevitable development of AI and robo girls will make you obsolete, you're half of our civilization yet you're not worth saving, and you know what? I doesn't fucking matter. Let it all end, crash and burn.

Attached: 1525923712154.png (450x427, 202K)

>I WONT MARRY SOMEONE UNLESS THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES
You know how I know you’re 14 years old?

You know how I know you're retarded?

You don't want to marry a friend, you want to marry a retard bimbo.

I remember when I first started seeing my gf and how she kept getting bitchy every time i would play vidya. I sat her down and told her straight up that she needs to "shut the fuck up and when i'm done i'll come snuggle with you. I always do that, why wouldn't I do it this time." Something almost magically clicked in her head and after that she hasn't had a problem with it at all in the slightest. Even more so she loves video games now. Just recently got her into some very basic stuff like Minecraft, Pokemon and Warframe. Sshe loves them all, and can't wait for the new Fire Emblem game now.

No one should ""demand"" the other give up anything in a relationship. Yes, you're going to have to concede to doing some things (like vidya (or binging some idiot TV show)) a bit less or more. It's called "compromise."
But, unless you're about to have kids or something life changing, you should never have to (or be asked to) give up things you love.

Based

Retard. There are plenty of things people can
reasonably demand of you if you are committing to a serious relationship.

what if it backshots all of the men on earth and they develop male androids so they dont need us anymore....just saying.

Attached: 1464471069802.png (600x621, 619K)

>it doesnt
Yes it does. How could it not? They're complaining because it does

>There are plenty of things people can reasonably demand of you
If you're in a serious relationship there shouldn't be anything they're doing that you have to go far enough to "demand" them to stop.
Thinking their partner is obligated to change anything you don't like about them is a huge red flag.

being realistic about relationships is not being a "twitter feminist"
how old are you

She's cucking you with a black guy

Women need men, men don't need women.

n-no s-she's n-n-not....

where's your p-proof?!?

>I did (reproduce), when I was 19. Married her when I was 24.

In which country is marrying your 5 year old daughter okay?

These threads are always so shit.

>I'm a pretty right-wing guy and my gf is too

I see.

Attached: 1562649521412.png (303x313, 156K)

I'll be dead by then so who cares.

Modern women ignore and despise men who would give them the attention they desire and even when they do choose to be with those men they treat them so poorly that a video game looks much better by comparison.

Also, women never grew up playing games with their friends regularly. They never played games alone in their rooms, never read magazines wishing they could play all the games they saw in them. When they started their first job, they didn't use some of the money to finally buy games for themselves and that shit is just the tip of the iceberg. Women's primary experience with games is shit on their phones and maybe something they played as small children out of boredom, they just don't get it. 90% of the ones that say they do are lying out their teeth so they can look better than all the women that don't....the "fake gamer girl" reputation is well-earned. Is it a surprise that they dislike something that men in their lives enjoy so much and they're simply incapable of understanding? Add on the cost of games, the time spent playing them and the social stigma for playing them as compared to some more productive hobbies and you can see why women are so hostile.

Incels vs people who talk to women, thread #958574737. Every time I read, I get sad.

post your body

You can make friends with people who don't play video games, you know. Good luck even finding a woman who plays video games let alone one that isn't a retarded fan girl. I'd rather settle with a retarded bimbo so long as she was a nice person who tolerates my interests.

it's a gradual process obviously.
You aren't gonna fuck the child molester and then ask him to stop fucking children.
You ween him off gradually before it gets to that point.

Too late. I've already started becoming fit. Unless you're into abs.

I really hope this is a copypasta

Women lack the capacity to fully grasp abstract ideas, and are inferior on imaginative capabilities.

Attached: 1528564063294.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

What the fuck
Why would you fuck a child molester? Unless you were also a child molester?

I've noticed I use videogames as a 'friendship crutch', but never meet anyone who doesn't also play. I have no idea what I'd do to bond with a woman.

Post gains

you have my permission to post

This. Only a spineless faggot would settle for someone like you describe OP.

>Unless you're into abs.
yes absolulely. In fact they're preferred.

I bet the bitch loves nintendo

>ITT : chad fathers video game enthusiasts with 10/10 big tiddy wives VS self-conscious homosexual and turbocasul virgins who haven't played a single game in months save for gachashit crying about normies

Attached: 1497256238618.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

It hurts knowing I share traits with the self-conscious women haters, but that's all the more reason to not stoop to their level.

why would pedos fuck eath other. they'd both be not attracted to the other person

post one (1) a SINGLE man vidya enthusiast with a 10/10 wife that is also not a manipulative cunt. only ONE and with proof please.

Attached: 1544992574019.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Happyconsolegamer

>chad
>videoo game enthusiast

Just because you're attracted to kids doesn't mean you're not attracted to adults.
But even if you WEREN'T attracted to adults, molesting other peoples' kids is incredibly risky. It would be much safer to molest your own kid. Only makes sense to reproduce. And molesting your own kid and trying to hide it from your spouse would be even more risky, so it only makes sense to find another pedo.

Girls are weird in the sense that estrogen production is diversified with indica strains. Could you imagine the chemical imbalance of a female that hasn't given any conservatives a reason to employ them?

Okay, I'll stop playing videogames but you have to give up social media, all of it

Attached: 1552549332491.png (225x255, 62K)

Most of this is right save for >Modern women ignore and despise men who would give them the attention they desire
I'm truly sorry that you only dated girls stuck in an adult body.

Women in general will never need male androids since they can get fucked any time any day from all the thirsty retards that worship them. If they want to replace men they need to own their own robots that will work and generate income for them.

>I hate women because they want me to care about my relationships more than media products thread #999
How much you want to bet that the seething neckbeards itt never made it far enough with a woman to get to the "its either me or the games" stage? You'd skip past that stage if you realized that on your own, its not that unbelievable that there are women who are worth spending more time with than video games.

Attached: 1561245809361.jpg (1000x769, 212K)

Do these relationships ever work out? Seems like they all end up in two ways, the guy doesn't change and the woman leaves with a welfare check in hand or the guy changes completely losing whatever little personality they had and only exist to please their cuck queen which ends in one of them losing their marbles and killing the other.

That's not what cuck queen means you retard

LOL

Cuck queen isn't even a word to begin with you double retard.

No they don't. The sole purpose of this type of relationship is the woman wants to extract money from the man in exchange for "sex" which might just be attention and video games and fictional women mean they have to offer more.

:)
Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight

>Men who are currently blackpilled/browse incel sites get into a relationship
>Think they must have been wrong in their youth
>Stuff like this starts happening and they wonder if maybe they weren't wrong after all

I'm honestly wondering what's going to happen, men in general seem like they're becoming aware this is widespread behavior.

*Gets into bed after playing vidya with the boys until 1AM*
What now Sarah?

Attached: 1559324161139.jpg (249x251, 33K)

Imagine actually sleeping on the couch

Attached: 1548306341443.jpg (232x199, 7K)

cringy idea for a wedding cake but its necessary to enrage the souyboys who do shit like this and thinks they're being quirky.

Attached: soy wife.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

this is a cope, have sex

I can't.

Attached: 1543543225849.png (476x408, 226K)

>>I hate women because they want me to care about my relationships more than media products thread #999

They say a relationship is over once you're more in love with the memories of someone that is standing right in front of you.

If their health and safety isn't threatened, why should they change? Why would you want them to change?

Changing to share some responsibilities in the household and reciprocating is to be expected, both ways, as well as changing to give up harmful habits like giving up smoking, seeing someone for anger management, etc. But a video game? A hobby of collecting movies? Spending money from a personal bank account on collecting coins? Making videos on the internet? You know, HOBBIES? What makes someone happy? Why would anyone in love want to change that about someone?

Changing someone isn't going to make you fall more in love.