Dota 2 or League of Legends? Which game is better?

Dota 2 or League of Legends? Which game is better?

Attached: LOL-and-DOta.png (620x350, 338K)

Probably dota
t. League player

Dota 2, by a mile.

Attached: Dota Wombo Combo.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

Dota is garbage, stop shilling your shit barbie game here.

both are servings of hot garbage in their own ways but dota at least doesn't make you pay for the full plate

Depends what you mean by better.
If games that are faster to learn = better, League of Legends.
If games that require more skill and have a higher skill cap = better, Dota 2.
If games that let you create and play custom game modes and maps = better, Dota 2.

That being said, I play League of Legends because my friends play it and I can't be arsed to learn 10,000 new heroes and items.

League of Legends' matchmaking system has become horrid over the course of the last couple seasons--Riot has overcomprimised when it comes to lowering queue times and autofill-propensity. I think League of Legends would be better if this were dealt with properly.

compromise* god dammit

>plays these games comparatively
>doesnt just play to have fun
I quit those games cause I was unironically having more fun fucking around in HotS. I cant do that in league or dota.

Attached: 1550614417907.gif (284x294, 1.69M)

League of Legends

Attached: out fucking skilled.webm (912x568, 2.3M)

>ranged hero standing still vs melee hero
did he get stunned or what

Dota is harder
League is better and more fun

Played Hots for a while aswell, but there wasnt enough interesting heros, and most were to obnoxious like the whole overwatch set. Was a fun game appart from that

wrong

He got stunned by how bad he was

dawngate
im still fucking mad

Attached: cry.png (300x345, 24K)

I played HotS until they nerfed Valeera. Which sucks because she the closest thing to a WoW style pvp rogue.

Attached: valeera.jpg (480x360, 40K)

League is a better game but Dota is more fun

other way around

DotA heroes actually have unique skill sets

replace League with Dota

>YMIR IS HERE

Attached: Ymir.jpg (750x1000, 680K)

what a bad game

I honestly don't know why I can't visually track shit in DotA. Everything looks samey so it's hard to see what is going on exactly at any given time. I don't know if this a familiarity thing or if it's a design issue with DotA. But I don't have this problem when watching League/HotS.

Because there's no sound in that webm.
Humans respond to auditory sound 100x faster than visual input, audio sets the stage for what humans expect for every other sense. Which is why the sound design is so good and important in Dota 2, you can tell what's happening in entire fights based on sound design alone.

Good lord, when will MOBAshills learn? Your genre is garbage. Accept that and fuck off.

Stop making this same thread everyday.

Anyway, LoL character design is fucking awful, I cringe at most of them.

Attached: file.png (724x619, 282K)

Attached: 1563849299743.jpg (240x240, 41K)

They've been through so many changes that they are barely close at all, if you played a bunch of one, very few would translate to the other game

but to answer the question, league is more of an action game than a strategy game

nigga poppy was changed like 4 years ago

Attached: file.png (624x720, 380K)

It's the absolute opposite for me with LOL.
Color scheme is just so samey to me.

>I don't like it so it's bad
le

Attached: l.jpg (4000x2360, 1.95M)

I retired from Dota with 5k hours clocked in and zero fucking rampage. fuck.

I got a rampage with one hand while eating a sandwich once
Git gud