Bosses are cute

>bosses are cute

Attached: 1461254127256.png (1600x1200, 883K)

Weebs:
Is there anything they can't ruin?

It's a weeb game though.

made in Japan =/= weeb
I do like jap Souls art though

Attached: 43742489_p7.jpg (520x526, 92K)

Is there anything the can? (expect their love lives)

nice english you have there

ultimate weebdom made me forget

Anybody say cute girls?

Attached: Colossal_Girls_14.jpg (1200x1695, 392K)

whoa

CUTE

Attached: Colossal_Girls_13.jpg (1200x1702, 475K)

that's a big girl...

UGHHH BIGGUR

Attached: Colossal_Girls_20.jpg (1200x1694, 335K)

>almost every enemy in the game screams/screeches at a super-high volume with every action, from noticing your character to attacking to being attacked. If they don't, then their own movements and/or attacks are as loud as a thunderstrike.
>this applies from the very first enemies in the tutorial to every mob and boss in Ringed City
>whenever fighting all you can hear is "REEEE SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH AUUUUUGH SMASH SMASH AH HA HA HA URGH URGH SHINK BONG WOOSH BOOSH" etc

seriously the sound design in DS3 is so fucked. it's impossible to hear anything else, and it's just a painful assault on the ears. you have to turn SEffects down to very low if you don't want to deaf.

also
>boss dialogue
shut the fuck up Ocieros, nobody cares about your tard baby. I'm just trying to get the dragon emote.

that said plz post more cute soulsbosses. I want sexxxy Rotten Greatwood!

Attached: DankSouls.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

god, imagine her sitting on you with her big butt

BIGGGUUUUUUR

Attached: Colossal_Girls_21.jpg (1200x1695, 429K)

imagine sleeping in between her boobies.
imagine bathing in her pussi juices.
imagine feeling loved, safe, and desired...

Attached: suicidalfrog.jpg (844x385, 41K)

lewd

OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

imagine her gently holding you in one hand and carassing you with the pinky finger of her other, in the same way you might stroke a bird or mouse.

unfortunately even if GTS existed we all know they'd only want Chad, even if it seems like there's no way for them to tell the difference between him and us virgins.

I bet IRL girls have a natural instinct to prefer chadly small animals over the beta ones, too.

Attached: sad.png (620x450, 62K)

>>/r9k/

While they were homo'ing it up their dad was squishing the only non degenerate child he had left.

thought this was the board for Yea Forumsirgins, am I wrong?

Attached: VirginIdentification.png (1366x768, 960K)

yes, we're chads now