Continued X Dive thread (if anyone stil cares)

They're coming home... Gacha Home

Attached: 1563830902574.png (1500x1328, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

210.128.59.11/ir/english/news/html/e160401.html
youtu.be/5UNTW8hFcpk
youtube.com/watch?v=NObn_bwcBME
shmuplations.com/megaman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>someone on Yea Forums will defend this shit
What the fuck happened to this site?

Attached: DsWcIVYU8AALQOq.jpg (830x830, 59K)

I'm always excited for a new Axl game because I get to speculate on how they'll fuck up A-Trans this time.

How does this fit into the timeline?

It does not, Vile is destroyed.

Game needs to be built around it it it's a sidescroller like ZXA (except each form needs to be more useful).
Also worked okay in Command Mission I guess.

Attached: 1561518962508.jpg (680x800, 186K)

At least, I am enjoying all this new art.

just here for cinnamon and marino
don't have much art though

Attached: CinnamonRO.jpg (740x1047, 650K)

>Command Mission back
>But Massimo isn't
This is the real monkey's paw here

>mobile
>gookshit
>not on rails
>will probably further fuck up the reputation of the x series
Capcom why are you putting energy into this?

Attached: 1464468579381.jpg (246x304, 68K)

It doesn't take place in any timeline. The game takes place in some sort of an MMO-like setting where the characters you play as are actually avatars of (You). So technically you're not actually playing as X and friends.

to save you a website click

> Rockman X Dive. It's a brand-new, sidescrolling action/RPG for iOS and Androidv

>The premise of the game surrounds a virus/glitch that has corrupted the world of Mega Man X, mixing characters and stages together in a beautiful mess. For example, you can play as Cinnamon (from Command Mission) in a stage from X4. It's up to you, the player, as "data" to fix everything.

>The game has been in development for a little over 1.5 years
>MULTIPLE playable characters from the X series.
>Not "on rails"; you have complete control over your characters. It plays like a traditional Mega Man X game.
>Controllers are supported.
>Early in development, there were plans for a system that allowed you to create your own Reploid. No idea if its still in.
>The game is running off a modified Maverick Hunter X engine.
>The game is aiming for "home console" quality despite being a mobile-only release. Lots (and I mean lots) of actual Mega Man fans make up the development staff
>A *possible* public beta is coming soon.
>Little to no gacha elements but I cannot rule out microtransactions entirely.

>At this time, the game has only been confirmed to release within Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. HOWEVER, I can tell you that a global version is very much in the works.

>Rockman X Dive is due to launch later this year.

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Massimo isn't waifu bait and wouldn't sell so yeah.

Attached: 1563843996435.jpg (729x681, 150K)

then when are we getting the best CM waifu?

Attached: 1532892958741.jpg (400x400, 137K)

There is only space for waifus in this place.

The future of Japanese games are Gatcha Girls. You can't deny this.

official website

rxd.capcom.com.tw

some art and story stuff
and a new mystery girl

Attached: story-deco1.png (600x1218, 30K)

Probably a timed event super boss at some point because this game will surely have those.

So, it is some sort of simulation kind of deal.

I think they stopped giving a shit about the X timeline all together after 5

Hoping for Iris

Attached: 1539582133822.png (1095x730, 1.04M)

why is it a mobile game.
megman eleven did well on console so why do this?

stop shilling for gashashit you fucking faggot

Imagine Willy getting so hyped up that Zero finally kicked Light’s masterpiece that he overhauls Iris.
>Do not worry my son I will use every single trick and skill at my disposal to make your GF unkillable
>ends up making female HIGH MAX

X is used to suffering. It basically defines his existence.

This game has been in development for roughly a year and a half. It doesn't exist because 11 did well; rather, it was greenlit in tandem with MMXLC to bolster Capcom's mobile profits in Asia (a region they believe is untapped for the company).

Capcom only cares about monster hunter these days. They're not even making this game, it's outsourced. MM11 feels like something they only did out of obligation

Sorry bro, I'm too busy whaling myself for that ultra rare limited edition infinity-star Tornado Tonion draw.

The game looks like it plays like Maverick Hunter X with weapon cooldown and level up system, I'm ok with that desu.
But there's no reason for it to be only on mobile platform though, considering that it has controller support and everything so I hope they are planning a PC or Switch version at least.

Attached: 1461738502344.gif (730x413, 11K)

>No gacha element
This doesn't have a chance in the Asian market.

I don't understand the thought process behind putting a beloved, long running video game franchise on mobile, where it has never been and where fans don't want it. If a company is gonna do mobileshit, why don't they come up with entirely new franchises instead of this? You'd have thought they'd have learned their lesson with X-over.

Fuck mobile shit
Fuck microtransactions
And FUCK MAVERICHINK SHILLS

Attached: 1539565688665.png (354x192, 6K)

210.128.59.11/ir/english/news/html/e160401.html

Because they specifically want to use established IP.

Hey Protodude, who's your favorite girl in the Mega Man series?

Marino.

>out of obligation
What obligation? There was an 8 year gap between MM10 and MM11. They could have easily just pulled a Sega and never made another one again.

>Meant for a specific foreign audience
>Not even developed by Capcom
>Been in production before 11 hit shelves and X Legacy Collection was a thing
>Capcom pleased with Mega Man's recent performances
>11 team already hinted to be working on the next Mega Man project
I don't see anything to panic about here. You doomsayers need to calm down.

hello combofiend

Looks like if Zero and Iris had a daughter...

sorry Iris but the brown underboob waifu is here

Attached: MMX8Layer.png (484x500, 176K)

Can't be worse than Xover so maybe some fags don't see it as the worst scenario possible.

First it was Breath of Fire, now its MMX. Why doesn't capcom devalue its own IP

Who were these cute slutbots again?

If that's the case they need to announce the actual X9 asap. Wasn't the team behind MM11 working on something?

How many times are they gonna pull this

>Mega Man Xtreme
>that digital part in MMZ3 or whenever you can fight Phantom again
>battle network I guess but the whole series is about it so it gets a pass

Crapcom is back

Rafflessians

Need Rule 34

They never left. DMC5 and RE7's artstyle are proof of that.

Looks like MMX-Online is back on the menu, but now people are pissed off again after being pissed off it was canceled the first time. Does a game being in mobile really piss you cunts off that easily?

Hmm, an exquisite choice indeed. Elegant yet prominent magenta armor contrasted effectively with emerald hair, good use of color theory. I see there are also subtle elements of Japanese culture implemented to represent her role as a shinobi, not to mention she dons thin black wear as a ninja typically would. Her claws and blue jewels also serve to add an intimidation factor to her design without detracting her attractiveness, seeing as she is a fighter. Very nice, you're a man of taste my friend.

Attached: christianbale.jpg (1280x544, 64K)

In the end, did we ever find out what Zero was fighting for?

Rafflesian is the main girl, the backup dancers are Belladonnas.

For his friends!

[Guitar Intensifies]
youtu.be/5UNTW8hFcpk

Yes, actually. Play Mega Man Zero 4.

Or perhaps they're not claws, I don't know the exact term but there seems to be some sort of accessory on her knuckles that I had assumed was for claws. Maybe someone could be so kind as to tell me what these actually are?

I think he says something about that in Z3 or Z4 before the end.

Also SFV crappy first release.

But will it have Oro-s?

Attached: oro s.jpg (1314x1844, 458K)

Also MVCI.

Actually Vile in X8 being alive or not depends on difficulty

Yeah, Z4 final boss. Absolutely beautiful.

Really?

I want this to be good
please allow this to be good

Attached: zero why.png (235x285, 19K)

It's going to be meh

This 5 will make sure the game is good

Attached: IMG_5067.jpg (404x389, 43K)

He just attacks a char, he likely got destroyed off screen as the three later reunites.

Be careful with your words, user. Be careful.

Mobile shit doesn't matter as long as we get normal games as well. MM11's producer said in his new years message to fans that they won't be able to reveal their next project this year, so obviously he wasn't referring to this or that yet to be revealed BN mobile shit.

Why couldn't they also port this to consoles? People would pay good money for more Mega Man X. I don't want to have to buy a controller to play this on my fucking shit phone.

We can't have nice things.

fucking lmao. capcom is literally sitting on a franchise that would be perfect for gacha, yet won't just make a fucking gacha game. fuck this

If you had to pick one Maverick to play as, which would it be?

Attached: 1478213609226.png (177x255, 92K)

the fact that i won't be able to play as a maverick means that i'm not interested to begin with. imagine making a fucking crossover game like this and not having mavericks be playable.

They already made a Mega Man gacha, it was called X Over.

Iris. I'd just jump out of the suit and blow myself up with my last words as "Don't let ign review god hand".

What makes you say that? Vile's alongside all the other protagonists on the artwork, and the "plot" justifies being able to play as anyone.

that shit died before i ever even had a smartphone.

Slash Beast or Flame Stag

Flame Hyenard is the only answer. Would make anyone playing against him immediately get PTSD

>implying there's no gacha for trying to find a SSR black zero with a welfare check and a SSR double lightning banana slamma sword that is only exclusive for one character

mobile games are the worst

Attached: f0efvr48gub31.jpg (540x720, 87K)

I had a dream where there was like a Mega Man Zero game but with modern graphics and it played vaguely similar to Sekiro but faster, also in my dream Fairy Leviathan had a cute tummy and big tits(but a tasteful size nonetheless) and she could create gigantic dragons from ice and command them and she had a dominatrix personality. Harpuia was there too he had a cute bulge but I don't remember much about him. I wish that was announced instead but we can't have it all

>A FUCKING MOBILE GAME

i can't handle it anymore...

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

>Not saving up for the ensuizan and guard shell pack

Attached: 1524348686148.png (213x204, 91K)

I'm cautious, but the kof beat'em up gacha was fun, and that looked like trash at first so i think i'll give this a shot

for real though, why only zero and sigma are allowed to comeback, fuck this retarded shit.

Attached: 1547873362206.png (301x309, 223K)

She already did user.
youtube.com/watch?v=NObn_bwcBME

At this point I’ll take anything they give me I just want a fucking X game I’m sorry, not sorry bros...

>it fails
>"Well I guess people just weren't into Mega Man X"

Attached: 1524004770591.jpg (600x242, 66K)

That was one person, and that person immediately got fired.

In a triple crossover game where every other character could casually destroy a city the villain’s decide that Zero is just to fucking match and try to bribe him! One of the few good moments in that game actually.

more stuff to... love

>Earlier today ASUS officially announced the ROG Phone II, a high-end gaming-centric smartphone that will apparently run Rockman X Dive on steroids. The phone will reportedly render the game at a full 120Hz and will take full advantage of the "ROG Kunai Gamepad" (the two detachable, Nintendo Switch-like controllers seen during the teaser trailer).

>Additionally, ASUS also confirmed that Rockman X Dive will have exclusive content for ROG Phone II users. Players will have access to an exclusive weapon and a special wallpaper/background. Although no images of said exclusive wallpaper exist at this time, four new screenshots of the game were shown to the press. These images feature four playable characters: X, Zero, Alia and Marino. Note that Marino is fighting Moah the Giant (X3) on Central Highway (X1) and Alia is fighting CF-0 (X2) at Flame Mammoth's stage (X1). Note that she is equipped with the Z-Buster.

Attached: frfffr031.jpg (1024x640, 355K)

Unrelated to thread somewhat, but why does megaman look so emotionless in smash? all his renders have him with a really neutral expression.
Is he supposed to be like that in the games?

Attached: marth think.png (203x254, 96K)

I'm still mad.

Seems to me that they're just trying to replicate the limited expressions of his NES sprite as best they can

great, epic, I love it

Attached: 1512669589550.jpg (528x792, 34K)

this it's also the reason why he looks pudgy and squat rather than taller and lankier

Attached: __rockman_rockman_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_ishihara_yuuji__b255c5e7701b28359c0d9c3d199ccf7e.jpg (800x1088, 165K)

Phew, i was thinking it'd be something like "Megaman is only a partially human robot that can't replicate feelings beyond a certain degree unlike X who has the "X factor" as dr light put it" or
"Megaman doesn't like fighting at all, but he does it out of duty"

They wanted to make him look like how he looks in the NES games where he is emotionless and non-verbal, even though cutscenes from the NES games reveal that he was always capable of expression and speech.

This. I want Massimo too.

alright X9 bros
now that the mobile game announcement already happened nothing can stand in our way now

Attached: 1546738639525.png (350x350, 211K)

>Is he supposed to be like that in the games?
In the NES games he has pretty blank expression during the gameplay, but those were fucking NES games. He did emote during the intros and outros.
Sakurai is just weirdly set on not having him smile or have anything other than very neutral expression.

Attached: mm6miscsheet.gif (606x2054, 109K)

Still not 100% on the new look though
And FUCK AXEL
AND FUCK AXELFAGS
give me X!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 121.jpg (856x628, 355K)

It's odd because he's even smiling in most of his classic artwork too

Attached: Zerohelmet.png (1200x2400, 114K)

I mean how could Marino and Cinnamon work in a Megaman x paced game? A real one BTW

According to Mega Man's creator, Akira Kitamura
>In the backstory I wrote, Mega Man alone is equipped with the functionality to turn himself off. That very fact imbues him with a sadness. The other robot masters were made for some kind of specific job or work, so there’s no need for them to have an “off switch” they can control. However, a robot helper like Mega Man can make his own judgments, and therefore can decide whether he’s needed or not. That bit of backstory also reflects the serious feeling in the writing that you mentioned you liked. The sadness of being a robot is having this inorganic existence.

We don't even know if those version ke designs are even going to be in a game.

were those fucking xenogears characters?

Magmard Dragoon, Imagine he can do the messatsu

Marino is a ninja so it'll be easy to work something out for her. Cinnamon is the real enigma here.

Fuck, that hits hard. Maybe megaman turned himself off for the last time when X came around, and X has the soul of megaman so to speak

We've already had a playable ninja.

Attached: shadow armor.jpg (824x836, 216K)

Attached: 1561064457735.png (1200x1200, 259K)

Yeah. They'll definitely get redesigns if X9 happens, but exactly what they'll be nobody knows.
I can see them removing the trunks and making X look older though, for more difference between him and Classic. Maybe keeping color changes instead of the drastic costume changes of 11's RM weapons.

>Rock turned himself off after Light died, wanting to go to the same place his father went

Attached: bruh.jpg (540x472, 54K)

I feel like rock would've been the base model for X, maybe even using most of his parts, so that X was a more matured version of rock.
I don't think Light would've wanted to have rock go with him, but stay and protect the world, so he might've wiped most of his megaman memories on purpose.

>Yeah, the “serious” quality you’re talking about is different from where Mega Man later went. I think I understand you. You know, just the image of Mega Man standing there: there’s a sadness to it. Even his sprite has a certain gravity and seriousness to it. How can I put this… for me, when I see a young child playing alone, in a park or in the middle of the street, playing by himself there… there’s something so sad about that sight, it can almost bring me to tears. And there’s something similarly lonely about Mega Man.

Does Capcom care about any of their IPs that aren't Monster Hunter or Resident Evil anymore? It's like 90 percent of their budgets go to these games.

Where's this interview? i'd like to read it

I still can't decide if the Z-saber looks cooler when it flops around like a dildo, when it's solid like in X6 or when it's a glass triangle like in MMZ, why do beam swords look so fucking cool

Here ya go. It's an interview between Kitamura and Hitoshi Ariga, the guy who drew the Gigamix manga.
shmuplations.com/megaman/

they pretend to care about SF since is still a name that gives them a few bucks at low cost.
there was also DMC5 i guess.

Thank you very much user, megaman's been a favorite of mine since i was very little, so it means a lot to me seeing all this stuff about him. I kinda forgot about megaman for a bit, but doing stuff like watching kikaider and stuff like casshern really makes me wanna know the character more

Zero's so cool, his desgin's so iconic i think i like the blue straight z-saber best
but its all kino

Attached: D7AszLUV4AUsWDT.jpg (679x969, 74K)

Why does he have green tiddies?

He's a man who gives no shits about going topless and exposing his nipples, like those giga gym chads who walk around with their shirts off in summer

Attached: 88a41652ec0335693bb83e00ec453442.jpg (635x950, 87K)

Based.

Attached: 41929831_p1.png (1500x2000, 2.66M)

Wily was actually inspired by his mom during his creation Zero, and every good mother has a pair of healthy mammaries.

I want to be Blaze Heatnix, think about how great it'd be to flood half the screen with 2 attacks.

Attached: MegaMan.gif (540x304, 1.19M)

>Zero is how you learned what breasts were

Attached: 1543011669862.jpg (115x111, 7K)

Fact that there are people defending this garbage tells me all I need to know

Fuck you cancerous faggots

is that an x on her face? thats cute as fuck, why dont we see more of this semen demon?

What are his chances of being playable next smash?
What are zero's?

Attached: D7AsyCNUIAASw33.jpg (981x1050, 82K)

That's a boy

were you rised on a male homosexual community or something? who the fuck learns what breasts are from a videogame.

What, you mean Axl? That's just a guy, it's not even a trap.

>this interaction
Pure gold. Can't believe this website's free

zero chances

In that case, why are his nipples so big and puffy?

Attached: tumblr_inline_mheythXJEq1qz4rgp.jpg (500x478, 78K)

>But now I've forgotten all that
>And I'm living each day like I'm being chased by something
The courage that you gave me was 110 Million

Attached: somephonefilename.jpg (1795x1973, 544K)

I didn't know the word until someone told me that's what the green balls on his chest were.

I'm just confused about this. It actually sounds like a good game yet why make it on mobile? Is it just being worked on by a division that only knows how to code for phones?

phone devs cost pennies to hire. shovelware devs get shovelware paychecks

Phone dev is infinitely cheaper.
Additionally being an MMO with MMO numbers like shown ruins the point of megaman level design being a curated design of set challenges with the risk of throwing difficulty out of whack.
It's going to be trash, believe me I'm as thirsty as anyone for a drink of some good ol' megaman but this game aint it.

Capcom doesn't really want to touch Iris after Mizutani's death.

>tfw we'll probably never see her with a 3D model in a new game
Damn that shit sucks

It hurts.

Attached: 1552713306533.jpg (834x954, 87K)

>Cinnamon
Mah negro

Explain

Yuko Mizutani, the voice of a lot of beloved characters in Japan, one of which being Iris, died pretty suddenly of breast cancer in 2016. She was considered by many in the industry to be one of the genuinely kindest people they ever knew and everyone was heartbroken that they lost her. She's one of the many seiyuu that so defined roles that after they died, the character was effectively retired instead of getting a new voice.

Attached: 13262543-1108662979154050-367533256-o.jpg (2000x2000, 347K)

>Excellen
It still hurts.

>Mihoshi
Well I didn't plan on being sad today but HERE WE ARE

Attached: Sad Bacon.png (293x281, 50K)

Profound sadness.

Attached: 1540432710369.jpg (716x768, 120K)

Gravity Beetle or Blast Hornet, mostly because I love bugs.

HERE WE GO LADS

X > X2 > X4 > X3 > X5 > X8 > Command Mission > Xtreme 1 > Xtreme 2 > X6 > X7

Attached: 1454357530392.gif (273x206, 2.67M)

X3 should go down a few notches from where it is

Attached: dog has failed.webm (400x400, 447K)

I don't know what that is but I like it.

Only those two are also a computer virus, to be fair

X3 has the most collectables that are actually fun to collect unlike the stupid reploid collecting minigame

My issue is it's poorly balanced and I'm not a fan in the change in music genre.

Yeah, just not gonna be the same.

Sigma

I mean none of the games are truly balanced. X1 especially so has problems with its weakness weapons.

But the Gold Armor in X3 is still my favorite secret in any X game.

>I mean none of the games are truly balanced. X1 especially so has problems with its weakness weapons.
At least in those games you don't lose 1/3 of your health from one hit of a normal enemy.

And most of them are completely useless, some even rendered pointless by the Gold chip. Not to mention X3 is where the games all started to have really bad level design. Only Toxic Seahorse's stage is any good

She's gonna get Garnet'd. Have her be pregnant and offscreen so they don't need to give her voiced lines. That or just have no new lines.

Mobile is such a weird choice for a X game, this seems a lot more faithful than overdrive, it's even advertised with a controller adapter, but I expect slow mavericks with easy patterns with the gimmick being the rpg stats.

That being said, seems like a good time killer while Capcom get his ass to work and make X9 already or Crrupted comes out

Flaming Cock. I mean Burn Rooster

Yep. Namco Bandai went alll out for this crossover.

Pretty fucking High. It might be my delusion talking but I can see Sakurai de-spiriting X to become a full playable character. Considering that it's his 25th anniversary (along with Doomguy).

Here is a moveset I created that I think can work.

A: Buster Shots
A>: Fire Wave
A^: Double Cyclone
Av: Dash

F Smash: Gravity Well
U Smash: Sonic Slicer
D Smash: Triad Thunder

Dash: Tornado Fang

Grab: Strike Chain
Grab Attack: Chain Squeeze
F Throw: Ray Splasher
B Throw: Splash Laser
U Throw: Rising Fire
D Throw: Spin Wheel

N Air: Frost Tower
F Air: Z-Saber
B Air: Spinning Blade
U Air: Storm Tornado
D Air: Silk Shot

N Special: Charge Shot
S Special: Shotgun Ice/Ice Sled(Charged)
U Special: Air Dash/Speed Burner(Charged)
D Special: Rolling Shield/Rolling Barrier(Charged)

Final Smash: Ultimate Nova Barrage

Go fall into a pit of rabid mets glitcher!

That would be the best option by far.

>"met" is short for "helmet"
whoa

megaman series have those ridiculously huge boots that dont serve any purpose whatsoever

Nobody would be mad at this if Capcom announced that X9 was in development at E3. Even if they have no footage to show yet, they should have at least announced it.