Do not forget to always pet your monstie!

Do not forget to always pet your monstie!

Attached: 1530937766485.jpg (593x715, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2479070/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sequel on Switch when?

Is Kenji Oguro a real person? What're they doing now?

You just know

Is true not even the mobile version got the updates?

Correct
Only jap version got 1.3

Stories 2 never :(

What the fuck?

CAPCOM hates the west.

*on phones

not as much as they have in the past. I hope the Director of the game is working on Lost Planet more than they're working on a Stories follow up

Fuck you! I want a new stories!

Fuck You! We've waited longer for Lost Planet

Where is he now?

Attached: chrome_2019-07-22_20-14-00.png (439x463, 398K)

white girls fuck dragons

MH Stories bombed like crazy since the big push to expand the player base beyond teens and adults who wanted to make the monsters into hats didn’t really go anywhere.

It’s a shame, since I thought the underlying premise was cute and gelled well with some of the franchise’s cutsier merch.

White wombs belong to big dragon cock.

Bump for finding Kenji Oguro, Director of Lost Planet 2 and Monster Hunter Stories. i feel like he just doesn't exist

He made Lost Planet 2? What a based as fuck dude.

yep
imdb.com/name/nm2479070/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
i've been searching to see what he has been up to lately, but searching for his name in the anglosphere doesn't result in much. You can find some video interviews from around when LP3 was coming out, but that's pretty much it.

Is crapcom fault with its stupid marketing. Never present your game calling it "x for kids".

When will they let us fuck monsters?

I actually really like this game!! This is the best JRPG I've ever played

Lost Planet: Stories

That practically sounds like Lost Planet 3

Isn’t that just EX Troopers?

Doesn't count, never localized

No, I mean capture and train monsters to fight for you, like in Monster hunter stories, but in Lost planet.

it's an interesting take, but i don't think that akrid have been given any humanity whatsoever in the Lost Planet games.
They're just big T-eng pinata insects

Found this on the Monster Hunter 15th anniversary site. Written by Kenji Oguro. Does anyone read moon rune?

Attached: c19.jpg (960x1365, 445K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (800x800, 382K)