Game is finally emulatable in a decent capacity

>game is finally emulatable in a decent capacity

so, where the fuck even do you find Xbox ISOs?

Attached: JetSetRadioFuturebox.jpg (250x355, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52DPzOlZBtU
jetsetradio.live
youtube.com/watch?v=KD9gClYu0sk
youtube.com/watch?v=dyv3yyOERG8
youtube.com/watch?v=XCTgYruiYu0
youtube.com/watch?v=bxJShqzUgrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What emulator? Last I remember there wasn't any real emulator that could do Xbox.

On Xbox One.

Sadly, even though everyone bitched and complained to Microsoft and Sega to make the game in the pic backwards compatible, being the number 1 pick on the OG Xbox, it never came to pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=52DPzOlZBtU

Folks have reported it running fullspeed on a 3770. Anything from the last 5 years, even Ryzen, should be more than enough.

I meant for CXBX, dude. Though OG Xbox BC was legit the reason I bought an XB1X. Ninja Gaiden Black at 4K is too good.

I remember playing this on the Dreamcast... how time flies

jetsetradio.live

No there are still bugs in 2019.
Unless you're talking about XB1 but that's not "emulation"

AFAIK it's literally just some minor issue with the boundaries for graffiti, nothing major. Everything works fine.

Also it's not available on XB1.

It is if you homebrew your XB1.

can you even homebrew an XB1

Except that it is emulation.

Just officially, and Sega being a piece of shit for not giving Microsoft permission to emulate this game, DESPITE the fact that Jet Set Radio 1 is already backwards compatible.

Xbox One BC is shit and not future proofed. My internet went out for a day and here is what i discovered for disc based BC

>Always have to be online for it to work. If it internet goes out without warning you cannot play any BC disc based games.
>Offline mode will only 'remember' the current game you have in the drive and you can only play that one. If you switch discs you will be prompteed t connect back online.
>Game then downloads from the xbox live store instead of playing off your disc. So any games with removed content like GTA4 you cannot circumvent.

I kinda stopped putting more money into it because of this. I had hoped i could finally disconnect my xbox and store it long term

Attached: image000000.jpg (1944x2592, 1.19M)

>Xbox One BC is shit and not future proofed. My internet went out for a day and here is what i discovered for disc based BC

If it wasn't for the fact that Microsoft had to re-license Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to be played on it, it would be perfect. Xbox One handles games far better than on the original system (and even more-so on X).

Take a look at these:

youtube.com/watch?v=KD9gClYu0sk

youtube.com/watch?v=dyv3yyOERG8

youtube.com/watch?v=XCTgYruiYu0

youtube.com/watch?v=bxJShqzUgrM

That is not counting the resolution on Original Xbox games forced to output a native 4K.

it's literally only in the "hello world" stages right now. interest is very low.

I mean, when you can do all the homebrew you want just by activating your unit in dev mode, I can see why.

>for not giving Microsoft permission
lol. the problem is music licensing user.
>but they could remove it
but they won't
>but brutal legend
different publisher and music

I have a GTX 970 and it runs flawlessly

Most of the problem is licensing all the music, user

it'd cost a shitload to re-license it all, and they don't want to risk that much on hoping people will buy it

>Offline mode will only 'remember' the current game you have in the drive and you can only play that one. If you switch discs you will be prompteed t connect back online.
this is a deal breaker. i knew it had to connect to the internet to download games, but i figured it would be enough to still have the disc once you're offline, needing internet whenever you switch games sounds like AIDS.

Unreal Championship 2 when?

redump
though I tried burning them to dvds and xbmc wouldn't boot them, so dunno if they work in an emulator
had to use some spanish blogspot site or something