Shadowbringers

I play with a controller on PC. What does that make me?

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo
youtube.com/watch?v=fSBxYhwSNGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_regnant
youtube.com/watch?v=7dAT72i-R20
twitter.com/_nekopoko/status/1151162636068782080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A person who plays FF14 with a controller on PC.

A casual.

A shadownigger

a niggerbringer

Attached: 1519016477686.jpg (394x398, 38K)

A patron of the ubercomfy playstyle. Only virgins hunch themselves over a keyboard like a golem. Welcome to Chadhood, where you can lay back and chill at your leisure.

So do I, and I was involved in a few different server first clears back before cross world was a thing. It just means we're borderline plebs

Go back to your containment board.

Attached: go back to vg.png (892x444, 118K)

>sucking off the mods
>doing this by choice
For shame, user. There's not a single man in the world who's not better than this.

Oh, no, we might be bumping off one of the 5 smash threads.

Fuck off.

and there's nothing you can do about it.

imagining doing it for free for people who also do it for free
big corporations must love your type

Attached: 1563583536777.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

>and there's nothing you can do about it.
I can't tell you what dicks to not suck, user. I also can't tell every soul in existence to stop laughing at you. You can keep doing whatever faggy shit you do, but you need to understand that we're gonna keep calling you a fag.

comfy

Savage and EXlet here
I am a RDM main, will that get me kicked from parties?

Attached: DF13D70D-3A30-4ED0-A1BB-A0F02BFB5D99.jpg (396x353, 32K)

It makes you limited in everything you do

ITS HIM

based
controller >>>> keyboard and mouse

not unless they are autistic

Comfy.

>The class that picks up all the shitters off the floor with a easy rotation which mean decent dps.
Nope

pc with keyboard: based
console with controller: casual

pc with controller: autist

He is just repeating the same question every thread and you clowns still fall for it.

Controller movement is easier for fights with lots of movement. Controller is only bad if you're bad. The game is designed for people using controller or keyboard. This game isn't hard.

>Controller movement is easier for fights with lots of movement
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read in a shadowbringers thread.

How am I wrong? You are in legacy mode and the analog stick is easier than WASD for movement.

> Threads about recent MMO release
"Go to /vg/"
> Faggots spamming threads about smash, RDR 2, FNV, copy pasta, wojacks,boomers, zoomers and other popular meme shit.
"LoL so funy keep it up!"

Attached: 09082da5078b53c05bd31f124d0fa3a4b2820a90_hq.jpg (578x578, 26K)

keyboardniggers always use standard, which is an objectively worse control scheme for avoiding damage circles

>he does it for free

Promoted janny is still a janny

I used a steam controller. I personally like it a lot for MMOs. If you need to move quickly you can right click and use touchpad to move camera quick. The shoulder buttons are great for binding alt/Ctrl commands as well. I can use up to 24 buttons with the steam controller, 40 if I bind the bumpers too

ONE POSTS DILATE, ONE POSTS SEETHE
TWO TON JANNY DOES IT FOR FREE
THREE THREADS PRUNED, 10 MOVED TO /VG/

Attached: 1454890398729.gif (358x202, 465K)

To all the old fags when should I goy up with my “free trial”? Is it when I hit level 35, can I make a bunch of chars to level 35 or does this game not really care about alts.

Attached: 3F34815E-F7A4-4E36-94DC-821BB57D60A1.jpg (512x512, 13K)

You don't need alts, you can do everything with one character.

So I understand that you imagined Leviathan with two heads because of his tail but why the fuck do you imagine Titan with an ATV strapped to his back

alts are a terrible idea for many reasons
1) your character that you beat the MSQ with can become any job and switch freely between them
2) you will have to do all of the MSQ all over again on each new character if you make alts
C) seriously theres no reason to make an alt
4) dont do it

shadownigger

this game is incredibly anti-alt because alts need to go through the entire story individually. A single character can play every job and do every single whatever, alts are unnecessary unless you're an attention whore.

You thought of the cheese wheel you had to fetch before fighting him.
Either that or you just wanted something cool to fight since normal titan would be boring.

>warrior of light, prithee focuseth only on thine mental image of thine enemy titan
>>Ok Dude
>and his lawnmowerth
>>Wait wha--

Attached: 1558467377660.jpg (900x902, 216K)

so what else are we probably going to imagine though

>Dragon waifu Shiva
>Uriangeramuh because both talk too much
>Mommy Garuda
>a teeny tiny Ifrit because you remember how boring he is

Garuda butt

controller setup is unbelievably comfy

Attached: 2019-07-22_19-46-09.png (821x238, 514K)

>tiny ifrit
>i's not even a raid fight, you just fight him in a solo duty

Attached: 1560152504424.jpg (1280x800, 146K)

>get Twinning for roulette

Attached: dancy dog.gif (368x368, 1.01M)

I paid up early because I thought the reason I couldn't sign up for pvp was being on the free trial, I didn't realise I had to do the next class quest and insert the job crystal.
Don't make alts it's hell.

HE

alt jobs not alt characters. one character can have every single job. you just need to unlock the class in whatever guild in each of the city states

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1540704560656.png (1000x1300, 1.66M)

how can you even compare e-peens in this game? is there even anything challenging enough to do it?

>get praetorium for MSQ roulette

Attached: 1559591398892.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

rathalos maybe?

Ultimates.

free afk levelup from praetorium

>just finish the 2.0 dungeon
jesus christ it was more cutscene than fights

God i'm at 28 Rathalos scales + and i never want to see that stupid fucking lizard again

having Savage raid weapons and mounts are a thing. for true epeen you could do competitive PVP and try for the top 100 mount/gear rewards for the season

>just started this game
>playing PLD with SAM on the side
>really like the look of the SAM armor you get for free at level 70
>there's a dyeable version but apparently it's locked behind a bunch of bullshit group content no one does anymore that would take me like 20+ hours to do by myself

Attached: defeated wojak.jpg (780x818, 133K)

they've acknowledged from the start that those 2 8 man dungeons were a mistake due to the fucked up flow, who knows if anything will change once they finish NG+ stuff

IT'S HIM!

if they don't nerf Eureka when Eureka 2 comes out I dunno

thats the best one user. i wish i got prae every single time

Attached: 543543543543345.png (474x172, 123K)

better get to it

>leveling PLD
>healer says they're new so I start respecting the hell out of the content
>still die to just the two bears + dogs
>single pull every single thing from then on and still struggle
>finally get to last boss
>healer eats shit immediately to the first Left/Right markers
>spend the remainig 75 percent of the boss healing the party and also tanking

I started off pissed at the healer for being shit then by the end I was pissed because of how goddamn broken Paladin is and I don't even have any of the new shit yet

Any advice for someone looking to do that fight soon? I’ve heard some people say it’s extremely hard and others say it’s very easy.

Should I be saving those tomestones for later?
I'm only level 53 and I'm close to hitting the cap. Didn't need the ironworks gear all that much since it didn't seem like a huge upgrade from the SAM armor set you get for free.

its "hard" if your a smoothbrain who just looks at orange telegraphs. its a joke. if you are somewhat competent you can farm him

how

Is she right Yea Forums?

Attached: votingsucks.jpg (746x845, 92K)

>murder AST PVE but make it king in PVP
>murder WHM PVP but make it king in PVE

Attached: Dwarf Spit.jpg (177x291, 26K)

>ffxiv PvP

Attached: 23233232545.jpg (680x622, 72K)

Looks like shit

iLVL is ALWAYS KING.

yes. imagine thinking your vote matters.

We're getting this ifrit.

Attached: 1532621821513.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Roulette Praetorium gives about 50-70% of a level.

You'll be drowning in them soon enough.

why was the HW gear the only stuff that didn't suck dick to get dyable

should buy the weapon at the very least weapon scaling is insane in this game

did you not read his post or something

How lucky. I haven't been getting Prae for the last 2 days.

It is bad, yes, but enjoyable

is tataru pure?

Just be level 79 and you get 19million exp from it.

Cool. So it’s basically like any other fight except you can’t rely on orange AoE markers and need to watch the actual boss animations? And you have to handle your own healing with duty actions?

>people who played in JP will think of her as a cute, endearing zelda-style fairy companion
>people who played in ENG will think of her as as a caring, lovely 40 years old scottish housewife

Attached: 1558641804958.jpg (870x835, 100K)

You tell me.

Attached: Tataru Biggs and Wedge.jpg (1920x3232, 1.38M)

Sorry a bit off topic here, but just curious if my wife has FF14 on the ps4 and I have it on PC can we play together or is the servers between them separated?

no I didn't

Why did SE did this to us ninbros.
This was supposed to be our expansion ninbros, big dps no more LB bitch.
; _;7

>people who played in ENG
>Switched back to jap
fuck that accent was atrocious

You can play together no problem. That's the one thing SE asked of Sony when they made XIV before.

You can play together.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo

>I am a RDM main, will that get me kicked from parties?
You won't even get into parties

Sweet, thanks guys.

hey there little ninja buddy, dont forget to trick when i tell you to if you want your raidspot.

Literally me, Praetorium is based it's like 5 minutes of boss fights and the rest you alt-tab. CM is annoying as shit, you have to run around like an asshole and some autist reports you if you afk at the start

God i want a wife like that

stuckinwall intensifies

You are OP so by default you are a faggot

This is the person that voices your caring, lovely 40 years old scottish housewife

Attached: 1549980701955.png (212x238, 126K)

Even at the top percentile its just better to take another melee vs Trick now

Feo Ul and King of Fairies SMN pet mods when?

Ryne is such a sweetheart.

What's the best cutscene in ShB? and why is it In His Garden?

>Dealing with fucking pixies and fae
>Put off by Scottish accents
You're a weak baby

>her

Use a retainer bell in the First.

Im fine with scottish accents just not her accent

I wish we could drag Ryne back to the source where she'll run adventures with us. Instead of babying her like Thancred we treat her like an adult and her hero worship slowly turns into affection.

Then Tataru forcefully gives her a makeover while the rest of the scions recover from atrophied muscles.

Theres a lot of fucking choices. I can't pick just one, but I loved the first introduction to Titania, and how creepy that shit was. Of course the encounter with Hades. Any scene where Vauthry has his fucking baby rage fits.

>female voice
>female pronouns
>visibly female
WHAT ELSE
DO YOU WANT

Someone fishing for (You)'s.

Attached: danger, giving a you like this.png (678x618, 647K)

I'm a retarded blm, when they hell am I supposed to use depsair/umbral soul? They both seem like they'd be perfect if you could cast them when in opposite elements but you can't so what gives

Attached: 1383296919412.jpg (617x456, 18K)

>called the king of the fae

There's still a chance they'll pull something about the oracle of light being able to freely move between worlds or something

How do I stop getting so mad at people who fuck up basic shit in this game? It's getting worse now that the game is becoming more popular and I find myself frustrated a lot more often that people can be in level 70+ content and still not understand basic stack markers or be able to count to four.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1535167260866.png (344x24, 6K)

READ NIGGA READ

Attached: hzb6g4wc1xb31[1].png (492x275, 213K)

>depsair
When you're finishing your Astral Fire rotation
>umbral soul
Purely a downtime tool. One of the best tools BLM got this expac.

NERF WHM BUFF SCH

Attached: crybaby.jpg (300x400, 18K)

flat as a board, sounds like a young scottish man, uses neutral pronouns

youtube.com/watch?v=fSBxYhwSNGQ

I may be kind of a retard, but at least I can avoid AOEs.

Absolutely

despair is how you end your F4 spam mode
umbral soul is for keeping your shit in phase changes or whatever (if you end in fire you can still transpose then use umbral soul)

Smart. I used to play on PS4 ages ago when heaven’sward realeased and only got up to about lvl 40 and didn’t beat the MSQ. I stopped playing because reasons. Today I’ve got a decent PC I’ve built, decide I wanna do some grindan’ Buy Shadow Bringers since I got FFXIV free. Do hours of home work trying to remember my relic of a login get to the start screen and blam. MKB hotbars look like ass, literally don’t know how tf to play. wtfwasoithinking.jpg.exe plug in DS4, everything is fine. Ive just finished the twins quest with muh bunbreaker.

I imagine she'll come with us by the end of the expansion. Possibly the Exarch figuring out how to send someone instead of drawing them to the First. She is too crucial a character to just dump in the First and leave her there forever.

Could also be some crazy Ascian bullshit where the walls between the First and the Source are bridged so that travel can be freely done back and forth between them.

you have no idea how fast i get a boner whenever i hear feo ul's voice

i think it's some kind of genetic memory or something since i'm irish

Attached: namazu.png (414x424, 168K)

this is a 14th century polish "king", what's your point?

Attached: 220px-Jadwiga_by_Bacciarelli.jpg (220x301, 19K)

>SB SCH Don't nerf me, buff WHM
>ShB SCH WAAAAAA NERF WHM

Attached: 1542282682594.png (904x452, 536K)

schs problem is that it isnt fun

sounds pretty sexist desu senpai

Primalchad here what Grand Comp should i join ?

What level does the actual game start? I'm level 36 and nothing seems like a real threat still, even ignoring mechanics in dungeons doesn't seem to matter much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_regnant

adders or maelstrom. do not join flamers

Flames or Adders, fuck Maelstrom

Immortal Flames

So do you like pvp?

Maelstrom if you care about Frontline or if you like their armor.
Twin Adders if you like their armor.
Immortal Flames if you like their armor or care about being the only relevant GC/country to the story.

maelstrom

Twin Badders and Immortal Lames suck dick in pvp

Maelstrom, fuck adders

I don't care about the Ascians or the First or the Source or that autistic sperg who keeps calling me his prey. I just want to continue on my Adventure and possibly see the New World. Why do I suffer like this?

There are others beside praetorium and med?

Maelstrom, Flames are braindead chimps, Adders are beta snakes

>Long term threads
Then why does smash still get hourly threads every fucking day for the past year?

Maelstrom have their own dungeon though you even get to fight their boss

Attached: image.jpg (1108x1663, 674K)

It’s an optional dungeon and their boss is a literally who. Immortal Flames have Raubahn.

Imagine not having Road to 70.

Better suck dick on pvp than suck dick on pre war meetings.

Attached: 1536142895502.png (518x804, 548K)

She might also just fuck off to the Void with Eden to fix it until 6.0 or whatever at the end of the raid series.

WHM and BLM good?

Sure.

Do you think we'll go to the 13th and save it in a future expansion?

>been camping houses for the past 3 days
>lost 3 houses in a row to taking a piss, taking my dog out for a piss and making a coffee

This shit must exist to spite me, I fucking hate this shit so much.

Attached: goblin nigger.jpg (462x583, 41K)

Who in the goddamn cares about a bunch of savages?

Attached: savages.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Attacking and conquering people does not equal pesticide unless its on Ala Mhigans.

>kobolds
>people

Attached: kamiya.png (410x453, 208K)

how could we save it? its basically just a big hole demons fall out of now

I like the prediction that the 13th shard will be ShB's Eureka.

You can't fix the Void. Unlike the First, the Void is gone, it's a fucking hole in space and time where a Shard used to be. With the First the star still exists, it just has to be fixed.

Bot it.

Flames have a dungeon too, Badders are the only basic bitches without one

Of everyone in that meeting, Merlwyb really did embarrass herself the most. Absolute retard.

Nigga you keep posting this you’re gonna lose more houses to autism.

>limsans
>people
You could delete limsa lominsa off the map and eorzea would only end up a better place.

Attached: 1535765461121.jpg (400x465, 71K)

at least we aren't cucked by elementals and ala m*iggers

Is the purpose of the third eye Garleans have ever explained?

You're just being DP'd by sahagins and kobolds.

its a vestigal calcium deposit. its only used for proving that you've got pure garlean lineage. not actually an occular organ at all

Literally the only city state that has ACTIVELY been the cause of their Primal issues.

>wanted a house for myself
>was competing against an entire FC
>still got it

Adders

Attached: 1559308805729.jpg (752x1063, 112K)

Wasn't one of the top bracket scholars during stormblood a controller user? I remember looking at somebody's UI for controller and getting my mind blown.

He has a nice backstory but yeah he really can't compete.
which dungeon i want to run it

We didn't think the First could be saved too and look what happened in ShB.

So you can see past the primal bullshit

I dunno where, but it is explained. It gives them hyper spacial awareness, which is how they are able to pilot magitek armor and vehicles so easily.

would anyone else be disappointed if the Eden Savage mount wasn't a Titan ATV

Attached: file.png (640x511, 302K)

Wasn't there a video of a some disabled guy doing pretty good with MCH by using a controller with his feet in HW?

i think you mean uldah

>lorelets
Lominsans entire metallurgy and smelting is thanks to Kobold knowledge

>the shemalestroms are at it again

>Limsa is a pirate nigger shithole that breaks treaties and cries about it when they rightly get retaliated against
>Gridania is absolutely beholden to tempermental Elemental fucks that will delete you for sneezing on the wrong tree branch
>Ul'dah is a corrupt potato jew shithole filled with Mhigger criminals
>Ishgard is a den of religious zealotry that kills its own at the mere hint of anything dragon related being involved
>Ala Mhigo is fucking Ala Mhigo

Sharlayans had the right idea abandoning ship, Eorzea is nothing but a den of niggers. I want to stay on the First.

it's gonna be that or the toriyama hovercraft

No but we literally did know it could be saved. It's still a functioning star, the world is intact, everything is just stuck thanks to light. The Void is actively a hole, the 13th shard DOES NOT exist anymore, Emet even goes "we screwed the pooch on that one"

Starts with an H and there’s a Hard version too. It’s escaping me right now.

>implying your trek on the First hasn't been one of your best adventures yet
Nothing has come as close to taking you down as the Lightwarden Bluescreen.

Halatali Hard is a Flames training ground

>was having a lot of fun playing from lvl 1 to lvl 60
>but then the main quests really started to wear me down
At least the end of heavens ward was kino as fuck but unfortunately i went too hard, too quickly as a first time player. I havent gotten back on in 4 days.

>Complaining about a free level you can alt tab for 80% of it
Fuck off

Hey Ishgard is fine now.

Not at all. The Amaljaa aren't threatened by Uldah to summon Ifrit, they are just tempered by Ifrit to keep summoning him and actively try to kidnap and steal from traders and travelers in Thanalan. The Kobolds and the Sahagin majorly wanted to just live peacefully. The Kobolds did jack shit, but Limsa showed up and kicked them out of their lands. The Sahagin, while being blood thirsty pirates mind you, just want a safe place to spawn, but like Ishgard and Dravania, they have been killing each other back and forth for ages cause they cant find peace and the Sahagin are majorly tempered.

Hell, aside from the Ixal, the only reason Gridania is dealing with Primals is cause Garleans stepping on people's flowers.

This.
Hey guys let's fuck with sahagins on their nesting spot.
>leviathan is summoned

Hey guys let's fuck with kobolds on their mining town.
>titan is summoned

Meanwhile in gridania
>garuda is summoned because ixal think gridania belongs to them despite elementals kicking them off the twelveswood
>ramuh is summoned because garleans thought it was funny to march through the sylphlands

Meanwhile in ul'dah
>potatos consider amal'jaa a beast tribe and disallow them from entering the city angering them into being dicks and turning to their god

Out of retardation, Ul'dah started it all by coining the term beastmen but Limsa takes the retardation towards beast tribes to a whole new level.

Lorewise which class is the strongest?

I prefer Ga Bu over most Lominsans desu.

It's a gladiatorial training ground though.

"Beastmen" literally exist because the Lalafels of Ul'dah wanted to steal mineral wealth and classified anyone as a beastman that they didn't like. Like, they literally coined the term "beastmen" and are the reason they are so ostracized that they turn to summoning in the first place.
So it's ironic that in the First the Lalafels are hairy black people classified as beastmen and have to live outside while the Source beastmen get along great with the other races.

Attached: D2T1byjX0AEICIQ.jpg (900x506, 80K)

Except we pretty much totally fixed Ishgard. And they were the most based city-state either way.
>Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

Only because we came in and literally beat the shit out of both their corrupt leadership AND their enemy. They'd have remained a complete insular hellhole without our character basically coming in and single handedly winning their war for them.

black mage

SAM

It gets a little complicated, but let's just say they're missing a few of their marbles up there.

Attached: YW5oYba.jpg (779x1112, 256K)

The Ascian Fears the Samurai

>So it's ironic that in the First the Lalafels are hairy black people
They aren't, the black face is just the helmet.

Attached: 1554706459480.png (569x552, 808K)

>hairy black people
they're just normal lalafells wearing special masks, they don't actually look like that

what is jokes

Amal'jaa didn't give a fuck about not being allowed into Ul'dah, their summonings happen because they're addicted to that Ifrit crack not because they feel threatened by the potatojews.

Raubhan is leading Ala Mhigo, so it should be fine now

>Congested server
>Can't create a character on my friends server for a solid week now
What the fuck is wrong with these japs?

DRG, it was the only job that managed to wound the Sin Eater in the trailer other than DRK who was cheating

Attached: 5004774.gif (500x463, 2.61M)

Why is Leviathan the only primal who has lasting physical changes to his thralls I can think of? Drowned turn into pirates of the carribean fish guys, but Tempered aren't like, turning into fire golems for example. Though I suppose Sophia's demiurges count.

I also wish they would just say what all the thralls are for each thing, since we only really know Tempered (Ifrit), Drowned (Leviathan), Touched (Ramuh), Sundered (Odin) and Dreaming (Lakshmi)

A large majority of Amal'jaa are already tempered so unless they are entirely snuffed out Ifrit will always come back.

how do you get the extra buttons on the side?

either pay or wait, depending on the server or data center, you're waiting a fuckin long time

If it's an actual void how do you explain all the buildings and human enemies while in World of Darkness?

>be Plainsfolk Lalafell
>in lore we're just chatterbox jolly farmer folk
>always get lumped in with the Dunesfolk niggers

I hate it

They learned about summoning from the Ascians in the first place during the era where the midgets had recently stolen a bunch of their land for mining. So Ifrit gets summoned and then the tempering begins.

Dwarves living in solitary seem more of their own design than anything else. They could easily choose to live in the regular city but they have their smelly code and have to wear helmets. Only banished/outsider dwarves (Lamitt, the people that left with her, drunky girl, etc) really mingle in the city.

all lalafell must die

Odin tempers people? I thought it was just a genocidal sword

SAM>BLM>WHM>WAR>everyone else

The person who touches the sword gets tempered and turns into odin.

The NPCs use tempering out of proper context a lot when they are supposed to say enthralled.

I think tempered is the universal phrase for being enthralled by a Primal. In optional dialogue with Emet Selch he describes the Ascians as being "tempered" by Zodiark.

it is
odins kinda confusing and I don't really remember how he works, but he does have tempered and he is just a sword-primal that refuses to go away

Odin (technically Zantetsuken) enthralls whoever wields the sword. By design it's looking for an ever stronger wielder, and the person who slays Odin (and is thus, stronger than him) is more than likely to pick up Zantetsuken as a prize.

It helps spacial awareness. Hard in texture. Think like the third eye some sneks have.

Odin only tempers the person who strikes down its previous wielder, it doesn't actively seek out wroshipers like most Primals.

>the 13th shard DOES NOT exist anymore
You literally visit it when you go to the world of darkness dumbass. The 13th didn't vanish because the rejoining didn't happen since the shard aether vanished rather than being sent to the source.

not necessarily the ones who killed the previous version of him, just people who come close/touch it
he enthralls a bunch of the twelveswood guard to escape

>I also wish they would just say what all the thralls are for each thing
if its actually different for each one, i had no fucking idea. they use tempered for the generic word so often, i thought that was the blanket term

How do dwarves have beards if their beards are just a part of their helmet?

What if Garleans were the beast tribes the entire time?

this

Attached: 2019-07-22_20-48-45.png (878x702, 645K)

What if the WoL is a primal created by Hydaelyn?

the 13th shard exists, it's just royally fucked up. Igeyorhm's antics basically cut it off from the life stream and thus the source, meaning it couldn't be rejoined while all the inhabitants sans Unukalhai are turned into voidsent.

Anyone else here fucking retarded? Just me ok

>Why is Leviathan the only primal who has lasting physical changes to his thralls I can think of? Drowned turn into pirates of the carribean fish guys, but Tempered aren't like, turning into fire golems for example. Though I suppose Sophia's demiurges count.
Aether corruption similar to how voidsent/sin eaters get corrupted over time. Just imagine it with water aether instead of darkness/light.

Attached: 1539878515817.png (399x400, 213K)

>light menus
you disgust me

I think it was more that the elemental aether flow was irreparable and would harm the world if it were reabsorbed now so they have to figure something else out if they wanted to reabsorb that one.

I mean they're pretty much literally the only life forms on the planet unable to innately manipulate aether, I think that's a pretty solid case for them being inferior subhumans.

Never post this again

They better give us an Emet Selch minion.

Cylva also jumped ship in time

The Source sucks, we shouldn't bring her back to that shithole.
Imagine trying to explain to her why Limsa is actively stealing the Mords lands or why the other beast tribes are considered enemies.

POST RYNE WEBM'S
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who made this because I would like to hurt them

Santa beard wigs, braids tied forward, blackface.

Eden raid will find a way to save it

Hey shut up.

suck my ass faggot

I've been strongly considering giving this game a try.
I'm not that big into MMO's but I've played a few.
What is it that's so good about this game that has people clocking tens of thousands of hours in it?

don't you mean a HADES minion

They don't necessarily need it exactly, all they need is for Zodiark to re-awaken, sacrifice the lives on the source and bring back those they lost.

I honestly hope Elidibus doesn't survive this expansion and we can be done with the Mystery Niggas forever

there's sophia and her demiurges

the LGBTQ+ friendly ERP

Scum

Idk maybe try the trial?

HE WALKED TOWARDS ME
WITH A KATANA
YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME

>so we can be done with the primary antagonists of the game forever
Are you retarded? Yoshi said Ascian shit wont be done until around 7.0 anyway

How can they even do that if presumably a fragment of the original sundered was a life on the 13th and since that portion of their soul cannot return to the lifestream of the source, how could Zodiark fully revive them? They would still have an inferior soul compared to a normal Ascian.

Man if the trial was supposed to sell me on the game it didn't do a good job, I'm still using only 3 skills.

Attached: 1563418239134.png (1751x1080, 2.24M)

Imagine being a Garlean and knowing that you have to rely on tech you only got because a Shadownigger propped up your empire to use as a pawn in his schemes in order to be able to compete with a fucking two foot high potatoman in a fight., Just IMAGINE it.

im about to get PLD but im excited to try DRK and GNB when i get them can someone who mains tank give me a rundown on how each class is atm?

I heard that GNB has the highest DPS rn for tanks is that true? But PLD has the best survivability?

It's pretty immersive, super comfy, and has tons of shit to do. Doesn't take much more than that for a winning formula.

holy shit gunbreaker is fucking perfect so I know they will fuck if up in 6.0

Attached: 1563815096743.jpg (840x1080, 600K)

just like every mmo, what are you expecting? youll get around 15 ish skills by 35

6.0. The 5th expansion ends the 10 year long Ascian arc and their initial lifetime long plans for FFXIV.

>I tried sending warriors of light at the warrior of light but it didn't work
>I know let's do exactly that again

dude can't think straight after getting shit on by Zenos

Attached: file.png (694x1080, 1.47M)

Man i just want us to pivot do Meracydia where everything is fucking different from what we know and everyone hates us because they're traumatized by the Allagan empire to this day

At this point the only other enemy left to fight aside from the ascians is the autistic boi.

An attention whore.

We have two years of fun left, lets enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 1558749617486.webm (882x656, 2.82M)

I dont care where we go so long as I keep getting new cool explosions on black mage each expansion. That bomb yshtola drops on emet at the end was a unique spell ive never seen before and I'm hoping it is either Flare 2 or Fire V

The trial is awful at selling the game to people.

Hear me out y'all.
What if
What if ZENOS possesses Hydaelyn and becomes THE Warrior of Light and we have to possess Zodiark and fight him and this was Elidibus' moon plan when he saw Zenos' soul come back to katana him?

Attached: Elidibus.gif (498x498, 1.55M)

Yes, I WOULD have walked towards you with a katana, Joblidibus.

new player here its comfy with a controller, leveling to 30 isnt hard so its pretty easy to choose what job and role i wanted to main throughout the story. I know getting through the story will take a while but I can put the game down play TWEWY on my switch in between sessions or while in queue.

The game has more to offer with crafting and such i used to do that in BDO so i may try it out again in this game not too sure though but im enjoying my time so far.

Elidibus is literally the dumbest fucking cunt in this game
>continually tries the same strategy even though it never works
>possesses the body of a genetically enhanced super human while having the creation powers of a fully joined ascian, loses to a random elezen with a katana
>hangs out on the moon, likely further starving his retarded oxygen-deprived brain

retard

I don't want it to end gunbro

Attached: kino.png (533x624, 261K)

>that guy with the car
why

Nah, I get where he's coming from. He sent Warriors of Darkness at a Warrior of Light and they got fucked, so if he sends Warriors of Light at a single Warrior of Darkness he wins, by transitive property.

Blasting zone looks really bad in XIV since they had to compress it into half a second of movement so it just looks like you're stumbling forward real fast instead of building up a giant beam

Is everyone just sleeping on the danger of the void? Neither ascians nor scions knows wtf to do with it, it's an entire world of chaotic aether-eting abominations and elder gods that routinely threatens the Source and is pretty much unchallenged.

Attached: ffxiv_07092017_165316.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Black Mage needs Demi-Ultima give it to us Square you cowards

I mean, camoflague kind of sucks and Superbolide-Benediction shenanigans happen more often than anything.
But offensively it is stupid fun.

>tfw waiting on them to put in crafted primal gunblades

they probably fucking won't though, cowards

Attached: 1451456528463.jpg (1152x864, 101K)

Considering Eden has the power to rebalance aether and restore it, I'm guessing we're going to the 13th next. They specifically said the raid storyline has heavy ties to the main storyline, and just having us fixing The Empty isn't very compelling.

One may want but never obtain the void.

Attached: Teddy.jpg (411x502, 41K)

That void and the 13th void are different things.

>PLD Has the best survival

Yeah maybe until your GNB hits 70 and you get two self buffs+1 team buff & Hyperbolide.

I'd imagine that would have to be the final skill we get. If they gave that to us you would have to wonder where they could possibly go from there. They'de be writing themselves into a corner.

Just close the gate lol.

5.1 bro be patient soon we will have the horde gunblade

Garleans will be the new Ishgardians. They were lied to like the Ishgardians, they share many similarities with them. Zenos is pretty much Haurchefant, but a capable fighter

Attached: 1563417705751.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

So being 100% Umbral means that there's basically no aetherial activity, like aetherial heatdeath, but would the void be the exact opposite? Ultra-astral mega volatile aether where things just instantly rot or something?

Well the original Crystal Tower was powering the gateway to the Void that Xande wanted to use and we did go through it to the world of darkness so having Crystal Tower tied so heavily into Shadowbringers does make sense for that.
So why the FUCK is Crystal Tower still a fucking optional three-party raid series? Hell it forces you to have 3 people minimum even when unsynched because each party must have at least one person. It's fucking HARD to do it because nobody wants to do it anymore and you need 2 more people to just go in the door.

So have we reached the pinnacle of our respective jobs because of no job quests?

are they? i thought the void didn't exist until the ascians fucked up the 13th
was the void always a thing and the 13th just opened a portal to it?

>comparing princefag mcdickhead to haurchefant
scum

>Zenos is pretty much Haurchefant
I don't remember haurchefant chasing around with a swo-

oh

oh no

Oh, did they say they were actually making more GNB/DNC weapons for older shit?

Attached: Eden.png (500x880, 761K)

I'd rather have Protometeor or Merton to be honest famalam.

just queue for it wtf?
Alliance raid roulette almost always gets crystal tower.

Alliance raid in duty finder is a thing. If you wanna go in solo just queue up. The queue time is never that long.

Just...do crystal tower like normal?

My guy

Attached: image.jpg (506x1285, 619K)

Will SOMEONE think of the Wojak and Frogshitting threads that died for this thread talking about a video game on a video game board?!

The exdeath void is a sea of dark aether that exdeath taps unto to boost his powers. The 13th is the first but with darkness instead of light.

Reminder
6.0 = Illsabard
7.0 = Meracydia
8.0 = Also Meracydia
FUCK SHARLAYAN

Its true. Zenos is better than him because he stopped Black Rose

leveling Monk, 50 atm
how do i use perfect balance? just to use as an opener and rush to GL3 with Demo>Snap>Snap, or after getting everything up and spamming True Strike or something?

also after getting Leaden Fist up do i Bootshine straight away, or continue the combo with True/Twin, and wait to use the buffed Bootshine next time around?

uhhh hello when are we going to the moon?

Zenos didn't do shit other than have a katana. Boring as fuck antagonist. Literally just Yandere.

Dungeon, please look forward to it

patch content

I want to fuck a Viera like non stop fuck her until I die type sex my dudes

Attached: bun38.jpg_orig.jpg (1148x1600, 290K)

all you gotta do is play drg

>Have extra Kingly Whiskers and Demimog Demimateria laying around

I want a damn Moogle Gunblade.

I'm up to level 76 in the Shadowbringers main story, and I can't believe how fucking based Emet-Selch is. I fucking love this character.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

To be fair we could have had a really interesting Zenolidibus fight at the end of SB but they decided contextually it should be 1 on 1 and thus a really really really fucking boring solo instance instead of a fun final trial.

a comfy player that is probably still better than 90% of the playerbase

They're going to Ilberd Zenos. He'll be a dungeon boss during the 5.x patch series at most.

Screenshot this.

perfect balance gets used in your opener until you get anatman much later, greased lightning 3 is a huge damage buff and you want it up as quick as possible in almost all situations
cycle your stances, you want the stance buff for bootshine so it auto crits

If they wanted it to be interesting it should have been another RP instance where we actually got to play as the bad guy. that would have subverted expectations and made it not just be a cutscene where bitchboy ascian runs away from 1000x folded steel.

>The ministrel's Ballad : Ultima's Bane
>The Ministrel's Ballad : Thordan's Reign
>The Ministrel's Ballad : Shinryu's Domain
>The Minstrel's Ballad : Hades' ????
Place your bets

You're only going to like him even more as you get closer and closer to the end.

Enjoy, man. His character arc is great. You should probably get out of here before someone spoils something, though.

Attached: 1356240160902.gif (500x271, 485K)

There is a common theory that the "Void" is a constant thing in all Final Fantasy games. It's one of the only things in the franchise that doesn't change or is reinvented as new games come out. It's supposedly the reason why Gilgamesh is able to appear in several different entries after being originally sucked by the void in FFV

The Minstrel's Ballad : Hades' Pain

What is the most reddit job in this game?

BLM

Red(dit) mage

We already had a zenos dungeon boss.
We already had a zenos trial.
We already had multiple zenos solo fights.
All we're lacking is a raid completely dedicated to him.

Can this asshole just die already? He can't even use magic.

>tfw no loyal housemaid gf

Attached: 1334707315427.jpg (219x93, 4K)

Pain.

Attached: 1541932103149.jpg (209x242, 7K)

No he's wrong "The Void" is the 13th but they're confusing "The Void" with that true void beyond the shards that is mentioned inconsistently throughout the lore. What most Eorzeans call a "voidsent" is in fact a twisted soul from the Thirteenth. But there exist more "true" voidsent that are not from the Thirteenth and may not be dark aligned at all.

Is it just a ping thing to find it literally fucking impossible to hit a moving target as melee? What the fuck is this bullshit not in range I'm right inside the cunt

They already used that with the Doman whore.

It takes an hour to do your roulettes.
In that time you could read 100 or more pages of a book.
Why are you wasting your time?

Attached: E05F3B1F-FBEF-4B30-8BC4-03A6440EBAAA.jpg (264x406, 25K)

Hell, Zenos was in two trials if you count Tsukuyomi.

red mage and samurai.

I bet Veira butts smells like carrots

Attached: 1563817796789.png (799x770, 440K)

As soon as they finalize the mechanics for the Necron fight.

You right damn

I'm reading Encyclopedia Eorzea

Fuck you guys, what the fuck do you think I've been doing?
I waited so long yesterday watching the party numbers tick up and down that it TIMED OUT.

Literally the only reason to make an alt is to make a slut to ERP on Balmung with.

Shitters make the game fun. Imagine how boring it would be if everyone just played perfect all the time.

based and emetpilled

Attached: aiportraits_1563573865.jpg (1024x512, 84K)

Try and play the game at times other than the dead of night.

The only advantage books have is showcasing characters inner thoughts. Which if you're not Autistic you should be able to do with any other medium as well.

the chad dragoon vs the virgin monk

Attached: 1536275186555.jpg (1536x2048, 1.01M)

Fuck you, Yurop.

You probably just got in to a bugged queue. I just ran Syrcus Tower the other day through roulette and got in within seconds. People are constantly running that shit.

1-3 pld
4-6 war
7-9 drk
0 gnb

I sincerely hope you talk to him in between quests.

I am thou, and thou are i

Attached: 1562956627791.png (1024x734, 722K)

That seems like Emet's plan was to revive his fallen people. Elibidus seems to have something different from Emet's plan.

Burden

Attached: tfw he might not remember.jpg (512x512, 15K)

i'm holding a book in one hand and playing the game with the other while getting 99th percentile parses
the book, you ask? why it's a graphic novel, the highest form of literature

how do we fix it, no meme answers

Attached: 424px-Blue_Mage_concept_art.png (424x599, 334K)

>450 HQ Raid Food
>300 HQ Tinctures

I figure my autism has me set with consumables until at least 5.2

Attached: 1550467743367.jpg (600x608, 72K)

Well I am a retard and like different aesthetics for different jobs.
Also going through the story a few times makes you pick up on things and appreciate how much teasing for future shit there is in ARR

WoL has already surpassed their trainers for a while, it's other NPCs that are better at us in combat (Estinien, Gaius, Thancred, etc)

I enjoyed emet but he was trying to put me out of a job. I can't really reconcile with that.

Attached: Emet Heroes.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

>I I finger blast me

But that makes no fucking sense because Emet knows that the little mortal sundered peoples don't have enough Aether between them to build true Ascians.

Attached: Im not saying it was ascians.jpg (371x357, 110K)

>Add in more for it to do so it becomes an actual side activity.
Meme answer would be trying to turn it into a real job at this point.

Should I play this fresh or go back to playing ESO? My MMO addiction is back.

i want rynes pussy in my mouth

Attached: ryne2.jpg (1334x1055, 110K)

Based. Fuck M+K faggots.

Free trial up to level 35.

Attached: Mord Jinglies.jpg (230x232, 17K)

That sentence makes me think he hated the whole idea around zodiark. The people that tried to summon zodiark were the heroes of his world and the heroes fucked 75% of the world population.

i really just wish your jobstone would glamour a set of blu armor on you, it sucks keeping armory chest space just for a meme class

Do I just turn on the aggro raise skill and spam the floor spike to tank as dark knight? I just unlocked it and Ive never played a tank Class in my life.

Can i walk towards mobs and expect to hold aggro with a couple aoe here and there or am I supposed to individually hit every one of them at the beginning?

Attached: 1563691999698.jpg (704x704, 94K)

lmao dont go out at night nigga

the entire job should be inspired by the fact that raubahn can use ifrit's abilities along with his own swordplay

basically have primals be stances you can use outside of combat and instances which determine your entire role, ifrit - melee dps, ramuh - caster dps, garuda - ranged dps, lakshmi - heals

then have different glamours for each like leviathan - caster dps or sephirot - tank

but then summoner mains would throw a shit fit

Go into Satasha and practice there.

Play the free trial until 35. Fair warning, the first few levels will probably feel real fucking boring. 1-50 is basically a tutorial at this point. If you stick with it, you might get hooked and will be cucked when the trial MSQ cuts you off right before it starts getting interesting.

Attached: 1563375817712.png (539x234, 126K)

The hell you on about. I get Crystal Tower Raids ALL THE TIME in Alliance Roulette. Sometimes Ivalice. Haven’t seen a Mhach raid in a thousand years.

Just make it a real job as is it isn't even broken it's just a dps with some healing and tank skills.

Consent stops rape every time.

They might as well just fucking delete both Egi Assaults at this rate since they feel like pointless button bloat and just turn Ruin 4 into a generic charge action.

Attached: D_5aH9KUYAAzlfI.jpg (1000x1303, 94K)

Attached: 1563819564113.png (1200x706, 1.04M)

When are they adding more shit to the pvp vendor, I have nothing left to buy.

Attached: why cant I hold all these Wolf Marks.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Their perfect world was going fine until they invented religion.
Oh wait they had to invent religion to rescue themselves from the terrifying existential dread they unleashed from "harnessing" the power of creation.

i think they said they were adding a new frontlines in like 5.1 or something, so probably then
or maybe my brain is just making shit up and i'm dying, who knows

No you are right

At the most basic level:
1. Use Sprint so you're ahead of everyone else
2. Ranged attack the closest mob of the pack
3. Use a single AoE to hit all the mobs as they approach
4. Start single targeting shit down

When you get to the later levels, feel more comfortable, or overgear the content, you can just chain pull until you hit a wall with steps 1-3 then start spamming your AoE abilities and defensive cooldowns.

Always AoE mobs, then do your rotation in especially shit monsters then aoe, then rotation collect commendations
leave your Afro skill on don’t turn it off and on like me because I thought it was on GCD

Hell yeah.

is ther e an album

youtube.com/watch?v=7dAT72i-R20
Cozy

Attached: 1560856913341.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

>GNB lvl 70 quest
>WoL literally obliterated by some random garlean prison officer
>only survives because of the Hrothgar NPC and his bunny slut

so this....is the power.... of post-HW WoL

Attached: 1561610258787.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

For trash, spam unleash with grit on. Bosses, do a proper single target rotation.

>it's a "two losing frontline teams fight eachother while mael wins" episode

Attached: 1482620102355.png (646x435, 213K)

No global cooldowns.
At all.
Like zero.
Everything,
literally everything,
should be an off global cooldown with a long remuneration period forcing you to use other abilities while it cools down.

Attached: bcc7468b70e105c1789fd8716cc6b90b464a4873.png (552x432, 272K)

Unless you like story in MMOs, go back to ESO, mechanically FFXIV is fucking shit. No customization. Nobody talks to anyone. EVERYTHING is braindead difficulty until you get to 70.

But the story in SHB is really good imo, I'm having a blast, but I wouldn't wish for anyone to go through the boredom I had to go through to get here.

the Garo event is also going away in 5.1 I hear.
I'm only 3 more wins from the Raigo, but never gonna get the Goten since I've never done the Feast.

its usually the opposite
>flames being flaming faggots and just tunnel visioning mael while adder beats the shit out of the objectives
i hate this 'mael is OP' meme, 4 out of 5 times its fucking adders winning on primal

>That sentence makes me think he hated the whole idea around zodiark.
Sounds comparable to " 7 shards of your soul" reaching

Zenos is going to be the final boss of the MSQ and become Chaos after taking Zodiark's remaining power for himself so he can create a stable timeloop to fight the WoL for all eternity as a homage to FFI.

I was hoping for that to happen when the Exarch did his thing, i wanted him to allahu snackbar into the 13th and explode into enough light to bring it back from voidshittery

>Nobody talks to anyone.
Ah, so you have autism and everyone is the problem but you, right?

twitter.com/_nekopoko/status/1151162636068782080

ffxiv has not end game content once you the msq.

We already fought Chaos thou

The only times I see Adders win is if its a premade team, majority of it they are complete shitters who feed Flames battle highs.

fuck the faggot behind zenos
one expansion was already too much of him

He can't be Chaos, we're Chaos.

>jobbed to zenos multiple times
>jobbed to elidibus
>jobbed to pa'jeet
>jobbed to a random fucking garlean officer
c'mon... get it together dude...

Attached: 1549676913044.jpg (1260x718, 51K)

LUNAR CORE DUNGEON FROM FF4 WHEN

whats the best way to level BLU?

What do you mean? If we consider the 7 rejoinings that happened the WoL is 8/14 counting with ardbert.

retard

God I wanna fuck that tifa so bad.

The problem with the 13th is that the Lifestream doesn't exist anymore since all the Voidsent feasted on the all aether.
It seems like to fix the 13th you'd need to exterminate nearly every single last voidsent and then somehow manage to kickstart the lifestream into flowing again, plus fixing any other left over problems.

>ESO
ESO is literally worse in everything you mentioned as a negative for XIV.

>talking to other people and nobody saying anything is autism

back from whence you came resetranny.

>can't argue a single thing
>resort to namecalling

kek

Attached: 1562953952202.png (777x691, 128K)

>we already did the whole "1 life for 1 world", how do we surpass it?
>how about 1 life for 2 worlds?

But that was chaos based on a myth, this chaos is different because its reimagined

We already fought Titan and Leviathan too but...

Attached: 1563376093866.png (585x512, 132K)

I have taken the SAM pill, very fun rotations and fantastic damage. I'm keen to get more hissatsu skills.

before moving on with MSQ going into heavensward, what content should I complete? I understand that I need to do crystal tower and am doing that now. Anything else that'll help>

Attached: ffxiv_23072019_143348_515.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Nier 24man

Attached: 1549826001449.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

best tank for somebody who has never tanked?

What the fuck data center are you on that nobody replies to conversation? I have pretty lively conversations in most my roulettes.

>The Twinning players
Time to dilate, trannies.

Attached: 1562348227263.png (978x592, 311K)

based and samurai pilled. welcome brother, may the blade guide you on your journey.

Gladiator.

Holy shit user, how is your WoL so shit. Mine beat zenos, pa'jeet and the random garlean officer.

Hildebrand, starts in uldah

i think hildibrand is required for trial roulette unless they changed that

ESO being shit doesn't defend the fact that FFXIV's MSQ and leveling content from 1-70 is fucking mind numbingly boring.

You literally have no challenge, zero, I could level from 1-70 using one one finger if I wanted.

This game is only worth it for newcomers if they intend to buy the skip.

Final Coil of Bahamut.
JUST so that you can be Alisaie and Alphinaud's daddy in HeavensWard.

Attached: 1559975759766.jpg (800x600, 104K)

shut the fuck up you obnoxious jadefag

It isn't bro, I'm halfway through hild and I got roulette before Big Bridge™

WAR

Literally never happened in 500 hours of gameplay on Primal. Also if you try talking people complain that you're slowing the run so yeah, fuck it, it's not really a MMO at this point.

They barely deal damage and have an annoying delay to them too. Its a shame that Ruin IV is stuck behind them.

CT and Binding Coil of Bahamut unlock some extra scenes down the road if you want the extra story interactions. The interactions CT unlocks are much more meaningful, so I'd recommend at least doing that. BCOB is optional as far as I'm concerned, but probably wouldn't take you too long to burn through.

Are you ready to farm your weekly Eden gear with all the DF shitters today?

Hildibrand
Binding Coil of Bahamut but you will have to get a party finder group to unsync it as it is impossible to find a duty finder group for it.

how busy is the party finder at this time on your data center?
crystal here

Attached: crystal dc.png (898x664, 276K)

Warrior. Because you will probably spam your AoE during crowd pulls naturally.

I very much like the sound of that.

Attached: ffxiv_23072019_132136_365.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

>ESO being shit doesn't defend the fact that FFXIV's MSQ and leveling content from 1-70 is fucking mind numbingly boring.
You're literally ignoring the point he made.

As long as I see even one smash thread up the mod can go fuck himself with his cherry picking.

Yeah they're fun.

primal

Attached: Untitled.png (895x658, 249K)

Can someone redpill me on this recent meme with this guy?

>flopear
slut

For the NEETs and poopsockers in here, how many floors of Savage do you usually clear in the first week?

What should I aim for if it's my first time seriously attempting Savage?

Attached: 1502474362027.png (329x437, 234K)

He cheated on his wife. It's also not really recent anymore.

its just projared. shitty AVGN clone youtuber who cheated on his wife.

I am like... most of the way sure you're full of shit or somehow make conversation in such a way that people know you aren't worth talking to. I can't be all that sure though since I haven't played on Primal in like a year and a half though, but shit I had pretty involved and pleasant conversations in all three of the things I ran tonight on Aether.

>not even a month into the expansion and there is already no content
already back to the part where i log in to do the mini cactpot and log off..

There is no point, if ESO is worse, then fucking go to other game that's not FFXIV or ESO. Are you retarded?

I'm saving him hundreds of hours going back to waking sands, doing mind numbingly boring dungeons time after time. Trials where if you fail a mechanic you just lose 10% of your hp. This kind of shit drains all of the fun the game was supposed to have, it's indefensible.

If you don't have a static you should clear all 4 on the first week, else you're going to be stuck in trash player hell forever

>crystal tower
The what? I started playing during stormblood and probably missed a lot of extra stuff along the way

Attached: 1384945836743.jpg (355x400, 43K)

>no one died in ShB
come on, I thought this was gonna be the suffering expansion, HW had the balls to kill off Haurchefant, Ysayle, and then Papalymo, and SB pussied out and only killed those mhiggers no one liked then Yotsuyu.

How much more XP is Praet compared to Castrum?

>The Twinning
>It’s another episode of the idiot healer keeps standing in front of the add cages in the notFFXIIIBehemoth fight.

Attached: E3D912BD-B8CE-40C0-BA18-9D608CF3A216.jpg (579x341, 38K)

Based. Safe travels, remember the Ascians fear the Samurai

the raids just came out you stupid bitch. savage comes out next week. the fuck do you mean no content

Just wake up at like 5 AM, make a character, then go back to bed

pugging? 2. static? 3.

anyone who is a legit poopsocker will have all of savage cleared day 1, unless it's physically impossible due to overtuning like HW raids were

Is it true that its a bannable offence to post or mention dps logs in this game, how the fuck do u guys kill bosses, how do you replace people that underperform or is it all LFR tier

but the best character dies user.

Funny enough, in the Allied Beast Tribe quests, a rich and influential Lala businessman is working in secret to support the Beast Tribes, trading goods and supplies in exchange for crystals, and wants to form peace between them and the city states

>Nobody told him
user I...

How the fuck am I supposed to get a house in this game? Should I server transfer? There's a good 10+ people at the placard every time I try, and i always lose. Even with the numpad trick.

Shit is getting exhausting.

Attached: 1555267683355.jpg (500x500, 53K)

2 and some 3 prog

just make it on the same datacenter, you don't need to be on the same server

With randoms? The first 2 floors are usually easy enough to pug. Floor 3 is the shitter check.

I couldn't clear O3S with dumbass randoms but got it in a few tries after I got fed up and joined a static.

The first's version of your trader bro from ARR dies within like 15 minutes of you getting there. If that didn't hit you harder than Haurchefant did you're a dirty bastard to not remember your oldest friend. Even the twins gave you no fucking mind when those kind souls gave you a free ring.

I had three runs today, one run had a fucking dragoon elitist autismo kid pulling everything in the dungeon. Other run had the tank with low lvl gear pulling to the wall and dying three times until he quits. The other was a bunny party and everyone was cool, the run went very smooth, wish every run was like that lol.

>no one died
Emet did.
And the secondary big punch will be when the Exarch dies after an entire expansion of him being a good boy.

Urianger drowned.

the entirety of ShB is based on a minor plot thread the crystal tower raid started in 2.0 and then the warrior of darkness plot thread in 3.0

It is. We git gud. You kick them. Find a static.

you cannot mention parsing in game, no. If someone is underperforming you can just kick them though. It's very apparent when people are being shit.

Bot it.

I've found 2 is incredibly optimistic with randoms, don't get your hopes up.

>There is no point, if ESO is worse, then fucking go to other game that's not FFXIV or ESO. Are you retarded?
That was literally not what you said in your post.
Try having the memory of something other than a goldfish.

why do people need to die

They're pretty much literally buttons you press to proc Ruin 4 and nothing else and it's dumb as they are now. You could basically remove them, have the egis do their shit automatically and have Ruin 4 stack up to 4 every 15 seconds and nothing would change and except less bloat.

Incorrect, for JP Feo Ul is my wife as well.

I don't get how Emet is so different from the other Ascians? Lahabrea, Elibidus, and the other Ascians are Saturday morning mustache twirly villans, but some how Emet is the only one different.

Tesleen and Emet did. And a bunch of random soldiers.

I mean in one of my runs somebody held the cerberus chain until it wore off and he got up and wiped us. There was some salt from the main group but mostly laughs for stupid shit happening. I have felt pretty good so far this expansion with tanks, haven't found a lot of full on dipshits, or ones that unreasonably refuse to slow it down when it's obvious the healer cannot keep them alive (whether it be their fault or the healer's).

I do recall Primal's DF in general being a worse experience than Aether's when I played there, even back when Aether had Balmung.

>tfw kicking the AFK leech right before the last boss
God it feels good

Does anyone have the picture with the list of which gear tokens drop in each turn for Eden? I already screwed up last week I don't want to screw up again

Attached: 1555411537983.jpg (483x461, 31K)

I can't fucking believe the WoL is making fucked up primals because he's haunted by Urianger's ghost giving him fucked up ideas.

It's okay, Bismark ate him.

He actually explained his motivation. He’s still a piece of shit, but you know WHY he is.

>should I play ESO or FFXIV?
>don't play FFXIV because it's shit for newcomers
>but ESO is worse than FFXIV on those points

then my answer is

>ESO being worse doesn't excuse FFXIV from being shit

in that case the answer is pretty clear if you have more than two neurons, which you clearly don't, so I'll excuse your misbehaviour.

does someone have the Steven Seagal ffxiv gif please

Emet just wanted go to home. Finding home. Riding home.

Thancred should have died. It would have been a lot more impactful.

Attached: You'reGonnaCarryThatWeight.png (2560x1440, 1.6M)

>Restoring a world swallowed by light isn't compelling

What server? During the last demolish on Malboro there were empty plots open for up to a week, with Larges being open for a few days.

Attached: 03yiazu7apa31.png (1132x314, 57K)

Because Emet's the only one to actually try to talk to you, or engage with lesser beings in a way that even acknowledges their intelligence. Elidibus talks *at* you or the Emperor in such a way that screams that he doesn't consider you even worth talking to.

Lahabrea will probably be explained away as just having gone fucking nuts though after all the body hopping probably fucking his personality up.

Brainlet.

thank you

but then you'd still need a trust tank for malikah's well

but then who would tank for the trusts

Do you think the other Ascians share his views? Elibidus seems his goal is different than Emets of wanting to bring back his fallen people.

>notFFXIIIBehemoth
Give me Cocoon already, probably one of the better concepts to come from the entire franchise.

Attached: Cocoon.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

The problem with how Eden is going to work is it's not like it's going to open up more zones on the First or anything like move beyond the boundaries of the flood in Norvrandt. It's just going to end with the Empty being a vibrant area.

Urianger would class change to Duel Monster Player and summon monsters to tank.

The trolley kid who uses a Talos to do it.

People don't need to die the same way they don't need to live, but people dying spices things up every once in a while. Reminds you that there's actually something at stake when your companions are mortal.

>should I play ESO or FFXIV?
>don't play FFXIV because it's shit for newcomers
>but ESO is worse than FFXIV on those points
Try reading your posts again, because your summary contradicts your literal statement

Honestly thought they were going to kill him off for a second there

crystal exarch can tank

I wish that autismo could join us on the Source.

>it's not like it's going to open up more zones on the First or anything like move beyond the boundaries of the flood in Norvrandt.
This is the biggest disappointment honestly.

Already got gloves and boots, what should I go for this week? Note that i'm too much of a shitter so savage gear are off the table.

It's a level 50 raid that has three parts, waaay broken by ilvls. You can just get in without knowing anything, run where everyone else does. Kill adds unless someone marks the boss with 1. If you die to a mechanic, it just means you'll learn what it was.

He was probably the most friendly of the council of fourteen. I'm pretty sure his duties were all civil and social (which is probably why he can create a replica of Amaurot from memory and knew enough about every Ascian to create an interactable NPC shade of them).
After the sundering his background drew him to studying the little mortals they had accidentally had a hand in creating. He took the time to learn about them, live amongst them, even try to cultivate them, try to love them and nurture them, which is why he is so disappointed ultimately. Like, not even the empires raised by his hand, led by his mortal children, could satisfy his standards of civilization, let alone satisfy his need for company.
Also he was friends with your original unsundered soul and seems to have had a high opinion of you, though he fails to really realize who you are until you've thrown an axe through his heart.

Anyway, Lahabrea was an autistic biology nerd so he's completely unsociable and considers the mortals one big terrarium.
Elidibus is basically a... priest? Although everyone else calls him a fool.
Anyone else is barely worth mentioning because they're not even unsundered. They just have a slightly higher glimmer of recollection of what they once were than the rabble.

What's an HoT tick?

Nah, it would have done away with all the build up to DadThanc, the whole point of his development is he can finally move on from Minfilia and start treating Ryne better. If he died it would have been moot.

heal over time

Jokes aside we already yeeted all that light aether straight through Emets chest.

belt + ring + head or chest or legs

belt + ring + head will give you the most stats assuming you already have Innocence EX accessories

I'd be fucking thrilled if they pulled something like just adjusting what the edge of Norvrandt looks like.
Even if you couldn't go there because there's rightly nothing there it'd be a nice touch to just see a change like how Alexander disappeared IIRC.

Because he actually was on your side for a little while. He's the only Ascian weve gotten to know, cause he's the only one that gave us a shot, and even to the end, there was probably some part of him that wanted to lose, so he could finally stop clinging to this mission that's been his entire being for so long and end the constant tragedy brought about by it.

>Timed out
???
Queues don't time out, I would know considering I was in one for literally 7 hours once (pre-rework PVP queue).

Fuck you mhegicans.

>Queue for MSQ roulette
>Read book while cutscenes play
checkmate atheists

Thancred dying there would make for a good scene, but would've only been a good ending for Ran'jit, if they had killed each other over their conflicting ideas of fathering Minfilia/Ryne, with both ultimately failing her completely.

But that's not really where they went with it, so they had that cool scene that kinda had the steam taken out of it with the 'oh yeah he's fine' aftermath, and you just sorta beating Ran'jit's ass later in a not particularly difficult one on one.

Oh look another lame hyur

Thanks. Don't have Innocence accessories yet but I was planning on farming them after I got my Titty weapon.

How?

Levi.

I don't know if I should say fuck it and leave.

Die catslut

MY DORMANT BRETHREN
DREAM NOW OF A DARK TOMORROW

>Rando Garlean shitter unzips unbreakable Garlean restraints folded over 1 million times
Why the hell don't they just use these everywhere if even the fucking WARRIOR OF LIGHT can't bust out of them?

His best line delivery in that fight is
THAT LIGHT SPLIT THE WORLD, AND EVERY LIFE UPON IT

Funny you should say that because it says right there on the fucking menu that it times out and also what the fuck is PVP?

>forgot to get naked for Alliance Roulette

Attached: 1480659917092.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Are you talking about the "queue has popped, waiting for people to accept" window? Because otherwise no, queues do not expire.

MISFORTUNE HANGS HEAVY ON A HEAD ONCE HELD HIGH

I can break these cuffs!

Are you responsible for my boring fucking Labyrinth runs I get every fucking roulette, you little nigger?

So did the purple effect ever actually come into play by the WoL?

>get Orbonne
>it goes without a hitch even with new people
>finally get Apoplexy

Attached: 1552722384551.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)

You can't break those cuffs

it was the perfume you used after you had shower sex with alph

>queue for alliance raid expecting nice and easy CT since that's the only ones I've ever done
>get Rabanastre, having forgotten I unlocked it but never did it
Oh no.

Fun Scaith

>unlocked eden part 4
>got it in a daily even though I hadn't cleared it yet
The fuck I thought this wasn't possible

Fuck anything FF12 and FFT related and fuck your gay ass level 70 shit raids.
Easily the worst content they ever added in the game after Diadem and Eureka

>axe of light final attack is actually better suited for whm, pld, and war
FUCK

No it literally gave me an error message after running ALL DAY without popping the ready message while I fucking played RoR2.

When will eden normal loot be freed from weekly lock? I want the tank one for costume but I'm not going to waste my weekly loot on it.

It was included in the patch notes

>Easily the worst content they ever added in the game after Diadem and Eureka
There is no way a human being has such a dogshit opinion such as this, get this shit bait out of here

>The Praetorium
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

when the next part of the raid comes out, so like 4-5 months

I mean, it's cool to them. Once. Twice.
But every week? You have to fucking pay me

The hearts of men are black with corruption and must needs be cleansed!

Get good.

SEVEN SHADOWS CAST

I call it the Praytorium because i pray i don't fuckin get it

That is some massive shit taste you have there user. I didn't think a human being could be capable of such atrocity.

SEVEN FATES FORETOLD

what if you are playing on a laptop in a bed with no desk?

You guys retarded? its like 80% of a level for 30 minutes vs a third of a level for 25 minutes. Fuck Castrum I hope I get Prae every time.

>still having jobs to level
fucking yikes. all my shit is at 80

Titan used to be the legacy check, now it's Suzaku.

It's hilarious when you see people who can't even face the right direction.

More like an hour

Not all of us can be NEET parasites my friend