I'll never forgive Nintendo for not making a remake/sequel. Now would be the perfect time too

I'll never forgive Nintendo for not making a remake/sequel. Now would be the perfect time too.

Attached: l;askdfjnaslkfdhj.jpg (314x445, 28K)

>you will never play City Trial with your friends ever again

Attached: 23905319_1759639584081292_1635991646909071572_n.jpg (852x958, 35K)

You can emulate it fullspeed on phones, now. It's pretty fucking comfy as a way to pass time while you pass gas.

how so? I know the tech is there I just don't know how

Friendly reminder that City Trial is a MOBA and it's for Fun lovers

Just download dolphin on your android, then download the ROM and load it from dolphin. Simple.

I play TTYD on my galaxy s9+

Literally the best racing game ever. Change my mind

I can't. you're right.

Impossible. The only thing it needs is more tracks.

It's not even the best racing game on GC, F-Zero GX exists

Attached: EFG.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Recommend me games that are playable with the touch screen controls

Considering they did a Canvas Curse sequel years after the fact I don't think an Air Ride sequel is completely out of the realm of possibility for Switch

Anything turn based. Fire emblem, advanced wars, All RPG's if you are a TURBO NERD etc.

Link to the past is pretty playable with a touch screen. Great for randomizer.

I'd love a sequel with
-3 city trial maps
-30 top ride stages
-20 air ride stages
-make air ride levels actually viable for more than 1-2 different vehicles

>tfw you were too good and none of your friends wanted to play with you anymore because you memorized all the hydra piece spawns and tossed their pathetic bodies around
Take me back bros

Attached: 1529984926397.jpg (480x602, 66K)

I want a Dream Course sequel first

It was fun as fuck, but City Trial is what really does it for me, I invested too much time with friends playing it

What's with GameCube babies being nostalgic over Demo-length games sold at full retail price?

IMO Top Ride was easily on par with City Trial with its only flaw being not enough courses
>playing the Light track with event frequency set to max
>have no clue what position anyone is in or what lap anyone is on because of the rails almost constantly being active

Fuck top ride. Even on the easy stars I would always end up getting turned around from all the shit on the screen
The light level was dope though

You used the Steer Star, right anons?

Attached: 1548600723257.png (329x287, 182K)

Where's Air Ride user?

Why would Nintendo ever make another racing game when Mario Kart shits on both Kirby and F-Zero