Fire Emblem Three Houses

Full leaks are out Beagles and Lions won. Claude's route is a filler

Attached: 1563841484909.png (2160x1080, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/wyhov2.png
pastebin.com/dXtyrvkB
youtu.be/kymq4y_PGIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is he okay?

Can't believe the Gorilla was the unstable kike

>filler
>when claude was the true protag all along and gives (You) the best position in the ending

>Alois support is actually 100% platonic and Blyat gets village maiden'd
Ouch. Not really sure why they made that an S-support instead just an A+.

How about you show the portraits of the characters after the time skip?

>spoilers in the OP
Fuck you

All the gay supports are platonic.

Sothisfags and fagfags got BTFO

Attached: 1563744118334.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Golden Chads always won since the beginning. It feels good to be aligned with him since the reveal.

WAAAAIT, even Edgelord's?

maleByleth x Edelgard has been shilled for so long, did you expect anything else?

Aww he's smiling :)

OTOMESTACIES RISE UP

Attached: 1563842344432.png (1280x720, 438K)

>get to marry linhardt
>the gays actually do get gay endings with other characters (caspar, manuella etc)
Fags won

Male gay, dunno about lesbo supports.

CLAUDE WAS LITERALLY A FUCKING THIRD WHEEL ADDED TO THE PLOT BECAUSE IS WAS SACRED THAT NU-EMBLEM FANS COULDN'T HANDLE PLOT AND INTRIGUE SO THEY MADE A SIDE GAME WHERE THEY JUST GO DEFEAT THE EVIL REVIVED BAD GUY WHILE ALL THE POLITICAL DRAMA HAPPENS ELSEWHERE

FUUUUCKING LOOOOOOOOL

DEERFAGS, HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT RHEA WAS LIKELY MEANT TO BE THE ORIGINAL THIRD LORD AND YOU ONLY GOT LORD STATUS BECAUSE FATES AND AWAKENING BABIES CAN'T HANDLE P L O T

So tell me, I haven't seen the leaks, but is the story good?

IMAGINE BEING A GOLDEN QUEER LMFAO

>Lunatic/Maddening: For those who crave a challenge.
>Infernal: For those seeking the ultimate challenge.
Interesting

Attached: 1560359238501.png (230x265, 96K)

keep coping that the Golden CHADs have a lord that isn't a mentally unstable psycho

Yes

I need to know this right fucking now!

no

is cringe

Maybe

You get lots of hints in A rank supports endings, but I haven't seen one with Byleth

Source? i really want lunatic back

Attached: Roy and Al FE Cipher.jpg (1200x900, 275K)

That's a bad thing, you know.

How should I know?

Finally I can jump into the series

Attached: 1502337613005.jpg (746x794, 74K)

>he doesn't know
Dimitri doesn't stay psycho.

Gay endings, yes. Blyat's dad endings are the ones that seem to be platonic only. Even Dorothea has an actual pairing with Manuela of all people.

>people shitted on Edelgard's route possibly being bland because she's the creator's pet
>turns out that Rhea, Edelgard and Dimitri's stories only really mattered in the end
>Claude's routes is literally all about FRIENDSHIP like his speech in the trailer while everyone memed him being a kike king
So that reviewer who said that Claude's route's writing has a Fates-tier level of writing is right. Edelgard and Dimitri's routes are for old FE fans while Claude's route is literally nu-FE tier

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (956x597, 64K)

post a real fucking spoiler already

Jeralt dies

So Manuela can lez out with Dorothea but not FByleth?

Or is it s joke because they’re both looking for husbands

But how about Edgelord and F!Byleth? Is it romantic?

Is the S support and ending with Sothis at least a good one?

Claude and Lorenz end
Claude disappeared from Fódlan after the war, leaving the\nnew head of House Gloucester, Lorenz, to support the\nnew United Kingdom of Fódlan in his stead. He proposed\nrevolutionary policies to restore the war-torn region at a\nrapid rate. When the rebuilding effort was complete,\nLorenz turned his eye toward diplomacy, seeking to\nestablish treaties of friendship with foreign nations.\nAlmyra was no exception, and when the two parties met\nfor a summit at Fódlan's Locket, it was none other than\nClaude, the new king of Almyra, who arrived to negotiate.\nSome speculated that this meeting had been Claude's\nscheme all along, but Lorenz and Claude both denied it.

There's no Sothis end

Attached: 1563843974444.png (1553x882, 1.85M)

Isn't he Thales?

Edelgard and Dorothea's are romantic. I haven't seen Mercedes's yet.

I don't know whether to get this on release or wait until Christmas or so... Maybe it's better to wait until all the content is released so I can play everything at the same time. What do you think?

Attached: FEEB0614-34E9-4BEF-83CC-C8A58AA0C016.jpg (1280x720, 23K)

files.catbox.moe/wyhov2.png

>Jon I need your dick
>Byleth I need your dick

Fifth row, second from right looks kinda like a babby Dimitri there.

Ah fuck, I had my hopes up that Edgelord wasn't going to be be a dyke.

Beagles and Lions won. Claude's route is a filler

Edelgard ending: Immaculate one beaten. Those who slither in the dark remain at large, but are eventually crushed.
Rhea ending: Immaculate one beaten. Those who slither in the dark get fucked.
Dimitri ending: Immaculate one never appears. Those who slither in the dark fucked.
Claude ending: Immaculate one never appears. Those who slither in the dark remain at large, but eventually get fucked.

Is Edel obsessive over Byleth like Dany is for Jon?

Claude disappeared from Fódlan after the war, leaving the\nnew head of House Gloucester, Lorenz, to support the\nnew United Kingdom of Fódlan in his stead. He proposed\nrevolutionary policies to restore the war-torn region at a\nrapid rate. When the rebuilding effort was complete,\nLorenz turned his eye toward diplomacy, seeking to\nestablish treaties of friendship with foreign nations.\nAlmyra was no exception, and when the two parties met\nfor a summit at Fódlan's Locket, it was none other than\nClaude, the new king of Almyra, who arrived to negotiate.\nSome speculated that this meeting had been Claude's\nscheme all along, but Lorenz and Claude both denied it.

Is that blonde guy with the beard Dimitri's dad

>Claude route is just going to defeat the evil jew controlling everything and removing drama.
Why is this bad?

>Edelgard ending: Immaculate one beaten. Those who slither in the dark remain at large, but are eventually crushed.
>Rhea ending: Immaculate one beaten. Those who slither in the dark get fucked.
>Dimitri ending: Immaculate one never appears. Those who slither in the dark fucked.
>Claude ending: Immaculate one never appears. Those who slither in the dark remain at large, but eventually get fucked.

If Byleth really becomes king in some of the other routes maybe he really is Jon Snow

redhead in the middle is 10/10

Attached: 1548925721945.gif (326x208, 115K)

It isn't

>Hubert is Jorah

Because we thought he was the Jew and that would be more interesting

ok

Attached: justice.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

>Dimitri just put an eyepatch because he thinks it's cool
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563844174226.png (507x233, 42K)

Yes, she gets mad if you don’t chose her house

>Kid Dimitri
>Kid Edelgard
>No kid Claude
Jesus he really was filler

>FEcucks

Attached: 1535759330666.png (1273x1000, 857K)

Okay so where are all the timeskip sprites

Ignatz actually improved a millionfold, good for him.

What a dork

>So Manuela can lez out with Dorothea but not FByleth?
Yes
>Or is it s joke because they’re both looking for husbands
Manuela/Dorothea is a romantic end. I forgot to copypaste it, but it says that they "retire to private life together" after returning to the opera and that their life was full of "light and love". Unless you assume Krabappel teaches hat dork how to be supercougar it's pretty clear to me.

Mercedes got ruined

Attached: 1563844172869.png (320x339, 100K)

Whats the source to the leak the male gay romances are strictly platonic? I dont see sauce....

Attached: image0.png (2048x2048, 3.42M)

FUCKING INGRID GOT RUINED BY THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT HAIRCUT TOO FUCK

Attached: 1563844300410.png (766x250, 176K)

fucking dropped, guess it's Lysithea for me now

>that annette
OH BOY

I honestly expected her to get a Saber haircut

I want to fuck FemByleth

dimitri is so fucking based

>t. Dimitri

english text dump confirms it
pastebin.com/dXtyrvkB

>Claude just pulls an Ike and leaves
LEL

WHY ISNT IT FRIDAY YET FUCKING JESUS I WANNA PLAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (500x278, 1.01M)

Don't worry Dimitri, you will

Attached: D_ls6pxUwAIBBTQ.jpg (1024x575, 78K)

The males post timeskip became chads and the females post timeskip got ruined.

>most other girls look worse after the timeskip
>Lysithea ages like fine wine

Attached: 1540377907526.jpg (291x261, 29K)

It would be funny as fuck if he left even if romanced

>who is Dorothea

>Fire Emblem 2 Houses and... this one guy named Claude
Claudebros....

Attached: 1563125115056.png (420x249, 192K)

Claude is from the three houses equivalent of Switzerland, it makes sense

He brings all his possible wives with him except you

Attached: 1563844953223.png (1695x255, 371K)

I dunno. I kinda like it, and I'm a long hairfag to begin with.
But goddamn Annette oh baby.

AHHH SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE
DOES GILBERT KEK ME OR NO?
WHAT ABOUT LINHARDT???

Attached: fedfbdd945a3a1b86ce53c09a4fa0631.jpg (500x379, 35K)

That interpretation sounds funnier so I’ll go with that maybe they lez out occasionally but still scheme to get a good husband

>Golden Deers are the only house that didn't ruin the female designs post-timeskip

>GILBERT
No
>Lindhardt
Yes
>Alois
No

FUCK YEAH

CHADRENZE

>Leonie, Petra, and Anette are 12/10 babes after timeskip
>All in different houses

Fuck me I guess ill play them ALL. Since Golden Deer seem like they don't matter at all Ill do that once first.

wait, so what happens when you S rank gilbert? he just turns you down or talks about platonic shit?

You're his right hand man

So there's four paths? How do you access the fourth one?

>the game is actually going to be fucking dark
I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Attached: 1505232674727.jpg (640x606, 52K)

The fourth is joining the church, you apparently can choose it at the beginning of the time skip

so the entire time he doesnt like or flirt with you? why is it even S rank then? and with Alois? Why are they S-rankable? I thought that was marriage.

Tell Edelgard to fuck off when the game lets you

>golden deer is filler
guess i was right to do Golden Deer first, then I can get to the good shit later on

Is Rhea able to be S-Ranked? I wanna fuck the pope.

IS though it was funny, same with Sothis.

OST LEAKS YET?

Attached: [Explosives 21-45].gif (640x360, 1.81M)

So, is this only if I chose Black Eagles at the start? Does whoever I have recruited stay on my side?

so dimitri is just off 'is meds?

When Byleth took on the role of archbishop in Rhea's place, he/she devoted himself/herself to official business as the new leader of the Church of Seiros. Reaching an agreement with the Kingdom, he/she worked tirelessly on the restoration and development of all of Fódlan. Behind his/her achievements was the knight Gustave, formerly known as Gilbert of the Knights of Seiros, who remained always by the archbishop's side. Byleth came to rely on Gustave for nearly everything. It is said that he/she continued to call upon Gustave for instruction and advice well into his retirement.

It's not as bad Alois, that's for sure.

Because we wanted him to be the evil jew

Dunno

So A good order to play is
Blue Lions>Edelgard>Church
right?

What are the plot differences between the routes? Which one is objectively the bad ending?
I'm guessing it's Edgelard, so I'll probably pick that one first

TRANNIES LOSE ONCE AGAIN OH NONONO!

do any of the lesbian options get cucked or is it just the guys?

So gays can pretend they’re the gay pope huh

>"Punished" Dimitri
>is still a good boy that doesn't want to hurt Claude or Edelgard

What about Golden Deers?

What about em?

>What are the plot differences between the routes?
Massive, they even have different final bosses and all. Seiros is Edelgard's final boss and Nemesis is Claude's final boss and Crest Beast Edelgard is Dimitri's final boss.

It's Fire Emblem. What the fuck were people expecting? Warhammer Fantasy?

bruh look at

What ABOUT The Golden Deer?

Dimitri is so fucking based holy shit

Attached: 1563845293289.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Yeah after she tries to pull a fast one and stab him, face it he's lame.

Can you repeat the question?

can somebody give a tl;dr summation of why Dmitri and Edelgard are ideologically opposed to one another

someone stream

>/feg/ trying so hard to damage control this schlock after hyping it up for over a month.

Attached: 1552602023349.jpg (250x245, 17K)

GET FUCKED BY MY BRO DIMITRI, YOU FUCKING DYKE
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DECEIVING ME

ZETSUBOU

Attached: Real_Junko_Enoshima.png (512x512, 76K)

Flame guy was fucking Edelgard?

And she guts him like a mutt in her route, its nearly identical too, but you will defend copy paste as FEfags will defend anything.

That's my boy. His dad must be so proud.

Attached: Dimitri's dad.png (224x250, 37K)

>only 3 gay options
>two are old fucks
>justified to myself theyre bara
>turns out cant even marry em
>just got the twink while lesbos get the main hotties
>all of this is just some sick joke by IS

Attached: 1563743500370.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

so side with the Church or Claude if you don't want to be a bitch doing someone else's dirty work

Attached: DA10B019-C3E4-49EC-BB0F-9EEB6D4C6BB4.jpg (700x700, 141K)

>Dimitri lavishes attention on FemLeth in public
>Claude fucks off and ditches her

!

Attached: tfw he sees a DILF.jpg (877x886, 119K)

any ost leaks, bros?

Best boy fucking confirmed.
Edelgard best girl confirmed.
Claudekikes get BTFO with Fates tier plot.

Are there no amiibo characters this time around? I figured I'd have heard something if Corrin or Ike or someone could be scanned in.

All those gay daddy memes, wasted

>can't interact with the cat
this game is trash

the more i learn about the story, the more evil and backstabbing i see Edelgar while I feel more pity for Dimitri, is she really supposed to be the pet of the game?

Attached: 1554164350674.jpg (933x715, 49K)

>enemy AI just let me live with 4hp on hard difficulty
lol

Sensei you will NEVER fuck my dad

Attached: 1563844790569.png (244x244, 64K)

>everyone else needs to spend years of research to save Lysithea from dying
>Byleth's God Dick not only cures her crest sickness but also knocks her up multiple times

Let's be honest, there's no way Three Houses will sell more than Fates did.

Edelgard's:
>This child of the goddess, revealed in her\ntruest form, possesses power beyond\nhumanity's understanding
Rhea's:
>This cardinal of the Church of Seiros has\nbeen transformed and gone mad due to the\nrage of the Immaculate One.
Dimitri's:
>Edelgard, transformed by archaic methods\ninto a grotesque form. She is now able to use\nthe full and unbridled power of her Crests.
Claude's
>King of demonic beasts. Revived corpse of Nemesis, leader of the feral beasts\nwho have lost their reason.

BE route: NUCLEAR Dimitri (eyepatch and eyebags)
BL route: Dark Justice Dimitri (no eyepatch)
GD route: Punished Dimitri (eyepatch without eyebags)

Holy shit? I'm falling in love with this fag in non-homo way. Absolutely based.

Normally I'd agree as Fates was way more hyped up despite all of the backlash of the localization and the writing after more of it was fan translated Nintendo marketed it for a while while this only started after E3 plus being a 3DS game with more units out there. That said, the Switch has done surprise after surprise after surprise, with having 12 exclusives somehow passing the ten million unit sold mark so anything can happen with it selling over Fates 3 million.

there is huge hype for the game + the switch's library is still small so players are starved for games, so who knows?

Claude x Ingrid
>Entrusting the future of Fódlan to his friends, Claude left\nfor Almyra with Ingrid, whom he intended to marry.\nHe announced this fact to his father, the king of Almyra,\nwho approved of Claude's strength and Ingrid's virtue and\nresolved to entrust the monarchy to them. Even after\nthey ascended the throne, Claude and Ingrid argued\nfrequently. But while the queen chasing the fleeing king\nthrough the palace was a common occurrence, the couple\nmust have loved one another deeply, for they happily\nraised many children together

Do we finally have confirmation on which woman will step on me in their support? Shamir is my last hope I feel

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

of course it will

>Hire an artist known for yaoibait shit
>don't really let her stretch her legs

ScamcoBandai did the same thing last year when they hired Yun Kouga to do the designs for SRW X. Seems odd to me to hire someone known for one specific thing and not really let them play to their strengths.

this

>Ingrid's virtue
>he doesn't know

So is Edelgard evil or not

she's a complete bitch to anyone that isn't her sensei

She looks younger. I like it.

Can we say anyone is truly evil? Morality is relative after all.

She has the highest bodycount of all five lords

Someone said the game files says theres more bi options than we thought. but a lot of it is also just dummy code. any smart user know anything about this? something about claude listed as unknown? im assuming reviewers are right.

I’ll take it

she is a female in a position of power, do the math

so is Claude some sort of filler third-wheel in this game

Attached: 1528845943975.jpg (750x750, 227K)

>ditching what made FE good and popular (waifus, romance and dating) in favor of game of thrones levels of edge and darkness
This series is fucking dead

not really

This game really didn't give a shit about Claude. It doesn't matter if you go Eagles, or Lions, it's the drama between Edelgard and Dimitri and both of them are unironically great.
Meanwhile, Claude gets literal FATES PLOT.

It's #3 on Amazon's Top 100 selling Vidya right after the usual PSN card cause you can't trust PSN with your credit card info and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and it's trending well in Japan.

I think it'll be comfortably in the million-plus club with Awakening, Fates and Warriors. It's gotten a lot of positive press too and it has the Switch's lifespan ahead of it so if it gets good reviews it'll be poised to have good legs.

>No Sothis end
Fuck this shit Im out.

So does Dimitri go full nuclear? What makes his route so good?

>Can we say anyone is truly evil?

No.

Attached: NO MAN IS EVER TRULY CRINGE.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

Claude is the guy who accidentally killed the bad guy in the second encounter and know has to deal with the villains b-plan

Yes. It's literally Edelgard/Dimitri focused out of 3 lords. Claude is just there and he gets Fates tier storyline and final boss.

Its more of a, "If you don't choose either her or Dimitri they lose it and need to be put down because their insane/possessed and too far gone." While Claude tries to do the least amount of damage as he doesn't have any stakes in this fight. Its cliched as fuck and no one should be surprised.

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: TGT.png (295x300, 115K)

>The city of Golden Deer

Alright fags outside of Claude deciding he wants to rule his homeland and fucking off is there literally any indication his route is actually just
>muh power of friendship, let's all get along!
or is it just shitposting?

so it's Fates then

Edelgard: church bad
Dimitri: church good
Claude: lets go kill the big bad lol

If you pick Beagles, he goes full nuclear and is the the last boss in Edelgard's route before the final boss. (Claude eats dirt in Edelgard's route way before him)
If you pick him then he's absolute bro and he's also based as fuck. There you have it.

Just shitposting, but he only gets one cool scene unlike Dimitri or Edelgard

welp since Edelgard is the flame Lord, who's the Death Knight?

Attached: Death Knight casts Magic Ballistic Missile.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

How many do Dimitri/Edelgard get?

When does Claude die in Dimitris route? Is it the same thing where Edelgard is the pentultimate fight?

FIRE EMBLEM: 2 HOUSES AND FILLER

>Edelgard decides to prove crest discrimination is wrong by murdering the church and conquering the continent and then forcing people to not discriminate
>Sylvain achieves the same thing and ends crest discrimination but without massacre or conquest, and gets laid a ton while doing so

Claude doesn't die in his route it seems. Just in gorilla's. Claude is literal filler here. He doesn't matter.

okay but why the fuck are the cutscenes at 10 fps?????

so is there a route where we can kill the red Dyke?

Attached: 1524978638479.jpg (375x450, 49K)

you were gonna get mad either way, who cares

>likes cats
>married a qt who fucking HURRICANRANA'D his opponent
>satanist
How can one man be so based?

>Dimitri is the church shill
lol now they're doing damage control

Dimitri's, Claude's and maybe Reah's

Dimitri's route, but he's the one who kills her . He tries to reason with her, but she tries to backstab him, and he stabs and kills her instead.

>Dimitri promoted as KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
>Edelgard is the one who hangs deercucks

Dimitri is truly the otome route. They should be happy if Dimitri is the one they wanted to fuck and not Claude because Dimitri unironically gets the best S rank end out of the 3 main lords

Attached: 1563722566513.png (500x617, 264K)

>Edelgard decides to prove crest discrimination is wrong by murdering the church and conquering the continent and then forcing people to not discriminate
Based and redpilled
>Sylvain achieves the same thing and ends crest discrimination but without massacre or conquest, and gets laid a ton while doing so
Bate bitch.

So two? And they both feature in them? Does Claude just get a completely unique plotline for some reason?

>why is my shit console shit

gee I don't know einstein

Fire Emblem: Two and a Half Houses

yumestacies rise the eff up

THIS

Fem Byleth is canon because she HAS to fuck dimitri

how brutal, i love it im going to enjoy my nigga's Dimitri madness wild ride

Attached: Blinded_takayama_jin.jpg (350x196, 11K)

So are there 4 routes, or 4 endings and 3 routes (wherein Edelgard/Black Eagles get 2 possible endings)?

I feel like I failed as a teacher

Reah and Thales die so there goes the enemy for Edelgard's and Reah's route. Then Nemesis revives and either he or nemesis kills Dimitri and Gorilla, so only Byleth and Claude are left to defeat him

Kind of a newfag about FE:3H, what the hell is the appeal?
I keep hearing it's supposed to be Persona-esque? Is this actually going to be good for once?

Attached: 283121550591262722.png (128x128, 25K)

It's impossible to tell from the leak, so if their identity gets revealed it's during an in-engine cutscene instead of pre-rendered.

Claude kills the main villain early and gets sent off to the AN ANCIENT EVIL HAS AWAKENED route

Is Dimitri OFFICIALLY in the elder god pantheon of FE lords?

Yeah I need to know this

>I keep hearing it's supposed to be Persona-esque
You heard wrong, only thing it has in common is the highschool section, but in FE you're the teacher

He gets to fight resurrected enemy as his final boss aka Fates trash tier. That journo wasn't kidding when he compared the writing (Deer) to Fates.

Edelgard being the Flame Emperor really changes everything. She might unironically be the best FE girl ever.

>literally before the game even began Edelgard was already working with mercenaries to assassinate Dimitri and Claude and kidnapping students with crests
WHY THE FUCK IS CLAUDE EVEN CALLED "THE SCHEMER" WHEN EDELGARD IS THE ONE SCHEMING THE WHOLE GAME

Is there a webm of Edelgard killing Claude?

There's 4 routes. Every house can be diverted into the church route when you choose the option where you realize you're a teacher at a school not a fucking highschooler that is trying to be one of the cool kids.

Because there's still in-game scenes

Pre-timeskip is 3 routes. Post timeskip is 4: Black Eagles (side with Edelgard), Black Eagles (side with Church), Blue Lions and filler route.

That's only because fates was two games yet their sales are counted as one

Little boar and little gorilla are cute. CUTE!

Attached: cute.png (467x259, 95K)

You kinda do, while everyone wants to fuck you basically just sit back and do whatever it is your chosen student wants to do it's weird as hell when they paint Blythe as so desperate to save his or her students they'll fuse with dragon loil and turn back time yet by the end of 3 out of 4 routes they just set back and let their chosen gut the other one like a fish without a single fuck given.

Honestly this feels more like Edelgaurd and Dimitri's game with Blythe acting as Mark and Claude acting as Corrin or the soi route for people who can't handle bittersweet endings full of betrayal and death.

>you realize you're a teacher at a school not a fucking highschooler that is trying to be one of the cool kids.
thank fucking god someone says it. Why the hell would any teacher worth a fuck bother with this retarded Romance of the Three Kingdoms bullshit

Wait so can you romance Sothis or not I'm confused

youtu.be/kymq4y_PGIQ I want the song on this trailer leaked, this shit has been my jam
The way I see it, it just means we do get a shitty friendship route but at least we can beat it first and move in ti better houses. My intended order now is Claude > Edel > Dimitri > Church routes.

MUH QWEEN

I legit wonder how popular she will actually be when the game releases for real, i mean being female can only carry you so far

Attached: 1563049158283.jpg (500x822, 127K)

What was the fucking point of Claude? Literally the worst lord with the worst route.

>Honestly this feels more like Edelgaurd and Dimitri's game with Blythe acting as Mark and Claude acting as Corrin or the soi route for people who can't handle bittersweet endings full of betrayal and death.
this is basically the second-best scenario

best scenario would be Claude being relevant but whatever, this is fine.

Do we know how paired supports work? If Raphael and Ignatz fight well together and I get them to A support does that mean Raph smashes Harry Potter’s Boipussy every night or what

>Normal is really just easy
>Hard is just normal
>Lunatic is just hard
>Infernal is lunatic
Same shit they did last time except instead of Lunatic+ it's actually got its own name.

Does dimitri kill Claude in his route?

why didnt dimitri and edelgard just have sex?

Attached: 1546395676467.jpg (960x960, 87K)

Apparently there's an option to save him

>games not.out
>only know his ending
>not how it connects to everything else
>reeee

>want to fuck 5 girls
>only 4 routes
FUCK

Attached: 5 girls 4 routes.png (1241x250, 256K)

Edelgard only wants sensei, It's pretty much one of her 3 character traits

10/10 post

She's absolute worst girl, she suffered yet she causes the same suffering to others. How the hell did they think this was a creator's pet or that the creator would think people would like his hypocritial, genocidal tyrant waifu? Not only is she a liar and a hypocrite, she's violent, murderous and a backstabber, those blurbs about judgement on the father, Edelgard forced them to do that to prove their loyalty to her.

Game of Thrones the character

>every single Bernedetta ending is cute as fuck
>Byleth has to hire people that don't scare her, but it turns out she's a shrewd judge of character
>Hubert flirts with her all time time
>she bullies Caspar and Caspar responds with lots of sex
BERNIE

Dimitri was such a cute trap.

these leaks are fine and all but can we fuck the clown girl?

Attached: Addam_Portrait.png (400x400, 259K)

>worst route.
>Judging a route by their cutscenes

This doesn't sound necessarily awful depending on how they actually handle Nemesis as a character. There seemed to be more to him than just being some ancient evil.

scratch Manuela, add Shamir and you're me.

Edelgard wants the Big Sensei Dick, and Dimitri wants the Big Sensei Tiddies.

oh god I think I'm in love

The Lesbians are all full romantic, most adopt kids with Byleth, and also Linhardt marries Byleth

You murder them in all four ends

Attached: 1563843885384.png (341x389, 197K)

NO NO NO. WHY DID THEY DO THIS THE GOLDENCHADS
HOW CAN I WAIFU LYSITHEA NOW

Attached: 12426F42-BC3C-482A-9670-B3A82030685D.jpg (349x491, 26K)

MUH KWEEN
AH DUN WAN IT

>played Awakening as my first FE
>liked it a good bit
>bought Conquest
>the gameplay was fine, but the game just didn't hook me
>music was great, though
>ended up dropping the game fairly early on
>that's the full extent of my knowledge of the series
Should I pick this up? Looks like the story is pretty cool. I'm wondering if they'll just stuff it with tons of DLC like the other games, and if I should just wait a year or so. I wouldn't call myself a "Fire Emblem fan" by any means, so I'm extremely 50/50 on whether or not I should get it.

Attached: 1563764569499.jpg (2560x2160, 387K)

I love it! Our gorilla is the best. I'll happily murder the entire cast with muh kween!

Attached: 3wayfight.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Not all A ranks are romantic. Like, Ferdinand and Hubert's A rank ends is them becoming best bros leading the empire to prosperity and glory while Edegard seethes sometimes cause they rival her popularity.

You're still a Goldenchad, Claude even makes you king of Fodlan

This user is asking the real questions here

sasuga red emperor

You should, Lysiethea dies in several endings but your god dick literally cures her of her illness and she responds by giving you lots of kids.

LEAK GROWTHS

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)

>Hates losing control
>Has lost control of her country
>Has lost straight out to Sensei and the guy she tried to kill and bullied throughout school
>Sensei will never love her, he never even cared about her from the get go, that faithful night he saved her life was only because he was ordered to do that than any emotional attachment to her

OF course she chose to be killed than accept defeat and live a life under Dimitri's rule she's too arrogant and proud to ever accept she's not in contorl, she's not shit at all and her life is now in the hands of another, someone she despises to the core at that.

Then in her route she doesn't even care that she slaughtered classmates, friends and forced people to kill each other just that she's in control, she'll never suffer again and sensei is hers. Edelgard is fucking garbage, she's ever liberal SJW's take on what a strong female feminists should be like and I'm glad the canon route shits on her, let's face it, not fucking way is her route the canon one, it's just too fucking bloody and cruel.

Fuck the marketers for slandering Dimitri too when Edelgard is the true villain side of this story oh and Claude's here too I guess ,if you're too much of a pussy to let nature take it's course and give Edelgard what she deserves.

Claude literally makes you king of Fodlan.

Now that the dust has settled, who aged the best? Who aged the worst?

Attached: fe timeskip.png (2056x1547, 2.13M)

So you can't fuck the dragon loli this time? Good, less pedos ruining the threads.

>seething deer cucks.

>tranny getting mad that a female character is for once doing the killing
lol

Holy shit this looks boring compared to dimitri vs edelgard

>Dumb Gorillafag

What a shit. Thank God I was gonna play Beagles first. Lions are also fine by me.

>tries to bum rush the dude despite being an archer
wow best lord amirite golden queers rise up lmao

Is church the """good""" route?

I kind of feel sorry for Golden Chads.
They started out as the most popular house
And then Dimitri the mega chad fucked them sideways

Deers should be happy, Edelgard and Dimitri's lives and somewhat sanity are saved in his route because he solves the problem before it goes out of hand in theirs.

>most popular house
Beagles were always the normiebait

Gorilla is unironically the best girl, and CHAD lord title goes to Dimitri. Keep seething golden fillers.

Attached: Edelgorilla.jpg (800x1117, 336K)

>sits up on a perch firing arrows the entire fight
>then runs up and gets BTFO

deerchads...

They'll just say how Edelgard was screwed and write fix-fics.

>most popular
No they weren't, it was the Black Eagles and hell they still seem to be. He was just more popular than Dimitri as a lord, but that may change now.

>Deers fixes everything without getting bogged down in dipshit politics
>b-but wheres the drama, muh game of thrones

calm down dimitri

We have zero indication that they're sane or even alive

>The joyous marriage of S0, the newly-appointed archbishop,\nand Dimitri, the newly-crowned king of Faerghus,\ngave the people of Fódlan much to celebrate. The two\nwere devoted to improving life for the people and to\nseeking greater wisdom in order to reform the government\nand the church from the inside out. As leaders of church\nand state respectively, at times they engaged in heated\ndebate. Even still, when enjoying a long horse ride or a\nquiet evening, they were not as the world saw them,\nbut rather two adoring spouses, desperately in love.\nThey remained as such for the rest of their days.

jesus she really is Daenerys

>Gorilla is unironically the best girl
Sorry but she isn't Petra

being honest, Dimitri was the one that deserved to murder her

Attached: Proto Dimitri.png (350x250, 171K)

I dunno about best. I honestly like almost all of them. I guess Dorothea for losing the dumb hat or Ignatz for being most improved from me not giving a shit to me giving a shit.
I guess I don't really like Hilda's design. She looks like a fucking hooker, but considering her character I guess it fits.

Post F!Byleth and Edgelord

keep seething fujo

BLUECHADS AND OTOMESTACIES RISE UP

Attached: EAFo6qnVUAA3GdA.jpg (799x850, 96K)

Dimitri is gonna be the most popular lord once the rest of society sees what a bitch Edelgard is and with him popular his route will be the canon one

It is basically a law that ranged weapons will never be cooler than melee weapons

>mfw these spoilers unironically made me hyped

Holy fuck this looks like Game of Thrones but actually good

>best
Dorothea
>worst
Mercedes what the fuck

>heated debate
I hope this is just a euphemism for rough animalistic sex

>Doesn't need to use crests
>Murders Edgelard for being shit
>Conquers the continent and ditches it because it's irrelevant
>Makes you a king
>Kills a God
>Fucks you and your waifu before going on more adventures
Sounds based to me

Attached: 1563847809164.png (1747x983, 2.12M)

as someone who really likes evil/morally dubious chicks in video games, everything about edelgard is like a dream come true

Why do people keep comparing this to game of thrones, did the chick in that one get killed too?

>fbyleth wearing dimitris eyepatch

god thats hot for some reason

That's okay sweetie. I was aiming for you anyways.

We all know the church route is the canon route. Now fuck your 40 year old brown woman knight.

That is apparently what everyone is saying

>was going to go Deers to get Leonie early
>reading this shit about Deers route being shit
How hard is it to recruit from other houses?

>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas he/she and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

Attached: dragon vs ballistic missile.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

Marianne loses the one thing that made her attractive

Attached: 0559FDF1-6A7D-42DB-B0BA-33DFFDA0CC0B.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I can see that happening, i know we are in an era of female empowerment but im sure even girls are going to get sick of Edelgar shit

Attached: 1563494739941.jpg (475x482, 32K)

Leonie is most improved but Petra is best.

>Not going Deers first to get the least-connected route out of the way

Dimitri's great. I love him. That scene where he and male Byleth just walk away is perfect.

>only has a baby in two of her endings

You can still save her with the power of your dick.

Attached: 1563749641960.jpg (1600x900, 208K)

Jesus christ, death knight.

I haven't kept up with this game. is "Byleth" like the avatars where you can customize them or are they actually a real character?

user, the reason for them being shit is the reason to pick them first. Better get trash out of the way first.

fuck, so she truly is a dyke, my last hope is destroyed

NO REEEEE

she's Bylethsexual

Nah fuck that. I'll give her to Hanneman for the bickering old married couple ending.

>>Fucks you and your waifu before going on more adventures
Here's Byleth/Claude's real ending, btw:
After ascending the throne as the first leader of the United\nKingdom of Fódlan, S0 sought to rebuild\nthe war-torn towns and villages and to help guide the\nreformation of the Church of Seiros. After a few months of\npeace, remnants of the Imperial army joined with those\nwho slither in the dark and marched upon the capital city\nof Derdriu. The new kingdom lacked the power to repel\nthe invaders, but when defeat seemed imminent, a battle\ncry rang out from the east. Claude, the newly-crowned\nKing of Almyra, led a mighty army that broke through the\nrebel forces with ease. This show of solidarity forever\naltered the course of history, heralding a new age of unity.

I WANNA FUCK KRONYA SO BAD BROS

Jesus Christ! This makes my dick rock hard.

If you write a female villain, expect everyone to try to see their actions in the most positive light, double that if she wants to do it in response to a form of 'opresion'.
The only exception is if she abuses her daughter.

Big Breast
Thicc Hips
Strong and Beautiful
Literally Wife and Breeding material
I can't wait to impregnate this stupid yet cute tomboy!

Attached: leoniebro.jpg (293x520, 119K)

She's bi but she really doesn't want to have kids, do condoms exist in the FE universe?

she looks so stupid in that armor but at least it gave us Savage Dimitri

Leak bros answer me this and only this please, can you fuck the clown?

Attached: 1563774195254.png (1600x1920, 1.02M)

She's a dyke for all I care so she's ruined, to think I was in love with her from day 1

if you romance her as MByleth or don't get A supports with other lesbos she won't be one

>in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.
B-but girls can't love girls! That's forbidden love!
God damn is Blythe boring, not a single fucking reaction in any of these cutscenes, oh one of my students just killed the other, whatever, oh a dragon just got blown the fuck out by missiles, I left the oven on this morning, oh, I'm fighting a mad god, eh, onder if Edelgard stole my socks back at school. Seriously even persona MCs emote more than this

No

Attached: 1563844044763.png (325x343, 216K)

You can choose the gender, but that's all.

So is there an order I should be playing these routes in?

they had fucktons of kids, didn't they?

>God damn is Blythe boring
if they went through the fucking trouble to give him/her a canon appearance, why not add a fucking personality?

Reminder that the true evil is only ever defeated in Edelgard's route

jesus christ why

guess i''ll be marrying ashe if i ever go lions

Knowing that there's literal ballistic missiles actually gets me interested in the game, and I wasn't going to buy it before. What are they, exactly? It's so fucking weird that I'm interested.

Attached: 1563763660873.jpg (200x252, 14K)

Hoping for an awakening-like paralogue where you can fuck her like with aversa then.
Aslo have we seen mercedes and marianne's timeskip designs yet? im too afraid to look in the thread cuz i want to avoid major spoilers.

Attached: 1554095571074.png (997x781, 426K)

Deer > Church > Lions > Eagles

Dimitri > Edelgard > Claude

Claude can be skipped altogether

Church route too I think

So, you don't name them? Meaning Byleth SHOULD be a decently written character?

Claude -> Church -> Edelgard -> Dimitri

>People are shit flinging the three lords to claim the worst
>I'm here being disappointed that our MC is a lame self insert like everyone feared

Attached: 1562496024807.jpg (255x255, 13K)

So, does anybody know how the paired endings even work if only Byleth is able to S-support anyone?

Wait, it is? I thought Claude was the one killing the trure evil while the angry gorillia fought with the chunnibyou manchild

So she is
AND you cant fuck her? Biggest disappointment in the whole game.

so is she a villain from the start or is it your usual evil dragon possession shit
based. planning to do the exact same too

>there are people who unironically want a happily ever after ending where everyone lives
You're a bunch of retards. Go back to Fates if you want a retarded ending. No war can be won without any loses and sacrifice. This is unironically the best FE has ever been since the old FE days

Attached: disgusting.jpg (640x717, 67K)

Here's his endings if you want 'em

When S0 ascended the throne of the\nUnited Kingdom of Fódlan, Ashe served the new leader\nfaithfully—first as a knight and aide, and later as a\nhusband. The queen, with help from the Church of Seiros,\nput much toward the rebuilding effort with particular\nattention paid to relief for orphans in the form of food,\nbeds, and even schooling. It is said that these\ncompassionate deeds were all Ashe's suggestions, but the\nmodest knight always gave the credit to his beloved wife.

When S0 became the new archbishop of\nthe Church of Seiros, Ashe served her faithfully—first as a\nknight and aide, and later as a husband. With help from\nFaerghus, the archbishop put much toward the rebuilding\neffort with particular attention paid to relief for orphans\nin the form of food, beds, and even schooling. It is said\nthat these compassionate deeds were all Ashe's suggestions,\nbut the modest knight always gave the credit to his\nbeloved wife.

S0 and Ashe, after seeing the war through\nto its end, continued the fight against those who slither in\nthe dark. Supporting one another through that long, hard\nfight grew their love until they became totally inseparable.\nWhen the fight was finally done, they departed together\non a journey to heal the world, one person at a time. No\nrecords exist of their journey, but the legend of this loving\nand charitable couple lives on in folktales.

why does it matter. you can still dick her

even the Persona protags can have some fucking personality if you let them. This dude is a goddamn brick wall.

We've known this since 2018 nigga

You CAN name them but no other customization beyond name and gender.

What the fuck is the church route

yes we have
get away from this thread
and let me tell you, one of their hairstyles is a drastic change.

No. Gorilla fights the true evil. Dimitri fights her in very kino scene and Cluade is literal filler for Awakening/Fates babies.

Is anyone else worried for this platonic S support thing, they straight up cucked a main character, the next time it might happen to someone you like.

This is a fucking minefield.

We don't know what Nemesis deal is, but if Seiros isn't possesing him, then he still has to deal with the goddess

>Blythe goes through with a fusion to save his/her students
>After this no fucks given just becomes a guard dog to one of the three house members

I'm kinda disappointed, I know it's their story but shit, they couldn't make Blythe anything but a sword/ fuck buddy for them?

>kills the big bad by accident causing the villains to use plan B

Attached: 1429310140116.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

>like everyone feared
Shut the fuck up retard, I feared he wouldn't be a self-insert MU, I literally only play these games to self-insert

Why are those missiles being summoned gates of babylon style? And for that matter, WHY are there missiles in the first place?

You don't even need to read the spoilers, his/her FE Heroes lines spell it out, with either dub or jap voice.

No posiomed dagger
ONNE FUCKIMNG JOB BICTH!

Ehh, I'm still optimistic. Side-questing from the main plot line isn't inherently bad, as long as there are fun maps and the story as a whole is still enjoyable. Usually these sidetracked routes have information, world building and/or plot points otherwise unresolved or unexplored in other routes.

I plan on playing all four routes, either ways.

oh. I'm hesitant, but i'll give it a try. it can't be as bad as fates.

Attached: 1501803347188.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>he wants more donut steel special snowflake MCs

nah

Give a rest, she's already insane and incompetent in that route plus she knew the dagger wouldn't kill him anyway she basically committed suicide there.

Just saw some of em, what about marianne?

Attached: 20.png (840x700, 625K)

>he wants to play second fiddle to your dumbass students that can't help fucking everything up

>Marianne changed the least but was also ruined the most.

Fucking bullshit

>When you fuck up so bad you kill three of the final bosses by accident

>Wanting an MC to have a personally=/= wanting them to solve everything themselves

Oh fuck you, if you wanna just be a fuck toy and sword then go right ahead. This is just boring self insert bullshit.

You're not the boss of me now

Dykes gross me out

I literally haven't kept up with anything in regards to this game. I am buying it though. What house do I pick for best experience?

But the GBAs had super happy endings and Birthright/Conquest had more named character deaths.

not much actually, she just loses her dark circles for some reason

Black Eagles

I've been out for hours, what did i miss?

>aged
>nothing is different but hairstyle

mmhmm

>Fates tier storyline
AGGGGGGGHHHHHH FUCKING ISIS CANT WRITE FOR SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

does dimitri really just want mommies milkies?

She gets a healthier sleeping schedule, obviously.

See

So plot wise the game is an apology for Fates right?

Actual fucking ruined, do the teacher or knights get time skip designs? catherine and shamir are the last hope before i fuck leonie

She's the well-intentioned extremist emporer you usually fight.

Only if you pair him up with Byleth.
He can have Marianne milkies, Catherine milkies, and Dedue milkies.

>not liking that edelgard commits massacres and racks up a body count
what the fuck, Yea Forums? you guys are fags

Attached: 1541241655048.jpg (721x489, 23K)

Thats boring as fuck

>Taking shitpost seriously
If we could judge routes by cutscenes fates would be a better game than the trash it is
No, they stay the same

Cringe posters need to be lined up and have their fucking 14 year old throats slit

The students are fucking retards and Blythe is a boring no personality having faggot. Edelgard unga's the real final boss but she's kinda a crazy bitch

Dimitri goes full chunni and kills Edelgard after she does more retarded shit

Claude bumbs his way into solving most of the shit Dimitri and Edelgard knife each other over in their routes.

Church has you try to solve shit get blown the fuck out and have Claude come and save you then fuck off.

This story is shti! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

do you really get turned off that your waifu munches carpets in another timeline?

This guy is based as fuck. I kinda want to save Lions for the last just for this glorious motherfucker.

Attached: 1563742958815.png (2392x2438, 1.49M)

I want to marry the real edgelord, not a wannabe.

Attached: Kronya_Damaged.png (1684x1920, 1.46M)

Based Dimitri is best route, kills the backstabbing scheming dyke jew
Bitch ass nigger

not everyone wants to be hitler

>no pussy shit she literally starts murdering everyone
>you get to side with said faction
People should be happier you get team up with muh emperor after all the x villain did nothing wrong.

>All this excitement in thread
Well I'm interested. What games do I need to play before playing this? Also when is release date

Yea Forums and Yea Forums can't handle if everyone's not thinking about their self-insert at all hours at all times

Yes, just thinking someone in the world picked F!Byleth and S-ranked Edelgard grosses me out, I only go for 100% straight girls.

NOOOOOOOOOO Killing friends is bad! We have to solve their problems so they don't fucking knife each other in insanity!
Nobody likes to be reminded of games of thrones aone and a she got blown out by a fucking chunnifaggot just because she couldn't handle that he got the bland self insert on his side and not hers

I shall wipe my cucked by timeskip tears on catherine's abs then

Attached: 1562348514554.jpg (497x424, 45K)

None and the game is already out if you're a piratefag

Yes Dimitri just really needed lots of hugs, handholding and mating press from big tiddy sensei all along

Attached: fbyleth_dimitri.jpg (923x923, 136K)

that's weird but okay you do you.

>What games do I need to play before playing this?
None, but the GBA Fire Emblem games are great if you haven't played those already.

So what exactly is it that makes Claude's route awful?

fucking this

you retards went into Fates hoping Conquest would be an actual "side with the bad faction" route and cried when it wasn't, now that you get to do it you just cry

It's contained so you don't have to play any other FE games. Most of them are like that aside from a select few or small references.
Comes out this Friday. Today if you have a hacked switch.

>Dragon loli's sole purpose in this fucking game is to give her power to the self insert then die so the self insert can be a dog to three retarded ass fuckers they used to teach

Why did people expect ISIS to actually provide good writing?

there is a difference between killing people for a purpose and killing just for the sake of fear of control and temper tantrums , Edelgar is pretty much a kid with a gun, amusing to watch but nothing i would want to be close to

Attached: 1563673475682.jpg (720x405, 22K)

user don't be a retard, it's basically Edelgard's character that she's obsessed with sensei

>Nobody likes to be reminded of games of thrones aone
this is your brain on shitty western media, you think it always comes back to some fucking agenda

go outside and take a fucking walk

Plot gets off rails and it's not connected to the other two

All of the political intrigue, bakcstabbings and plot developments are basically in the background while you just skip straight to the big bad.

He decides to not go full retard with politics and focuses on fucking up the main villain. That and he fucks off if you romance him.

Well they certainly provided better writing this time

His story is currently the most disconnected out of the other three routes in terms of the plot.

No betryal, no insane acts and rants no shades of gray conflict just beat the generic bad guy that's not even the real fucking bad guy, Claude fucks off and your retarded ass can't even lead a country so he comes back saves you again and now takes your country since you suck that fucking much.

she doesn't survive in the second act?

It's filler. It doesn't matter if you go Eagles or Lions, story heavily focuses on Edelgard and Dimitri, ONLY. Claude is just there.

>he fucks off if you romance him.
Someone on /feg/ just posted the normal end and everyone sperged out

So were the crests to blame?

Thank God. I didn't like Claude because he's a nigger and his color is piss yellow.

>the fire emblem with ugly graphics and mediocre art design is the one that saves the series
ironic

Attached: 1563410061049.png (250x382, 154K)

No, Sylvain literally solves Crest racism. Gorilla was just nuts

its literally because she's a woman. if she was walhart everyone would love it

So Otomestacies actually won everything?

So is it literally:?
Egdelord: Conquest
Dimitri: Birthright
Claude: Revelation

Attached: 96352E19-8898-4603-BB7B-974F6F045F89.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

No she doesn't she dies to give blythe the ability to time travel to save his stupid ass students, then they do nothing but follow them around as they go on their slaughters, it's pathatic as hell, why even introduce the character if that's all she fucking amounts to?! Why even have Blythe pretend to be this unique fuck when he's nothing more than a bland as paper guard dog to a retard?! I'm as mad as I've ever been, what a fucking waste of time

So is the game worth playing?

fuck off, siding with Ashnard is a sick idea

While Dimitri and Edelgard are focused on an interconnected plot, character development, political intrigue, drama etc. Claude is a one dimensional shonen MC who fights the ancient evil

Yes

>Flayn\nshortly after becoming leader of the United Kingdom\nof Fódlan. Flayn did not get involved in government\naffairs, but instead focused on making frequent public\nappearances, where her calm and pleasant demeanor\nhelped endear the new leaders to the people. When\nFódlan was finally restored, the couple left the throne to\ntheir children and retired to a royal villa on the Rhodos\nCoast of western Fódlan. They spent their remaining years\nthere in peace, fishing a great deal. It is said that no matter\ntheir age, they always retained a youthful appearance.

Eternal life
and
Eternal CUNNY

amazing

GOLDEBROS, WE KEEP BECOMING MORE AND MORE SHIT TIER
>After ascending the throne as the first leader of the United\nKingdom of Fódlan, S0 sought to rebuild\nthe war-torn towns and villages and to help guide the\nreformation of the Church of Seiros. After a few months of\npeace, remnants of the Imperial army joined with those\nwho slither in the dark and marched upon the capital city\nof Derdriu. The new kingdom lacked the power to repel\nthe invaders, but when defeat seemed imminent, a battle\ncry rang out from the east. Claude, the newly-crowned\nKing of Almyra, led a mighty army that broke through the\nrebel forces with ease. This show of solidarity forever\naltered the course of history, heralding a new age of unity.

>so the self insert can be a dog to three retarded ass fuckers they used to teach
Church route is the smart route

So who else is doing Meliodas for their first support ending? Ingrid is cute and has the best hairstyle after all.

>game is revealed
>it looks like everything the hardcore fans hate
>school setting
>waifu shite
>bad art style
>vocal music
>overtly anime
>choosing paths

>game comes out
>it saves fire emblem
>actual good story in the series for the first time in a while

Attached: 1557346321844.jpg (195x293, 60K)

>Claude is a one dimensional shonen MC who fights the ancient evil
You played the game or you're just using a single cg cutscene

Yes, just sure as fuck not worth buying
Yup only more infuriating and annoying because they pulled this nonsense twice

Claude's route will be the canon one going forward Edelgard's route is the only one where the real big bad is killed but Edelgard in turn killed way too many people to get that far so fuck it.

G-Guess i pick the female avatar and romance Raphael. Is it true that i have to complete all three routes for a special ending?

Attached: 1563757013835.png (371x336, 179K)

more like

fire emblem TREEHOUSES

lol @(you)

More like
>edgelord: Conquest black edition
>Dimitri: Conquest white edition
>Claude: Birthright black edition

Ahahahaha! t. absolute state of golden who

>self insert MC is going to be the flaw that Yea Forums will immediately bring up while trying to shit on the game

No. Rhea is Revelation. Claude is Shadow Dragon. It's just completely basic, and disconnected from everything else.

There is four routes.

I still confused, so Claude's path is the worst one? That's fucking sad because i liked that asshole the most.

Anybody have that image that has all the students listed by what house they're in?

Oh no no no we were supposed to win and be the best route

>bad art style
what is this meme? it's not bad at all

if they're going to put a MU in the game they could at least make it fucking Robin or something and make it have a character

you could have just removed Blyeth and play as Dimitri/Gorilla as the Lord instead and it would make no difference

Eating Fish with Flayn!

Attached: eatingfish.png (526x589, 208K)

Fucking hell, Blythe is garbage, can't even lead a country on their own and Claude the nigger comes and jews him out of it as if he was expecting this outcome

I'm questioning why even include Blythe at all in this story he seems completely irreverent besides being the fuck toy and guard dog to one of the three retards, Claude fucks them over twice in two goddamn routes.

Just the most disconnected one, we haven't seen the maps or in-game cutscenes also.

Friendly reminder for those confused about this whole background shit, spoilers of course.
>Mother of Life: Creator Goddess, gave out crests to Sieros and crew, later Nemesis. Sothis, who lost the heavy amount of her power due to Nemesis' betrayal and greed. Basically a benevolent goddess who didn't have a PMS episode, but trusted the wrong people way too much.
>Seiros: Goddess that is directly revered by the church. Is extremely emotional and volatile. Specifically believes in the importance of crests no matter what the costs out of attachment to Sothis, or what remains of her.
>Nemesis: Human gifted power by the Mother of Life. Actually helped crestlets but enforced these benefits under a crushing rule. Killed Sothis to squeeze one last bit of power, control of the crest beasts. His most trusted disciples have been working to create more beasts and revive him ever since his death and sealing by Seiros.
>Rhea: Leader of the church. Not Seiros, but her reincarnation. Thus has power similar to her previous incarnation's time, but can be possessed and thus erased as an existence by Seiros herself.

S0 announced her marriage to Raphael \nshortly after becoming leader of the United Kingdom\nof Fódlan. As a knight in the new order of royal guards,\nRaphael helped to restore order and stability to the nation\nduring its fragile rebuilding period. It is said that the\nkindness and undying support of the queen and her\nhusband helped to put the minds of the people at ease.\nThe couple was long remembered, even after they stepped\nback from the public eye, thanks to portraits painted by\nthe court's renowned artist: Raphael's sister, Maya.

S0 and Raphael celebrated their marriage\nwith a small but lively wedding. Almost immediately\nafterward, the battle with those who slither in the dark\nbegan in earnest, and Raphael devoted himself wholly to\nhis wife's protection until the chaos of war was finally\nquelled. It is said that the great affection between the two\nwas viewed by many as a symbol of the new era of peace\nthat followed. They were long remembered, even after\nthey stepped back from the public eye, thanks to portraits\npainted by a renowned artist: Raphael's sister, Maya.

Some jap fuck said that Claude had the more intricate maps of the three, so if that's true then the trade off is that you get some good maps for a pretty disconnected story.

>I only go for 100% straight girls.
only men can be 100% straight dummy

I mean, if you like Claude, you'll probably like his route. But if you were looking for something more form it, then it will be bad.

>Blythe

Because Studio Khara
The in-game cutscenes unironically look and flow better
>pre-rendered cutscenes
>specs mattering at all

For eternity!

We don't really know the context of what's happening. A previewer said that Deer's maps were the best.

Can you romance the teachers/misc chars?

Attached: shamir-portrait.png (1200x1200, 645K)

So your choices are following a violent gorillia of a woman, a chunnibyou faggot and a jew who plays you at every turn and even if you grow a pair and pick your own path the jew fucks you over anyway.

Gee fun game. Can't even fuck dragon loli because she dies so your retarded ass can save your even more retarded ass students

>Judging routes by pre-rendered shit
Still there's no way Deers can beat Lions, maybe the other two
Yes

You can fuck anything except for the dragon loli

Amusing watching low iq retards be shocked that the story revolves around the students (you) the professor are teaching.

To be fair though, look how many endings involve "Byleth becomes new king of entire continent" and characters basically having all their agency revolve around the self-insert like Fates again.

That's not to say not having a customizable avatar is the inherent issue. Robin doesn't really run into the same issue, and likewise Alm's Echoes version is a fucking tumor.

>muhdick
Noodles is the best boy confirmed.

Attached: muh.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>(B) Extend Arm

Fucking hell don't tell me it's a dlc let's all get along route
This is sweet desu

Attached: 1563600767070.jpg (721x960, 73K)

>Robin doesn't really run into the same issue
Chrom becomes a side character of his own game in the second half

Lucky you get an actual loli instead

Fuck you man, at least make the main actually talk to his fucking students, as soon as shit gets real they just shut up and stab whoever needs stabbing. How fucking boring, how fucking dull, how fucking disappointing. Go to hell, I was hoping for some Batman and Robin shit not retard and fluffy the terrible. Persona and God eater protagonists have more personality

There’s a route where you join the church. Not the same as a “we’re fwends” route. Not sure if it’s a short “bad end” route or a full fledged thing.

Guys, I need things to occupy my time until Friday, It feels like every day tripled in length now. Anything, Visual Novels, Games, Books, something god damn it

Attached: 1528824546999.png (594x521, 15K)

Nigger, you do know there are supports and ingame text left, righ?

Who? Flaying?

Jesus christ, you're really going to be this fucking mad and dismiss the entire story just because the MC doesn't talk?

>Still there's no way Deers can beat Lions
Cope. Dimitri walks the true path of justice unlike a literal who like Claude who's just here for the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. He doesn't even get a loli/shota portrait like Edelgard and Dimitri does because he's irrelevant unlike the two whose stories interconnect with each other

Attached: smugmitri.png (660x682, 801K)

Best: Annette
Worst: Mercedes

Steins;Gate
Flayn's a dragon loli too

>this bullshit again
Nobody even gives a shit about Robin until the final act and Chrom is still the one going into every fight, doing the actual fucking Awakening that the game's subtitle refers to, and is the one swinging around the game's legendary weapon. Just cause they decided to escalate things beyond "this weapon can seal away evil god but he can come back" into "you have to literally kill yourself to get rid of him permanently" doesn't change that.

It's like saying every time somebody that isn't the MC has something resembling plot importance near the endgame means MC suddenly becomes a side character.

>that brief moment where dimitri was able to smile again
>betrayed literally not a second later

Attached: sad dork.gif (500x268, 996K)

go play some Fire Emblem or Advance Wars

So what's the true ending?

>in b4 there isnt one

that's what they said about Fates but everyone knows Revelations was the real story

>tfw get to gayfuck both of the girls I actually care about

Attached: 1552288826283.jpg (300x340, 20K)

Get your eye fixed Dimitri, I said can, not can't

Is Stein;Gate good on Vita or should I play it on PC?

Dimitri vs Edelgard is the real story and Dimitri is the good ending of it so probably him

Yes and you two remain immortal together

Not really fair, the whole second half of the game is revolving on how to not get Chrom killed

Chrom gets sidelined more by Lucina than Robin

Go read Blame!
Does it have anything to do with fire emblem? No, not at all.
But it is pretty sweet.

Attached: blame - 015.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

She actually a dragon loli?

Anyone who doesn't see Dimitri's route as the true canon is a faggot, he didn't go full hilter like Edelgard did and he didn't bumble his way into victory like Claude did and he actually has the guts to follow through with his ideals where as the church cumbles to Claude's tactics under your leadership. just look at this thread the nips know it the west should know it, there's no reason to doubt he's the canon choice

The jap DLC says the story content is a side story, so unless there's a super secret 5th route who knows until 3H2.

>don't like any of the girls
>"hey they might get better after timeskip"
>nope

How the fuck did they drop the ball so hard on girls when fates had amazing ones?

Attached: deep concern.png (293x323, 168K)

Edelgard is pushed on most official material so I'm gonna guess hers

Are there any timeskip design changers for the Adult characters like Catherine and Manuela ?

Have some pity on us. You more than won. You get kino ending. Byleth pussy and best boy as your lord. Have some pity on us Deerfags. We were all meme'd by "schemer" bait.

Personally I prefer pc, but Vita's fine too, as long as it isn't the Elite version

I am interested. Who?

Dorothea and Mercedes

Yes

I'll check it out. Also, because I don't get enough opportunities to recommend it, check out Helck.

>he didn't bumble his way into victory like Claude did and he actually has the guts to follow through with his ideals where as the church cumbles to Claude's tactics under your leadership.
Where the fuck is this coming from

Bullshit, no route that involves that much bloodshed will ever be the canon choice in a Fire Emblem game, even Fates chose the retarded route with the least bloodshed as canon

Leaked video of Dimitri leaving the school
youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

>don't like any of the girls
How the fuck do you don't at least like one of them?

>Edel route, you fuck up the real evil god together and force people to stop discriminating against each other through brutal warlord tactics
>Dimitri route you kill an off set of the real badguy and kill Edel ending her conquest and shape the world to your liking
>Claude route you beeline to another off set of the real bad guy kill him, claude fucks off, leaves country in your care, you get fucked, claude comes back and saves the country, you leave leadership and give it to claud
>Chruch route, you ignore edel and dimitri and fight bad guy yourself, then lead country, country gets fucked, claude saves it, you leave leadership

Oh yeah the poster girl dies as a villain in the canon route seems more likely

They just bore me, nothing interesting that they do/have done, nothing special about them. Plus the artstyle is still pretty meh at best.

Where's the source of this though?

Does anyone have Claude's unique promoted class? I've seen the other two

death knight spoilers please? playable or no.

Question. How is death handled in this game? Do students legit die and not show up in the time skip? Do they just retreat and are not playable in the time skip?

Edelgard is playable yes

It only feels like that cause of how much Lucina gets whored out for merchandise. She doesn't really contribute much to the plot and you could remove her and any time travel stuff and still have a plot about Chrom finding a dude in a field then fighting a bunch of evil empires then finding out his field dude is his era's Julius, meant to be the avatar for an evil god, then awakening his sword and venturing off to kill god.