Miyamoto remembering Iwata

“Since he passed away, Nintendo has been doing just fine,” says Miyamoto. “He left many words and structures that live on in the work of our younger employees today. The only problem is that, if there is some good-for-nothing idea I come up with over the weekend, I have no one to share it with the next Monday. That I can no longer hear him say ‘Oh, about that thing…’ is a bit of a problem for me. It makes me sad.”

Attached: 4C47FFC9-C99C-4579-8425-07153C363480.png (1022x731, 643K)

Source?

Ign

Press S to spit.
Why do you beta faggots care about some dead nip?

>if there is some good-for-nothing idea I come up with over the weekend, I have no one to share it with the next Monday.

Attached: cig.png (622x545, 435K)

that's sad

I like stuff he worked on

cringe and bluepilled
dilate

Cringe...

f

>That I can no longer hear him say ‘Oh, about that thing…’ is a bit of a problem for me. It makes me sad.”
That makes me sad too. It's never the same, being used to seeing someone regularly and then all of a sudden they're just gone.

Immortality can't come soon enough because I'll be dead by then.

He was a corporate figure but remained a vidya enthusiast at heart. Also, he was a good programmer. If there is people in this industry that deserve some kind of recognition, Iwata is there.

>mmortality can't come soon enough because I'll be dead by then.

If immortality became a thing, your broke ass wouldn't get it.

I hope heaven exists, I really do

Attached: 1480390730431.png (1280x960, 353K)

>broke ass
And you're the next Phillip Banks?

Why don't you just fill our streets with banks and make a bank-making operation out of your banks, faggot?

You got a chuckle out of me, user. Good stuff

Was Iwata the only one who could tell Miyamoto that one of his ideas sucked?
I can't help but feel a little sad every time I finish a Nintendo game

Attached: 1436748418232.gif (500x320, 12K)

>Yeah, we are doin fine nigga, who care...w-wait, what was the question? Oh yeah um, sure, I miss that nigga, hitting the break room on mondays, talkin about any random shit I would think of when I went to take a dump and stuff...

If only Iwata could have stopped him from speaking on Sticker Star

>Phillip Banks
You mean Interpol vocalist?

Perhaps thats why Iwata "caught some cancer", since Gunpei Yokoi accident was too obvious

>That I can no longer hear him say ‘Oh, about that thing…’ is a bit of a problem for me. It makes me sad.”

Attached: Thinking (7).jpg (161x303, 31K)