I'm dieting and need a game to get completely absorbed in to keep my mind off food...

I'm dieting and need a game to get completely absorbed in to keep my mind off food. None of these hour long play sessions or whatever. I need something that makes 8 hours just fly by.

Attached: NHK.jpg (500x500, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragon's Crown.

Attached: 1560905642490.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

couldn't have picked a better game myself

Dragon's Dogma
Divinity Original Sin 2
Total War: Warhammer 1 & 2

Those game's are trash
Play Cooking Mama.

You should play Castlevania Harmony of Despair and join our discord

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums
forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6

Should speedrunners suffer the same fate? Y/N?

Attached: A ded smash player.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

/fit/bro here, how much are you dieting? Are you counting calories or doing like I did when I knew nothing and eating like a salad a day and hating my existence?

Also FFXIV

Puyo Puyo Tetris practicing.

Post your big belly

>Playing Dragon's Crown, the game with some of the best looking food in a game ever, to avoid eating food.

This seems like an oxymoron to me.

Does it really invest you like that? Usually side scrolling beat em ups have segmented levels that break the "just one more" response

Counting calories properly. I'm pretty experienced with dieting, lost nearly 100 pounds a few years back. I'm only like 10 pounds over what I like to be so it won't take too long to fix. Just that I got really heavy into nutrition after the first weight loss so I'm used to eating like a king and so counting calories again instead of just gorging on the best fuel I can find is initially really fucking hard. Thanks for your concern though /fit/bro, love you

once I found my preferred chacter yeah, time just flew by me and I beat all the dwagins in no time

Good shit, that's what I like to hear. It's tough to limit your intake when you've been trying to put on weight or bulk up, but I believe you in. You got this user

MMOs are great for this, or anything that lets you play with a bunch of people for extended periods of time. Currently Destiny 2 for me. Join a clan, play a bunch of different pve/pvp activities with friends.

>tfw insanely fast metabolism
>no matter how much I eat, I'm eternally stuck in skeleton mode

Attached: 154930375324613.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

A good warriors game will vanish time, if you're into that kind of no brain grind.
One piece pirate warriors 3 if you don't have a switch, Hyrule warriors definitive if you do.

Thanks buddy. I'm not worried about success just distraction. There's nothing I love more than that feeling after a giant nutritious meal where your body is just singing.

I was going to wait a few patches to play Shadowbringers but maybe you're right, I'll think about getting back into FFXIV

Is it for PC now?

Oh fuck off you don’t have a fast metabolism your brain just doesn’t attack
you for not eating like mine does.

Wanma trade, i'm always stuck as buff fat, would genuinly give up the retard strength to be able to not be self conscious about my appearance all the time.

Just drink black coffee no sugar or cream(unless you do keto)
The bitterness will make you crave less
Green tea works too

That is the best feeling for sure. I tend to eat pretty light before the gym and need to eat a colossal amount after, and I love it. And if you're getting back into XIV, you should hit me up. What world or data center are you on?

Believe me user, when you're 6'2 and 137 pounds, you feel pretty insecure about your appearance as well

Star Wars Movie Battles 2
it's a fucking mess to learn and you will get destroyed by the veteran players but it will suck you in

Attached: 1558215548855.jpg (700x838, 85K)

That isn't how metabolism works. Do a food journal. I've had clients who claim this and it's always that they have the occasional massive meal but are nearly anorexic every other day then they just think of how much they ate at that meal and claim they can't gain weight. Not blaming you user, just saying eating is partially learned. Just like fat people learn to be gluttons, skinny people often don't learn to eat consistently.
You may very well have a faster metabolism but no one has one that fast.

I think I was on Ultros? Pretty sure Ultros

Dammit, that's on Primal. I'm on Crystal. Sad days. Hope you have fun with Shadowbringers my guy

Thanks friend, I heard SCH got fucked though so we'll see.

Cooking mama

Rimworld, Dwarf Fort. Something like that can kill hours for me personally.

come on user, one little pizza wont hurt, maybe some dr pepper, you don't want to become skin and bones do you? live a little friend!

Attached: 1553863196873.jpg (2560x1600, 461K)

SHOO SHOO

WoW
also fast nigger don't calorie restrict you don't have the willpower to sustain that
>get into ketosis by eating no carbs only fat and moderate protein
>once you barely have hunger, start fasting (48 hours on water, one big refeed ~1,5k-2k calories of lean meat, vegetables, some nuts)
>buy whey, drink a scoop daily (with water)
>walk at least an hour daily, lift if you're hardcore
>no carbs until you're sub10% bodyfat
>take a multi or at least vitamin D

I literally eat one meal a day and I'm too lazy to eat.

I never thought I’d enjoy this but I do. Started playing 2 Sunday’s ago and I’ve already sunk like 40 hours into it. I hit level 50 yesterday and haven’t burnt out yet. Also it’s free until you hit level 35 which as a decent amount of free gameplay/dungeons

Got to love college summers

Attached: 49B6BB26-CAAB-4B00-A1BA-F16277ED3D29.jpg (640x360, 236K)

Shouldn't you be interning? Nobody will hire you if you don't have some work experience mate.

Play the Sly Cooper Trilogy

Rimworld

Cutting for prolonged periods of time has an adverse effect on metabolism. 6-8 weeks is the gold standard, with 2 weeks at maint for the body to readjust

Also SCH had a ton of abilities removed, it's very streamlined and not the DPS healer anymore

>start dieting
>only get hungry for one minimal point in the day and then get to stuff my gut with protein
Lmao nigga just don't eat deserts for a while.

hence the advice to fast

>paying for wow
ayy mano high quality private servers are everywhere

I do have the willpower for it though, I find it easier in fact. I've done this before. It's really not that hard.

Played the hell out of rimworld, maybe I'll try Dorf

>Lol just be anorexic!