Lisa thread

but we talk about the game itself and not shit like austin's political twitter shitfest and the fangames

Attached: around.png (360x360, 57K)

It was an alright game.

I liked it

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1421354678.png (400x473, 13K)

I miss when dingaling was based and one of us

UH HUH

I was gonna buy the game, what are the devs politics?

UH HUH

Shitlib political view
>Trump is racist
That kind of thing, that’s all I’m gonn say about it for the respect of op

>I'm not fucking around

It'd be great if he were actually a threat but even without Joy you absolutely thrash him in a couple turns. Why are the guns all so weak?

But that's correct, and that's why you should like Trump. Stop trying to pander to libs you fucking cuck.

You mean he doesn't like cuckservative neocons like trump trump or hes a full blown open the borders, apologise to blacks, reparations now, white people should go quietly into the night?

Yea Forums is so rancorous...
The guy just had a breakdown one day because his dad died and he apologized for all those stupid things he said... You probably did stupider things when you had breakdowns...
Stop being so narcissistic and bringing this every thread

Attached: 1521286805754.jpg (765x1045, 139K)

I don't post my breakdowns in social media for everyone to see.

Nothing personal libtard

Attached: 1552174959224.png (692x453, 24K)

br br DENG
br br DENG

Is that supposed to be a Mudvayne reference?

Sure, but I bet you probably did worse things
I didn't tell you my political ideologies or that I agreed with him, you fucking idiot
You are really a bitter person and if you hate him so much, why are you wasting your time in his work? Why are you playing libtard games?

>You are really a bitter person and if you hate him so much, why are you wasting your time in his work? Why are you playing libtard games?
I'm not going to play it, I'm pirating it so he'll lose money

I pissed on a cat once.
Not for a breakdown but for the curiosity of it.

Attached: 1521406538332.jpg (800x550, 516K)

Just pirate it

I believe brad did the right thing for the wrong reasons and Rando did the wrong thing for the right reasons. Discuss?

Attached: Man of Culture.png (680x378, 389K)

Based br br DENG poster

Attached: 1561335838983.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

You should be put underground

Reminder that he said every fangame is canon. So go on, make your own sequel or spinoff and have fun

Have sex

I'm gonna pirate it twice now

dont cut yourself on that edge user

I dare you

you have to tell us why those reasons are right and wrong then, cant discuss anything without that

pager?

I believe brad was right to want to protect buddy, if not out of a fatherly vision of protecting her in a way he didn't for Lisa, then at the very least out of the personal knowledge of what life is; painful. Bringing more people into this world will only repeat a cycle Brad is too familiar with, something that Buddy is a gateway too, but may be too young and ignorant to understand, despite her own trials with suffering. I don't think he understood this on an intellectual level, but he felt it. It's what in the end he didn't know why he did it, only hoping that what he did was good, that it made up for something he regretted his whole life. Rando is very different in his view of pain, he wishes to transcend it, even if it means creating more of it. I don't believe he does this with ill-intentions, demonstrated by his lack of hypocrisy in both his physique and his final battle with brad. Despite Rando's willingness to suffer however, his ultimate goal is one that will ultimate continue the cycle of pain that he hopes to prevent. By allowing Buddy to give birth, he is dooming the very people he hopes to save.

I suppose the final question is; Do you believe buddy has the authority as an individual to choose for herself? Do any of us when the stakes are so high?

Haha I wonder how tight buddy's butthole is.

I think we all can agree that the guy they all are talking about is the one who raped Buddy
Did we ever seen him or was him only off-screen? I'm curious

Attached: latest[1].png (757x584, 50K)

You're supposed to use that meme for people who have committed horrible acts. Rando was a good boy.

Shut the fuck up you stupid idiots post Buddy

Attached: 1562695707600.png (1000x1000, 284K)

I really love this pic

Attached: 1543070489715.jpg (849x1200, 793K)

I disagree. I think he may have touched buddy, but they say they "Stopped him before anything serious happened."

I think Bob did it. Both because if Dale did it the baby would most likely have a darker complexion. Also because Bob is the only one who didn't bother to calm buddy down when she slaughtered them. He knew she already hated him because he raped her.