Game of the decade

Game of the decade

Attached: ea95b42f4d8029ac2510571cc8dbdae4.jpg (1200x630, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfDYq4bMGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=c8rN4GDCNgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, that would be Undertale.

Both wrong.

Yikes

unless Borderlands 3 doesn't turn out to be the SJW-addled mess it's shaping up to be, it probably will be

>game

OP here
sorry I posted the wrong pic

Attached: triss.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Imagine actually being hyped for fucking memelands
I'm baffled how a game that bets all on shooting can have suchnanshitty gun feel

I just couldn't get into it. Felt more like a lifestyle simulator than a game and a lot of the customization options I just don't care about.

Only soiboys can hate on based Arthur

Attached: maxresdefault4.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: GOATborne.png (1680x610, 323K)

""game""

Not even that best open world game that came out in its month

the gameplay is so atrociously awful i dont understand how people can call it anything but an awful game

Not defending Borderlands because I've never played any, but
>calling any other shooter-focused game as having shit shooting in a RDR2 thread
RDR2 has some of the worst shooting from a big budget studio of all time. No idea how every Rockstar can have 15+ years of experience with gunplay, yet it was absolute trash in this

>The gameplay is awfu-

Attached: RDR2 gunplay.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Yes.

More like most overrated game of the 2010s

>30fps action game is GOTD
Nice try so(n)yfag

That's just wrong

was any of that supposed to be impressive?

>the most hand-holding Rockstar game
>GOTD
yikes...

Gameplay is good though. Just like max payne 3 the gunplay and physics end up compensating for everything else.
Also 20/10 sound if you have the set up.

>not even game of the year
kek
>inb4 seething consoletards
I'm not some broke ass nigga, I can afford both a PC and a PS4 (even thinking about buying a Switch)

Posting the actual best game of the decade

Attached: image.png (1600x800, 2.52M)

First game is better

You posted a movie though

Top tier cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 5.jpg (3264x2238, 3.39M)

That's simply wrong

when will you snoygros and soulfags will let go this shitty edgesouls

I agree

Attached: 1200px-Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg (1200x1479, 210K)

See, this is what I don't get about you guys. It's dogshit, your webm looks like dogshit, yet you guys insist its good gameplay. The gameplay is worse than basically any other game that came out in 2018.

>rockstar AI
pathetic

You need to play more videogames.

No, it is not. RDR1 is better

>edgy scenarios with shitty color palette and low light.
i dont get it user, what are you trying to prove?

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

if you think RDR2 has good gameplay or gunplay, YOU need to play more videogames

Don't worry, there'll be a PC port in ten years.

Attached: RDR2 - Shotgun to the legs.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

>muh mad PC gamer
I own the game, on PS4, and beat it. The gameplay is fucking shit

Best game of the decade needs to have
>A cultural impact
>A stellar OST and great sound design
>Actually fun gameplay
>An intriguing premise that can make anyone want to play it at the drop of a hat

Therefore the only contenders are
>Red Dead Redemption
>Fallout New Vegas
>Super Mario Galaxy 2
>Portal 2
>Arkham City
>Dark Souls
>L.A. Noire
>The Walking Dead Season 1
>Grand Theft Auto V
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
>The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
>Alien: Isolation
>Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
>Bloodborne
>Life is Strange
>Undertale
>DOOM
>Persona 5
>Stardew Valley
>Breath of the Wild
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Nier: Automata
>Cuphead
>FighterZ
>Monster Hunter World
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>Spider-Man

My personal vote goes to MGS V

Attached: Lain cap.png (676x480, 337K)

you left out minecraft.

Add RE2 to that too I guess

Attached: file.png (456x33, 7K)

1.0 was released in 2011. besides, almost all its cultural impact was in this decade. Its ridiculous to not consider that just because early versions were being released in 2009

Why are Yea Forumsedditors always so contrarian?

Wasn't even best game of the month. Ass Creed Odyssey came out that same month and is superior. In fact I would say its a great contrast. Fun, fluid controls, a world that is more genuinely well designed and isnt desperate to call your attention at every turn, a story that is more straight and not obnoxiously sentimental.

>ubishit

according your own list and needs, the only conteders would be: dark souls, GTA V, witcher 3, Undertale, Persona 5, BoTW and Nier: automata

>it controls like fortnite so its good

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (454x550, 32K)

I don't understand What you were trying to convey with this webm. The discussion was about the gunplay, all this showed was someone using deadeye to blow the guys two legs off. How does that prove it has good gunplay?

This is nu-Yea Forums

RDR2 has better gameplay than gtav or most of those games for that matter.

Bullet time is lit, plebs wouldn't understand

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>nu-AC is garbag-

Attached: Assassin's Creed Origins Combat.webm (720x406, 1.92M)

I've never even played the first game and I fell in love with RDR2.
Kinda wanna buy a second hand ps3 just for rdr1.and experience that too, but maybe it's too late and it would feel like shit after playing RDR2

stay mad retards. odyssey at least is a game with fun and competent controls and movies. go ahead and call it "fortnite" or "ubishit" doesnt change the fact it feels more like an actual video game and not the sluggish, cinematic garbage that is RDR2. You guys think you are "real gamers" with sophisticated taste, when in fact you are the plebest of plebs who like cinematic crap. I could say you feel like the biggest newfags of all

This looks like some weebshit jap trash game for ps2
Definitely not nearly as immersive or fun as RDR2 gameplay, lmao

Ubisoft is garbage

Fucking how? At least in GTAV, driving around the world is fun and feels like a video game. Riding the horse in this game is boring as fuck. V also doesnt have input lag as bad

Why is "cinematic" considered bad by zoomers?

Attached: beta cuck.png (630x384, 190K)

>as he remains totally buttdevestated by the literal gotg

Git gud.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2 - Chelonian Genocide.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Dropped the game at St Denis, I love the setting, the characters I even love that it's not just generic desert Western but fuck me I haven't really enjoyed any missions yet, going from camp to camp to ride out with the next character that needs some screentime every mission before returning to the camp feels like I'm playing an MMO.

RDR1 feels better than RDR2 even by today's standards. It feels a lot more responsive and the game doesn't have tons of dumb realism shit

lol just tap x

>edgy scenarios

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Holy shit. Looks like Yea Forums now has convinced themselves that "cinematic" is a good quality. I remember before this game, "cinematic" was the biggest insult you could call a game.

In your opinion

Unironically no contest

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 14K)

>throws bomb
WOW, MUCH GAMEPLAY 11/10

No, just bullshit like TLOU. only retards like ACFag blindly hate cinematics in games

>store wagon in secluded spot
>park in various hidden spots before I realise I cannot be trusted to find a secluded spot

I hate this shit.

Attached: 594.png (500x500, 106K)

>Actually fun gameplay
If so, have to rule out
>Red Dead Redemption
>Fallout New Vegas
>Arkham City
>L.A. Noire
>The Walking Dead Season 1
>Grand Theft Auto V
>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
>Life is Strange
>Persona 5
>Stardew Valley
>Bresth of the Wild
>Nier: Automata
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>Spider-Man
Also
>vidya
>cultural impact

Attached: 1521666467999.jpg (960x960, 147K)

if you are saying that a cinematic game like RDR2 is good, then you are the newest of newfags

> Literal who website meaning anything
See pic related, Shitborne isn't even the best RPG of this generation

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10 List of video games considered the best(7).png (529x980, 63K)

Attached: witcher 3.jpg (342x434, 35K)

>DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEE

TLOU has more actual gameplay than RDR2.

Well, Bloodborne isn't an RPG in the first place.

>industry with bigger gross than Hollywood
>no cultural impact

have sex

>this is what snoyfags tell themselves to cope

>game so fucking shit you cant even explain why you like it
thanks for proving my point, average two digits iq poster who likes BB.

Honestly, the comfiest time I've EVER had in a video game, or at least since i was a kid and chilled with friends in Stormwind during vanilla WoW, was the party after you got Martson's son back in RDR2
The whole gang just having fun whole night and drinking, singing, eating and sitting around the campfire while surrounded by that gorgeous nature was just a top tier vidya experience. And then l a huge storm hit and everyone went back to their rooms, living in an actual house for a the first time in a while. I know it's just a small thing, but I fucking love immersive stuff like that

The horses and John aren't as weighty or move as smoothly in rdr 1 but they overall control better. I'd compared it somewhat to rdr1 controlling more like a older gta like San Andreas where it feels a bit more arcadey, while in 2 it's more like how cars control in GTA 4.

>2019, I am forgotten

>TLoU is an overrated movie gam-

Attached: God Tier TLOU Gameplay.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Open world games are unironically better when they don't try to cram in several different biomes into a small space because each one ends up being underwhelming especially the snow parts in red dead which end up being just a few passes through the mountains, my favourite open world is literally Kingdom Come Deliverance because it's immersive as fuck since it's literally just based off of a real area with real scope and size, only game I've ever walked around in a forest and thought this is just like going into the woods down the road from my house. I think cramming these spaces with stunning vistas and different biomes ultimately is a disservice to pulling the player into the game. I'd rather a larger world with less crammed shit.

This.
>steal papers
>can't climb onto the roof and climb through a window, have to sneak through the factory floor because that's what rockstar wanted me to do

2 controls nothing like GTA IV, stop piggybacking off IV's greatness. Compared to IV, RDR2 is boring shit. RDR1 has the most in common with IV, it came out only 2 years later and has almost an identical control scheme and game feel.

This whole "RDR2 is like GTA IV" thing is just fans of 2 trying to attach themselves to an actual good game

>if a statement doesn't start with "I believe" or "I think" then it's not an opinion
Fuck off with this underage mentality.

Attached: 1560401353323.jpg (298x257, 25K)

This really is the best game I have ever played. I teared up at the end because story was so good. Why can’t more games (or movies/books for that matter) have narratives this good?

Arthur>>>>>>>>John "bitch-ass nigga" Marston

Facts

>the 4
>greatness
Ahahahhaahahhaha

Arthur was the only reason i finished the game after i got to John all the things i hated about the game got worse and i didin't bother to finish the epilouge

GOAT after OoT. nothing else could make weebs and trannies seeth so hard hard

Yep

>And then l a huge storm hit
Didn't know that storm was scripted.

what a shit decade

How does Nintendo keep winning?, they have the top games in every console generation

>stand right in front of guy
>gently place down bomb
>only starts reacting right after you drop it
>instead of running from the bomb, swings at you
Already off to a great start with this webm.
>guy runs into other room
>think hes gonna try and flank the player
>lol no he was just waiting for them to pop out in the hallway
>guy sprints straight into room after hearing gunshots but not knowing where the shooter could be
It's cute you thought this webm would convince people because you were trying to do it fast to look cool and cinematic.

Are you joking? 2 capitalized on what made iv so good

Then maybe refrain from the blanket statements with nowhere else to go

if you think its so laughable stop comparing it to IV then. RDR1 has more in common with GTA IV than 2 does

>'s greatness
You can't be serious.
>rdr1 horses feeling anything like gta4's cars

calling it a game at all is charitable.

Huh, I guess it was. I thought its random, but apparently happened in your playthrough too. Still, top comfy

AHEM

Attached: 1505946528337.png (700x913, 368K)

But seriously.

Attached: 313196-bloodborne-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x1011, 115K)

>soulshit
No. The only thing that separates witcher 3's abysmal combat with souls games shitty combat is one has a stamina bar so you can't just dodge and swing as much as you want.

jesus fuck reddit just cut it out already

Attached: Its-Not-Going-To-Happen.jpg (620x348, 23K)

The missions are shit, if you go slightly off the path rockstar wants you to it fails you, the mission you have to get uncle back from the camp was retarded you had to go scout the camp from a rock when i could see uncle tied up jumped down no no no auto fail you didnt stand on top of the rock and scope with the binoc's , go to sneak in to a factory via the roof no no no you have to go into through the door fail this game is one of the worst games its the most restricted open world ive ever played and chnaging my gun loadout every fucking time took the piss you have to be a humungous faggot to like this shit game

Wrong

The horses in 2 dont feel like IV's cars either. Even less so, since in 2 the horse turns even more sharply and you can yank back, stop and switch directions very easily. The horses in 2 simply have no momentum so it does not have the feeling of IV's cars in any capacity. GTA IV requires deliberate turning of the car, this is not the case whatsoever in RDR2 with the horse. Not only that, but in RDR1, you go much faster on the roads than off; this feature was eliminated almost entirely in 2, yet another reason why it doesn't feel like IV. You dont even have to stay on the fucking road to maintain top speed. I didnt say the horses in 1 felt like IV's cars, but the overall feel of the game and control scheme of RDR1 is very similar to IV since it came out in the same period.

Once again it's obvious you guys are trying to piggyback off of GTA IV, an actual good game. RDR2 does not feel like GTA IV, at all.

I can tell this ""game"" was directed by a kike

Attached: 2ed.png (750x750, 26K)

>blanket statements with nowhere else to go
He made statement he believes is true. If you don't agree with it then it's on you to explain why it's wrong. Now quit being a bitch who resorts to "well that's just your opinion" whenever you don't have an argument.

Attached: 1538545966376.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

RDR1 literally came out 2 years later on the same system. It has more in common with GTA IV with more similar feel of movement

Its fucking pathetic how you guys are trying to say RDR2 is like GTAIV because you know that RDR2 isn't good enough on its own. RDR1 and GTAIV have far more similar of a DNA and this was well known at the time. Only now, with 2's release and it's utter shittyness, are you guys desperate to compare it with an actual good game.

But many of the missions just involve exploring the landscape... Sounds like you're just upset that the game has on rails missions at all, but the same can be said about any rockstar game really, what did you expect?

>GTA IV, an actual good game.
user stop, someone might think you were being serious.

Too fucking easy

RDR1 does not control more similarly to iv than 2 what the hell are you smoking?

Cope, zoomer.

Attached: GTAIV vs V Physics Comparison.webm (994x560, 2.68M)

that would be grand theft auto 5 online

Nobody is saying 4 is a good game user, just comparing how the horses in 2 felt to the cars in 4.

Gta 4 is fo6gshit, you mongrel

V gets a pass for being the best open world map

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_21_2019 8_23_29 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.13M)

it's weird to think red dead started off as a wacky capcom game. it's like if rockstar bought god hand and turned it into a serious human drama

The horses in 2 feel nothing like the cars in 4 at all. In 2, deliberate steering is not required since 1) you can basically yank back your horse any time and sharply turn and 2) your speed on road is virtually identically to offroad, unlike RDR1. The main aspect of IV's driving, the necessity for more deliberate steering, is completely absent in RDR2 with its very sharp turning horse (more sharply than RDR1), so what the fuck does it have in common with IV's cars? Fucking nothing. Your speed is lost almost immediately after you stop tapping X, thereby having no momentum at all, unlike IV's cars.

Stop piggybacking off of IV's good qualities. It won't work

A game with more than two or three good missions

It is a good game though. It's funny, R* makes a game good enough to ride on its movement mechanics and Yea Forums zoomers complain because there aren't enough open world collectathon mini events with the same canned objective and victory cutscenes like the latest ubishit

>INDIE GAMES WITH AWFUL GAMEPLAY THAT FOCUS ON STORY AND "EXPERIENCE" ARE BAD
>AAA GAME WITH AWFUL GAMEPLAY THAT FOCUS ON STORY AND "EXPERIENCE" ARE GOOD
You can't defend the "gameplay" in this fucking game, it's so bad. It's unbearable, I'm patient as fuck and playing this shit is like pulling teeth, everything is just a chore. It's so funny that they used the money, time and manpower pretty much no other game is allotted on the details and character that make the world feel alive but didn't bother making it fun to actually play at any point. That goes for all Rockstar games, they're always fucking awful tedious piles of shit but RDR was just passable enough for it to be ok....this game decided the tedious bullshit had to be amped up for some reason.

You're in luck with RDR2 then, unless you hate shooting in a shooting game for some reason

>DR1 does not control more similarly to iv than 2 what the hell are you smoking?
What the hell are YOU smoking dumbass? Fucking play the games again and see how RDR1 came out on the same fucking system and has virtually identical button mapping and movement. Meanwhile RDR2 is much more sluggish in comparison with more delay

>calls others zoomers
>likes gta 4
The absolute fucking irony. 4 is the start of rockstar going all in on "muh realism, muh super serious story" and when they went to shit. Rdr1 was lucky it only got one of those things.

Attached: 1558264858342m.jpg (828x1024, 76K)

Yeah, no one likes indietrash

>deleted
seething jannies

I did dude, 1 still has a more arcady movement reminiscent of the 3d era games

4 is just shat on because rockstar had the audacity to release a game on PC that couldn't be maxed on current hardware and that sent the mustards in a loop

Why is Majora's Mask ranked so much lower than Wind Waker & BOTW?

;^)

Attached: 66636776_2575952835770427_6122370713878790144_n.jpg (711x1280, 89K)

Because that's the way it is.

Because ppl are retarded

GTAIV feels arcadey compared to RDR2 as well. Feels more responsive and not as annoying sluggish or slow paced

Its funny. In 2010, fucking no one called RDR1 arcadey, it was considered a slow game. Now that 2 is out and is so obnoxiously slow, you guys have to argue that 1 is arcadey and has more in common with the PS2 GTAs.

>muh PC
Or maybe it was just a shitty game user that tried to be real serious and failed miserably. Maybe it was because it had a bunch of shit people liked about San Andreas absent for no reason like car customization, or the gang shit, or having neat little things to do like like betting on the horse racing.

RDR2 is fucking exhausting to play for more than a couple hours. i've been chipping away at it since november and i'm still only on chapter 3

>just comparing how the horses in 2 felt to the cars in 4.
You guys all criticize RDR1 for having horses that are basically just reskinned cars. The horses in 1 indeed feel more like cars, and thus more like GTA. The horses in 2 feel nothing like cars at all.

>Its funny.
What's funny is you think 4 isn't a quintessential zoomer game and call others zoomers for not liking it.

I like 2 because it continues the trend 1 and iv started that got diverted in V

Because it's nothing more than a rehashed & downgraded OOT expansion, it has no substance outside of the atmosphere & side quests

But everyone loves Nico. And there was more MECHANICS involved in just getting your cousin to the bowling alley than in any of the San Andreas activities.

step aside

Attached: Shadow-Tactics-Blades-of-the-Shogun-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (1600x740, 222K)

Again, zoomers are just repeating Ur-mustard butthurt because they have no personality of their own

Unironically has better slow paced controls and movement than RDR2. Feels more intuitive and responsive and not clunky and annoying like RDR2. Rockstar has really learned nothing

Attached: LA-Noire-Box-Art (1).jpg (273x364, 24K)

Sequel when?

>MM
>Downgraded

Lol!

>released one of the best games ever made in rdr2
>lol they learned nothing guise...

The chad blinding powder 2 minute speedrun vs the virgin 2 hour final mission.

>STILL going with the "muh PCfags though" arguement
Lmao fuck off redditor. 4 sucked because it was more focused on it's shitty story and characters then making the game actually fun and having things to do.

>-l

you also dont have to hold the button whenever you pick something up. rockstar fucking sucks

Borderlands is Reddit garbage.

>edgy scenarios with shitty color palette and low light
holy shit dude kys hahaha

No, 4 sucks because I keep getting blue screens trying to max it out at 1024x768 on mom's computer!

> Worse story, dungeons, music, bosses, overworld
> Not a downgrade

Borderlands is reddit repellent.

What a stupid complaint

>MGSV
you almost had me there user I'm not gonna lie

I am unironically dead serious here EVERYTHING about that trash pile of garbage is Reddit personified. The guns, the humor, the writing, the appeal. It is [literally] Reddit.

Attached: 1563747303114.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>stupid complaint
having to hold the button for every action feels like complete fucking horseshit. its totally unnecessary and its one of the reasons, among many, why RDR2 feels like shit to control. stupid? its something that happens so much its a fundamental issue. i swear you guys have no standards at all

If there was an option in the menu, to not have to hold to do anything, I guarantee everyone would take it

I secretly root for you RDR2 shit talkers but this is super cringe dude

>Best game of the decade needs to have
>>A cultural impact

Aaaaaaand dropped at the first requirement.

That would be New Vegas.

Attached: Reddit's favorite games.png (844x664, 70K)

This game has literally driven you insane. It's been 9 months, stop making these threads and let it go

You let me down Yea Forums

Attached: Halo-Reach-Reviews-Rounded-Up.jpg (580x290, 43K)

>still going
Enjoy your last (You) from me schizo. Enjoy playing the 2nd worst gta game.

God I hope this game gets a PC release with an overhauled physics mod because holy shit it looks absolutely unfun to play.

this was really satisfying to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=AfDYq4bMGwU

cry harder

>ass creed odyssey has clearly superior gameplay
>a bunch of butthurt fanboys act like this is the most ridiculous statement in the world

Enjoy your nostalgia goggles

The shooting isnt that good faggot hangyourself

>what did you expect?
Mission design that reflected the standards of 2018-19 instead of 2007?

cope

I loved rdr2 so much.

I liked it, better shooter than anything that came out in a while, especially when it comes to open world games.

Attached: guns.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

When you really sit down and clear your mind of bias, you'll realize that totally inarguable. Name a game this decade with greater cultural impact and popularity. You literally cannot.

No game will inspire so much creativity in so many people ever again.

Attached: 1562205462827.jpg (401x367, 29K)

kind of a dumb statemernt there bro. RDR2 plays like the game everyone wanted MGSV to be

>Odyssey has superior gamepla-

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2 - Riding.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

The shooting in this game is fucking trash you deluded waste of air. auto-aim and dead eye are core to the experience for a reason, and that reason is because the shooting and character controls in general are fucking terrible

Fortnite

Attached: dab.gif (931x682, 426K)

Sorry bro
Meant for

shit gameplay, kino story
7/10

bro I don't know what game you were expecting, but they pretty much just improved everything about the shooting in 1 that everybody likes. Sounds like you're just salty that you can't play it on kbm

MSGV is unironically the better game

>GTA with horses
it gets boring after about half an hour.

Sorry I should've mentioned that being an actually good game is a requirement. But additionally, Fortnite never reached the same peak popularity, will not have the longevity, and will not be as influential as Minecraft.

Genuine question: Are you RDR2 posters for real or is it just for the reactions?

>

Attached: 1562141723112.jpg (500x400, 51K)

based

Attached: zg85a1qxt7231.jpg (476x600, 31K)

hell even the speedruns without aiko are pretty impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8rN4GDCNgQ

Deltarune*

Are you seriously seething this hard over a quality game?

What made you think I was seething

You must be very new and not know about pitchford, Burch or gearbox as a whole on top of borderlands also being on that list too. It's okay newfriend.

Fallout 3

I did all the badges most fun I've had on a game in years.

This has to be a joke, no one actually thinks this is how a game like this is supposed to play right?

RDR1 is GTA with horses

RDR2 is LA Noire with horses

i've been replaying the missions and getting all the badges i missed the 1st time through while i wait for desperados 3. i wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed to 2020 though since they've only announced the closed beta earlier this month.

>Cant hit anything without dead eye or the help of auti aim
Wow

>RDR2 plays like the game everyone wanted MGSV to be
I hope you are trolling. If not, this is the single dumbest statement ever on Yea Forums

Can you not turn off those meters?

Are RDR2 fans the dumbest posters on the board? I dont think Ive seen so many delusional and wrong arguments used to defend a game before. What a bunch of stupid, weird fans

I've fine with that, shadow tactics proved they've got what it takes to make these kinda games, if it takes time so be it.

this is supposed to be good gameplay...?

In RDR1 you would be fucking blazing on the roads with your horse, because the game is meant to be fun and not terrible with boring slow controls.

>this was intentionally designed by the devs and even gave him unique dialogue for doing this
fucking legendary

>Bunch of retards keep walking in a door one at a time while you sit and aim at it
>if you somehow miss, just go into epic slomo aimbot mode

>odyssey lets you control speed with analog
>this shitty, outdated game makes you control speed with the A button awkwardly

Fucking retard. I swear to god rockstar fanboys get dumber with every game. You are literally posting a webm that looks worse than any game made in the past several years

>console shooter
>good gameplay
good G*d user, that's simply embarrassing