Final boss is your best friend

>final boss is your best friend

Attached: 1556713688795.jpg (425x340, 12K)

As someone who only watched season 1 of Naruto can someone tell me why Sasuke was so rude to everyone and seemed to be especially mean to Naruto? Webm related is real life girl ninjas training, no joke

Attached: busy fitness room.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

Because he just is. He’s the reincarnation of the Uchiha clan founder.
And it wasn’t because his clan died, there was an alternate reality tsukoyomi dream where the Uchiha weren’t assasinated and Sasuke was still a bitch.

I don't remember him being rude to anyone else besides Naruto, and when it started with Naruto it was more of a rivalry thing and it didn't take long till they got along.
I think you are thinking of Sakura, who was mostly a massive cunt

because he's sad over the fact that all of his family is dead because of Itachi but he doesn't learn the truth until later
He misinterpreted Itachi's actions every time it was thoroughly explained until Nurutu blew his arm off

Name 5 games that did that.

Attached: 1557564551926.png (1446x1446, 1.11M)

Fucking love this shit. Suikoden, Kingdom Hearts, some Tales games (though they weren't final bosses.) Bonus points if it's a 1v1.

Attached: jyzxg9mjgqz11.jpg (1125x1069, 178K)

>alternate reality
Wow shit got wild I see. Glad I was right to dislike Sasuke. Shikamaru and Rock Lee were obviously the best characters
>Sakura, who was mostly a massive cunt
Why was she so rude? Who does she end up with in the end? Is it really Sasuke?
>Itachi
Why did he kill his clan? I'm never gonna finish the manga/anime, I'm just curious now.

Attached: average gym in japan.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

I just wanna say this is the first pepe edit in years to make me laugh. I fucking love sharingan memes.

Attached: tukm5yrn.png (926x960, 954K)

Infamous 2

>final boss is your wife's son

Attached: adolfhitler1930.jpg (241x315, 11K)

Is the Uchiha clan the niggers of the Naruto universe?

Not when literal niggers exist.

It's a pretty long story that has villains controlled by other villains controlled by other villains. Rock Lee was best character until they made him doing nothing at all in the final war while Guy did the most cool fight in the arc against the main villain (at the time) that was basically broken. Sasuke ended up with sakura because he was tired of her moaning (they had no interaction until the end of the war and even then she believed that she could fight along Naru and Sasu which were literal gods)

jew

user, this is just some retarded crossfit

holy shit. This gym looks like heaven to get new PB's

We need a AAA naruto game. Sasukes the best character to come out of the show and breaks molds such as the main character being the strongest, OP’s image, etc. everything Sasuke did was warranted when the life he was grew up in is mentioned. I honestly wanted him to stay a Villain, but no, narutos creators are too soft.

no they're jew

>brink of extinction
>secretly powerful
>despotic
>persecuted
>schemer
>likes to work in the shadows

The twist at the end of the first was so good. It was way better than it had any right to be.

This looks like a gym in sopa de macaco land

>implying higher average physical strength and expanded dong isn’t the closest likeness to the Uchiha

both infamous games had great endings

Attached: zeke.png (250x305, 104K)

They really did. Zeke was such a bro. I wish they would do a proper inFamous 3, the other one sucked.

Attached: heavybreathing.jpg (500x496, 76K)

>Touching him while he's doing his reps

the last story