You can build a PC that costs less than 400 dollars right now that out performs a PS4 pro or Xbone X...

You can build a PC that costs less than 400 dollars right now that out performs a PS4 pro or Xbone X. Why is console gamimg still a thing.

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpucheck.com/compare-game-cpu/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/intel-core-i7-2600k-3-40ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-2700k-3-50ghz
pcpartpicker.com/list/sn8bFt
pcpartpicker.com/list/BvvvXP
technical.city/en/video/Radeon-RX-580-vs-Xbox-One-X-GPU
techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/xbox-one-x-gpu.c2977
techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-580.c2938
youtu.be/ZcrotHUVFN0
pcpartpicker.com/list/8xVm4q
pcpartpicker.com/list/2QLFBb
pcpartpicker.com/list/8DhFBb
youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gci-KI-RRbg
pcpartpicker.com/list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just playstation and nintendo exclusives at this point. I'm thinking next gen will be even worse for consoles.

That's not exactly true

I was on xbox for gamepass, but now it's on pc, so i'll go to build a pc on winter if my third world currency doesn't go to shit

because if i don't pay to access p2p online services that are free on pc then i won't be stimulating the economy

Especially xbox fags considering literally all their exclusives suck ass and most of their games play on pc too.

Because you can't, and no one wants to waste time building a pc anyway.

>You can build a PC that costs less than 400 dollars right now that out performs a PS4 pro or Xbone X
I hear this shit all the time yet nobody ever proves it. It's literally just a meme.

Attached: 1562026789078.gif (128x128, 13K)

I'm an American I play on American consoles.

Ok do it. What specs.

Xbone X is literally $260 on Google Express right now and cheaper if you buy it used. PC is better if you’re willing to spend more money. But even a cheap 1060 build is 6-700.

I built a pc out of used parts that has a 980ti and 2nd gen i7 less than 400 dollars man. You fucked up.

No you fucking can't

Vidya is more than performance

>Because you can't
this

Not only is this not true but it would be shit compared to PS5 next year.

>he fell for the "YOU CAN BUILD A CHEAP GAMING PC!" reddit meme
oh no no no

You can count in one hand the amount of exclusives that come out a year. Don't even get me into the ones that are actually worth a shit because you might need no finger at all.

not everyone is so fat and low energy as you my dude

I7 2700k
8gb DDR3
GTX 980Ti
Gaybox one x destroyer

Oh Jesus he’s serious

>laughinggirls.tif

Attached: 3E071F63-FA27-4FB3-8A2A-E5070F72A92B.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

No. Put a full working pc in new egg. Complete with keyboard and mouse AND speakers you faggot. For 400 bucks. That's on par with Xbone x

Lol ok

gpucheck.com/compare-game-cpu/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/intel-core-i7-2600k-3-40ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-2700k-3-50ghz

Can’t even get a solid 30 FPS on 1080 but it’s a One X destroyer. Do you realize how old a CPU that is? You can’t even run Dirt Rally on it

I only like playing Splatoon. So PC offers me nothing.

>speakers
what

might as include the price of a TV with the xbox LMFAO brainlet

a used xbone x is $260
apples to apples here, it's just not the same gaming value

For those who wish to play Metro Exodus in 4K @60FPS, you will need a 2080ti with 11GB of VRAM. That’s it. This is the only card that is capable of playing Metro Exodus at these high settings. A 2080ti is easily the most expensive gaming card on the market right now, going for around $1400 on Newegg. You will need an Intel Core i9-9900K, which is the most expensive processor on the market right now, starting at around $530. You need 16GB of ram, and the Windows 10 OS.

Stadia will save PC gaming.

>400 dollars

take a screenshot of an ENTIRE pc build from newegg / amazon that outperforms either console for $400

i'll be waiting to laugh at you

Attached: ZNaIWSn.jpg (100x103, 3K)

>For those who wish to play Metro Exodus in 4K @60FPS
aka PC players and not console babbies

>stadia is going to play every game at max settings
Source?

980ti can play shadow of the tomb raider with like more than 75 fps you dumb gayboxfag. Also that i7 2700k is oc to 4.5 ghz.

You are wrong, xbox one x has 6 tfloos which is = gtx 1060 (250$), 12Gb vram (if we take fastest ram thats about 100$) cpu 100$ etc etc and thats 2 years after release when these parts were much more expensive.
Yet these consoles are outdated, try to build pc for the same price in their release year.
Or yet better try to play games with graphics like in GoW or Spider Man on 2013 hardware.
AND YET consoles usually come with 3 games in bundle that alone is 180$.
Jesus poorfags are pathetic

>Used parts
That shit don't count and often can't be repoduced.

Not to mention checkerboard rendering isn't really a thing on the PC side of games(yet).

So no fucking way a $400 PC will do(for example) Gears of war 5, 4k 60fps on med-high settings.

PC cucks btfo

Attached: tumblr_pg8blhFr2m1th1eqeo1_500.gif (500x222, 1.88M)

Idiots too dumb to build a PC and just dumb enough to be lulled by “exclusives”.

>Consoles comes with a controller
>Expect the price of a full pc to also come with a controller method for games
>Omg lol no not fair lmao!

that is not how CPU performance works
real benchmarks give you much better data than shitty simulations
A 2080 Ti for $1,000 from EVGA would be your best bet
CPU performance matters a lot less at higher resolutions with lower frame targets. A Ryzen 2600 would do fine since you're only aiming for 60 and the game is optimized well enough to at least do that.

Show me a $350 dollar rig that out performs a ps4 pro and I’ll make one.

pcpartpicker.com/list/sn8bFt
The parts are just under $400.

Attached: window3.jpg (2048x1536, 1.17M)

console cucks need new controllers with new consoles
pc players' mice and keyboard work with every pc and can use old ones AND can use console controllers

btfo dumbass

Console cucks don't realize that the only reason the consoles are so cheap is because they have dogshit cpus

Attached: HIDERI_MANGA.jpg (336x700, 218K)

I think the XboneX is slightly more powerful in the GPU than this PC though.

>that cpu

LMAO i hope you arent serious

Attached: 1525549561680.jpg (699x485, 60K)

xbone x has a downclocked 580.

Attached: 1557394534871.png (600x580, 360K)

The 570 is not comparable
AMD knows segmentation, they are not building cards that would kill their partnerships with MS and Sony.
It also helps that they are sold at a loss.
He could do a ryzen 1200 for $10 more but honestly that isn't the weakest link in the chain

xb1x gpu has better specs than a 580

>less than 400 dollars
No you can't if you don't live in the US or Germany. PC parts are hideously expensive in most countries.

>checkerboard rendering
thats not 4k
and 1080i isnt the same as 1080p

pcpartpicker.com/list/BvvvXP
>can build something slightly more powerful than an xbone x for 500 dollars
yikes, imagine buying a locked down platform just because you want to save 100 bucks.

It's not great by PC standards, but it's way better than what's in current gen consoles.

How much do I have to spend on a computer if I want it to play TF2 at max settings

that cpu is literal dogshit, its worse than basically any i3 for fuck sake, good luck getting 60fps at even 1080p on any modern game above low settings, meanwhile consoles are able to do 4k

get out with this meme shit about being able to outperform consoles with $400, its pure bullshit

>used parts after the crypto rush
Im good mang

keyboard and mouse should be accounted into the cost, but a monitor is the equivilent of a tv, if you want to add the monitors cost you must also add a tv to the xbox price

and? console games are completely optimized to work with the weak cpus wheras pc generally has to brute force its way with a good cpu/gpu

technical.city/en/video/Radeon-RX-580-vs-Xbox-One-X-GPU

>meanwhile consoles are able to do 4k
fake checkerboarded """4k""" at sub 30fps

now tell me how much it costs to build a pc that can run modern games at 4k @ 30fps

They're both the same architecture. It's not the 90s anymore where everyone has their own special parts that come with their own optimizations.

>console games are completely optimized to work with the weak cpus wheras pc generally has to brute force its way with a good cpu/gpu
who told you this user?

The building part, mostly. People don't want to troubleshoot or compare specs/graphic cards, they want to sit down and play fucking videogames.

They are roughly even given that consoles have low power limits
The 2200G is a 1200 with worse thermals
>consoles are able to do 4k
Not exactly. Your output quality isn't to the PC standard of high or ultra settings, not even close.

1000USD

like 500 dollars or so.
ps4 pro doesn't even run shit at 4k anyway.

I have an athlon 200GE and get at least 60fps on most games. It's possible to overclock it on certain motherboards if that's not good enough.

>500 dollars

lol no, try again

techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/xbox-one-x-gpu.c2977

techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-rx-580.c2938

>2560 vs 2304 CUs
>160 vs 144 TMUs

Only fat and low energy people build PCs tho.

>tfw a console is just a locked down proprietary PC
>console fags will never learn

no console can run 4k games either tho
checkboarded isnt 4k

im glad console gaming is a thing
lets keep all the retards corralled-up in their shitty little paid online communities like the fucking peasants they are
we dont want them on PC

Attached: 1459161641520.png (756x3535, 1.17M)

youtu.be/ZcrotHUVFN0
A 1060 6gb build can be done for 500 dollars and it can run games at 4k 30 fps.

The selling point is gaming value, if it wasn't locked down it would have to be priced higher given that people wouldn't only be able to buy games from store X
It would be super cool if you could run windows on an xbox though, I just don't know how they would let that happen

no you can not

Steam/Origin/uplay/Epic/whatever the fuck is even more locked down than a console is because at least if you get banned from a console's online service you can still put disks in and play the games offline. PC is LITERALLY only useful for stealing better games from back when people actually made good console games in the first place.

$60 per year to play online
console lasts 10 years
$600 + the price of the console
vs
$1000 pc that runs games better

I can use my GameCube and PS3 controllers on my switch. The fuck are you talking about you fag?

>Xbox O-
Who gives a fuck when the Xbox Scarlett is coming next year, Xbox One is as dead as the Wii U and 3DS, it was overdue for a replacement.

>consolefag is tech illiterate
Wow what a surprise.

>'used parts'
>mommys boyfriend upgraded his pc and gave the rest to you in exchange for gbp

>PlayStation exclusives
I can tell you're a Europoor.

Says the shilling Euronigger.

This

copy of windows 10? keyboard/mouse? yeah no.

10 years is a bit of an overstatement
you have a point, but at best the value is roughly on par.

Do people actually pay for windows?

Back to high school, cringy amerishart zoomer

this really isn't true, maybe 10 years ago building a comparably gaming pc was cheaper than a console, but that hasn't been the case for a long time

I say this as somebody who almost exclusively games on a pc, there's a million reasons it's superior to console but price really isn't one is them unless you take piracy into consideration

It's always like that at the end of the console cycle, it will flip around at the start of the new one to where consoles are a better investment then slowly move back as time passes.

Been like that for years.

>copy of windows 10
literally free, or install gentoo
>keyboard/mouse
the most basic bitch kb/m setup would be like $40 which is less than a controller

Shut your European ass up, bitch.

>unless you take piracy into consideration
or sales
or DRM free stores

>Why is console gamimg still a thing.
because I can't play

>persona
>bloodborne
>red dead
>ff7
>death stranding
>tlou2
>spiderman
>horizon zero dawn

as for an xbox, I have no idea why would someone be stupid enough to own one

Attached: 3179c65ecc1923b3e7f9faf12c3b2cd42ca97a8b1d34734cc40b9332c0ff369f.jpg (640x640, 59K)

*Near 4k, and on a 55" TV, sitting 8 feet away I bet you couldn't tell the difference.

Here you go you cheap African Americans
pcpartpicker.com/list/8xVm4q
There's your $400 computer

a $400 computer running fucking linux with a cheap ass mouse and keyboard is not going to be a good experience. be real and admit it's probably like $700 for a baseline gaming PC setup.

so build something better you useless frogposters

>used parts
Used consoles go for cheaper than $400

every persona game is on pc though
and ff7 was ported to pc after the ps1 version

I'm not him
I would advocate for a higher price range, but really the tower itself only needs to be about $500 for a good 1080p experience

Nigga you guys dont have a fucking computer or something? What are you cavemen. Dont you need a PC for school, life in general? How can a console replace that.

Attached: 20190722_181916_compress62.jpg (5312x2988, 651K)

You absolutely cannot build a decent gaming pc for fucking 400 dollars. It literally cannot be done. Stop acting like it can be. If anyone built one of these 400 PCs that always get linked in these threads, they would throw it out and go buy an Xbox or Playstation the very next day.

>i need a legit copy of windows 10 and a 200 gayming mouse or else i can't play!!!
lol consolefags

Fixed it for you

pcpartpicker.com/list/2QLFBb

Tell me how much you think it would cost to build something equivalent to a ps4.

>8 GB memory
Lmaook

Simple Halo and don't give me that MCC shit because Halo has never been good on PC, seeing how long MCC is taking to come out on that shit, it will be a disaster with a small player base that will die off in a year. I doubt any PC players will be playing Infinite. You want Halo you'll just get the best version on Xbox while saving money in the process. Only reason you wouldn't do this is if you're some Europen bitching about his continent getting taken over by Muslims.

shitty monitors desu

Like 50 bucks or go to a E-waste site and scavage for parts for free.

You get laughed out of the PC community if you have anything less than a $1500 rig

I actually don't

smartphone is my daily driver

did you pirate windows? its actually cheaper to buy a console when you take into account you don't get a controller, support and the ability to buy used games on PC.

PC + Switch and you'll have everything covered. No need to even look at the other two.

maybe on r/pcmasterrace.

all of the games worth playing on PC can be played on a $400 rig.

1050ti/1650 can barley fucking run games @ 1080p 60 let alone 2-4k...GTFO of here

Attached: df938f74af1f14f1a108d1808c845f25.jpg (811x1014, 229K)

Final Update.
pcpartpicker.com/list/8DhFBb
$440

you have to pay for online though
and you need to take into account that getting games on PC is usually cheaper

Why would I need more than 8GB of RAM?

Ok then, used consoles go for less than 200. :)

PC has no exclusived worth building a PC for, anything good on PC can be run on a potato

Xbox Scarlett and Switch Lite next year, fuck you OP.

This

You also don’t own your games on PC unless you pirate

Sonyfag spotted. Is that you JayTech?

Switch lite is in September
you don't own any DRM controlled game

as someone who spent $1000 building a PC last year, i agree with this. my most played games (openttd, simcity 4, valve shit, etc.) can be played on literally any rig.

I won't be able to get it until next year.

Maybe with no monitor, keyboard, or mouse, and $200+ in "deals" you'd have to wait 6 months for to get one for all the parts you want.

when buying a ps4 do you factor in tv price?

Explain to me Yea Forums, if building a PC is so expensive why is is mostly third worlders like Russians and Brazilians who mostly play on PC.

And yet pc still 0 fps on the game of the gen

Attached: 2019-07-01_4-13-57_PM-w1o41mj2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

sony and nintendo first parties are the best games on the market

Attached: chewing.png (371x353, 148K)

>1050ti/1650 can barley run games @ 1080p 60
Not at max settings, sure.
You think an Xbox One / PS4 runs games at the equivalent of PC max? Let alone at 60fps.
Most games on console can barely run at 30fps, percluding games running on well-optimized engines.

it's a matter of math actually

There hasn't been a good exclusive since ps2

>sony
>first parties
Where?

have you seen those pc's? they're literally worse than consoles and they use shit 720p screens

>cancel chore
>chore
At least they admit RDR2 for what it really is.

Not one? Not even Bloodborne?

God of War, The last of us, Uncharted? You know, stuff gamers actually want to play

A pc that cheap wouldn't even be worth it since the selling point of a pc is performance, and you're not getting it at that price.

I own a 1650 and an Xbox X, the X is vastly more powerful.

Most people would agree the X is about as powerful as an rx 590 and uses Jewish magic for the 4k checkerboarding.

uncharted, TLoU, GoW, Horizon, Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Dreams

Sony first parties are pure normie shit

keep seething pcu*k

>normie
Do you play them then normalfag?

I'm an idort though

>Most people would agree the X is about as powerful as an rx 590
It's more like 580. Google it.

>sony first parties are the best games on the market
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Majority of PC gamers don't have PCs that cost even half that much.

>all of the games worth playing on PC can be played on a $400 rig.
Then why do they spend $3000?

Most people are tech illierate and consoles are still the easiest way to play FIFA Madden and COD. Fanboys will say exclusives but we all know what games sell on consoles.

>uses jewish magic
I've got an X too. I figure that Microsoft purchased in bulk and sold at a marginal loss to increase sales figures for first-party games and Live.

death stranding and bloodborne are not first party

Or you realize you're retarded, and monitors can be used with PC's and consoles, but if you're building a gayming rig you're probably gonna use something other than whatever bullshit stock school tier m/kb combo a person may have.

they are, sony and nintendo are unmatched in the gaming industry. No amount of movieposting will change that

t. idort

Attached: specs.png (723x1048, 45K)

Very few people spend $3k on a PC and if they do it's either because they use their PC as a high end workstation or because they're trying to get games to max out graphics at insanely high resolutions and framerate without any compromises.

Most people who building expensive PCs are techies, not gamers. Many just want it to be part of the demoscene

bloodborne is codeveloped with sony computer entertainment, Death Stranding runs on the Decima Engine. They are first party

Jokes on you, a 590 is a 580, just shrunk down to 12nm from 14nm..so I'm not wrong.

Not without extra adapters that aren't included with the Switch, dumbass.

>Xbox Scarlett
So a system with no games? Xbox Game Studios is a joke. Their "world's most powerful console" and "put games on Steam" initiative is pointless when all their games suck

That's called second party
They aren't Sony games in the way that Nintendo games are fully owned by them

I don't know about DS, but BB is definitely fully owned by Sony

console gaming: soul
pc gayming: soulless

The selling point of a PC is flexibility and modability. If you want high performance then pay for it, if you only care about matching console graphics you can do so for less.

being retarded: soul
having a brain: souless

Only a European gives a shit about Sony's garbage, even we Americans see that Sony is a one-trick pony making the same types of games that look the same. I'm glad you like shit, I'll stick with Nintendo and Microsoft when it comes to first party games.

Says the angry Europoor.

Attached: exclusives.jpg (1600x1200, 509K)

I'm not saying it's coming to PC or anything, but I think Sony would need the legal OK to make a sequel or port it to their next playstation

This

I’m an American and Americans are the only retards still buying xbones so we’re no better

And developed by From Software which isn't owned by Sony

PCs have exclusive genres that are absent or have shitty versions on console.
Also good luck running something like Three Kingdoms on a potato

ironic shitlosting is still shitposting

You mean shitty strategy games? No thanks, I don’t play autism sims

This.

There hasn’t been a good PC exclusive since Eye. Prove me wrong

Only retards give a fuck

I wouldn't waste my time with that brainlet garbage

BB is co developed by from and sony

>PC has no exclusives
>but they do
>Hurr strategy games are shit durr autism sims

This is why nobody takes you faggots seriously. You're a laughing stock.

>BB is co developed by from and sony
No it wasn't

>Only a European gives a shit about Sony's garbage
lol what? several sony games have sold millions in america, some winning the majority of GotY awards in America

>shitting on sony while praising microsoft
holy fuck lol

The only PC exclusive worth a damn in recent years will be VtMB2 when it comes out

>peasants
>paying to use a "free" service
Are you retarded? Don't answer that, I know the answer.

Because its mainstream and easy to set up.
PC gaming is a lot of work just to start.
For Console, you just need a big screen, a couch, and their latest bundle.

I’m sure you can, but can you do it and post it? My PC was $1000

I can get an xbox one x for $280 right now if I wanted.

delusional Xtard

yes it was, look at the credits for both BB and ToH

If you're American and you love Sony's shit, you're a faggot or a tranny. Only the mentally ill like them and don't seem them getting their shit pushed in next year.
Truth is what gives one the most fitting form of despair to ensure them not to become conceited. Sony has gotten conceited.

There hasn't been a good console exclusive since Perfect Dark. Prove me wrong.

test

I’m gonna laugh when valve starts charging to play games online on steam

>vsync OFF
>frame rates through the roof
>wired peripherals that don't lag
>playing on a 1920x1440 CRT
Shit feels so responsive. It's such a shame that the PS4 and Xbone aren't able to do this.

Attached: glorious.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>there hasn't been a good console exclusive in the 6th gen
you're a fucking moron

Glad I'm doing my job then.

>lol what? several sony games have sold millions in america, some winning the majority of GotY awards in America
So you're a tranny, good to know, go back.

Bloodborne

even amerigoblinos prefer sony/nintendo over xbox now, this guy is an idiot living in the past

>there hasn't been a good console exclusive and all the ones that prove me wrong are for autists!

No you're a fucking moron and you will never not be one.

Available on PC in the US

>look at the credits for both BB and ToH
From developed it, SIE published it. End of discussion.

>millions of people are trannies
Seek mental help and have sex

why are xbox fans so obsessed with trannies?

Shit game for tryhard autists.

If you see anyone defending Sony or their games in this thread, they're either a Europoor and if American they're a faggot or a tranny who are known to be mentally ill and are too stupid to realize when a company is playing them since they would die for them. I wish they die more often.

I always laugh when retards like you make this claim since Windows Live Gold was already tried and failed miserably.

again, look at the credits. Sony had direct development on BB. Saying end of discussion doesn't make you right faggot

Fuck off back to your mentally ill boards and twitter for your blue checkmarks trannies.

It still uses Sony’s service and it’s streamed, so it’s not actually on PC.

It’s less Xbox fans but rather the internet as a whole having to deal with the rising presence of trannies and tranny supporters having an online presence and support in social media. Also literally resetera trannies

Couldn't beat Father Gascoigne, huh?

This, but unironically

looking at the Wii U games I own, literally all of them are first party Nintendo titles

Almost the same for my Switch, I have a couple third party, but most of the stuff I'm interested in is either a Nintendo game, or cross-platform that I can play on PC.

The only PC exclusive worth a damn in recent years will be FF7 Remake when it comes out

t..tr...tra....tr....tran...*deds*

Attached: 1536182967884[1].jpg (692x778, 159K)

Build it and link it then, kiddo.

Git Gud

If valve does, you have no other options, gog is dying and you all hate epic

This, it has nothing to do with console wars, I just want mentally ill freaks dead and silents.

They already did and console kiddies cried because they think you need a $3000 super computer to match the performance of a console.

So using Microsoft’s store means its not really on PC?
Using Steam means its not on PC?

Shit, Office 365 is a subscription service, I guess its not on PC.

Yea Forums isnt saved on a disk I guess it’s not on PC

Just download more ram if you need more.

If American laws allowed me to kill trannies and crazy fags, I'll wipe them all from the face of the map.

This post just proves it's just wishful thinking of consolefags who are salty about paid online. Its like you have no fucking idea how Valve actually makes their money.

Does that mean you too? You clearly suffer from a paranoia disorder you mentally ill fuck up

>If Microsoft does, you have no other options
oh wait

I grew up on the NES, games way harder than any PC games.

No, I just want things to go back to the way they were before trannies took over.

be my guest, it won't change xbox being a piece of shit compared to playstation/switch

Attached: smug.jpg (230x219, 9K)

I don’t even bother playing online, online games aren’t very fun.

*things

I grew up on the NES, games way harder than any modern console games.

>used parts
Come on man I'm a pc guy but even this is bullshit lmao. Used console goes for $200 usually with a few games too.

>PlayStation
>not a piece of shit

50% of the games worth playing are sony/nintendo exclusives. Playstation covers about the rest of the 50%

I would say the same thing too if I didn't have a choice without dealing with paywalls.

Did xbox live get hacked and all their customers information get stolen?
Did their store crash again?
Is your console melting from playing God of War again?
Hows the psplus games?
Enjoying your Vita? Oh they gave up on it shame.
Hows all those sequels on your console? Oh they ended all the series?
Cant wait to pay $500 for a console that uses checkerboarding 4k/30fps again!

PC fags always talk about free online but what’s really even worth playing online anyway? There are so few even decent online games

every single playstation console is good, only the first xbox was decent (still worse than GC/PS2)

how's your non-existent games on your video game console?

PS4 doesn't even cover a quarter of the multiplats worth playing.

>speakers

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

>pcpartpicker.com/list/sn8bFt
>no wifi or even bluetooth
>no keyboard/mouse
>no controller
>"dude just pirate windows lmao"
This thing is hot garbage.

what multiplats worth playing arn't on PS4? I can only thing of a small handful

>Bought $30 of origin shooters today for PC to finally use my 1080 titan and 144hz display
>Games look super cool, but I'd still rather play them on my One X

Sucks. I'll play BF4 and Titanfall 2 when my TV is being used for shows and my PC is available, otherwise back to playing Elder Scrolls Legends and MTG: Arena.

Attached: 1393226556231.jpg (262x262, 6K)

k

So why do people who play on PC, make fun of console gamers. Just enjoy what you want, jesus fucking christ.

The vast majority of them.

PS3 and PS4 both suck ass and PS5 is looking to be the worst of the bunch.

can you list 15 or are you talking out of your ass? because I can't, ps4 has almost every single multiplat

>Elder Scrolls Legends

Shit taste.

ps3 was the only relevant console come the end of last gen, ps4 was the only relevant console until switch in 2017 and continues to have major releases. PS5 already has Horizon 2 and GoW ragnarok being worked on, those two alone are better than what the xbox one can offer

Not a big fan of valve or blizzard so I never really got into PCs. Only PC exclusives I’ve liked were Deus Ex, Thief, VtMB, and both System Shock games.

>ps4 has almost every single multiplat
Now who's talking out of their ass?

Also why should I list games when the reply will be '>shit game for autists' every time?

I hope it wont, im allready suffering hard enough with my consoles. Bought my ps4 for literally 3 games, and my switch for 2. Atleast give me SOME games so i dont have to suffer buying a console for 1 exclusive

It's Hearthstone 2.0. I moved from Hearthstone. I need my casual CCG when I'm not being a metafag in MTGA

can you name 15 games or are you talking out of your ass? If you're next post replying to this cannot, you are by default talking out of your ass and are incorrect

So why do people who play on console, make fun of PC gamers. Just enjoy what you want dude lol

This, not sure why people make a big deal of it

You can buy a bluetooth adapter for less than $10 also who the fuck uses wifi for online play?
And if you're still paying for Windows in 2019 and can't even get a key from your local org or company then you are pants on head retarded

It seems like many who play single player games prefer consoles and many who play multiplayer prefer online. Idk if that’s true but that’s what it seems like.

Also why should I list games when the reply will be '>shit game for autists' every time? If you're next post replying to this cannot answer this, you are by default talking out of your ass and are incorrect

congrats you are incorrect. Do research next time before making a complete fool out of yourself

Funny cause the most popular and played games on console are all online multiplayer.

ps4 has every single multiplat except for like 4 microsoft ones worth playing and about 2 or 3 switch/PC only games

Thanks for conceding you are talking out of your ass and you are incorrect. Do research next time before making a complete fool out of yourself

Who gives a fuck, play on what you want.

I just bought a used Vita for $80 that had like four games already on it.

congrats you are incorrect. Do research next time before making a complete fool out of yourself

I love how hard sony makes Yea Forums seethe, to the point of having hissy fits

Attached: punch.png (584x717, 306K)

PC has more multiplats and exclusives than PS4 and unlike PS4 you can play games on PC from previous gens without having to rebuy them.

Are there people who really don’t own a PS4, Switch and PC?

>I love how hard sony makes Yea Forums seethe, to the point of having hissy fits

Attached: D9RLWSIWkAEjFWz.jpg (792x691, 132K)

more like only playstation

>PC has more multiplats
they have about the same, there are very few multiplats on PC and not PS4 and vice versa

xbox + switch is all i need

>merely pretending
Based

why do you have an image of a tranny saved on your computer?

>they have about the same

Attached: 1558112153358.png (466x466, 479K)

I'd like to think its just consolewarshitposting, but i actually know some snoy only consolebabys irl that post on /v, so y i guess

No, you can't.

there's literally no reason to even pirate windows
just run this on a .bat with admin rights and reboot, tested it 10 min ago

@echo off
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
explorer.exe
exit

why do you have an image of a third world faggot saved on your computer?

kek

he puts the anuses of sissies like you on fire

Attached: cigar.jpg (242x208, 14K)

You literally can.

he's a perfect representation of of sissies like you who's anuses are perpetually on fire

Attached: 1544256030444.png (498x491, 110K)

>he made fun of my console, do I pull out an image from my tranny folder or my blacked folder?

Attached: big papi.jpg (300x200, 8K)

The whole point of PC is not performance, its freedom.
You can make an PS4 game with a PC, but you can't use a PS4 to make a PC game, or even a game.
Idiots wishing to the "PC games to die" don't know that they're also asking consoles to die.

Not even close, u need a 580 not to mention that cpu will create a massive fucking bottleneck....

>he made fun of my console, do I pull out an image from my wojak folder or my tranny blacked folder?

Attached: 1562866262575.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

Nice self portrait pablo.

he puts the anuses of sissies like you on fire

Attached: 1563846714814.jpg (242x208, 23K)

You need a 580 to match a console that goes for $500 and that the vast majority of console players don't actually own.

*$500 MSRP

fify

Attached: Snoy censory.jpg (249x215, 13K)

even if it does cost more, video gaming and entertainment are indulgences. why not go all the way if you're willing to plop down half a thousand dollars for a gaming console and games?

Attached: carpet.png (1267x785, 99K)

Some people just don't want to bother with all those builds, patches, etc.
A console gives you a premade thing where you know your stuff will run as expected,where you don't have to configure .ini files or fiddle with .dll, etc...

You're such a Sony faggot that it's sad.

Its just neets and underagers fighting over what their mom bought them at the beginning of the generation. Its really stupid. Imagine arguing on the internet over what brand of pillow to sleep on. Its idiotic. Get a job and buy whatever you want. Or do what i do and just pirate everything

You can't play TW:WH2 on a potato unless you want tiny little babby battles and three minute turn timers. SC2 can be played on a potato. These are the only two games I would build a PC for.

not really, I like all the platforms except xbox

>everything I don't like is Reddit!
This is the Euro version.

You mean shitty strategy games? No thanks, I don’t play autism sims

>playstation exclusives
>worth it
lmfao

Xbox is the best because of the community. Everyone go eat dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4

>he says as he's paying online for """"free games"""" that they take away after you stop paying

I don’t pay for online though, I’m a physical fag

>PC exclusives
>worth it
lmfao

You can't really reason with enthusiast, not just PC, everything is like that
And PC parts are still reasonable compared to audiophile stuff for example

>g-games to b-big for my brian d-d-ont count
kek

>you must be skinny and high energy to order your computer parts, from a computer, and then sit and put them together

I always suspected only dudes that looked like Hulk Hogan circa 1988 built computers. TIL.

they are worth it though, I own every console this gen and bloodborne and spiderman are the only two exclusives I really enjoyed from the ps4. and that's after a 7 year life span, other than that it's been collecting dust. PS exclusives are garbage.

I grew up on the NES, games way harder than any autism sim on PC.

the $400 set up will run it max settings at 60+ fps, guaranteed.

>got a PC from my brother as a gift
>GTX 1080 Ti
>it's just a Yea Forums(nel) machine

Still waiting for Red Dead and there are no Rhythm games except Rocksmith. I kind of want to play EDF 5 but I almost 100% the game with console friends.

>have a PC with literally thousands of games to play from all eras of video games
>hurr durr Im waiting for a specific one and I want to play a game I already beat
retard

>2019
>paying for Windows

Yikes!

without consoles, pc would be a vast wasteland of nothing but indie pixelshit, zoomer e-sports trash and flavor of the month twitch bait.

cope shitter

keep seething pcu*k

you just described what consoles are lmao

use less buzzwords

PC has more rhythm games than any other platform, except maybe the PSP/Vita

I recently got a decent pc. I'm even less likely to agree with the OP than before i got it. Funny that.
Pc gaming is memed to be a lot better than it actually is

Being a pc game enthusiast is still the cheapest hobby compared to train collecting and cars

Hello plebbit

I like all platforms except PlayStation

I've already played every older game I've wanted to aside from a few out of print games and there aren't many recent PC exclusive games that come to mind that appeal to me.

I'm hoping Mechwarrior Mercenaries delivers.

I really don't know of many PC Rhythm games aside from Beat Hazard, Audiosurf and Osu!

I did get a ton of mileage from my Vita / PSP. DJMax is always fun.

Pc gaming is memed to be a lot worse than it actually is. Especially on Yea Forums.

Opposite experience then. I'm happy that you're satisfied though :)

>console games are completely optimized to work
I'm so sick of this fucking meme. What's optimized about console games??? they have checkboards, dynamic resolution, and they set the games settings to low? literally all PC games offer that

so what is it that you don't like?

Still can't emulate classic Xbox games. GC emulation is shit.

i hate playing on a pc. makes me feel sick

i love playing on a pc. makes me feel good

The x is a pretty good deal if you don’t consider its generation lifespan and the fact it isn’t modular. You can beat a base PS4, PS4 pro or Xbox one, but on hardware alone you can’t really beat the x.

Of course if you consider how long games will continue to be made for it it turns into a financial retard machine.

>GC emulation is shit
>GC emulation
>bad
now I know you're trolling

Attached: 1383499869708.png (320x287, 107K)

>mobile: no games
>xbone: no games
>ps4: 2-3 games
>switch: 2-3 games
>PC: has games

Hmm......

>no u

>subtract console ports and emulation
>pc has no games of its own
hmm....

>pointing out projection is a bad thing
L
O
L

>retards actually think like this when ps4 and xb1 are literally surviving off indie games right now
yikes.

pc is so starved for games, you actually convince yourselves that eurojank trash like mordhau and mount & blade is good.

but those are good games lmao. uh oh is it because they dont have women in them wearing burkas? I know sony fans are really sensitive about that kind of stuff.

What are the top 5 console exclusives compared to the top 5 PC exclusives since 2015?

It is a meme. The best case argument is get the parts on muh sales but even then that means you can get a console on sale as well and ends up being cheaper overall. It's just low iq niggermath.

PC doesn't have any exclusives

>g-games to b-big for my brian d-d-ont count
lmao

What's with this shitty meme? 5 PC exclusives were named in this thread alone.

Console
>Bloodborne
>GoW
>Splatoon 2
>Halo 5
>RDR 2

PC
>4K
>144Hz
>KBM
>VR
>Epic Games Store

Attached: 08d.png (482x450, 186K)

>pc has no games of its own
>lists 2 PC only games in the next reply
>open platform with the most exclusives doesn't have any exclusives

Consoletards, not even once.

Attached: 1490052613786.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

good thing the xbox one x is the console op mentioned or you would look retarded. oh wait..

Attached: 1563423632688.jpg (1216x924, 64K)

Attached: pc games.jpg (2891x4989, 3.96M)

>not even once

but consoles are the sole literal reason I even got interested in gaming. If I "not even once" played a console, I wouldn't have ever played a video game.

it was so he doesn't?

Attached: 03a.jpg (600x454, 40K)

>lets compare all 3 consoles to PC
lmfao get real consolefaggots rip each other at the seams over things like exclusives and graphics. what did ps4 have? bloodborne? literally the only good exclusive? and it came out 3 years into it's life span and remained the only good one until spiderman came out 4 years later. already pathetic.
xb1? Halo 5. considered the worst halo. lmao
wii u? who cares.

Is Chris Angel's Mindfreak Gold Edition on that list? It should be. I love that game at 144hz. Shit is soo cash.

Halo 5 is unironically the best FPS arena shooter of the gen

No it wasn't so he didn't

Wow consolefags are illiterate.

Attached: 1563555437831.jpg (162x220, 15K)

to play games without closing your web browser

are you mentally deficient such that when you read "xbone" you don't know it means xbox one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gci-KI-RRbg

tl;dr: ya can't

>2017

Attached: kamIL9OD_400x400.jpg (338x338, 31K)

>Halo 5

lol no, QC is. Even with its problems it's a lot better than 343 halo

Attached: scooby.png (499x465, 217K)

>Spore

Three Houses will best game of all time. It is going to be worthwhile to buy a Switch for that game alone.

keep telling yourself that xbot

because most multiplatform games that exist perform and look significantly better on PC than any console, but consoletards are complacent with mediocre walled gardens where you're lucky if you can still play a 5 year old game and globally applied anisotropic filtering is a new concept. they're proud of having an overall worse experience and won't hesitate to tell you about it.

dios mios...

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

it's gone now, it became as anti-fun as the rest of the internet.

People are impressed by different things and not everyone plays a game at the same time anyway. I’ve been blown away by 8 bit and 16 bit games I played only a year ago. If someone is fine with not having as good of graphics who cares.

>to big
>brian
no wonder you actually like that trash. you're retarded.

>consoletard accusing others of liking trash and being retarded
top kek

meanwhile consolefags are enjoying their 900p medium settings.

This is the biggest cope post in the thread.

Everytime Stadia gets brought up here I think about the google employee who revealed that the only way to ascend in google is to launch a product, even if the product is a complete failure in every conceivable way

Attached: D_-EvxkXoAA04F8.png (1238x1021, 100K)

That isn't even out of beta yet you fucking cuck.

>"""""beta""""""
it's still better regardless

It's not true. I was part of the demo group that got to play AC Odyssey on it, it was running at about medium from looking at it (graphics options are removed from the menus).
Odyssey sucked btw, couldn't play more than a couple hours

Agreed

>Halo 5. considered the worst halo
That's Halo: Reach, don't know where you faggots painted this picture as if it's the best Halo.

How is third world user shiling? Dumbass

PC Halo MCC population will die in a week.

Is it, you fuckers don't even like Halo, you're fucking praising Reach of all games.

Enjoy being taking over by Muslim, you poor cuck.

Cry more kid.

Attached: 1561070118102.png (468x529, 441K)

not even that you can emulate the nintendo ones so you would only need a playstation for what bloodborne and spiderman?

Nobody ever implied Reach was the best Halo. Stop pulling shit out of your ass because nobody likes new Halo.

Cry more bitch, Halo MCC on PC along with Infinite will have no audience.

Reach is the worst Halo in the series, there is no Halo worst than it.

For those of us with friends, you need to be on the same platform to play together. And no matter how you try to spin it, buying consoles + games used is by far the most cost effective way to play games.

lol no, 343 shit is considered worse than reach even if it wasn't as good as the trilogy

Attached: halo 5.png (371x143, 27K)

Blatant samefag fuckboi.

>muh scores
Don't even know why you're using Metacritic when it's unrealiable. Reach had the shitiest and the most boring campaign in the series mixed in with a bad multiplayer to boot, it's gameplay was even shit somehow the slowest Halo game in the series to date, scores don't mean shit. Reach's poor excuse of sales tells you everything you need to know along with the amount of hate it got from 2010 and beyond. Only Mexicans, and CODkids like it.

>Don't even know why you're using Metacritic when it's unrealiable
As opposed to a single user's butthurt opinion. Also those are user scores dumbass.

I'm not hiding it, Reach is garbage and Halo PC will be dead in a week.

>say halo reach is considered the worst
>provide a user aggregate stating otherwise
>it doesn't count
how is an aggregate of fan votes that wasn't bombed at any point unreliable? What's reliable then, the opinion of a single 343 shill? Fuck off, halo reach is regarded as being better than 4/5 by a majority of the fanbase

>playing modern PC games on a CRT
Why do zoomers have this dying obsession?

Imagine being this asspained just because you wont need to buy an Xbox to play Halo anymore.

No, it's to your own opinion you god damn drone, if Reach didn't start making you question the niggers that review these games then you're a lost dog trying to find an owner.

>no u fucking drone!

Absolutely seething

Xbox is still making Yea Forums seethe? lol.

>If reach Didn't start making you question the niggers that review these games
What part of user scores do you not understand? Are Halo drones all just illiterate?

yes you can
no it isn't

I don't read scores from a shit site, I spend most of my times on game forums and Halo fans tore that pile of trash up for years.

I'm just telling it like it is, Halo has never been good on PC, will always sell better on console and Xbox Scarlett will get the best version of Infinite, I wouldn't even be surprised if Infinite on PC gets delayed, so when MCC coming on PC again?

>the 2nd place console with no real exclusives is making Yea Forums seethe
whatever makes you feel better I guess.

>I spend most of my times on game forums and Halo fans tore that pile of trash up for years.
then you would know 4 and 5 got shat on FAR more than reach, you're nothing but a shill who
>does it for free

Seething, you have to be a tranny if you're sucking corporate cock, user.

What part of I don't give a shit about a bunch of faggots parroting off a review score playing Halo for the first time freash off Call of Duty do you not understand?

>I'm just telling it like it is, Halo has never been good on PC

lol You're a dumb cunt posting retarded bullshit and crying because Halo isn't Xbox exclusive anymore.

>no u seething
>he says while sucking the corporate cock of his Microsoft masters

Don't worry, OP. I'm sure you'll get to play it in 10 years.

This. I have been forced to game on PC for several years due to chronic lack of money, and I fucking hate it and wish I could buy an Xbox.

Attached: 11561618442676.png (1600x731, 696K)

As opposed to a literal faggot parroting uncited sales figures while generally being butthurt and throwing a tushy tantrum over Reach and Call of Duty all because PC is getting Halo?

Halo 4 got shit on for it's COD mp and rightfully deserved it, the campaign was treated better even though it could never touch Halo CE or 3, not even close. Halo 5 got hated for the campaign and rightfully so, how do you give the main fucking character of the series 3 levels, did they not learn shit from Halo 2. This is why they should have just hired Marty on what to do and not to do with Halo. Halo 5 also had less features than Halo CE, which was plain retarded and deserved the hate for that too. Reach had everything but was shit accross the board.

PC has no games.

>antipirate shitposters are all just consolefags
What a shock

suck my girl cock already

Attached: 6C891531-F93D-44F5-99DD-36F991C4C3C3.jpg (900x1271, 795K)

Reach sold only 7 million copies, compared to Halo 2-5 selling well over that, before you start shouting Halo 5 only sold 5 million, in reality, Halo 5 sold over 10 million making Halo Reach one of the lowest selling Halo games in the series to date.

proof is in this thread. Hope M$ stays around forever

>lol PC gamez just werk u guiz

Attached: pc gaming.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>Reach had everything but was shit accross the board.
And yet was still better than 5

>no exclusives
>literally every motherfucking emulator
ok libtard see you around.

Attached: LOOKIN' GOOD.jpg (619x597, 193K)

But I don't like Microsoft either, I don't like any of the big three but currently, Microsoft and Nintendo are the least evil.

Keep posting this, maybe it'll come true one day kek

Why should I pay so much money to build a PC when i can play its games on an Xbox One X? PC has no exclusives.

Believe me they will, Sony is the only one leaving eventually.

It's really not. Reach almost made me switch over to Sony.

>shill for Halo
>doesn't like Microsoft
Ok

I like Halo and Metroid, doesn't mean I need to like the companies that make them. If you shill for the company you're a retard.

Most of this thread is anti PC vs PS4 shitposting, until a singe histrionic halofag lost his shit and went on a retarded tangent because MCC and Infinite are coming to PC. You fags are literally less relevant than Sony even in console wars.

>lets keep all the retards corralled-up in their shitty little paid online communities like the fucking peasants they are
on consoles you get normie retards and spics
but on PC you get furries, bronies, literal autists, and le epic meme redditors
PC out preforms consoles yeah but don't act like being part of "le PC masterrace" is anything to be proud of

Attached: 1549849410273.png (540x718, 293K)

>It's really not.
It really is
>Reach almost made me switch over to Sony.
Sure it did :)

>consolefag
>pirates are illiterate

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9ar4iU7FF1ra3vpd_250.gif (245x215, 1.94M)

As someone who has been railing against Sony for 25 years, I'm just as surprised that a dead console like Xbox is making people on here mad.

reach was worse than 1-3 in everyway but still regarded better than 4/5. Goes to show how bad 343 halo is. Fuck off shillboy.

Attached: 343shit vs reach.png (437x563, 117K)

It's true today, like it was true 10 years ago, then 20, then 30.

Yeah, I can guarantee that MCC and Infinite on PC will barely make a blimp, you guys don't exist as Halo fans and never will. I don't even expect neither game will even have MOD support.

>I like Halo and Metroid
>Microsoft and Nintendo are the least evil.
Ok shill

In other words it was never true

>It really is
It's not

Halo 4 and 5 (yes even 5) had a better campaign than Reach, I don't know how anyone could like Reach's campaign, it's so fucking boring. Halo 5 had a better multiplayer.

Thanks for proving my point. Keep losing your shit and coping all because you lost an exclusive.

You know I'm right, you have to be a faggot to love Sony so much since that's their audience.

nobody cares about your shit opinion, you said reach was regarded as the worst. You are wrong and a faggot, 343shit is (rightfully) hated more than reach

>tfw anti-prime day deal where I got Nintendo Switch plus Xbone digital edition for $350
Why the fuck not

I don't really care about that, I mean Halo CE and 2 are on PC, did that keep people from buying an Xbox or Xbox 360, stay in your little Yea Forums bubble, nothing will change when Infinite releases.

Nah you're just retarded, and I don't even like Sony.

>no exclusives
>uh actually it can play games on other consoles so that counts as an exclusive
are you retarded

Halo 5 had a fraction of the content at launch

I'll take racists and children over servers full of people with anime avatars

Attached: 684864684.jpg (1096x842, 249K)

yes because lack of content was the problem with 5, not the fundamental issues with gameplay and the campaign

I'm not though, it is regarded as the worst and Metacritic isn't going to change that, you seem to not want to talk about why the game is shit and just like to throw numbers in peoples faces. I bet you think Other M is good because it got favorable review scores too, huh?

>I don't really care about that
That explains why you've gone on an hour long tirade about Halo being dead on PC and how nobody cares about Halo if they don't play on Xbox instead.

Stay in your little retarded bubble, stay delusional and cope.

what's your evidence for reach being regarded as the worst? I guarantee you it won't be nearly as strong as the user aggregate on metacritic

Not as retarded as saying PC has no exclusive when it objectively has the most.

Not him but it was because Halo 5 had no content and it made Master Chief a side character which didn't help Halo 2 back in 2004. When it came to gameplay it was just a small amount of competitive fags that bitch about it.

gameplay's great, best in game user customizability since fucking Worms 2 ffs
>playing halo for campaign

other M has the lowest user score of the metroid games, and it's the worst. Seems to fall in line, just like in this case with Halo 4/5 being the lowest. Good job fucking yourself over with that cute statement.

>he says while posting on a chan website full of anime posts

Of course you would want racists and children.

Because it is dead on PC.

>muh Metecritic
So you just like the game because of a score right, competition is retarded.

pfff

>mods
We all know you mean anime.

>I'm not though,
You are.

>it is regarded as the worst
By you.

>just like to throw numbers in peoples faces.
>I bet you think Other M is good because it got favorable review scores too, huh?
It has a 6.6 user score on Metacritic.

But why is it worse, is it because of the score or because of the shit decisions, Sakamoto, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets made with the game?

Imagine coping this hard over having no games.

no I like the game because it's better, I merely provided evidence against your statement "reach is regarded lower than Halo 4/5"

Can you stop changing the subject so it seems like you're not a total failure? Reach is regarded as being better than 4/5 and you have nothing that can disprove me

>Because it is dead on PC.
It's not. No amount of coping because it's not Xbox exclusive anymore is going to change that.

>>just like to throw numbers in peoples faces.
These numbers came from Microsoft, man, why do you think they were disappointed in Reach back in 2011?
See

you can get a 'used' XBO X for $250 retard.

I don't own an Xbox though.

>PC is superior because you can MOD the game to add SEXY ANIME GIRLS

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Where is it better at, every campaign level was either mediocre or shit?

It is, I will eat crow if MCC does good and if Infinite does as good or better than the Xbox One and Xbox Scarlett versions.

the game lacks exploration and is filled with shit cutscenes. Halo 4/5 are shit because the gameplay mechanics are fucked (inb4 b-b-but reach changed...I acknowledged it's worse than 1-3 but still better than 4/5) and the story is shit, especially in the case of 5. Now, back to the actual topic on hand (this is the part you will ignore because you can't disprove it), other M is regarded as the worst metroid because it's user score is the lowest. Likewise, Halo 4/5 are considered worse than reach.

Any worthwhile remarks?

The score reflects the shit decisions made with the game. It didn't get favorable reviews by the actual players.

Persona runs better on PC than on PS4
Bloodborne can be played with PSnow
Red Dead will be released when the new gen version comes out, same shit as GTA V
Horizon, DS, TLOU2 are movies, you can watch them on youtube
Spiderman is cool I guess but on PC you get all the worthwhile switch games instead

pcpartpicker.com/list/
Do it.

>my numbers are better than your numbers!

Microsoft hasn't publicly announced sales figures for Halo games ever since 4. The '10 million sales' for Halo 5 came from Micheal fucking Patcher, not Microsoft.

>Where is it better at, every campaign level was either mediocre or shit?
why I think it's better is irrelevant, just like what you think. The issue at hand is what the majority of the fanbase prefers reach over 4/5, the latter being considered the worst

It isn't.
>I will eat crow
No you won't, you'll just pretend you never said it like every other histrionic shitposter on Yea Forums.

i say that everytime about every next gen.
im sure consoles will disappear eventually, any time now...

>PC is inferior because of mods that add FILTHY SEXY ANIME GIRLS, ignore the existence of other mods that expand the games features or improve gameplay. Everyone who plays on PC is a pedophile!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

In terms of gameplay I enjoyed Halo 4 and 5's campaigns more since you're faster but I wasn't fond of both being so fucking linear or that stupid ass squad shit from Halo 5.

It didn't deserve it, in Reach's case it was back by newfags and 3babies.

And it goes with the series jumping from 70 million copies sold in 2016 to 77 million copies sold in 2018.

Don't worry, RDR will come to PC some day. Just you wait! It's right around the corner. Any day now.

Attached: 5c0f9604a5ac610b3343816a-750-563.jpg (750x563, 87K)

Unlike you guys since I don't spend my life on here I mean what I say.

>It didn't deserve it, in Reach's case it was back by newfags and 3babies.
I was talking about Other M. If anything it deserved an even lower score than 6.6 which is already relatively low.

Your posts suggest otherwise.

How come anti Xbox threads get to stay up and almost hit bump limit?

Other M deserved a 3 or maybe even lower, I'm happy it flopped because if it didn't I don't think we would have gotten Samus Returns.

>In terms of gameplay I enjoyed
nobody give a fuck what you think, you projected your opinion onto an entire fanbase who doesn't share your view; halo reach is liked more than 4/5. And, just as stated, you ignored the important part of my post.

My final statement to your retarded posts: Fuck off shill, Halo has been continually spiraling into irrelevancy mostly due to 343's shit

>no u illiterate!
>tumblr .gif

Attached: 1503647321316.jpg (415x540, 75K)

You could hire a surrogate of good genetic health to bear you a Son for as little as $15,000
Why do people get married to 30 year old roasties?

The mods are bias.

I could build a car that outperforms the one I have in the carport too

Because even in these threads almost nobody even bothers to talk about Xbox until Halofags start shitting their pants.

>Halo has been continually spiraling into irrelevancy mostly due to 343's shit
>Halo 4 and 5 outsell Reach lifetime sales
>Halo more relevant than it ever was in 2009-2011
Uh huh

anti sony threads stay up all the time, only anti-nintendo threads get deleted because this is nintengaf. Although the online is so horrible on the switch not even the mods could paint criticizing it as trolling

Its always been that way and gpu prices have gotten way high the past decade cuz crypto mining.

>two bad Halo games outsell one bad Halo game's lifetime sales
No shit sherlock
>Halo more relevant than it ever was in 2009-2011
This delusion

2009-2011 was the worst Halo era.

retards and zoom zooms too stupid to operate a PC

You fags are now over a year behind on the GPU market. Embarrassing.

You hated Reach, we get it already.

>Don't worry, GTAV will come to PC some day. Just you wait! It's right around the corner. Any day now.

Attached: 1563858744181.jpg (750x563, 138K)

The point of that build is that it's comparable to consoles, not that it's even remotely a decent build.

I have 2 rigs I built last year just as budget builds.
Both cost around the $400 mark and perform right at the same performance as a ps4/xbone.

Nope