ITT: Gamer Foods

A man who never eats 'em pork buns is never a whole man.

Attached: 1562942015268.jpg (1000x600, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finecooking.com/recipe/steamed-pork-buns
youtube.com/watch?v=FWb1-_Q3szo
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
consumerist.com/2010/04/20/10-fast-food-items-worse-for-you-than-the-kfc-double-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=7AmQ-hOxo2Y
youtu.be/aJq6jL17tgs
youtube.com/watch?v=kM_xDjhkOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do i cook them?

Water. Just water.

pork meat is fucking disgusting
it's seriously repulsive, like pigs themselves
kyselves

make a dough with flour + water + yeast. Smash it, let it rise, smash it again, turn it into little balls, turn those balls into plate shapes, put your filling in the middle, fold it up, steam it and you are done.

You're moms ass!!!!!

the dough is just water+yeast+a little sugar+all purpose flour, the filling is ground pork,scallions, 5 spice, oyster and onions sauce, and corn starch

I can't get them down either. I think it's that I'm using a vegetable steamer instead of one of those little bamboo box things

why corn starch

I made a bunch of weed butter. does that count?

Okay Mohommad. Shouldn't you be out raping a goat or a young retarded child?

How do I get the tops of them to look so nice? Mine always look like creepy alien eggs.

just chuck em in the microwave

I wrap a wet paper towel around mine and microwave em.

Absolutely. Do yourself a favor and put a pitcher of water in the fridge before you eat it. Cottonmouth sucks

God I just want to bite those buns

For me, it's Annie's, the best Mac & cheese

Attached: ShellsWhiteCheddar-Thumbnail.png (250x345, 113K)

good advice. thanks friend

what do you drive on your way to buy your Gamer Fuel before you play your Video Games?

Attached: poor Jeep handling.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

/vck/ is the best.

Attached: 1553063750522.png (1440x1756, 356K)

I don't have a driver's license...

Pork is literally no worse than chicken or cow, but you buy into the jew and Muslim bullshit

You have to cook the meat before, right?

Back in bangkok my thai prostitutes used to buy this shit afterparty and I didnt know what the fuck they were
thank you user

To thicken the thing

what is a pork bun called at a chinese place
I've never found these to order

Achmed?

Every damn time I've played that game, it made me sooo unbearably hungry.

Attached: 0000.jpg (621x414, 23K)

A spoonful of weed butter in coffee is the best way to start your day.

Yes.
Season it and cook it before.

>A spoonful of weed butter in coffee is the best way to start your day.
get these drug addicts of my Yea Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1563651353009.gif (607x585, 301K)

Attached: 4564564.jpg (1000x600, 100K)

Dumplings?
Or if they're extra edgy Xiaobao or Dabao.
(eu fag disclaimer)

Weebs are 100x worse than people who smoke weed, go back to twitter you pedo

Attached: 78ad9f39.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Attached: d989bdc8.jpg (490x276, 29K)

Attached: 6d6b8140.jpg (700x521, 71K)

bet you also have tattoos, dirtbag

Attached: tattoos are for scumbags and sluts.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Nah, I cook my buns on vegetable steamer too. Tell me what happen to your buns muh boy

To bind it all together better

A year old compact hatch with a five speed manual transmission because I wanted something nice and cheap

We don't have them here and my English food vocabulary sucks.

... What's that on the inner side of his right calf?

fried chicken
mashed potatoes
biscuits

based retard, you're supposed to wash and cook the meat some time between the sty and the plate.

bao is bun
bbq pork buns are char siu bao

he's a self aware scumbag

I'm half Chinese and I have always thought that cha siu bao were pretty shitty. Yes i get the vidya reference, doesn't change my mind.
The objective best gamer food is nuts, rasins, and water.

Attached: 1563168015616.gif (240x160, 889K)

but how do you feel about soup dumplings?

Make a garlic confit with using olive oil (a little bit less than usual since you gonna mix this with weed butter)
Soften weed butter and mix the confit with some chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste
Spread that shit on some bread and toast it
Or just let it harden up on the cooler and put that shit on a nicely grilled/seared rib eye

Attached: 1561606949263.gif (540x603, 188K)

Chinese Flip style bao is best bao

Attached: bola bola-500x500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

bump for more buns

are pork buns cheap to make or nah?
lost my job recently and i'm looking for cheap foods that won't bore me to death

Stupid weeb.

If you're really hurting for cash, skip the meat and start getting creative with taters, corn and rice.

How did that even happen? Road wasn't wet or icey.

Unironically, how good is this stuff? I work at Whole Foods and pass by it all the time.

Attached: 1553810830928.jpg (2048x1152, 261K)

Attached: 1515409708151.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Sparkling water, please.

Sleeping dogs was pretty good

There's a bun place near my work and the pork buns they sell are bad compared to everything else for some reason. The pork is so little and too much sauce to compensate. Like I'd rather take the hotdog bun over it, but most of the time I just get the ham and cheese buns

>tried to make buns/dumplings once
>they all combined into one giant blob with a fleshlike consistency that everyone was too repulsed to try
>But it was delicious

Driver is retarded, look at the brake lights.

you don't. you let asians do that for you.

I wish it back bros

Attached: KFC-ZDD-1.jpg (850x488, 79K)

I want to fuck this sandwich with my tongue.

I like:

coffee (unsweetened, either black or with a bit of S-O-Y milk)
fresh OJ
fruit (grapes, apples)
bread (whole grain only)

everything else is either too fat, too sweet, too salty and makes you a Fatlus.

I never got to eat it

I miss driving standard

I could go for about two dozen of those motherfuckers right now.

fuck that looks good
guess I'm getting some manapua later today

2019....I am forgotten...

Attached: echoes.jpg (300x196, 14K)

Fuck, I want pork buns now

Literally just go buy two chick-fil-a sandwiches, throw away the buns and stack the chicken together

Just order it off a dim sum place. As an Asian, I guarantee you it's not worth the hassle of making it yourself. See

that's like 13 dollars

do americans really eat this? and no i am not obsessed

Attached: euros cant have this.jpg (2852x2876, 1.21M)

Chrysler makes the worst cars how the fuck do they even exist. Who the fuck would buy a jeep?

It's a joke/meme food item, use your fucking brain.

>Animal blood

Oh boy, and I JUST finished my trip to penang, the land of curry noodle soup with pig/chicken/duck blood in it

Attached: 20190717_204709.jpg (4032x2268, 2.35M)

Chrysler is funded entirely by lesbians buying pt cruisers

Attached: 1562377637927[1].jpg (1426x2048, 312K)

My grandmother is not a lesbian!!! Shut up you fucking pervert!!" That was his reply. He took off his pants and spread his legs, pulling her legs wide open before pushing into her like a raging bull. "Fuck her like you have never fucked any other woman before!" "No fucking way mom" said Sarah with disgust from the floor and she turned around to look at that motherfucking pedophile that walked over to her. Just like his grandmother, she was extremely turned on by this act. She had never experienced anything like what she did but he didn't care. He had taken what little self expression she had left and ran it towards that perverted motherfucker. The moment he got there, she took another step forward and started pumping him to make sure he was doing as it ordered to her, "Do you want to watch me fisted till your balls turn white or do you want to watch me go limp, begging and moaning into that cock, slowly rubbing my cunt all over your belly, while sucking all over it?" "What do you mean, milady" "You want to watch me rape her for you and she wants you to watch it in reverse too?!" asked Sarah as she started fucking her pussy like a maniac in no time. He grabbed her leg and pulled her down onto his bed, "I would really like that, milady you love that much.

based water drinker
bait. also obsessed

>No in&out in Canada
>Can't get lettuce burgers on the fly

I still manage to make it at home, but I'm outside more than I am at home so there's less opportunity to have it

Few things I envy the US for

Attached: 1556126261352.gif (872x632, 170K)

A&W shits on anything in the states, fuck off.

It does, also the A&W root beer is actually god tier because of how smooth it is. However I have to go closer into central Toronto or go into malls to eat from there so again I don't have it often

It's just a small but expensive step up from regular lazy mac in cheese. Cooking your own ain't hard, do that instead

In&out is the single most overrated thing on planet earth

Attached: 1530471138357.jpg (480x828, 77K)

>No in&out in Canada
You can have ours. I'm so fucking sick of In-N-Out.

Would be cool if it was filled with something yummy. Fuck, even ground beef would do. Soft-taco-balls. Fill that shit with some mozzarella, badaboom.

I JUST WANT A FAST FOOD PLACE TO DO BURGERS WITHOUT BUNS

Attached: 1561747527984.png (801x724, 707K)

Or daddies cummies

A 2006 Ford Focus, 135k miles. Nothing wrong with it, it's a solid ride. But my job is literally 2 minutes from my apartment so I'm not really expecting it to fuck up as long as I take care of it.

Based, nothing like having an edible and getting lost in an rpg

actually never had it, although i've heard its great. seems kinda like a novelty food to me, even if it is a great idea. i just prefer soup with noodles, meat and dumplings in it - you can have it all if you just ask

you can just ask for it on a lettuce bun and then take off the lettuce. why would you ask for this, though? fucking burgers are like 1cm thick from most shitty chain restaurant. i fucking hate frozen burger patties with a passion

Attached: Bistro Burg.jpg (500x333, 29K)

Driver was a woman. She starts panicking right after the first brake.

I hate when they add too much lettuce and the burger just falls apart on the plate

Attached: 1557964987107.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Dude has a tattoo on his right calf tho

Attached: 36a9la.jpg (500x802, 96K)

Attached: table dessert.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

That is so pretentious i feel like eating a cheap ass burger now.

>This is what rich white people like

>This is what rich white people like

Attached: gold steak.webm (640x800, 2.95M)

>Commercial that encourages cuckoldery

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Attached: 1552393657864.jpg (808x805, 38K)

Attached: pretentious inde dev makes dessert.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

To think he's going to shit out all of that gold leaf into the sewage system.
>inb4 gold mining city septic networks

that'll be 25,000 dollars sir

Attached: gold ice cream.jpg (560x415, 82K)

Why do people insist on eating gold. The human body can't digest that shit and it comes out the other end. Silver leaf on the other hand has health benefits.

oh yeah? then fuck you and have this ice cream

Attached: trash food on table.webm (610x776, 2.99M)

salt bae is so handsome

i think i'd be dead by now if i were a frequent driver, too many retards barreling away

for the same reason idiots eat those ungodly spicy peppers, to brag about it and to look cool

>Boomers eating spicy pepper to show off
>Years later their livers are fucked up from the unnecessarily acidic food intake.

Do you have to use pork meat for this? I've got some left over beef mince and veggies I wouldn't mind trying this out.

It would be a beef bun, then.

based NEET

If you tip her well, she might braap for you

Attached: nmnytcruvc631.jpg (1125x1113, 165K)

He's right you know

so, this is what they meant by women liberation, better than be raising children huh?

literally only ok if he's banging her or gay. Better if he is banging her without having to commit to marriage.

sign me the fuck up

Can you make like a massive pork bun or do they have to be small? I wanna make one the size of a fucking bowling ball and eat it over several days.

I could live with this.

Attached: 1560194560743.jpg (720x720, 30K)

>homer are you still eating that pork bun

Bigger pork buns means high chance of the pork+dough not cooking well enough inside.

i love burgers

Attached: double western.jpg (660x384, 44K)

>$8.89
you know that's not bad

You don't cook the pork first before throwing it into the bun? I thought this was similar to making a shepards pie.

>tfw going to have a pork bun tonight.
fuck you Yea Forums

Attached: monster hunter lunch.webm (480x480, 2.76M)

Is this food?
Is someone expected to eat this?

Yeah I was gonna say this too, the bigger something is the harder it is to cook through
Make a bunch of em and share them with family/coworkers
Either the pork ends up overdone or the dough undercooked

Attached: Mexican Cuisine 1.webm (472x796, 799K)

Lets explore that.
finecooking.com/recipe/steamed-pork-buns

You're right, the pork is premade before thrown into the bun, nvm. All you need to worry about then is the dough.

that dude must be the mvp at thanksgiving

man dinosaurs sure mustve been something

imagine the shits from it tho. goddamn it would be like the smell of death.

Attached: pagpag.webm (540x302, 2.86M)

woman

semen

Attached: 1516475678646.jpg (326x325, 18K)

I want to feed Pharah all my cums

pork is the tastiest meat in the world
cow is the actual overrated meat

is that an ostrich?

Christ that looks umai

Attached: Toriko.jpg (165x247, 50K)

>ttfw no pork bun gf
youtube.com/watch?v=FWb1-_Q3szo

rather have that then this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

*ahem*
I live alone and friendlessly and eat those ungodly peppers because I like them for some reason

Holy based. Annie's is just about the only food brand that prides itself on being organic that's actually tasty.

Attached: man sandwhich.webm (600x338, 2.93M)

Whats the current state of your asshole?

someone (probably (You)) posted this the other day and i didn't click it. not happenin today, either

Why is this stupid asshole trying to get someone to start pounding his ass?

if you enjoy eating shit like the carolina reaper I gotta ask, do you use it as seasoning or do you just enjoy pain and eat it raw

they do rip me up
I don't indulge all the time for that reason but I can't stay away for too long

Just remember it doesn't exempt the pork bun from having a cold nasty core if you try to make one the size of a birthday cake.

How's your liver? You have inner stomach ulcers yet?

these donuts are great jelly filled are my favorite

Attached: 1558997513769.jpg (3376x4528, 2.74M)

>I don't indulge all the time for that reason but I can't stay away for too long
I'm pretty sure Pickle-user had the same mantra when he was burning out his lower intenstines with that shit.

>carolina reaper
never had that outside sauce form
I like to eat peppers raw though
they can overwhelm the taste of any food so it's kind of stupid to put them in a dish that takes effort

t. kike

I think if you make a dish with a dry heat it can work

Japs eat it you goat fucker and they're the most uptight fuckers in the world

I was going to try it with a hangi pit when the rest of the family gets together on an occasion. If it doesn't work as well then I'll just parcel it out to whoever wants to risk it and eat the rest myself.

Jelly donuts are great.

WATER

Give me

It's alright
$7 Here with some wedges

why does it have contruction paper on it?

This makes me irrationally angry. What the fuck.

>all these porkbros itt
Based

Attached: jane.jpg (249x267, 7K)

SPICY FISH BALLS

same and its been back a couple of times now.

Attached: meat video.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

bonus fibre

Not hik but I just watched Alton Brown make Texas-style chili with some dried peppers like scotch bonnets, I bet you could push the threshold with something hotter

>wee sheen takes a few bites and dumps the rest.
Ethopia is still suffer from a terriable famine and this motherfucker just dumps his half eaten food like its common trash desu.

>tfw live in flyover country with no good baozi
I'm gonna try to make it myself, fuck it.

>I'm Lovin It

I wish the place where I get pork buns had a meat to bread(?) ratio like this. They always skimp out on the meat

I don't eat food prepared, handled, or served by people with tattoos.

Maybe those niggers should learn to produce food instead of being niggers then huh
You can always move to be among your pets if it bothers you so much

>all this food itt
>tfw living off a diet of ramen, rice, pasta and occasional take out if I'm feeling generous.
Wew laddie

I love how you dumb fucks needed religion to tell you, "please don't eat the easily spoiled meat it will kill you" which probably didn't work on you retards so you needed a literal prophet telling you, "don't eat the pig or god hates you."

But you know what? These days even in warzone cities fridges are not uncommon.

Not him but I don't mind them simply because a lot of them remind me of Aaron Franklin and he's one of my favorite TV cooks

>that ending
lul if he ain't fuggin then hes either a gay or a cuck

Forgot pic. I realize he's not inked but he has that same vibe

Attached: 15-AaronFranklin-Masterclass-600x0-c-default.jpg (600x375, 46K)

Takeout kills your budget. One McDonald's meal these days is enough money to buy you a 10lb bag of rice and some canned meat

racist, do you also ask them for their social media accounts to see if they post something offensive?

Attached: a very american video.webm (720x404, 652K)

pretty sure canned meat is cheap as shit, also look for store brand bags of vegetables that you can steam all at once and just ziploc what's left over

Why not just give things a go? Most cooking is near impossible to fuck up. The margin for error is incredibly generous. It's not like baking where if your measurements and times are slightly off the whole thing is ruined.

Since most chefs are lower middleclass, good luck with that,oh and let's think about all the factory subhumans that make all the other shit you eat.

I buy all my food that I don't grow myself from Hutterite colonies.

that's nothing, there's a hospital themed resturant in las vegas where you have to sign a waiver to eat one of their big burgers

Attached: from the heart attack grill.jpg (1536x768, 188K)

I steal all my food because I'm a nigger

Based with taste

would you rather eat a burger from heart attack grill or have a burger prepared by jack?

Attached: Non-Newtonian Fluid.webm (1280x720, 1015K)

tried it, cheetos need to be on top and the sauce needs flamin hot but otherwise bretty gud

This thing is a sodium overdose. I used to love it back when I ate at KFC.

>chicken on a stiiiiiick!

am I legally required to sign a waiver before eating it

What's Yea Forums favorite food?

for either?

Attached: chinese food 1.webm (600x325, 2.63M)

chicken nuggets

I'm a skinny rather fit dude with a pretty balanced diet but sometimes I really wished I could get my hands on disgusting shit like that but all they have here are larger fast food franchises and modest restaurants of all types that wouldn't dare to make shit like this.

Shit and Semen

I'd rather eat something jack made, fucking hate hospitals I'd rather eat jack food as long as I don't have to wear a gown

Tendies of course.

Chippy butty

Habajamhabillahaballahjallabamuhaba-*Explodes*

Attached: trotacos mpo.webm (640x640, 1.97M)

I would pay a big penny to eat in a restaurant where attractive women fed me using their feet.

Attached: Mexican Cuisine 2.webm (600x336, 2.97M)

Those faggots better fix their lights before it give some guy a seizure.

Note to anons balance your diet out and don't force yourself to subsist enitrely on one staple food regardless of how cheap it might have been. I lived off dryshit of pasta and I'm still regretting it months after. My asshole looks like Proxy Paige's and it feels like it too. I can't sneeze in public without fear of shitting myself.

What movie is this? I remember that this guy is preparing food for his daughter(s) or something

>not having your gf feeding you while you pub stomp faggots in Cod
do you even gamer?

>mestre_da_pizza.flv

That looks like literal shit in undercooked dough wtf

>tfw fuggin the wife and feeling her belly after shes had a big meal.
feelsgoodman

Attached: Cthulhu.jpg (960x863, 205K)

>animefags trick into eating pork

This is the most inconvenient way to have food, who the fuck wants this? It would be too god damn annoying to eat to enjoy, and there'd be so much wasted food. It's difficult to just scoop it up from a flat surface. How much does this even cost?

Your waifu would appreciate you having a well balanced diet tbqhwy famila.

>that smile on his face the entire time
kek

That's fucking hot, how much does this cost and where would I have to go to purchase a dinner like this?

>he actaully thinks you are supposed to "eat" the food
kek

>can look at it irl
>spend the time looking at it through your phone

End it, everything must stop.

eat drink man woman

Attached: chinese food 2.webm (600x325, 2.56M)

noice

You don't need pork to have a "well-balanced" diet. Its the shittiest food on earth.

But how else will you post it to all your (((friends))) on the twatter or fakeberg

being a poorfag should be a death sentance

What makes it so shit?

Whatever you say there Ahemd

Attached: chinese food 3.webm (600x325, 2.86M)

If you forcefed some mudslime a nice juicey pork sandwich would he spontaneously combust?

Attached: 1562539664572.jpg (720x380, 65K)

Where do you live? I'm from St Louis and we have our fair share of ridiculous food joints, mind you nothing quite 'triple double balty deluxe on a raft etc etc' but I've had some wacky meals, like pic related, it's got bacon jam on it and that's bacon cheddar dip on the side

Attached: The Wilford Bremley.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Apparently much like eating during the day at Ramadan, they're allowed to eat pork if not doing so meant they'd literally starve and die. The rule is basically "look it's forbidden but let's not be retarded here"

are there videos of muslims being forced to eat pork?

Attached: chinese food 4.webm (600x325, 1.63M)

Ah yes, the "well balanced" diet of halal lamb, fuck tons of curry powder, and all prepared by a smelly brown man who doesn't wash his hands after toilet paperless hand wiping his ass after shitting. Delicious.

>implying there aren't a&w's in the states

We have A&W here user. There's one down the road from me.

That is until you meet that one Wahabi'ist

>The rule is basically "look it's forbidden but let's not be retarded here"
>islam
>not retarded
minor kek

Like every religion there's a thousand loop holes allowing to break the rules at any time for any reason

Then tie the fucker down and give himself a generous helping of FREEDOM desu.

There's an "except in case of absolute emergency" clause on pork specifically to address starvation issues because let's face it, it was a lot easier to starve back then.

whats wrong with cornbread?

Meme food is not something the majority of americans will ever eat even once in their life. The things that make up that "sundae", sure.

Tried those at a chinese bakery, the texture of the bread is fucking gross. I felt like I was eating a sponge.

Much prefer the egg buns over that dried out trash.

>no answer
FUCK YOU GUYS I JUST WANTED TO WIPE UP SOME DIP FROM A GIRL'S ASSCRACK I HAVE THE MONEY
FUCK

Pleb rich metal anyway. I only eat Platinum leaf

The only gamer juice you need

>currently floating on that lavender kush

Attached: 1563274049897.jpg (2491x3728, 789K)

If you want a proper reaction to meat you just need to kidnap a few vegans, starve them for a few days and watch them come begging for it. That or just force feeding dairy to a lactose intolerant person and watch them gas themselves to exhaustion.

Gumbo

East-Asians like bouncy food for some reason. Chicken connective tissue is a popular bar snack in Japan.

sandvich

>local skunk

I don't trust food made by a white guy that didn't serve time in prison. Somehow I just know the food will be better if he did.

Tendies

It's a good burger but it's way too expensive. It's like 6 dollars for just a double bacon cheeseburger.

Restraunt i used to work at had that minus the mac n cheese. Was in florida though

>unironically dudeweedlmao
If you didn't want to be called a humongous fag, you wouldn't have posted this.
You humongous fag.

Not to mention pic related. Makes me feel like I'm eating spicy erasers.

Attached: Tteokbokki-Korean-spicy-rice-cakes-OPTM.jpg (600x900, 59K)

You don't have to cook it beforehand

cheese sandwich

Any filling is fine. Red bean paste is my favorite

As I see it the tattoos are a symbol of pain immunity, hence why they can naturally stand the heat of the kitchen. Plus tats go with beards which leads to a general masculinity thing, and cooking meet is masculine yadda yadda yadda
I'd probably be one of them myself but I fucking hate needles so fuck paying out the ass for self-mutilation

my gfs ass ayy yooooo!

What's your favorite quick and easy recipe?

His gf's ass ayy yooooo!

Attached: fried egg sandwich.jpg (1600x1071, 138K)

The only gamer juice you need

>currently floating on that lavender kush

Attached: It's Medicinal.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Might be just a general change in what is visually acceptable but there are far more people investing tattoos then there were in the past. My grandfather had some work done because he was in the miltary but even he was telling me that it was nowhere near as common as it is today. Having a tat in his time at least he said was because you had a reason for it whether you served time, you were part of a gang and if you were a bush nigger it was because you wanted to scare whitey by having your face marked up with swirls and shit. I'm curious as to what the fashion trends are going to be in the next 50 years or so or if there will be some kind of purity counterculture to compete with the body modifications.

bistecca alla fiorentina

Attached: 1563255564516.png (281x217, 79K)

jack has a cheaper option and much better

Attached: BaconUltimateCheeseburger.png (1280x1280, 274K)

two (You)s and it still wasn't for you huh?

cosco pizza

I don't like eggs. Even the smell of fried or boiled eggs makes me want to vomit.

The food your mother used to make every time I paid a visit.

stupid dumb stormfag scum

Not gonna lie but I love eating out my gfs pussy desu. Feels great man.

I'm sorry for your loss

I'm the same but with mushrooms. I can't stand the smell of that shit frying its disgusting.

My nigga, every once in a while I'll be drunk and craving one of these fuckers, that or that chicken tater melt munchie meal
>used to hate eggs any way but scrambled
>until I watched Howl's Moving Castle
>now I love soaking up that liquid gold with toast and bacon

Attached: costco.jpg (2500x1407, 1.54M)

Has parasites that resist cooking, generally high in heavy metals since their diet is terrible

Imagine getting so cucked by a religion you can't eat one of the most delicious meats on the planet.

Welcome to Costco. We love you.

last time i went to a jack in the box, they had this but with bbq, maybe it was a limited time only idk and let me tell you, i never enjoyed a hamburger so much with every bite before.

Attached: burger3.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Imagine cucking your health for an illusory pleasure that you realize is false when youve stopped eating it for long enough.

>anime
hmmm

You are what you eat. The pig is what it eats, aka shit.

This thread makes me want to learn how to cook. Are there any steps to it or do you just do it and hope you get better

Imagine being such a cuck that the very concept in on your mind 24/7 lmao. Have sex.

just be yourself bro works for me.

Daily reminder that if you eat nonwhite foods you are a cuck. Eating nonwhite foods is tantamount to committing cultural miscegenation, and ergo eating ethnic foods is supporting white genocide.

Hey, tell me honestly that this doesn't look delicious

Attached: bacon and eggs.gif (300x300, 1.8M)

make sure you don't put too much oil in a pan, could burn the fuck outta your arm when you flip a burger

Correct anyone that eats pasta is a subhuman nigger.

>talks some shit
>thinks like shit
>probbaly looks like shit too
it checks out.

Both.

studio ghibli knows how to make the tastiest looking 2D food but also some other animes, too.

Attached: anime pizza.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

>implying I'm white

I look truthful.

>thinks stranger he disagrees with must look like shit
>probably projects his own physical insecurity
Checks out.

I'm so fucking pissed that all the chinese food places near me don't sell these. It's a fucking travesty.

Italians are unironically white though so your entire arguement is invalid.

Practice just like anything else. If you follow recipes you can make good food really easily. Eventually you can combine concepts you've learned from those recipes and apply it elsewhere. It's really satisfying just looking through your fridge and pantry and then making something tasty all on your own.

this feels more lewd then food wars

When I started cooking it was with simple shit I'd be able to make multiple different ways. Something easy like eggs a bunch of different ways can be such a good way to get down so many fundamentals and they're cheap to fuck up compared to like, steaks.

Never heard of the concept of reprising someone's word in another context to show him that he's wrong? I dont care about cuckold shit.

Attached: soulless.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Start simple, my easy go to is pan fried pork chops with potatoes. Usually I just do mashed but I've been considering other options

the only chinese places around me were shut down for health viaoltions also they were taking the local animals to serve as special of the day. fuckin chinks

>seafood pizza

Attached: astro_barf1_1024.jpg (1024x625, 141K)

I just experiment with what I have and see what works. Getting the shits the next morning means I fucked something up in the recipe good thing its not my day job because I would have killed somebody by now. I love making things with pasta though that food is so easy and filling.

Attached: 1520137416177.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Japan is notoriously bad at pizza but the concept itself isn't bad if you've had like, a seafood po boy or shrimp alfredo before. It's seafood and cheese on carbs, what's not to like?

>american cuisine

Attached: 1543010013635.webm (320x400, 2.56M)

food wars tries too hard to use lewdness to sell when others anime already do it better

Attached: burger anime.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>animefaggots
every time

For me, it's Cream of Gushroom soup.

Attached: cream of gushroom gamer grub.jpg (1080x1263, 121K)

>oh no, animefags in my anime site?

Attached: angry waifu eating burger.webm (720x480, 361K)

>entire family is full of seafood eaters
>cant stand it outside of certain fish
no idea how that happened. the smell of oysters is one of the few things that actually makes me lose my appetite.

why

>he doesn't put cookies into cup of hot chocolate and scoop it out like a chunky soup.
get on my level plebs

Attached: 15518843384530.png (270x232, 74K)

Trauma caused from being force fed it as a wee lad. I know because it happened to me.

It' actually a good thing to learn.
Tell her what you want, don't get friend zone'd

do you even need to ask?

Attached: Bowl of Ramen.png (553x369, 321K)

Chuck a bunch of shit in a frying pan with salt pepper and garlic.

It's just your mom's pubes.

fatty detected

Porchetta is actually something else. The flavor on that meat is unrivaled imo

wheredoyouthinkweare.bmp

Attached: chinese_delicacy.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

It comes from the dirtiest animal in the world. Look into all the reasons pig meat is unhealthy, you'll be surprised

I got to eat this once.

Never again.
It doesn't looks pretty, it's dfficult to eat, it doesn't tastes good, it costs a lot.
If anything I'll just give hershey bars and cookies to kids and throw it on a table, it's the same principle.

>tfw I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning
>but we didn't have any milk
it was a hard day today i'll tell ya that much.

>Shrimp
>Shallots
>Green peppers
Fuckin christ who eats this shit.

>Ham and mushroom
Patrician
>Red head
Hnnnng

>Beef
>White Onions
Why are you even eating pizza

>fucking Macaroni noodles and bacon
God damn who the fuck orders Cici's Pizza as take out?

who dis?

my gf

me :)

Are the males generally bald ?

It actually has less sodium than a lot of other sandwiches and burgers from other fast food restaurants: consumerist.com/2010/04/20/10-fast-food-items-worse-for-you-than-the-kfc-double-down/

The double down is actually not that bad compared to other fast food. People freak the fuck out because it's two pieces of chicken and no bun, but no one freaks out about double and triple hamburgers.

Ravioli actually makes me lose my mind.
I've went on training programs and cut my eating down no problem until someone puts a plate of ricotta cheese prosciutto ravioli in front of me.

Attached: crack coccaine.jpg (1548x878, 180K)

I make a homemade hamburger helper and it sustains me for two days. And I can experiment a little with whatever shit in the fridge I can add so it's versatile to make

Attached: IMG_0124.jpg (200x200, 6K)

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD USE A PORK BUN
youtube.com/watch?v=7AmQ-hOxo2Y

>mfw this thread

Attached: 1560547773919.jpg (1080x1045, 520K)

>those literal slabs of bacon
God those look so fucking good.

Sauce?
I seem to have vague memories of this video

Literally just order a burger and ask for no bun at ANY fast food place.

Yeah I felt that way too, made it kinda awkward considering I got into cooking manga/anime with Toriko and then went to this
That isekai restaurant show was a favorite of mine, I look kinda like Owner
GURUMEH JIDAI

Attached: Toriko fish.gif (500x283, 342K)

t. never had pulled pork bbq sandwich
and you can never have one, mohammad. Be useful and fly into some more yankee skyscrapers.

>give me the faceapp, doc

>disliking pork

truly cucked and jewpilled

>Oooh wow! woweeee!
>*Everyone on the table is looking at waiters playing and drawing with their desser*
>Yeah Carol, this is so amazing, right!
>*waiters finish*
>All right! Let's dig in!
>*Everyone eating is wondering if they really needed this, and telling to themselves they could've done it themselves*

>"a man who never eats pork bun is never a whoooooole man"
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I'm glad I listened to Yea Forums and played Sleeping Dogs.

I believe that's UK style bacon, can some bong confirm or deny?

Chebureks are pretty damn good, especially if you need to stretch out one pound of meat to last for a few days. I make them semi-regularly, including a home made mayonnaise.

Attached: Cheburek.png (685x693, 961K)

I love toriko shame they stopped using the best theme after it was almost over

>on a diet
>mfw seeing this thread

Attached: 1552181668339.png (1094x1052, 488K)

pasta and chicken salad is the ultimate gamer food
>delicious
>fills you up
>not fatty food that will give you a blood clot while gaming

Attached: 1559748369003.webm (720x1280, 1.3M)

And inshallah durka durka to you too chief.

Not a bad game to gamble on considering it goes on sale for like $3 all the time

The unsung hero of Hong Kong

People freak over salt, you can undo any potential damage by just drinking enough water after. There's nothing you can do about excess of fat or sugar though.

There's nothing better than bacon. You're missing out.

no. annoyingly enough im the only one thats losing their hair.

DUUUUDDDEEEE

>Gringos complaining about spicy food

We don't eat it to show off you retards, people like spicy food.
Some people like habanero or tabasco on their food.
Some people like you probably love molten cheese on whatever bread or tortilla chips. Fuck you.

i mix one part mayo, one part bacon bits, one part cheetos. mix lightly.

the mayo coats the cheetos and does two things: first, it creates a layer around the cheeto dust, so when you pick it up, you dont get that staining effect on you. the second, closely related to the first, is that you dont need to fumble and look at the cheetos when trying to grab them. you just dip your hand into the bowl and the mayo sticks it to your fingers. you dip suck and return to playing. sucking the mayo cheeto mixture off your fingers stops the cheeto dust and lets you do this entire process quickly and cleanly. i can pretty much do this before any respawn in splatoon.

alternatives: fritos and barbicue sauce, but the sugar gets sticky fast unless you suck hard

I'm not talking about shit like banana or habnero peppers I'm taking about shit like carolina reapers and pepper x

You have my deepest condolances user. Everytime I brush my hair I'll think of you.

That wall isn't going to build itself Pedro.

No. "Bacon" here is generally back-bacon, not belly. As for thickness, it comes in a variety of sizes just like everywhere else on the planet.

>There's nothing you can do about excess of fat or sugar though.
Chicken is a lean meat and the breading of the Double Down patties has less carbs than the bun on any fast food sandwich. Again, no one thinks twice about eating a double cheeseburger, but make it a double chickenburger and remove the bun and everyone loses their minds. Realistically, the Double Down has a better meat/protein to carb ratio than other sandwiches due to removing the bun. People are just emotionally reactionary idiots who don't check the numbers before panicking.

hot enough food literally fires off dopamine receptors. its basically a mini high. git gud maggits

>this entire thread
>no ones has posted the toilet bowl

I've eaten those.
They don't taste like anything, they taste like each and every ingredient, kinda like fried chicken and waffles, one would think it's a really good combination, but it literally isnt.

Not to mention why the hell is she using pincers and shit, so fucking pretentious for the disgusting "meal" she's about to build.

>TFW the mercury levels in your tuna is so high that it starts to sparkle.

are you allowed to rim the girls or what

Anybody could sizzle that thing up at home couldn't they? Since its just a pattie sandwich with some bacon in the middle. You would probblay save money too in the long run.

>too much bland, sticky dough around too little bland pork
Are pork buns the chitlins of Japan?

hnnng I'm fucking drooling

Chicken is particularly high in Omega 6s and so is the oils they use to fry it. Beef and cheese have little Omega 6s.

Anyway the most accurate thing is to pay attention to how you feel after or in general if you eat it regularly. I rarely eat fried shit.

do you enjoy living dangerously?

yes

Oh and btw sugar doesnt have the same effect has carbs without fructose. I wasnt saying that the little carbs there is in a bun is problematic. Although ive heard most bread in USA has added sugar in it.

With chicken you don't fuck around because if you don't cook it right then you might get salmonella.

i'm about 2 steps away from rocking a power donut.

Go eat a reaper

I don't understand how people find weed to buy, it's not even criminalized where I live and people smoke it all the time, but I don't know where they get it.

literally ask

literally ask anyone

>Yea Forums cooking thread
These and the animal threads are the best for cozy shitposting.

You could, but it wouldn't taste the same because you don't have KFC's breading recipe.

>they got rid of the polish dog
Still upset. The chili is great though, haven't tried their burger but I hear it's good.

Take Zinc man, seafood is particularly high in it. And btw Im talking for experience, Zinc Picolinate between 50 to 100mg for a while made my hair thicker. Seafood also has Selenium which is good for hormonal balance, so you can supp that as well.

>people smoke it all the time, but I don't know where they get it.
Have you tried asking them?

Either carne asada fries or Japanese curry.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 137K)

just ask for bao (pronounced like a short, fast version of "bow" as in bowing) and show them pictures of animals you want to eat

Is china the jews of the east?
Are they occupying the biological niche the jews use in the west?

Panko bread crumbs is far superior to whatever the Colonel uses

no, we don't

those smashed fried potatos ruined it for me

I was thinking of this exact video clip at work earlier today

It shouldn't need to be that spesific because its only a pattie sandwich that skimped out on the buns that said breading shouldn't be a difficult task there is different ways of doing it. KFC's breading is only good because there is money involved so what you pay there is the expectation that it has to be worth it. You do all of this at home and you can experiment with different breading recipes to change up the flavours.

Sure but don't pretend it's lean when its been dipped in frying oil. The oil is toxic by its fatty composition. You can cook the lean parts of chicken without frying it.

Imagine this being your job, how degrading

Hey, I didn't say it would be better or worse, just that it wouldn't be the same.

that's the price you pay to be retarded

you know thats the shitty camera right?

I'll never understand Yea Forums's obsession with Sleeping Dogs. That game was average as fuck.

Superior buns coming through.
Bierocks are fucking yum. I actually made a ton of them for a cozy lan party some buddies and I had a few weeks ago.
2019 and the game we mainly played was AoE2.

Attached: bierocks.jpg (1400x933, 524K)

Well the 20-something hours it takes to finish are much more valuable.

just go buy 2 KFC chicken filets and assemble one yourself

>implying
Unless you are one of those whores from eastern yurop that was sent there on the slave trade there is good money to be had in this. Saudi princes are known for splashing lavish amounts on shit like this so if you are some high class escort this would be easy money. Get your ass eatan out and get paid for it.

looks like a weird gimmick but honestly I would eat that, I like mixing foods anyway

You're a brainless memelord if you really believe that all americans act the same though.

I got it for 5 bucks and I only played halfway through because I had it years ago on the 360. I had my time with it but still manages to hold the charm it had at launch.

Attached: mexican cuisine3.webm (608x568, 2.92M)

it's more limited though

even that is barely in one fourth of the continental US.

looks like shit in bread.

Attached: mexican cuisine4.webm (640x640, 1.57M)

>looks like shit in bread.
you look like shit in bread

>it's been three years

LMAO! I don't think it'll be built at all

>no u
least I didn't serve shitty bread to a pack of gays that like a game thats been long dead for years bruh

why are the tortillas so slimy

Its a huge meme but I guess you have to try it and may like it like me for a few years but I wish I didn't try it.

Get out.

Attached: torta grande.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

who the fuck cares about food
if it not smells like shit just eat it to stay alive and keep playing
if it smells like shit just dip it in ketchup and eat anyway

This is amazing

they're cooked until crispy/soft in lard/animal fat, user

you do fry your tortillas, don't you?

Attached: unnecessary strawberry plate.webm (666x374, 2.88M)

no i buy them in a pack and heat them up in a pan :)

Annie's shit is so good. I've grown up eating it and I don't think they have one bad product. How do they do it?

>sense of smell is borderline useless
its probably why i dont care about food myself. you could blindfold me and put a cup of coffee right up to my nose and i wouldnt be able to tell you what it was beyond 'hot water'

that ending

Attached: 1559791134150.jpg (346x688, 60K)

Some guy told me pizza in japan tastes horrible

Friends mostly but a lot of the time you can just ask if you live in the slum areas of the city since a majority of the people living there are unemployed druggos. Potsmokers will shout to the high heavens saying that you should get into and shit but honestly after all my time of smoking dak I'd rather have my money back from it all. You can blow so much money on that shit and then some. The only real benefit I got out of it was how easy it was to turn a prude chick into a wet slut after a few minutes worth of puffing.

Make me faggot

That could be something to do with your brain desu like a tumor or something if you can't smell or taste things.

what do you mean there is no tip, silly?

Attached: your pizza is here.webm (960x540, 3M)

>tipping
I'm glad that isn't a thing here.

Hold up. Is that a baby rat?

dont tip my fucking pizza you slag

oi luv i's got a tip for ya right 'ere
>*unzips dick*

Where the fuck are all the toppings?

Attached: 1339115829548.jpg (727x1000, 130K)

I hate mexican "dorilocos"

But that's 100% american

I said "small tiddies," not "ant bites." Take it back.

>nearly hit the big 500
wew

Heart Attack Grill no question.

I'm a fairly big guy but i can't really eat much so i'd most definitely be one of the patrons they pull in for show. but i'd still rather sit through that _and_ the greasy, flavorless, but still completely edible burger they put out compared to whatever E. Coli ridden monstrosity that Jack has managed to stick his unwashed sausage fingers into

>pointy knees 2/10 would not bang

I heard Patton Oswalt was the one who got this taken out.

youtu.be/aJq6jL17tgs

I really hope they fucking had a big party for all that goddamn food, what a huge waste otherwise.

bizarrely considering how closely related the 2 are, my sense of taste is fine. i've looked into this with doctors and everything is physically fine.
i did have my nose broken when i was like 9, fuck knows if thats related to it.

Don't they literally eat babies too?

Boomers are either a hit or miss with food, jesus christ.

>local skunk
>nog with a cumshot blasted down his back
Sounds more like you desu, Tyrone

You're thinking of the "famous bowl", user.

>he's a self aware slut

based terry

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 223K)

just tell me when to stop, user

Attached: chocolate pancake.webm (240x240, 2.7M)

Nah, it was just phased out like Taco Bell's volcano menu (RIP). Besides, his most-known KFC bit was the Famous Bowl, or as he called it, "A failure pile in a sadness bowl". Speaking of
youtube.com/watch?v=kM_xDjhkOU4
Apparently it was this bit that got him the role of Remy in Rattatouile.

Wow user you're so cool I wish I knew somebody that was cool enough to smoke marijuana

>biological niche
>of an ethnic group

how can you be this stupid, has /tard/ fried your brain even at your young age?

Pizza

Attached: 1562028848928.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

I wish he didn't become such an SJW because I really enjoyed his early work.

Attached: now I'm sad.png (703x305, 213K)

It looks like mulch

Attached: 1563845784162.gif (255x255, 363K)

I think he's funny too but i'm still butthurt about him bullying AVGN
punching down like that, especially as part of a screeching internet mob, is pretty faggot-tier if you ask me. But no one did.

They kind of have the same situation as Brazil pizza, it's just a godless free for all where no one stops to think "Hey, maybe this shit doesn't actually belong on pizza?"
>Corn? Sure thing
>Shrimp and Octopus? No problem
>Mayo? Slather that shit up
>Eggs? Go right ahead

That and he killed his wife.

Is it true japanese mayo tastes different?

Oh, I'm sure they'll find some other way to do that.

They use rice vinegar instead of distilled vinegar but more importantly, they use only the yolk and not the entire egg in the recipe. As a result it has a consistency more like a custard.

Who the fuck eats pizza like that?
Was this creature grown in a lab or something?
If it pulled that shit somewhere like New York or Chicago, it'd be dragged out into the street and severely beaten.

Attached: heaven's door johnny.png (911x878, 734K)

i will never get the point on this video, with this much powder your throat will get so dry you can't enjoy the pancake anymore

first kills his wife and then becomes an sjw

Attached: eternal dough.webm (320x180, 2.83M)

If you ever see Kewpie mayo in stores buy it and find out.

Uhhh, I ordered the sausage pizza.

In mexico there's this one place that kinda does that with pizza.

I think they make enchiladas pizza, hot wings pizza, hamburguer pizza, taco pizza among others.
The one in the picture have chile relleno and probably molletes toppings or some shit.

Attached: pizza-perro-negro-descuento-festival-marvin-2018.jpg (1140x854, 144K)

what's the point of this

Whatever happened to Ullillilla and his extremely autistic platformer

why does he go from fork and knife, to bare hands, then at the end puts on gloves?

Attached: 1549032540107.png (401x231, 143K)

>perro negro
basado

Attached: gamer snack.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

because hes a fucking faggot

last i heard he got a job at walmart

look him up, he beat his fear of open water and is now a recreational free diver.

This single webm has been the easiest and most consistent bait to post for the past... 5 years? Maybe longer.

>this webm
I fucking lost it at the sandwich

Attached: c7b86ec1be83a58d250187b1c3a8908b20d342b5_hq.gif (320x180, 722K)

Its funny because he looks greasy himself. Maybe he shouldnt eat pizza.

Attached: meat portal.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 1544174704015.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

what is that stuff? intestines? doesn't look like meat

I think it's a literal tub of an assortment of all kinds of meat trimmings from beef to chicken. That's some unsanitary shit if there's undercooked pork in there.

Lol good luck keeping that pepperoni in place while you shove all that sticky potato around

Fucking meme gif recipes

who here /munchybox/

Attached: Munchy_Box.jpg (4088x2868, 1.52M)

My country doesn't have it.

Someone needs to make an actual rice ball but fill it will jelly. Call em Brock's Famous Homestyle Jelly Donuts.

Jesus christ

>alternatives: fritos and barbicue sauce, but the sugar gets sticky fast unless you suck hard

You sicken me

Attached: 1558622737461.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Kinda, I order the appetizer sampler from a favorite restaurant of mine

Attached: high-five-appetizer-platter.jpg (550x413, 31K)

*to go