Why arent you legit cheating in CS?

Why arent you legit cheating in CS?
>No way to get caught
>Everyone does it so its fair
>Fun

Attached: teaawjT2_o.png (1280x744, 1.64M)

I'm not gay

Oh so these are all the people buying the "cinematic experience" games

Why arent you legit cheating on your gf, Yea Forums?
>No way to get caught
>Everyone does it so its fair
>Fun

I cheat on tf2 mostly ive cheated on cs go before and its not fun

>No way to get caught

Attached: 200px-Heavy_taunt_laugh.png (200x338, 96K)

This but unironically too. We started dating before either got into uni so we naturally drifted apart. We see on weekends and summers but since she hardly visits the town I use Tinder or scour local bars on fridays without a worry.

t op

Attached: 1560895948768.jpg (525x478, 18K)

why would I?

do you use cheatengine for singleplayer games too?

I thought Steam doesnt support WinXP anymore

cheating is boring. I cheated my way up to SMFC or LEM I don't remember but it just got so boring. CS:GO in general is pretty fucking boring

Hack in skill based games to remove the whole point

Why even play?

because he's a child who thinks hacking is cool

imagine being so shit you have to cheat to have fun because your trash. imagine finding arbitrarily winning because of cheats also fun too. I wish I was that braindead and easily entertained

>CS
>skill based

Attached: 1361179568822.jpg (205x205, 36K)

I don't believe you but also why not just, you know, break up?

only faggots play CS
I disable voice so i dont have to hear their prepbuescent ramblings

>wahwah
Cheating is the same thing as muscle memory.

Yes contrarian nigger harr harr csgo has spray patterns not laser guns like you are use to in your tendies game

keep telling yourself that you're stuck in silver because you're unlucky

I don’t play cs. Used to cheat in vidya as a kid (singleplayer), as an adult I’ve come to see the entertainment comes from overcoming the challenge.

>why not just, you know, break up?
Why would I? Frequent sex and having someone to depend on is rather nice, certainly better than nothing.

Attached: 1562872889782 (1).gif (500x278, 456K)

>tfw was very competitive younger but now I just play everything on easy difficulty

>he doesnt get entertainment from making people rage with hacks
low t

Because i'm not a nigger, nigger.

jokes on you, my average rank was DMG

>Never hack in CSGO
>Someone accuses me of hacking every fucking game
You did this to me OP

I'm good enough that people think I'm cheating anyways.

DMG is basically silver.

>im good
You just play against garbage players why cry hack because you HS with a scout

i 40 bomb in global fucko

>MM
Like I said

Attached: e4aaab2a.png (300x407, 157K)

>makes people mad in a online videogame and thinks hes based

low test ass fag cant even fuck with people in real life and just le trolle online

I was on a first place cevo intermediate team like 5 years ago. We got disqualified though :(

>cant make people rage without using hacks
dilate

I think people who still play cs are unironically addicted. No one seems to enjoy the game but they continue to play.

>he doesnt enjoy cs
Explain yourself

>play video games with white guys
>everyone's hacking

Attached: 1516139114664.jpg (728x546, 81K)

it's a really good game destroyed by it's community of raging autists and hackers

>trolling online
>literally part of 4chans culture
go back

never did, just wasn't my kind of shooter. I get that recoil spreads are 300 IQ 2deep4u whatever but I just never felt like that was a good design. It really if anything is the product of the REST of the game's design, you simply couldn't use another popular shooting system without making the game way too easy, or way too boring.

I'm not shit at video games.
Sorry.

>buy LMAOBox premium for tf2
>if anyone ever discovers me, start insta-headshotting the enemy team while micspamming an obnoxious rap song and changing my name so they can't kick me
>bring entire servers to a stand still
>make sure to send all the items to my main account so it didn't even matter when I got banned
Happy times. Cheating is fucking hilarious in games and IRL.

Attached: kamala.jpg (400x400, 30K)

back in my day we closed pools outside the internet

because you get placed against other dumbass cheaters like yourself

Yet to see that day

hey nigga just letting you know I hate your guts

Attached: 1555621251957.jpg (643x580, 41K)

>changing my name so they can't kick me
Every server has the ability for mods to list and kick players based on Steam User ID.

Global elite is silver, anything short of professional CSGO is literal scrub tier shit.

Because Counter Strike is boring

I've done it a bit in vanilla CS pre-Steam and a few times after. I did it mostly to get a reaction out of people, but it also made me much better at shooting through walls even without cheats.

>why cant everything be fast and have RGB lights?

>walk out of spawn
>insta-dinked
>killed
People saying csgo isn't luckbased is fucking gay, I have terrible luck in it

why would I cheat at bhop/ze?

30% skill
70% luck

I don't cheat because the point of games is challenging yourself and pushing yourself. Only children and retards get satisfaction playing it safe.

Oh yeah, I also don't live in a third world shit hole where the only enjoyment I can scrape out of my half starved power goes out 5 times a day life is cheating in games and fucking donkeys.

Maybe they could combat wallhacks by making the game take screenshots of everyone's window randomly then distribute them to other players at the beginning of the next round.

Attached: think.png (72x72, 1K)

I remember punkpuster doing this. The cheats just turned themselves off for the screenshot.

why Yea Forums hates old cs and csgo so much ?

Anyone?

>tfw you weren't too stupid to acquire and use hacks at a young age and got using them out of your system so you don't make shit threads like this at the ripe age of 20-25

Legit cheating is for faggots, HvH is the real shit.

Attached: 1533507690132.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

It sucks the fun out for everyone else, which would be fine except it also takes the fun out of it for you too. So it's pointless and for faggots

Attached: 1563747303114.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Because it was the CoD of its time at one point and grumpy Quakedads will never let it go

>wanting everyone to be slow with poor lighting so you cant see the bad men

Attached: shazbot.jpg (680x868, 92K)

It was mutual decision

>playing CS:GO
what is this? 2012?

How?

It's only fun if you're the one kicking ass through your own skill. Fuck cheating. I just don't get the point. There's no satisfaction that you truly made the enemy YOUR bitch YOUR damn self.

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

That may have been the case in the past but I guarantee you the recent hate was all the Xbox fanboys moving to PC after the botched Xbone E3 reveal no used games and all that shit who were only used to Halo, Gears, and CoD. So despite CS taking way more skill, it was in ways they weren't used to.