What games comes to mind?

What games comes to mind?

Attached: easy-to-play-hard-to-master-85950061.jpg (456x190, 9K)

Your mom.
Also TF2 (both of them)

>TF2
>Hard to master

Attached: 250pxScout_taunt_laugh.pngt20111212001935.png (250x364, 109K)

Smash Bros

Super Turbo

tetris

Came here to post this. It's the most correct answer.

Devil May Cry

Ibara Kuro

Some may prove me wrong to this.
Dwarf Fortress

Rocket League

Dwarf fortress

Rock Band

Lol fuck no

masturbation

Attached: 1536725544289.png (400x449, 160K)

melee

>mastering a fucking videogame
Get a life, idiots. There is nothing to be gained "mastering" this shit that's designed to waste your time and/or encourage escapism.
>inb4 muh esports/tournaments
Implying every asshole is compensated for 100%ing any random title

Goddamn tryhards, videogames are NOT serious business

Crash Team Racing

MineSweeper

>meme-lee
don't you mean Ultimate?

people get scared about the ui, but if you just read a quick start guide you can create a semi functional fort that'll last like 2 days pretty easily. not to mention QOL addons like dorf therapist.

Dwarf Fortress comes to mind as the exact opposite.

Life is just a David Cage tier video game though

chess

>dorf therapist
Is he also, by chance, an analyst?

Attached: TF.jpg (194x259, 9K)

any rhythm game. It's cool to actually notice yourself "leveling up" as your skill increases and you can play harder and harder songs.

Currently playing through Cytus II now and having a blast

I want to say IWBTG fangames but I'm not sure about the easy to play part. Been playing them for over 5 years now and I'm nowhere near close the level of people in the community.

Dragonball FighterZ

Smash
I've been playing since the N64 but I'm probably still dogshit at it

Furi

Armored Core

Post a video of yourself sticky pogojumping right now.

consider that a blessing user. You don't have that particular strain of autism

don't worry I definitely do

dbfz

Attached: 1535031068438.jpg (918x909, 70K)

RTS games in general. Shooters. I mean basically any game when you think about it.

SM64

Subset Games: FTL and Into The Breach

mario 64

Paladins

Quake

AR TEE ESS

Attached: ZEEEERG.png (1095x1050, 547K)

God Hand was the first thing I thought of

Attached: 1399692090721.jpg (614x457, 158K)

THE SKIES BELONG TO ME, PILOT.
NOWHERE TO RUN. NOWHERE TO HIDE.

Attached: 1546747533570.jpg (2496x3408, 1.9M)

Cs 1.6

>mfw trying to fight chun or dj as ryu and deal with their retard mode jump ins even though I should theoretically have a matchup advantage

Attached: 1475045399656.jpg (570x428, 78K)

Smash Ultimate. Still can't get the hang of the parry.

he said easy to play, you'd need to know rank management and YGW autism right out of the gate

t. extrinsic nigger

WICHEAON
SHAWADI

Attached: Probe_sc2.png (215x206, 73K)

Attached: 5055060960424.jpg (777x1024, 89K)

You have to let go the moment the attack hits, it's pretty counterintuitive.

Smash Bros.

Attached: surgeincoming.png (515x517, 120K)

Racing Games. Any retard can pick a controller and do a lap except on autistic simulator games, but mastering corners, cars and the physics of each game is a wealth of fun that keeps me coming back to them.

Rocket League. Takes 30 seconds to learn how to play.

Joust
Ms. Pac-Man
Robotron 2084
Any Tetris game

That was always the old arcade philosophy, a requirement to have a successful and fun game. I think we could still learn a lot from this era, 1980-1982.

I disagree. It's hard to even touch the ball when you're just starting out. Unless you're talking about driving aimlessly, but the game is about scoring goals, not just driving around

>bayonetta
and by that i mean NSIC, it took me quite a while to learn how dodge offset anything other than pkp, also playing it like DMC wasnt really helping either.
>MHW
this is the one im struggling with currently, it took me 45 hours and getting my ass handed to me by the basic bitch monsters in high rank until i finally gave up on using any if the heavier weapons and just stick DBs like the limp wristed faggot i am.

In 30 seconds you've learned all you need to know to be able to play a game of it and understand what is going on and what you're supposed to do. I could take 6 clueless people and have them start a 3v3 against each other in no time at all.
If you put one of there people in an an online match they'd be shit at it, but they would understand the game.

pretty accurate
having a fully functional fort is ez
then you start to make pumpstax and conquer aquifers and things get more difficult

Tic tac toe

I think what you're saying is that the game is very simple and still hard to master, in which case, I agree

>MHW
your style seems to be unsuited for heavier weapons (which is totally fine). I personally found the Lance to be a fantastic heavy weapon to play around with in MHW, it allows you to be incredibly aggressive and surprisingly mobile, and guarding shit feels so fucking good in this game

most people that play it never even go below the surface of the shit you can do in pvp
webm mostly unrelated

Attached: curved twinblade.webm (840x472, 2.92M)