Yea Forums hates the Switch

>Yea Forums hates the Switch
>Switch is the only console getting new exclusive games
>Switch is the only console that's getting games based around being FUN instead of being based around looking good graphically, subsequently being a movie
Explain yourself without using buzzwords or posting wojaks

Attached: bundle_color_portable (1).jpg (554x369, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HORI-D-Pad-Controller-Zelda-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01AJRN4CE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its design is toyetic as fuck to begin with.

>toyetic
You're autsimic as fuck for saying that

>Switch is the only console that's getting games based around being FUN
>looking good graphically, subsequently being a movie
lel

Who says Yea Forums hates the Switch? Don't hate the system. Hate the games.

Attached: 471223241.png (2427x1472, 3.37M)

there's literally multiple threads about people enjoying the switch every single day

i purchased a switch about 4 days ago and bought breath of the wild and smash bros. i also downloaded warframe which i have not done on ps4 pro or xbox one X.

I have to say that I found the experience to be insanely fun, more so on the handheld part. I have to say that I was impressed at how solid the screen is and the construction. the joycons are shit

i of course returned it after i found out there was a newer switch model coming out in mid aug that provides a better battery along with a better chip. not that the chip matters. but anyway. the switch is great

the switch has been shilled harder on Yea Forums than any other product in history.
false.
>Switch is the only console that's getting games based around being FUN instead of being based around looking good graphically, subsequently being a movie
false.

>Toyetic

Attached: dfshsdfhdfs.png (500x248, 137K)

all of nintendos games would be objectivelly better on PC
you cannot refute this

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

fire emblem just got leaked. what does Yea Forums think about it?

>devouring memes
>regurgitating memes

you have never played with a switch let alone been around one. i can tell by how stupid your comments are

>Handheld
>Gimmicks aren't necessarily a bad thing
>You can play it on the go so by definition it is >a handheld
>For some people
>True
>using the "rehash" and "kiddie game" argument in 2019
>who cares
>who cares
>who cares
>Not a problem with the console itself
>Completely untrue
>Kinda true
>It's at a reasonable price point
>Why does that matter

Lots of people just hate nintendo. It doesn't even matter what the switch is or what it provides, it was going to be hated either way

fpbp

>>dock scratches screen
Lol

>not knowing what screen protection is

shiggy

It's literally paid Sony shills, and a couple of hardcore autists like Eric.

Handheld mode works great until your joycons become unusable due to drift.

amazon.com/HORI-D-Pad-Controller-Zelda-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01AJRN4CE/

Stfu faggot shill
if ports are God tier this just shows what a weak library the console actually has retard.

>posting about toys
>"it's too much like a toy"
lmfao
gamers sure are fucking deluded, aren't they

How do I put my switch in the dock without messing up the screen on the dock or dirt or other things falling onto the screen?

Every console is a plastic toy. All of them

The basic version of the 3DS doesn't have 3D. The basic version of the Switch doesn't switch. Nintendo is a dumb company and shouldn't be supported.

false statement.

Also a false statement but the reason it's not getting games that look good is because the system is incapable of rendering games that look good.

>>Switch is the only console getting new exclusive games
And most of them are shit and the library is still garbage

>>Switch is the only console that's getting games based around being FUN instead of being based around looking good graphically, subsequently being a movie

Then why is the gameplay shit? Fun is subjective.

I used to care about graphic a lot too. But you just grew out of it at one point.
In the end it's all about either the fun, the music or the story. Neither of which have anything to do with graphic.

Why do Switch fanboys type like remedial students?

>>Yea Forums hates the Switch
>the most spammed games on Yea Forums aside from FFXIV are Switch games
>multiple Smash threads on the catalog at any given time
hmm I'm thinking you're incorrect and just have a victim complex

>Yea Forumsintendogaf hates the most popular console on the board
I own a Switch, but this places oversells it so much because of "comfy" and other non-words. It's good, and I'm glad that the library is finally getting bigger after 2018 was such a dry year, but Nintendo's business practices still rub me the wrong way; $60 ports, $60 games that have released over a year ago, all the accessories the Switch needs like a Screen protector or the pro controller. Not to mention, the hivemind thinks that hating Sony is cool now, so every drone thinks that if you criticize the Switch in any way, you're a Sony shill, or a tranny, or take whatever buzzword you want.
Every single system this year has gotten good games, and Nintendo is late to the party, but it seems it will bring the most guests. Doubt anything will top Sekiro as my GOTY, but I seriously doubt a Switch exclusive will do that. The gaming I'm looking forward to the most for Switch is DQXIS, but then we've got fucking Death Stranding in November.

Just get a screen protector for the Switch screen

Can't get one right now

Sekiro on Switch when?

I like the switch. Delayed my suicide for BOTW and it was arguably worth it.