Well?

Well?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

real yakuza also don't use denuvo
took them a while to catch on to that

Well what? It's a shitty movie game, it really doesn't matter what you use.

Yakuza are a bunch of fucking Korean and Thai Chester's these days. Fuck em.

Elaborate the movie part.
Beside it has one of the best scenario of the genre.if not the best.
Compare it to gta, or mafia storywise and you 'll get it

They were too lazy to provide proper kB&m support

I like how Yea Forums says they hate shitty movie games like TLOU and God of soye but it's ok when the nips do it with yakuza because baka mitai
>hour long follow nishiki opening

I'm not part of the Yakuza so I guess it doesn't apply to me.

Remember during the games launch when anons were trying to convince other anons that GoW was a cuck simulator and Yakuza 6 wasn't?

Yakuza fans have stockholm syndrome. No matter how shit a Yakuza game is they'll never consider it less than a 7/10 simply because they've sunk literally hundreds of hours into the series and can't accept when one has turned out to be terrible and a waste of time.
If Yakuza was a western series nobody here would defend its dull as fuck repetitive gameplay, worthless sidequests and boring, forgettable "storyline" and you know it. In fact we'd mock the people who bought them for buying the same shit game almost ten times.
Yakuzafags are the most delusional fanbase in gaming and I legitimately feel sorry for them.

Man, why are sonyfags such complete and utter whiny autists?
It's been this way since 2006 and it never stops being hilarious

>Yea Forums said this and it upsets me

Jfc get a grip

We get it, you like to suck off black men. No need to blog about it Tristan.

It's not wrong. Kb/m is for shooters and strategy games, that's it.

I'm not a tattoo'd drug addled retarded nigger from japan so kbm for me.

>t. butthurt yakuza fanboy
hello moose

because after the opener there's a good game. Those sony (((cinematic experiences)) are fucking shit and anyone that likes them is a faggot

TLOU and GoW's gameplay is boring 3rd person, slow, cinematic shit on top of the cutscenes.
Outside of Yakuza's cutscenes the actual game has good gameplay including all the minigame shit.

Now bend over like a good boy

I'm usually a KB/M fag but I can't imagine why you'd want to play a beat-em-up with a keyboard. Just seems stupid. Joysticks are better for the fine movement input and 90% of the game is mashing two buttons. So you don't need the keys. Plus the entire UI is designed for controllers anyway, so there's no point in a keyboard.

ports are hard and keyboards are confusing

>"hey sony bros how fucking badass is yakuza zero??
>"kiwami is fucking great holy shit based ps4!!"
>"wow kiwami 2 is even better than kiwami! yakuza, are you enjoying it sony lads??"
>games release on pc
>"yakuza zero on pc lol, enjoy the scraps, it's overrated anyways"
>"kiwami on pc, obvious since same engine as zero so they can shovel it on pc for pennies, btw the game is shit and you will never get the superior kiwami 2 because it uses the yakuza 6 engine"
>"kiwami 2 is worse than the original and actually dogshit, and ps4 is getting 3, 4 and 5 anyways and pc isn't"

Real yakuza find it hard to comfortably hold a controller with that missing finger

Movie game means it tries to be a cliche hollywood blockbuster like TLOU or Uncharted or Nu raider.. This is not that.

Well what you fucking faggot

you mean to tell me that sonybros are absolute spastics???? well color me surprised

Attached: you will use a keyboard and mouse.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

spooky

I tried to but my game pad doesn't work with it for some reason.

EOPs and PCfags getting hyped over games that came out 1-5 years ago always makes me laugh.
Why don't you learn Japanese and join team importCHAD?

>because after the opener there's a good game.
Does the game stop being
>walk around the city to waypoints while random thugs target you
At some point?

>dull as fuck repetitive gameplay
I guess I can how it's repetitive, but I think it's generally pretty fun.
>worthless sidequests
Now you're just baiting.
>boring, forgettable "storyline"
The stories are very hit or miss. Even the good ones like 2 and Ishin have their low points. But there are also really good moments as well. It's not meant to be all action all the time, so if you lack any kind of attention span, I'm sure you would say they're boring.

I want my comfy Yakuza threads back, bros. Not whatever this is.

Attached: 1560875285843.png (175x175, 17K)

>real yakuza use a gamepad
>silhouette of xbox controller

The actual combat works perfectly fine on m&kb, the minigames are hell though.

Thanks user. I'm blind and using text to speech to read posts, so I was wondering what OP's image looked like.

>retards still think "movie game" refers to cutscenes

>It's okay when Japan does it

[{ Yes }]

Attached: 1007040_20190713071307_1.png (1600x900, 1.16M)

You can't reason with weebs, user

>retards still think "movie game" refers to cutscenes

Good thing i'm a midwestern white guy with no criminal record and not a real yakuza. Game works fine without a gamepad until you try to hit the dance floor.

MGS4 is a movie game because it has long cutscenes. Prove me wrong.