Fear 2 ending

what the..... that was.... quite and ending. Anyone who has played have any thoughts or opinions, i will be honest it seems kinda controversial to me.
no fear 3 spoilers plz i am about to start it up.

Attached: almafear2.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Everyone fapped to the ending.
That literally is the only "good" thing about Fear 2. It was all around garbage.

F3 is somehow even WORSE. Literal Cowadooteh crap with regenerating health and cover shooting mechanics. Just ignore it altogether, and go play the F1's expansion packs.

fear 3 cant be worse, thats not true thats impossible. I did play fear 1 and perseus and extraction point and they were EPIC. This game definitely felt like BS compared to the first. If fear 3 is worse i dont know what i will do.

i heard fear 2 was bad because it was optimized around console basically, is fear 3 the same?

god I wish that were me

>fear 3 cant be worse, thats not true thats impossible.
user, I ...
I am so sorry.

>is fear 3 the same?
Yes, and worse. I am not shitting on you: expect Cowadooteh with LEVEL UP systems to grind, covers to sit behind, no cool Kung Fu, and plot that's so batshit stupid that you won't even...

oh for fucks sake, 2 minutes in and you are right.... FEAR 1 had limitless keybinding options, FEAR 2 had limited keybinding options, and F3AR has literally none... and a picture of a controller for "adjust controls" This game is botched I can tell within 5 minutes.............

I don't even remember the ending and I beat the game at least 2 times.

The online MP was kino though.

Explain

the ending is this
genetically altered/ghost/demon girl literally rapes you while you are comatose.

I get the feeling that's not as hot as it sounds. in fact, I reckon it was downright nightmare fuel

would've been better if point man got raped by alma instead of the fear 2 protag am I right fellas?

Attached: keen.png (256x256, 16K)

>First F.E.A.R. was legitimate horror shooter
>F.E.A.R. 2 is just an action shooter with no horror elements at all, only one jumpscare and tons of boring quicktime events where Alma grabs your arm (oooooh scary), they didn't even try to put in scares
>Generic as fuck 2010-era Replica designs
>Call of Duty-ified
>No always run
>Grenades don't explode on impact and can't be shot in slowmo
>Pathetic FOV, the main character may as well have taped the gun to his head according to how it looks in first person
>Island was underwhelming, felt like they just didn't want to work on the game anymore once they came up with the idea for the final level so they just eked out a quarter of a level
>Dumbass vaulting mechanics there to make sure that you have no fun in the game at any point in time, not even by accident
Mechs were cool though

Attached: 1489543089803.jpg (958x785, 38K)

Fthreear sucks user, sorry. Don't bother playing it. Even 2 looks good in comparison.

>nightmare fuel
that makes it better

>can't be shot in slowmo
didnt even know u could do this in fear 1.
you are right, the mechs were pretty cool. any other mech games that give oyu this feel?

Man, the orginal FEAR game was so good. Few games can compete with its atmosphere, gunplay and "smart" AI. The meshing of the occult and technology always makes me cream my pants.

But user, that's incest.

>no fear 3 spoilers plz i am about to start it up.
don't do this, i'm warning you
stop right there and just put it un your mind the game doesn't exist and it ended with 2.

Alma rapes Vivendi Games resulting in the birth of her demon child, Day 1 Studios.

Attached: 91D04953-0882-4213-935D-1CB8DD0FC7AB.jpg (640x925, 97K)

FEAR 2's ending literally couldn't happen today, imagine if someone tried to do the same today, a first person rape scene,you'd get an explosion of reports and articles saying how triggering that ending is and a call to arms to remove it from the game.

Attached: Alma_Fear2_rape.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

You can't rape a man according to the same people that you say will be up in arms.

Far cry 3 did it
Remember that nowadays female to male rape doesn't exist, and blacks can't be racists

>no fear 3 spoilers plz i am about to start it up.
Let me guess you finished FEAR 2 thinking
>"hey this isn't as bad as Yea Forums told me and I really want to know where the story goes"
You poor bastard, I'm so sorry

Attached: 1536167039092.jpg (680x680, 65K)

Fear 2 was also another game that got canceled and Warner just reused the assets.