What other developers are better off to work on Pokémon games than Gamefreak?

What other developers are better off to work on Pokémon games than Gamefreak?

Attached: C9911C5F-2FF2-4685-BB93-B498A4FD03AF.jpg (2048x722, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shawksta64/status/1153389301973049350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally all of them. I cant think of a worse company than gamefreak. I would unironically rather have EA make the next pokemon title than let GF touch it ever again.

Attached: 1.png (472x128, 21K)

Square enix
Kojima

None of those people “do research” or “post facts.”

They’re a bunch of clickbaiting egotists who’ll fade into nothingness the instant this “controversy” goes away.

spike chunsoft
just fucking get rid of everything related to mainline and let spike chunsoft make a big-budget mystery dungeon game

atlus
falcom

>controversy
Cutting over 50% of known content isn't a "controversy" you fucking lunatic apologist.

THEY DIDN’T CUT HALF.

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.

/vp/ mods are shills that deleted this same thread on their board despite half the board shitting on the series by defaulted

They literally did.

No, they didn’t.

NO ONE knows how many Pokémon are in.

absorbed into gamefreak for years now

Literally anyone, Activision would make a better game

As someone who doesnt care about pokemon games why does the Gamefreak team have around 1/2 to 1/3 the workers of a standard AAA company and yet people sperg out on how the game will be just fine?

Just about any other Jap dev.

The madman actually posted it

twitter.com/Shawksta64/status/1153389301973049350

The worst part is that user was probably being completely sincere in believing absolutely whatever he reads here.

Everything else is cut too.

Other than the obvious answer of a new internal EPD team,
Monolith Soft or Retro

We currently have only 197 pokemon confirmed to appear

Posting more images to mock gamefreak and the apologists

Attached: D_tocc8U4AAIFKu.jpg large.jpg (1228x1224, 278K)

Attached: D_rvqzcWkAEwBSm.jpg large.jpg (1024x815, 144K)

Attached: D_n035GWsAAykac.jpg large.jpg (500x597, 78K)

Attached: D_lvR6EXYAAsFgp.jpg large.jpg (2047x1138, 234K)

Attached: D_Z-XZeXkAA-shl.jpg large.jpg (750x982, 175K)

Made a better version of your picture OP, it's too wordy

Attached: dexit.png (1780x676, 1009K)

>Pokeshit crybabies
is that way

Yea Forums shitposts on a daily basis, why is it any different when a 20 year old developers gets a wake up call?

Honestly the Digimon and Yokaiwatch devs

The series is about to die, and isn't because of us or, believe it or not, GameFreak, if TPCi decided that is a good idea to make a fucking Pokemon mobile game WHIT TENCENT, then is over, Gen 9 is going to be a fucking mobile game cash grab for the Chinese audience to milk them dry.
AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT JUST HAPPEN TODAY, TPCi IS MAKING A MOBILE GAME IN COLLABORATION WHIT TENCENT AND IT HAS A BIG FAT CHANCE TO BE EITHER A MOBA OR AN AUTO-CHESS

Attached: Us right now.jpg (720x1092, 199K)

Literally any other developer could do a better job than GameFreak

Joe Merrick, being the cock sucker that he is, is trying to stress that Gamefreak isnt splitting because of the mobile projects but he's too blinded by his own ego how wrong he actually is

>Why does everyone else get to shitpost but not me?
You shitpost about Pokeshit on an hourly basis. No one fucking cares if you can't bring a Sandshrew or Noctowl or whatever over when a majority of Pokemon are never used, never seen online, never even acknowledged outside of catching it, evolving it, storing it in the PC, rinse and repeat a few hundred times. It's been a trashy way of inflating the amount of Pokemon to collect and just do that with them. Collect. Nothing more. Gotta catch 'em all, don't even think about how godawfully they've been ripping you off for nearly 2 decades until you can't transfer Pokemon over. Oh wait they already did that once and it's the reason why Pokemon died and never recovered.
>You want to transfer over all 251 Pokemon over to RSE?
>No.
>Start over from scratch.
>Buy the spinoffs.
>Buy the GCN.
>Buy both of the spinoffs on the GCN.
>Buy the peripheral device to transfer from those spinoffs.
>Buy the remakes.
>Attend these exclusive events.
>Now you get your bros back :)
And only now are you autismos acting like that drooling retard Masuda has shot your dog. Or are hopping on the bandwagon without any knowledge of Pokemon, because it's hip to shit on Pokemon now. Hence why so many retards think it's a good idea to tell Pokefags to jump ship to Digimon or Yo-Kai Watch or SMT as if they're the same thing and don't also not have your precious "nat dex" and won't pollute those fandoms with their brand of autism.
Go to /vp/, I'm sure they'll like your autism.

他们正在批评美国再次谈论,做某些事情,损害控制权我们现在你愚蠢地加入GAIJIN或ILL告诉日本去BULBAPEDIA

Attached: Abstractshill.png (710x512, 673K)

Too wordy

Attached: 5CH on the current STATE of Pokemon full vers.jpg (1662x2083, 2.27M)

>No Megas
>No Z Moves
>this isn't somehow a pro to all the other cons, because less cancerous features is a bad thing
Wanna know how I can tell you haven't touched Pokemon for at least 10 years?
But yes anyone with a fucking brain can tell you that TPCi's hilariously awful care for Game Freak (and letting Masuda open his mouth since he is notoriously terrible at PR) is the biggest reason why the forecast is so bad. TPCi is huge, but GF is small, and they rely too much on merchandise revenue to really pay attention to GF going up in flames. That's the problem.

From
I want to see Pokemon Souls

If your fine with sword and shield, you have no reason to go against the criticism when you have nothing to lose and the chance of the game being better

FUCKING THIS.
I still can't even fathom why people defend and settle for less, if at the end they have a chance to get more. Is like they think Game Freak is a small indie company whit a budget of 0.5 M to use.

Attached: Now i'm angry.png (658x960, 1.06M)

>there is no such thing as controversy because the other side is clearly insane and therefore there is only one opinion

You sound like an SJW

> I would unironically rather have EA make the next pokemon title than let GF touch it ever again.
You're speaking nonsense user. EA is far worse than GF is at their lowest.

You sound like the kind of person that threatened to kill themselves every time their mom sent them to their room as a kid.

You guys need to remember that people have had complaints about Gamefreak for years

cutting national dex and using it as an excuse for better graphics and animations that is straight up garbage broke the camel's back of and it's exploding in Gamefreak's face

Any one else.
Hell, even Nintendo can fuck off when it comes to Pokemon. The entire brand has evolved on a focus on merchandising. Despite being the top media franchise in the world, beating out Star Wars. They're complacent on mediocrity just because most of their profits come from merchandise, and it's become a sin to ask for the developers to put more money and effort into these games, and they never will. They don't have to to sell 15 million and make more than 2x more on merch.
Next year will have a new half assed game, and a new anime just to sell merch for these new pieces of media, and the endless cycle will continue.

Attached: 1463518118133.png (1209x1060, 1.27M)

>Nintendo can fuck off

nah, im pretty sure Nintendo themselves wish they can grab gamefreak by the balls and get their shit straight.
But they can't because ownership is split with TPC, they don't have as much power.

They still own a 3rd of the franchise, and there is speculation Nintendo owns a majority of Creatures Inc, the owner of another 3rd, so essentially Nintendo owns more of Pokemon than they let on.
Nintendo is obviously in on the deal, they're still a company, so I wouldn't put too much faith in them. Out of all of their franchises, Pokemon is the only one not to suffer from a badly made video game. You'd be stupid not to take advantage of that.

The only way they can make people at least feel a little better is if Pokemon Home can actually fucking do something instead of being Bank 2.0

Your basically locking your pokemon up with no way to go back until a future game can use them. Only Sword and Shield can currently take Pokemon out and thats IF they are in the dex

Your paying double for Bank service and Home service and triple with Nintendo Switch online if you just started now

>High quality models
>On the 3DS

The 3DS had barely more power than the Gamecube user

X and Y, and also Sun and Moon, have outline filters to be stylistic when the actual models are of better quality without them.

The point is that they can be easily edited to be better by fixing the textures

I'm not a Pokemon fan (I'm just in this thread because the little bits and pieces of this controversy I hear are neato) but didn't they leave the low quality textures as they are? I remember there being as huge debacle over an N64 quality tree.

The 3ds models are actually severely overdone for the hardware.
There's a reason the game chugs in double battles. Many models have more than twice the polygons they need.
Now it would make sense if gamefreak did this to future proof the models so they didn't need to remake them on new hardware, but since they apparently need to remake models anyways it's just fucking stupid.

They still exist
And SWSH wish they could be as good as Shuffle