You did buy a Wii U right Yea Forums?

You did buy a Wii U right Yea Forums?

Attached: Wii U.png (800x386, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiu.hacks.guide/coldboot-haxchi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was one of 5 people who did.

I did not. I only wanted one for Splatoon and Mario Maker. Now here I am with my switch playing their sequels. I'm actually glad I skipped it.

I bought one 2 weeks ago. I’ve played through Windwaker HD and twilight princess HD.

I'm still mad. Why the fuck couldn't you use the tablet screen and controls simultaneously in vWii.

Yeah i did, I skipped Gen 7 Consoles so i was able to play some Wii games.

Yeah I did, and it was great.

No.

Attached: 1563752733342.jpg (250x218, 8K)

>claims to skip the wii u
>thinks the switch is good

Faggot liar fanboy here people.

I love how Yea Forums now pretends they didn't own a Wiiu. You fags constantly defended the Wiiu, and called it a great console that was underrated. Now no one here owned one....

I did, and upon buying a switch I donated my Wii U to a local hospital for their children's ward. You should consider doing the same with any of your old consoles you no longer need.

I only had WW HD, Smash, StarFox Zero and Black Ops 2. What a waste of money.

modded with a 2TB hdd. its got almost everything ever released (major title, eshop, rom) with 1tb free. certainly all first party titles

its a good console and the modding capability (proper cold boot) makes me prefer playing on wii u over switch

I pretty much only played Smash on it, but it's a great emulator machine.

wiiu.hacks.guide/coldboot-haxchi.html

make a folder and host the DS rom inside of it. put it at the very last page and do not touch the game it will brick the console

Bought the console for one game Monster Hunter 3U but ended up getting BOTW and Hyrule Warriors too.

Yeah, but I don't regret it. I had a good time with Super Mario Maker 1, and it taught me how to be a better developer for SMM2.

Bought it second hand and there were no games other than the MH port. I still don't understand why MH4 didn't get one.
At least I've learned my lesson and by being fooled then I won't ever touch the Switch which is even worse.

I just found out my Wii U is broken when I tried to finish playing Breath Of the Wild. I don't wanna start the game all over because it's so big and I was trying to do all the shrines. I was about halfway done.

Fuck you Wii U. I also really wanted to play this sluts game, but now I can't. It's bullshit

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Mine bricked the other week, I hadn't touched it for over a year then decided to pull it to factory settings and wipe everything in order to sell it - it got stuck on deleting and now it's just on the same screen forever.

And a Vita

Attached: 993B8D9A-8B84-408A-83BA-B2B78C496D3D.jpg (217x320, 10K)

Mine just blinks a blue light when you turn it on. Nothing pops up on the screen. Bricked

#FE sucks, you aren't missing out.

Have both myself, too.

I did, and in the first year of owning a switch I had more hours on it that on my 4 years on wiiu.
I really only use it to play sonic lost world and 3d world every now and then.

used it to emulate DS games before I modded my 3DS, now it's just a youtube machine to listen to while I go to sleep

nothing to be ashamed of.. Mine is on 3.60 with hekache and its a dream. ever since they stopped VPK files for MAI dumps the games have been completely stable.

played some persona 4 earlier today. my only issue with vita is having to go to that website everytime the switch is shut down. Would like a cold boot

You mean like Enso?

I bought one and after not playing it I gave it to my 6 year old nephew. He played Mario Maker with it, I hated the fucking thing but at least he got some joy from it.

Attached: 1554376311260.jpg (315x616, 42K)

I'm only using it now as a homebrew machine. Can literally emulate anything on it now.

I did. Wish I still had it for Xenoblade X.

Attached: xenologo-700x400.jpg (700x400, 25K)

I liked it

It's decent with hacks but they fucked up the VC by making everything too dark.

Thoughts on this game? Be honest.
I might pick it up since the only game I have for my Wii U is #FE.
And I might pick up Twilight Princess HD since I never played it on Gamecube

Attached: Super_Mario_3D_World_box_art.jpg (220x311, 37K)

what.
you wanted to play wii games with the gamepad's buttons?

I quite liked it. It's generally a better 3D land. Where it would rank compared to the other 3D marios, I couldn't really say. It's generally faster paced than Galaxy at least.

it's great fun if you play it with someone else next to you.
Don't be fooled because the first few worlds are rather easy, the game gets HARD, specially the unlockable levels.

Yes, but my gamepad is broke. And paying for a $110 repair wasn't worth it when the switch was literally weeks away, at the time.

It’s fun.

It’s not a classic, it’s not anything special, but it’s good.

Things the Wii U needed:
>More power
>Better tablet, or no tablet at all
>Marketing that isn't shit

Yes, like everyone on Yea Forums at the time. I'm not sure why we're pretending that nobody owned it. Just a few years ago this board was as spammed by WiiU threads as it currently is by switch threads.

switch port when

Better than Galaxy in that it has tighter controls and doesn't rely on gimmicks. Overall pretty great
3D land relied on 3D too much, felt gimmicky as hell frankly

yep, first purchase of that gen. If offered way better exclusives and ports than the PS4. Arkham city and Mass Effect 3 had excellent ports for the WiiU, added some gameplay over the OGs. That + MK8, Bayo 2 and Mario Maker make it still the best console of that generation when it comes to exclusives.
Still haven't got a switch, waiting for enough exclusives that interest me in order to consider it. Bayo 3 looks like will never be released.

>I'm actually glad I didn't get to play the prequels to the games I like
Pretty sure you're lying.

gamepad is sex.
I agree with the rest though.

it actually only needed a different name and a super bowl commercial. those were enough for nintendo to sucker people into buying the switch, even though it's a downgrade from the wii u in every way.

Attached: wii u vs switch.png (1200x1350, 2.85M)

couldn't keep playing smash only on 3DS. especially not as a sheik main. the nail on my thumb tore off the edge of my circlepad.

>I'm not sure why we're pretending that nobody owned it.
the rabid nintendo fans on here all pretend they never bought or shilled for the wii u so they can count all the ports as new games, since they're "new to them."

Or they are just underage. Since we're talking about Nintendo fans, I'll go with my theory.

Reckon I've played the Vita more than the Wii U tbqh.

I hated 3D Land but loved this. Couldn't tell you why.

SOON

Attached: download (9).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Ah yes, I remember that. Every single exclusive was desperately shilled as the board collectively tried to pretend that it wasn't a compete failure, culminating in that hilarious Thank You card to Nintendo which they didn't even acknowledge was from here.

The attach rate was ridiculous though. Something like two thirds of Wii U owners had Mario Kart 8 or something. Absolutely crazy. I also personally knew more Wii U owners than any other console.

Attached: 1563751694584.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

I cant imagine dying of aids and some manchild donates his retarded video games for me and my terminally ill friends to play with. Sounds like major fun.

Not him but I also skipped the Wii U and think the Switch is good.
mostly because the Wii U ports are essentially new games for me.