Before FFXIV

>Before FFXIV
>After FFXIV
Meanwhile...

Attached: 56434357376763.png (892x296, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VNksod1SeQOqbkCCcf_BBiNjZNGFqBVZwdC3TMPWcu8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xiv-visual-upgrade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

{Hmmm.}

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

i prefer 1.0 posting over this garbage

Attached: aiportraits_1563591537.jpg (1024x512, 103K)

Pic on right is from weekend. Xeno's subs sent him out to Japan to demand warrior buffs and removal of storms eye combo from yoship

>mfw botting crafting
>Talked to my FC while recording
>It spammed "oh, you can cheese fae light if you have a DRK and just LD both times." for the past 2 hours.
I left the FC but what are the chances they're gonna report me :(

Cool a XIV Thread, I just hit 80 with brd. Am I supposed to use Apex Arrow only when Raging Strikes is up? What about in big big pulls?

I'm a smoothbrain who hasn't played SMN since HW.
Do I just blow everything on CD now since nothing seems to directly buff damage in the kit aside from Devotion?
Particularly Tri-Disaster.

lmao

First off do you have your summon macros set?

Attached: 1559958112868.jpg (394x187, 23K)

>buy piece of glamour gear for 100k because it was the very last one on the MB
>realize that it's a non-dyable version, and the dyable version is only 10k
>put non-dyable version back up on MB for 200k
>it sells the next day

Attached: 1348104794677.jpg (331x319, 47K)

I found an example of a rotation if you want to see.

Attached: 2HjbSC2.png (1508x436, 132K)

>Spending money on a crafting bot.

Attached: step up.png (400x547, 474K)

i wanna know this too as i just got bard to 80 also

I didn't. I'm using autohotkey ;)

Is there anything like this for other jobs?

>1.0
N I G H T M A R E

XIV marketplace has no fucking common sense for economics man, you could buy shit from the vendors and throw it back on the marketplace for 100x and it'll sell because catgirl trannies are too lazy, dumb, and possibly rich in gil to give a fuck about checking.

what should i meld for bards? crit?

>kill titania ex the split second her enrage wipe goes off
So we actually got the clear and the wipe just killed half the party, weird as fuck. Sure we were shit damage wise but it still felt very good the way it happened

im happy mmo bros finally found a game thats generally liked.
hopefully none of you play WoW though.

BLM

stop

Thanks.

1.0 was a gem. 2.0 to 5.0 are a garbage dump. You know this to be true.

Attached: 1560660534612.png (1838x628, 104K)

BLM gives me fucking cancer in Ex trials, man it's my favorite job but there's so much pressure on you when you gotta shit out damage while also dodging all that shit. BLM might be the strongest job but if you fuck up your rotation and upkeep once you lose so much damage.

Can you even pull off a LB3 without losing enochian?

getting a FFXI 2.0 would be nice but ultimately it is what it is and I enjoy XIV

I do hope their next MMO is more like XI tho

probably, but i have the same problem you do

Some of these mechanics work weird, like they have travel time or smth and if it happens to travel to different people between server ticks it can lead to similar situations.
We had our WAR hit tank LB3 slightly late during UWU transition and it didn't hit PLD staying slightly in front of us resulting in PLDs death, while everyone else were alive and well.

He looks better now

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: ffxiv_07222019_205226_997.png (1600x1200, 1.01M)

I had the same problems, switch to my secondary DRK for ShB as my main. Progression was cancer because no one wanted a BLM

Hes surrounded by delicious juicy sin.

Pls respond! I don't wanna be a shitter!

So GNB lv80 set has a shitton of critical hit, should I keep most of the GNB gear with crit stat and only replace the arms/legs for Ronkan or will upgrading everything to ronkan purely for the ilvl be favorable? I've noticed that I often do more DPS than the DPS in my party when I'm OT so it seems like crit is doing its job.

I just like playing BLM so much that it somewhat feels like defeat switching to tank and do the same content a thousand times easier

i would assume you use it when maxed out but try to line it up with raging if you can

I want these 1.0 apologists to fucking leave already, this isn't like WoW where classic was a better game. 1.0 was absolute garbage and almost killed SE.

Attached: 1552214091901.jpg (403x400, 109K)

>want to dye my DRG armor
>find the dyeing quest to unlock augmented armor
>look up the crafting requirements/cost of the augmentation parts needed
Well, fuck me then. Even if I do manage to level ALC to 50 I'd need to level several other crafting classes for the skills and then the ingredients are expensive as well.

Attached: 1557127710244.png (800x445, 476K)

>1.0 was a gem.
What did she mean by this?

>mfw pre-liberated Kholusia music is gone

I mean I get it. Both fit the theme of the area at the time but this didn't happen to the other areas

Attached: 1554547596219.png (512x512, 324K)

What data center are you on?

It's a bit sad that most people have stopped doing fate trains and hunts all the time now and have gone back to idling in towns while waiting in queues

I know what you are all thinking, but none of you truly understand. He came at with me a katana. I only had 3 katanas. What was I suppose to do?

Attached: 1563072182403.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Low quality bait.

how do i unlock the scrip exchange in crystarium?

Attached: 1520466998768.png (620x581, 16K)

What if you attacked his katana with your katana?

Get further in the story.

>get nidhogg in trial roulette
>havent done it in who knows how long
>its still as hype as i remember it
oh fuck too bad it ends quicker but i hope that sprout enjoyed the fuck out of it

Attached: Whoa-1.png~c200.png (200x200, 57K)

even if tanaka completed his full vision and made the most innovative MMO of all time it doesn't change the fact that the engine was laggy shite and XI gameplay is not very marketable which would have been an even bigger financial burden on SE than just nuking the game and starting from scratch, artistic integrity doesn't make money unless it overlaps with what a new potential player base wants. pandering to XI grognards can only get you so far

Attached: D_5aH9KUYAAzlfI.jpg (1000x1303, 94K)

pretty sure him getting a job he enjoys with the ability to control his hours prompted him and gave him the chance to turn his life around in terms of his general health, good for him

You don't understand. He came at ME, he had the advantage.

Attached: 1563545279199.png (400x400, 129K)

UH TO ALL EORZEANS OR ALA MHIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>oh no something happened and it wasn't part of my plan
>I must throw away my current master plan, go back to the moon and talk to myself like an autistic fuck until patch 5.52
Then again, insisting in doomed plans was how every other ascian got permanently killed.

Okay, what if you summon a Samurai of Light to fight him?

Hilarious, because XIV is a trash game. Cannot believe there are people who have wasted thousands of hours playing that shit, though honestly this applies to all MMOs in general. Complete and utter wastes of time just designed to suck the life out of you and keep you paying a subscription.

just letting you lads know that leveling crafters in shadow bringers is super easy and you can go from 70 to 80 within 2-4 hours

What does Emet-Selch think of niggers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Sup senpai, sounds like the perfect job for me.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Where might one order child-sized katanas for Unukalhai?

now if only they would fix tornado kick and give us back wind tackle

He was honestly probably thinking that whatever he was doing at the moment wasn't worth his time anymore.

I'm not sure if he looks more healthy, rather than more baldy and beardy

Anyone who had crafters at 70 is already aware and anyone who doesn't have crafters at 70 has too much to worry about before they think of 70-80.

I can't wrap my head around modern 70NIN. Mudras all over the fucking place.

I want them to remove Tornado and make Perfect Balance place you in Opo-opo Form when it ends.

The same way he thinks of everyone else that isn't whole.

Attached: 1562448604522.png (399x400, 237K)

Why does the DoH experience from 1-50 feel like shit?

I really don't get why people keep mocking Elidibus, he beat the Warrior of Light in a fight.

It doesn't. If you simply dislike crafting then you can just not do it.

I got them all to 50 almost exclusively through daily GC turn-ins.

3/5ths of 1/14th of a soul.

Attached: gun.png (400x600, 288K)

This.

1-50 sucks ass for every class in the game, but it's especially terrible on crafters and gatherers because you're lacking on skills and GP/CP to do anything meaningful.
So you're locked to GC turn-ins or the incredibly slow beast tribes for crafters.

Come to Akbar's discount miniature katana shop! Where our products are certainly not just regular knives with an insane markup!

Since when?

Is it normal for a party to start the boss of a dungeon when you're watching a long story cutscene?
I'd get it if I was dps but I was the tank, everyone died as soon as I spawned in and I felt bad
Between that and a WHM who wanted to do dps and cast nothing but cure I on me when they felt like it and a MNK who ran past everything including poison bombs strewn everywhere I was miserable.
And one of them started talking about seeing my character's thong :(

Attached: 1560127995771.gif (249x219, 175K)

Wait til 80 NIN, you'll want to kill yourself

is he a warrior of light?

probably the same place lalas get their katanas

How much EXP do you get doing a rank A 80 hunt as a non lvl 80? Think 77ish. Is it worth doing?

The Warrior of Light was on their knees, completely at the mercy of Elidibus during Requiem of Heroes.

Yes.

Bullshit, we only """""lost""""" because exarch was trying to dick our soul

>Party rushes on before the tank is out of the cutscene
Not your fault at all.
>And one of them started talking about seeing my character's thong :(
Literally asking for it you slut.

Would any hrothgar fag be kind enough to link a pic with full allagan replica gear dyed gold?
Wanna see how much the armor stretches

where's that explained?

All is fair in love and war.
Elidibus 1
Warrior of Light 0

Attached: 1540515882896.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Wrong, stop making excuses. I won that fight fair and square.

I wish crafting was actually something doable by a normal human being and not requires either bots or 100s of hours of NEET time plus an extra 10 bucks a month on retainers.

>Is it normal for a party to start the boss of a dungeon when you're watching a long story cutscene?
No, mainly if it's the tank or the healer watching the cutscene.

>THY FINAL VERSE IS SUNG!

Attached: 1485664064122.jpg (918x749, 43K)

Warring Triad quests. He was a Warrior of Light born too late to do much about the 13th getting fucked.

Based retard slut.

have sex
wait you can't because literally all your people are fucking dead

Attached: 1533964722873.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I was under the impression that he fled because "felt" that Emet had died at the same moment and needed to preserve himself because he's the last Ascian remaining

but i thought warrior of light on the 13th got turned into cuchulain or whatever

>Normal Zenos knockout attack imposes Down for the Count on WoL rendering them useless from anywhere between few seconds and rest of the fight
>ElidiZenos knockout attack fails to bring WoL down to their knees for even a second
>WoL is already ready for round 2 by the time the knockback is done
>Only loses thanks to Exarch having perfect dramatic timing for the xth time in a row

Attached: 1559735003345.gif (514x510, 94K)

I want to play FF14 only to slap that sperg and then quit afterwards.

>All these new nsfw Minfilia and Ryne screenshots on Twitter
Amazing

Not really they were just rude
Post it slut

Fuck you Zenos.
WoL is still here.

Normal Zenos stopped doing it for the WoL by the end of SB though.

What? No, it's exactly like he said. The Thirteenth shard got fucked over way harder than even the Ascians had anticipated, and thus that rejoining failed. Unukalhai is the Thirteenth's WoL but he was still but child when the Thirteenth met it's end.

Attached: latest[1].png (1920x1017, 952K)

>not even a month into the expansion and already back to nothing to do
already just logging in to do mini cactpot and logging off. why the fuck cant they make shit to do at max level?

To my understanding Unu, like Ardbert and the PC, is probably the WoL that is a fragment of the 14th councilperson's soul. There were multiple WoLs on the 13th, as Unu says there were "others like me" that he did not meet.

I dunno man, I consider this an absolute win.

Attached: 1542397812517.jpg (1260x718, 51K)

I think that's the point.
That job being what, streaming?

It was pretty to look at but had zero function

Level other jobs

>not being a crafter
lmao

This rotation is 100% wrong. Here is the parse tranny openers user. Ones that will make you not a greylet

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VNksod1SeQOqbkCCcf_BBiNjZNGFqBVZwdC3TMPWcu8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

He'll be back at it in 5.3 when he, through sheer force of autism alone, magiteks his way to the First to fight you again

Attached: Kaiba.jpg (1024x1006, 91K)

Post your ultimate clears.

Alright lets fight again

Attached: ascian yet be gone.png (315x318, 220K)

Based retard

YOUR COWARDLY WEAPONS WON'T SAVE YOU ELIDIJOBBER

Attached: 1563473141103.jpg (635x349, 34K)

Honestly gil has no real use. I just use it to buy minions I want. Other then that it’s just there.

He'll come back as a Sin eater.

already leveled the jobs i will actually play

Is it? I think the track you're thinking of still plays on the bottom half only, outside of villages.

But he, along with the other people who were transforming, are actually getting better after the final events. Alisae says as much if you go back and talk to her.

EMET HELP ME HE WANTS TO FIGHT ME

post em

Attached: unhé.png (196x62, 7K)

I'm NOT a slut!
This is a BATTLE harness so I can have good combat support!
Any one who says otherwise needs to frick off!

Attached: ffxiv_07222019_201456_305.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Attached: 1562798090453.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

Wish they put more effort explaining dragonspeak.

Attached: 1556915242102.png (855x624, 1.21M)

Attached: 290261b.jpg (1300x1300, 118K)

I just unsubscribed from FFXIV

Attached: 1561948163422.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

Is it true that their NA servers are so bad that almost everything has a 1 second delay that's combat related?

I'm logged out but I'm close to 2k.

he wont play it and even if he does he'll just call everything weebshit and mconnel will just reinforce that

see you in september

howdy

Howdy.

Attached: 1548846456901.jpg (220x293, 18K)

yes. the gcd is 1.5 seconds but the delay makes it become 2.5 thats where all the 2.5 memes come from

See you in a week for savage.

AAAHHH LAHABREA HELP ME

Attached: 1550395213537.png (175x64, 11K)

The servers are in California. I'm in Florida. I play MCH and my ping is just fine.

Just got the coat for 1500 commendations. It's shit but at least it can be dyed. Might turn it red and use it around Christmas time

>actually wearing full armor
wtf what about muh dick?

Attached: 1563753968091.png (1894x1080, 1.85M)

Nips literally can't into MMOs if you haven't noticed yet from other games.

Howdy, partner.

Anyone get a little pissed when you tell Tank to pull more and they just ignore you? I don't mind them saying no.

>tfw just beat titania ex for the first time and didn't die

i feel so accomplished

Attached: 1560308297184.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Howdy
Arigato for unsubscribing, gaijin

Attached: Naoki Yoshida.jpg (240x265, 10K)

Nope.

>listening to trannies

I get pissed at anyone ignoring me, that's why I don't say anything any more.

If I'm running HoH for leveling should I be running floors 1-10 repeatedly or 21-30?

Trolleyfags are the worst kind of zoomers
>dude this 1 quest where you have to bomb a mine and then fight things is so boring
>therefore, amh araeng is trash
how do you make it through ARR, HW and SB and still get hung up on the petty MMO fetchquest shit? the shit that you do once for progression and then forget about it because it's literally impossible to go back to it. AND NO cutscenes aren't like this because you can fucking view them again with the unending journey.

Attached: commies.png (174x74, 7K)

>just fine
You just are used to it. Try watching Japanese streamers or videos and see how responsive and in sync everything is, from boss attacks to skill mashing. It will make it look like you're playing half as fast as them.

0-4 unsub
5-9 give yoshi more money

Its the first current EX Primal ive done and it was pretty fun. Learned it with some people in my FC and cleared it in a clear party. Felt good.

Is he as stupid as he looks like or does he just makes those silly faces for his videos?

god damnit

Attached: 6fhCjqv.png (381x381, 177K)

sugoi

Attached: 1551735115218.jpg (581x769, 152K)

Just facepull shit to the tank. The healers won't care. They're probably just as impatient, especially these days with all these slow ass tanks queuing up.

Alright folks, just got into this game about a week ago. Is dancer any good? I'm liking monk and dragoon but there are so many buttons with the former i feel like I'm Mozart playing it.

Attached: chad.jpg (680x794, 45K)

Not even close. I can do 50 ms ping from near across the country.

I literally just started playing a couple days ago and I feel like I'm drowning in them. Then again I've been playing WAR and WHM, so it just might be that.
But trying out BLM I still get at least 1 or so.

Attached: 79.png (208x76, 8K)

How viable is controller? M&kb gives me urges to alt tab constantly and I can't keep a good posture using it

A lot of people don't pay attention to chat.

Is Samurai enjoyable to play, or is it as boring at 80 as it is at 50?

100% viable.

Depends on the job

Pick the fucking cotton

Attached: e65.jpg (420x371, 47K)

>MNK
>so many buttons
Maybe you should play a simpler game if your single-digit IQ can't handle this.

Do they actually check for botting? I added lots of noise to my fishing script, but I'm still anxious leaving it on too long unsupervised.

its a character he plays into

yeah

Dancer is good only if you enjoy supporting your friends, the gameplay is literally a chain of "50% chance to get this attack, which gives you a 50% chance to get this ammunition" with the occasional Simon Says dance in your hotkey.

Monk doesn't get anything after lvl 60 that's of any import so it's your lucky day. Meanwhile DRG will get you killed because of how easy it is to animation lock yourself at the wrong spot, at least until you get to lvl 76 or so.

Nope.

>I'm liking monk and dragoon but there are so many buttons with the former i feel like I'm Mozart playing it.
Holy fuck you are goddamn retarded if MNK is complex to you

yes

Attached: DGvu0UiUwAAMrx-.png (710x1024, 326K)

Attached: 1543929074029.jpg (716x960, 450K)

what is the best looking scholar book for glam bros? not counting relics.

it doesnt matter how low your ping is. the server rates are so shit that you still will have that 1 second server-side delay added on to that 50ms. people who aren't new to shadowbringers already know this.

blaze

Attached: a5jWCWK.png (156x57, 7K)

I see them say hello in the beginning. >:(

I'm not too much of a bitch boy to throw a fit and force the tank to pull but still. I do get a bit angry when they just rbomb the shit outta me.

>so many nice mounts came from eureka
>you will never get them if you didnt do the content while it was current
bros....

Depends on what you looking for
I like the Twin Adders picatrix (it's lvl 17) the most because it's seriously just a white book with gold engraving, simple and sleek.

>WE FALL
I'm going to be listening to this shit all the way into the next expac

also susan calloway cover when

Cursed image

Can't you just buy the end result item that you trade in with the gear piece for the augments? Like, off the market board? For dirt cheap? I swear that's what I did when I needed the BLM AF1 pants dyed for a glamour set.

Only ozma, you can buy the others
Buy my fucking iris mount, only 18m

It's not nearly a second, and ping does matter. Anyone who's played on both wifi and LAN knows this.

remember when our waifu had long hair, ASTbros?

>Bun slut
I bet you fuck lalafel

>you can buy the others
yea haha i sure can

>People still fail at Eden Titan's landslides
Healing an 8-man in controler is fucking hard, specially if your party members are fucking idiot's that get hit by ground AoEs

Attached: 1552007465993.png (747x895, 965K)

This guy looks exactly how I picture an off brand brutalmoose would look like. Anyone else see it?

Attached: 1563754903646.png (283x368, 117K)

Left: Ryne
Right: Thancred

Attached: 1563664684237.gif (529x311, 3.66M)

>doing Eureka ever
They'd need to gate the next fucking expansion there for me to even consider it, and even then I might settle for just dropping the game.

Attached: 1533248774038.jpg (600x450, 83K)

there's no underlying creepy sexual tension between Ryne and Thancred though
that's just Rielle and Sidurgu

I'm playing heavensward and just did wyrms lair where I met up with the white dragon with 2 pairs of wings whose name starts with h.
Prior to this I heard heavensward is 10/10 in story department but so far it's only a step above ARR which was pretty shit. The justification given for nidhogg's butthurt is as generic as it gets. Why does he care specifically about that dragon being murdered enough to be asshurt for eternity?
Does this get expanded on later? Also the dragons look kinda dumb with those forward pointed horns.

>weebshit

This argument doesn't even make sense, because none of them can explain what "weebitshit" means other than it's Japanese.

>queue for frontline
>afk while i watch netflix
>on maelstrom so its a free win no matter what
heh getting that 60 win garo mount was never so easy

i did anemos and stopped. glad i did though i like the whm staff from there and got the trex and rdm barding

yes, it is about a second. even with my low ping to the server if i immediately start casting after moving out of aoe half the time my cast gets interrupted halfway through a 2 second cast skill because the server still has me registered as moving. try playing more classes and you'll see how that delay interferes with more shit than oGCDs and boss attacks.

This, dark souls and resident evil are weeb shit too on the same standards.

Hraesvelgr
Dragons live forever essentially so they will hold grudges forever, their bodies and their memories never decay because they are extreme wellsprings of aether (sourced in their eyes) and "that dragon" is also his SISTER.

The defining trait of weebshit is effeminate males, often in their teens or young adult phase. FF12-15 are the epitome of this. It's actually literally impossible to make a male in ff14 that doesn't look like a faggot.

How's WAR this expansion? I tried leveling my DRK, but only got to 76 because it got really boring. My WAR is currently at 70 right now.

Highlanders.

>lies to you

Attached: stupid sexy urianger.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

More importantly what is your duty to commend ratio?

WAR and DRK are literally the same now. so you wont like either. play paladin

Immortal beings have to concept of time since they live forever. That's why nidhogg hold his grudge for this long, bahamut fucked over everything after hundreds of years inside the moon and why ascians are still trying to fuck shit up after 15000 years.

>tfw solo grinding my way through eureka
Surely ill be able to get people to help me get ozma at least irght?

>I make gay characters therefore only gay characters exist
Imagine not knowing the wonders of Aristotleanon

Attached: 1548096007685.png (946x850, 1.15M)

Yeah I guess I can see a reason for him to be mad, but hraesvelgr sounded pretty upset too for no reason (although he was missing an eye so I can guess the reason) Why would every other dragon just go and sign up for nidhogg's army? What do they even stand to gain?

I don't think it is a character he plays, because he's also a /leftypol/tard since he sometimes does podcast with political content creators.

>says he won't keep secrets from his friends
>precedes to keep secrets all the while lying to your face

I play all the classes. Claiming it's a second is just ridiculous. Half a second would be generous. What is "low ping" to you, 250? I'd believe you if you lived in some south american shit hole country, but anywhere in the main 48? nah.

Crazy coincidence.

Attached: comms.jpg (198x72, 4K)

This guy literally lives like one of those mentally ill hoarders you see on TLC.

60, retard.

BROTHER!!

Attached: 1558640458020.png (470x437, 147K)

Cause they are part of his brood. They are under his influence. The DRG quests in stormblood even have you deal with a dragon thats still suffering under his influence.

>end of 5.0
>"no more secrets, I swear"
>literally four weeks later
>"hey Tancredo we shouldn't tell [player name] about this very important and critical development"
He had his chance. Now I want to kill him.
Fuck, I killed Emet-Selch and he never lied to me, not fucking once.

Attached: 1552388604532.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Rather than history, written and passed down, dragons have "songs". And Nidhogg's "song" is so ferocious that his brood have no desire to make peace with the elezen that fucked over their brood-auntie, as, y'know, why would they?
It's not as if every dragon is that way, either. Hraesvelgr has his reasons as you'll see, but it's mainly because they betrayed the bond that Shiva and himself created. You can hear this in the theme of the expansion called Dragonsong, the lyrics are Hydaelyn questioning why humanity would destroy peace for selfish gain. youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I

You're just shit at menuing, it's okay to admit it.

>THANCRED I KNOW I PROMISED THAT I WOULDN'T DO THAT THING THAT ALMOST KILLED EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE EVERYWHERE LAST TIME BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE MUST YOU TELL THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT ABOUT THIS THING WARRIOR OF LIGHT SHOULD ABSOLUTELY KNOW ABOUT
What did Urianger mean by this?

Attached: 1560795205888.png (1396x1038, 1.11M)

>not wear full amours to cover your face and body so no one knows what you look like

Attached: 751F272A-E3DA-4D87-ACC1-91D0267F99BB.jpg (1327x1080, 374K)

Try to improve your concept of the passage of time, then? I don't know what else to tell you.

Don't care, he's too sexy to stay mad at.

Hardest part of monk is keeping up with true north CDs so you can actually land your positonals when your retard tank keeps spinning the boss around.

Any tips?

YOU FRUITY ELF FUCK

Attached: 1563426169931.jpg (900x902, 216K)

Urianger wants to keep the cunny of darkness for himself since Thancred has Ryne now.

>enters tool and removes helmet

The textures in this game are still such trash. I can't believe they made the base files in medium res instead of of high res and down-sampling if needed, and now they're finally realizing the game needs a graphics update because of it years later. They just made more work for themselves. I wonder what they're going to do for the overhaul down the line that they're contemplating.

Why can't my character look like this?

Attached: FFXIV_Gosetsu_Everfall.png (470x926, 496K)

>cutting off before it shows her do the glance to check if hes still looking.

up and down on d-pad

>the overhaul down the line that they're contemplating
[citation needed]

PS3 rimitations

You're still donating to the Doman Enclave right?

Attached: 72120039_p9.jpg (1665x1800, 590K)

They said something about light engine being completely busted. That plus a texture res bump up and the game will look pretty damn good already.

>Fuck, I killed Emet-Selch and he never lied to me, not fucking once.
This, what the fuck Urianger

Not him but I read this as well. That's all it is though, contemplation. Boosting the graphics would take a huge workload and they're not sure they can do it while maintaining the content schedule.

its just a male roegadyn my dude

Why would they overhaul it? Game runs amazingly well and it'd be a massive amount of work for very little return + worse performance on every platform.

>Urianger at the end Eden raid in 5.4

Attached: Yeah sorry.jpg (474x980, 30K)

dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xiv-visual-upgrade/

Focus harder and preemptively count the number of times you need to hammer up/down on the dpad to reach the party member you need. It shouldn't take you longer than a oGCD.

whatrt time does the raid restart?

You can't have that skin color though.

Trust in Urianger you faggots.

>healers not healing me to full after using living dead on Fae Light

So sick of this trash fucking invuln goddamn

So is there a faster way to level through fishing besides straight grinding? I know there's leve turn ins but they seem like total shit xp wise unless the market happens to have HQs for sale. Which is very unreliable due to the nature of fishing from my experience.

Just lock a slot to WHM.

Have you ever looked at some of the armors and saw how grossly stretched out some of the 240p tier textures even on high. Or do you play with everything low at all times because of a toaster?

Imagine actually not reading tooltips for your own job.

Attached: 1551328644461.gif (264x240, 2.52M)

Bit sad Emet didn't see us as worthy of inheriting the Ascian legacy even after wooping his trial and then him

You do have a macro telling them to heal you right?

Dang that sucks. How's PLD's level 78 trait? It seems fun to get instant cast spells for your req combo.

user...

Yeah I have but it doesn't particularly bother me.
Framerate is more important than pretty graphics.

What do you think this was?

Attached: 1536516124949.jpg (500x366, 38K)

He did, though. After being ran through he entrusted the memory of himself and his people to you because he saw you were close enough to whole.

He did. That's what the smile before he fizzled was for.

Unless you have a macro, not my fucking problem

Is there any way you can read what buffs and debuffs on party members or yourself do on a controller?

Based brainlet

Attached: 1468880542128.png (323x241, 134K)

So whats the most popular across the roles? My guess would be

Tank - PLD or DRK
Healer - WHM by far
mDPS - DRG or SAM
rDPS - MCH
cDPS - RDM or BLM

Does this seem about right?

Attached: 1447877677258.jpg (500x435, 44K)

If you have any sort of decent computer a visual upgrade shouldn't impact framerates. The game's engine is ass as is anyways. An overhaul should actually even boost performance if they fix issues.

pretty fun. might be my favorite tank now the instant casts make the job feel much much smoother

You are fucking retarded

>Trannies have better parse then you
Must suck eh?

You need a macro explaining the entire mechanic for the healers. They are that braindead. You don't play healer if you're not braindead. So make the macro.

Based

Attached: Garo All Makai Knight Tranformation 2 (Tsubasa,Bado,Wataru,Leo) (720p_30fps_H264-192kbit_AAC).webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

are all frontlines 72 man now?

Lets see, assuming nobody is running E4N on alts, because why the fuck would they?
Healer : WHM
Ranged : DNC
Tank : GNB
Melee : DRG
Caster : RDM

Attached: 1541014450292.png (888x459, 49K)