I seriously hope you aren't allowing your kids to be playing video games...

I seriously hope you aren't allowing your kids to be playing video games. Its a waste of time and has been proven to reduce social skills among many other violent factors. Where do you think all the virgins and incels stem from? Video games as a kid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-173306.png (1080x2160, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6
youtube.com/watch?v=spQtX0oNctg
youtu.be/oPcQ0rjejyU
futurity.org/video-games-speed-up-reaction-time/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ulterior-motives/201608/video-game-play-benefits-coordination
iflscience.com/brain/computer-games-shown-improve-memory-and-neural-connectivity-children/
the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/video-game-boosts-multitasking-skills-38743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-173311.png (1080x2160, 206K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-173317.png (1080x2160, 225K)

>Society has a thousand other problems
>Just blame video games
I hope the people making these threads are just astroturfers for some nebulous organization because otherwise the civil war is going to be fucking brutal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-173323.png (1080x2160, 202K)

retard can't perceive it's fortnite's fault and his bad parenting

Just another dumb slide thread

the father is a faggot and the son is going to grow up to be a pure 100% onions latte drinker

boys need to be boys. that includes videogames, sports, weightlifting and later on popping cherries in the back of their cars.

Attached: 2343ff54589f0fc62624790bf1f302ea7cf4a1626f3c37e3ab72d4c90f3a2230.gif (156x166, 20K)

I've found that it's mainly parents that grew up with an overt amount of opportunity, discipline, and/or had shitty parents themselves, tend to shit on their own kids and the cycle continues

I bet this instagram user votes Democrat

This can't be real. "If things are bad just start smashing shit with a hammer."

It's pretty obvious that video games are a hindrance for kids growing up to be great. However, it's not necessarily obvious that what the society we live in deems great is better than "wasting" your life on video games. Maybe this kid will grow up to a be a great and functional tax farmer and he'll make some kids he might even like but for what? Society hates gamers because you can't build a society on gamers alone, but maybe that's a problem with said society rather than gamers?

>whataboutism
nice cope

on topic: I wonder that myself, OP. I think about all the shit I'd be a better person for if I put my time into that instead of gaming.
>could've picked up a sport
>learned an instrument
>spoken a new language
>assembled a car
blah blah blah blah It's not videogames fault entirely, I could have learned that shit as well. I'm not knocking a little bit of gaming here and there. I'm a grown up and can make my decisions... HOWEVER let's not act like this shit isn't designed to suck in our focus. How the fuck is a kid going to come to that conclusion???
>"put a fox in the hen house and he'll have chicken for dinner every time."

>son smile while I take this picture

>now go back to your dungeon you fucking mongoloid and you can't leave until you can recite the medical dictionary

It's all about moderation, to much of one thing is almost always bad. He's a shit father for not teaching his son that.

>Smile for the fucking photo or I WILL BEAT YOU
just look how happy he is

>smashes instead of selling or giving it to a poor kid with self contol
>being an attention whore on social media
Fuck white people

I grew up playing football and track. Just about every athlete I've played with, endulged in video games in some form or fashion, even the most dominant athletes played a shit ton of COD or whatever bro game. Obviously didn't hinder their abilities, but that's not to say there isn't people who allow it to consume them. Just goes both ways.

Hmmm. .. . breaking perfectly good things for primitive self satisfaction. Great lesson to be teaching kids.

Amen, wish I could sharpie out the whiteness out of my skin

>hurrr durr le ebil vidya
>he's 12 yo he is in control of his life and emotions
>no I won't spend time with my kid
>fuck you don't tell me how to raise muh child
It's always someone else's fault (video games,the kid,addiction) except their own shitty parenting.
fuck you OP you got me mad

>whataboutism
sup reddit

Because the Republican dad would beat up the kid instead of the Xbox? I get it.

>let your child to only play strategically addictive shit games instead of having them play something much better
>fucking can't believe these companies making my kid play their games!

>being a father of a ten year old boy
>using instagram

>destroying something you could sell
and then people cry about having money problems

Social Media is the real parasite of the internet. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and such must be completely obliterated without any trace.

>a phoneposter daring to say videogames are unhealthy
oh I'm laffin'

It will only get worse

Attached: 1559579010155.gif (299x217, 1.6M)

Holy fuck this kid is going to grow up hating his dad. Why would you think this is something to post on social media? What happened to keeping it within the family

I played sports in high school as well. I put the disclaimer of dabbling in there. If round the clock gaming continues into your 20s, you've got issues.

you would know

I wish I could do the contrary

>jerks himself off for 50 paragraphs over destroying an xbox
social media is a disease

IT TAKES A VILLAGE GOYIM

Attached: original_result8+.png (512x512, 529K)

Looks like the male version of a "Karen"

>ITT: incels can't accept reality
Video games and Anime are the sole perpetrators for the facilitation of losers and the ever growing epidemic that is incelism.

computer games are fine, as long as you insist they maintain two worthwhile hobbies, strong academic performance and an active social life

Attached: 1525358042250.jpg (979x1024, 169K)

I played vidya all my childhood and I'm about to start training as a physician. I had awful social skills as a child and now I'm perfectly fine, I can talk to any girl anywhere.

My kids will have my introduce games to them that I loved growing up, mostly JRPGS. Nothing is better than connecting and sharing a love of something with your children. Its perfectly fine to share hobbies and grow closer together.

Its different if they're playing fortnite all day and day out and missing their assignments and things though.

Shame she won't delete her sex tapes with Jamal, Tyrone and Marcus.

Most people have issues. I know there are a lot of kids here that have life planned out perfectly but life is nonstop issues. Ultimately, going hard at gaming in yours 20s without major responsibilities is a minor issue.

i hate this image everytime i see it

i was a loser before i discovered videogames. Books, being addicted to tv, the autism was long time set there before i even got a console

>the memories will never fade
Oooh i got bad news for him

>instagram name starts with "dr"
>assuming he is doctor

The kids dad will get the kid into some high iq chad job in medical field(already chad magnet industry anyways) with his connections. All about connections to get brad tier job.
>inb4 seething neetcels respond

Attached: sup bro.jpg (633x711, 119K)

Nope.

She definitely pegs him in the bedroom

That's true. This kid will probably be successful no matter what because of his dad.

>tfw no based dad to help pave way to success

Got a doctorate in onion engineering.

>dad is successful so you'll be successful

you need to read up on blackpill theory. videogames are a cope not a cause.
lmao

>turning this into something political
Do you guys just have shit for brains? What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

I know someone who played vidya all the time in his youth, even World of Warcraft for like a year, but still turned into a chad.

Everything

Being forced to socialize just pushed me to be even more of a recluse with my vidya and animals. People fucking suck

Welcome to literally anything you talk about now

>Phoneposters

What actually happened:

>hey son, you're not using your xbox anymore, right? If you let me destroy it, and play along, I'll buy you a Nintendo switch
>okay dad :)

It's brilliant information manipulation, and instagram are the perfect gaggle of idiots to fall for it.

I don't disagree, at this point I'm saying if you have a sore throat, you should deal with it... you can't ignore it because someone else might have cancer.

I had vidya when I grew up and I still managed to go outside, play sports, go to school, etc. In fact I got tired of just playing N64 inside all day and even told my friends "hey, I know you like the N64, but how about we just pay outside today". Odds are it isn't vidya but more-so the fact that he's part of the twitch.tv generation that has been raised to have poor impulse control, short-attention span, etc. You have an endless amount of content that you can stream, so your brain essentially gets trained to continually seek that, instead of simply doing things that, while they're harder, will ultimately be more healthy and enjoyable. Video games on the other hand, especially the older ones, were limited. Once you were finished, you were finished. The content was static, there was nothing more you could do in them. Sure, there was multiplayer, but even that doesn't provide an endless amount of content because there's a limited amount of maps, things you can do, characters, etc.

Vidya didn't turn this generation into shit. Internet probably does far more damage. I know it does for me, as I'm far less productive when I'm posting here all day, rather than sitting down and playing some Sonic or Mario for an hour or so.

What? Are you too poor to afford a smartphone?

this user gets it

user. Look at pic of the father in instagram. Probably a nonmanlet and decent facial genetics. Kid is probably gonna be hitting six foot before 10th grade and have aesthetic face. Geneticlet pls go.

Video games aren't the problem, they're just something that many people retreat to because it's becoming more and more obvious with each passing year that society is a complete scam.

fucking kek. And fuck the self hating normalfags in this thread defending it.

Attached: 1559248578499.jpg (429x343, 26K)

That's the realization I came to two to three years ago, and it's essentially stopped me from doing anything besides working a deadend job and going home to play vidya, lift weights, or walk/swim. Shit like women, and pursuing your dreams is a waste of time, because you only end with up nightmares.

Even without the genetics, the fact the dad probably has a shit load of money is enough to warrant the son successful in the future

Boomer hate thread?

Attached: boomers.png (648x201, 22K)

>xbox full of heavy metals
This is exactly how i know this man is a complete and utter ignorant retard that will make his son hate him like nothing else on this planet.
Nothing breeds hatred more than arrogance and ignorance.

This kid is so #woke! You go girl!!

I think you have some very unrealistic expectations. Probably the kind you had for yourself, ultimately leading to your downfall. Not everyone is going to be an astronaut user.

God forbid a parent play games with their kids. I really hit the lottery with my family I guess, Jesus Christ.

Seriously, people are bringing it into video games of all things. Shit is bananas

please no i don't want to get angry

Oh no someone called out muh projection, it must be true

Attached: 1538269697249.jpg (868x643, 89K)

fair enough.
>I had vidya when I grew up and I still managed to go outside, play sports, go to school, etc. In fact I got tired of just playing N64 inside all day and even told my friends "hey, I know you like the N64, but how about we just pay outside today".
you sound like me and my friends lol

Fuck you, faggot. I grew up playing video games with my dad. He introduced me to consoles before my time like NES and SNES got me PS1 and PS2, introduced me to Dreamcast and original Xbox. We also went fishing, foraging for mushrooms, I played football and basketball as a kid. I learned a trade and have my own small business and gaming fueled my imagination and helped me learn foreign languages among other things. Video games are great for a kid as long as your parents pay attention to you and don't just substitute your TV for a nanny and let you play video games all day. Incels come from shit parents that have no social skills themselves. Stop projecting faggot and don't blame your problems on video games.

>What is nepotism?

That's a big red flag. This dude has issues.

can someone archive this so we can post again in a couple of years after its gender change operation and posterior suicide hits the news?

>I'm a failure?
>No its the video games that are to blame

it did not escape me that he was wallowing in his heroism. Honestly, this wouldn't even surprise me if it were a viral marketing ploy to try and expose video game addiction.

I do agree with this but if you look throw back the curtain a little, this guy (supposedly) snuck into his kid's room, stole his xbox, destroyed it and made his kid join in for social media points. And this is all because he couldn't be bothered to be an engaged parent. Clearly he wasn't spending enough time with his kid and/or couldn't do basic shit like regulate how long he played vidya, nor the types of games (mmo). He's broadcasting his failure.

While I agree it is completely retarded how much politics have wormed into everything a persons political stance is often reflective of their general thought processes and with how that fag is trying to make excuses for his kid acting like a shit while playing his xbox you can make some guesses about his stances on other shit
It still has pretty much nothing to do with the topic though and the original post that brought politcs up is pretty much "hehehe hes not part of my tribe" even if I agree lefties are retarded and deserving of ridicule most of the time

hope the wife and kids fucked off before the a hole was put through them next time this nigger chimped out

MY KIDS A COMPUTAH HACKA, HE GOT ON THE XBOX ALL BY HIMSELF

fucking drooling retard

Yeah dude seriously. They were fucking addicted to the thing. It was like they were hypnotized by it. I guess it helped that none of them had one but me. Got kind of tired of one of them begging to play it everyday.

Did you have that one friend who was worse than anyone else about it? Like, so much worse than all the others?

How about taking care of your child. Having him to play vidya AND to go outdoor?

>Sponsored
I don't use Instagram, does that Sponsored title under his name mean this post is sponsored or he has a sponsorship or is it a custom spot that you type whatever you want?

true, I would have called the authorities to tell them my wife is threatening to kidnap my kids instead of posting pics on forums

>Play soccer as a kid
>Get to high school
>have a cold during tryouts
>kids that are way worse than me get picked up because """potential"""
>tell them what I usually play
>get put on fullback anyways
>coach comes and tells me I should just be the manager because he's not going to put me on the team
>everyone thinks its bullshit that I didn't make the team
>entire childhood hobby wasted
not like any hobby is really fulfilling anyways.

absolutely pathetic. i mean, if they live in a shoebox with no money and this junk is just taking up space and would be better suited towards their survival, then ok, but really making it sound like your wife is the boss is just embarrassing.

>not taking your kids away if your partner is a violent psycopath
if i was her my kids would be out the fucking door so they werent the next targets on his chimpanzee autistic meltdown

peak soi. this faggot definitely gets fucked with a strap on by his wife and jerks off his buddies on their nights out. and then sharing this shit on instagoy? absolutely embarrassing

Attached: 1562967943850.jpg (625x625, 116K)

It's something you can pay instagram to put on your post and instead of just sharing with your followers, it's literally a sponsored advertisement that everybody on Instagram can see. It's pretty cancerous.

How repulsive, I would never sacrifice my passion over someone, when going in couple, people are supposed to respect each other and their passions. It's a mutual relationship.
The guy could have kept everything and just played less to be with his kid. I would have done that because family is important, but you should still be yourself in your family and not someone you aren't.

Attached: 61158.original-8851.jpg (198x198, 31K)

Not a final fantasy fan, but I've got to tip my fedora to that collection with the kino import cartridges. What a damn shame.

I don't get how people can get so violent over stupid things. Can't they just... Curse silently? At worst I'm going that but I would never be violent over trivial things... They act like childrens...

Literal man child is what you're going for. Old enough to pay bills, but mentally still a fucking retarded chid

Nah but I'm never gonna get my kid a smartphone.

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums
forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6
I am genuinely curious
Once hitting 100 Responces. I will post the results.

Attached: 47 Hit combo.jpg (1767x977, 276K)

This is the vidya version of fat women smashing scales.
If you have self control you can enjoy video games as an entertainment, not a life style.

Get the fuck off my thread you stupid nigger loving faggot

>No no, I'm not a hero, no need to call me that. Hold your applause everyone
What an ego

Vidya can also be a passion. But like any passion, there's always a limit. If you have a kid and a child, then it's important to be with them.
But you can also share your passion, you can even play vidya with your kid and wife, then do some other activities in family.
But vidya is fairly harmless. When I was a kid, I played a shitload of vidya but I also was a lot outdoor. Sure I didn't had a lot of friends but this was because I was already a loner and I didn't liked to be with girls who liked me for unknown reasons.

>kid plays too much video games
>let me smash his xbox and do a shitty photosession with a gay story for internet points
I fucking hate people like this. Why wouldn't you just sell it if there is a problem and just pass on the gay ass post? Because it's not about the video games it's about being the biggest fag of the month online. I bet the dad is a cuckold too

>he paid instagram to show the world his poor parenting skills
>his son enjoyed destroying something he was addicted to
This family needs psychological help.

Attached: doc rivers.gif (250x250, 1.98M)

This
My mom sold my gameboy color and pokemon red+silver after she caught me skipping school hiding under my bed to play it with a giant pile of snacks
Opening a soda as she was in the other room is what alerted her to my presence

I don't think selling is the good option. But confiscate the items for a month/some month should be enough.

>Taking orders from vaginoids
tsss ooooh that's gonna be a yikes from me

>He hacked them all.

Attached: 1558816145194.jpg (560x560, 287K)

That is in fact how the real world works.

Imagine being this shit a parent. Christ. The next 50 years and beyond are fucked.

Not that guy but my aunt lend me my cousins N64 for few months because he was being a shit.
Loved me some Mario64 and OoT.

That's fucking hilarious user. Should've gone with a juice box.

Attached: 1563392359494.jpg (800x450, 66K)

My dad is a successful designer and I don't have any skills in drawing. And I'm not successful in life at all.

... My dad also wasn't there for me and was always a cunt to me.. 'well fuck me I guess. But the legacy of your family don' t always matter.

Shitty parents never think they're shitty. It's everyone else's fault but their own.

It's all balance. In the summer I jetski, wakeboard, dirtbike. In the winter I play games on weekends for 8 hours if I want to.

I'm 30. Lifes never been better. I have zero responsibilities and get to indulge in my hobbies in my free time.

>no greatest hits copies
>original packaging in great quality
>most likely CIB
I hope the strong love for his kid prevents a murder-suicide.

>uh uh uh you can't cure a problem in your life, so long as, like, we're at war in the middle east or something? lol
lol what a retard. Take an honest look at yourself and ask yourself why you have to make up such bullshit like this

This is very true. I do wish I had a little parental guidance and balance growing up. I figured it out but not until I was 25+

Unironically based, it's hilarious how fucking triggered Yea Forums is over this. Seethe and cope more incels (inb4 tranny schizophrenia)

And I was having such a good fucking day too. How in the fuck can you not understand a concept like ownership holy FUCK

Attached: 1551917953298.jpg (1017x880, 219K)

Holy shit lmao get a load of you guys, are you really that pathetic you have to lash out at this? Grow up guys, it's a family moment and a lesson on addiction, what's the fucking cost to you? Why are you so weird about this

>I'm a grown up and can make my decisions...
No, you can't. All your decisions are predetermined. You're a result of your biology and life experiences that you were not allowed to choose. All of your decisions can be traced back to initial factors that were outside of your control that lead you down this path.

don't post it user
don't do it

I too know a lot of buzzwords, user.

Prove me wrong

I can't wait for my kid to grow up. He's my son so he will 100% be into vidya, but I cannot wait to see him trying to do bullshit attempt at hiding the consoles to play more, not knowing I already knows all the techniques because I used them as a child, I'm going to do some Joseph joestar bullshit tier tricks on him. And so he will understand it's not good to play too much.

Attached: image.png (459x578, 34K)

There’s nothing to prove wrong you just listed a bunch of epic 4chin words like a Big Bang theory “””joke”””

You're a failure because you're a lazy sack of shit. It wasn't because of video games. Video games were the outlet, your lack of willpower and motivation is your downfall.

He didn't even have to do that. Shoulda just opened it silently by firmly pressing his thumb on the tab as you crack it open with the other hand

I play videogames with my 12yo sister for hours every day, we have always have a blast! And she's very smart

phonefags needs to be gased

>Yea Forums buzzword expert doesnt know how to read memes
Okay fine I'll translate for you. 'What a respectable and grounded father, it's very revealing that so many people on this board are bothered by this. Once again, you insecure and antisocial people display rage and denial at a simple display of parenting (and don't try to lie to yourself by calling me a transexual, either).

he fell for the marriage and kids meme, serves him right

When did parents start becoming so detached from their kids? I go to restaurants now and kids are just watching YouTube on their I pads while parents ignore them. Schools are starting to have a harder and harder time with disciplining kids since they fear losing jobs from complaints over it. So often they’ll blame everything but themselves for their kids becoming rotten little shits and make every excuse in the book to not spend time with them.

>Sponsored
I'm not familiar with instagram, but is this an ad?

Attached: 1464383462954.jpg (564x560, 106K)

Has Yea Forums really fallen so low it's now posting niggergram screencaps??

Attached: aiportraits_1563768691.jpg (512x512, 20K)

That's not whataboutism you retard. Videogames aren't a problem to begin with. They're nothing but a scapegoat you blame because you can't handle any of the actual reasons for your problems.

This place has been a dumping ground for old twitter, facebook, reddit and instagram content for years, user.

I've never had sex: the post

In this case it means the user paid for their post to get promoted

>violent factors
>smashes xbox to pieces
Is this your redemption arc?

>have a daughter on the way
>this thread

Attached: 224BDC24-EACF-47BB-BE2B-65558FBAD16E.png (737x592, 93K)

Yeah when I rage I just toss the controller on the couch and take a break. I do angry chores.
I don't understand people who trash their fucking rooms or even take it out on other people. Like bruh just take a fucking breather if you're getting tilted, don't grind out 10 losses in a row.

>juggernaut
>vanguard

this dude fucking sucks lol

This bait is so bad. Lurk moar

What would selling it, especially to a GameStop, even achieve?

Games do make you unsuccessful. I have two Bachelors of science and am loser with crap job. My two brothers stopped playing games in their teens. One is in his 30s now and one in his 20s. Both are successful despite one of them not even going to college at all.

The sport’s gonna grow up to shoot heroin someday

>Karate was too expensive.
>Foot ball was too expensive.
>Hockey was too expensive.
>Soccer ran at the same time my brother's baseball games went.
>My level-league baseball ran at different times and parents didn't want to have to come into town twice.
Probably would have made a fool out of myself if I did get in, but oh well.

Attached: 1461438930291.png (449x429, 76K)

My son will grow up playing Postal 2 with me, just like me with my dad.

Fellas, never ever EVER marry a woman who doesn't approve of your hobbies.

I literally have a kid user.
Sorry if you are living in a bad family, I had a bad father as a kid so I can understand. But now I'm doing my best to be the best father possible for my kid... I don't want him to do my mistakes...

Is that even really a Xbox? I legit can't even tell

Okay, let's kick things up a notch.

youtube.com/watch?v=spQtX0oNctg

Attached: 1542319854028.jpg (584x717, 182K)

>I literally have a kid user.
And you're still acting like such a massive virgin?

based and fatepilled

is it an addiction if you can simply destroy the console and have it removed like that?

I can't comprehend why this guy hasn't been lynched yet.

That kid went through absolute fucking hell with his dad and that cunt of a stepmom. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he grew up into a serial killer, sad as it would be.

>sponsored
This guy paid to have this up.
I don’t give a shit about what people do, but if you’re sniffing your own farts blowing it at everyone, you just become a faggot.

when I have kids they won't be able touch any electronic device until they're 16

>DESTROY, ELIMINATE, KILL KILL KILL VIDEO GAMES MUST BE DESTROYED
>see guys we're just trying to help
Friendly reminder that unless you take political action, someone else will do it for you. You are just one step away from being put into camps and treated like animals for the rest of your lives.

Attached: 1512188454969.jpg (700x933, 66K)

NO NO NO NO

Attached: Yamero.png (499x499, 181K)

>my kids addicted to videogames now let me post about it on fucking social media

The lack of self awareness here is amazing

>no bulge

Attached: 1543301344774.jpg (952x960, 41K)

>Modern Warfare 3, Halo 4, and Gears of War 3 posters above the house's front door
what the fuck?

>He's my son so he will 100% be into vidya
What was your dad into user

I'm just acting to not have a depressed kid user. Always good to have some joy in your life, even in moment when you are in trouble.

It was always the same kid they bullied too, poor little ginger 4 eyes.

>smash zoom-zoom's shit because too much Fortnite is turning him into an obnoxious faggot
Based dad. Zoomers on Yea Forums are just whiny pussies.

The irony is not lost on me

How would you even raise a kid without video games.

>Video games / Twitch / Youtube are addicting in nature
>No video games in household but get addicted to TV instead
>Ban TV too and go outside and play sports but you cant do that since you are a wagecuck

Attached: 1560822049723.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Bikes
Never was into it because my dad prefered to ride them than be with his family and do things with his sons beside yelling. Only thing he got was a crash.

tfw I realize this is something primarily 15-19 year olds get mad about because they're retarded but I still get mad at this too

Attached: 1398528026413.jpg (600x450, 52K)

>Ban TV too and go outside and play
Parents aren't supposed to have hobbies or enjoy things. It lowers productivity.

Parental deficiencies growing up.

I really hate this asshole's demeanor but he's fucking right. All those hours playing video games over the course of my entire life were a waste, I could have been doing literally anything else. Without that access to easy and accessible entertainment, I would have gone out more. I would have pursued art or music or some other skill, taken other opportunities to not just entertain myself but better myself. Fuck.

Attached: 1519975682655.png (633x758, 23K)

He got the majority of itn but his sister didn't avoid it either. Fucking sociopath filmed himself ordering of the stepmom's kids to slap her for no real reason.

That has to be a troll

Agreed video games are trash. Instead he should do something meaningful like spend 4 hours screaming at a sporting event supporting his 'Home" team made up of players traded around like 20 dollar whores from team to team. never mind half of what he will be watching will also be advertisements.

I am not going to say that video games are not a waste of time. The real question is what in this world isn't a waste of time? its a meaningless slog so some cells can endlessly reproduce and nothing more. What are you willing to bet this kid will just end up doing drugs or getting drunk out in the woods instead? That is literally all we did back in the day instead of vidya.

>teach your kids that if you don't like something you should destroy it with violence
I fucking hate these smug middle-class 90 IQ early 40s faggots so much. No doubt the dad is a middle-manager at a dead-end job who has so little power in his pathetic life that he must exploit it whenever possible, which is probably only with food service workers and school teachers in conferences. He is too retarded to put in the critical thought to actually explain rules to his child so he'll just say he's the boss, and his retard kid, having inherited his retard genes, will go on to rebel against "authority" in the predictable fashion. When he starts acting out, the retard dad will then go to the pharma pill pusher to shut his kid up with xanax so he can watch football in peace. After his retarded child enrolls in college on a lacrosse scholarship, his lack of impulse control from his dependence on pharmaceutical drugs combined with never being told "no" will result in him raping a sorority girl and going to prison. Retard dad, unable to cope with the possibility that he was too stupid to have a child, will instead blame social media, the devil, or a combination of both. He'll then remain in his shitty middle-manager job until 78, refusing to retire and let the younger generations move up because he's "devoted to the company." Retiring in Florida, he will at this point be completely unable to move without the assistance of a motorized chair, smoking, drinking alcohol and diet coke, and voting "no" on weed referendums until he dies 4 years later decrepit and alone.

The point I'm making here is we should reinstate eugenics.

>teaching your kids to smash things

Attached: 1489546395248.jpg (604x452, 26K)

That's all your fucking fault, mate.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

Attached: megaman.jpg (1795x709, 1.14M)

So? It's not too late to pick up a weight

That or you would have sunk into self-hatred much sooner and much harder. Let's be honest, most people who come to this site aren't exactly those who are happy, successful, well-adjusted and passionate. Most poster will lack at least one of these, with or without their favorite hobby.

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 15K)

And? So you would've spent hours pursuing cheap paintings or crafts that would've been just as forgettable as your video games.
It doesn't matter what you do with your time. Your life is just as worthless either way.

What the fuck is this formatting ?
>He had a bad attitude
An adult who silently goes into his son's room to take something he doesn't like just to break it and the go brag about their kids mature response clearly has the right attitude in life
>Uses the title of "doctor" on Instagram
Amazing

He is secretly poisoning her isnt he?

You do realize before video games people just spent all their time doing drugs,drinking,listening to music etc etc. It is human nature to do easy shit that relaxes them. So born in a different time you would of essentially been the same except it would be some other vice like nerding out over sci fi novels or something. It sure as fuck wasn't going to be anything productive.

I suppose in the past people may have hung out more and while that may seem nice it also lead to tons of early pregnancy and toxic marriages people could only get out of by drinking themselves to death.

Why do parents teach their kids that it's ok to destroy property?

based
I hate video g*mes

The Dad in OP is rich from selling a bullshit New Age medicine book, so he can afford it I guess.

>wives making ultimatums over hobbies
That’s a hard pass.
At least it’s all final fantasy so nothing of value was lost.

>5 years later theo sneaks into his dad's room and beats him to death with a hammer when he won't let him stay the night at a friend's
>dr phil interviews him and blames the video games
Based parenting

Video games are not a problem.
Invisible parents are.

the best part is he is essentially complaining that the video game companies made a product people like since they keep playing it. I would love to literally throw all this guys food away and make him eat nothing but tasteless garbage so he doesn't become "addicted"

The kid will probably just end up being a drug addict or alcoholic anyway. Had a friend who had some dipshit parents like that. They forced him to study like mad do all their asinine chores and all kinds of other shit. Kid was doing acid like it was going out of style by 8th grade and crash and burned like the fucking Hindenburg in life all because they pushed him too hard and wouldn't just let him chill.

>that wall of text over an instagram screenshot bait thread
The only 90 IQ tard here would be you, lil faggot

Lol snake oil sales man and charlatan trying to tell people what is good for them. cant even make this shit up anymore.

what an insane shitty person to have as a father and role model
>don't touch the heavy metals inside the case though, son, just hold the hammer for the photo
>don't want you to get the computer aids along with that addiction i supplied and did nothing about until it was too late and i blew up like an infant
>glad we taught you this lesson about never handling those chink leaden circuit boards and how you should let problems pile up until a messy and irrational resolution inevitably occurs

If those gamers were worth thousands of dollars because they were rare, first edition, or had some sort of collectible value and the family was so poor that they could really use the money I could MAYBE understand selling them for the cost of the baby, but that pile isn't worth more than maybe $700 max, $300 minimum, which is less than the fucking iphones they used to take this photo. She made him sell those just to fuck him over and like the cuck he is he just went along with.

yes break the expensive electronics. don't give it to a poor family who aren't over privileged faggots

> Attacks video games but not pornography

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forcing your significant other to drop hobbies they clearly love is the best indication that they love an imaginary human and not the actual person.

Silly user, poor people don't matter, neither does the environment. Just keep breaking those electronics.
Bernie 2020 by the way. Open those borders.

Attached: 1361319022977.png (637x431, 159K)

>Honey, maybe you could get off facebook and help with the baby. No? Ok. Oh you're going out with your friends again? That's fine haha. Love you..... Oh, she's gone.

just means she failed the test and so did he. Any woman that wants you to give up what you love for her or change you is not worth a damn and should be ditched. Also women will totally come up with ideas like this just to test the man to see if he is a cuck or not. Now that she knows once that baby is out she can cheat like mad and likely go unnoticed. When that kid is around 5 the marriage will fail and he will lose everything forced to live in some shitty apartment poor as fuck while all his money goes so she can live her nice middle class life style. He will likely greatly miss the comfort of those games while slaving away for that cunt.

there's a big fucking difference between following the rules of the residence and forfeiting right to your property

if they're looking at porn and playing eroge on THEIR pc all you can do is restrict internet access or kick them out entirely but these possesive parents rarely have that in mind

>wrote parental control password on a magnet on the fridge

>if it were for video games i would be a brilliant scientist!
No, you would've spent your time doing something equally as useless. Don't kid yourself, this is just you coping.

But what if you engage in a harmful hobby, like videogames?

we already have open borders. they're wide open for corporations who have fucking raped this country more than any immigrant ever has by a factor of a billion.

So, didn't you have fun playing those games? It's probably hundreds of normalfags who did "wild shit" back then too but only have hazy memories and just remember that it was fun.

The real problem is finding things to do in modern times.

>Juggernaut to Vanguard
hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 6976_DrPhiL.png (440x495, 226K)

>Crying about being demoted from Juggernaut to Vanguard

Attached: DzJIhtM.jpg (1080x1920, 1.78M)

Nah fuck that, my Eva cels stay where they are.

Selling it specifically to gamestop adds 10 5oyboy points to his chastised penis.

>games are for fun and relaxing

>puts himself through this

What a retarded nigger if you get mad at them don't play them that's why I quit after SC3

>Dipshit breaks his own property over a videogame.

He's not wrong lmao
>durrrr You dont pay any rent, utilities, insurance, and eat all your meals for free but that computer is yours because you saved up your allowance that I give you so you get to play your vidya 24/7 and cut class cuz its """your""" computer.

L M A O

user they literally just put pout aq study saying childhood depression is caused by social media not video games

Worse I've ever done is toss the controller to the other side of the couch and curse like a sailor under my breath.

When you give someone something it still becomes their personal property though.

That's a lot of assuming you're doing, user.

but having kids would imply I have had sex.

>this cunt of a dad has not one, but two kids
>I haven't held a girl in years
It's OK I know its my fault but seeing this makes me sad.

Attached: file.png (200x232, 34K)

Kids that play videogames already hit rock bottom. Doesn't surprise me that hardened losers didn't get any more depressed compared to naive normalfags having to swallow the social media blackpill after coasting through life for free

that would still be better than the fag parenting this guy does to his son.

you came to video games because you are a failure, they didn't make you fail. idiot

>Shit is bananas
wow using that is ablest language.

I was at the store last month and I had to buy a Listerine bottle wrapped in a pride flag for some reason.

>he has a wife
>we're virgins

mindless destruction is pure chad, I bet his wife got crazy horny after that. she made an empty threat cuz she didn't want to admit how turned on she was. within an hour she was begging for him to use all her holes, however he wants to, so long as he doesn't wear a condom.

Violence, impulsivity, sociopathy, and disregard for rules/laws and logic makes females(female) soaking wet. If you do something that hurts them they'll only want you more. It's just a fact.

Attached: WomenMothersAndDaughters.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

What the fuck? Is that pic real?

white people....

they always take it to the next level.

could be worse, they could have been black and no father in the first place

And no xbox

>Listerine bottle wrapped in pride flags
>Not the store telling fags their breaths stank like cheesy dick

This type of logic is like people blaming alcohol for alcoholism.

>When I was 6 I stole a kinder bueno from the supermarket
Wife material right there lads.

No there would be an xbox but the kid would be stuck playing the dad's NBA and Madden games.

>When I was 6 I stole a kinder bueno from the supermarket
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

Did she sell her shoe collection?

uh that's misogyny sweaty

What proof of ownership does a kid have? They don't have the receipts, paystubs, nor bank account to legally prove they own the things parent's give to them outside of basic necessities like clothing. Video games are a privilege and a luxury that can be lived without like a toy, social services will laugh your ass out the building on the Idea you'd report parents for "Cruelty Denying Child his PlayStation".

He looks like he fucks black men

Putting a capital H on "hero" really tells you everything you need to know about this person.

>people keep falling for fake bait that’s almost 5 years old now
Look at the angle mates and consider who would be taken that picture

Attached: E0F6C1F2-ECC7-4BD5-8D16-82BE264A434A.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

Break your laptop. Netflix and The Office is poisoning you. Go on, do it retard.

>circuit board full of heavy metals
Holy shit! What a fucking moron.

Attached: 1534619871814.gif (400x228, 1.07M)

she belongs to Chad only. "sorry" incels. hey, at least you have your video games and chinese cartoons, right? that's better than a 10/10 unwaveringly loyal gf/wife, right?

r-right?

Attached: DontDoAnythingForPussy.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

I already lift, play the piano and speak spanish.
You know what really gives you a lot of free time? Having no social life.

I bet your vote republican.

>the picture shows you it’s a store clerk taking the photo
>incels here believe it’s legit anyway

And now I understand why “have sex” is so effective

Looks like it was fortnite problem and not a xbox problem.

based
fuck gamers and fucking gaming

Nothing would have changed for me. I played so many video games because I was ugly, unpopular, an outcast in school. The reason any kid plays alot of games is an effect of that, not a cause. I remember my parents would try to break my shit all the time ans take it away, even if I would buy it with my own part time job money because they thought otherwise. But in reality, if you were a fulfilled kid with a large social circle, good grades, etc you wouldn't have played many games. It's just a cope for a younger age. I would have probably smoked pot all day long then if it wasn't for it.

Attached: Far-Cry-5-Joseph-Seed-Dark-Past.png (555x328, 156K)

We're calling his parenting shit.
Sure take away and sell his games we dont care. But smashing them up and posting about it like you're an amazing parent is fucking pathetic.

>I seriously hope
I wonder if any post that started with these words was ever made to be taken seriously. Every single one is some kind of bait.

this guy would not have paid to have his post sponsored unless he's trying to sell something

you are little baby
watch THIS

Attached: https---s3.amazonaws.com-the-drive-staging-message-editor%2F1525969527829-31960728_10211924894377079 (1600x1800, 237K)

>poor people
>self control
Implying the dad of the poor kid wouldn't instantly sell it for drugs and or alchohol

>videogames are a cope not a cause.
I agree. It's just alcohol for kids.

Why do cucks do this?

Attached: 1563747303114.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Attached: 1506561853498.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: 1542415275348.jpg (586x540, 91K)

You mean the employee taking it per request of the guy? Shocking.

Why doesn't she trade in HER car?

Theoretically, removing your hobbies gives you more time to spend with your kid. Or it stops your hobbies from being a negative influence on the kid. Or some other such retarded bullshit. Sounds to me like cutting off your legs so that you can't ever trip again.

spoken like a true neet

ROASTIE
HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT
TAKEN MY SPEECH
TAKEN MY HEARING
TAKEN MY ARMS
TAKEN MY LEGS
TAKEN MY SOUL

Bait here get weaker every day it considering how many idiots bought the original story I shouldn’t be surprised

>doesn't teach your kid how to moderate their leisure activity.
Some people just shouldn't be parents...

So are you all just roll playing or are you taking all this (You) bait as truth? One reverse search knocks most if not all these screencaps as fake.

Women are literally a men's bane.

Attached: 1562500105149.png (722x1102, 85K)

The worst part is not only that the old car is a classic but that he likely has no payments and fairly low insurance. He not only traded in his dream car he gets to pay out the ass for the new one as well. I would of demanded that bitch sell all her fucking jewelry in exchange its only fair. But alas its only the men who are expected to give things up all for the pleasure of a moist hole that will cheat on them and take every penny they have.

>dad how could you break my xbox? I saved up my allowance for a whole year for it!
>I DID YOU A FAVOR BY DESTROYING THAT THING YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT NOW SAY THANK YOU!
>b-but dad!
>THANK ME FOR FREEING YOU FROM THAT FUCKING THING OR THE NEXT THING I SMASH IS YOUR GODDAMN FACE!
>t-thank you dad...
>NOW POSE NEXT TO IT AND SMILE WITH THIS HAMMER! STOP CRYING YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

Just don’t ever show her this place and she’ll turn out fine.

I'd rather see my kid play PC games instead of spending their entire lives on Facebook/Instagram fishing validation points for their dumb life choices.

He has a point, and he's semi-right.

It's just like drugs. Some people can handle them. Some can't. It's genetic, or poor upbringing, or both.

Same shit with being a klepto or thief. Dopamine makes you do silly shit.

Attached: 1361097743679.jpg (222x250, 14K)

So your saying "We live in a society"?

>an Audi of all fucking things
Audi is for fucking rich little high school or college faggots, or simply egotistical assholes who can't drive on the road

I fucking hate Subaru and Audi drivers. They're either the biggest assholes or retards, or both, on the road.

>the civil war is going to be fucking brutal
>most peaceful times in human history

Attached: 1559900525568s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

>16 years from now
>somehow this place still exists
>your daughter posts tits or otherwise claims to be gril
>a swarm of 50-something anons clamor for sharpie in pooper
>she complies

Its okay user, you don't have to pretend your parents didn't wrong you.

Just dont be a shitty parent.

is this metallica?

I see this pic and it made me mad at first. But if a literal 10/10 Wayman said the same thing to me...idk man

more americans died in the civil war than any other war

>he hacked them all
Honestly, what did he mean by this?

I'm glad my gf has a penis too.

>proven to reduce social skills among many other violent factors.
proof

lol you still would've turned out to be a piece of shit. Don't kid yourself

Attached: 1399590434368.png (512x384, 10K)

>"He somehow followed internet instructions to reset the Parental Lock password? HE IS A MASTER HACKER I CANNOT KEEP UP"

Did that kid just smash his gaming system?

t.

Attached: 9282FE52-E5F4-4FB9-A367-1DCEC158A271.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

People who unironically use chad are sissy retards. It's the dunning-kruger effect with manliness instead of intelligence. The "chads" you put on a pedestal would react in confusion if they heard you using such terminology.

that's it, son. i'm taking the computer.

>virtue signalling level 1000
Instead of talking to his son, he blog posts on social media. What's the real problem here.

Why do threads like these always get a million replies?

be a good parent, and for the love of god don't have another one

GJ triggering all these retards. This kid will be super successful in life with the help of his dad who is a Dr. and keeps his son on the straight and narrow. Maybe if you fags had self control you would be in a better situation than NEET status.

I'm relieved that he and his sister are now in the custody of their real mom, also hope this white trash family gets t-boned and dies, inbreeding fucks

Reverse search the imagine
>it’s her gifting him the 66

Attached: CD35F928-0B31-42A3-9CF1-4B7F675B2551.png (724x435, 571K)

Why would you post this lie?

>dad addicted to social media (instagram) no less posts about breaking his son's xbox to get likes and recognition

Jesus christ these people are mental

So is social media I mean a married man is posting on thotgram, its pretty obvious what a degenerate he is.

True

How do people get addicted to video games? Unless its a real high quality title I don't want to play for more than a few hours after work. Kinda pisses me off because people call me a game addict and I kinda wish I was because I'd at least have one character trait.

And its always the most bottom of the barrel designed by committee shit these people play too. Filled with XP bars and microtransactions and e-dick stroking. Like nobody is breaking their Turbografx because they can't put down Galaga '90 or whatever. You'd think people who "ruined their life with games" would be deeper... INTO games!

What gives?

What ISN'T being told here is that the father probably talked his son into going to disney world or some fucking shit if he gives up his console for some fucking internet sympathy points.
Kid was probably pumped to do that because he's too dumb to realize it.
Also
>Fortnite
Maybe this was the problem the whole time, god damnit.

Attached: 1510083383944.jpg (117x144, 8K)

Tip: If you want to feel better about this, you could always make yourself think that the creator had to go through thousands of potential girls he could've matched with w/o the incriminating bio or that some are fabricated

You know what’s even more toxic than video games? Social media sites like instagram

Same here, I was hated by all the kids in school and failed grade, then I started playing game as an escape,l, because I was simply not good at anything else, it's the only thing that prevented me from necking myself, even now. Same goes for people that steal money, a lot of people are just not smart and lucky enough to make a living.

>sweaty

Attached: 1563645115185.png (482x270, 103K)

This is actually a toxic relationship, he'd realise that when he hits 40 and gets cheated on.

I don't know jack shit about cars and will never care to but holy shit this is infuriating to look at

Attached: 1560223153505.gif (598x311, 2.52M)

I'm so glad I fell out of the social media meme before I posted my face

Something about Skinner box and xp bars. Seeing bigger numbers hooks people

I forgot where I read it

There's also something about all the flashy lights and happy noises that pleases our tiny ape brains.

Attached: f70e31056e459e9fb3c13d7dcb25bb80.jpg (638x479, 75K)

i think he's saying we need to rise up

how does it feel knowing someone is gonna destroy that puss in 16 years

>tfw brother got his schizo gf pregnant
>she's already demanding him to sell his musical equipment and his instruments
>tell him it's a bad idea because know it's one of the few things he really has a passion for
>he's going to do it anyway

If I had money I'd buy it off him so I can keep onto it and give it back to him in case his life goes to complete shit but I can't sadly.

Attached: 1490022181101.jpg (640x559, 68K)

it warms my heart that your looking out for your bro like that user

You’re going to watch your brother turn into a husk and it’ll be your fault

Why didn’t you save him

this is why we need a Game Cube 2.
that hammer wouldnt stand a chance.

There's a whole series of video of them bullying the kid, apparently some people paid them good money and instructed them new ways of how to torture him.

Some games are literally designed to ensnare those with addictive tendencies these days. Mostly the mobileshit and AAA garbage full of lootboxes and microtransactions. Game companies will LITERALLY employ psychologists to design manipulative systems; it's fucking sickening.

Tell him that you will lose all respect for him and stop talking to him if he sells his instruments. Tell him that a man needs to have a passion, an escape in his life. Be serious about it - tell him to work something else out or you're done.

It'll sound cold, it'll sound villainous. But at the end of the day he'll have to go back to gf and tell her "sorry, my brother will hate me if I do this, I can't".

you can't save people from themselves.

Techno phobia is closer to aids than game addiction is, in my view. My heart breaks for all those poor parents struggling every day to think of ways of preventing their infants from using Satan's iPad and beezlebub's iPhone.

>thinking a kid whose dad tells him things like "it's not your fault you have no self control" will be successful in life
I'd bet money that kid ends up killing himself after HRT.

Do you seriously think that a man willing to get rid of his passion just for a woman is going to care about what his family has to say? That's how i lost my last 2 friends, both times the fucknig roastie just straight up told me to stop hanging out with my friend, when that didnt work i guess they put pressure on them or something but i never heard of them again

Gaming in moderation has benefited my son. It’s helped him become more interested in reading and math. Strengthened his hand-eye condition. Help to qualitatively demonstrate cause and effect, and stimulated his imagination.

>In-store trade
YOU JUST KNOW he probably got like, 50 cents for each of the non PS4 games.

Attached: 1559121558803.jpg (166x166, 10K)

i know many people who have done this because they're starting a family and need a more practical car. it's not that strange. when he's in a more secure position he'll obviously get a new project car

Attached: cursed spud.gif (240x240, 880K)

Honestly, the internet, and Yea Forums in particular, is far more addictive than any game I've played.

he has 5 actually, well, had. they got taken off him after CPS saw his youtube channel

I've never seen one of these type of images and even for a second thought it was real.

>Daddy05 gets rightfully called out and punished for abusing his kids
>the dumbass father promotes a Daddy05 Facebook group for fans only (while under a gag order)
>it gets revealed that Daddy05 fans are fucking psychos and post comments about how they love seeing Cody, the small kid with glasses, get beaten up and cry
>they even make videos saying they're going to kill people who criticize Daddy05 in the Facebook fan group
>the moderator of the Facebook group is a registered and convicted child abuser herself who almost worships that fat fuck of a father with photoshopped images
Source: youtu.be/oPcQ0rjejyU

I N F I N I T E
K N O W L E D G E
A N D
W I S D O M

Attached: 1563326266740.png (1263x1158, 672K)

Everybody needs a jolly crusade every now and then. Just look at human history.

What the fuck

Said nobody in their right mind ever.

Don't kid yourself, idiot. If video games weren't your hobby you would have had a different hobby that you spent time with. Do you honestly think the average person is constantly "bettering themselves" in their free time? Get a fucking grip. The average person (normalfag) spends their free time watching shitty TV shows and hollywood movies or reading shitty books. Do you really think that would have made you a better person? Moron.

dude why are you being so mean

What a hell

Attached: FuryI2.png (713x702, 360K)

but girls cant be child abusers, it is only a misdemeanor if they do it in canada according to that one picture i didnt save

Here is you raise your kids
>strong morals
>strong cultural values
>proud of America
>beat them when they do something wrong
>teach them about hard work
>teach them how guns work
>tell them early on how the world works (for example that democrats mostly want their money etc.)
>force them to join the military
>teach them about women who most should stay at home, but still be respect and only beaten if they dont behave

Attached: 612Gc-baiHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 51K)

Best of luck user, you'll do great

Choice is the higher level of thought, because it breaks through all predetermined factors. We use to reach that level of thought through faith in god. But in our current cynical age, even church goers don't truly believe god has a plan for them.

If you want to escape fate, then you must first have FAITH that you are more than what life has set out for you. And I know you think that's impossible, because you're fated to either have faith or not. But that's the FIRST obstacle preventing you attaining true control over your own life. It's a knot that you need to untangle. But not through reason. Because it defies reason. You have to find faith first. Maybe it's not god for you. But it has to be something greater than yourself. Family, Country, Humanity... From that faith, you will find the strength to overcome the trap of destructive fatalistic thought.

You don't need to dwell in the past mate. Accept your losses and move on. You don't have to perceive this as a shameful thing instead of an opportunity to learn. Figure out what your really want instead of what you "should" do

Attached: 1563559650694.png (648x604, 260K)

>vydio gaem bad
>posts this on social media

Attached: 1456863192580.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

i regret spending so much time on games desu
shouldve been watching anime instead
also lol @ u if u have kids. more fresh meat for the slave system

That kid's looks attractive. He should be grateful that his dad keeps him straight in order to fulfill his potential to be a puss slaying chad.

Stupid mobile poster.

Girls are easy. Just be a cool dad, spend some time with her, and correct her behavior by talking and impressing upon her the importance of what you say, without being an oppressive tyrant.

Girls care about "fairness" a great deal. So when it comes to discipline, you have to be firm but fair. If you don't explain why she's being disciplined, then she will rebel. Use your words. Don't just scream and yell to get what you want.

>That kid's looks attractive.

good for them, story was kinda drawn out though, especially for an Instagram story. Though if he was smart he would've just sold it or hid it away or something, not break it like it was symbol of oppression.

Been surfing this site since 2003, I am glad my daughter doesn't post in Yea Forums.

>gets his son to stop gaming
sure whatever
>posts about it on social media
fucking dork

*hits pipe*

>the father is a faggot and the son is going to grow up to be a pure 100% onions latte drinker
>boys need to be boys. that includes videogames, sports, weightlifting and later on popping cherries in the back of their cars.
Does /pol/ think highschool movies are the real world

I don't doubt that those things never happened to you in high school. Virgin.

There's different types of truth, user.
I could tell you a story, like
>"I have a pissbottle sitting by me"
and I would be telling you a boring story, but furthermore I would be lying.
However, while I would be lying, the story itself would be fundamentally true -- chances are there's an user somewhere in this thread who has one by them, let alone someone somewhere in the world.
And that is what matters: no matter whether or not the storyteller is lying, what you care about is whether the story itself is true.

Is that story about a guy getting whipped into selling his games collection true? Well, maybe the specific image is a lie, but the story itself is fundamentally true -- you can easily figure that yourself. Quite a few guys will have sizeable game collections, and quite a few gfs/wives will want to tear away any joy from their man that they can. Easy maths can tell you there are probably dozens of cases like this per year.
And most such cases go unrecorded, so it's only reasonable to use fake recordings (like the one pictured) to take up the slack.

Nice Bait user, now go back to your cave you fucking troll

no, but that was the addiction that kid in particular had, and it is very common with young men

From my own experiences:
Where was he when he could've been offering alternatives ways to spend time other than videogames?
Did he let videogames(or comics, or cartoons, or YOUTUBE) raise his child because it kept the kid busy enough to not bother him while he was doing his own things, be it work or leisure time activities, and now when the kid was old enough for doing something he liked, AND he felt like playing catch for once, the kid had not been grown into it by someone guiding him into liking things other than videogames and thus did not care for it?
Could it be that in the aftermath it was easier to make a demon out of videogames instead of facing the mirror and seeing that if you wanted your child to end up differently you should've been there to raise him?

It's like putting down your dog because in a key moment in time it trusted the orders of someone who spent time with it, trained it, fed it and took care of it instead of someone who just had him one day and delegated all the responsibilty and work to someone else.

Babyboomer mentality is really something else.

They lived during a prosperous time where you'd effortlessly get into a high paying job where you could then own a house and splurge on things like cars, boats, eating out at restaurants, and going on frequent weekend vacations. Nowadays, it's a fucking struggle and video games are one of the few great things that we can experience.

Most of us are either neets or living in a space with multiple roommates. I think that says a lot about the U.S.'s current state.

Sony always win baby

>plays tetris
>MASS MURDER TIME

nigger what

yep, that sums it up

what's the point in destroying it if you can sell it?

>we're getting married and my husband decided it was time to sell my shoe collection, it's only practical to have two (:

epic Instagram upboats of course!

Attached: 1518180648497.jpg (1327x1536, 268K)

the only FF i've replayed is FFTA:2, and i didn't even buy it, it's on my acekard. why would you buy a game if you're not going to play it a lot?

>if something is in my house it's mine
the door entryway is the safe zone, so you're free to steal while out and about, and once you're past that arbitrary point it becomes yours?

>i don't care so much i fucked up a room and made a post about it for the internet to prove how much i'm not caring

based

that poor fucking kid, jesus christ.

Attached: mj183bahdbTGs3.png (315x448, 319K)

You're looking at it wrong. People get murdered over sports games IRL, even though they don't play, they're just fans of it. He'd get equally pissed and stab someone if he cared about soccer, but he doesn't, he cares about video games, it could be anything.

as a femanon, if had a husband that demanded me to do this (especially if I originally payed for them)...

i'll yeet him to Syria kek

the guy in the post is a turbo cuck

I feel like if I didn't waste literal THOUSANDS of hours on stupid video games growing up, I may have had a better chance at not being a complete retard when I grew up. It used to be easy to see some stupid boomer say something like this and think "Pssh. That's just about bad parenting, stupid" when in reality, I think it's a more personal action. It's about what you yourself do with your time and when you're a dumb little kid like me, the obvious action is to spend hours playing these badass games instead of developing as a person in the real world. This development as a person doesn't matter to a little kid and it only hits you that you're an undeveloped loser that doesn't know how to do anything until you are knee deep in it.
All in all, video games are just another medium like movies, books or music, but in our day and age it's extremely easy to get sucked into them and piss away your crucial developmental years.
It's easy to say what you think should be done in terms of moderation of gaming so that you don't basically become a social retard but it's easier said than done. It's just such a harmless act. In all this time shitposting on the internet and playing video games, I could've develop interests which would make participating in the real world seem worth it, but now interest in video games beyond what I've already played has left me; along with it the only thing I've ever spent time developing within myself.

Based, more time to fetch pails of water.

>visible confusion

All I see is the
"POKEMANS ARE EVIL, THEY ARE SATANIC CREATURES WHO HAVE MIND CONTROLLED GOOD LITTLE BOYS FROM THEIR DAY TO DAY LIVES LIKE HOPSCOTCH AND THE OLD SWIMMING HOLE"
of the 90s. seems like a list cause.

>video games
>Never was into it because my dad prefered to play them than be with his family and do things with his sons beside yelling. Only thing he got was a ban.

no

Pointless normies thinking their life have meaning

>(for example that democrats mostly want their money etc.)
What is this cringe false flag

nice bait m8

You people are so obsessed with blacked cuck shit it's making me feel bad for you.

ITT: kids with shitty attitudes who should have had their Xbox broken but their parents didn't love them enough and only bought them games to avoid their children

t. boomer

>normies
you can say fag here.

Not even joking. The dad is honestly kinda-sorta actually right.

Videogames did fucking NOTHING for me as a kid. I dropped out of wrestling because I just wanted to play games afterschool, and I still regret it to this day. I was a good gamer, but I was a GREAT fucking wrestler, and because I was a lazy sack of shit, I missed out on what would have been my best year as a senior, just because I wanted to play a game that I don't even give a shit about anymore.

I could've pursued girls, gotten a summer job, taken summer school, gone on a road trip with my friends; I even spent my fucking vacation to Disneyland with my family glued to the hotel room screen, playing that fucking Xbox. I think back on it now and realize how fucking stupid I was being, and how I would slap my fucking ass if I could go back in time and look at all the time I've wasted.

Nowadays I got a job to go to, the gym to be, girls to meet, classes to pass, family to hang out with. I only ever play videogames when I've got the spare time, and I can't fucking BELIEVE just how much time I wasted doing something that doesn't even bring me as much joy anymore now that I'm older and more mature. Yes, I still like videogames, and yes, I enjoyed videogames when I was a kid, but working with teens now in summercamp, I see the exact same shit and it hurts my heart.

Get the FUCK off fortnite and fucking go out there and talk to girls and swim and have fun outside. It literally doesn't fucking matter in the end. 10 years from now, you're going to be JUST like me, wishing you asked Stacy out to the MidSummer Night's Dream dance instead of staying in your little fucking cabin playing smash bros all night, which is something you do every other night anyways.

C'mon, man. Don't fucking be like me. Don't miss out on your youth like I did.

>Destroying your stuff is now parenting
>Putting some hierarchy where your kid has to obey in order to earn privileges isn't
This neo-parenting is just shit.

Attached: 1563180815093.png (504x225, 104K)

user you gotta do something

Dont let your brother fall down that deep hole m9

You share blood user. If he's hurt, it's gonna hurt you.
Save him.

>thinking if you take shit away the kid will suddenly just flourish and become normal

i would have just watched tv instead. is that more productive? at least i can have friends in video games.

Loser.

Yeah, I never played like more than a few hours of a game in a day, even a favourite will get boring. Even with my most played game doturd which I have 4k hours in, I really spent only like 4-5 hours a day playing, even when I was really into it. You can hardly call it addiction, that's like saying TV or netflix is an addiction.

There's plenty of time to do every thing user. The thing is, as a parent, you have the responsibility to teach your kid how to manage his time.

God, I learned to read and write thanks to MS-DOS and those Mickey Mouse games at the age of 3 because my dad teached me how to use them.

Videogames aren't bad, don't fall to that meme. It just consume time, that's why you have to manage it.

Attached: images[1].jpg (284x177, 14K)

teehee moment

just b/c you fucked your life w/ vidya from lack of self-control, doesn't mean it universally fucks everyone, dummy

Attached: 1563717283539.jpg (294x361, 60K)

he's not right but he's not wrong either

Unironically this.

You can scream "anecdotal evidence!" all you fucking want, but you'd have to be a fucking brainlet not to make the very obvious, real-world connection. Kids CAN'T fucking control themselves around shit they really like.

They'll eat ice cream until they'll puke. They'll get away with never bathing or brushing for days at a time if you fucking let them. They won't do the laundry even if their clothes are all fucked up and grimy. They won't stop playing videogames even if it's detrimental to them because they straight up just don't give a fuck.

Hot news flash! Surprise-Surprise: the kid who sinks a thousand hours into videogames is one thousand hours behind that one kid who spent a thousand hours learning to talk to his girl classmates and playing ball with the other boys. Wow! What a shocker!

And then when that socially practiced boy applies his experience to wider and wider social circles, he'll become a well adjusted member of society, whereas the boy who played videogames all the time will retreat into videogames again after realizing he's uncomfortable with trying to be a socialite, turning it into a vicious repeat-cycle?

Wooooooooooooooooow! What a surprise! I'm so surprised!

That is fucking stupid

Attached: 1560078536567.jpg (600x750, 40K)

10/10 logic

Attached: MDRFloss.gif (128x128, 1.45M)

>dad finds my meth stash and breaks it
>YES finally I am free!

things that happened

Video games is a babysitter.

Ha ha if anyone i'm with ever throws the me or hobby card, i'd drop them like a fly.

>Giving up your hobbies that make you happy
>For a woman of all things
Unironically if a woman tries controlling your life and wants you to get rid of what makes you happy because she sees it as childish or a waste of time/money, you should just dump her instead. Good luck if you already married her

Pretty much this. If she doesn't respect what you are now, she'll never do it.

>takes his kid fucking snapping as a good sign

>having kids

ummm
maybe let em play outside with the other street kids?
that's how I grew up

if its not video games its something else. 100 years ago the kid would just read books all the time. sorry m8 you're not gonna force the kid to be extroverted just cause you take his things.

You sound like a huge bitch.

I really loved lego growing up, we had like 4 boxes full of different pieces and I could spend hours coming up with all kinds of buildings and structures

one day when I was about 9 my dad decided it was time to grow up and thrown away every piece of lego we had into the trash
I still resent him for it

yeah, but reading is educational as fuck

Depends on what you read.

Henry Cavill?

He's just playing them because they're funner than other available options. What the heck dad

Ignorant simpleton.

Games didn't make you lazy.

LONDON

Depends on what the books are. The point is video games have very little room to build on into something more fulfilling. Video games are very point blank. You gain the experience of having played the game. Even if all the kid who read books for thousands of hours read was shitty genre fiction, he could still potentially learn something about language or how to write a book himself. Of course you're right and there were kids fucking themselves with books the same way kids are fucking themselves with video games now. Video games are just closer to mind rot than books.

>highly educated and successful middle aged man
>virtue signalling and jerking himself off on social media
nah this guy tells his wife he has got a late meeting with a client and then goes to strangle some hooker in a motel room

Attached: 1563425251870.png (479x477, 414K)

Entertainment is not supposed to be another form of educational learning.

You think I go fishing to learn how to be a fucking fishermonger?

Clear your notification area op jfc
What a fucking clutter

Wrong, I chose my own biology because my biology is me. I could have simply refused to participate in fetal development and never existed, but I did because I wanted to. Why do you think miscarriages happen?

I'm not going to have kids, not in this economy

How can you trust that all decisions are predetermined by biology and life experiences if your perceptions are merely done by biology?

Would you smash up an xbox you bought for $300 to make $10k dollars in ad-revenue?

This is how these kinds of videos work..they smash up something for ad-revenue because you people love to watch it and ad-revenue pays a lot of money.

> Eating out and going on vacations is a luxury now
lol no

Man that sucks.
Posts like these make me glad I had parents that respected my property. In fact, I still have my childhood Lego collection packed away in a cupboard somewhere.
Also, Lego is pretty expensive, even used. At least you can take solace in the fact that your dad probably wasted a small fortune by being a dumb faggot and straight-up binning it.

Attached: 1529396014282.png (426x364, 9K)

This always gets me, the mental image of him going through every shelf and drawer in that room just to throw the shit out everywhere all because he got mad over Tekken is too funny. And then he posted it on a forum like it's totally normal

I'm referring to passively developing skills by proximity of the act. Usually social skills. Linguistic skills with books for that example. For example, you dont go skateboarding as an educational act, but you'll probably socialize with other skateboarders which will help you learn not to be a nobody like I am.
Socialization through video games has taught me to be a douchebag and push away the people around me which translated to real life. Maybe it was just me naturally, but I have little doubt it contributed to it.

>i am renting this house
>therefore, my landlord owns everything that I have at home

explain this logic libtards

I turned out fine. I grew up on a farm and was either outdoors playing or indoors playing games or reading.

based

vidya is proven to enhance your reflexes and coordination, helps with memory, multitasking etc.

Then blame jewish video game companies from removing couch multiplayer.

Or do you think competition in video games is difference to competition in real life?

this day and age the other street kids will be either social media/streaming drones, trannies or future criminals

This isnt videogames

You are just super fucking low IQ. These things are compatible. Go out and do shit and play video games. I went to prom got bf. Still have video game "parties" with friends at my house.

Stop being low IQ autistic kids. You are ALL larping and you don't realise it. Get Help

Attached: 2.png (856x648, 348K)

London?

Attached: 1.png (1152x648, 814K)

Fuck you, nigger.

wojackposters are fucking retarded, and it's depressive loser low IQ nerds like you that are responsible for all the faggots who hate everything fun and post pictures of marcus aurelius (cool dude tho)

Attached: 1435467821348.jpg (163x163, 11K)

When I was a kid, my parents didn't buy me a single game magazine, not to mention console or a game. I had to borrow them from friends until I fginally found a job and start buying them myself. Today, most of my paycheck goes on either the alcohol or gaming.

This kid will end up being even worse than me.

nigger what

newfag

>dont put enough time and effort into raising your kid properly
>also don't put any effort in to find something that interests your kid, just send him off to soccer and let him discover some actual interesting hobbies at highschool age
>...
>you play videogames too much!
It happened to me and I see it happening again and again to people everywhere, I can't blame the parents too much either since no one has the energy to actively hang out with their child after a full week of working

libtards rekt epicstyle B)

Based schizo.

yep

sources:
futurity.org/video-games-speed-up-reaction-time/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ulterior-motives/201608/video-game-play-benefits-coordination
iflscience.com/brain/computer-games-shown-improve-memory-and-neural-connectivity-children/
the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/video-game-boosts-multitasking-skills-38743

That's peanuts to how many hours I could've spent developing as a person.
Multiplayer online games teach you to socialize almost completely differently, I reckon. I've never really been able to hold online friends because I'm a crazy douchebag as mentioned before. Think about how fucking weird discord communities are. Relationships rarely remain healthy. Weird hierarchies form. I dunno. It just seems like there's something corrupted about socializing through video games. Especially in this day and age I can barely fathom developing internet friendships like I used to while those lasted. Dunno maybe it's just me.
Unless you're talking about, like, esports kind of competition, then I have no clue. They kind of seem like the discord type.

>weather forecast says there’s going to be a deluge tomorrow
>”lmao it’s been dry all year, literally no rain in 100+ days”
Southwestern boys will get it.

>baaaw I could totally haev been a chad but VIDDY GEM
suck a dick, fag. there is not a single universe where you're not a loser because it's fundamental to your being. I don't understand people with regrets, even all the negative things I did were a necessity based on my state at the time. Might as well wish I had grown wings, it was just as possible.

Art and music aren't skills. They're hobbies

you're projecting super hard about discord groups. It definitely exists, but i've never experienced anything like that in my life because I'm not a fucking spoig and have self control

Based sociopath

thank you for coming to gamestop
here's 10 dollars for all your games

Why am I a sociopath?

I would too if my son were a faggot like you

>developing as a person
you have a really warped perspective of what a hobby is if you genuinely think people should actively dedicate their free time towards self-betterment

That's just what I've seen as an outside observer. I've sort of stopped socializing on interpersonal levels on the internet a little bit after discord started being a thing. I could be wrong.

>civil war
fucking schizo cunt, go talk to some people that aren't your mom

>condemns vidya for retarding kids’ development
>posts a family moment on insta for all to see

I bet I would be a good dad

Attached: 1460997449307.png (437x435, 26K)

I agree but replace gaming with something else.
boys should have play dates with other boys where they build stuff, like robots., or code or do something fun together that is mentally stimulating.

Its 2019. You forbid your kids from playing vidya then they’ll just play on their smartphones. Don’t allow them that then your kids will be computer illeterate. What then?

>children should write fucking code together instead of playing video games
what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you hate yourself and project this onto children or do you just have this poor of a grasp on the psychology of boys?

Attached: 1562232964639.jpg (500x412, 56K)

whatever you do, don't abandon her. The world doesn't need more girls with daddy issues

>le “boys need to be boys” excuse

lol

Read what I said here it's the passive development as a person. And "self betterment" is sort of putting words in my mouth. It's not that you're constantly actively trying to improve yourself. It's that you're not naturally stuck in a mental stasis.

Solution is simple.
Ban videogames.

Just like how the flower generation learned the dangers of free love and drugs well enough to know to ban them hardcore from all the youth of the future; our generation has learned that videogames are no good, they are dangerous and harmful. It is our duty to ban them. We might've had fun with them but we also now know fun is not worth the destruction of society.

niggerfaggot

Grug smash gamesystem that force grug play

I think this is the most difficult part of the video game problem. Its like having opened a pandora's box. They're already ingrained in our culture. They're too good and innocent to just ban. We just have to deal with them being a component in the development of limp wristed social retards like us

This is a simple case of them taking advantage of you due to the console, which made YOU grow envious or indifferent to it, since most of the stuff you played was likely repetition to you, and the stuff they did when you weren't arpund started to seem distant and funnier to you. I was in the same boat when CTR came around...

Shame your dad never taught you how to smash things

Attached: 1548641256619.png (600x639, 427K)

A majority of Mutt and UK’s youngsters list being letsplayers and twitch thots as their first choice of occupation, while Chinese kids picked astronauts. Vidya is killing the West

I resent shitstains that use games as escapism. You give one of my hobbies a bad name.

Post your arm. Now.

What do you use video games for, user?

masturbating to lewd asian slideshows

source?

retard

Family of Instagraming degenerates
Pottery

Attached: 1562709472753.png (625x605, 54K)

Mostly a series of challenges to be overcome or a way to compete from my home.

Mild escapism is even fine, but that "i hate games but I use games to hide from my shit life" shit is brutal.

fag

Attached: 1563181288722.jpg (385x395, 74K)

>the cultural decay of society and corporations brainwashing the youth by having a monopoly on their spare time via the internet is somehow video games' fault

most people have shitty and unfulfilling lives so no wonder they seek escapism

>Mostly a series of challenges to be overcome or a way to compete from my home.
C'mon man, you don't actually think like that unless you actually have autism. You play video games for fun.

You fool, I love vidya but my family comes first.

Obviously. I'm telling you what I find fun about them. I don't find easy games fun for example.
I don't REALLY care, but this blaming your shit lives on games shit has to stop.

They play into each other. Video games these days are a corporate monopoly on the youths free time.

he's not wrong and his kid is probably better off for it. all the time you have spent playing video games could have been employed productivley. if you can moderate then there's no reason for you to be part of the discussion

Is anyone here’s life actually better because of video games? My parents should have done this, maybe I’d be a happier adult

Your father misguided and failed you. And you made poor choices to top it off. Change your life around, you can still do it.

Its all in your hands.