ESA Summer Marathon

ESA Summer Marathon
European Speedrunner Assembly
twitch.tv/esamarathon
twitch.tv/esamarathon2
esamarathon.com/schedule
pastebin.com/s53UFMeg

Attached: 1563667161941.jpg (1585x926, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mOkokAD.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4X3vvtfCmIE
donations.esamarathon.com/bid/1308
twitch.tv/specsnstats
forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6
tehurn.com/frankerz
youtube.com/watch?v=_PH4E2zx8gg
twitter.com/esamarathon/status/1153315916052094977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robosparkle confirmed for cumming.

shit OP delete this

Runescape soon, stay tuned!

Attached: 1561732913801.jpg (205x246, 4K)

>no games again
kill yourself OP

So Pokéfans. Was Gamefreak ever good or were they just a company that got lucky with a great idea for a game and series?

Attached: Pokemon Dawn.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

larxa
what happened with the re4 run
what is the nugget meme
serena is best pokegirl

Eidgod is cute. CUTE!

i promise I will do it next time

Attached: 20120104190452f39.jpg (633x633, 171K)

>Ben in the OP
DELET THIS

Attached: 1563793524224.png (400x400, 248K)

>Runescape
>Roons cape
>Coons rape
They sure do

pokemon run worth tuning in to?

Attached: 15f3046c28792a0334c7aa867c1e7ac6.jpg (950x1245, 454K)

>Lucario The Run

Eidgod is Dogdie backwards

Really they were always shit, but squeaked along until XY.
See: Iwata having to save gen 2.

Attached: 1535934120728.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Good luck with it!

Attached: 1543343692297.jpg (540x720, 299K)

Attached: 1226381938991.jpg (500x333, 31K)

They weren't perfect but at one point in time, they did care about the series. It was gen 6 where they stopped giving a fuck what so ever.

my god....

Always found it weird when they wrap up the evil team plot by gym 7. Especically with the focus on the team during the journey. Makes 8th gym and E4 feel like "oh right, we were doing this"

Good boy, scooch closer.

Attached: __mei_and_touko_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ankea_a_ramo_do__357e3d0899c4fd025f9aba235bd78cb6.jpg (1380x2048, 242K)

Webm guy where are all the ladies at? I only have old ones.

Attached: 1519483202053.webm (874x840, 2.92M)

These tiny speedrun tutorials are nice but they really need to fix the fucking audio leveling

Attached: Bugsy Crystal Jasmine .jpg (350x400, 86K)

More like English_Ban

RATE THE POKEMON MEWTWO GLITCHED RUN

Attached: burger.webm (592x334, 2.94M)

Will the Crystal randomizer be good?
Is the streamer spergy?

Never watched a pokemon randomizer.

RE4 is my favorite run of the marathon so far

t-t-thanks

Attached: MammothFrailCoyote-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 867K)

i don't see it on the schedule, what's the run?

I've made a couple this event but there hasn't been too many. I don't post them too often.

Attached: mpc-hc64 2019-07-20 18-34-46-42.webm (646x676, 1.03M)

Attached: 1431326426191.jpg (248x250, 8K)

>yfw runescape speedrun (ironman completionist+200m category)

Attached: rs.jpg (5166x4956, 486K)

what happened during RE4? had someone describe it as 'cringe' without specifying why

will my this bad boy be on this year

Not the guy who's running it but one of his friends who will be commentating too unironically posts on vg's /srg/ and the /blacked/ thread on trash.

is that a wig?

Read the last thread. It's still up

They were alright until gen 5 but their bullshit goes all the way back to gen 3 when they first removed features from previous gens.
Now days they do not have the excuse of working on shit hardware and it's exposing them hard.

Attached: 1553104095772.jpg (1024x1019, 221K)

Runner was a meme spouting guy who kept name dropping Yea Forums
But the couch was fine

Lasagna incentives

Did this lad say govn'a?

no

runner was an unironic Yea Forums shitposter who couldn't hide his powerlevel and kept mentioning Yea Forums. said OH NO NO NO out loud and shat on GDQ and the sponsors.

HOLY CRAP THAT'S WHAT NALOAS LOOKS LIKE!

No bullying during the viewing.

Attached: Jasmine Hammer.jpg (600x700, 94K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE MY CHAT EXPERIENCE

oh boy

he looks like one of the dwarves from the hobbit movie

The runner made constant mentions of Yea Forums and Yea Forums.
The runner said he would do the floss fortnite dance if someone donated $50. When English Ben(who was later banned after the run) donated $50 the runner was unable to successfully do the dance despite saying he looked up how to do it
The run was a new game plus category so it was just running through the game s.hooting rockets
The runner said he was glad he wasn't Swedish in an event hosted in Sweden
The list goes on, but i'm stopping here. You kind of need to watch it. The bantz are kind of okay though

GO NALOAS WITHOUT THE S

Ben got himself banned?

Ben's rant against the jews went a little too far

autistic but based

any of melis, maral, psychobunny or eidgod please upload :o

Attached: 1532317566542.webm (1530x826, 1.93M)

Attached: mpc-hc64 2019-07-22 18-15-02-59.webm (1469x734, 2.95M)

I didn't think it'd be possible to make a soulless IWBTG game

What's the longest speedrun you watched the majority of live?

>Werster's 27 hour Pokemon Stadium run where he had a designated 40 min nap

Attached: B7amcwhCYAAhxyx.png (1200x675, 670K)

And Ryedawg.

Attached: ESAphones.webm (1000x516, 2.74M)

I wouldn't say he got himself banned, i blame the person actually doing the run for causing the shitshow that resulted in both Ben and Ryebread(?) being screen banned for the next two years

I don't have any of Melis, Maral, or Psychobunny from this event. I just made one of Eidgod though .

Fucking hell.

Attached: Sagume_Kind.png (800x800, 398K)

Maral and Cherise aren't there

That doesn't seem fair if those two didn't do anything wrong themselves.

>hearing Returns to Dreamland music
>is another fangame

Motherfucker.

Attached: 1503469042572.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

God, i hate twitch-speak. "The chat" is like a real person for these people.

>shat on GDQ
That happens all the time at ESA, it's not ban worthy. It's called banter.

This dude sounds like the Glitch Hunt guy.

>Australian literally can't help himself when it comes to stealing

What a schnozz on this guy

Every gdq, you assholes tell me that esa has women speedrunners/commentators. So where the fuck are the women?

Not getting banned and uploading it directly but here's one of his edits.
i.imgur.com/mOkokAD.jpg

Hopefully some does a subtle blacked meme donation.

Because Zero was in control of Ben and Rye's mouths. Right.

Loosen up a little you retard.

Attached: 4tard.jpg (2272x1704, 558K)

The bantz they were having with the runner may not have seemed mutually banterful so some people interpreted it as bullying. This is despite the fact that the runner said he had a good time afterwards on twitter. There was even a shitty on stream apology by an ESA representative and an apology on twitter

but user, people in "The chat" are real persons

oh so that is the brain behind easterspeedster

Maral worked for save the children, she ain' comin' back.

Why were the main characters able to forwn in XY yet they just do that creepy smile in Sun/Moon?

There aren't many women, but they're real ones.

Wait what!? Where the fuck are they then? They were always around

Attached: 1519159596708.webm (660x418, 2.27M)

nobody who matters gives two shits about their banter, it's the corporations fronting this shit caring about their image
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

>vg's /srg/
That's dead though

must have predicted the downfall

so what should I do then? jump from a bridge or something? this is not acceptable I cant live like this

ok

Attached: 34498517_480mw.jpg (480x640, 97K)

Look at that creepy incel in the glasses. He doesn't blink once in the whole clip.

Attached: jordan.jpg (800x450, 203K)

Zero fucking killed these threads, Im actually stunned. This is the worst ESA ever.

>event organized in Sweden
>absolutely no blonde scandinavian girls because Malmö so everyone is an arab

>said OH NO NO NO out loud
Words cannot describe how happy I am that I missed this.

aaaaaaaaaaaa giv brown gf

Attached: 1550791180110.webm (1164x670, 2.7M)

good thing we will never see him again

I'm surprised he didn't go for the mask while doing the run

He did it more than once and then said "dont people know that meme?"

They're doing a bunch of art streams fundraising for Save the Kids

He's not banned though.

First the drama whores
Than the tranny obsessed
Now /pol/

These Threads get better and better

Metako FFI through FFXIII (no XI) in order.
He went to the toilet partway through VIII, fell asleep on the carpet. Came back an hour later, made it through to XIII and then just passed out like an hour in to it, still holding the analog and running into a wall.
I just left it on in the background for like 3 days

here's the dilate reply you wanted :D now tell me how i'm reddit xD

This wasn't an issue until ESA staff decided to stomp on the event with heavy handed punishments. The threads during the time between the run and the drama was perfectly fine. Drama is the problem, and the drama had nothing to do with anything except ESA staff making a mountain out of a mole hill.

hold hope that he still might be, and the other bans rescinded.

they literally said he won't be further involved in the "stream" portion of the event. banned or not we aren't seeing him anymore.

he's ugly too so a lot of people are probably going to unfollow him.

zankyu

Attached: -_7_60675637_12.jpg (1500x1500, 1.09M)

No they werent you faggot liar, the threads went to shit during RE4.

You're a lucky motherfucker.
That faggot was screaming 2010-2016 memes during 1 1/2 hours, and he was thinking he was being funny because everyone kept validating him.
I wish I could die just to erase all of that run from my mind, but I'm sure I'll reincarnate with those memories until I reach Nirvana.

A participation ban is still a ban.

Can't trust troublemakers, keep your hands where I can see them: in my lap.

Attached: Ich Aoi.jpg (626x885, 326K)

Read my post. I mentioned the time after the run. If what you said was true then after the run the threads would have been shit, but they were not. They became shit when ESA staff decided to start acting like GDQ staff. Go look at the fucking archived threads.

you've been the only one making a big deal out of it. everyone else was just having fun

SpecNStats 100% BotW speed run, but I only did that once. I do however watched FFX any% regularly, and that is a 10 hour run.

>35% white complaining about how brown white countries are

worth a try

Well, he's not running anything else for the rest of this ESA, right?

there is literally nothing wrong with saying memes in real life, lighten up

>Maral

How is this leech still around?

I wonder what happen..
Can't be the charity-theory because I remember her doing ESA for other charities too

Attached: byemaral.jpg (1080x1152, 255K)

>lighten up
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME

depends on the company

>How is this leech still around?
SHe's not

They were still shit after the run, check the archive. You're full of shit my dumb friend.

Really? Its just me? Fucking dumbass.

>Drama is the problem
Lol. user NOONE gives the slightest shit about speedruns without the autism, cringe and drama moments. Deluded.

>100% BotW speed run
How long are those roughly?

it's just his penis complaining, user, don't mind it. The ones he has in mind are probably all in bed right now, in any case they're not speedrunners or participate in events.

I'm from Finland you projecting mutt

Attached: mongol finn.png (635x441, 17K)

So Yea Forums, did you ever speedrun anything?

Attached: speedy cat.jpg (640x483, 49K)

>implying susan isn't the faggot who started the whole shitshow

pokemon after gen 2 was a mistake

>after the run the threads would have been shit, but they were not
were you even here?

People stopped talking about the run after the run ended. They only started talking about it again once ESA staff got involved. I was here. Stop making shit up, retard. If you think anyone cared after the run ended it's because YOU were still fuming about the run after it ended and you assume anyone else here gave a shit.

About 24 hours, but that was before moon jumping was discovered.

Would ESA ever allow Rabi-Ribi?

Attached: ss_33084e5bf166975afdf11182a2486e41fe3553d2.1920x1080[1].jpg (1280x720, 342K)

>Finland
Oh, oh no NO NO HAHAHAHA

Attached: ft-refugees-welcome-3.jpg (1200x800, 285K)

Because another speedrun event (happening right now kek) picked up Save the Children.

Just my flag caps

Yes, I was, you stupid cunt. The threads were typical and moved on from the run after it ended. Acting like the run was what turned these threads today into shit is a lie. The drama as a result of the banning is what turned these threads into shit.

Which ESA speedrunner you want to Fuck/Merry/Kill Yea Forums?

Attached: Aim to be number 1.gif (120x85, 79K)

You are full of shit, the archived threads literally prove you wrong. Fuck off, done replying to your faggoty ass. Make like NASA and die.

jääs of bure suomi sdok :DDDDDD

Attached: brüüüüüüüh.gif (1372x1024, 876K)

I like this fangame run

the threads were fucking unusable right after the run. octopath came on and nobody said a thing about it because everyone was too busy screaming about re4 and the tier list.

Ruski in all 3

call_me_zero / call_me_zero / punchi

They did once and it was boring.

The archived threads literally prove me right. People stopped talking about the run after it ended. Stop trying to spread your stupid fucking lies so you can continually try to blame the runner for everything like anything that happened is because of him and not entirely in the hands of ESA staff.

I was friends with someone in school who would regularly speak in greentext. Sometimes he would say "my face when X" and then make a face. I know it's bait but please don't encourage this behaviour.

Finland are classic cuckolds though user. You pathetic liberal cucks let muslims sleep in your homes and creampie little blonde lolis.

Attached: Why are nordcucks like this.jpg (594x628, 132K)

Reminder that this guy has been defending zero all day:

Sadly Finland too has her own share of stupid liberals, and MSM is CNN tier, they literally use clips from them every time it's something about Trump.

Attached: 1555308227182.jpg (576x432, 22K)

wrong, retard

to my mind, runs like these are all about the runner, with a boring runner they're no better than nintendo platformer run #1-99999999999999999

Shave your neck my dude

Attached: more like english BANNED lmao gottem.png (512x512, 440K)

You and I have different ideas of what is unusable. I don't act surprised when Yea Forums acts like Yea Forums, and I've been here during enough of these marathons to know the difference between bad run bullshit and the threads deteriorating into week long shitposting about one thing. THAT shit didn't start until ESA staff started banning people for having fun.

But thats complete horseshit. Link the threads, nut up.

Watched for a bit yesterday, and today.
This is indistinguishable from GDQ, at least the one that happened a month ago.

Did Yea Forums lie to me again?

At least our liberal cucks are white. This was the subject

You know where the fucking archives are.

wrong post, meant here but wanted to add: fuck all these t-shirt/meme merch adds

I too like this fangame run user

Which event???

If you think this years threads are bad you should have seen the threads with the 3DPD spamming Jänny.
At least he lost his Jänny status now and can't spam anymore.

Pussy. Post them.

I've been reminding people that everyone is responsible for themselves. If you try to blame other people for shit you do then you're a retarded child.

esa has always just been euro gdq. the real shit was over on stream 2 but now that it's set in the same room all the magic is gone.

When I hear the word "refugee" what comes to my mind is widows and orphans not military aged men who should be fighting/rebuilding their countries. What the fuck is wrong with Europe.

method

I enjoyed watching it.
I enjoyed it even more watching faggot ass twitch chat seething along with you humorless cunts that take everything way to seriously. Learn to have fun you fucking loser.
People like you ruined this place.
People like you also ruined twitch, I remember when it was Jtv now it's a bunch of triggered snowflakes telling people what they can and can't say.
Go on, tell me to go back you fucking picklehead.

>sengoku rance music
Yeah I think this fangame is based.

Was octopath even good? Was asleep after TLOU
>If you think this years threads are bad you should have seen the threads with the 3DPD spamming Jänny.
>he's still seething about it

MARAL IS THERE???

of course its you holy shit dude you have NO LIFE, have you been in these threads all day defending Zero's honor?

You mean me? I was never a janitor.

Attached: mpc-hc64 2019-07-21 12-48-32-82.webm (404x610, 722K)

Life imitates art

Attached: Uncle_Ben.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

The cunt's been at it all fucking day. Just leave the autist to his autism.

You got to admit there's something hot about a brown, ready to fight, warrior coming into another country where he can barely say hello and breed to his hearts content.

The guy you're defending is a r/4channer who yells OH NO NO NO

You're just a dunce with bad taste.

I don't give a fuck about Zero. I only ever had a problem with people acting like Zero is responsible for the shit Rye and Ben did. That's bullshit. Rye and Ben are responsible for their own actions. I also stated that they didn't deserve to get banned for what they did. There's no defending going on. It's attacking you for trying to push some grudge.

And you're the OTHER cunt who's been at it all day too.
You're both retarded (for dragging it on this fucking long), but at least the other guy has a legitimate point about people and their own agency.

octopath runs are always boring. i'd even call myself a fan of the game but the runs are always pretty uninteresting.

>letting muslims live with young families in a country where it's socially acceptable to be naked around children
Forgive me, but that doesn't sound like a brilliant idea.

Method. I was wrong about it being speedrunning by the way. Looks to be something else.

REMINDER OF THE BEST ESA RUN OF ALL TIME youtube.com/watch?v=4X3vvtfCmIE

that's where helsinki (((human rights))) foundation is based lmao

>People like you ruined this place.
Kill yourself, you fucking newfag. Retards like you are what ruined this place.

It's like my Japanese hentais

>boshy
BORING GET THIS SHIT OUTTA HERE

Attached: 1389945834197.png (1000x562, 449K)

Cultural exchange, Ahmed would train her to be a great wife.

Attached: Melting Nero.png (385x555, 194K)

Based runner.
He's really cute too.

if you're webm user it wasn't you. there was some dude that wouldn't shut up about maral and every post complaining about him would get deleted

Fucking STOP talking about the literal who cumguzzing sandnigger. Shes irrelevant, offtopic & not even at the fucking event

You arent fooling anyone faggot. You've been on his dick since before the MM11 run started.

Nope because I LITERALLY LEFT AFTER MM11 YOU DUMB CUNT, Im on my fucking phone now because I havent been home in goddamn hours. Eat my ass and call me Shirley you dumb motherfucker.

bruh look at this dude lolz

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

Why the fuck did they drop the esa for method

Hi Maral

Sit on my face :)

You and I are going to be best of friends with that statement.

based danposter

>What the fuck is wrong with Europe.
Entitlement programs with open borders. Two contradictory concepts that work perfectly separately but together become perfect for exploitation. Social programs help the populace when only those who have been able to contribute can benefit and those who won't contribute get nothing. Open borders help immigrants but only if they're willing to work to survive and will literally die if they don't. But you can only have one or the other.

Did anyone clip him saying Yea Forums memes? I'm not skipping through a shit run looking for the dude to stammer our his favourite image macros.

Attached: Rin Q.png (266x214, 14K)

because esa didn't care about the children this year. maral is a known shotacon

Bullshit. That is all.

what a qt
has great legs too

i enjoyed it too but not because the run or commentary was good. it's not often you get a complete laughingstock like that on stream.

i've stopped speed running until someone beats me

Attached: proof 2.png (843x149, 29K)

thanks
Any good runners to look out for?

That's a nice story you keep telling yourself. You've yet to rationally explain why you think Ben and Ryedawg are not responsible for speaking the words that come out of their own mouths. If you can't do that it's because your idea is bogus. I don't know what problem you have with that retarded memer but I don't give a shit. Stop wasting our fucking time crying about how he wasn't banned.

you could try not being a retard, my cute little anime

t. zero

At this point I just want to kill everyone in these threads. I would gladly die if I could take all you with me.

Literally
>I know you are but what am i?
You faggots ruin everything.
Cope harder, thanks for turning ESA into European GDQ

>octopath came on and nobody said a thing about it
Maybe because no one wanted to watch fucking Octopath, especially during dead hours. Would you still be bitching if the thread had only gotten one post every couple of minutes like during Stardew Valley?

>irrelevant meme game
You're going to be waiting months if not a year senpai. Pick up another game for now.

Edenal said in a Swedish interview he dropped Save The Children because they were shit to work with, slow providing their paypal etc

I'm still mad.
Every fucking day I'll be mad

Attached: it's been 9 years.png (427x458, 73K)

>spoonfeed me and nut in my hole
fuck you, niggerfaggot

good, i don't want to do this, but it still won't stop me from submitting it to marathons

>seething
>cope
Fuck off back to your containment board and don't come back.

FFX-2 later might be good. it's a race between two guys who did several hour FF game runs on stream 2 last time that ended up being some of the best runs of the event.

My goodness she's so adorable

No please don't do this to me, I'm so tired but I don't wanna miss Metako running FF

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 ESA Marathon.png (1073x56, 6K)

Zero is a sperg who said they told him to kill himself on stream. He's a fucking retard and dragged them down.

On the other hand he'll never be on stream at ESA again so I'm happy.

what stream we watchin bros? i honestly don't give a shit about either pokeman or IWBTG fangames

get well soon zygarde

Attached: Nessa.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Metako and Leonis
Did great runs last ESA (FFIII not so much but it's worth it just for the finish line), devolved into shit because of $20%. They're doing the FFX-2 run/race but it'll probably be a lot less fun.

Pokemon is comfy, IWBTG is shit.

get well soon, zygarde

Attached: 1549624657188.jpg (1232x1330, 304K)

Do you think with the current trend of people going into populated areas and shooting up the place ESP during publicized events that ESA will have one in the near future? Thoughts? Concerns? Let me know because honestly I think the world is chaotic enough that there might be someone in it that want to see the world burn and take a few or thousands with them to hell.

>tranny do runs
>5 billions donated in 3 second
>euro do runs
>barely 5k in 3 days

That was a feigned overreaction at best, a misunderstanding that was corrected seconds later at worse. Nobody was offended by it except you apparently. You're talking like you're the one who personally confronted ESA staff like they should punish the people who made you feel unsafe. Kick rocks, faggot.

world first race... raised more than ESA lol

Attached: RunOgre.jpg (640x444, 56K)

Which one of you is responsible for this?
donations.esamarathon.com/bid/1308

Euros dont tip, not sure why this is a surprise.

#2/pokemon for the genuine dweebs enjoying their pokemans, fuck those samey fangames

i don't see why anyone would target ESA in particular

>werster not running it
Run is shit, IWBTG fangames are much better.

Pokemon until X-2, fuck IWBTG shit.

i will do it user :)

I just want to lick Nessa's feet and remind her how special she is..

Attached: Ness.png (1034x1398, 1.05M)

Deranged people don't need compelling reasons to do the things they do. Any slight or offense can set them off.

their tax rates are like 80%, so it makes sense

I would rather shoot up EA

MY POST IS SATIRICAL

>THEY PLAGIARIZED MY RUN

That's really skirting the line with the recent KyoAni incident.

>le go back
Lurk for 2 years before posting m8

Publicity stunt. Wanting to be famous for 15 minutes
People would do anything nowadays.

Attached: Manny.png (680x378, 195K)

We're poor

Take your own advice, faggot.

Very unlikely. When nerds do mass shootings, they want to kill people they think have wronged them, not other nerds.

Best starter.

I don't think Punchy can get ahold of firearms so I think ESA is fine

Who cares about some jap manlets getting burned to bacon

You can lower your tax bracket by throwing away some cash for a charity

What about that guy who shot up the Madden tournament?

>had the schedule open since yesterday
>says FF X-2 starts now

kek how did they get two hours behind since yesterday?

all money goes to booze, cigarettes and anti-depressants

Attached: sad frog.png (598x480, 79K)

Why wpuld Punchy shoot up the place? He isnt banned.

>no u
How did you find this website newnigger?

Who watched NASA this year?

Attached: nasa 2019 4chan meetup.jpg (1200x900, 171K)

world ends with you start until KH3 end is the designated sleeping hours

Attached: 1562475658184.jpg (661x1000, 108K)

Honestly it's the setup times. They've been at least a minute slower than necessary each time.

>Madden tournament
That's hardly a "nerd event". Also could be the result of nigs nogging.

You clearly don't fucking belong here.

None of the threads lived so I didn't bother.

Nah, it's only been delayed by like 15m since I first looked a few days ago.

you could get famous shooting up a lot of places, though. And pride parade in copenhagen next month, don't see why you wouldn't want to save ammo for then (like everything else very expensive in scandiland)

Because he could be one nugget short from a happy meal

Attached: nugget.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Going off how dead the threads were, just you and I. I like that they dropped all their /pol/tard schticks in an attempt to get a widee audience, lol

The tech crew is as incompetent as GDQ's

Perp was angry he lost.

Yeah, that JSRF run was kino.

>we them basedboys
we them basedboys
>we them basedboys
we them basedboys
>we them basedboys
we them basedboys

It was a white guy who shot up the place though.

Worst run this year in your opinions?
For me it has to be the RE4 run yesterday..

Attached: 1551480203768.png (680x463, 1.31M)

the fat fuck hates anyone right-leaning, so he just had a personal issue with it

>they dropped all their /pol/tard schticks in an attempt to get a widee audience
did they say this out loud or are you in your own little world again?

Attached: 1555560418838.png (480x480, 73K)

Says the humorless cunt.
Okay, you obviously know what's best.
What a prick, please refrain from posting ever. You're such an embarrassment.
Watch the speed runs instead of making me feel bad for you.

i saw a few runs from the last few days and they were really fun

Attached: remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_noai_nioshi__95f040d56bfe43204fdb2cdba7ede5c3.png (719x700, 311K)

What fat fuck? And yeah half them wearing MAGA hats and dropping /pol/ memes while going over estimate was cringe as shit.

Based Police poster.

These posts are satrical in nature.

Attached: A TURD.jpg (1749x943, 139K)

>actually defending that retard
Do everyone here a favor and kill yourself.

how can gdq compete?

>What fat fuck?
the fat fuck that runs the event, you absolute retard

He's not making anything up. I tuned into their teleconference stream planning the event and they were absolutely adamant about making sure they were less controversial and more mainstream regarding the propriety of their content. It was a lifeless, sterilized conversation and everyone was on board with it.

stream 1 bois, let me know when /our guy/ naegelria's run starts

>Missed a lot of SGDQ
>was too busy to catch up on the runs I missed
>missed the first two days of ESA by accident
>now I have even more of a backlog
FUCK ME

Attached: steve meme.jpg (550x548, 53K)

This is why we've been arguing with each other the past 8 threads.. stop bringing it up lol

18 was better

Attached: NASA 2018 photo.jpg (2048x1365, 378K)

You're just shitting the thread up further by continuing the conversation.
Learn to let something go for a change.

At this point I'd put money on you both being tourists,

>backlog
peak soi

You are fucking ignorant my man, look that shit up yourself.

Oh sorry, I just woke up.

ponytail Serena is best Serena

He is starting a new run if you're interested. I'm curious to see how the moon jump changes the route. twitch.tv/specsnstats

>tfw almost nobody speedruns atelier games
Who will be the brave Yea Forumsirgin who runs an Atelier game next ESA?

Attached: 1559675386275.png (1800x2466, 2.53M)

Post rare Melis

>those jeans

Attached: horrid.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Shave your neck bro

seething poltard not having a clue like usual lmao

rape kill kill fuck fuck rape kill fuck kill kill rape kill fuck kill kill rape kill fuck kill fuck

I hate playing as a boy because I dont like seeing her cry. It feels miserable to beat her and destroy her dreams.

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums

Should speedrunners suffer the same fate? Y/N?

Attached: Big boss.webm (256x194, 231K)

don't worry your backlog isn't that much longer, there's been like two watchable runs at ESA so far,

Humour me and tell me what do you think was so funny about that run?
For me, I was being amused at first by his self belittling, but it got old pretty fast and became sad after the first 20 minutes.
And then he started spouting memes and talk about the chinz every 5 minutes. At that point I knew there was no coming back for that run.

What's your honest opinion? No memes, no insults. I want to understand.

Any 4channer's death should be celebrated.

LUCARIO SUCKS!

It was fun enough, a shame the threads completely died off though.

Attached: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_natsumi_natumi06__2f9f11e6ff2e002f54387058ab2bc8e9.jpg (862x1024, 156K)

Rekt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Twitch.png (1920x926, 781K)

>I hate playing as a boy because I dont like seeing her cry. It feels miserable to beat her and destroy her dreams.
faggot, that's the good shit

Attached: fappermath.gif (415x232, 2.88M)

Get over here, cutie.

Attached: Map.jpg (600x901, 298K)

speed running in general is peak soi, user

Attached: kiss them.jpg (600x377, 26K)

Keep crying, retard.

>do you feel sad people are dying?
do yourself and your family and your given state and the rest of a world and the environment a favour and unironically, genuinely, actually, literally kill yourself

is it an optical illusion or does the runner on stream 1 have an absolutely gigantic nose??

Attached: blondekorean4.jpg (1080x1350, 225K)

>tfw no cutie to cuddle with while watching comfy runs

Attached: 1562714110845.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

Pokemon run getting ruined

The one thread that hit bump limit was 25% me lol

Feels good seeing it die though, I hate ironic speedrunners. But thats my bias speaking since I'm a runner.

Trainwreck incoming

Fucking Chokemon fag

Wait a second... Is that a ....

RATE

What the fuck is going on with the pokemon run

>being this mad over a post
Wow kid. Stay Summerfag.

Attached: 1561011914852.gif (540x444, 339K)

>G-guys I totally pressed it bros I swear!

"Bold and brash%"

Be the change you want to see. Speedrun for your waifu, user.

The RNG is dicking him hard and not giving him the damage range he needs

Attached: 1557203022276.gif (750x563, 961K)

>471360560
10/10 I liked it

>11 in 16 chance of kill
>fail 3 times in a row
Pokemon

5th reset

Attached: Everything is FINE.jpg (601x508, 33K)

How do I meet Meril bros?

>cry
I dont remember that. I thought she was just frustrated at worst.
Then again the whole game felt like a fever dream to me as i played it once and only once in a single sitting.

here's a (you) for your otherwise very unmentionable troubles

I hope this wins

Going solo with Lucario was such a dumb idea.

Why are leggings so hot? Jesus.

HE'S FAST

Attached: 1df3cd71f6137f4d956d8140dda95f8f.jpg (1600x1600, 1.43M)

>White mens suicide rates have skyrocketed, exceeding car death tolls

>Do you care if people are dying?
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563568227891.gif (480x443, 339K)

Why do they put such awful music?

Attached: 1560128099211.png (700x677, 751K)

Watch her losing animation. She is in tears.

>one of them has a NJPW shirt
based

>all of those people who would defend cosmo for painting his nails
>uh he's obviously just secure enough in his masculinity that he's comfortable painting them, DUH

i even remember people donating saying they did it as well to support him. jokes on them, it was actually just testing the waters for his transition

Because it's basically body paint.

maybe cause they basically nekkid

Combing this lady-killer until maximum fluffy

Attached: __fennekin_furfrou_sana_and_serena_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ege_597100016__e9956e08f9243290c9d5 (480x480, 262K)

Her DMs are open on twitter. I messaged her and she replied but then I sent her my dicc & she blocked me.

OMP OMP OMP OMP OMP

Attached: OMP OMP OMP.gif (408x342, 2.68M)

>champion
>NO MODEL

Attached: 0c4e55be89d57bd653033fd261ba78d872f79e27.gif (438x469, 23K)

Attached: 1357783677913.png (1056x1536, 1.85M)

based af

>Maral leaves ESA
>all the qts disappear
Lads....

>Galar is going to be too cold for Regice

>galar

Didn't the crystal run at SGDQ have to reset a bunch of times to get the right RNG on a wild encounter or something?

Extreme fluff.

Attached: 1536801003583.png (770x570, 122K)

>At this point I'd put money on you both being tourists
Winner!

Probably because game publishers can't be trusted not to copyright strike a charity stream because they are too rich to be able to get negative publicity out of robbing charities.

Lysandre and Team Flare and your rivals have models, thats it. Fucking hated gen 6, it feels so cheap.

I don't recall there being too many pokemon problems at the recent SGDQ.

no that was for getting the right trainer id for easy master ball

>125 posts
Perhaps it was inevitable then

Attached: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_az_toride__8cb023dddf0092cd177c97418835594a.jpg (690x802, 73K)

tehurn.com/frankerz

Attached: K I S S T H E N A I L S.jpg (646x452, 52K)

Just finished hitman47 run, that was pretty cool.
He's a good runner, I enjoy the commentary and the Russian accent adds to the enjoyment.

On SGDQ they get away with it tough

Attached: 1547397284902.webm (316x473, 287K)

>three runs each over three hours long in a row coming up soon

what in the fuck were they thinking, these yuros are giving GDQ a run for their money in terms of fucking terrible scheduling

think they fired her

Attached: immediateeffect.jpg (1080x677, 183K)

>people were finding talking mouths in SS trailers weird when XY did it with no VAs with these sort of cutscenes

i miss comfy 2014 serg

I'M HAPPY THAT DOG IS DEAD

Oh yeah that's what it was. It's based off of step counts and he miscounted.

rate pokemon!

I feel like its something more. Its like enhanced naked because it still has surprises under.

and with Pokemon X finished, stream 2 has ended for the day. returns in 9 hours with Sherlock Holmes to start day 3.

Attached: 1209755052731.jpg (512x512, 48K)

THERE HE IS
THERE HE IS
THERE HE IS

Was that an intentional loss?

SoulSilver?

so what's better atm, stream 1 or two?

>/our guy/ and /giant prick/ together

kino run incoming?

Almost @ 100 Votes. Keep them coming.

Attached: Aaron Webber violated Twitter.jpg (589x498, 40K)

What happened to lightgun games?

Attached: 1548901687094.png (1280x720, 673K)

yeah that's the 'basically' or your imagination doing the work

oh NO i wanted to fucking watch this run

gonna get me some chicken nuggets for this run

>newly enlarged group of seniors
the picture is pretty clear

Oh shit, Nuggetman on stream 1!

Why is Naegleria friends with that Punchy cunt. Naegleria is actually respectable

Wow all the shitty r3ddit posts completely halted when punchy shows up on stream?
Wonder what this means...

crts died

No, Pokemon straight shota

Fuck him and his autistic nuggets.

the sleeping around was getting out of control, it had to be done

incontrol died HOLY FUCK WHY

They don't work on LCD screens, requiring a sensor on top of the TV like the Wii and Wiiu had.

Goddamn I love Punchy more and more every year. Stay butthurt, fags.

Esa is glad to finally announce the good riddance of infiltrating sandnigger moral. She did fuck all to develop our event and is a literal who we thank her for being the speedsouls bicycle since 2015. Now when she is gone we will change everything and turn ESA into GDQ.

Save the Old People!

Who gave Terrance Malick the camera?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PH4E2zx8gg

I miss light gun games.

Point Blank is the SHIT!!!!!
He's playing with actual GunCons too? Fucking cool. And dual-wielding them too.

Attached: 1517097598239.gif (497x491, 338K)

You love a crybaby that acts like a victim because someone mentions breaded poultry? Bullshit.

Sup Punchy. Enjoying the nuggets?

i used to like him but he's been acting like such a bitch this year

Attached: 1554394642041.jpg (1000x798, 278K)

Totally unrelated.. what was your opinion on the RE4 run?

He had to reset some times to get a Raikou almost from the start and steamroll everything after that. He had another cartridge ready to use if he didn't catch it on a reasonable amount of time, but he found it on time.

Ah fuck, is the 2nd stream over?

He's a great SH runner and a nice guy from when I've met him. Yea Forums just cant get over their hateboner for him despite rating his runs highly when he shows up at GDQs.

god damn that flashing

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums
I am genuinely curious

Attached: How I feel at times.jpg (1415x812, 131K)

Damn, this run is fucking rad.

giwtwm

Attached: 1501015976483.webm (781x494, 2.88M)

pinchy obviously forced himself in there for attention

>man of shad

>Got to replay Point Blank 2 and 3 along with some other games recently
>Find out I'm still pretty good at Point Blank 2
Shit was fun.

It sucked. I wish the couch wasnt banned but Im glad I never have to see Zero again.

nvm i get it now
>ex-wife
>divorced in 2018
>he had blood clots in the past

>free play

is this even a speedrun or just playing every level?

Attached: 64731357.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Why do Canadians swear so much?

I usually enjoy his runs and while he tries a little too hard to be snarky, it's usually enjoyable enough.
It does seem like he's trying to turn ESA into GDQ2.0 though with his autistic screeching for donation screening after a single nugget mention and bitching on twitter about "offensive gay jokes".

I miss lightguns, bros.

What you're witnessing is not a hateboner. It's a normal reaction to someone who exposes their insecurities publicly and expects everyone to bend to their will to protect his feelings. He should know better than that. Nobody respects people who act like that. If he wants people to stop shitting on him he needs to learn how to shut the fuck up about what he thinks other people should do for his sake.

He just really doesnt like how ESA is run, thats the crux of it. But he gets along with most people there, oddly enough.

Zero is not banned, only the couch.

What drives Punchy to be such a helmet? Every time he appears on camera he manages to say something that annoys me.

Eidgod & Maral 2015 CUTE!

Attached: 1435712414660_1.png (831x464, 749K)

I'm genuinely surprised that Naegleria hasn't become a tranny yet.

Attached: 1391770209051.gif (312x312, 79K)

That menu girl was CUTE!

>Nobody respects people who act like that
GDQ staff does :^)

>It sucked. I wish the couch wasnt banned but Im glad I never have to see Zero again.
who is zero, why was he banned
i assume he ran re4 what happened

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder my dude. Yea Forums absolutely has been bitching and whining about Susan this ESA.

Am I the only one who has ever talked to the guy? Are any of you even speedrunners? Anyone here at ESA?

i cant watch the run cause the flashing is making my head hurt

Attached: 1561878003803.jpg (1024x993, 120K)

Hey, i missed the Hitman1 run earlier today
Did the runner kill himself afterwards? Or at least sperg out like he did in DMC4?

Mode where you play random stages to get to the end. Losing lives wastes time so it's still a speedrun I guess, just an odd one.

Because he threw a hissy fit about nugget donations on stream, and then on Twitter, you muppet. He just came across as a complete dickhead. Nobody was "bitching and whining" about him before this.

jesus christ stream 1 is killing my eyes

Oh boy here we go again(ohnonono)

Its just not the same without the arcade guns were the slides went back and made the loud clacking noise.

Attached: 1537292262215.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

The guy is literally a moderator because he was a superfan to a furry game and is quick to use the banhammer.

Attached: More concept.png (1280x763, 724K)

You're not listening to me. Proto behaves in the same way, and look at how Yea Forums reacted to him. It's because of his behavior of expecting people to change for him. That sort of attitude is what people have a problem with. Not him personally. Not his runs. It's his bullshit behavior.

>dude makes a fool of himself in public on stream
>continues to make a fool of himself in public on Twitter
>lol why are you acting like this guy is a fool when you've never even met him in private

where is /ourbigboy/ ?

Attached: cursedimage.jpg.png.gif.jpg (480x360, 17K)

same, fuck this

>Sperg out
What happened in DMC4? I see it rated highly but Yea Forums is Yea Forums.

I thought Hitman was good enough run.

Time Crisis was my shit

I just finished watching the vod of it 10 minutes ago.
It was pretty good, not nearly as exciting as dmc4 he didn't go on any philosophical speeches about the meaning of life or anything but it was still fun to watch.
I enjoy that dudes commentary.

>mfw finding a Time Crisis machine with working slides

There's no better feeling.

Attached: 1522622555767.jpg (396x536, 111K)

me in his belly

You must have met him when he wasn't on his period then because when I/the people I know met him he was a total cunt, which is what nearly everyone describes him as all the time.

Someone in a previous thread described the DMC4 run in two perfectly accurate words.

Doomer kino.

i was warming up to him a little, the nuggets shit was a long time ago and he's come a long way since.

then he showed he was STILL super salty over it on saturday and i've lost all respect for the little bitch

>Played PB2 in an arcade recently
>It didn't to that slide click thing

Pity but shits still fun and was freeplay to boot.

he went first day with Blaster Master at 150% speed

He's also done two 3 hour hosting shifts with more to come.

He was playing Battletoads on TMR's stream earlier.

Attached: 1548494050547.png (604x448, 298K)

ow my eyes

I don't have autism so I can't handle running a multiple hour speedrun multiple times a day

Attached: 1559675386278.jpg (2400x1200, 442K)

Hes hated the nugget shit fot years, this isnt surprising.

Oh fuck off with that, one of the reasons Yea Forums started to go heavy shitting on Susan is because he defended Proto getting more shit than she deserved due to being trans. I disagree on that but it doesnt change the fact that these threads go hard on any and all tranny shit. Since then the shitposting about him ramped up.

All these threads are telling me is that you guys are middle schoolers with gossip. Keep acting like you arent butthurt at susan though, it wont matter.

I am literally dead from epilepsy
thanks ESA

But think of all the time you could be spending with her! And think about how happy she would be if you got the world record!

same, my eyes are killing me

>this isn't surprising
What it is is childish, egotistic, pathetic and sad.

>All these weaklings can't handle some flashing
Back in the day we played these games on our CRTs and we LIKED it!

I hope punchy gets banned for this game giving me an epileptic seizure.
Seeing as English Ben got banned for making me laugh.

Man, I miss playing Time Crisis 2.

just tuned in for 5 seconds and I want to vomit already

Attached: 1563153065602.jpg (1838x1849, 598K)

The shit you're talking about isn't relevant to what I said at all. I told you explicitly why people have a problem with him and your response is to just not believe me. The explanation was for your benefit because you clearly didn't understand even though you acted like you wanted to understand. Don't act like you want to understand and then ignore the fucking people who explain the shit to you. He gets shit on because he acts like an entitled prick who deserves special treatment from jokes at his expense ON THE FUCKING INTERNET which he willingly elects to engage with publicly. He is not entitled to that. Nobody is. Don't act like he should be given a free pass, you moron.

and then you all got Alzheimers

What's going on in the background?

Attached: 1555968095988.jpg (350x275, 53K)

>English Ben got banned
you're just memein right?

What happened in the back why were they cheering?

Attached: 1554408583247.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

did they end up doing "puss"?

Okay dude, whatever you say. Doesnt change the fact that Yea Forums has a hateboner for him.

someone anonymously bought the convention a buffet of McDonalds chicken nuggets

Nope, 2 year screen ban

>English Ben got banned

Attached: tgtrjhtyp.jpg (362x346, 13K)

How does Susan do it, he was with Caveman last GDQ and now he's with Naegleria.

No idea but apparently its more interesting then this run.

This shit never used to bother with me but it's just too bothersome now. I stopped using dark themes for all my shit too because it kinda gives me headaches.

Is there something wrong with me if I can stare directly at the screen flashing intensely and it doesn't bother me?
Always wondered what it was like to be prone to epileptic attacks.

How do you speed run a light gun game?

He's pretty nice if you arent in the audience trying to fuck him up or yelling shit. Thats just how he is.

Sucks a mean dick

TMR's in here?
Also, what the fuck was happening in the background earlier? Why was everyone screaming?

Being at the event helps.

twitter.com/esamarathon/status/1153315916052094977

it's not bothering me either

Yeah, Naegleria is definitely getting banned after this.

I don't have epileptic attacks, it's just annoying and gives me a headache after about a minute

No, you're actually fine, there's something wrong with people who actually get bothered by quick flashing lights, who to be honest shouldn't be watching or playing videogames in the first place.

god damn cant wait for Street Boyz, it seems to be the only game anyone cares about ESA this year and its a literal trash tier ps2 anime fighting game

Attached: 1475200014729.gif (221x187, 2.62M)

I'm sure a tranny is already on twitter trying to get him banned for causing him epilepsy

>is there something wrong with me if im not in the minority of people who have something wrong with them

>it looked liked bullying
>"no actually we're just good friends with a lot of inside jokes"
>fuck you faggot no bullying

OVER ESTIMATE
BANNED

OVER ESTIMATE!
THANKS SUSAN!!

Runner was a total sperg, later in the run he started talking about his depressing philosophy (on par with what you expect from any russian).
Basically he hasnt enjoyed speedrunning for years but he still does it because thats all he has. He made a lot of DMC4 speedrunning tutorials, but the DMC4 speedrun community is still very small, so he blames himself for that
He then started throwing shade at DMC5 for not having the gliches he uses in DMC4 and started blaming the devs

>Overestimate
>swearing
>epilepsy inducing
Yep, Naegleria is banned

next thread:

At lightspeed obviously
duhh

What happened here?

Attached: QRD.png (559x396, 345K)

Yea this is basically what I meant.

ESA really should ban that runner and his couch. They are literally attacking defenseless people.

Banter and self-deprecating humor between friends got confused for bullying.

So ball busting is a crime now?

>ben was banned for his "treatment of zero"

dude was full of newfag humor, mentioned Yea Forums, kept spewing shitty memes, got banned for it.
If you are the kind of person who doesnt like seeing memes from here being talked about in real life, the run was extremely cringeworthy

The runner wasn't banned.

Godhand speedrun when

FUCK is the 20$dollar crew running FF now?

YES :)

Zeroo isn't banned at all you retarded faggot.

Motherfuckers it's 2am and i want to sleep!!!