Spend $2k+ on a PC

>spend $2k+ on a PC
>can't play the three best looking games this gen; RDR2, God of War, and Horizon
what's the point?

Attached: QN3jEEDnpeLYlowc[1].jpg (749x366, 77K)

nigger

>The best games of this decade?
>Wargame: Red Dragon, Steel Division 2 and Squad

Attached: gigachad 7.jpg (442x525, 26K)

Nvidia is cancer and PC builders are retards for supporting them

This price creep has been happening since Maxwell. GTX 970 launched at $329. When the new consoles launch at $500 with RX 5700 XT performance and raytracing it will be like the 7th gen all over again

>enthusiast pc gaming in the year 2019
shiggy

Reminder that AMD and Nvidia are price colluding (again).

>When the new consoles launch at $500 with RX 5700 XT performance and raytracing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
enjoy your downclocked 5700 lmao

To mod the shit out of Skyrim

not like AMD is much better, if at all

>best looking

>best looking games this gen; RDR2, God of War, and Horizon
Hahahahaahahaha

cope

Attached: God of War.webm (640x300, 2.73M)

>Can't play the games everybody has already forgotten
Oh no!

>look how my pretty corridor simulator looks!
thought we were talking about games here

as opposed to all those memorable PC games right?

Because those aren’t the three best looking games
Detroit beats them all out in every metric of graphical fidelity

It's pretty funny when these statements come up when GoW has the best combat system from the west this gen and the robots are the best designed enemies from the west in Horizon

Absolutely based.

>fog effects in locked down corridors is impressive
???

>brags about how much more powerful pc is
>can't even emulate a ps4
Pretty sad.

>RDR2, GoW, Horizon all sub-30fps messes on base ps4
>"good looking"
and i bet you'll say i need to "upgrade" to ps4 pro, which means that getting a decent console experience will now cost me $800, which is almost as much as my pc anyways which gets 60fps

>$800
pro is $350

>from the west
that's an exceedingly low bar

>it doesn't count as a game despite it having better gameplay than two entire continents
astronomical levels of cope here

I'm not saying it doesn't count as a game. I'm saying "the best of the west" still isn't very good.

wow, so it "only" will cost me $750 now. look at all those savings

Sony marketing is truly the best in the business. A+ for persistance.

>GoW
>Best combat system
Best generic action game combat maybe, but it's also pretty much the only generic action game from the west this gen. As a whole it's pretty fucking shit though.

except he had to qualify it as the best "in the west" because he knew he'd be laughed at when trying to compare it to real action games

>RDR2 God Of War and Horizon Zero Dawn
>games
the absolute STATE of basedniggers

those games are terrible
dwarf fortress is better than all of those.

nigga you can game on a 200 dolla PC. Won't look as good as a console unless you spend another 200 dolla on a stronk GPU but that's not enough of an excuse considering the MUCH larger library, uncensored content, free online features and whatnot.
Also you can not be poor and own both a console and a PC.

Attached: tumblr_ov9o9mBmEh1r3grmwo1_1280.png (1280x849, 103K)

>God of War
>Best-looking
Is that a joke?

Attached: 1525144766525.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

if they looked better than PC games they wouldn't run at more than 5fps

to play actually games not movies

what are you talking about?

can you not read basic english? can you not understand and put together the meaning of just one sentence? do i really need to spell everything out, like a mission marker and quest objectives that are ruining games today?

a pro costs $350. Where is the $800 figure coming from? are you combining the base and pro costs? why?

To play pc games.

because i bought a ps4 when it was $400, way before there was talk of a ps4 pro. now, when talking about the supposed graphical superiority of ps4 people here mean ps4 pro, and don't accept any talk or just outright ignore the base ps4's aging and how developers are pushing the pro while giving the base ps4 crappy framerates or stuff they really shouldn't, even when the game is exclusive. so yes, i will add the base and pro costs because the experience for new games on base ps4 is getting worse as time goes on

do you add the base price of your PC before upgrading too? because a modern GPU costs more than the pro

>our last chance to have decently priced gpu rest on Intel's new gpus next year

I agree with rdr2 and HZD but GoW looks pretty average

enjoy you best looking 25 fps slideshows LUL