Is it possible that the events that transpired before Dangaronpa V3 actually took place?

Is it possible that the events that transpired before Dangaronpa V3 actually took place?

Attached: 1563205339942.jpg (981x698, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=lVIGhYMwRgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No way

Attached: 1563211091357.jpg (777x437, 39K)

>An actual original thread on Yea Forums that discusses videogames without /pol/baiting or stale meme templates?
>We made it up. It didn’t happen. It never ever fucking happens.

Attached: 71511588-98EC-4113-8ADA-7ED12E83212C.jpg (792x871, 389K)

This one was invented by a shitposter

Nice to see some interest in Bullet Argument recently.

Attached: itsfiction.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>An actual original thread on Yea Forums that discusses videogames without /pol/baiting or stale meme templates

Not this time

Why wouldn't they have?
Just because Junko could transform into the cast of the previous games doesn't mean that the previous casts were fakes
Unless you mean whether or not the previous events happened in virtual reality, in which case probably not

It’s a total fabrication

fucking christ, I feel old now

Riker is a shit character and poor man's Kirk.
He also can't act for shit because he constantly giggles due to being unable to keep a straight face. Seriously take a shot every time Riker giggles inappropriately when watching TNG, you will get drunk within 2 episodes at most.

The giggling helps ground his character as an audience surrogate chad. He's by far the best character on TNG after Picard.

The giggling completely pulls me out of the experience because of how unprofessional it is, literally laugh track tier.

>He hates Johnathan Frakes
I bet you use /pol/ too.

I hate unprofessional actors that can't even do a single fucking thing, that also happens to be their job, right. Namely ACT.

can I skip TOS? TNG is the series that looks a lot more interesting

I know dealing with your autism is hard but Riker isn't laughing at you.

It's a total fabrication

>Skipping the best one
Kill yourself zoomer

If you want to skip TOS then the series isn't for you to begin with

Based 90’s childhood nostalgia thread

Attached: BC5C3C21-6E86-4500-B35B-947D120EC68F.jpg (577x1024, 101K)

I bet you like Fallon

The episode about the grandma with the lowing red eyes in the dark spooked the shit out of me as a kid. Even now remembering it gives me chills.
God I hope it was fake.

Had trouble sleeping for weeks after this.

Attached: beyond-belief-mirror-of-truth-800x599.jpg (800x599, 49K)

Proper order of Trek:
Watch TOS (all 3 season, production order NOT tv order, Enhanced Blurays)
Watch TAS (basically 4th season of TOS)
Watch Trek Movies 1-6 (for all intents and purposes they're just double-length TOS episodes, think of it as mini Season 5)
Watch TNG (all seasons, but skip "Shades of Grey" which is last episode of S2 cause it's a recap and watch "Q Who" which is normally episode 16 of S2 in its place instead, Enhanced Blurays)
Watch Trek Movies 7-10 (same deal as Movies 1-6, but for TNG)

You can safely bow out of the series after that.
Watch Deep Space 9 after TNG if you want more Trek but be warned that quality isn't as good as TOS and TNG and that everything after DS9 is utter irredeemable shit tier.

Colbert's the best of the late night hosts. He makes you so butthurt all you can do is spout old and busted forced memes.

TOS can be skipped, absolutely. it's a self parody at this point, better as comedy than science fiction. the movies are still ok.

TOS is shit and aged like milk from the era TOS was made.

Get cancer and die zoomer.

>He's by far the best character on TNG after Picard.
Enjoy your fucking Gary Stu who can do anything including defeating a Klingon in hand to hand combat.

I'm not an American. But I loved America back in the 90's. Everything good and awesome came out of America. It seems like ever since 9/11, the American spirit went to shit. Anyone else feel me?

>including defeating a Klingon in hand to hand combat
DS9 showed tons of people doing that. Klingons are the jobbers of the galaxy.

I've only seen TNG but I'd probably find it dumb in DS9 as well. That being said, would you recommend DS9 to somebody who loved TNG?

Yeah, give it a shot. The first two seasons are pretty much more of the same, but with a (mostly) new crew and a bit more focus on the recurring races, so it's pretty good about easing you in before it starts to focus more heavily on longer story arcs (though even then it still uses the plot-of-the-week formula; just with more continuity between episodes).

Season 1 is rough, you'll hate the bajorans but once the Cardies become more active and the Dominion comes in, it gets grrat. Has some of my fav trek episodes, like when O Brian is trapped in a mind prison for 20 years from his perspective

Yes. People say it gets better with the stupid war bullshit but personally I thought it was way more interesting early on as an actual scifi show, examining how different races could interact with each other rather than just with perfect future humans.

Also Gul Dukat is the best motherfucker in the franchise.

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo

>Gul Dukat is the best motherfucker in the franchise.

Attached: 1561035052914.jpg (1070x851, 151K)

>Did an entire slave plantation mysteriously disappear when a bright light appeared above it? Or are we just pulling your chain?

What the fuck is that tall building?

YOU'RE WRONG

>including defeating a Klingon in hand to hand combat
to be fair a bunch of people beat the shit out of klingons (and vulcans for that matter) in pretty much every star trek series despite it making no sense since both are like 5X as strong as humans

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIGhYMwRgs

Attached: 1563843092.7040696_-_46b4727420502b3e6e6c6a3aef0a36db[1].jpg (512x512, 12K)

The good old Riker Maneuver. I wonder if that's taught at the academy by the time of the new series.

Attached: 1552748957199.jpg (954x674, 61K)