How would you make a modern Cartoon Network videogame?

How would you make a modern Cartoon Network videogame?

Attached: 1559740523292.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

>Adventure Time Open World Game
>Regular Show Party Game
>Punch Time Explosion 3
>SCI point and click or Animal crossing clone
>TTG clusterfuck of different genres
>Steven Universe Hack and Slash or MMO, Another Light RPG but with a better art style
>Gumball Warioware

whats SCI?

By making another flash game of that one summer island one from way back. Modern CN shows might be shit but a lot of them would be perfect for that game.

Why the fuck is everything made in America set in America? Why can't they step one toe out of their tepid comfort zone? I know other nations like the Nips and Poos are even worse for this but you expect them to be xenophobic comfort-seeking drips.

Dating sim

A beat-em-up based on Superhero Girls would probably be decent. Beyond that I don't know if the current lineup of shows would make a good game that I would actually play.

It would be amazing if Primal were to get a game tie-in, if I could include modern [as].

Summer Camp Island
The Witch on the far left above Princess Bubblegum is from there

Gumball is set in America but made in Europe. AT is in the far future, although I dropped the series before it was said whether Ooo is where America was. SCI I guess takes place on a single island, but I haven't watched it so I can't say more than that.

Meant for

What about a Yugioh-like card game?

Attached: gumball1.jpg (825x1125, 589K)

A game set in the future Adventure Time world that the creator obviously wants to make but is too dark for CN so it'll never see the light of day.
Wouldn't be surprised if it gets Samurai Jacked in 5 10 years

Attached: Future.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>this shit taste
The creator stopped working on Adventure Time long time ago. That shitty future is from the writers that ruined the show.

Who would you date?

Attached: Cute cat.png (500x480, 412K)

could be worse,like the horse show that's not mentions the name.

Attached: JUST.png (453x483, 167K)

>Moral of his ending is that your first love isn't your only love, and neither is the one after that
I liked it. In the end Margaret & CJ are just his exes, and he dealt with that.

Bubbles isn't modern.

>Devolve Raven character from angsty complex teen to another "le generic 3pic silly character! XD"
>Devolve Garnet's character from being mysterious and cool but tough leader to le fag representation
>Devolve Bubblegum's character from being smart sarcastic princess to le fag representation
>Devolve Bubble's character from cute and sensitive but hardcore young girl to dumb cringey loli twerking dated memelord.
>Devolve Wonder woman's character from strong and badass and sexy to le sjw representation

Man the Cartoon Network crew really sucks at writing these days.

Gumball

>He doesn't know
It's better you don't.

I beat you don't even read comics. The 2003 Teen Titans cartoon devolve everybody (especially beast boy and starfire) and Wonder Woman have been shit for over two decades. And she isn't "sjw representation" in that cartoon.

Crystal Gem mmo set during the war, classes would be gem types, server ending would be the Diamonds weapon going off

game sequel starts from homeworld

I know there's a shitty reboot.
But that doesn't make Bubbles modern. The Powerpuff Girls will always belong to the 2000s.

By that token Raven shouldn't be there either despite her redesign for Go. I agree.

Modern videogame

That would be cultural appropriation. Everything must be boring and safe.

But he is a kid