If you had to pick a vidya world to spend the rest of your life in, what would it be...

If you had to pick a vidya world to spend the rest of your life in, what would it be? Keep in mind you would be provided whatever means necessary to function in that world. So if there's magic or something, you'd get some form of it.

Attached: TgqZjUc.jpg (500x514, 54K)

PSHome

WoW

Yolk-shi

Pokemon, Yokai Watch or Digimon. Any sort of monster collecting RPG where not being the protagonist means it's relatively low-stakes.

Animal Crossing?

The Sims.

nailed it, the rest of my life with a cute squirrel girl would not at all be too shabby

Honey Select

Spira

Attached: Besaid-Beach-FFX.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I mean, that works too.

Scribblenauts

Bionicle

Pokemon

SNK Heroines

Really? The first reply wasn't Gensoukyo?
Things have changed.

2hu has it's own board now

enjoy getting killed by Sin or accidentally kicking an exploding blitzball one day.

Skyrim with sex mods

Attached: 1548369771388.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

I'd say monster girl quest but I'll die 100%

so pokemon

Oblivion hands down
Comfiest game ever made.
A close second would probably be RDR2

Fallout new vegas unironically

The Spyro universe.

>Nice temperatures and varied, exotic locations.
>Easy travel via portals, hot air balloons, and other vehicles. Technologically is advanced as well considering how some levels are futuristic.
>Home to varieties of different cultures and races. The fact that humans exist in the Spyro universe shows that it is safe enough to live there.
>No apocalyptic or cosmic scale threats. The worst you have to worry about are a few magic users and their incompetent minions.

You guys seriously want to live in a universe where giant rock dinosaurs with fiery temperatures change the geographical layout of an area during rampages, giant sea serpents that are known to level cities, man-sized bugs, and tons of other monsters that could easily kill you by accident or simply from being in a bad mood? You think pitbulls are bad, imagine them but bigger, stronger, and having supernatural powers. That's not even getting into the Legendaries or Ultra Beasts. Do I even have to mention all of the criminal organizations and cults running around?

Attached: tumblr_n9oisdSpeL1skdhbwo1_1280.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Yoshi is a race traitor

Pokemon, without a doubt.

I just want a world where I can live comfortably and have a bunch of reasonably intelligent animal friends to spend my time with.

Attached: team.png (800x720, 1019K)

all those OP monsters tend to leave the big human cities alone, this is proven by the fact that humans have managed to build to a technology greater than we have here

and in the world there'd only be 1 of all the legendaries, the games exaggerate their commoness, not to mention most of them are asleep/resting/otherwise occupied, you'd be lucky to see 1 in your whole life

just dont go in any caves or woods

Easily Kirby's world, imagine being able to walk outside your house and have nicely cooked burgers pop right out of some flowers that are healthy for you

None

All my favorite games are shit now

toriko world lets fucking go

The criminals can be stopped by a child there not really threatening.

You just want to fuck them

I just want to be friends with them and have some fun times together. Imagine having your own little group of friendly superpowered animals to spend every day with.

Attached: aqgftf.jpg (400x240, 28K)

so what?

Pretty much this.

I'd chose Digimon and play video games with my digi-buddies all day. Plus I can use a bunch of them to fly everywhere.

Attached: Exveemon playiing games with digimaster.jpg (1000x704, 143K)

Overwatch so I could be with the love of my life, Tracer.

Attached: 1522698308673.jpg (800x800, 121K)

>Keep in mind you would be provided whatever means necessary to function in that world. So if there's magic or something, you'd get some form of it.
Gensokyo, easy.

Attached: 1371662399897.gif (640x360, 257K)

GTA

>Guys why do you want to live in the Pokemon world!
>Picks a world that's literally only inhabited by dragons and furries.
yikes.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Undertale

Hekseville, so I can sneak into Kat's pipe/house when she's out and take a dump under her bed.
She wouldn't notice the difference

Attached: kat.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

First time I though Kamek was a she and (s)he and (her)his red minions were birds, only later did I realized Kamek was a he and he was a turtle (koopa)

>t. furfag

I think it's supposed to be shit bombs.

dragonball

Mario world. Would be cash.

>pick a vidya world to spend the rest of your life in
>>>>>V RESPONDS:
>yo, lemme get one of those oldschool NINTENDO HARD worlds where everything dies on the regular
>nah bro, fuck that, lemme get one with AN ANIME VILLAIN. Life isn't worth living unless the entire multiverse is at stake from some lunatic with a god-complex.
and then there's this guy:
>YO I WANT A LITERAL FELONY CRIME SIMULATOR. I WANT TO DIE ON THE STREETS ALONE AND AFRAID AS FAST AS I POSSIBLY CAN.

I'd pick something where it's unlikely you'll be killed, you have magic longevity, and there are hoes all over the place.... probably a hentai game, some of them actually have really creative settings too.

>I'd pick something where it's unlikely you'll be killed, you have magic longevity, and there are hoes all over the place
Literally Pokemon.

Splatoon as a Squiddo and live a life of pure luxury and leisure.

Attached: 1557808978815.jpg (595x842, 69K)

Animal Crossing, though preferably the movie's interpretation of that universe

>pokemon
Depends on if Team Rocket (et al.) are really as unlucky as they seem to be in all the games and shows. Otherwise, again, you have freaky anime villains with god-complexes trying to harness the power of ancient pokemon to destroy the world.... every. other. week.

>user dies when the ladder to his pool inexplicably vanishes one night while he's still in it.

Didn't the main antagonist of Black/White 2 try to freeze you to death, and almost succeeded? Pokemon is a world filled with incredibly destructive creatures. Imagine waking up one day and a goddamn Snorlax had collapsed half your house trying to get to your fridge.

Ar Tonelico. Gonna get a cute reyvateil gf.

Animal Crossing is an easy pick, since as long as you can land a town under Tom Nook's watch, debt is a non-issue.
Mario's universe is also pretty easy since it's nearly fucking impossible to die. You either end up a Boo, DryBones, or whatever else and can just go get some money for a mushroom to bring yourself back.
Pokemon sounds since on paper, but depending on how accurate Pokedex descriptions are, you've gotta be unbelievably fucking careful if you don't want to die in two seconds flat. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a safer bet if you don't mind the potential of losing your opposable thumbs, ending up as a shitmon, or being caught up in some world-ending incident that ends with you getting erased from time itself.
Touhou is also a decently safe bet with the "you are given magic" clause, since Danmaku is purely nonfatal. Pretty much all you have to do to not die in Touhou is not piss off the Scarlet sisters, not cause an incident, not go to the moon, and not become a Youkai if Reimu is around.

Attached: IM_STILL_NOT_BEING_PAID_FOR_THIS.gif (217x135, 85K)

>Tracer
Friendly reminder that she's canonically lesbian.

I don't care.

Just the trainers.

Dreamland/Kirby I will have the best life ever.

minecraft

you want like final fantasy / some kinda RPG

The Elder Scrolls universe. Particularly Morrowind.

Attached: TES3.jpg (350x219, 23K)

Dead or Alive Xtreme

Monster Hunter if it's the complete series

If I pick Spyro will I become a Spyro dragon or just stay as a Skylanders human?

Devil may cry during or after 5. I wanna hang out, eat pizza, and kill monsters. So i’d Probably get Gunkata as an ability if I’m a human.

Based

what vidya world would you die the fastest in?

Me too.

SPBP
I'd go find a homeless night elf after her tree burnt down and make her my wife after she sees that I'm a male human paladin

>I'm a male human paladin

No, you would be a gnome incel lmao!

DoA Xtreme Volleyball

She won't be when I'm done with her.

Attached: 1562720561692.jpg (1920x1080, 1006K)

Well, you gotta figure, TR is literally after one little boy's pikachu, and have failed for well over a decade. Every other villain organization is easily faceraped by a kid, even if that kid's got a lineup of 6 magikarps. The only real threat are the elite 4, and you have to go after them intentionally. I guess Red, too, but realistically do you think you'd ever get good enough for him to hunt you down as a worthwhile adversary? And even then, Red's not after a kill or even your pokemon, he's just a thrill junkie that wants a knock down drag out fight with an actual chance of him losing.

Attached: Kuroto_Nakano.png (1280x720, 337K)

>walk outside your house
>try picking some burgers
>Kirby comes along and eats you

yes

Would Kirby eat me?
Kirby is sweet and innocent.

He obviously meant post FFX2 you dingaling.
Novel is not canon.

Fire emblem. I’d imagine a mage just wondering exploring the world would be comfy

>Kirby is sweet and innocent.
Someone has never played Kirby's Avalanche

Given that those games were made by Japanese devs, wouldn't the characters in those worlds speak Japanese?

Attached: 780406AD-062F-4B4A-8B10-EC8FD87CDBC4-955-00000236881BAD61.png (211x238, 94K)

Reminder Elisande had an "exotic concubine" which was a shirtless gnome in her bedroom. All I'd have to do was look in the right places.

Attached: elisande.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>playing wow when the inevitable fate of most everyone is to fall victim to the forsaken's brap gas and end up an abomination

>retards ITT picking post apocalyptic games

Attached: .sf.jpg (640x661, 38K)

>living in a world of a bunch of retarded devout anti-technology purists

bowser's inside story!

>Keep in mind you would be provided whatever means necessary to function in that world. So if there's magic or something, you'd get some form of it.
My decision depends on how powerful I become due to this clause.

Probably some hentai game
Preferably femdom, something like doskoinpo. No succubus tho

Megaman Legends but hopefully not in any of the places Megaman visits.

>having Bob sit in your lap and teach you how to talk and read/write in exchange for making him sandwiches and hugs

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

>bisexuality: impossible

Why does this keep happening?

Violated Heroine as a male
Honestly the objective best answer

Pokemon for ditto waifu.
They must enjoy it, I mean if you leave a ditto with any breedable pokemon, they will ALWAYS have sex. And sun and moon showed they can transform into people. No more incels everyone has ditto waifu and maybe even kids with it.

xenoblade 1 but WAY before shulk is born

Imagine not OOPing your waifu before blizzard fucks her up.

Animals rape each other, the pokemon didn't necessarily want the Ditto dick

Even better. Raped by ditto waifu.

Fire Emblem Tellius, after the events of Radiant Dawn.

Attached: Vika Untransformed.jpg (185x157, 11K)

Unironically kingdom hearts

>people who don’t currently have sex think that will change in a fictional universe.
We didn’t say you automatically become attractive and charismatic too.

>We

>implying I won't become a merchant in an MMO and purchase Elven slaves to have sex with
give some anons some credit, money is universal, who needs charisma and decent looks when you know how to gain currency

you don't have to lie about having a gf to us user

Is Ditto a sociopath?

Canonically the only gay character in Overwatch is the player.

In every visual novel ever, no how much the protagonist is shy or stupid, beautiful women throw themselves at him.

Only when you're the one playing.

>ywn have that comfy 1980s japanese country life with talking animals, ending the week with city pop KK Slider tunes

Attached: 1519778664198.gif (500x357, 107K)

Do VNs count?

Sure man, why not.

>implying that user has a gf

I wanna live with my waifu. OP said I get whatever power I need to get in so I guess I gain a disability.

Attached: 2373.png (1200x683, 559K)

Pokemon probably. Either that or Kingdom Hearts. Does having a keyblade help one gain the superhuman abillities or is it the other way around?

Disability: No eyes, tongue, teeth, ears or limbs. Your dick and balls are gone too and you pee through a tube.

Yamaku doesn't accept students that severely disabled, sorry.

Splatoon, I want to be a trendy cephalopod living in a comfy apartment in Inkopolis.

Why are there not even down syndrome kids at Yamaku?

Yamaku does not accept mentally disabled students.

Yokai watch to go on ghost adventures

Attached: tumblr_oxopvjaWwz1sgenfyo1_1280.png (751x851, 1.17M)

Why is Hanako there? She's burned but not physically disabled.

World of Warcraft TBC.

Attached: 1468447697541.jpg (1500x2600, 1.49M)

Non-disabled students can enroll too, most just don't because it's expensive and caters to the disabled. Hanako just didn't want to go to a normal school.

I feel like there has to be a safer game from the warcraft IP. Unless you get the MMO respawning.

Not really, only most of the games are based on Japanese regions. White/Black region is based on America iirc.

The gym leaders include a cowboy and a big black woman, yes.

Dark Souls. i'm bored of the one i'm in already, a new one would be nice.

JJBA 7th stand user

>Get to be ripped
>Hopefully get a cool punch ghost
>Comfy times with the Crusaders on their road trip
> comfy times with lord DIO after I betray the Joestars and join him

Attached: 1563149363677.jpg (540x463, 30K)

>spoiler
It's like you're ASKING to get your shit pushed in.

Attached: 61158.original-8851.jpg (198x198, 31K)

Who says you're the protag?

Whichever world has the lowest age of consent I guess.

Ivalice. The cool one from FF12, of course.

Attached: rabanastre.jpg (768x423, 73K)

>CLASSIC GAME
Pure ludo

Stardew Valley. I'm a man of simple tastes.