Here's your television adaptation of your favorite video game series bro

>Here's your television adaptation of your favorite video game series bro

Attached: 1563715991293.jpg (700x845, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFMtdiQILuTZr22sKUeAOOA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The show will probably be shit due to terrible acting and writing, but they will use the excuse to all the video game fans that it's based on the books.

>your favorite video game series
no

Why cant anyone just make a videogame show/movie? how hard is it to just redo a game but into a movie

Attached: Elon Hmm.png (417x425, 275K)

as of last week those spics can seek asylum in the first country of transit.

because writers tend to be complete morons and also don't play video games

Does everyone do these stupid fucking sign pics because is Michelle Obama did one? The best is the Big Bang Theory cast doing one in support of Jussie Smollett

Attached: 49a.png (596x434, 92K)

I leave all the elves and magic shit to Japan desu

From what I've seen and been told, it's an adaptation of the books, not the games.

BEcause they don't have the rights to the game

Why? Those are all western fantasy elements

No they wait until the story's written and then they retroactively force race-baiting bullshit as far as they can

They've been really adamant that they aren't an adaptation of the books. They've been bitching about people expecting them to be faithful to the books, hell even to the videogames at least. See the nilfgaardian armor.

You know they do this to trigger all the rightist snowflakes.

I wish Uwe Boll was still making vidya movies.

Attached: 1559942331132.webm (728x411, 536K)

Why does fair representation scare incels?

Attached: representation .jpg (590x431, 33K)

ego and lack of talent. it actually takes more talent to make a faithful adaptation because you can't just do the same thing, you have to get the general feeling of what the author wrote. So instead, they just take bits and pieces of the source material and tell their own, incredibly awful, story. If it isn't a commercial failure, it's just because of sheer, dumb luck. Look at GoT, the first seasons were incredibly well done and well recieved because they had competent writers, competent casting and stuck very close to the source material so the same feeling came across. The last seasons were a total disaster because some ego maniac jew thought he could do it better.

Jesus fucking christ it makes me so mad that these types of people are allowed to have so much power and influence in every major media platform. I fucking hate these SJW fags virtue signaling at every chance they get and using their games and movies as "muh whitey oppression". Fucking these mother fuckers they deserve to be gassed and shot. L

>snowflakes
Cringe

Thank goodness I'm not some dumb reactionary who has been radicalized by Yea Forums of all things, so I don't care.

Attached: 4D3D3DE.gif (203x335, 548K)

writers are all egotistical retards. tv writers are even worse because they're only there thanks to nepotism

Why does faithfulness to source material scare liberals?

Is it really so bad that white is the default?

based

>reactionary
it's funny how reactionaries are now lefties.

identity politics has ruined everything cool we used to enjoy
/pol/ types have made it worse by giving these cunts credibility and validation

>they aren't an adaptation of the books
They are, there are literally scenes from short stories in the teaser, It's a shitty adaptation, but adaptation nonetheless.

Why do niggers insist on being represented in all white culture?

Holy FUCK based

100% of the witcher's sales have been through shilling

everyone who ends up actually playing the game finds it to be insanely boring

it largely depends on the setting. It's fine for anglo/european settings but for stuff on a global scale I'd expect to see more asians, indians, etc.

Attached: 1543791567860.jpg (540x677, 38K)

free money for talent-less nigers

>story about actual racial discrimination in eastern europe will now be erased to make way for modern virtue signalling, thereby diluting the message that is otherwise relatively supportive of liberal ideology's obsession with RACISM BAD

Like what's the fucking point exactly?

Why do I have to read a japanese manga about a fictional madagascar to get a better analysis of modern racial tensions than a western adaptation of a western novel. Our civilisation is fucking doomed.

because they dont have culture of their own

>hahaha we sure showed 80% of our potential audience that we dont want them watching our progressive show hahaah
>im sure the people who read the books, who want to see them adapted to a screen with all the details still there, will enjoy our huge changes to the characters :)
>wait what do you mean we arent getting a season 2....????!?!?
>INCELS!!!!!

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

please.
this shit was already happening way before /pol/ (aka "nazi frogs") started whining about it on twitter. They just used it as a justification to amplify it. With no resistance to their judaism, it would have just turned as fast as Sweden. That's what happens when you can't admit the jew is within as well as without and collectively agree that the jew should be making all the decisions with no repercussions.

representation for its own sake makes no sense. if i make a game set in a world based on east-asian fairytales and folklore i dont want to see a white person or an african or a native american in a seting that they dont belong. it ruins the immersion.
make something new set in a diverse world or setting if you want a rainbow cast. if you want to focus on representing one particular group then set your story somewhere where it makes sese for that group to be present

Everyone wants to have fun doing it, the writers, director, actors. It's not so simple as just do it exactly. Why would you recreate something exactly but in movie format? That's about as boring as you can get for creatives. Gamers are absolutely soulless.

Unironically based as fuck

I love it. It's not perfect but it's incredibly fun to rp as a dark knight detective hunting down monsters. I think there's a lot more they could do with that angle but I'm not sure we'll ever see it.

>seeking asylum is illegal
it's not.

u mad whitey?

Attached: EAG805KXkAE192U.jpg (600x367, 68K)

What manga?

um, yeah I'm thinking he's based af

this is what im talking about. nobody will take you seriously when you keep talking about jews and niggers. doesnt even matter if your 100% correct. being right doesnt matter, how you present yourself and your beleifs is what matters and people like you come across as obnoxious and pathetic

Soon™, don't worry

Attached: ubinews-div2-netflix-thumbnail_352034.png (960x540, 1.31M)

ALWAYS Report all intentional trolls and cunts who reply to their own bullshit like

Entering illegally into another country because the quality of life in your current country is shit is not Asylum. This is also not really video games.

Attached: 1472502373755.gif (268x198, 1.25M)

>Announcing reports
Have a nice vacation user

>seriously
we're long past the era of serious business.

Attached: Honk_at_the_jew_within.png (300x250, 22K)

Entering a country illegally is illegal. Illegal aliens are not protected by the US constitution. Economic refugees are not classified as asylum seekers by the Geneva convention. Syrian refugees are mandated by the United Nations to seek asylum in the nearest non-warring country (not Europe). Illegal immigration spits in the face of the decades of hard work and protesting set forth by refugees who naturalized legally. Children are used as human shields by immigrants who aren’t even their own family. Also, I guess you’re waiting for me to say fuck niggers, spics, and Muslims too

Attached: 8F07D958-E065-42CB-BE26-6F98F35C9B99.jpg (236x177, 13K)

>seething incels
lmao

Technically a spoiler:

Attack on Titan

Fuck off Russia. Quit working so hard to turn our fat incel 20 somethings into faggy alt-right bitches and focus on your own fucked up country.

Announcing one and calling for others too is not the same thing

Attached: minorities.jpg (590x406, 50K)

yes, seeing as EVERYTHING is white you inbred devil

youtube.com/channel/UCFMtdiQILuTZr22sKUeAOOA/videos

They can as long as they are passionate white men.

Attached: boogey.png (515x473, 248K)

>Entering a country illegally is illegal.

Asylum seeking isnt illegal. These people are handing themselves over to border authority

Based Wonka, calling out offtopic shit.

Nice to see some common sense in this shit thread

Wait, they're in a Madagascar-type area? They all have german names. That's confusing.

My problem is with ugly actresses. Make Triss as black as the midnight sky if you want, as long as she's young and hot. The Triss they chose looks 50 and isn't even a good actress.

Wow, a post that breaks US law by misrepresenting the established law.
Thats a fucking rare one.

>These people are handing themselves over to border authority
they know what they're doing. overloading the facilities so they have no choice to release them into the states.

seeking asylum through port of entry is legal
crossing the border illegally isn't
families are "separated" because you aren't going to put children in jail with the adults that have broken the law by crossing illegally

this whole stance on immigration is through complete ignorance and misinformation

Mexico doesn’t meet any criteria in the Geneva Convention or ROE to classify their refugees as asylum seekers

They are basically Germans, but said "fuck it' in times past and went to madegascar to be an ethno state.

I don't fucking care about the whimsy of overpaid tv entertainment writers. Why should I? I'm paying netflix money

>Those are all western fantasy elements
The current inhabitents of the west dont deserve them, japan can have it its better that way

The game trilogy still exists and it's fucking great. Also fuck all you niggers bitching about the combat. It was barely an issue back then, you just jumped on the bandwagon.

>turns your redhead into a mutt

It's a television adaptation of a book series, and a very anti-racist post-modern one at that.

Ah, makes sense that a japanese writer wrote that seeing as Japan is an ethnostate.

Seeking asylum is, quite literally, illegal, if you're attempting to circumvent the system for doing so

Sure is strange how every single illegal immigrant all suddenly started falsely claiming asylum and trafficking children with them as soon as they found out federal judges would block any deportation for them until weeks of paper work and background checks that require getting the documentation from their shit hole country to prove they weren't lying huh

it's almost as if certain (((people))) have a vested interest in making sure the endless flood of the third world never ends

>reactionary
WHAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY REACTING TO ALL THE BULLSHIT WERE PUSHING, NOW WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT? DONT YOU KNOW THIS PROPOGANDA IS FREE, NOW THATS A GREAT PRICE

>black
>hot
Let me stop you there

No i literally mean ethno state as a plot point. The old empire was so 'diverse' the races kept killing each other. When one rose to the top it always killed the others no matter which race it was.

Why does anyone think they're obligated to representation? They're not, no one is

>travel through other countries to get here(where they don't get a free monthly check)

>"Asylum"

Imagine being so stupid that you actually believe this. Just look a t a map nigga, these free loaders literally travel though multiple countries where they even speak the same language.

when the japanese adapt a manga to an anime, the good ones try not to change much
and the bad one change way too much

western tv and movie studios always do the latter and fuck everything up is it jewish ego?

What is the criteria in the Geneva Convention or ROE? Is it just genocide and nothing else?

actually the eldians are the jews
marlians are the nazis

notice how erens dad had a fucking star on him during the flashback?
>jews rule over everyone with titans
>nazis pissed off and discriminate against the jews once they are overthrown
>jews rise up again

attack on titan is less fiction than it is reality

>Seeking asylum is, quite literally, illegal
It quite literally isn't. Seeking asylum is not at all the same thing as immigrating.

It depends why they’re seeking asylum user. Economics is not a criteria for asylum and you can’t possibly be so dumb as to think people would actually tell lies to get in the country. Just because someone says “I have asylum” does not make it a fact. A judge determines that. Also not vidya.

your entire finacial system is built on the scam of infinite growth, which is only possible if the population continues to grow forever, only way this is possible is with immigration

blame the (((banks)))

based
cringe

Look if you guys really cared, you'd start conversations about the chosen actors not being "black ENOUGH" or not "non-white ENOUGH" and cause discourse within the ranks, destroying it from the inside.

When you enter said nation to apply for it, yes it fucking is.

Why do you care why they do it?

Will you piss off and stop replying to yourself?

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>Businesses caring about fun and not money
Its the biggest red flag at netflix. That they changed anything aside what they needed to in order to not get sued means they have some crazy political motivations because they fucked up and created unneeded motivations for their cash cow and threw away viewers for no reason.

Anyone with any business sense would have said to copy the aesthetic of the game as much as legally possible but follow the books to maximize viewership from both those who played the games and read the books because visually speaking they aren't at odds. What they did put them at odds with both the people who read the books and played the games and was a pointless move business wise.

No, you dont understand. That would ve constructive. They have to destroy all white western culture. Thats what this war is about.

Persecution with the addition that the state/country does not have the resources to provide security for its population. Mexicans are not persecuted.

1. no and
2. I haven't even started

If you don't like this website why don't you just leave

>ITT /pol/ gets trolled, again

You ever think that maybe other people aren't Saturday cartoon villains but they, like you, have actual motivations and lives and shit

Or is that too far-fetched for you

>They have to destroy all white western culture. Thats what this war is about.
how bluepilled, this isnt about white people at all its about the jews homoginizing all the other races into a single slave race they can rule over from israel and creating a single world government again ruled from israel. its all in their book

You think the kikes will stop if whites suddenly disappeared? Of course not

Lol, that's not even me son

Have the read the talmud?

>it's video game adaption
KYS

Have you?

I read all about it in mandatory holocaust and circumcision class

Best post in the thread

Attached: Squidposting.gif (568x403, 64K)

So no.

>t. shits where he sleeps

its funny because its only niggers
you practially dont see any asians or indians unless they're women, in which case you still only see a few

How dont people realise that immigration is bad

MORE PEOPLE = BAD
MORE PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK LIKE YOU = BAD
MORE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THE THINGS YOU LIKE = BAD
MORE PEOPLE THAT LOOK COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FROM YOU = BAD
MORE PEOPLE = LESS SPACE
MORE PEOPLE = MORE COMPETITION FOR JOBS (LOWER PAY)
MORE PEOPLE = MORE COMPETITION FOR HOUSING (MORE EXPENSIVE HOUSING/RENT)
MORE PEOPLE = MORE PROBLEMS

Anybody who is pro immigration is retarded

get mad that a videogame series based on a book is based on a different interpretation of medieval history than your interpretation
jerry-rig a team together to get the rights to adapt the videogame series and write it "the right way"
get loads of press because you're doing an adaptation of a popular videogame and cheap media will do articles on anything popular
nobody watches your show because everyone knows adaptations of videogames blow
your "right way" of portraying history dies in obscurity like so many other attempts that are lauded by cheap media
get even more mad

That's not New Vegas

Best post in this thread, I too enjoy taking soma

Both Marley and Eldia have aspects of both.

The entire premise of the series from Marley onwards is "what if the oppressed overthrow the oppressors and become the nazis" themselves, echoing the behavious of Israel and Palestine. In essence, the armbands that the Eldians wear are because that was likely the insignia forced upon Marleyans when they were the oppressed group.

The author is very critical of appeasement/reparations, or capitulating to people who justify dishonest or destructive behaviour on the basis that "x group was evil in the past". Almost all of his messaging dunks hard on Koreans/Chinese whining about Japanese imperialism, and since all the characters were European it's easy to assume he's looking at western ideals too. Some of the characters engage in a "white guilt" mentality and are almost always portrayed as loathsome cowards or unlikeable retards.
However, he does warn about the dangers of indoctrinating children, and is generally of the opinion that the youth should be free of any old ideology and should be allowed to move forward towards the future. That's the only freedom worth fighting for.

The finale of the manga sees three different genocidal plans being pitted against eachother by separate factions whilst steamy meat gods punch eachother, it's delightfully crazy.

>The CIA never flooded the Ghetto with crack
>China was never flooded with Opium
>A thousand other "conspiracy theories" which are Saturday morning Cartoon villain tier never happened
I hate to break it to you but reality is stranger than fiction and because you think the way you do pretty much ensures that the Jews will outlast the white race for the simple reason that you can't trick them into not caring about their own people.

You mean African-Americans in American culture

literally no one gave a shit about the books til the games

No user, diversity is our strength, when white people are gone and everything including their racist founding of the United States, the world will be free of racism, bigotry, mysogony etc.

hey can I get a hat wobble with that BASED?

Immigration is probably very open borders in Asian countries. They’re pretty similar so I’m sure they’re very welcoming of eachother