STOP PLAYING JAPANESE GAMES

Attached: Razorfist.jpg (900x900, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8LYgwW-Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb2FEfzfRM
youtube.com/watch?v=TsxIVjgS6sE&list=PLmirOw7JCi82dEgcwvinojsmzSij9qpF8
youtube.com/watch?v=LgU_TwMZgYA
youtu.be/yGm5dNdmgh4?t=29
mobile.twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1153309243627282432?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? Why does any of this matter to you?

Just do it. Okay?

both western and japanese games made nowadays suck
just stop playing modern trash

No

Attached: 13746615.png.gif (248x225, 203K)

Please?

Haven't watched his videos in a while.
He still salty about The Witcher?

RazorFist could be right about Kojima but otherwise I think Nip games are fine. It's Western games that drive most of the cancer through because of the shitty people behind those games.

>stop playing japanese games they'll make you gay, be a real man like me and play morrowalk and thief

Attached: razorfag.png (406x326, 283K)

do people really watch this nerd

i though angry ecelebs were considered passe nowadays

Your opinions don't matter

Attached: 13746604.png.gif (276x212, 117K)

>Plays Breath of Fire
Oh fuck off and sage

is this the spoony movie?

Nothing yet which is surprising for him.
>RazorFist could be right about Kojima
If he's rright about Kojima then he should also denounce George Lucas with the same Ire he consistency dishes out for Kojima, because that coal burning hack also relied on editors punching up his script and also stole from Kurosawa flicks and French sci-fi. He has a whole youtube account of videos cyring his eyes out about Michael Moorcock not getting recognition over Elric The Witcher, and Batman being a plagiarism of The Shadow, he yet doesn't he stops to make a video validating Stan Lee who epitomizes all the scummy practices of screwing people out of royalties, & name credit.
What game was trashing when he was praising it? He'll like anything if he thinks it'll fulfill an unwarranted sense of snobby superiority. Praising Guilty Gear Xrd because it would allow him to shit on Street Fighter. Samurai Showdown allows him shit on Soul Calibur.

Attached: 1562815094263.jpg (416x308, 17K)

Well, can't blame a guy for trying.

He went full retard on Underwhelm Asscendant.
He's an idiot.

Remember when Kyle Kulinski raped this guy live on a podcast?

i don't watch TYT?

He shits on Morrowind though. He's on a level of contrarianism that's even greater than Yea Forums.

Funny how he likes Guilty Gear but hates anime.

So what this guys deal? Everything I try to watch it I'm fatigued after 10 seconds because of how he talks.

He’s a dumb hack.

I’m hoping he falls sooner rather than later.

an opinionated metalhead with a thesaurus for a mouth is bound to to rub some people the wrong way

but as far as I'm concerned:
thief shill? check
battletech shill? check
elric shill? check

yeah he is alright in my book at least, plus his music mythos series are neat
no idea what he sees in Underworld Ascendant though

Elaborate. Is that the drunk guys podcast vs Razorfist or whatever? I don't remember.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj8LYgwW-Jw

He's right about MJ. This alone makes him based.

>WAAAAH DO THING WAH AND DON'T DO OTHER THING BECAUSE IT'S BAAAAAD AND I DON'T LIKE IT
Nice attempt to stir up outrage culture. No wonder you posted it here. Disappointed either way.

Attached: raw.gif (390x298, 522K)

Anyone who isn't a dumb boomer who doesn't want to believe they've been suckered by tabloid shit could've told you that.

Razor won that one tho

how?

>That gigantic autistic apology of Michael Jackson
Fucking lmao. Man poor guy got character assassinated so badI can't believe he also composed for Sonic 3

No, he didn’t.

>apology
??

>balding
>404 chin not found
>recessed facially on all fronts
>wears eyeliner
>uses tons and tons and tons of synonyms to sound smart
>likely a manlet not sure
>listens to metal
yeah i'm thinking cringe

*defends pedos and Drumpf in your path*

Attached: five.jpg (246x262, 20K)

So is he a tranny or...

>uses tons and tons and tons of synonyms to sound smart
he uses tons of semi-obscure references to sound well-traveled.
The Dennis Miller schtick gets old after a while.

>angry jose

>80s music booming in the background

no can do. only Todd and Emil know how to make OK games in the west.

Hey Razorffag remember you used to shill your shit here and get like 3 viewers. I guess after a few years of shilling it finally paid off. Congrats you cringey gay fuck.

it's a metal thing, bro
you wouldn't understand

That doesn't look metal. He looks like Contrapoints pre-transition.

What turns you into this type of person?

That devil's music, like your parents warned you.

>What turns you into this type of person?
Spending the first 18 years of your life being told by everyone that you're smarter than average, and then finding out you've been lied to.

being into metal past 15

Some fucking doofs decided that a good match up for a debate would be Kyle from TYT. (A man who spends his entire career talking about politics and debating people on it) And some metalhead who occasionally talks about hoe PC is lame.

Needless to say Razor got fucked, but more than that I would say that the audience was the true loser for wasting three hours of their life on a shitty stream

He also reads comics. I have no idea how anyone who brands themselves as cool or badass could seriously read fucking cape shit

>because that coal burning hack also relied on editors punching up his script

that's why editors exist

Yet Kojima is only called out on it.

Why are metalheads past age 18 so cringy? How is it acceptable for an adult to dress like this?

No just you cant be metal with eyes like that so he wears giant aviator glasses 24/7
While I think thats hilarious whats really annoying about the guy is he talks like a fucking thesaurus at 200 words a minute

This guy is such a tremendously grating cock

>While I think thats hilarious whats really annoying about the guy is he talks like a fucking thesaurus at 200 words a minute

No that's Ben "THE KIKE" Shapiro

>audience was the true loser
Nah, I'm listening to it right now and it's entertaining as hell. Even the people sending them live comments were enjoying it. Only Razorfist and his fans are upset about the debate. Seeing an edgy pseudo-intellectual get destroyed point by point with real facts is just so damn satisfying.

This is the same guy who still cries about the new Bladerunner to this day and uses the fact that the senile old fuck Ridley Scott would have made a better film when he hasn’t made anything good in years but this guy says no that’s true he has an up and downs and the only up he could come up with was that shitty movie The Martian. Says volumes right there.

His Mythos videos are alright though

Being mentally 12 in your late 30s

>Shilled Underworld Ascendant
>It was a buggy and horrible mess
>Still defended it "lalala nothings wrong I can't hear you lalala"
>Played it on stream, tried to play it in a manner that it wouldn't bug out the most, it still did several times
>Quietly stopped talking about it after that, never acknowledging how trash it was.
>Still goes after other games for their bugs and messes

Fucking hypocrite hack

He still defends that game, talking about how it had some huge patch and how it's better now but still claims there was never anything wrong in the first place. He must be getting some kind of payment or something, there's no other way.

>Still goes after other games for their bugs and messes
Yeah that seems to be his MO. He'll shit on games like Dishonored 2 being a buggy mess, but for some reason he'll defend Styx 2 to death as long as it allows him to shit on any AAA game.

It's not like every western AAA game has been shit for like 8 years

>non-morbidly obese Jim Sterling

I guess you could say he was BORN DIFFERENT

Fun fact about that is how often he takes jabs at him

But I thought you loved Guilty Gear?

>has the hair and physique of an anorexic teenage girl that's about to be shipped to Auschwitz
>thinks talking fast and swearing means he's intelligent
>is constantly exposed as a hypocrite over and over again when it comes to vidya opinions and politics
>"youtube is a disease, meet the cure" along with edgy childish metal music and black/red color scheme while holding a gun

This is the epitome of tryhard and he has no self-awareness. Anyone subscribed to this tranny is mentally braindead.

Attached: 15425686794363.jpg (519x533, 94K)

not as often as he takes shots at MovieBlob

Attached: MovieBob in a Nutshell.jpg (652x762, 96K)

>Amerimutt has shit taste in media

surprise surprise

That’s cause Guilty Gear is good. It’s also METAL as fuck, and dude is a metal head.

You.... do know it's a character, right? Like AVGN.

Did he finally made video how The Witcher is total rip off of Elric of Melniboné?

i'll never understand making fun of a guy over the age of 25 for balding

Except he never acts any different anywhere else, even in live debates. Hiding behind a character to backpedal when he says something wrong is pointless. Also, he's made actual videos showing real events that happened in his life, using those as examples to support "Razorfist"'s point. There's literally no difference.

the only good vidya youtuber

He went out of character one time in a video to make a serious point and it was literally so fucking jarring and weird I actually thought it was a joke at first. But he was being serious.

Hes really so super effeminate and soft spoken as fuck. Not this edgelord tryhard shouty fuck in his videos.

Which video?

He's non even a pseudo intellectual though, that's the thing. He's just some guy, the fact that they put him to argue for the right wing is retarded because it meant that Kyle got away with saying such stupid bullshit without a proper call out. Even fucking Sargon could of done better

Everything about this guy's schtick is embarrassing. He makes me feel bad for liking metal music.

I don't know exactly which but it was right after Trump won the election. One video talking about the victory. He got all serious, took his glasses off and spoke to the worried Hillary voters sincerely as himself saying its not the end of the world ect ect

here
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb2FEfzfRM

movieblob deserves it, even the gay retards at chapo annihilated him

Fuck this /pol/ faggot and his retarded shit taste in everything. Too much of a fucking brainlet to understand the Witcher. He makes metal fans everywhere look bad. I'd fight him IRL

>Randomly wind up on a Razorfist video somehow
>Hah, that was pretty good, I forgot about this guys long-winded schtick, kinda funny
>Oh, he's got a video on FF7, cool? Let's relish some old memories for a bit
>Shits on it for the most generic, stupid and unthinking reasons, the exact kind of boring opinion I could get from a WRPG v JRPG thread

Shame, I always forget there's people who autistically hate anime.

Wonder if there's any Japs that get that worked up about western cartoons?

>I'd fight him IRL
I usually think this kind of shit is petty, but he does say a lot of Tough Guy™ shit for such a scrawny little nerdlet.

Japanese media is full of homages & references, and this faggot is so autistic that he thinks that's plagiarism so of course he hates anime and Japanese games

/pol/? Dudes a centrist conservative, /pol/ thinks he's gay

>Too much of a fucking brainlet to understand the Witcher.

Apparently so are the creators of the Netflix series.

Exactly, as I said he has decent taste in bands yet he still behaves like a retarded Pantera dork who thinks hes tough. He needs his ass kicked so that he learns nobody likes a douchebag

>MICKEY IS BLASPHEMOUS TRASH
>POPEYE WAS ALWAYS BETTER YOU CASUAL WESTABOOS GET SOME TASTE
>ENJOY YOUR 3D ANIMATION GAIJINLICKER
>THE ONLY GOOD WESTERN ANIMATION IS RANKINSHIT FROM THE 80S WHEN THEY WERE BLATANTLY RIPPING OFF ANIME

So he's the reddit alt-lite. Still an annoying fag that will be tossed into gulag

Ridley Scott, to this fucking day, still thinks Deckard should have been a replicant and defends that stupid unicorn dream. Harrison Ford is a curmudgeon old man, but he was and remains 100% right about that being fucking retarded.

He's up there with Lucas as a man who doesn't understand his own masterpiece.

>NEW VEGAS BAD BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME STRONG ENEMIES AT THE BEGINNING
>REVENGEANCE BAD BECAUSE I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL HATEBONER FOR MGS
fuck this retard

Its book accurate my friend, Geralt keeps the other sword on the horse, and theres no canon look to the medallion

They weren't just ripping off anime, American cartoons from the 80s actually were animated by Japanese anime studios. They literally were anime

Never forget that Yea Forums will be forever mad at Razorfist for calling out corruption in videogame jornalism before Gamergate even existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsxIVjgS6sE&list=PLmirOw7JCi82dEgcwvinojsmzSij9qpF8

still mad that cbs killed his DS9 series

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1563754768991.png (1878x862, 932K)

>He makes me feel bad for liking metal music

Attached: 1561890124576.png (602x980, 472K)

If I recall correctly he did the same on the wall video, when recalling the volunteer work he did there or something

It's weird to think the guy who directed Alien and Blade Runner also directed Prometheus and G.I. Jane.

Context?

>weebes and Obsiandrones are still mad at his 6-years old reviews

Just let it go, people.

>Harrison only starred in the new one for money

lmao Based and Redpilled

Recommend some good western games then

Attached: 1538886747125.jpg (1280x1714, 686K)

lmao this cuck lost a debate with Kyle Kulinski so hard that he blocks anyone on Twitter who mentions it. Razorfish is so pathetic, idk how anyone takes him seriously.

What the fuck they done with Nilfgard armor?

Attached: ahr13kwlt5031.jpg (1581x960, 132K)

>and Batman being a plagiarism of The Shadow
God I fucking hate how this guy brought his fans into The Shadow on the pitch that he's "Punisher but with a dick".
Whenever the character is brought up, those kekistani edgelords are always there praising Razor's videos as gospel.
It's annoying as hell.

Attached: the shadow_fran-strukan.jpg (1280x1502, 426K)

What the fuck are you talking about? California was housing 90% of all American animation at the time, only an irrelevant few were outsourced to other countries.

Did he seriously fault NV for using the same world design and progression as Fallout 2? If you go straight south in the beginning of fallout 2 you'll get slaughtered, just like going north in New Vegas. It's an intentional choice so they don't have to scatter low level enemies across the whole map. Segregation of low level players to a certain path is fine, if you're good you can run right past those deathclaws no problem.

No wonder I like original Thundercats so much.

yes, he makes it extremely apparent he's a fo3 faggot and overall shit at video games.

The first non-japanese game I'll play after a long time it's going to be River City Girls, and I still think that's almost cheating.

He is just as soi as the man in your image and if you can't see it, you're a taintlicker.

Thundercats, He-man, a fuckload of stuff was outsourced under the table. Go ahead and deny something well documented by the vintage anime community if you want to be a retard. It's the same as the Korean animators used in cartoons and anime today.

Why would that upset anyone? It's been a topic on Yea Forums for more than a decade now, it's one of the reasons Yea Forums's always been shitting on review sites.

GG didn't come out of nowhere, it was a tipping point.

> Praising Guilty Gear Xrd because it would allow him to shit on Street Fighter.
We'll he's half right. Tekken shits on both of them.

Big Black Cocks, with wrinkly scrotums

The author is supervising the show (which he didn't for the games).
If he is fine with it then by creator's rights this adaptation is the correct one and not the one fan's have in their heads.

DS9 ripped off Babylon 5, don't even @ me.

>Too much of a fucking brainlet to understand the Witcher

But he is right. The Witcher is just Elric minus the good writing.

>He's on a level of contrarianism that's even greater than Yea Forums.
he's the only legitimate daggerfall fag I've ever seen
>He shits on Morrowind though.
I think I remember his video being pretty positive, could be misremembering though since I haven't watched in awhile and refuse too because his videos looked and sounded like shit back then

>hung out with Asalieri
hmmmm thats gonna be a yikes from me

2013 called, it want's its drama back.

Razorfist used to be an alright channel until the 2016 election happened and he lost his marbles. On the rare occasions he puts out something related to video games, he brings up how much he hates liberals/SJWs/Hillary Clinton/people who don't like Trump every other sentence.

>TYT
>raping anyone but themselves
The election meltdown was kino

He said he likes Guilty Gear despite being anime shit, not because its anime shit.

I know this feel

Have you seem his girlfriend? I would burn coal for that one too.

Christ, how embarassingly douchey.

Attached: 1555904193131.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>10:53
well shit that really is night and day compared to his usual demeanor

everything has been awful since around 2014

Firstly, Razorfist is too fucking stupid to realize Poland was behind the iron curtain, which made getting British pulp fantasy books was rather difficult. Witcher was created for that audience. It's the same reason nobody knew about the band Vader in the 80s, and thus they're erroneously remembered as a 90s band
I like Elric but he should probably realize that Elric itself copied alot of stuff. Mainly the Finnish fairy tales.
One time I dated a girl that had the chaos symbol tattood on her leg, and I had to explain to the dumb thot that it came from the Elric books. Yet even I'm not autistic enough to hate the Witcher.

He livestream videogames almost every day. He just talks more about politics now, but thats because he used to be a political radio commentator before making his channel, so he always had a background in politics.

>MJ says in a song
"Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

>suddenly after saying the jew word he's a child molester

everyone got insufferable when the popularization of politics happened

Dude, Sapkowski literally worked for the company that translated Elric to polish, it was around that time he trademarked The Witcher. You think thats just a coincidence? Coupled with all the similar, to not say identical, themes and MCs of both stories?

Attached: DX29VP5VQAAGwUM.jpg (1088x189, 69K)

>good writing
>here's your Conan bro but he like coughs blood and also a dark elf I guess

Moorcock wrote some cool shit like End of Times books but Elric stuff is kinda pathetic

Da fuck does that even mean? You gotta to be a moron to see any similarity between Conan and Elric besides the fantasy setting.

Elric is just an edgier Turin
Moorcock drones BTFO

admittedly razor got me into Battletech

Attached: THEY ATTACKED MY HOME PLANET.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

??? Its fine? Have you seen the evidence that people have showed proving that its trash? Like seriously, stoo fanboying for a second and actually search it up.

Well, I've made it through two or three Elric books and these books were pretty dumb, anime AIDS dude killing wizards with a sword, nothing really inventive.

Post it here than, you pedantic piece of shit. Now thats a great way of arguing with someone. "Dude, the proof that you are wrong is somewhere, just look it up". Jackass.

To play what western games? No thanks

Stop being a needlessly verbose contrarian with an obnoxiously dated subculture gimmick.

Attached: 1561485464691.png (1024x1024, 622K)

He wants you to play Thief in perpetuity.

Yes, I believe in you, thats definitely what someone who read two or three Elic books would say.

MJ might have touched kids peepee but so whad
gods fucking peed

He's salty about fucking everything. It's best to ignore his shit opinions and incessant bullshittery on various topics.

>BATMAN IS SHIT
>BECAUSE HE WAS ORIGINALLY A RIPOFF OF THE SHADOW
>WHO CARES THAT HE HASN'T BEEN A RIPOFF OF THE SHADOW FOR DAMN NEAR 75 YEARS AT THIS POINT HE WAS ORIGINALLY ONE AND I'M GOING TO BRING IT UP AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
Calm down, god damn. It's okay to not like popular things, for fuck's sake.

Thanks for believing in me senpai, but I was really amazed by the difference between this and stuff like The Alien Heat etc.

Yeah, and I'm saying, who cares? You realize the pulp fantasy audience is perfectly happy reading Conan Pastiches? This is no different, and quite frankly reading a Witcher book and an Elric book has such a different feel that any Yea Forumsizen would say you're being pedantic as fuck

>complained about the music in MGR: Revengeance
Impossible to take taste this shitty seriously.

Attached: 1369254683286.jpg (500x500, 32K)

it started with 9/11, exploded under Obama, and now it's hellish under Trump.
this is what the collapse of a civilization looks like.

He's letting them do what they want because they promised him a bigger hand out. The Polish fuck had no faith in the games and asked for a one-time payout on the license, like a retard.

Attached: 1404535389999.gif (253x230, 78K)

It wasn't any of his dad rock shit so of course he would hate it.

Wtf? Just from the OP image he looks the type who would enjoy MGR's shitty middle school buttrock soundtrack

if he had a point with mgr i would be fine with his opinion but his review is minutes on minutes of irrelevant mgs seething coupled with random clips of shit that isn't even the fucking game.

No wait you have to remember that modern day Batman is a rip off of frank miller’s Daredevil and post.

I think the thing that pisses me off most about razor is that he talks about legit good shit that I would have not known about otherwise or be interested like Elric or The Shadow or heck even Daredevil, but the need to validate his own opinion with constantly throwing shade at other shit just to put himself more on a pedestal and giving people the wrong impression of said stuff is beyond irritating

Reminder this guy's Xbox account achievements and playtime got leaked and turned out he barely played games he reviewed and shit on despite claiming otherwise. He shits on every final fantasy and jrpg period except he is a huge breath of fire series fan.

He does making him a hypocrite.

Yes, he shit the bed on that one. But its been 6 fucking years, its time to move on. You can't mention Razorfist without a weeb materializing in thin air and complain about his MGR review.

TMNT?

You should already feel bad for liking metal music

He doesn't dislike Batman, he just mentioned that as a talking point in his video about The Shadow. Its hilarious how the dude never talks about this kind of stuff in a vacumm, he actually shows proof of all the things he says in every video he does. You can check his video about The Shadow right now and see for yourself how much Bob Kane ripped of from the old Shadow pulps with actual images. Its like the more he proves that hes right, the more pissed you autistic faggots get, because deep down, you all know you can't refute his points.

MGR is just an game you're not allowed to talk shit about because it's got three camps of fanboys defending it:

>Platinum fans
>Kojima fans
>memery fags

So if you say even the slightest negative thing about it or even try to claim it's not 100% perfect, one of those fuckers is going to jump down your throat, demanding to know why you question His Holiness Kojima (pbuh), wanting to know why you're a casual fucking scrub who can't git gud (and learn to parry) or yelling RULES OF NATURE XD at you.

Here is the video, it starts at 6:15. See if what he says doesn't make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgU_TwMZgYA

it wasnt that his review was negative, it's that it was full on fucking retarded. mgr is flawed, you'll never hear me claim otherwise.

Blatantly false, let me clarify that I'll spergout with MEMORIES BROKEN as my starting point.

Druken Peasants Podcast? I remember when i use to watch them.

Bob Kane has been dead for longer than Razor has been alive and yet an old dead fuck having traced his husbando's comics in the 30s/40s is STILL somehow searing a new hole in his asshole.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES. Nobody gives two shits about Batman comics from the before Kennedy got 360 no scoped but yet Razorfist feels the need to shill The Shadow every fucking time someone mentions Batman in any kind of positive light.

>demanding to know why you question His Holiness Kojima
Considering it was Platinum that saved the game from Kojima's incompetent underlings, I don't think this is a thing. If anything, using your hatred for Kojima as a reason for disliking a game related to "his franchise" just shows how retarded and untrustworthy you and your opinion really are.

Ah fuck. Sorry guys. I didnt mean to waste the trips :-/

Point exactly where the fuck I even denied what he said about the shadow and the Batman origin. The razorforce sure are fickle thin skinned bitches

And here you are, right on cue, to do exactly the thing you're denying happens at all.

Attached: D7dvOFvXkAEx0q4.jpg (1200x901, 379K)

That's what he does.
He makes kneejerk reactions into rants for videos.
Often he's right, often he just comes off as an uniformed moron.
He's typically only coming at things from the surface level, and that helps sometimes and hurts others.

I just said that no one defends the game because it's related to Kojima since he had nothing to do with it, and his company failed in making the game. Don't know what's wrong with your reading comprehension.

Sounds like a good method of stirring up controversy. Say you don't like games from a region except for all the ones he does. Gets people more involved. People then go
>b-b-but razor you would totally love XYZ from Japan! You like ZYX already!11!
Easy interaction bait. Meanwhile you're mad as hell over nothing.

HAHAHAHAHA So its just pure autistic meltdown over the fact you can't cope with someone calling your favorite superhero a rip-off? Oh, grown the fuck up. Even Razorfist said in that video that he is still a Batman fan despite everything.

The guy is just showing a side of the story of comic books that not many people know of and that some people might find interesting, this has nothing to do with dunking on Batman fans and if you watched that video without your fanboy glasses you could have understood that.

barely 10k views a video so you must be a rare breed. Who the fuck watches this shit,

He's based.

they died when paul became regular then died again when tj and scotty left. ben has no charisma at all

Wtf? Funny shit. Capo retards are retards, but funny to see them shitting on him

Attached: 1545369594424.png (500x500, 44K)

>I just said that no one defends the game because it's related to Kojima since he had nothing to do with it
And you're wrong, dipshit.

If anything it's an autistic meltdown about how he can't stop having autistic meltdowns. Go look at his twitter feed and search for "shadow" nearly every fucking post is him complaining about Batman.

>HAHAHAHAHA So its just pure autistic meltdown over the fact you can't cope with someone calling your favorite superhero a rip-off?

Not even him, but it's the exact opposite. Everyone throughout this thread has said the same thing: It's probably true, but it doesn't matter.

Who gives a single shit about 1930s Batman?

The worst part about how he thinks his movies need to be an analogy about something

I had a good friend a lot like razor. Best I can say is Razor probably wants to be the center of attention.

Razorfist is 100% right about 50% of the things he talks about

THE FILOPIAS FILLANDRIAN CASTRATION OF THE CACKLING ORANGE MANKUS IS PARAMOUNT TO THE EARLY WRPG MOVEMENT OF YONDER YESTERYEAR, ITS A FUCKIN' MONSTROUS MILIFRIOUS MIRACLE THAT THE DO-NOTHING DELINQUENT DICKHEADS OF THOSE DAYS DONT HAVE A GODDAMN GARFUNKLE IN THEIR FUCK FORSAKEN HIPPOCAMPUS

i used to think he was a spoony character

Is he Liquid Spoony?
>Do you like my glasses, Snake?

What meltdown? Did you watched the video? He was chill during the whole explanation, he even said it hurted to bring up this topic because he IS a Batman fan and most of his ramblings on Twitter come as a response for autistic Batman fans like you.

>Who gives a single shit about 1930s Batman?

Batman fans? People interested in learning the story of comics? lmao You people are pathetic. You literally can't put yourself in the shoes of someone else and see anything beyound your own scope of interest.

>Complains about modern Batman by whining about 1930s Batman
>Defends this by claiming that people are interested in Batman trivia so it's relevant

Trolling or retarded... YOU DECIDE!

>most of his ramblings on Twitter come as a response for autistic Batman fans like you.
Nigger, get this through your thick skull: I DON'T EVEN LIKE BATMAN. I also don't care that he was once a ripoff of an obscure character that only hipsters know of. Constantly bringing up Batman being based on The Shadow is fucking Doki Doki Panic level trivia, everyone knows, nobody cares. Talk about something else for once, you stupid fuck.

youtu.be/yGm5dNdmgh4?t=29

if you want to see him acting like a normal human

>gets proven objectively wrong about Kojima even being involved with MGR
>still doubles down
Wow, you're actually retarded.

What's Suspiria got to do with anything?

he sounds like every emo kid from the mid 2000s. what a fag

Holy shit, you people are sure giving this subject a lot of heat for someone who is dead set in convincing me that "NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS!!!!!1!!". Relax, you want Razorfirst to talk about other stuff? He talks about other stuff. Just in that 19 minutes video you can find 14 minutes of him talking about other stuff, but you people insist in only paying attention to the 5 minutes he talked about the Btaman rip-off. Very interesting behavior for someone who "DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THIS!!!!!!11!"

I think it was the latest Moviebob review at the time that image was made

Mean to reply to

Razorfist more like Razorfag /thread

>Still listening to metal past the age of 15

I cannot imagine a more pathetic cretin.

that was so fucking cringe. he couldn't even transition to a rightwing grifter properly. it's the easiest game in town

drunken peasants was unironically such a good podcast. It really is too bad TJ left.

Uhhhh, it doesn't count because it has METAL \m/

>Ah, time to start New Vegas.
>Defended Goodsprings but I don't want to go to Primm, I just want to go to Vegas and play poker
>Oh wow, some Deathclaws around? Better try to sneak around
>*sneak around them*
>Ahh, well time to play some cards.

There. That was my first time playing New Vegas. Sneaking around the Death Claws was not hard to do. Because I have a tiny amount of skill.

I would be more into anime if I saw girls like her take it in the pooper.

Anyone with a brain knows Batman was a bridge between Shadow and Zorro style crime comics and the spandex wearing funnybooks that were getting popular.

More like Cringeaholic

Wow from what I've seen so far Kyle was beating Razor pretty damn hard. Is his channel alright for watching or is this just a diamond in the rough moment for him.

Why does he complain about Geralt copying Elric when Arthas is much more of a ripoff?

Attached: thonk spinner.gif (320x320, 240K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

He's a regressive weasel. It's just that razorfist is a fucking retard.

Yea Forums hates him because he is Yea Forums.

Attached: 1554875169359.jpg (1000x1414, 1.17M)

Have sex incel.

Alright well thanks for saving me the trip

>wh*toid faggot e-celeb
kill yourself cuck

hating things because other people like them

this guy is like Varg, if he was a retarded american who cares too much about videogames in his 30s

this

Why do people here on Yea Forums shit on him? he's the embodiment of all your retarded and autistic shitposting

Didn’t this faggot post vids on Pornhub at one point in time?

i played that stealth goblin game because he couldnt stop talking good things about it and that game was absolutely awful.

And that disvalidates his point because...?

Pretty sure he posted a video of himself jerking off.

In the excessive mass of Yea Forums's netizens, there are bound to be some good takes here and there. With Razorfist, such opinions are sorely lacking. But he is our contrarianism down to a fucking T.

You just answered your own question. Yea Forums hates him because he is Yea Forums. Nobody hates this board more than the people who are here.

Just saying that beyond elucidating that point to the five people who don't know, nobody cares and nobody is shocked.

you unironically have shit taste if you think MGR or its soundtrack are good

DUDE STOP PLAYING GAMES IN GENERAL (BUT STILL TALK ABOUT THEM LMAO)

Attached: razor games.jpg (1035x866, 152K)

I'm gonna have to ask this, when you people say that "nobody cares" are you saying that more to the other person or to yourself? Because theres something wrong here. Never before have I ever seem so many people get butthurt and overly defensive over a subject that you insist nobody cares about.

That's like methadone therapy user

So just like Yea Forums then

Attached: 1541157769763.jpg (462x374, 23K)

>browsing encyclopedia dramatica in 2019

Yikes.

Not defensive about the subject. I'm defensive because his arrogance makes my skin crawl. Every pretentious thought that slips into his adolescent brain would be a crime, but I know he does not think and merely spouts dumb shit to make himself look smart. He's a "little professor" if the professor dressed like a faggot and acted a third his age.

I like the dude but he really does not even try to cover his biases. He hates Sony and will lambast them over literally anything. This means that sometimes he unironically shills for Microsoft, and it’s just incredibly petty. They’re both as bad as each other but the dude won’t recognise it.

The combat is great with some fantastic bosses, the story is nonsensical and shits over Raiden's story but it's done in an entertaining way that I couldn't help but laugh at, the music is cringe but mixed with the gameplay it's phenomenal.

dilate

>his arrogance makes my skin crawl

Says the guy who immediately goes into a pretentious overly dramatic rambling about Razorfist's atitude. Because of course you are the superior intelectual who must lecture little Razorfist in the wrongness of his opinions, right? No one here would survive 5 minutes in a debate with him.

not him, but i think people just get butthurt because that youtube guy is obnoxious. calling out something over being a "ripoff" is the lowest hanginf fruit of criticism there is. pretty much every piece of media is a sort of ripoff, first of all. its called archetypes.
he tries to bring up the same point when talking about music. he hates burzum, because he hates varg, but he cant admit to just having an emotion driven opinion. so he claims burzum is a bathory ripoff. aside from most black metal bands (his favourites included) being influenced by bathory in some way, he can only come up with one song that is a supposed ripoff. one (1) song out of the whole catalogue, which varg openly says is a bathory tribute track.

tl;dr
this guy is obnoxious because he's arrogant without even half the intelligence he thinks he has, which he thinks justifies his dumb behaviour

He hates them because they are....JAPANESE!

Remember to slap a jap in addition to headbang to Black Sabbath or some other dadcore metal band.

MGR's soundtrack is crap but so is the shit Razorfist plays in all his videos. Metal as a genre is 95% crap and the people who obsess over it are obnoxious dorks.
The guy also thinks Stefan Molyneux is a legitimate intellectual. Fucking hysterical.

Why do you take up for this faggot you little fucker?

Nobody would survive 5 minutes in a debate with him because Razorfist is so fucking awful he would drive people to suicide.

>idolising youtube persona

How do I get a metalhead gf?

Attached: 500px-Razorfist_And_Nocturnalcuves.jpg (500x421, 41K)

I enjoy Razorfist but when hes wrong hes just a retard. He thought Juri was broken because of her light pinwheel despite it being -6 standing and even worse if you block it crouching. I told him this and he sperged at me. How do you call SF4 shit for that? A low tier character especially at that time because you suck too much ass to punish a unsafe special.

He just goes full retard when it involves shit hes wrong about despite logically defending/arguing for what he likes without a ton of bias.

have sex

Which one's the dude?

I remember him saying at the end of one of those videos to have anyone challenge him in a match to prove him wrong. I wonder how many people took up that offer and kicked his ass

MJ is innocent and if you genuinely don't think a parent would lie about their kid being raped for money you're all kinds of retarded.

He has a biases and the first sign of a game fitting into his preconceived opinion, he basically just stops playing and assume it's entirely like he thinks it is.

I don't understand jack shit about metal, so I'm not gonna say anything about that (yeah, I know, someone on Yea Forums who doesn't want to talk about something he doesn't understand? Shocker!), but in the case of Batman he isn't using that to criticize the character, again, he said in the video that he is a Batman himself. He mentioned that because the first time he brought this subject up was on Twitter and a lot of Batman fanboys got pissed at him, so this was more of a jab on Batman FANBOYS who denied this story not the character or his legacy.

This is another thing you people are pretty clueless about, everyone here is saying that "everyone already knows this", but try saying this in any social media and see the waves of fanboys rushing to deny this """""well know"""" fact.

I admittedly was sorta shit at the time and didn't. Im not sure if I woulda lost or won his Vega seemed pretty garbage but cr mp against someone as bad as me at the time might be good enough.

But god damn its just objectively wrong Juri pinwheel is legitimately unsafe and not a good neutral tool its just a combo ender hes a retard and now id cream his ass.

I'm sorry user but I don't feel that way about you

That’s mainly because he’ll spend the majority of the debate trying to bury you in word salad while making some passive aggressive insult towards you to throw you off.

Funny guy, but his taste in games is terrible

I can call out Razorfist for the contrarian faggot he is and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it. Even deep down you know that the shoe fucking fits.

>he is a Batman himself

HOLY SHIT, BATMAN'S A FAGGOT? I knew he had a harem of nubile young boys but sheesh. But real talk, everyone knows fanboys are the fucking worse.

Does he want me to play western sjw games instead? I doubt he'd want that

Even people who play Street Fighter think SFV is trash though?

Shut up, you unfunny cunt. I mean to say he is a Batman fan himself. I slipped on that one.

Its just sorta weird. Hes very good at describing games he likes and going into great detail on them. So you'd think even if he hates something he'd be somewhat accurate when it comes to it but rarely is.

Live debates are genuinely the dumbest fucking thing you can do to seriously discuss an issue.
Real argument requires far too much time articulating, researching, and criticizing than there is in the dumb boxing match for the half educated that is a live debate.

Lucas is a oil driller, not a coal burner.

Only good thing about this motherfucker is that he likes Predator 2. Too many people unjustly hate Predator 2

>using yikes or oof in response to anything
Kill yourself

And you fail to understand the real point of that post. That fanboys, especially fanboys for properties that have as much mythology as Batman, are going to be fucking subhuman pieces of garbage that deserve the rope.

It's an okay movie and sequel. It can't compare to the first but it's a tall order

Because its hilarious how much he irritates every single one of you, because he is Yea Forums if Yea Forums actually know how to argue.

his reviews aren't reviews. just long winded tirades why he doesn't like it, and everyone that does has shit taste.

Reading a thesaurus and being contrarian doesn't make you intelligent or interesting, Razor.

>i like X because it triggers Y

Attached: 1526604343913.gif (540x297, 1.95M)

razorfist has been confirmed to shill and link his videos on Yea Forums, please stop replying to him in this thread

Truly the stupidest reason to like something.

alright thats fair enough. social media amd fanboy groups are generally full of retards.
I also dont know shit about comics so i cant really say more either

I don't understand how people can like this faggot.

Attached: 1501844822949.jpg (674x670, 77K)

lmao I'm not him, I would have already throw a hundred polysyllable words at you if I was him. I just like the guy. I think he makes a lot of fair good points and has a pretty unique personality. He knows how to be a contrarian with arguments, not just be a contrarian for the sake of it, with is what 90% of Yea Forums likes to do.

he's not on tyt. he's a part of their network for protection from YouTube bullshit, but his channel is his own and he, like Jimmy Dore, is often debunking and calling out TYT's bullshit

He is based for standing up to weebs and SJWs and he listens to metal \m/

yo this dude is fucking Anne Coulter in drag. Kyle mopped the floor with his dumb ass

>sjw boogiemen
what's it like still living in 2012 nigga?

He bangs cross dressing Anne Coulter? Wew

I believe that post was made in jest.

If Y is Yea Forums, then liking X is entirely justifiable.

are you kidding? things are getting worse every year

>razorfag says something retarded or wrong
>gets called retarded or corrected
>seal claps from fans congratulating him on triggering another libtard

The endless cycle of dumbfucks who orbit YouTube nobodies.
Pic related: he needs to wear some.

Attached: 51io-AlyveL._AC_SY400_.jpg (500x260, 39K)

You must be from the future, because this post makes no sense in 2019.

>LMAO dude I hate this place xD yeyeye self deprecation is the bomb yo! Asshole of the internet right here haha lmao.

Who the fuck is Kyle?

Yea life is increasingly harder for you basement dwellers. You might have to leave the house.

But he is still annoying as fuck faggot. When I hear him talking I just want to punch him.

Attached: 1502477915900.jpg (514x564, 27K)

Its hilarious because "retarded and wrong" boils down to "he said mean stuff about something I like". I mean, when has anyone here ever corrected him? Never. You people still can't go beyound talking about how he dresses or his taste in music, let alone when you have to bring up something that happened in circa 2012-2013 to try to diminish what he says today. Its so pathetic.

This but unironically.

I was joking. I hate this fucking turd as well. E-Celebs should get diet coke and mentos enemas.

>be razorfist
>have such fragile ego I'll make feature length rants on things that made me cry into my Sargon body pillow this week

Attached: 1563296562184.jpg (432x432, 43K)

>"he said mean stuff about something I like"
>Not "he said stupid shit about things I know more about"

Attached: 1510341151390.gif (468x272, 3.75M)

>"I know more than him"
>then prove it
>"Razor... fag..."

BRAVO Yea Forums!

>novel length word vomit
Wear deodorant, Razorfag. Better get ready to make another 40 minute video because somebody said something mean to you.

It's really not, if anything life hasn't changed much for basement dwellers while everyone else has gotten it worse.

Oh God, I forgot about this one: larping that you talking with the person that you wish to debunk. Sorry, dude. I know that you really want me to be Razorfist so that you can project that you are owning Razorfist with sarcasm and facts... but no.

razor you do realize your girlfriend is cheating on you with brad right?

Brevity is wit, Razorfist. Learn that next time you rant about how Trump is good or how Japan deserves a nuke for every square inch of soil it has or how The Witcher deserves to burn in the fires of hell eternal.

Razorfist is a faggot who needs to neck himself.

Well, Razorfist doesn't know anyone or anything with sarcasm and.or facts so we're at an impasse.

Which would be sadder:
1. You are Razorfist reeeeing because somebody told you to wear deodorant
or
2. You're a nobody actually defending a z list YouTuber

Lame.

>violent riots in the streets caused by a group that labels everyone who disagrees with them "fascists", some cases where the police doesn't even step in
>massive spergouts on college campuses because the speaker is conservative, or is a teacher talking about basic biological differences between the sexes
I guess you're right and it's better to stay in the basement instead. Or maybe you should pay more attention to the direction the world is going.

Daniel Harris seems like the kind of faggot who would post anonymously on Yea Forums to defend himself and then pretend he doesn't go there.

Its 2 and I'm having fun with you lame retards. Gonna stay here as long as someone gives me attention or until something interesting happens around my place.

Razorfist is that smelly metal kid nobody liked who somehow made it through high school without shooting up the place or getting arrested for raping a toddler

razorfist is a terrible debater with terrible political stances who gets dunked on by both liberals and conservatives.

Do my english vocabule is so good that I can pass myself as Razorfist? Nice.

>caring about e-celebs
yall either need more friends or you're sitting on a lot of closeted man-love

Nobody cares about your false flag bullshit, incel. Go cry about how Jews are more successful than you in /pol/ with the other trailer denizens.

Im watched them back in 2014. ...it was my """skeptic""" phase.

>says something stupid
>get called a smelly retard
>doubles down and proves to be a smelly retard
Congrats...I guess.

Meh, can you guys be more creative? Now I'm bored, gonna sleep. Goodbye.

Do you know what false flag means, you retard? How does that even make sense in this context.

>incel
>Jews
>/pol/
Sounds like you're perfect for that shithole. Either there or twitter.

That I agree. Predator set the bar too high. But if viewed on its own, Predator is a damn decent movie. No other Predator movie has matched up to 2, let alone 1.

Find a coupon for deodorant while you're at it, Razorfag.

no u

Nah, the debate between the two was rather even handed. Kucklinski especially failed on the gun control topic.

I was the guy who brought up how shit the game was on his stream two weeks back and he pretty much told me to go fuck myself.

I fear vindicated.

Greg Land is a tracer and should neck himself.

Anyone remember when someone found the video he uploaded to a porn website of him jacking off?

He has a boner for Styx 2 because it's the only game he's ever completed.
>spending 5 minutes in a game and then stealing video from other YouTubers is good enough for a review

he also shilled battletech despite the sjw shit
link me, post 7019?

Why does every youtube eceleb inevitably get caught doing shit like that?

IMAGINE BEING SUCH A FAGGOT

kek

I love that even people that hate this dudes fucking guts still refer to him as "Razorfist". You think he loves that? Why don't you find out his real name instead of indulging his edgy gay name?

It's probably Dave or Justin or something.

Idk but it was pretty pathetic. Like he didn't even hide the fact that he was in his room. I think he kept his face off camera but he still had that wall of metal posters and cds and games and stuff.

this is probably the worst tv animated series ever made
you should've played mechwarrior 2
it is awful

RULES OF NATURE

That's what hentai is for

I always get this guy with the other long haired metal loving fag but I can't remember the other ones name

>/pol/
>dating a spic
Wut?

Alpha omega?

>come across Razorfist via Youtube algorithm or some shit in 2017
> well spoken if obviously scripted at times, decent political commentary for a 30 year old living in a basement in Arizona that great bait for my Hillary2016 "Friends"
>guess I'll quickly google him
>instafind his small dick jack off video

Every time I find a tolerable e-celeb type, they have some public nudity/sex tape ordeal. Why?

Styx?

oh yeah thats the one

Attached: D8vsruiXsAA5goa.jpg (680x510, 106K)

Didn't he show his dick too?

That dude is almost 40 btw

Idk I never really watched him. I only know about Razorfist because one of my buddies was trashing him one day.

I’m not sure but I think I might’ve actually caught a glimpse at his real name when he did that livestream with the creator of Earthworm Jim. The guy was making a personalized drawing for Razorfist and I think there’s a caption that says who it’s for.

>razor doesnt read /v-

mobile.twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1153309243627282432?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

If he says otherwise he's fucking denied it. I remember threads about razorfist here and there and one when his bladerunner review came out and I genuinely felt like I was arguing with him or one of his buttbuddies in that thread.

the more effeminate one

Didn't she end up leaving because he was creepy or something? I don't remember the exact details but I feel like he was cucked.

>centrist conservative
Denying the holocaust and calling Leslie Jones an ape doesn't seem like something a centrist conservative would do.

Both are girls(penis).

>y-y-you can't criticize c-circumcision when there are trannies running around!
>a game can't be a stealth game if it has a shooting section at the very end!

I'm a việt commie gook and even I know that leslie look like a gorilla.

At least DFF is entertaining

>Denying the holocaust
i guarantee you he didn't and i don't even watch him

I like metal but I feel like metalheads have something wrong with their heads. They're so quick to jump into their costumes like drones.

He stole a holocaust joke from some comedian and put it in his video.

I hate Kyle with the fire of a thousand supernovas, but he anally annihilated Razor on every topic. Dude had receipts

He blocked me and I didn't even interact with him lmao

On the one hand I hate that Razor shits on Iron Maiden because their one of my top 3 favorite bands. On the other hand my other two favorites are Rush and Genesis which completely verifies why he shits on Maiden

but he literally complains about incel anime tiddy censorship

I do have to ask since I don't know who kyle is, is he "muh impeach" type of liberal or the more sane variety.

That shit doesn’t work when he NEVER turns it off. Even James Rolfe will show his true colors when it really matters. Razorfist walks in political debates with the same attitude and jokes and never even stutters away from character

>anal bitch
y eah no

how old is this guy and he dresses like this and thinks it looks cool? goddamn what a fag

He's sane and even shit on people that were trying to push russiagate around the time that was popular

hes from the young turks, so hes pretty much that type. he tries to act like hes not, but hes as bad as anyone there

34. He was born in 1985

They host/used to host a podcast together with another guy so maybe that's why. Apparently they are good friends.

My brother-in-law really likes Moviebob, and I'll never understand why.

Just take a look at his content and twitter, he used to be sane but now he's devolved into the basic bitch liberal crying about mundane shit.

>2019
>reddit still seething that he doesn't love new vegas, kojima, and witcher as much as them
This cringe metal lord is reaching DSPgaming levels of based simply because of how furious the plebs get.

the based and redpilled meme has been on twitter forever

Why is he holding a Mauser C96? That much of a hipster he needed a gun from 2 centuries ago?

Dude is the living embodiment of "that guy".
Leather jacket, aviators, greasy long hair, metal rock and vintage schlock fixation, meme weaponry from his favorite video games, etc.
Its honestly surprising that he exists.

>stop playing good games
lol no

But nobody denies that Batman ripped off the Shadow, this has been common fucking knowledge since forever. Comic writers have mentioned it in documentaries, Bill Finger outright admitted it in a biography, there’s been homages in DC comics since forever if Batman admitting he was inspired by The Shadow and there was an entire episode of BTAS where Batman sucks the dick of a Shadow expy and how much he meant to him. It’s not a fucking well kept secret where he gets his shit from

The problem is chucklefucks bringing it up every fucking time he talks about the Shadow. News flash, He hasn’t even resembled the Shadow for over 70 years and nobody gives a fuck about the Shadow anymore. MOVE ON

This is like saying that Goku fans not giving a shit about him stealing Superman’s origin are “automatically melting down”

Neither character have much in common anymore, and for fuck sake Batman can’t even stand guns anymore. He’s more anti-Shadow than anything nowadays.

Attached: FF7ECC6D-B1E7-4792-9F9C-706FCD2415AA.jpg (625x351, 25K)

Yea Forums hates itself more than anyone else. But Razorfist is like super Yea Forums... embodying literally every terrible opinion we have without the shitty charm or even microscopic self-awareness.

... Jesus fuck is this actually Razorfist trying to cover his ass?

>2 in the morning and debating with faggots about some Z list nobody.
You have to be Razorfist, otherwise this is pathetic even by my standards

hating something doesn't make you anymore unique than liking it, razorcuck

He’s a total liberal fag, but he’s a good debater and at least has good knowledge of his politics

Kojima of course has his problems, especially post-Tomokazu Fukushima, but god damn this guy is the meaning of seething.

Good thing his viewership has been progressively going down over the years.

Will we ever learn the full story behind why he, Paul, and Scotty left?