Neat.

>Mr. Wizard taking a sponsorship of any kind
What's new?

mr wiz raking in that free cash

inb4 Playstation Allstars 2

yaaas girls fighting in burkas!!!!

Will sMellee be back at EVO next year?

Attached: DB.jpg (1296x1296, 182K)

it doesnt say anything about announcing anything.

if anything, what can SONY announce?, and im serious here, im not talking about its censorship practices here. PSAllstars 2?

Honestly the playstation games are so generic they'd fit more in a traditional 2D fighting game than a smash clone.

SFVI console exclusivity.

thats a capcom announcement, not a sony announcement.

>if anything, what can SONY announce?
New proper Marvel vs Capcom PC & PS4 exclusivity.

Its comming

Attached: bloody-roar-5-playstation-3-xbox-360_103106.jpg (418x339, 52K)

they're sponsoring it because they use the PS4 version for games like Tekken and SFV, nothing else.

i refer you back to .

i can believe there would be a SFVI announcement, or even a new MvC game, but, even if those games are PS exclusives, those STILL would be Capcom games anounced on the Capcom parts of the event, not SONY games.

When i mean a SONY announcement, is a 1st party SONY game, maybe developed by a 3rd party, but it HAS to be a SONY 1st party IP. which we all know, they have none.

I'm praying it's crossplay somehow

sony is actually the worst thing to happen to fighting games

they try their hardest to split games up and delay other releases

PASBR2 incoming! We did it bros!

>sony is actually the worst thing to happen to fighting games

Shut the fuck up retard the only PS4 console exclusive fighting game is LITERALLY crossplay.

doesn't fucking Skullgirls sponsor EVO, being an EVO sponsor means literally nothing,

>Bloody Roar 5

FUCKING FINALLY

>PS4 console exclusive
>Crossplay.

Tengo preguntas....

I know it's not as good as Smash, but PSASBR was legit fun. Evil Cole and Parappa had great movesets. I wouldn't mind a sequel featuring Crash Bandicoot, Leon Kennedy, CJ, Spyro, Sephiroth and Knack.

so when is evo?

Not if Nintendo has anything to say about it.

Probably this, just like with V

Playstation Allstars 2 let all your favorite sad dads and Norman Reedus battle it out

My mind is having trouble coping with the fact that SFVI will be even more dumbed down than V. How can they even make it more shallow? Remove the super meter? Remove charge motions? Shorten the movelists even more?

SF should be worked on by Capcom only visually, gameplay should be handed over to the SnK devs.

Attached: 1548937825925367.jpg (600x600, 42K)

All Stars 2 but it's now a proper fighting game made by Japan Studio and Capcom

BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN

This EVO is the last chance for capcom to make comeback in the fighting genre, SFV has been dead since Kage, give us a big ass rework or give us a new fighting game

Attached: 1544924063042.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Fighting games are dead until next gen

Too many 'current' options right now

early next month

New Guilty Gear game/update?

Daisuke Ishitwatari was working on something.

Super Censor Fighter, with completely naked anime girls blasting eachother with Sony approved light beams

god i hope not

I doubt it, BBTAG will be gone in favor of the new GG, SamSho may stay since it'll be the only SNK game going but its iffy. The rest are staying in all likelihood.

>Playstation Allstars 2
What are the chances of pic related getting in?

Attached: spider-man-ps4_0.jpg (825x464, 50K)

Sony would be too big for shit like P5A right?

I hate P5 but I fucking want another Arena game. With the P3 cast even older and the P4 cast chadded up. My cock is jammed up Futaba's ass so deep I can feel her heartbeat on my tip.

P4Arena and Ultimax were announced for arcades, PS3 and 360 at the time. I really doubt Ark would announce an exclusive fighting game.

Street fighter 5 is playstation 4 exclusive and it has crossplay with PC.

>too many games to choose from
Is this how you spot console peasants? Unable to pick good game from bigger selection? Or do you miss the memes
>ps has no games?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (2560x1440, 443K)

it'll be smt fighterz jam

No, it will be VF x Soul Calibur x Tekken triple crossover.

Introducing...

A game that looks functionally identical to every other 2D fighting game you just watched some fat kids play for 6 hours

But this one

Features different anime characters

>crowd goes wild
>fighting games are saved again

Probably not, Melee likely won't come back until they don't have a game to shill and need to fill a spot.

99% sure this is gonna somehow relate to SFV or SF6, considering Playstation had an exclusivity deal with Capcom.

Attached: 1543715195308.gif (339x365, 3M)

BBTAG, UNIEL or SamSho is 100% getting replaced next year by Granblue.

So this pretty much confirms SF6, no?

Sony was Capcom's primary contributor to SF5's development and has exclusive marketing rights.

I’m cured of fighting games, thank you.

>So this pretty much confirms SF6, no?
it doesn't confirm anything

Is that woman white or latina?

Probably nothing except the reminder of "hey fuckfaces play all your fighting games on PS4. Sign up for PS+ today!"
I don't thínk they're doing SF6 just yet. That also seems like more of a Capcom Pro Tour announcement. Or maybe Evo is Darkstalkers reboot

People have been saying they would do that at the end of their world tour, but I don't know when that is.

White. Her name is Olivia Jensen, if you wanted to know.

Attached: 1519953411317.jpg (1200x1080, 215K)

PLEASE, allah, jesus, ghandi, krishna, zeus, please make SF6 the glorious return of SF. Just like how Capcom got RE and DMC5 right, maybe they could ressurect SF.

Let us pray, my brothers.

I'd unironically be extremely happy about it, BRII is pretty much the first fighting game I played seriously.

>Sony was involved with SFV
>SFV turns out to be shit
>Sony is involved with SFVI
>????

>look up her ig
>all her recent photos are landwhale tier

Let Sakurai get involved with SFVI and you niggas will see what passion and love are all about.

Attached: smug bird.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Tekken X Street Fighter PS5 exclusive.

The same passion and love that gave us a single player mode nobody wanted and shit-ass online.

Attached: 1563766569042.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

It's a fate shared by many high-tier PAWGs, like Mal and ThickMommaSnow, although I personally like my women a little bit bigger, so all's well with me.
SFV is making Capcom and Sony a lot of money on the in-game store. Capcom dropped MVCI so hard that the game has a lopsided character select screen; if SFV wasn't making them money, they would've abandoned it long ago.

Attached: 1563831693400.jpg (1185x1066, 607K)

>Playstation is Partners with a tournament Smash is Headlining at
What did Wiz mean by this?

AW YEAH!

Attached: 8104dd28d4a211e2852a22000a9e0709_7.jpg (612x612, 93K)

You know if all that "we want hardcore gamers" shit wasn't just misconstrued bullshit by game journos this would be a pretty good time to announce a tease reveal of the ps5, sorta like how ms used e3 for scarlett. Some trailer maybe a form factor or some specs teasing, cerny showing up and blabbing on about shit for 15 minutes.
street fighter 6, lmao

>pull content from older games and slap them into new compilation
>passion

So, am I allowed to say she's built for bbc? I think this is one of the rare times where this statement is legitimate.

Smash Bros gets a PS4 port, calling it now!

Leaker here, this guy got it.

Attached: D3n9eYvUEAYsm2R.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

if fighting games don't have full crossplay/crossprogression they will never be more popular

Imagine a three-way crossover with Nintendo's characters going up against Sony's roster and Xbox's roster.

They already used PS4s for every game besides smash
Wiz just got a sponsor to get new ps4s
Nothing else to see here

>Announcing new hardware at a FGC tournament in the middle of summer
Sony may be dumb but not this much

All fighting games should have crossplay

Attached: 1562709745753.gif (400x378, 3.61M)

you fucking wish furry lmao

>announcing new hardware
no dumber than MS announcing it at E3.
Everyone will look it up on youtube instead anyway, but it gives credence to "WE WANT TO SUPPORT HARDCORE GAYMURSRSSRSRSRS"

I love that you all love fighting games. They bring us together.

Persona5 Arena?

Character moveset will be incomplete so you have to unlock individual moves in arcade mode or buy the movesetpacks for 2 bucks each.

I doubt it, i had this on pc.

Master Chief, Marcus and a car from Forza? Or Messi? What Xbox characters?

>le xbox has no characters meme

Hang yourself.

Nah, she's built for BWC.

Season 5:

1. Makoto
2. Dudley
3. Hakan
4. Jaeger (New character)
5. Ingrid

Attached: 12.png (640x640, 848K)

in that vein, but strictly 1v1, and western third parties will not be invited. development will be contracted to the DBFZ team and uses the same engine.

>8 of the 9 main event titles are presented by PS4
Yet the remaining event rekts the competition numbers by FAR lmao.

Nintendo always wins with little to no effor, baby.

wizard would sell his family for money, dude

Can't wait. Dilationstation 4 just keeps getting better.

>Ingrid
oh how i wish

>evo
now announcing playstation-brand deodorant, the use of which shall be mandatory for all attendees

I'm going with my mom to Evo. Thinking of taking my little sister too, but still not sure.

Attached: 0864378.png (640x604, 237K)

>reverse search
>no results
NANI?

>nani

Back to plebbit, twitter, tumblr, wherever you came from.

shut up faggot

My first thought when reading OP.

They can't possibly fuck up twice, can they?

>playing on PS4
Great another year of insane input lag.

???
This is a Japanese image board, correct?

Hopefully never. Based Salem gave his life to deliver us from Smelee.

>more options = dead genre
Are you Actually stupid?

You have to go back.

As if that game is EVER going to come out. Whatever the fuck it is that Sony's announcing, it's not a new video game.

Goddamn, that girl is super cute. Why are Japanese girls so perfect bros?

tadaima motherfuker

Attached: 1549493990073.png (771x723, 680K)

Where did you get this? I image searched on Google and theres only 2 results. Also
>that Kat
>that paparappa

I feel like Disney would be a huge pain to work with on this sort of thing, but at the same time, 4th party characters are really what the game needs because when it tried to differentiate itself from Smash on gameplay it ended up sucking.

Menat's butt jiggling on my penis

>shit-ass online
That's on Nintendo at large, all their online stuff is bad

Their paying all the for all the games to be played on Basedstation

Splatoon works really well but everything else...

It's from June 2013, old ass pic

Attached: 1352612739087.gif (279x253, 1.81M)

I had some pretty painful wait times for online matches this past Splatfest. I don't play Splatoon a ton, is that the norm?

LOL
O
L

each smash entry is less inspired and the new characters are increasingly shit

>and stay tuned for more news from playstation at evo

Literally Banjo-Kazooie

I'd play it

>can't name at least 5 off the top of your head

Lay off the weebshit for awhile

This is why I fucking detest the furries. I'm not allowed to like Bloody Roar anymore because of those freaks

Yeah. Nah.

Attached: 1563308335081.png (1004x1116, 567K)

>proper fighting game
>Capcom

lol this isn't 2009 anymore

Better than Goku's chances of getting into smash

How are they gonna manage to turn fighting games into boring movie snorefest """games"""?

Cope/dilate

More single player content with braindead AI and no ranking / matchmaking?

Mike ross

theyre announcing the pc release date for samsho got pushed back even farther

HEY RETARDS

GRANBLUE IS PS4 EXLCLUSIVE
GEE I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE

lol. i would love to see them try to turn playstation allstars into an esport

Oh boy, another generation of Snoy cockblocking crossplay. Fantastic news, thank you, Snoy.

>Street fighter 5 is playstation 4 exclusive and it has crossplay with PC.
that means its not playstation 4 exclusive

kitty :)

maybe it'll be a game with an anime aesthetic that people will parrot as being footsie based despite it having such slow ground movement that you can't play the counterhit vs whiff punishment game.

Attached: 1554395645648.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

has dbz fighterz turned arcsys into a mediocre shovelware dev?

In terms of marketing speak
>console exclusive
it means its only avaiable on that one console aka its not on switch, xbox or sega or whatever. It doeant really sound correct, but many games are on both on pc and on playstation and are still marketed as exclusives.

It's gonna be Kratos for smash

They won't announce the next Smash character until after Banjo and Hero are out.

Tekken x Street Fighter as a PS5 launching title. Crossplay with PC. Will be announced after tekken finals on sunday. SFV will also get a major update.

marketers arent real people and thus do not have a language. what you are referring to is more commonly known as "bullshit"

>young curvy white woman becomes hamplanet before 30
What else is new? This is why white woman are not worth it.

How come literally no one talks about Soul Calibur 6 anymore?

They're funding a new Darkstalkers, PS4 exclusive.

it isn't a fun game when taken seriously.
the series has always been great for a casual romp with how accessible it is, but all of the games (other than 2) have become fairly bad competitive titles very early in their lifespans.

It died after Amy release, fans were expecting Cassandra and Hwang to be announced soon after to keep the game alive, but it didnt happened.

A new Darkstalkers would be soulless, censored and with poor initial stuff thanks to Snoy and Crapcom.

No crossplay no buy.
Having penises online, that price tag, that DLC bait and denuovo cancer didnt help neither...

It's literally not fun. I never want to hear any idiots complain about MUH MOVEMENT in SC5 ever again. Fighting games are better the more grounded they are, SC6 is too freeform for its own good, it feels like there's no right or wrong move ever.

>SC6 is too freeform for its own good, it feels like there's no right or wrong move ever.
t. played the game for 2 hours

Attached: apu computer.png (671x519, 142K)

it's possible if the line-up isn't strong next year. shit on Melee all you want, but it's been gaining viewers

Virtua Fighter 6

No.
inb4 >WELL U MUST BE BAD THEN

Attached: shittiest game in my entire library.png (320x156, 83K)

then you should know each option has a correct response

Not really, at least not when I last played. Every move was good, it was almost impossible to end your offense at a disadvantage unless the defender was taking some serious risks. Every follow up was either safe or a mixup, there's no meaningful decisions once you get the opponent to block a hit. Just turn your brain off and face roll on your fightstick,the defender has to guess anyway.

>it was almost impossible to end your offense at a disadvantage unless the defender was taking some serious risks
GI?

>93 hours
thats cus you are bad

How do you even play SC6 for more than 50 hours? It's easily the most bland fighter (gameplay-wise). None of its mechanics are interesting or fun.

Are you trying to imply smash characters play different from one another more than real fighting game characters? Because making everyone's down b do the same thing for newcomers past brawl definitely doesn't help your case

>easily the most bland fighter (gameplay-wise)
that would be SFV, MK, or Injustice

>censored games
>blocked crossplay
theres literally nothing sony can offer fighting games, they are the biggest thing damaging them in fact.

how could you play for around 100 hours and not realize this fundamental mechanic?

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 55K)

That's not even an option sometimes. I don't really remember the details anymore, but I spent a lot of time labbing most matchups and it was common to find strings where the answer was "sidestep, and pray they don't go into the situational follow up they almost never use because it's going to blow that up", "high crush on reaction and pray it really was the move you thought it was and not the other one with the very similar startup" and such. There's never a definite answer for even the most brain dead approaches other than "just don't get hit bruh".

I really wanted to like it so I spent a lot of time trying to make sense of it and I just ended up hating it more. SC5 was better.

CORE
VALUES

Dream: Ono is fired and we finally get Capcom All Stars since Marvel is dead
Reality: Street Fighter 6 with Ono directing everything and distracting everyone from the fact that he's a terrible developer by acting quirky on stage

Attached: guy.png (528x532, 457K)

Oh right I gotta get this game

Who says I didn't? GI is more irrelevant than ever in SC6 because again, every single move has multiple follow ups or delays, GI is only a safe answer against like, 5 moves in the entire game. GI doesn't even guarantee the attacker will be at a disadvantage anyway since they can GI back. There's never an end to the minigames, the game never lets a mistake be a mistake and good play be a good play.

You can like the game if you want, but we both know you just play it for le silly epic costumes and don't actually know shit about fighting games.

Would take that over Street Fighter 6 any day. Maybe this time they would learn their lesson and just be a straight up Smash clone with having shit like knocking characters offscreen. Not trying to be a pseudo fighting game by making it so that you can only kill people by using meter moves essentially making items and all moves in general pointless. Also don't hire some hack like clockwork just to try to get people in the fgc invested. Just make a fun game that actually uses recognizable PS properties like Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Tony Hawk, Solid Snake, Actual Dante/Vergil and not Donte. Also just don't make it some marketing bullshit game since that's all it was. The game had a big daddy from bioshock despite ps3 being the last console to get bioshock simply because infinite was coming at the time, same thing with DmC and Revengeance. There are plenty of Playstation mascots over the years and I was happy to see parappa again and actually appreciated that Fat Princess made it in, but nobody wanted Killzone man

Attached: Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg (220x312, 25K)

>GI is only a safe answer against like, 5 moves in the entire game
GI isn't meant to be completely safe, it's meant to counter the aggressively offensive play you're complaining about

i don't really care for the killzone character but he was fun to play

They should make sfvi have Smash controls, then I might consider playing it

GI is completely safe against a couple of strings provided you react fast enough, but it's literally just a couple. I thought that was what you were talking about. Carelessly using GI is just stupid, you're much better off blocking the string and going back to neutral.

GI isn't meant to counter aggressive offensive play, it's meant to counter predictable offensive play which doesn't necessarily present itself in most matches since all your offensive options are good and you can just cycle through them randomly with little care knowing you'll be safe at the end of any string no matter what unless the defender makes a hard guess.

Dude, seriously, it's ok to like the game because you play it with your two braindead friends and cute things happen when you press buttons, but don't try to argue about the mechanics of the game, you obviously don't understand them.

if someone is playing aggressively and unpredictably they deserve to be at a constant advantage

What if both players are playing aggressively and unpredictably? Oops, we forgot to reward strategy and defense.. Too bad.

>What if both players are playing aggressively and unpredictably
then the one who plays better in neutral wins

maybe they'll announce a fucking easy way to desync pads so that tournament matches don't get paused whenever the last guy who played forgets to disconnect his

fucking sony

Good neutral is just aggressive and unpredictable offense, though, we've clearly established that, given that there's no wrong moves and all moves lead to advantageous strings.

If you take this premise to its logical conclusion, in a mirror match of players with equal skill, the player who hits buttons faster has the advantage unless the defending player guesses right on a string. Great game!

God Olivia Jensen is perfection. She was even better when she got fat. Too bad she doesn't post at all anymore because of that

Attached: 1556524709610.gif (430x481, 1.98M)

Because the characters are really unique and have fun, well-balanced movesets. Lethal hits are also the best new mechanic of any fighter this gen.

Attached: 1536130778126.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

That's gonna be Filler Instinct 2 though.

Attached: oh god yes thank you phil I am euphoric.jpg (750x737, 178K)

>Good neutral is just aggressive and unpredictable offense, though
no it's not, space management (especially in SC), footsies, fakeouts for certain characters like kilik, baits are all part of neutral

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 10ec53335765f5327614a0cc46b6af77-imagejpeg.jpg (564x633, 38K)

>SC6
>space management
>footsies
Fucking lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfq_ULMnQg
EVEN HIGH PLAY IS LITERALLY RUN UP AND HIT RANDOM BUTTON THE ENTIRE MATCH. Not a single player even bothers to find a comfortable range to try and poke from a distance. No, why bother, just get in grab range and fuck shit up.

But Mal and ThickMommaSnow got infinitely hotter and more unique the fatter they got. Before that they were a dime a dozen basic hoes that dressed like shit to get attention of black guys. Now they look like fertility goddesses.

Attached: 1f3a52c1-6774-4b9b-97a8-7c1f0bd7766d.jpg.555b52d79472e4bbeb23e5bc65f8ae86.jpg (720x637, 57K)

Wizard would sell his family for a McRib.

Is your mom Jamie Lee Curtis? Also wouldn't bring your little sister unless you want her to get Wong'd

Attached: 1458257780259.jpg (480x512, 194K)

Who is this? I'm the user you replied to, and I don't even know. It's hot as fuck.

Well they demoted Ono so hopefully.

>you're wrong, he's is a bulk top 8 1 hour 42 minute video to prove it
I randomly scrubbed to 29:40 and found an example of what I said

Attached: sponge fish.jpg (500x395, 102K)

sony ain't got shit to do with that though and it already has a publisher

>Lethal hits are also the best new mechanic of any fighter this gen.
Why do you say this? Landing one is like a random bonus. There are too many conditions to keep track of.

Attached: AT-cm_363320392.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>Daisuke Ishitwatari was working on something.
Sailor Moon but less typical ASW shit and more Super remake.

Calling it now.
It's Capcom vs Playstation

>NO NO YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT EVEN IF IT CLEARLY REFLECTS ON THE WAY THE GAME IS PLAYED AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL
Kill yourself retard. Again, it's cute that you and your boyfriends are having fun playing the game like retards, but it doesn't change the fact that even at high level it's little more than a coin flip simulator.

Also, that match you're talking about has both players run up to each other the whole match. NOT A SINGLE MATCH IN THE ENTIRE VIDEO STARTS WITHOUT AT LEAST ONE PLAYER TRYING TO RUN UP AND PRESS A BUTTON AT THE START OF THE MATCH, holy shit, you're a fucking joke and so is this game.

Killer instinct fags BTFO :(

you didn't reflect anything, all you did was post a top 8 without anything supplementing it. Why are you so mad?

>coin flip simulator.
then why are there consistent players in top 8?

Sorry, I lose my cool around retards, I have little patience for mongoloids. I posted the top 8 of EVO Japan, one of the most important tournaments with some of the best players, saying, affirming, unequivocally demonstrating that NOBODY plays footsies in this game and the only spacing anyone cares for is whether the hitboxes will collide when they press a random button. The evidence is there and it directly contradicts your false, ignorant and frankly idiotic claims that footsies and space management are part of the neutral game in SC6.

>only spacing anyone cares for is whether the hitboxes will collide when they press a random button
as opposed to what?

My balls jiggling in Menat's throat

>been 4~ years since the last jojo game
i think its time for a new one

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Because they're interesting. They encourage you to think about using moves in ways you might otherwise not, and to pay special attention to scenarios you otherwise wouldn't.

There's like 6-8 lethal hits per characters. Hardly a herculean task to learn them, especially when you can generally guess what they are after being hit by them once.

Not really a mechanic that will see much use for scrubs though, no.

Attached: 1536967274584.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Given their track record, they are either going to announce a publishing deal for SF6 or they are going to announce a Marvel fighting game, either a reboot of MvC or something new.

As opposed to making sure you are at a range where the opponent can't easily retaliate or trying to push the opponent to the edge of stage so you have better relative positioning. The spacing management is not there. Not there at all, at any level of the game above "retarded scrub". Only the worst players would dare make such a claim.

>yfw Crash will appear in PSAS2 and Smash Ultimate

oh, so you mean like the timestamp I provided with cervantes spacing outiside of Ivy's attack?

Attached: emojipedia_1f928_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8[1].png (480x480, 98K)

I watch SC6 play pretty regularly and generally there's a good amount of movement. I was just watching the GF of a japanese major from this weekend and moving well is pretty important:
twitch.tv/videos/455841754?t=01h43m52s

Generally I'd say backwards movement isn't as strong as Tekken 7, but sidestepping is just as good if not better.

>it was almost impossible to end your offense at a disadvantage
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about
The game is filled with unsafe moves and the large majority of moves leave you at disadvantage on block. You keep saying "all your offensive options are good" but what does this even mean? They all have different strengths and weaknesses that makes them useful in different situations.

>GI is more irrelevant than ever in SC6
Good lord. This is categorically false. GI is objectively stronger here than in SC2, 3 or 5. Probably 4 too desu.

AHEM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

should have honestly stopped replying to this guy when he said GI in 6 is less relevant than 5

>She doesn’t mind being touched by Justin
Kids truly are the most innocent creatures in the world

That's not even what happens at that timestamp, retard. That's Cervantes making a bad read (GUESS) on oki and getting punished. If you had a brain you'd point out that 4 seconds later Ivy does a nice backstep to whiff punish Cervantes, and that's pretty much the only instance of an intentional whiff punish in the entire video. Don't talk to me ever again, in fact, kill yourself for being such a moron, stop ruining my favorite genre by publishing your shit uninformed opinion.

Not happening

> that's pretty much the only instance of an intentional whiff punish in the entire video
so you watched the entire thing but didn't provide a timeframe to support what you were saying? sounds like you're making shit up as you go along

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Well now they actually can and have a decent roster.
Alloy, Hunter from BB, old Kratos, persona 5 mc etc

Prolly a P5 fighting game.

I honestly don't think ASW has the bandwidth to handle another project right now.

>le funny emoji
Oh, I get it. You were just "pretending" to be retarded. Damn, I've been trolled, I really thought you were a fucking retarded scrub for a second, it would have explained why you like the game but I guess that was also part of the troll.

Attached: facepalm emoji.jpg (275x183, 8K)

no argument, try to learn the basic fundamentals of a game before trying to pretend you're an expert on it

This does seem fitting as Sony has fallen back into their PS3 era bullshit.

Attached: crying emoji.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'm not the one who admitted to being mad

I thought Cygames was presenting EVO? Especially with Granblue Versus on the horizon

You should realize by now that 70 percent of falseflagging comes from furries you idiot

That's right, you are not mad, you are crying. But it's all in good fun 'cause you're not actually retarded, just trolling. :)

Attached: epic troll face.gif (400x400, 247K)

Now EVO is going to censor all the attractive women and replace them with marxist shit.

Really doesn't amount to much since it's not sony funded and more importantly Cygames already sponsers Evo. Them doing something with Granblue versus at evo would have nothing to do whether or not Sony is there.

Respond to please.

Also here's 30 random seconds from vs fighting in bongland this weekend displaying plenty of movement and GI'ing.

Attached: 1562609300754.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

>implying you wouldn't play a fightan that replaced animu whore #4,375 with karl marx

>Generally I'd say backwards movement isn't as strong as Tekken 7, but sidestepping is just as good if not better.
How honest of you to compare it to the Tekken game with the most useless sidesteps in history. Any other relevant comparisons? Do you think SC6 has more useful sidestepping than Street Fighter, too?

>The game is filled with unsafe moves
The fuck? you can count the number of unsafe moves each character has with your middle finger. The past games were filled with landmines of unsafe moves in every move list, this game has the safest, least situational moves in the entire series and that's not even up for debate.

>Good lord. This is categorically false. GI is objectively stronger here than in SC2, 3 or 5. Probably 4 too desu.
I was talking in the context of using GI in the middle of a string. GI strongly discouraged many string branches in the past games, here it doesn't do shit mid string because it never acts as an option select that covers more than one possible follow up, it just increases the risk and reward in equal proportion compared to just blocking.

Bad release time. SC6 is an old ass game by internet standards since it came out in October. Plus what doesn't help is that soulcalibur had slow as shit dlc release schedule/ lack of communication. Personally what I think killed it most is the lack of good online systems. Playing ranked is a slog since you don't lose anything to impact anything until maybe you're rank B. It's no where near as engaging as Tekken's ranked mode. Never bothered to get to B even though I was kicking everyone's ass since I just decided to stick to playing competent people in 1v1 only in casual lobbies and that's the other reason. The casual lobbies suck major shit too. It's so archaic with no rematch option and just standard King of the forever hill setting. Even sfv is better since at least you can set how many matches you play so you can get decent portion to play when it's finally your turn.

Either way SC never did super great competitively in the long term and SC6 though still good lacked that T7 polish so nobody wanted to stick around since if it ain't tekken it's trash

>tfw only enjoy anime fighters with a ton of aerial movement
>they always die within days
brehs

what else is he supposed to compare side stepping to? Dead on Arrival 6 or virtua fighter?

>Also here's 30 random seconds from vs fighting in bongland this weekend displaying plenty of movement and GI'ing.
You mean plenty of movement, one GI and the futility of it in the face of Auto-GI which is generally stronger because it lets you unga while you bunga.

Look, I really don't know if you are the same guy I was replying to, but I'm presenting you a top 8 video which establishes a rule and you only keep showing me a few instances of the exception.

Here's the Top 48.
youtube.com/watch?v=GT6NIJE2Nys&t=3096s
Again, run up and random button is the rule in this game, careful spacing, footsies and defensive play is not rewarded, that's why it's so rare to see it in high level play.

Holy shit is that actually what she looks like now? I need more

Dude I told you to fuck off already, you are fucking stupid and I can tell with certainty that you don't play fighting games. Go play dress up with your boyfriends, make a nude Talim in character creation mode or something, I'm done talking to you.

you can't even answer a basic question

I can, but I refuse. You are not a fighting games player, it's pointless to talk to you. Get a tripcode so I can filter you.

no, it's because you can't answer my question. There is nothing else relevant to compare SCVI's side stepping with outside of tekken. Go ahead and respond to this with another ad hominem because you don't know shit

Remember when Dart from Legend of Dragoon was planned on getting added?
You can probably say goodbye to him now forever.

CA is fucking cancer, how is this a good thing?

its fucking happening niggers

Attached: Cover-front.jpg (650x650, 96K)

That was something I wish I never learned and I wish that was a secret kept to it's grave

Have more pity (you)s, I hope you meet your father someday so he can show you the love and attention you crave for.

Attached: 1499105203999.png (552x543, 358K)

Bloody Roar 3 is the best of the series to date, but more of the same. The "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Bloody Roar 3 is geared towards casual gamers... and towards those who are amused by giant lions, tigers, and bunnies whom walk upright, wear human cloths, and don't do anything besides kick the crap out of each other. *crickets*

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on the Bloody Roar 3. Other top 3D fighters, namely Tekken, Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the wild animal that is Bloody Roar just can't seem to evolve. f you want something completely different from the norm, and something a little more "button-masher-friendly," Bloody Roar 3 might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

thanks for proving my point, you're really clueless. Do everyone a favor and don't comment on fighting games again, because you don't understand them on a fundamental level, especially when you tried to call the guy out for comparing side stepping with tekken thinking you were smart. I know this makes you upset to hear but it's the truth

still more unique characters than any other fighting game

front ass is not hot

>How honest of you to compare it to the Tekken game with the most useless sidesteps in history. Any other relevant comparisons? Do you think SC6 has more useful sidestepping than Street Fighter, too?
And yet despite that you still see lateral movement extremely often in Tekken 7, just like in SC6.

>you can count the number of unsafe moves each character has with your middle finger
Why would you go on the internet and just tell lies like that when it's so easy for us to call you out. I know that's wrong just for the characters I play, here:
8wayrun.com/wiki/seong-mi-na-frame-data-sc6/
8wayrun.com/wiki/talim-frame-data-sc6/
8wayrun.com/wiki/voldo-frame-data-sc6/
Talim's the safest character of those and I'd say about a third of her moves are unsafe. Mina's the least safe and I'd say about half of hers are.
I feel like your problems with the game are stemming at least in part from your total unfamiliarity with its frame data. Seriously, ONE unsafe move per character? Get it together guy.
Also the statement
>it was almost impossible to end your offense at a disadvantage
was pretty comical.

>here it doesn't do shit mid string because it never acts as an option select that covers more than one possible follow up
Yeah that's wrong too. But generally speaking, if there's a single response that beats every string, that string becomes worthless. Coincidentally SC6 also has easily the best-balanced movesets in the series where at least 90% of your moves are useful in at least one situation.

Two GIs actually. And no I'm Perhaps watch more recent tournaments to see players who have developed more, plenty of movement here. It's certainly not "so rare." Even in your video I'm jumping around to random points and seeing lots of movement.

BTW here's the beginning of the round immediately after the one in that last webm

Attached: 1553604056116.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Wrong and pathetic. You got so utterly blown the fuck out that you are clinging on to someone else's argument in hopes that he can prove me wrong so you can save some face, and he didn't even bother trying to defend his point of view so you are reduced to going on a tangent about something ultimately relevant, which you are also wrong about. Looking forward to your suicide! :)

Sony will probably announce that they're banning every game with tits from evo

And with that I’ll just buy it on my crummy laptop

>the idiot will ignore this and run away
sad, after all that talk he was just a retard

I was very familiar with the frame data of earlier patches, but as my first post indicates that was more than half a year ago. Also, I was mostly getting fed up with the other moron so I'll admit was using a bit of hyperbole. My point, as initially stated, is that every initial contact leads to a list of potential follow ups, with more potential follow ups which at every point threaten against any kind of retaliation. Notice how most if not all the unsafe moves are gated behind 1 or 2 opening moves. Also, I assume you are aware that frame data isn't the end of the story in this game, push back and matchup are also big factors in determining whether something is punishable or not.

On GI as an OS, it doesn't need to beat EVERY possible follow up to a move to be useful, that's what we call bullshit, but it should at least provide an incentive to use it over just blocking, and 99% of the time GI doesn't beat more than one possible follow up at the great cost of increasing the risk in an almost disproportional matter to the cost of guessing wrong. It's true that SC6 has the most useful moves in the series, that's exactly the point I'm making, but I'm also making the point that they are overtuned and leave the defensive options looking pretty worthless.

Sad sad nigger, keep accumulating those Ls.

>finally admit you were wrong and hide behind "i-it was a hyperbole"
>I'm the one who took an L

>Dumb nigger is dumb, can't read, will go to bed knowing he's dumb and will stay dumb and black forever
:>

>Less content than SC3, 4, 5
>Season pass announced before launch with no details on content
>Finished character locked behind buying season pass
>Anemic CAC armor/clothing selection
>More CAC bits are paid DLC
>Denuvo

It was a half-finished game.

They don't need to keep rolling out "new" characters for more money to keep the games relevant, the games need to be fucking complete and good when they launch to hold people's attention. Fuck this games as a DLC platform bullshit, fuck "seasons" this isn't a fucking TV show, just release a finished game.

You can also apply most of this to Gookken 7 aswell. Fuck Bamco. Fuck Harada. Fuck MarkSpic.

>I was very familiar with the frame data of earlier patches, but as my first post indicates that was more than half a year ago
No, you definitely weren't. If anything the patches have trended slightly towards making the cast more safe, not less. The game's frame data was always like this. Saying 25-50% unsafe movesets is actually 1 unsafe move per character is more than "a bit of hyperbole," it's a fundamental misunderstanding.

>My point, as initially stated, is that every initial contact leads to a list of potential follow ups, with more potential follow ups which at every point threaten against any kind of retaliation.
Your point is wrong. The huge majority of stand-alone attacks are minus on block, and the huge majority of strings are only 2-3 hits, which you can just block. Or if you're familiar with the string you can GI/RE/step/duck/abare the followup, which will often times OS multiple options. Like, have you never played a game with ACTUAL blockstrings? Offense in DBFZ and anime fighters is way scarier than calibur. God forbid you ever tried playing a game with reverse beat, sounds like you'd be completely paralyzed.

Mid-string GIs are, I'd say at a totally random guess, maybe useful against 25% of strings? Barring unreactable stuff like AA/BB etc. You're underselling them. But it's not just GIs you can do mid-string, it's also the stuff I mentioned above.

>but I'm also making the point that they are overtuned and leave the defensive options looking pretty worthless
What fighting game has stronger defensive options than SC6? GI and RE are METERLESS options that beat LITERALLY ALL OFFENSE except for the handful of slow moves specifically designed to go through them. Soul charge is a metered option that beats absolutely everything and can't be baited. What game has stronger defensive tools?

Attached: 1561648694166.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

quiet or papa spank

Its just gonna be something lame like an official Sony stick

>more Fat Princess content
I'd unironically be down for that.

Attached: fat_princess_by_toviorogers-d9ga9ue.png (800x788, 318K)

>Kratos
>Alloy
>decent

Attached: bender-futurama-laughing-oh-wait-youre-serious-laugh-harder-13665020235.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>persona 5 mc
>joker being in both Nintendo smash and Sony smash
now that would be something

there's like gorillion RTS games and look where they are

Free online for all the fighting games

Attached: 1553025475074.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>Saying 25-50% unsafe movesets is actually 1 unsafe move per character is more than "a bit of hyperbole," it's a fundamental misunderstanding
No, in fact, it's not even hyperbole, it's factually right. A -12 frames move that can be chained into a follow up move to double as a frametrap is not unsafe unless you never do the follow up. No move is unsafe unless it has no possible follow ups, that drastically reduces the number of unsafe moves.

>Or if you're familiar with the string you can GI/RE/step/duck/abare the followup
Not every string can be OS'd just based on familiarity, you'd know that if you were actually good at the game. In fact, the number of strings with definite OS answers is minuscule and often overlaps with a couple of high risk moves that you can usually just react to.

> DBFZ and anime fighters
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA oh my god, you actually think playing anime arcsöy fighters makes you a good player. Good one, I laughed irl.

>GI and RE are METERLESS options that beat LITERALLY ALL OFFENSE
>except
Doesn't work that way. It either beats LITERALLY ALL offense or it doesn't, and it doesn't. Not by long shot. Nigger is this your first time playing a game with a parry system? Just wait until you play something more mechanically complex than DBFZ, guard cancels, parries, rolls and iframes are going to blow your fucking mind.

>Soul charge is a metered option that beats absolutely everything and can't be baited
Now I know you are bad. It absolutely 100% can. It can't be punished, which is different, but you can definitely bait it and get your offense going.

>What game has stronger defensive tools?
Literally anything with meterless invincible moves (that's pretty much every single 2D fighter before SFV), guard cancels, just defense or parry systems and grab protection on wake up. To be specific, ANY KoF game, Third Strike, SFIV, CVS2, that's just off the top of my head.

Nice

>fighting game has comeback super mechanic
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>No, in fact, it's not even hyperbole, it's factually right.
Oh my god, no it isn't. Look at the bloody frame data I linked, there are tons of standalone moves and string enders that are punishable. I wasn't even counting unsafe parts of strings besides the finishers because it's so rare to be able to punish them. Even excluding them there's unsafety all over the place. Why the fuck are you walking back your walk back and trying to say I WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT THERE'S ONLY ONE PUNISHABLE MOVE PER CHARACTER HAHA

>Not every string can be OS'd just based on familiarity
I know, I didn't say that was true for all strings. We already went over this and established that strings where one answer beats all followups quickly become useless, that's not desireable at all.

>you actually think playing anime arcsöy fighters makes you a good player.
That wasn't the point at all. The point was that by the standards of the genre, specifically in comparison to anime fighters, SC's offense is rather tame.

>It either beats LITERALLY ALL offense or it doesn't, and it doesn't
Nothing beats everything, that would be retarded. But GI and RE beat way more stuff than usual.
>parry system
Parries almost never beat throws. Not the case here.

>It can't be punished, which is different, but you can definitely bait it and get your offense going.
No, baiting it doesn't put you at advantage. Guarding it leaves you at +0.

>meterless invincible moves
Those aren't universal defensive mechanics. Powerful, yes, but not as necessary in SC because meatying people on wakeup isn't really a thing due to the wider range of wakeup options.
>guard cancels, just defense or parry systems and grab protection on wake up
I don't really consider either of those as strong as GI or RE.
Plus 3D games give you the ability to evade tons of moves and whiff punish just by moving sideways.

Ultimately I feel SC6's defense is pretty well-balanced with its offense, which you can see in tournaments.
>guard cancels

but thats every new fighting game

Yes why the genre is in a piss state of casual pandering and no content.

>company sponsors event
>it must mean they have an announcement
nope, Playstation is only a sponsor since literally every game besides smash at evo uses the PS4 version of the game, Sony is capitalizing on that part since basically all the games at EVO will be an ad for Playstation since now commentators can be like "and just a reminder this game is running on the PS4 version, that's why it's running so well(even if they're being paid to say that)"

It's just SFVI announcement