Mua3

which dlc pack is adding shang chi?

Attached: FB_IMG_1563831186964.jpg (596x960, 70K)

Probably will be the 3rd or 4th pack

If he isn't in the Marvel Knights pack, then I don't think we're getting him. Keep in mind, this game started development long before we knew that a Shang-Chi movie was coming.

Is the game any good ? I worry about getting bored once I finish the story mode.

The story mode is about 200+ hours long.

Are you trying to mock me ?

Yes.

Ok then have a nice day

NEXTWAVE DLC WHEN

We're only getting 3 packs that we know of: Marvel Knights, X-Men, and Fantastic Four.

Who the FUCK does Scarlet Witch have synergy attacks with?

this

>No Ant-Man

Attached: qt.webm (1280x720, 939K)

We're getting Cyclops and Colossus as free DLC, maybe the same will happen to other NPCs like Ant-Man and Vision.

Stop posting this fat tiddied bitch

You do keep Gwen on your team right?

Attached: gwen.webm (350x470, 2.67M)

No one lel

For what purpose

Yes

No. Kamala is too good with Hulk to justify dropping her.

No. I use Kamala, Logan, Carl, and Wanda.

The Chinamen shill pack with Crescent and Aero.

Attached: D-g7WesU4AAEh54-orig.jpg (1000x1515, 217K)

>Be in a mystical purple dimension with floating rocks
>Take selfie that only shows your face but not any of the scenery

15 hours for Mighty playthrough.
Plus two unlockable difficulties and Trials.

Attached: Would you.png (652x734, 1008K)

No need when we have Iron Fist.

Hope we get some more villains across DLC or FLC. Would love Doom or Green Goblin.

Attached: 1563486851523.jpg (548x546, 276K)

Well then we better get White Fox.

Attached: fffwhitefox2019001-inhyuk-lee-cov_4x3d.jpg (750x1139, 126K)

>DSLs

Attached: 1543841153485.png (704x400, 234K)

>those DSLs
Nice

I doubt they'd pass up Doom. Maybe an Infinity Trial unlock?

When will she be shoe-horned into the game?

Attached: RUDE.png (450x580, 536K)

Please do not talk about my wife like that.

Your wife is kinda slow

Is that a real bit from a comic?

Only if she summons squirrels to fight for her

Post your most wanted costumes

Attached: 1563564693603.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Attached: Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_Vol_3_2_Textless.jpg (777x1200, 378K)

DELETE THIS

What are you, gay?

Attached: hero_whitefox01.png (256x256, 101K)

The most underrated costume ever.

Attached: Spider-Man_Unlimited.png (1000x1000, 374K)

user, don't deny the truth

Attached: Spidey Cap.jpg (351x351, 42K)

Gwen Stacy

Can't decide if I want to go through the story mode in single player mode first, or online. If I do online, people will most likely join with their 60+ leveled characters though.

Attached: 1558828663484.jpg (780x585, 73K)

You can make a password for the room but yeah, there's always one guy who uses their OP heroes.

Some day, sweet prince

Attached: Moon Knight.png (432x654, 601K)

I don't have any friends to play with. So it would have to be randoms.

Attached: 1559872887990.jpg (250x372, 15K)

didnt the mouse have some hand in this? surely they knew.

>It's just an corpse

September bro

Just join someone else's lobby and pray they don't have OP dudes

Don't listen to this chump

Post teams
>luke cage
>iron fist
>daredevil
>cap swapped for moonknight when he comes out

Attached: Daredevil.jpg (1620x1080, 187K)

I cannot stress enough how much I hate nu-moon knight fans that jumped on the bandwagon because of reddit memes, didn't realise he was confirmed when they announced a Marvel Knights pack and are still so fucking stupid they keep asking even now that he's been confirmed by name

I still can't believe people called Danny a white savior and screamed cultural appropriation.

>Kamala
>James Howlett
>Carl Lucas
>Wanda/Danny

I'm referring to OP's pic, user. I know he's coming in the Marvel Knights pack. I just want a new movie/show/comic for him because the last run he was in sucked bad.

Attached: nice..png (404x410, 155K)

I just want Team Vengeance.

>wanting the mcu to butcher Moon Knight in the public eye
You can't win with me user, I'm always a piss baby

I'm hoping Robbie shows up in the Knights pack. Even if he's an NPC.

I'm hoping Ghost Rider's alt costume is Cosmic. I know it's a different character but what a sick costume.

Attached: Cosmic_Ghost_Rider_Vol_1_5_Campbell_Variant_Textless.jpg (898x1400, 348K)

I hope they make the combat a bit more complex. Something like Hyrule warriors. It's good enough now but I'd like more.

>You'll come crawling back when I'm kicking Dracula's face in with Blade
>Fucker owes me money

I'm sure the sequel will improve on this game.
Can I get a rundown on Moon Knight and Dracula being a money hoarding nerd?

Carol is useless.

Only if she wins every fight in seconds

I wish this at least had comvos like XY, XXY, etc instead of nothing

I think giving him Ketch would make the most sense but we'll see.

No she's not and you're using her wrong.

>Spider-Man 2099
>90's X-men Cyclops with the Bomber Jacket

Fug, I miss this show

Moon Knight better still have his boss-killing nunchuck move he had in the first MUA when the DLC comes out. That's all I ask.

lowkey Yea Forums thread? whats ur favorite comic, lads?

Attached: 1563634671821.png (1040x1600, 2.17M)

why?

Attached: 1563636527249.jpg (1280x1967, 580K)

I don't really have a favorite but I've been reading Spawn recently.

It was iron man, before Slotto took over.

Attached: 03dedabf18fb7b28c0f19ee69e19f538.0.jpg (478x474, 71K)

Let me amend that, before Bendis took over.

>make ethereal its own damage type
>make it the first thing you are forced to buy in the mastery tree
>only like 3 characters have ethereal attacks
>Dr. Strange doesn't even have all ethereal attacks

Maybe this damage type will feel less pointless when they finish adding all the dlc.

Is my nigga Hood in?

Attached: Dark_Reign_The_Hood_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (900x1365, 150K)

Because it's better than "XXX" or "Y" being my only attacks that don't use meter?

Attached: Screenshot_20190718_Terrible_Eye_Sarah_Earth616.png (523x884, 382K)

here's a version of your image that isn't just for ant-man

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-24-at-1.41.24-AM.jpg (860x868, 366K)

It's just an edit

The only two abilities Strange would ever use for damage are ethereal, as are his basics. People are seriously sleeping on Strange, with MAS ISOs his basics hit pretty hard and can hit whole groups since they pierce.

I'm guessing that Morbius will do ethereal and Doom will have some if they add him. As long as it's folded under MAS it doesn't bother me, can just stack MAS. What's annoying are people like Magneto that need both MAS and STR

Attached: 1269.jpg (416x416, 51K)

The combos in MUA1 didn't really add that much depth anyway

It wasn't worth it. Nothing in the current run is worth it.

When's Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2?

The whole Strength/Mastery division in damage in this game is such a complete clusterfuck.

Like, Black Widow's guns damage is based on her strength (because they're physical damage), while her melee stun batons use mastery (because they're energy damage), which is the most counter-intuitive shit ever.

>Daredevil
>Hulk
>Ghost Rider
>Anyone I want to try out before I settle on a 4th goon
>or Black Knight, but he's a never ever

Attached: 68697351_p0.jpg (1518x2150, 1.22M)

While a lot of the roster could pretty much ignore it, for some of the more fragile striking-based character, being able to trip or pop-up an enemy on command, without having to expend energy on a move was actually pretty useful and helped to mix the gameplay up at least.

I don't hate it, I just wish they'd tell you if enemies had strong DUR or RES. Then it'd feel worthwhile to bring somebody like Widow or Ghost Rider, because you could switch up your damage type for the enemy. As is, if certain enemies have different resistances, I don't even know.

Why are they cucking Hank so hard?

Attached: 1561919877178.png (377x413, 214K)

>What's annoying are people like Magneto that need both MAS and STR
I'm really confused by Venom having a single MAS move in his powers, despite all his moves being symbiote tendril shit.

Moon Knight has reddit le maymays to begin with?

I agree but I understand their predicament. Everybody having their own melee combo, heavy, and aerial in this game is a HUGE step forward. It makes "meleeing" as people like Strange actually feel fun and thematic. So we got 36 unique combos instead of 4, but as the trade-off each character only has one combo.

There's not a great answer honestly, I'd love 4 combos per character but it's not realistic. Maybe in the next game, everybody can keep their unique XXX... combo, but can share a trip, pop-up, and stun combo like before, with marginally unique animations but basically the same effect.

Attached: skeletor-jesus.jpg (1280x1678, 553K)

Yeah I don't know what the logic there was on how a symbiote splash is different from a symbiote spray or symbiote burst. At least Venom has such good base stats that his MAS doesn't need any help.

>AIM snipers in Wakanda one-shotting the fucking Hulk

Attached: endgame hulk.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah, it's not the end of the world or anything, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Daredevil's trip-into-groundpound gameplay I don't miss having to wrestle shields off enemies though

Facebook memes that ended up on Twitter and Reddit because people somehow mistook them for real panels

Fuck those snipers. I got murdered without even knowing what it was while playing with my sister. Sweet Christmas!

Yeah I miss knockdown in general, and I wish there were a few more unique abilities. Like don't get me wrong MUA 1 was 90% clone abilities too, just the nature of a game with so many characters, but Daredevil's baton pull was fun, his baton whip was fun, Moon Knight's nunchuks were busted. So far in MUA 3 the most unique abilities come from the magic users.

It would be nice to be able to trip and popup as Wanda though. I feel vulnerable as fuck

Kek

>Ghost Rider, Elsa, Moon Knight and Blade Midnight Sons team
Pretty hyped, desu.

Attached: midnightsons.jpg (600x591, 137K)

Is that Brother Voodoo?

>Women of Marvel
>Femme Fatales
>The Crew consists of black people

Where is my Man-Thing?

I've been big on him since vol 5. does that make me a nuFan? there were some really good comics coming out around that time. Ghost Rider vol 6 is another big fav of mine

Attached: skullhead.jpg (500x750, 68K)

No New Fantastic 4 team up bonus. This game is trash.

The team bonus is in your heart

Yup. It was an impromptu team Wong whipped up to try and rescue Dr. Strange from Mephisto.

The crew is actually just a real thing from the comics to be fair

Is it just 12 issues?

details for this run?

The actual story is horrible don't bother

The Bottom is one of MK's best stories and completely changed how he was characterised from then onward. Anyone who gives you shit for starting there is just some unpleasable boomer grognard who can be safely ignored.

Damn, seems like a cool hero lineup

trying to read bendis' run afterwards was painful.

Personally I liked when Moon Knight was just getting the moon boost because werewolves and beating the ass off nobody criminals. I'm not so into the Egyptian shit that gets retold and soft rebooted constantly. And him overcoming it over and over.

Doctor Strange: Damnation. It's about a dozen issues in total as it has a bunch of regular Doctor Strange issues to set it up, then has a bunch of tie-ins for Iron Fist, Scarlet Spider, etc.

Basically, Vegas got destroyed (I can't remember how) and Strange, with his typical hubris, decides to magic it and all its dead citizens back from the underworld. Mephisto takes offence to this, captures Strange and turns Vegas into a hell on earth. All the Avengers there also get corrupted and turned into Ghost Riders.

Wong forms a team of supernatural-themed heroes to try and rescue him. Oh. and Scarlet Spider helps because he happens to live in Vegas.

If you search for "Doctor Strange Damnation complete collection" on Amazon, the whole thing's been collected and it'll tell you which issues actually comprise it.

Yeah, you could tell he'd much rather be writing a story about Cap, Wolverine and Spider-Man, hence him inserting them in as Moon Knight hallucinations. Complete waste of Maleev's great art.

Thanks man

sauce

What the fuck is with the obnoxiously slow scroll speed for the ISO info? It's not like they don't have space to just stick that shit on extra line or something.

just like the long text on screen moments in DQB2, I assume it wasn't adjusted for english text
i'm no nip expert, but I think you can get more info in less space with one of the alphabets the Japanese use so the slow scroll speed was still giving you more information at a time

>european side racing strip on the suit/helmet
oh tony, you classy devil you

>wakanda was a bit of a bitch
>snipers
>hordes
>decide to level cap, eventually return
Thankfully based Cap can reflect the sniper shots, those turret shots, the fire fucks, the boss shockwaves, and has a good multi-hit homing projectile for the mooks. His other two attacks are a pretty good stagger tackle and a team offense boost. I added an elemental on heavy attack ISO just to be extra cheeky. Shame his alt color kind of sucks.

Attached: moon knight on n.png (916x435, 995K)

Lol

When?

Attached: logan-cure-rogue.jpg (1500x2371, 695K)

>Moon Knight in charge of superhero race relations

Attached: mk and luke cage.jpg (600x407, 50K)

In the 4th wall DLC alongside Gwenpool and Uatu the Watcher.

Might as well add She-Hulk too

Cap's shield throw is so ridiculously good in this game.

>underrated
No, it's just shit, like the show.

>It's just an corpse that spawns tiny goblin babies
FTFY

Attached: Nero Delet.png (1162x762, 387K)

>No, it's just shit
Show wasn't great, but this suit was the best thing to come out of it. Take your shit taste in the trash.

Attached: tumblr_mb6kq72agU1qh5mzfo1_400.gif (400x214, 643K)

can you not hold the axe that close to the fucking fetus incubator thor

In the Xmen DLC, duh

She better steal health or something

>it gets cheap enough to use as a follow up to the stagger tackle
>using his shield special can grant you temporary elemental attributes
Cap in this game is like the last 18 or so years of US foreign policy rolled into one man.

Attached: 1430990060629.jpg (474x569, 35K)

Fags kept telling me Cap was bad. I haven't tried him yet.

Yea Forums used to play games together
yeah the 4 person lobby this is small, but if those perverts in the splatoon generals can get 4 player squads going then so can we
what's with those overleveled players anyway, do they think they're being heroes when they see underleveled characters in a certain mission? is it just showing off? I remember in borderlands 1 you'd get all those people showing up to your new character games trying to give you endgame loot and outright hacked guns. Let me (re)play the game, dammit.

I wouldn't mind some Yea Forums lobbies but I can rarely sit around and play for an extended amount of time

>Vespa turns into armor
>teams up with Wasp
Ha ha very funny.

I completely forgot about him. Fuck he was awesome. Has he been in anything since?!

So with the hexagon, the most logical thing to do is get the blue one first because it knocks 10% off all the exp you'll have to earn over your entire play experience?
I also just realized that the hexagons fade into one another so you don't lose out on all other stats when going for a special node.

I want her and Carol to lezz out.

Yup

>Iron Fist doesn't have Midnight Sons bonus
>But Scarlet Witch does

Attached: MK_drac_hunt.jpg (960x852, 221K)

Vision and Quicksilver when they get added

Non-cape, Corto Maltese. Cape, Ultimate Spider-Man up to and including Peter's death.

Post Packs You Want:

Attached: 286086-100091-the-imperfects.jpg (400x152, 41K)

This has been my team so far, Elsa has been my only problem with it since she has a low damage output.
I'd kill for some good costumes based on Spiderverse but I keep forgetting we cant get good Spiderman stuff until Sony loses the rights

Attached: D_-rpF1UcAAR25P.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Thunderbolts Pack, Dark Avengers Pack, Hydra Pack and Masters of Evil Pack.

New Mutants pack
>Cannonball
>Mirage
>Magik
>Warlock

Is the moon knight good?

Attached: EACSWkOUEAECK_M.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

His pack's not out yet so we don't know.

Having children with Wanda!

I want an Exiles pack.

Attached: 879b9f040945b174cfae82346d4f9b09.jpg (600x1115, 148K)

>tfw spidey only got a silver outfit
man

Attached: EACSWkvUwAA8iKW.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Versus pack

Attached: mvc.0.jpg (1200x800, 257K)

That would be a legal nightmare.

>only got a silver outfit
obviously it doesn't have all the panels but armored spider-man was my favorite toy of the "stays at your grandparents' house" collection that featured a macross jet with autobot stickers, G1 Blaster, several wacky batmen figures from TAS and the movies, and a 2-XL choose your own adventure cassette robot

Attached: and the car town mat thing.jpg (923x1000, 650K)

Fuck, the Hel level sucks ass. The entire level, including the bossfight, is just "what if standing anywhere killed you?"

Do you think they could get away with a line like this today?

dracula honestly should be an avenger

What’s the best strategy for levelling characters in this? Just finished a playthrough on mighty and my team is 37-44

Pick two main characters in your team and then swap out the other two for weaker ones.