So who has your vote for best character?

So who has your vote for best character?

Attached: 220px-Octopath_Traveler.jpg (220x330, 29K)

Cyrus

This.

Or Therion. Or Tressa.

>main villain starts talking about how smart she is
>"Let me explain why everything you just said was exceedingly ignorant."

Cyrus was based.

Tressa is the best character. She's good at any roles you can give her. She makes you roll in money and she's a little cutie.

Best Haanit
Worst character Ophelia.

Why does she keep referring to her father as Your Excellency? Is it a Japanese thing?

Just call him your father!

Olberic
Please tell me you're kidding

Tressa overall.

She's calling him Your Excellency because she,s a nun and he's an Arch Bishop.

I'm sure this is bait but she sees him as a high-ranking member of the clergy first and a father second.

I don't mean when they're at the church. I mean when he's on his deathbed dying and talking to Ophilia about how much he loves her as a daughter and she's still being so rigidly formal the whole time. It just felt awkward.

I suppose, but still. I think the only time she ever referred to him as "father" was her fourth chapter.

Fpbp

Tressa Runeblade is stupidly broken and overpowered. Obviously her.

Answer is Tressa

Attached: 1531792101479.png (236x381, 96K)

Tressa is bessa

ALWAYS TRESSA

Attached: 1531901130545.gif (180x180, 81K)

Primrose because she’s an unapologetic whore and they don’t sugarcoat it.

Ophilia is a miracle of the universe!

Attached: 1549115151.png (1171x3472, 2.3M)

Alfyn is low-key the best character. H'aanit is the worst.
Though generally the Noble Path characters are better than the Rogue Path characters so there's that.

Tressa

Olberic, Cyrus second.

And on top of her usefulness and adorableness, her story is literally nothing but good wholesome fun the whole way through and her arc is pretty good as she goes from a total newbie to being a damn good merchant that understands it's not just making the sale that counts, but its providing for the people that need it as well.

Tressa desu, shame she is stuck on this game