Just finished this for the first time. Second half of the game is disappointing...

Just finished this for the first time. Second half of the game is disappointing. I made a thread about this game a while back regarding Pontiff and someone made the claim that massive portions of the game were cut and rearranged somewhere in development and the second half of the game was pulled out of their ass. I have no idea if this is true but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Entire game after the Pontiff fight had weird pacing and felt cobbled together. Bosses getting thrown at me one after another with little regard to linear development or player progression. Entire game felt like a cool fantasy RPG exploration game until then when it began to feel like the faggy boss-rush bullshit everyone talks about online in relation to this game. Final boss seemed sudden and out of place, last few bosses were exactly the same "BIG GUY IN FANTASY ARMOR SWINGING SWORD AT YOU WITH CHOREOGRAPHED ATTACKS". Oseirus the devoured king was cool but he was a total pushover and the secret area he leads you to felt out of place, especially for how close to the end of the game you are. I was planning on moving on to Dark Souls 1 after this but now I think I'll just go try out Skyrim or some shit, give me the same sense of exploratory world-building sans some frustrating bosses. I also have absolutely no fucking idea what I did or accomplished in this game whatsoever. "You returned the Lords of Cinder". Cool.

Attached: DS3.jpg (1200x650, 224K)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 37181225_350914905439906_7272867949965213696_n.jpg (960x640, 69K)

>massive portions of the game were cut and rearranged somewhere in development and the second half of the game was pulled out of their ass. I have no idea if this is true but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Entire game after the Pontiff fight had weird pacing and felt cobbled together. Bosses getting thrown at me one after another with little regard to linear development or player progression

sounds a lot like Dark Souls

Attached: Soulsrankings.jpg (2560x1440, 502K)

make me

Attached: fc.png (526x930, 586K)

Attached: file.png (981x1440, 1.04M)

Attached: file.png (671x671, 434K)

Didn't read. Learn how to write a fucking paragraph.

Dark Souls 1 is the one with good world design and reasonable bosses

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: a toast.png (332x378, 190K)

That is a paragraph you aspergian tard.

NICE BLOG FAGGOT, MAKE SURE TO TELL ME WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW ONE

You left caps lock on.

ITS MEANT TO BE, RETARD

shut up retard

Second half of DS3 is no where near as dissappointing as the second half of DS. It does suffer from dudes in armor syndrome but anything beats the lordvessel bosses. First half of DS blows anything DS3 does out of the water though.

Miyazaki's official ranking is
BB>Ds1>Ds3>Sek>>>>>>Des>>>>Ds2

I'd put DeS and Sekiro at the same placing but other than that pretty good

Just played 2 for the first time, I intentionally skipped it after playing Ds1, BB and Ds3, I always heard it was shit and finally when I decided to give it a shot, I immediately noticed it's shit and it would be for the rest of the game, epic 'it's super hard for hardcore gamers haha! Here's 5 repeated enemies that came out of nowhere *This Is Dark Souls LOL* trophy awarded', fuck off
BB>Ds1>Ds3, those are the only games that matter anyways, hopefully I'll get to sekiro soon and it won't disappoint

Sekiro is pretty good, just not as good as BB or Ds1/3. It suffers from reskin syndrome, zero builds, and boring music/setting.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180729092228.png (1600x900, 1.67M)

Dark Souls 3 is an okay game. Over designed for how samey it is to previous games. Environments are overdone like Bloodborne and lack... soul. No dreamlike settings like 1 and even parts of 2, not as poetic. Combat is good but too samey after Bloodborne, special attacks weren't enough.