I'm back

I'm back.

So looks like my source bailed on me last week but I think I finally was able to get some concrete details from another source

Trailer for Hero got pushed back to Evo grand finale for Smash Ultimate
New tracks for midgar are indeed a lock
Nothing has changed for Mii Costumes
Been also hearing some rumblings for Geno but could be wrong.

Nothing new on Banjo other then that I've heard we may get some Minecraft Content as well (Guessing a costume but we'll see)

Later Pops

Attached: lupin-3-the-first-header.jpg (1400x700, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7jrQQK3Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6XXfcdVY0
youtube.com/watch?v=1vdw0If6Zzg
youtu.be/mqHxGoFERZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please don't use lupin for your shitposts. thanks

Attached: e158d7d59214475133cb9c40b6a2134205b42c6e_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

fuck off

Hold it, dickmunch. Prove you're lupin.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Hay guys i have some informasion abowt What nintendo is going to tell everyone about soon about games

-new Super Smash bros game
More ssb dlc
New mario
New zeld
>New animal crossing warioware cross over with link in it
-donky kong is new person with bananas and donkey kong (different than danky kang)
pokemon is gettin new game
>kirby mmo on Steam
-new racing game ssb gameplay with trailer (donkey kong)
minecraft 2 for only switch and nothing else

thats all the info i can giv i dont wanna lose my jop but just trust me its going to be really cool maybe even the best

Attached: CC0C569E-EBB5-43A0-AA4D-EA5BF525D91D.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I’m in.

Attached: E2DEFB59-DBB2-4E34-A3F5-ED4DCF876D3F.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Is Birdo gonna be in Smash Mr Lupin? Asking for no particular reason what so ever.

Attached: 250px-Birdo_MP9.png (250x384, 72K)

Hold it right there, you little weasel! There's no way I'm gonna let you trick these folks into believing a fake leak. Just put your hands up and come quietly!

Attached: zenigata.jpg (550x413, 39K)

Fuck rosterfags. This is now a Zenigata thread.

Attached: zenigata 4.png (1229x893, 1.15M)

Attached: 1563313800914.png (1280x720, 419K)

>Been also hearing some rumblings for Geno but could be wrong.
this proves you're shit, unless the rumblings are for his costume

This. I would like Geno in the game, but it's clear his Smash 4 Mii Costume is returning with the release of Hero

>Lupinfag at it again
At least use another anime character

fpbp

Attached: harness the power of the nut.jpg (1242x1223, 197K)

After the Lupin leaker was wrong, what would it matter even if he was the same guy?

leakers should tripcode desu

after evo grands is august 4
if hero did get pushed back, that might explain the reason why the july video changed
>intern man makes "july" video
>Big N tells him "no we pushed that back to august 4" knowing that they were last on EVO
and thus title is changed to "summer" to cover tracks

yo what the hell is that op.

that's lupin you uncultured fag

chad get outta here

END OF THE LINE, LUPIN! NOW COME QUIETLY AND STOP TRYING TO FOOL ANONS WITH YOUR SHITTY LEAK!

Attached: zenigata 07 transparent.png (4690x4690, 3.33M)

I know that, but is there a CG movie coming out?

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7jrQQK3Mc

Attached: third.jpg (1080x1512, 393K)

that is genuinely amazing.

doooh I'll get you Lupin just you wait you sonuvabitch

Attached: itary.png (640x480, 333K)

*hes in
Theres no way i could be posting hes in the safe capsule

There sure is a lot of Zenigataposters in here.

Attached: lupin 1560512938144.gif (500x375, 475K)

Attached: Inspectors.jpg (567x425, 16K)

>Gadget: AHA! I have you now, Lupin! Wowsers, Zenigata, he wasn't nearly as hard to catch as you said. And a lot furrier, too.
>(Brain babbles incoherently as Zenigata facepalms)

>hero at evo grand finals
>official nintendo videos already locked him in for july
Fuck off

Attached: IMG_20180717_122034.jpg (1052x914, 120K)

You mean the video that got changed to summer, potentially because of ?

"Fuckin June this, July that, when the hell is this guy gonna come?"

Attached: pastore-and-gandolfini-sopranos.jpg (612x382, 64K)

You would really think the video would pass review by the entire team with nobody realizing he's not until august?

Yes, especially if it was scheduled, or the move was generally last-minute to account for EVO placing.

Tomorrow :3

>Been also hearing some rumblings for Geno but could be wrong.
oh fuck off, we genofags are already in the ground, don't shit on our graves too

no, continue to shit on their graves. they deserve it.

I don't want to get my toilet all dirty though, so what else am I going to do?

Attached: E6E876FB-061A-470D-9B79-4DB38B9AA15B.jpg (125x101, 3K)

>You shouldn't post self portraits on here. You might get recognized by someone who knows you.

Fuck Geno and fuck Mario RPG.

CG Lupin looks good.

Attached: 53A653D3-121F-46DA-8145-CF8E6F08DDED.png (4030x327, 192K)

I don't follow lupin, but the theme song is amazing and the dude with the gun is pretty fucking cool.

seethe more puppetfag

Attached: 32A3BA6A-E050-49C9-9F75-C4BBB37EEB52.png (1914x327, 45K)

HE'S ON THE LOOSE

Attached: 1547508112696.jpg (720x964, 142K)

As if they would account for details like that. Did you know they accidentally used a fan recreation of the Masked Man sprite instead of the actual thing?

LOOPOND

Attached: Zenigata_07_transparent.png (286x499, 86K)

funny these were the same shitposts used against dragon quest talk
is the hoe still mad?

Attached: 9BE2C814-1472-4A7B-A33A-3869F25901CB.png (1330x758, 220K)

Thanks lil dude

>no answer
as should

Attached: D7_DBHyWsAY9YCh.jpg (832x934, 113K)

>impact font twitter meme
at least i have the mental capacity to be mad

Based. Not to mention it takes nothing Porky related to summon the spirit. He’s not in there

asking for Geno is like asking for stupid Hector in Smash
fuck off with your retarded romhack grandpa shit and pick chad choices like Fawful and Paper Mario

oooh wittle smashbaby get cranky over fucking fonts

Attached: NQJ3OZWQ1d-92cBL.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

>other then that I've heard we may get some Minecraft Content as well
You're not the original Lupin leaker, fuck off.

Absolutely, Nintendo uploads their videos way ahead of time and sets them to appear on a certain date/time. For proof of this, look at their Smash Ultimate playlist. It lists 76 videos yet we can only see 73.

>post zoomer wojak
>genigger won't admit he jumped on the geno bandwagon prior the costume or Kirbopher's amateur garbage
yikes
zoomzoom indeed

Attached: 1563395804787.jpg (640x763, 71K)

*ahem*
FUCK BRAWL TAUNTS
FUCK RAWEST FOREST
FUCK RUNKACHUNK
AND FUCK TOME

Attached: le Kirbopher faec.jpg (722x868, 63K)

finish up Blue Omen or you'll never get Mega Man Zero in the next game, Inkerton

>mfw the 3d Lupin actually looks good

Attached: 1556743746117.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

is Chris really voicing Byleth?

only kino post in this thread

>FUCK BRAWL TAUNTS
you poor soul

Then explain why there’s no pig spirit required to summon the ASC spirit. Face it, he’s not in there.

Zenigata should be in P5R

Attached: 864654687425465454.gif (400x300, 975K)

zoomers despise Lupin

zoomer here
i don't hate lupin because of his anime or whatever
i hate it because the first lupinfag wound up being wrong about the smash stuff and the negative connotation will always stick in my brain because i'm an autist or whatever

Attached: 63881EBA-9A40-458A-A05A-0E7093E8645F.png (560x560, 94K)

>grandpa shit
I thought the anti Geno narrative was that he’s a zoomer pick. Also anyone who likes Paper Mario would like SMRPG if they would actually try it out instead of seething.

>New tracks for midgar are indeed a lock
Any info on what tracks?
I wanna guzzle that kool-aid

not lupinfag, but i remember reading a remix of the main theme, JENOVA and One Winged Angel in another thread

Neat, but I was hoping for songs from the other games as well.

Fucking Lupin. I should've known not to trust you.

>the internet is one person
retard

Attached: piv9pjjod2431.jpg (1080x608, 51K)

>not getting the reference
t. Gen Alpha

Fuck you Lupin I hope Zenigata puts you behind bars.

Call me uncultured, but I have no idea what this shit is, and it looks great. I'm admittedly not well-versed in a lot of Japanese stuff. Is this based off an old manga? It has that same look.

Attached: 1562468811941.png (300x300, 42K)

Attached: 41918736-8578-4B36-9960-057169B15B1B.jpg (3036x1536, 77K)

want me to post my SMRPG save so you can stop being a little bitch, stupid wojak poster?

>hurr durr it wasn’t me
Make up your mind

Keep hope Genobro, we banjofags felt the same way too.

Lupin = GNB
Jigen = MCH
Goemon = SAM (obviously)
Fujiko = AST

>reading comprehension
genoturds everyone

Attached: 1531603744531.png (1188x980, 776K)

lupin the third. started as a manga in the late 60s. had an anime in the early 70s that was one of the first adult oriented anime. had a bit of trouble, and miyazaki ended up directing basically the last half of the season. it really became big in the late 70s though with the second series being 155 episodes long combined with movies like the castle of cagliostro (miyazaki's first movie) and mystery of mamo. it's had crossovers with detective conan and it had a new 90 minute tv special air every year between 1989 and 2013. pretty big deal in japan

>Keep hope hectorbro, we chromfags felt the same way too.
yikes

>SMPRG fans aren’t Paper Mario fans
This is the weirdest part of the discord faggotry. It would be like trying to put dark souls fans against bloodbourne fans, it makes no sense.

I want to believe...

>m-my source bailed

Fuck off. All of Smash fans are such a bunch of compulsive liars desperate for a drop of attention.

There, made me reply, motherfucker. KYS.

Sounds pretty cool. I don't watch anime at all, and the only manga I've read have been Berserk and JoJo, although I'm considering reading Blade of the Immortal at the request of a friend. Lupin looks cool, but it seems like one of those things where you have to embrace a nearly-endless backlog of stuff to get into it, like Gundam.

Attached: 1559533425827.png (441x403, 172K)

Five days Porkbro.
Just five more days.

it's an episodic series, so it's not as bad as something like gundam or one piece where you'd want to start from the beginning. if you're interested at all then the castle of cagliostro movie or the 2015 series iv are fine starting points.

if i was discordfagging, i'd be shitposting stupid lolis, the copypasta, and a ugly model of Steve or Crash.
but Genoturds have the biggest victim complexs they have to take advantage of the mess S-Eposters and Banjo vs Steve shitposters left in the smash discussion.

even more scapegoats.

Cheers.
While I have you here, what are some classic anime / manga you recommend to someone who is somewhat new to it all? I like dark fantasy, like Berserk. I'm not even sure why I like JoJo, but I do, for a variety of reasons. Jin-Roh looks pretty cool, as well, although I haven't watched it. I'm generally not a fan of newer anime at all, mostly due to the samey art styles and high school shite.

Attached: 1521858811326.png (2699x1365, 1.02M)

Hey maybe this time you should try to try pit Wolfenstein fans and Doom fans against each other.

Didn’t even adjust the slots

>still accusing me as a discordposter
proving my point here

>ugly model of Crash
what model? there is none

Don’t forget the ratchet and clank and jak and daxter fans.

underrated.

apparently
some stevefag teased it in general smash thread two days ago.

honestly the only discordposter im speaking with is you.
especially evident with the persistant wojakposing. reeks discordfag countertactic.

but keep ignoring me, my point will keep being proven regardless.

source of the claim: I fucking swear if we have to go another month of this shit

Jakfag here. We dont hate ratchetfags and vice versa. Now get out of my sight discordfag.

I have to go to bed now, but tomorrow morning I better see some Flower vs Journey shit flinging or else you aren’t doing your job right.

I wonder if he was talking about the model that was posted in an OP thread a while ago along with Rayman and Bandana Dee.

Kek, I’ll have to look at this tomorrow
No fucking shit, I was being sarcastic. I’m going to bed now ffs.

old manga is a bit tricky. not a lot of it has been scanned and translated by fans, so you have to deal with releases from companies like dark horse, and they would usually flip the pages so they read left to right. for example there's city hunter. it's a well known series from the 80s that had a popular anime adaptation. fans are slowly (few chapters a year) translating it into english, but it's fully available in french. honestly if you know french then it's pretty easy to find fully translated old manga, but you have to know french
anime is a lot easier though. there are quite a few recommendation charts like this out there, plus if you search the Yea Forums archive for the subject "pre-2000" and "pre-2000s" you'll find people discussing some of the less common series that are still subtitled
I haven't actually watched berserk but I'd probably recommend record of lodoss war. if you want comedy with your fantasy then slayers and those who hunt elves are good choices. if you're more interested in grimdark though, I'm sure you could just google "grimdark anime" and you'd find good recommendations

Attached: 1405714959456.png (2350x4700, 3.61M)

>i-i was being sarcastic
>t-talk to y-you tomorrow

>i was just messing with you
don't choke in your sleep once you get up for school, discordnigger.

Attached: 1445834234455.png (408x462, 222K)

Here mate, just look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6XXfcdVY0

Ever wanted to know who inspired characters like the goddamn Dante from Devil May Cry? Watch Space Adventure Cobra. Timeless classic. GORGEOUS Space Opera and breath taking action scenes.

Attached: cobra-the-psychogun-vol-1-1.jpg (353x513, 56K)

Hero will drop on July 27th to coincide with Mother's 30th anniversary, as well as to honor the tradition of DQ games only releasing on Saturdays. 4.0 will include Home Run Contest, and a Mother spirit event featuring Porky as a returning boss.

Attached: 1560028801050.jpg (795x828, 101K)

In all honestly it would be like this:

Lupin: World Heroes
Daisuke: Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact
Fujiko: The King of Fighters 99
Goemon: Bushido Blade 2
Zenigata: Waku Waku 7

Attached: DZWL_5lWsAIyV1j.jpg (854x1200, 311K)

How to make a fake Smash leak
>Go on Yea Forums
>Avatarfag an existing character and be a fag
>In this case, Lupinfag
>Say generally optimistic rumors that sound like what people want
>Bonus points for Minecraft

jfc you smashfags need to fuck off with your leak autism

>Thinking Spirit events start on Saturdays
>"This DQ character surely means we'll get more Mother stuff!"

Attached: fyV1zPn.png (595x160, 23K)

I just want a Crono outfit instead of the lame ass Chocobo hat

Attached: 1541132740319.jpg (480x301, 18K)

Poor reading comprehension AND patternfagging? I didn't say we're getting mother shit because of a DQ character, I said we're getting Mother shit because of the anniversary.
Imagine being such a patternfag that you don't even think a SPIRIT EVENT is possible on a certain day of the weak.

You really think Nintendo gives enough of a shit about Mother these days to celebrate its birthday? Even Itoi said it's a done series. It's pretty much a footnote in Nintendo history at this point.

Attached: a40.jpg (600x599, 204K)

Uh, yeah. I thought I made that clear.

Looks cool. I love Dante.

Mecha has always interested me, but it seems like every good mecha thing has a ton of background knowledge you need to know to get up to speed. That's one of the reasons I like JoJo and Berserk, too - all you need to read is just the original manga to understand everything.

>have the chance for a Lupin thread on Yea Forums
>everyone takes it seriously and has the same rumor threads that have been shitting up the board
This is why no one like smash fags.

On a related note, is Space Dandy any good? It looks like something I'd enjoy. I know it's not "old", but it has a sorta old-time aesthetic to me.
I'm down to watch or read anything, really, as long as it's not high school super power friendship shite with identical art styles between shows.

Attached: 1563764569499.jpg (2560x2160, 387K)

Stop this, I hate that smug girl.

I want to watch lupin where do I start?

Amen

Space dandy is GOAT. And the dub is good too.

Start with part 5. There's no necessary backstory.

The eps between acts are throwback episodes, if you particularly like any of them, go back and watch that series.

Watch the first couple episodes of the 70's Lupin (green) they are really well made. You can then watch Castle of Cogliostro that is fantastic on it's own, though, it is the lightest Lupin of all. You can follow with whatever modern Lupin. My favorite is easily Takeshi Koike one, is super stylish. You can start with Lupin the IIIrd: Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon from there. Koike's Fujiko series is a fucking gem. Not every Lupin like it since is way more serious than usual, but I dig ultra-cool Lupin as much as fun Lupin.

This is a nice balance desu:

green lupin: classic lupin (balance of fun and cool, leaning a bit more for cool)
miyazaki lupin: heart of gold lupin
koike's lupin: all cool/stylized lupin

Attached: 1260758277788.jpg (1508x1003, 431K)

>wojack poster hypocrisy

Men, it appears that the hoe is still mad.

>Someone actually likes a woman called fujiko mine best.
>Rec's the 2edgy4u lupin that is so massively different it's not even called lupin.
And finally
>Grouping by director and not jacket

user are you retarded? Why not just throw red vs green in there for good measure

(As an aside, the jigens gravestone and bloodspray of goemon are ok movies, but for fucks sake, fujiko mine???)

Fuck you
Have sex

Bunshin no Jutsu!

Attached: go go go go.png (1514x959, 945K)

Prove yo self

Oh fuck Japan FINALLY perfected 3DCG anime. I hope this flops spectacularly for the industry's sake.

>I hope this flops spectacularly for the industry's sake.

Attached: Dsn3tyqXgAEnjga.jpg (1024x802, 101K)

>dat Fujiko
Holy fuck Toei is knocking it out of the park with these cg movies. Both this and the DQ movie look fucking amazing

>I have no idea what this shit is

the only way to not know about lupin is to be under 15 years of age so you shouldn't be on this site at all

Has anyone figured out where this guy comes from or if it's someone's OC?

>Oh fuck Japan FINALLY perfected 3DCG anime

Toei has been a leading CG maker since forever dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdw0If6Zzg

This is marza animation planet, same studio responsible for the sonic cutscenes

>New tracks for midgar are indeed a lock
That would be nice, if only this wasn't another fake leak. I'd love to get some FF9 remixes.

Why are you doing this freeps

youtu.be/mqHxGoFERZw
Nothing related to Sonic post-2008 will ever top this game

>ywn have a full sonic movie done like this
Shit hurts man