Why is Miyamoto so based?

Why is Miyamoto so based?

Attached: 1C5C4B5D-E217-4826-88DC-711ABC641EF6.jpg (836x548, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/817126490672336896
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5snZTfoEA
youtu.be/AQ3V2qD95fY
youtu.be/FVaWVYTt4DA
gamespot.com/articles/what-dark-nintendo-means-according-to-splatoons-pr/1100-6457683/
youtube.com/watch?v=CKAc3nYEatw
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZtCLMsevM
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfJlcrN09w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/817126490672336896

post link next time, faggot

hotline miami soundtrack bad
NSMB soundtrack good

That has to be bullshit. It isn't Miyamoto's call to begin with.

>Devolver Digital
Oh so they're meme'ing and everyone will think they're serious.

ACCEPT THE BWOMPS

ACCEPT THEM

Attached: BWOMP BWOMP.png (614x517, 22K)

I asked Miyamoto. It's true.

edgy zoomer digital
but i still like some of their games.

inb4 miyamoto hates donkey kong country

I hope devolver gets fucked soon

i know that Metal wolf remaster will be garbage

My uncle who works at Nintendo and know Miyamoto-san personally says you're lying.

I am Miyamoto-san extended famiry. It is arr true arr of it.

>Miyamoto family posting
Toasting in epic bread

Attached: quote-donkey-kong-country-proves-that-players-will-put-up-with-mediocre-gameplay-as-long-as-shigeru- (850x400, 67K)

Miyamoto is a regular employee. Has no call regarding games or systems

Why would they say that?

dis mirramoto sercond cahrusin vewy twu vewu twu fact

It's true, the music sucks.

I love your games dude

Miyamoto kind of has shit taste now:
>Hated the Paper Mario series for multiple reasons
>Got super pissed when someone "snuck" a story into Super Mario Galaxy
>Can only remake Star Fox 64 over and over again
>His ideal Mario game is the completely lacking in any creative ideas NSMB series

Paper mario sucks ass

>Thinks Miyamoto doesn't have gigantic influence over Nintendo in Japan and the world, even though his official rank is "normal employee"
That's some high fucking nativity right there. He has direct contact and is guaranteed to be giving a lot of advice to Furukawa and the rest of the administration. When you're out drinking and are almost butt buddies with the higher ups constantly you get influence behind the scenes like you wouldn't fucking believe.

>now

Miyamoto doesn't have that kind of say lmao

Yeah they don't want to port it due to the devs not wanting to.
Also they steal a majority of money from indie games.

今晩わニッガズー
ワシは宮本さんのお祖父ちゃんですよ。
全部のヅレイドウは本当に真実です。

Accurate with Sticker and Color Trash.

No one is forced to use their services.

Funny quirky devolved being funny and quirky again haha remember e3 how they did all the devil stuff haha weird.

>high fucking nativity
>nativity

>Hated the Paper Mario series for multiple reasons
[citation needed]

>Miyamoto
>regular employee

Haha
I bet you believe that you fucking retard
Miyamoto is a godlike superstar. It doesn't matter what his nominal title is, anything he says is going to happen as long as it doesn't directly cost billions of dollars to Nintendo.

Its a standard platformer for the SNES, it had all the gimmicks, cliches, and story. Why didn't he like it?

Wut? Shiggy has control over basically any department he visits.

Even if the quote is fake, it's 100% accurate.

So what's your favourite track from Hotline Miami?
I quite like this one youtube.com/watch?v=-h5snZTfoEA

If this was somehow true why the fuck could they openly talk about it?

my dad works at nintendo and says it's true.

It's fake. He actually worked closely with Rare on the game and regularly contacted them about it. Rare had nothing but good things to say about his help.

Didn't miyamoto fucking die like three years ago, or was that someone else

Attached: mak-m-mario-co-nintendo-shed-1889-shigeru-miyamoto-maker-of-13992463.png (500x491, 102K)

I'm who I am. It's true.

You’re thinking of Iwata

because it was better than mainline mario

>proceeds to create the mediocriest shit since mediocre existed: NSMB

>refuse to go out
>Name is literally "jap cock sucker"
This fucking subhuman.

ya seethe

His fucking Twitter account name is one of the greatest JRPGs. Fuck, I hate him even more now.

no joke, my uncle actually built the house miyamoto lived in. he told me while he was there miyamoto would not stop fucking ranting about 'erectro junk' and 'seenthwaveh' music. no doubt he was probably actually talking about HM at the time. pic rel its my uncle

Attached: x2.jpg (584x433, 60K)

He's still a good game designer though, I mean he's the only reason why we've got squid cunny

case closed.
is fucking retarded

Attached: He+hates+it+_9c994d547ae3c6740d422726da8627a6.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

thanks, bro.

>being an autistic retard who denies good games access to your store based on not liking the music
>HE SO BASED XD BASED I ONLY KNOW ONE WORD BAAAASED

Chimpoid tier

DKC's controls are garbage.

You know it's true.

Why the fuck would you want to play Hotline Miami on a console anyway?
If you own a PC that can run Windows, you already have the capability of playing it
Hotline Miami is a game that benefits greatly from keyboard and mouse controls

fuck shigi niggi in his dumb miyamoto face.

Attached: zaSCPff.jpg (500x582, 32K)

miyamoto is a faggot.

Kek

Even if the quote is true, you have to be a brainlet to ONLY interpret this as Miyamoto saying DKC is mediocre. He's saying DKC was really appealing to people because of its good visuals, but it doesn't necessarily mean the visuals is all DKC has going for it. It just shows that people were interested in DKC before even knowing if they would like the gameplay.

I honestly don't think it applies nowadays, because there are plenty of games today that are both visually stunning and are good games.

Miyamoto hasn't directed a game since Mario 64 in 1996. But he should still be held responsible for allowing 4 NSMB games that all feel almost exactly the same and all share the same type of mediocre music.

what a fucking faggot
just die already

Attached: 1556989158341.jpg (658x501, 54K)

youtu.be/AQ3V2qD95fY

got proof of that?

If you think the hotline Miami soundtrack is good you need to actually get into music besides game soundtracks

>nu-PM sucks ass
FTFY

>>>le/ddit/

youtu.be/FVaWVYTt4DA

To me there's music I like in games for the atmosphere it sets. The song is great for the game but I wouldn't listen to it outside the game. There's very few songs in games I actually listen to outside of games, most of it being vocal. Hotline Miami honestly has one of the best in game soundtracks I've heard but I don't think I'd listen to it on it's own.

always knew he was a cuck

he peaked with the N64. he should have definitely retired after Pikmin.
I respect the man for what he did for video games, but he has been out of touch for almost two decades now.

Carpenter Brut and Magic Sword are pretty good though, please enlighten us what music a low test faggot like yourself listens to
BAA BAA

Attached: 1536053753465.png (921x921, 878K)

>[Laughs] Yeah, it is kind of curious. I'm perplexed by it myself. But when you think about rabbits, they're something that people are familiar with. They're cute and fuzzy. They are animals that can actually imagine being close by. It's true that there are previous examples of rabbits in other games, and I guess this is something Mr. Miyamoto may have thought was an appropriate character for his games as well.

>He understood our reasons for wanting to initially go with rabbits as our Splatoon characters--they are mischievous, and they fit the world well in that way. But when it came time to justify things like you mentioned with the ink, especially from Mr. Miyamoto and others like him, we got that feedback of, "Well, maybe there's another option that might work better. This doesn't completely feel right."
gamespot.com/articles/what-dark-nintendo-means-according-to-splatoons-pr/1100-6457683/

Whether this is true or not is beyond me, but if this is a quote he then later regretted, I can't help that feel he was right in some points. To this day, DKC still doesn't go beyond "okayish" to me. Maybe it's revolutionary in some form, I won't deny given the time it was created in, but a lot of Rare games felt overrated to me, this coming from a partial Nintendo, partial Sony (to compare, Crash is also okayish to me and Spyro somewhat surprised me back then due to incorporating a few things) and partial Sega fan (Sonic is also okayish, NiGHTs is definitely something that could have been more expanded). There's hardly a platformer game that made me legitimately excited in a gameplay sort of standard (there was Ristar who has this stretch, cling and release mechanic I always found interesting and Jumping Flash, even if somewhat easy, also surprised me since it was this hybrid between FPS and platforming game). I'm always fine if the character has a lot of moves, but not if they're cumbersome to use and learn and especially if they specifically have to be learned just to defeat final boss for instance.

It always troubled me Nintendo relying on Rare a bit much and comparing some titles, Conker for instance aged like milk and does NOT feel like a Nintendo game at all, despite Rare having been their developer. Their designs have always been very primitive and in Conker, it's almost offensive. They still knew some workarounds in certain genra, but for the most part, they've always been the multi-tasker, not exactly excelling at anything other than perhaps, their music, which made the worlds stand out more than what they actually were, but still managed to churn games that felt more theirs rather than Nintendos' (and even that showing in their character designs, like characters looking typically cartoonish, but very different from games like Mario, Link, Kirby, ect in that they also stood out for their western side of things).

My favorite story is when Shiggy visted Retro during Prime development. They were stuck on how they game should play, and Shiggy just started talking about how cool would it be if Samus had a bug head. This is what inspired Samus' visor view, but I feel like Shiggy actually wanted Samus to have a bug head.

>Guy who made the two most highly regarded IPs in the video game industry
>Is just a regular employee at his company
Are you retarded?

I keep seeing this occurrence from time to time with Nintendo as well. It seems they're extremely fond of rabbits as some motif. It's not just Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids also applies even if they are alien ones. I always wonder if they're going somewhere with this.

Then again, moon rabbits are popular in japanese folklore. Maybe it's that or just a clear fondness over the animal.

Tbh that sounds awesome.

>every Paper Mario after TTYD sucks ass
Can't argue with that user.

It's called a "joke"

This. Having replayed DKC recently I can say that the controls are not nearly as tight as I remembered. Meanwhile Mario World and Yoshi's Island are still 10/10 for gameplay.

Now I wanna hear the HLM ost with mario sfx

There's a gif of him bobbing to deadmau5, no way that could be true

Yeah it's probably just because they're popular in japanese folklore
In Oddyssey it was purely because of the moon rabbit story, but Rabbids are a European thing I think since it's Ubisoft

is this pasta? Who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=CKAc3nYEatw

that shit has so many god damn ports
why are they so desperate to play it on the switch specifically

Attached: file.png (270x70, 2K)

based, I hate Devolver Digital

Because the Vita is dead and people want it on a portable console.

>hates the music. Hates.It.
Lads it's a joke.

>MUH PORTABILITY
>not on a meme platform like iOS/Android
>not fucking dead in the water like the Vita

how the fuck do you playy Hotline Miami without mouse?

Attached: 6B1B9080-83AC-47F1-8629-59E5A1805C82.jpg (567x541, 36K)

That's a very generous reading of it. Have you never heard that he was butthurt DKC was more popular than Yoshi's Island? It was almost certainly not a compliment.

With right stick, completed both games on PS4

The latter is odd because Miyamoto, regardless of Davide's passion or not, he knew that if he were to accept it, Rabbids would have to come along either way. What helped was them honestly being blank slates and them not carrying some kind of overbearing backstory or plot he'd probably hate and not being able to mix with Mario.

I had no idea the vita got remotely bricked as soon as they announced the end of its life cycle.
Mine still works fine though. Weird huh

He's unironically right here. Original DKC games sucked.

Haven't played HM, but isn't Sun Araw on the soundtrack? Nigger, if you don't like Sun Araw, you can get the fuck off this board.

This is obviously just a joke. Hydrogen played in Travis Strikes Again trailer which was revealed in a direct.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vsZtCLMsevM
>youtube.com/watch?v=qyfJlcrN09w
its a tie between these 2, also if that tweet is true then miyamoto is a faggot

Attached: 1562641564220.gif (320x407, 116K)

RIPPEN

you're really overthinking this autismo

The quote was fake, retard

She Swallowed Burning Coals is patrician

Shiggys out of touch

based