Choose your character

Choose your character

Attached: 1563800527596.jpg (900x742, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0fPoH2gWzc
youtube.com/watch?v=31PyIgA6K94
youtu.be/5dwL8ESU97s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4DH_Umh8xk
cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fearsome_Critters
google.com/search?q=frogman&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS743US743&oq=frogman&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1026j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=1tkrpbhM7U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for me its the lizardman

Attached: lizardman.jpg (620x350, 21K)

for me its the dogman

Attached: 9f8fec_5778567.jpg (1020x1200, 153K)

Chapacabras isn't from Mexico

Tsuchinoko!

Attached: 1555399112755.png (1560x900, 775K)

half of those are just fucking nessie

Attached: 1540172939587.jpg (540x720, 60K)

flatwoods please

Attached: Moth377.png (732x524, 851K)

Skin Walker for the extra boost to mysticism

Attached: Skinwalker.jpg (500x634, 55K)

Don't sleep on Shunka Warakin

I can understand sea creatures and shit but I will never understand how people believe in lake monsters in these land locked, easy to explore areas. You telling me someone wouldnt notice a fucking octipus?

>skinwalker
is fucking xtro

The one and only.

Attached: The_Wendigo.jpg (730x1000, 168K)

>no dogman

Into the trash it goes

Why are there so many sea serpents? I hate how Bob Gymlan got me interested in this bullshit

>tfw live in the heart of the ozarks and never even heard of the howler

>swamp ape

It's SKUNK ape, you fucking retards

>all those loch ness monsters
Fucking hell americans, get some imagination.

I will take La Corriveau

Attached: la-corriveau.jpg (400x300, 39K)

I always knew Nessie was the town bicycle.

Thunderbirds can shoot lighting out of their eyes that are also not there. That is how they killed the water monsters.

Attached: 1561740904114.jpg (579x478, 52K)

Missourifag here, Ozark Howler actually looks like a pretty bro-tier companion, plus his howl is great for CC

mothman

Attached: 1467868753321.jpg (500x536, 59K)

Mothman

Based Oklahoma Octopus

Attached: 5wksa4gu9pwy.jpg (709x1024, 52K)

mothmind

Whould you play rpg that let's you capture cryptids and pit them against each other?

Same. Besides skunk ape which is usually more of a southern Arkansas/Louisiana thing, I've never heard of the Ozark howler in my entire life. The real thing I do fear up here is the sightings of mountain lions and rumors of wolves.

No i'd just play pokemon instead.

OGOPOGO

Attached: PLESIOSAUR.png (1054x597, 447K)

You guys are alright.

Attached: mothman figurine.jpg (570x530, 97K)

Isn't that Yokai Watch?

Would I have to collect all of them?

when i first found out how fucking stupid the jersey devil looked i was so disappointed

To be fair, we do have an octopus lake monster in Oklahoma.

Batsquach

Those things would be a lot more intimidating if the artists didn't tend to use such strange, nearly comical porportions.

Attached: 075.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Which cryptid would be the joke character? Which cryptid is the most ridiculous and non-serious that it couldn't be anything but a joke character?

hoopsnake

Jersey devil is goofy as fuck and no one can take a frog seriously so frogman goes there too

>chapacabras
L-lewd

> north america includes canada
i thought that shit got settled and buried a while ago

the stick-men cryptids or the flying squids

Water cryptids are all just reskins of Nessie and are only good on water levels which are banned in competitive play

Thunderbird is OP. Like absurdly OP.

Attached: What.gif (224x168, 482K)

fresno nightcrawlers

It's pretty in line with how stupid demons were described as looking at the time. Look up the 72 demons of the ars goetia, half of them are dumb shit like "It's a two headed goat on the body of a pig with the tail of a cat."

Canada IS part of the north American continent

Is Sasquatch a pothead?

Its basically a demi-god isnt it?

OwO whats this

Jersey Devil all the way

Wishpoosh not even on the fucking board, get the fuck out with your nu/x/ garbage.

Lutins,. Pretty much a thing in Quebec thanks to a lot of French settlers that settle there were from Northern France.

Attached: 800px-Lutin_by_godo.jpg (800x1100, 95K)

The skinwalker episode of Ghost Adventures is my favorite, despite it not being about ghosts.

>72 demons of the ars goetia
ay thanks for this recommendation gonna have a chill ass night reading over all these dudes if you have any other recommendations please gibs

Sounds like an Italian American with a fake tan who steals jewelry from unsuspecting victims

Reminds me of a video I saw on tv a while back, it had literal pointy hat wearing gnomes beating the shit out of some niggers in south america. Was a long time ago, but I remember there being gnomes and beating shit out of someone near a car

More like BRAAAAAAAP Ape am I right?

Actually, there's the Oviedo Dick Monster.
In the Central Florida town of Oviedo, only 15 minutes away from Orlando. There have been numerous reports and sightings of an alleged cryptid. The creature is said to stand 7 feet tall when fully erect. It has a long phallus shaped body and two round legs, hence the name Most sightings take place at night in the woods of the still water neighborhood.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 7K)

How in the hell are there so many lake monsters?

Why would you even pick Sasquatch when fucking Batsquatch exists?

Sasquatch is the laid back version, kind of like The Dude. Batsquatch is probably a literal psycho who will kill you and rape you in that order

I'm imagining Steve Irwin saying "Crikey, lookit tha bloomin' brapper on this sheila of an ape! Gorgeous!"

God fucking dammit Florida
Sasquatch seems to be bigger and beefier
Also, normies

Attached: 1509793979754.jpg (600x600, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q0fPoH2gWzc

>never heard of howler
>Always heard about the foulk monster
I guess it's just an arkansas thing

There's literally 31k + lakes in Canada. Having native legends about giant snake roaming these lakes is common.

PLESIOSAUR

People desperate for tourists and too dumb to think of anything more than "durr nessie but here".

Imagine being so scared by a manlet in a pointy hat

Wendigo and just farm humans to become op

Do you see that fucking frogman? Why would you ever pick him?

Attached: 1561350911356.png (500x506, 113K)

You mean like the Great Lord Shnissugah?

youtube.com/watch?v=31PyIgA6K94

Anyone who doesn't choose Champ is a fucking loser.

I choose the Grootslang

Attached: 1280px-Grootslang.jpg (1280x939, 89K)

Altamaha-ha with that high charisma build and make people laugh with my comically long neck

Are you sure about that, they can be pretty fucking scary.

Attached: ghost.jpg (1080x633, 202K)

Those are ghosts user, even gnome ghosts are scary.

Frogman is literally just a frogposter

youtu.be/5dwL8ESU97s

home footage from the 90s: VHS quality, 25fps, decently clear audio
home footage from the 00s and on: super crisp audio, HD to 4K, up to 144fps
any evidence of cryptids/ghosts/ufos/whatever: sub-144p, no audio or garbled static, 2fps at best
I can never take this shit seriously. Yeah yeah, electrical infetterance or whatever you wanna believe, I've heard it a million times. Don't buy any of it. Lived 32 years without a single supernatural experience and I'm convinced people that do are either in extremely emotionally unstable times or desperate for attention to the point of fabrication. Beanut butter.

Attached: c880z8w8cpo21.jpg (960x702, 79K)

>Canadian
>Remember legit not braindead natives tell storys of the Wendigo
The descriptions are fucking horrifying

I can never be intimidated by robes, they look too comfy

t. gnome

I'LL GET YOU NOW

Attached: tsuchinoko.png (583x1640, 1.33M)

he's a pretty chill dude once you get to know him

Attached: 1537698950644.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

That looks like a fine bunch of gentlemen, though.

What in the actual hell?

I still don't understand what would cause this kind of deformity. Shit makes me uneasy for some reason

>Literally just shimmying around
>AAAAAAAAA
Gnome was just getting jiggy with it. Why the fuck did they freak out and not challenge it to a dance off?

Attached: wellthen.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I could beat them.

I thought i was the only one. They look like they got out of a comfy swim and are about to go relax and read in their study. White robes have to be one of the least intimidating uniforms ever concieved.

>be based nj devil
I remember camping in south Jersey and we found a trail of dead rabbits and du ks. That fucker is legit.

You do have a point but i still find a lot these fasinating.

not the first time i've seen this. what a fucking monster

the mystery of the unknown is very appealing to a lot of people

youtube.com/watch?v=W4DH_Umh8xk

Attached: 1539606291218.webm (316x350, 151K)

I can't believe bill burr is fucking dead

I'll choose the cooler looking skinwalkers.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (638x631, 73K)

Jokes on youI'm black

The reason they're screaming is because it's a bear

Attached: Kur.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Came to post this. I grew up in northwest Arkansas in the hills. I have never heard of an Ozark Howlerâ„¢

Is that just a meth cook taking a walk in the woods?

>Midget Klansman getting mistaken for gnome
I needed a good chuckle today

For me, it's the Hopkinsville Goblin

Attached: 1547147958867.jpg (1200x1606, 1.28M)

yeah, now there's no excuse for bad quality because even the cheapest chinese phone is decent enough for video proof
I do think there's a lot of weird phenomena that could be explained but are too fucking rare so they became a legends
ball lightning can pretty much explain the majority of "strange lights in the sky" stuff
mass panic and mental conditioning can literally make people *believe* they saw shit
animals deformed genetically or due accident could explain the majority of cryptids etc

Attached: 1554887889527.jpg (2560x1920, 894K)

>not being ogopogo and manipogo mains

For me it’s martin brodeur

Bray Road creeped me the fuck out before I even heard about the stories.

why are they all t-posing?

to assert their supremacy

cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fearsome_Critters

It's just urban legends bro.
Either you just accept it's fun, or you spin some kind of reason as to why it's hidden.
Like it's a fuck huge lake and lots of spots to hide, or magic.
It's not like anyone with any real power is trying to find these things so it's easy to just say "we've never actually tried looking past some diy efforts"
It's grown on me, the whole more generic takes on the Devil are more disappointing, the weird kind of goofy versions have character though.
I was a little disappointed when it turned out they all basically do the same thing.

>thunderbird
That isn't a cryptid
Neither are these.

They want rich people to stop gentrifying their area pushing up their property values and driving poo folks like them out so they put up a lower case "t" for "Time to get out"

>Chupacabra
>Mexico
Who's the fucking retard?

What's the dumbest cryptid and why is it Rods?

Attached: Air_rod.jpg (500x310, 52K)

The fact that his legs still function perplexes the absolute fuck out of me. Humans really are eldritch high-intellect Fungus monsters aren't we?

>jersey devil
Not a cryptid a native american legend
>A creature said to live in the Pine Barrens in the state of New Jersey. It originally was a folklore of the Lenape tribe. One common origin legend is that a mother who had 12 children gave birth to her 13th, who turned into the Jersey Devil, killing the mother and others around, flying off into the night after. It has a horse-like face and hooves, bat wings, and a forked tail.

If the Jersey Devil isn't a cryptid because it's a Native American legend, then neither are Skinwalkers or Wendigos.
Mothman can't be a cryptid because it's an Early American legend.
Chupacabra can't be a cryptid because it's a Mexican legend.

Chupacabra is in Mexico.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x716, 190K)

I remember sitting through an entire History Channel documentary on these dumbass things as a kid. They go through so much to make it seems ominous and sinister, only to just reveal that they're just bugs flying around in front of a camera.

Hey at least it gave us that one jojo chapter

They're in both US and Mexico but they're different, the US ones are lame dog creatures

There have been sightings of a creature called ":Luchasaurus". Its a large fast moving Mexican cryptid that was initially thought to be like a Reptilian due to its ability to speak but it is apparently a prehistoric creature thus the name

>eight (8) Nessie clones
what the fuck Hackurai

Wendigo could kill everything else here

It isn't even a native american legend
The only reference to it being one was a wikipedia article on it that used itself as a source.
That part of the article has also been removed.

>I remember sitting through an entire History Channel documentary on these dumbass things as a kid
Monster Quest?

Mothman can be a cryptid because it isn't a real myth like the thunderbird or stuff like kitsunes and dragons.
It's just some made up bullshit fat amerilards invented.

this reminded me of Marty going back in time and scaring his dad with a hazmat suit
I guess between 40s and 70s you could trick people with a weird enough costume

Attached: 1536731362876.jpg (257x253, 14K)

frogman

Attached: file.png (794x674, 678K)

They're also in Puerto Rico.
It's kinda like how the cactus cat an american creature is said to also live in mexico and the US.
And how kitsune supposedly live all over asia.

Chupacabras is from puerto rico

Doesn't mean it's not in mexico ya dingus.
Half the fun of the chupacabra is its rapid territory expansion.

>Lenape
The Leeds were Quakers, it was a literal smhear Campaign by some competing Quaker that the Leeds Patriarch tried to roast. It just coincidentally happened near a place the Natives called the Land of the Dragon
Well technically yeah, Cryptids in "scientific" terms are supposed to be undiscovered species. Wendigos and Skinwalkers aren't a separate species but groups of mystically transformed humans. The Devil in this case a singular cursed individual.
You can probably do it now, the only issue is possible photographic evidence since everyone has a decent camera in their pocket at all times.

Something like that yeah. I miss old History Channel, I'd sit up into the wee hours of the morning learning about Rome, ancient Greece and aliums. Now it's all reality show garbage.

>It's not a REAL myth because people who I don't like came up with it
You're a fag user lmao

>Reptilian is just the Michelin Man

Disappointing

I have evolved pass wanting typical cat girls and want cryptic monster girls

Attached: 7C5085EF-0BA9-4D91-A322-95DD7492C558.jpg (1200x631, 116K)

Why is Floridas cryptid an african american

Stuff like Lost Tapes and monsterquest got me into paranormal stuff. Also found footage

El Chupacabras wasn't a legend. It was a huge event back in the 90s and early 2000s.

Attached: vaca.jpg (929x523, 193K)

Ahahah then they throw him in the trunk and drive away right? Absolute kino

The bell witch
the Blair witch was apparently inspired by it

wasn't that just really nasty disease fucking up local wolves and shit

ohiochad here, frogman and mothman are basado

would it be possible to make tsuchinokos real though selective breeding? do any herpfags know if its possible?

>satyr girl is literally not a satyr
>wendigo girl is actually a huldra
>uniforms obviously stolen from that one episode of Rosario + Vampire

Have some self respect.

>land locked, easy to explore areas.
>less than 30 years ago people didn't even know what kinds of fish were swiming at the loch ness deeper than 5 meters.
>North american lakes can be the size of small inner land seas.
>Most people doesn't give a flying fuck, specially not the scientific community, after all none of that shit exist, so why investigate something that doesn't exist?

Nobody knows about the puss here, they keep putting bigfoot stickers on their car

It would be extremely painful.

he did nothing wrong

Attached: 1558734388223.jpg (1300x735, 69K)

North American Concrete Ape

>Obesity epidemic is just so they can blend in more convincingly
They've literally got us eating out of their hand.

Which one is this?

not really, typically only colors and patterns are passed down from parents in snakes
you have to somehow induce a major genetic defect in a parent snake that made it flat-ish, or find one with that trait, to possibly pass it down.
though two problems arise from that, as one the animal is probably infertile anyway, and two you arent going to find one because it would probably die shorty after birth, due to complications with eating and probably just moving.
doing so wouldnt be nice anyway, as you're pretty much just making a snake with downs

It’s not the only image I have

Attached: 1148C258-D5CE-47EA-B63D-700F6125E141.png (500x384, 180K)

wtf is even frogman? not even google answers

>No Fresno Nightcrawler

Attached: Pants Demon.jpg (1280x676, 71K)

Just a kid under a blanket

Classic case of smoking while pregnant

*record scratch*

Attached: recondite.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>1st result in google is a link on a cryptid wiki
>2nd result in google is a link on another cryptid wiki
>3rd result in google is a link on Wikipedia
user...

Why do people draw wendigos with deer heads when they're actually more like gigantic frostbitten ghouls with no lips

>Wisconsin is beast of Bray Road
>not the fucking Hodag
Either way I'm going Hodag

Attached: hodag_cryptid_01.jpg (1024x824, 79K)

can i get a source on the dick monster
a quick google search left me with naught but questionable browser history

The huge antler's just makes it look cooler

The Oklahoma Octopus. Let me just set the record straight and say that the ONLY reason Oklahoma's state cryptid is an octopus is because it starts with an "O". That's it. That's the only reason. Some ASSHOLE was making a list of state cryptids,saw Oklahoma and thought " HURR DURR WAT TO PUT HERE? OH AN O CAUSE OKAHOMA HAHAHAH!"

Attached: small but furious freaker.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Machop

Loveland Frog
And you've gotta pronounce it Oh-ctapus.

Gee, it makes me wonder if most crytpids aren't just invented by stupid, boring yokels.

>Still haven't patched in Mothman
Come the fuck on, m8

Attached: mothman.jpg (750x394, 26K)

Shunka warakin is just a fuckin dog

Based

Attached: Tsuchinoko.jpg (419x611, 117K)

>oklahoma Octopus
seems pretty spooky.

Attached: oklahoma-octopus.jpg (625x450, 55K)

But it's not a good dog. It's a very bad dog.

For me its Ogopogo.

Based.

Attached: 1505966525948.png (800x500, 20K)

you are now aware that the tsuchinoko is literally just the chode snake

Yes, and? It's still a delicious item that provides infinite ammo.

I wish we had something cool like the goatman, all we have is a bootleg Nessie.

Attached: goatman.jpg (3560x2280, 1.31M)

If you genuinely believe in any kind of cryptid then you're a fucking idiot

What are you even talking about?
>1st result frogman from military operations
>2nd result wikipedia that mentions no cryptids
>3rd result another military reference
>4th result urban dictionary for military
>5th through 1,000,000 result all military
Are you retarded?

>Most sightings take place at night in the woods of the still water neighborhood. Where many teenagers go to smoke cannabis. As a matter of fact, all sightings have been from teenage stoners in still water.

You mean like gorilla, giant squid, or the okapi?

google.com/search?q=frogman&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS743US743&oq=frogman&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1026j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There is evidence of the human subconscious creating mass hallucinations or some sort of downplayed human hivemind that creates these ideas that propagate due to an upcoming occurance. The Mothman was privately reported by several different people in different areas, none of which knew or lived too close to eachother, and the earthquake happened shortly after.

There are several facets of the human mind that go unquestioned and unexplored, so either a mystical creature or two really do exist, or the human hivemind can, based on the location and subconcious cues, create mass hallucinations that drive the subconcious of humans to tell the same message, have the same hallucinations, or mistake something for something else, but only when humans in general are in danger.

Have you ever felt like everyone's behavior is abnormal, uniformly abnormal? Something bad might be about to happen.

Maybe these stories and myths were created because humans aren't as individual as we think, that there's some primal connection lingering in evolution that sends messages through the subconcious.

What would happen if the correct message was sent, and humankind "awakened" to something? I wonder, what sort of occurance or event would completely change how we, as a species, think? Has it already happened? Will it happen in our lifetime?

Will it affect how humans grow, like the ages past where humans were once very short, instead of around 5-6 feet like they are now?

Attached: mothman chibi.jpg (345x328, 25K)

I unironically believe in bigfoot

There is a lot of evidence for sasquatch. Unless you think every single report over 200 years is either a lie or mistaken ID. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. If even one of the tens of thousands is legit then there is something out there we don't yet know what it is. Do the statistics and see which scenario is more probable.

why havent we found any of bigfoot's poop

How do you know you haven't? Do you test every poop you come across?

DON'T BE SAYIN' WEIRD SHIT TO PEOPLE! I'LL KNOCK YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' HEAD OFF

Attached: .jpg (468x737, 70K)

or dead bodies

Bears can walk on their hind legs. I honestly think most of the accounts you hear about bigfoot can just be explained by bears walking around on their hind legs.

I actually think it looks scary, because it's weird enough to be a "real" demon

I'm sorry, I did not realize that you are new to searching on the internet. You see, when a search doesn't work with a vague term, you should make your search more exact. You're looking for a frogman, which is a cryptid. Of course, you will find the military term if you just search frogman, but if you narrow the search by adding a specific keyword ("cryptid", in this case), it will work.
My second search had the results ordered differently than my initial post, but the fact remains that you are just in need of a bit more practice in searching.

Attached: proper searching.jpg (855x893, 457K)

Do you really think that an entire species of 9 foot tall apes can exist in north america in the modern age without ever finding a single piece of evidence that they actually exist

ningen

Florida Is already a cyptid

Kentucky goblins

Attached: goblintauren.png (824x808, 941K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1tkrpbhM7U4

Some for sure, I agree. But some of these reports are from experienced hunters who have seen an animal through their rifle scopes. You're saying they can't tell a bear when they see it? I don't buy it.

Ayy Mothbros.

for me it's mothman

Attached: mothman.png (1130x1613, 2.29M)