INcontroL is dead at 33

iNcontroL is dead at 33

Attached: 0A563F86-C78E-4BAC-B7E8-94AD87AA3503.jpg (375x375, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JG9NMWFaNxM
youtube.com/watch?v=bAVS6IlujZE
youtubemultiplier.com/5d362d885e32f-incontrol-in-the-ground-tonight.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Lijqh3Cpqpc
reddit.com/user/idrajitsc
twitch.tv/day9tv
youtu.be/Cfa-QD9DUig
people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups).
youtube.com/watch?v=9iSb5-X_2do
forms.gle/v1mJaKWbatHs1u7t6
youtube.com/watch?v=2JmmVTVKvtk
youtube.com/watch?v=EqzTMosxnlM&ab_channel=AlexRook
youtube.com/watch?v=yebTL-RxpM8
twitter.com/iNcontroLTV/status/1153484240199258112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who? And why the fuck should I care?

Starcraft.

RIP big guy

Dead game. RIP to the guy tho

proof

Serves him right for playing protoss

t. IdrA

Sticky when.

I guess he wasn't iNcontroL after all.

He was severely obese and you're surprised he died at 33?

Thanks

The God of Protoss wins again

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

hopefully not, I wouldn't want zoomzooms to have a breakdown

>Yea Forumstard doesn't know the difference between a layer of fat over solid muscle and just fat.
Not surprising. You're probably the same size despite never working out a day in your life.
The guy trained as a power lifter.

Yeah dude fuck fat people. /s

I hope I'll die at 33 too. Earlier is fine too.
I'm too pussy to commit sudoku.

holy shit it's real

doesn't look that fat to me, has a lot of muscle too

>tfw 34

His weight had nothing to do with what killed him though.

Damn he was so cute too. Also who?

>/s

Attached: 1475031525291.png (450x499, 352K)

>obese
American here, he looks pretty skinny to me

>Boogie outlast another

This guy was a TA at a university I went to. He was actually pretty good at teaching. Ask me anything.

Fatt Damon

YIKES

Go home Carlos.

Did he BM any of the students?

He was a Starcraft player and commentator. When Starcraft esports started drying up he turned to streaming his playing strategy games and 40K.

I check

Attached: Matt Damon.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Out of here old man

who?

uh oh the lunch brigade has arrived

What happened? Also, first TB now George. I guess the others from that campaign should watch out now.

>clogged artery as cause of death
>"h-he was totally r-ripped guise"

What's next, that he had big bones? Are you people americans? He was almost morbidly obese.

Attached: 1554602365505.jpg (3872x2592, 645K)

Well that's even sadder. At least he was a smart man making money off of playing vidya

>the absolute denial of obesity
Please don't be like this. He was not in control of his weight like a healthy person should be. You can claim he was just building muscle, but the way he was doing it puts immense strain on his heart, veins, etc. If you are fat then get on a schedule of eating and start walking, at least 15 minutes a day. I'm not asking you to give up favorite foods or go vegan, but actually having a controlled food intake is the first step to a healthy diet.

Starting to feel old, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562521221999.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>I wish I had played more videogames

Kinda sad desu
I'm a sc2 oldfag

Fuck, meant to say Jeff. At least I have being drunk as an excuse.

Geoff

Yeah. Turned 26 last month and ive been thinking about it a lot. I miss 2010-2013

pretty rare to die of clogged artery even if one is morbidly obese below the age of 40

No, he was completely different in person. He acted like a normal, decent guy.

for a weird coincidence geoff and TB were almost exactly the same age when they died, geoff was only like 7 days older than TB.

Wasn't he in good health?
The fuck

Who?

Probably a drug overdose, knowing the state of American society. It's exceptionally difficult to die between the age of 20 and 40.

Who actually cares? StarCraft is more dead than this guy and has been for years.

>died getting dubz

He's checking them...in heaven

;_;7

I don't even know the guy, or really care but I feel like him not getting a sticky is kind of lame when the nintendo reaction guy got one.

he could stand to lose some weight but seeing a guy like that on the street doesn't exactly signal "man that guy gonna die before 35"

>IT WAS TOTALLY HIS WEIGHT GUYS! FATTY FAT FAT DIED FROM FATNESS! CLOGGED ARTERIES! HEART STRAIN!
You idiots realize it was an infection from a surgery on his leg that turned septic, right? Literally zero to do with his weight.

He had an abscess in his femoral artery and got it drained a month ago. I remembered an user doctor saying it's septic shock as he died suddenly.

>used rubber bedsheets because too lazy to wash regular ones
>started roiding
>got infection from drugs
>didn't treat it properly
>died from sepsis

Attached: inc.jpg (1456x109, 40K)

Rare doesn't mean it's impossible and clearly it was in this case. His doctor told him to cut out trans fats and ramp up cardio but he didn't and emergency surgery would've only been possible if he weighted less. Watch his apex stream vod, his health was piss poor.

English is my third language at least so whatever.

Yeah. Sucks that that campaign is certainly never getting a conclusion now.

>tfw 24 and already feel old
is this normal??

Attached: Cao Cao bastard.png (1920x1088, 2.12M)

No one need you to care, replaceable faggot

>You idiots realize it was an infection from a surgery on his leg that turned septic, right? Literally zero to do with his weight
[citiation required]

Attached: 1553107386373.jpg (750x704, 116K)

Regardless of the facts he was still less cancerous than most other ecelebs we have today and was an integral part of the whole sc2 era which was something unique that's lost today.

>rubber bedsheets
tell me more

>make up reason for death
>user gives other reason
>hur dur [citation needed]
You realize the irony here, right?

Why do people act like 33 is young? that's more than halfway your desirable lifespan already, when you're 50+ you're already too old to enjoy most things in life and that's if by some miracle you're healthy enough to enjoy the basics

>dude i'm feeling like shit
>but it's gonna pass for sure
>dude i've been feeling like shit for days now
>but it's gonna pass for sure
>dude i'm still feeling like shit, i probably should go to the hospital
>LOL I GOT AN ABSZESS ON MY FEMORAL, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!
>LOL BEEN ON MEDS AND FOR WEEKS NOW
>LOL GOT STAPH
>i'm feeling great again
>WHOOPS I'M DEAD
RIP incholesterol

Oh yeah, Like e-celebs aren't replaceable themselves. You remember Nigahiga? WhatTheBuck? Maybe "Fred"? All replaced by others. If some entertainer dies/"dies", another takes his boot. Esportfags aren't different

PAY

in highschool or something. Marriage probably changed him, but wife left him last year few months ago so he probably went full lazy slob again.

Aren't as kinky or hot as you might imagine.

so you're lying because someone else lied? thats the most pathetic thing I have read in a long time, imagine being in such a mental state that you adopted the 6 year old "he did it so I did it" idea

FPBP Ecelebs aren't vidya

>quads

btw its sad seeing this guy die from something probably out of his control while fat fuckers like boogey or whatever his name is still alive.

So apparently his model wife left him? What was the cause of that?

CombatEx is a funny dude

E-celebs are not vidya, let's get this shit started.

Attached: wizards.jpg (1526x2616, 782K)

Let's commemorate by remembering all the variations of his nickname. I only can remamber "InFatTroll" besides yours.

rip

>trans fats
What would he be eating that would be rich in transfats? They have been pretty much legislated out of the food supply outside of the small amounts naturally present in various foods. Anything that was rich in transfats now uses saturated hydrogenated fats.

>gets fat
>dies
>try to stay fit
>dies anyways
what's the point of losing weight if you gonna die anyways?

Best guest on the cooptional podcast. He and TB had great chemistry. Never looked at his actual content once though.

Fat

RIP in peaces

was he roiding?

Not enough acne.

inmcdonalds:(

youtube.com/watch?v=qHaDsqKZ-gM

>SC2 is 9 years old
Where does the time go

he's pretty good in the twitch holiday bash. incontrol, day9, tasteless and artosis casting brood war
youtube.com/watch?v=bAVS6IlujZE

it's common practice though

Even his recent casting with PiG and Rotterdam we’re good.

Sounds like a total failure of both the doctor and the patient if he recently had surgery and wasn't taking complications seriously imo

wow

i'm sorry

Attached: faggott.png (1889x916, 583K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d362d885e32f-incontrol-in-the-ground-tonight.php

Attached: he cute.gif (498x359, 408K)

What a lucky dude. I wish I was dead. The pain its endless. Every fucking day.

probably bc he played vidya all day. Nothing gets a pussy more dry than that, except maybe you.

iktf

>What a lucky dude. I wish I was dead. The pain its endless. Every fucking day.
Go to Detroit and call a random passer by a nigger.

As someone that has ptsd, i can say for certain unless you're suffering from something similar (stronger than Depression), you really don't know what endless pain is like.

Go get a therapist and get your life in order before your depression and self-hate get the best of you.

Wow, I remember this dude from when Starcraft2 came out, and he was something of an authority. Very charming and charismatic guy, tended to be a little bit of a cunt at times though. Iirc his wife was pretty damn good looking. I guess he tricked her into thinking he was muscular, not fat. He was pretty into weight lifting. Rip, big guy.

I guess

Attached: 1556319834314.jpg (340x270, 19K)

>*casually outlives TechTV, G4techTV, G4, SOPA, PIPA, Toby Turner, Retsupurae, LifesAGlitchTV, John Rambo, Howard, Other John, moot, Satoru Iwata, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, GameTrailers, Sons of Kojima, PandaLee, Kiwi Farms, the state of Washington, the Washington Department of Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, Machinima, TotalBiscuit, Cosmo Wright, Boss Key Productions, TheCreatureHub, August Ames, Capcom Vancouver, Telltale Games, the Best Friends Zaibatsu, Gross Gore, Ice Poseidon, ProJared, Etika, Game of Thrones, Kaz Hirai, Mumkey, Boogie, Giant Bomb, DrDisrespectYourPrivacy, MethodJosh, BadBunny, and iNcontroL*

Attached: 1552508693898.gif (324x239, 1.03M)

Absolutely based

CombatEx redemption arc was my favourite thing about SC2 scene

Come on, man. Incontrol is dead and all you can do is post shit about obesity? You heartless cunt.

You fucking cunt. INCONTROL IS DEAD.

Yes, true, true. He's stuck in silver tho and is a Ryu player. I can't respect that man. Yet.

I miss the old sc2 days on Yea Forums

I miss pre-2010 Yea Forums

Holy fuck Americans are deluded LMFAO

me too, me too

Attached: 1309765923199.jpg (300x265, 51K)

He was never a villain though

What's wrong? You're not incontrol.

They were fucking great.

based tosog

Attached: 1540597093347.jpg (534x627, 54K)

Time to go back.

IIRC he's still streaming on the 19th only to suddenly die the next day.

holy nostalgia

>he can bench press slightly below his weight he's so strong
not to burst your bubble, but the only people who can't bench press their own weight are baseddrinking betas and women

Murica healthcare killed him.

>/s
Go back.

I don't, SC2 threads shitting up the board made /vg/ exist.

I'm pretty sure they still have trans fat in shit, they just have to keep it under 2g. I've seen meals at fast food places that still contain 2g of trans fat. They don't give a fuck about the public's health.

we all do

Attached: SNAhitN.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

poopfeast420

Typical woman behavior, she climbed up the social ladder and thought she was too good for him now, probably slept with another dude she saw as an upgrade

He seemed like a nice guy on RollPlay.

Wow Idra is rude.

The doctor killed him

Hah, based gomtv shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=Lijqh3Cpqpc

this but unironically

She couldn't resist the ProJaROD.

Attached: THIS EARTHWORM JIM LOOKING SON OF A BITCH IS FUCKING MISS OREGON AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPI (639x628, 453K)

He’s not even that fat. There is no reason he couldn’t live to at least 60.
I’m 22 and around the same weight, and I know I intend to

No one uses them for them frying or as a primary ingredient. That 2g limit is there because transfats naturally occur in things like milk, butter, animal fats. Shit like Crisco transitioned to fully saturated hydrogenated fats 15 years ago.

SC2 has been out as long as BW was when SC2 was announced

Attached: 1337854671036.gif (786x574, 43K)

Who gives a fuck. Some dude who plays Vidya died oh no.

legendary

I'm so glad I don't know wtf does /s means

weight isn't everything? you could be severely out of shape at X lbs and in excellent health at X lbs, a sedentary life will severely increase your chances of dying early though

ill be 33 this year, i can't imagine dying this early. im fit tho

From reading his twitter it looks like he had a long history of health complications and infections going back years(probably from his weight)

Unimaginably stupid not to run to the doctor as soon as you get a fever with that medical history, fuck man that is depressing

Haha yeah we need more Etika and Projared stickies, you know cause fuck people who’ve actually made a contribution to vidya ;)

Attached: the_bros.jpg (1568x881, 333K)

also stupid to not go vegan after finding out you had a blood clot years ago

>clogged arteries
Where do you get this from? He died from an abscess that caused sepsis. He likely got the abscess when he took steroid shots.

>tfw just turned 30
>haven't done any sports in years
>sit all day in front of the computer
>lately i've felt a little pain in my chest area

should i be worried? i don't wanna die like this dude

Attached: 1386475400555.png (241x228, 83K)

Sarcasm. It's like "sarcoma" only even less fun. At least when these unfunny faggots do that.

As he should be. No gamer should outlive the game(s) they're good at.

I told my cousin some starcraft person died and it turns out he knew him and he was bummed. People get bummed when people they know died. You should care, there are a lot of bummed people, people you may know.

I miss watching bw with cholera and moletrap on youtube.

fuck off faggot

If you have recurring pain in your arm/stomach area then go to the doctor asap because it could be heart problems.

the pain will become greater as your anxiety responds to nothing
also stretch

>some dude nobody heard of dies
Cool story bro

fpbp soem balding ugly ging who can't grow a decent beard lmfao literally who the fuck cares

and that's supposed to be morbidly obese?

maybe in zimbabwe, that boy needed some good american bbq to put some meat onto them bones

give up red meat

this man and sc2 was part of my childhood. gezting home and watching sc2.... fuck its so sad. my eyes m are teary

Sounds like you're finished, mate. Might as well spare yourself the pain and humiliation of being found in your own shit by taking matters into your own hands and departing on your terms.

no, dude's a powerlifter
people calling him obese are retarded

I remember seeing him on WCG Ultimate Gamer. Seemed like a cool dude. Sucks to hear.

>/s

Attached: 1563436616661m.jpg (1024x1023, 65K)

ehy are peopl so cruel here? let him rest in piece and stop talkin toxic shit. have some respect. dont you guys feel disgust? incontrol was a really good man.

Let me explain all of Yea Forums's hate and cruelty with one word: jealousy.

>really good man
No, he wasn't.
>toxic
Go back.

your expiration date is near m8

u are mentally ill have some respect

>sc2 community

how did destiny go from trolling idra to losing to altright trolls in debates?

Attached: destiny.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

Thousands of people died somewhere in the world in the last hour.
Are you weeping over those deaths too, faggot?

sad fucks itt.

rip incontrol i loved u man.

the human body sucks and breaks down so easily if you don't take care of it

do you know them?

yes I was 14 once too

yes. we just dont think about it because we dont have memories with them but death is something we have to respect.

I mean it could be something much worse, but it's most likely reflux. It's very common, it almost feels like a rite of passage past college age these days, and has all kinds of causes. I have anxiety and IBS-C which sometimes gives me reflux regardless of lifestyle habits, like real bad, I thought I was having a heart attack and went to get checked out just to be sure.

rip

Someone did
And you may know someone who knew that someone

His white mods dont care

I guess you could say he wasn't in control... haha.

this is nintenGAF. only nintendo e-celebs get stickies

fuck destiny

Just fast for a couple days

Congratulations Yea Forums
You have demonstrated you are the faggiest board on Yea Forums
/lgbt/, /fa/, and Yea Forums must be seething

huh, woulda thought him to be a /pol/fag

You're the only one who's seething.

the absolute peak of esports was when SC2 first blew up. the whole concept of watching people play games competitively was only for slants and weirdos, suddenly this hype as fuck thing came along and was filling convention halls with stream numbers doubling every time.

Unironically this. There's literally thousands of ecelebs, how the fuck am I supposed to know this random ass one?

did I just land in a parallel universe where /fit/ doesn't exist

What the fuck?

Yes check it out at the hospital.

He had been using roads and adderal/stims for years, of course he die young.

fucking zoomers get off my board

twitch.tv/day9tv
dafellas

there's literally nothing gay about being able to appreciate the male physique

fuck sc2 era was so v
comfy. do many eceleb good talents not like today even husky wasnt a fag.

>Hurry up and give money to have someone sit five feet from you and listen goy!
No thanks shill.

Attached: 1563669052784.jpg (680x655, 51K)

oh shit

more like Intheground

F
He was a good man.
I swear to god if Sean dies next I will be so mad.

I remember how much hate he got when he first started.

Oh shit *shuffling music starts to fade in*

What is it about age 33?

jesus died approximately at that age desu senpai

Jesus Christ man, I don't think I've ever seem him like this. RIP in Peace Geoff, you will be missed.

watching SC2 events with Yea Forums was peak esports kino

Etika was literally /Ourguy/ you zoomer.

Attached: 1561502604071.png (659x205, 17K)

She divorced him? I didn't know at all.

tfw got diagnosed with PTSD years ago and have been going to therapy the whole time but just keep getting worse

He was the exact same when blogposting, he hasn't even realized it yet.

Man he's fucked up

The sad thing is there's so many retarded, pencil neck fagboys who never lifted a weight in their life or natty4lyfe in-denial losers who thing this guy was a natural, 4pl benching person. He died from an infected abscess which is due to needle injections. Guy juiced, didn't care about hygiene and died. The end.

Attached: 1528876346863.jpg (428x426, 104K)

Probably had something to do with spending his entire youth playing a worthless game instead of leaving his house, studying anything of worth, and thinking that wild, nonsensical hypotheticals win "debates".
>flooding a 1st world country with 3rd worlders will absolutely increase everyone's overall quality of life, it's just logical, bro

3 years after society expects you to have made it is usually when a man's will breaks

I feel this one. Incontrol was an e-celeb but he cared more about the community than his own personal fame or anything like that and seemed like a genuinely nice person instead of a vapid piece of shit like a lot of e-celebs

Therapy is just an expensive meme designed to suck all the money from you.

Incontrol is replaceable lol, fucking cope, sheep

fpbp

reminder that after TB died and genna had a massive crowdfunding campaign to support his family, she dumped her kid with her parents and fucked off to live in korea.

incontrol was the biggest cunt in the entire community. fuck him.

Meanwhile, the rest of Yea Forums was mocking you kpop obsessed faggots and wanted you to stop flooding the board.

Not to mention that he was a good 40k fag.

but he was our cunt

>iNcontroL is dead at 33
More like 330

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

My inner /pol/ wants to believe it's a jewish scam. Reality is that this shit is impossible to deal with without professional help though.

what does that have to do with anything

even if you thought he was a massively abraisive meathead, he was a massively abraisive meathead that a lot of us had a decade old connection to, even if 90% of that relationship consisted of calling him burger man and laughing when he puffed himself up only to lose literally every game in the tournament he himself was hosting.

it's just another old thread connecting us to this gay earth being snipped away, and everything new is shite.

>471356695
>only bich niggas take the easy way out
>BASED he's /ourguy/
>an heroes
maybe you should follow his lead

he's a pretty smart guy. Had a scholarship to study theoretical physics, and now returned to uni to get a phd in it. Very unlikely he'd be conservative and almost impossible to be /pol/

Probably the fact she's trying to do what he'd want her to do upsetting someone on the Internet.

kek

>tfw 18 and can feel that feel starting

Attached: tiresome5.png (803x655, 404K)

>His doctor told him to cut out trans fats and ramp up cardio
lmao this user was at the doctor's office with incontrol. Stop larping faggot you know nothing about what happened. Stop spewing bullshit you fucking retard.
>inb4 just watch his vods
motherfucker is a doctor at a distance now, based retard

who?

>tfw just turned 30
3 years and 10 months until you're as old as incotnrol AND totalbiscuit when they died
make sure to get your stuff in order

>etika gets a stick
>he doesn't
sad!

hear hear

i went to a few therapists, and you essentially have to be a weak minded numpty who wants to believe in bullshit for it to work. it's like hypnosis like that, you have to be able to believe this person really knows what they're doing. if you can't avoid questioning it, it doesn't work at all.

no wonder it's so big in america.

youtu.be/Cfa-QD9DUig

rip

>Very unlikely he'd be conservative
lol. A lot of highly intelligent people would be boxed into conservatism or classical liberalism. Not the type you see on pol/ or trumpism, but they are often pragmatic and see the use of people like Trump. People like Thiel. Plenty of these people in PhD programs, but they don't like to create waves because the academy is a shit show.

>LifesAGlitchTV
oh fuck

Attached: Press Esc.jpg (175x345, 13K)

>like a genuinely nice person
He wasn't, you tedious redditor.

fpbp,you cared enough to reply.

This and true. Everyone that's not a redditor and has listened to him knew what a cunt he was.

wtf

Man you didn't know the people in the community very well then.
And some pretty morally disgusting stuff wen on too.

Pathetic post. You haven't lived enough at 18 to even begin to know who you are just yet, go make "man I feel SO old" in 7 years at the bare minimum

nu-Yea Forums

Boogie died?!

fuck man

Attached: day9.jpg (1150x783, 70K)

>ONLY way to get infected abscess is from needle injections
t. Dr. Shitforbrains MD

>classical liberalism

Lol.

Anyway there was a pew study that showed that people holding/working towards a post graduate degree are twice as likely to be liberal.

imagine the amount of donations coming in

fuck. dude. remember the sc1 remastered stream. dax9, tastosis, idra, geoff... its so sad.

>Ice Poseidon
pls take him next

heaven doesn't exist

>t. 90 IQ leftist that wants to feel smart

Attached: sadge.png (518x934, 121K)

if you're 18, you already missed out on everything good. suicide is irrelevant since you live a BLEEP BLOOP LIKE/SUBSCRIBE soulless pastiche of an existence anyway.

I have always not liked day9 but atleast the dude is real.

whatsvwrong with ice? he is a typical Yea Forums autists that scream in public do autistic stuff except he gets rich.

>more of this narcissistic bs

Attached: sadge (2).png (856x1015, 136K)

Neither deserve a sticky. Ecelebs aren't vidya.

It's pretty much the most common way, user. Knowing he pins Test makes it seem likely.

this. considering his age and workout regimen. he was on gear and he fucked up.

This guy cries all the time. He does it for attention.

>Skin abscesses are common and have become more common in recent years.[1] Risk factors include intravenous drug use, with rates reported as high as 65% among users.

wow people who identify with political groups are dumb as fuck lmao

day9's never sold out bro

You republicans are so fucking stupid it boggles my mind. You take a single (1) ONE study and try to spin it as fact. You're ridiculous. You're a joke. Have sex, incel.

Based centrist

So just fucking kill yourself then you bitch

>and almost impossible to be /pol/
Everyone with an IQ above 120 is racist, brainlet. If you have a brain, it's very obvious that the races and genders aren't the same.

That's solely verbal intelligence and not any other aspect of IQ or degree level. Its also from 2014. Heres the pew research last year (people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups). The disparity in education and party affiliation has been splitting hard in the past several years

Plenty of other studies showing republican party is alienating scientists hard.

>verbal intelligence
KEK
Kikes have to justify their nepotism with verbal, women their inferiority with emotional, meanwhile european men not infused with S O Y just have straight intelligence, the glorious g.

Seeing him soon. Terminal intestine failure and malfunctioning spleen. Death ain't that bad. Everybody goes there.

all the clever people i know turn out to be right wing once i get to know them.

Attached: 1563760107342.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

>he is a typical Yea Forums autists
No he's not, Yea Forums isn't nearly that retarded

Do you also experience cold sweat or irregular heart beats sometimes? If yes, you should go see a doctor, alternatively you can do some light cardio, which will definitely do you some good.

You're a joke of a person. You're really insecure about your 90 IQ, huh?

sorry to hear that user
godspeed

>The disparity in education and party affiliation has been splitting hard in the past several years
>but also campus brainwashing isn't real
>even though it literally shows up in the news all the time

tell him he's fat for me

>unironically still having faith in the modern American political system and it's two-party "democracy"
have intercourse

>Everybody goes there.
Only until efficient prosthetics becomes available. See you in Hell, anyway.

There's only one aspect of IQ, you idiot: General IQ. If you're good at one thing, you're gonna be good at all the others.
>muh scientists and pew propaganda
Scientists aren't the only clever people in the country.

>I agree with them so they must be clever!
Moron.

its an act

Has anyone here ever talked about how this is Anna Prosser's husband? I think

who

don't give a fuck

Check this 27.

He got tons of jobs before streaming. Jobs that gave him the funds to own a house

Imagine being this much of deranged loon. Take your meds.

Don't

Attached: andre no.gif (267x200, 2.17M)

I DONT CARE, IF PROJARED MEME BULLSHIT ISNT ALLOWED NONE OF IT IS.

VIDEO

GAMES

Sorry to hear, mate. Do something fun with your last time on the planet.

they got divorced LMAO

>Another fat, greasy communist dead

WHOOOOOOO CARESSSSSS

Attached: 1481012584857.png (330x319, 178K)

who is anna with now?

>all this unironic cuckposting
lmao

he was a carpet cleaner who dropped out of music school lamo

>saying this shit on an anonymous imageboard

No wonder she didn't feel bad on her twitter, thanks user I don't keep up with this

I forgot about them for years after it seemed like Jeff went hard into Diablo III and League of Legends, it was a (rather uncomfortable) trip down memory lane seeing what they were up to these days. It seems like the channel is nothing but podcasts, Jeff is doing variety, crypto, and real estate to pay the bills, and I don't even know what Adam is doing solo. I didn't think it was possible for them to fall off so hard, like other SC2 personalities they were huge in their heyday and now they're kinda just no one in the modern internet content creation paradigm where random mid-level streamers are easily clearing those old SC2 peaks. I usually feel like I can go with the flow with the way the internet develops, but thinking back to shit like watching LagTV in like 2012 really starts to make the modern internet feel alien and weird.

I don't doubt that, but the if one segments by field the result will be much different. Also liberal is poorly defined in those surveys which is why I brought up classical liberalism.

Usually those surveys ask proxy questions which bias the results (eg. do you believe that everyone should have access to healthcare instead of do you believe healthcare is right for all and the cost should be socialized). There are definitely a lot of leftists in the academy, especially outside the sciences and professional fields. Though there are also a lot of people that hold views that strongly support negative liberty but not so much with positive liberty that are counted as liberal in these surveys. Current polarization of politics means that many of those people who fall into the 'liberal' camp will likely be grouped into conservative side in the near future because of their lack of support for various entitlement based upon concepts of privilege.

Attached: OIUye.jpg (1200x762, 234K)

the oblivion of nonexistence is heaven to many

It only gets worse.

Not quite yet but his reputation has gone down the toilet, he's threatening suicide basically every week every time he fucks up and gets grilled for it, his weight has stagnated for like 9 months, and he more or less admitted he has no intention of losing any more weight because he likes being lazy and eating. I don't give him long.

>boogie is still alive

what went wrong?

He should have gone keto.

He worked in a casino before that as a blackjack dealer

>can't even have a RIP thread without polposting

>deathly afraid of this type of shit.
>decided to be proactive
>got everything checked out.
>all normal and healthy.

It was well worth the $1k to remove shitloads of stress and "what if", and I even had a finger up my ass.

Also pro-tip, to skip the emergency waiting room, say anything about your heart/breathing/head, you cut the line, especially with Heart and breathing.

you don't need to be a centrist to see that making some arbitrary definition of a political alignment a part of you as an individual is retarded

My entire post was about how knowing the person who died affects you, you dumb faggot. Learn how to fucking comprehend what you're reading.

You get rid of all the blue side, and civilisation not only continues but improves.
You get rid of the red side, and it's all over.

god i would trade him from incontrol any day

>Terminal intestine failure and malfunctioning spleen.
How did that happen?

Last year?

Give me a rundown on this guy

Based engineers.

i am 15 years old: the post

>No hedge funs
>No banking
>no venture capital
lmao good luck with your country-wrecking recession

he looks unhealthy so no shock there.

>You should care, there are a lot of bummed people, people you may know.
You contradict yourself you retarded dick-sucking nigger
stop obsessing over literally who tier e-celebs

Says the name fag.

Who will be next?

?
The jews are the ones responsible for the recessions in the first place, killing them all ( "removing the blue side" ) would stabilise society due to the removal of the subversive, revolutionnary cancer.

follow your e-celeb, faggot

AYO HOL UP HOL UP-
*snorts salt*
SO U BE SAYIN-
*eats 2 cheeseburgers*
HOL UP AYY AYY SO U BE SAYIN-
*puts on squat suit*
AYOOOOOOO UUUUUHHH-
*gasps for breath*
U BE SAYIN DAT-
*inserts squat plug*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN DAT-
*suffers minor heart attack*
DAT WE WUZ SOME FINNA-
*slips spinal disk*
AYOO SO U BE SAYIN-
*breaks scale*
YOU BE SAYIN DAT WE WUZ-
*wears away cartilage*
DAT WE WUZ-
*levitates above bench to reduce ROM*
DAT WE WUZ HEALTH AND FITNESS AND SHIET?
*falls on floor exhausted*

Ahh why yes, the fat but 'totally not unhealthy' power lifter

Attached: 1499952993171.gif (320x180, 1.83M)

SC2 pro player, coach, and caster. One of the pillars of the NA starcraft community. Had been doing a weekly podcast for like 2 years aswell.

nick tasteless plot

nah
>NA starcraft community
lol

I'm fat and yeah, fuck us. No self control. Literally our OWN fault. I fucking hate myself.

Where are my sc2 oldfags?

>tfw feel my heartbeat going absolutely wild from time to time
It's all goodl

This is true. I tell myself every day to eat less, but it's too hard. t. obese dude

when you're fat and don't work out you tend to accumulate water in your legs
which in turn causes your skin to develop rashes and shit really easily
and these will turn into septic shit if you're not hygienic

he probably had surgery to remove and abscess or something that his fat legs spawned

>imagine the thousands of sloots with their hapa babies at the funeral

>Went on TB's wife's podcast a couple weeks ago
>Suddenly dies out of the blue

Bros... is the TB curse real?

Attached: BiscuitCurse.png (624x386, 55K)

water-woo the chingchong cheat central school, wasif khan is a brampton piece of trash

get cancer

neat

So is there actually any news as to why he died? Also RIP

and die

youtube.com/watch?v=9iSb5-X_2do

I remember those posts about him ordering like $100 worth of food, plus a diet coke quite fondly.

>tasteless use to be so handsome
>now he is just a fat slob

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums
I am genuinely curious

Attached: A ded smash player.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>/s

Please go

fat cope

RIP.
He was a good person. I am sad.

>One faggot nigger literally who e-celeb got a sticky for dying so lets give all the faggot niggger literally who e-celeb faggots stickies for dying.

No coincidence since they rolled out 5G users are dropping off like flies from suicidal depression and disease.

>28 and already know people from my childhood who are no longer alive.

Attached: 1560978930218.jpg (600x500, 68K)

I think you're a faggot

>RollPlay
Came to post about this.
He made that series so entertaining with Vincent Longborn I haven't been able to watch other D&D streams since.

Played starcraft 1 when it was in beta, then played starcraft, broodwar and starcraft 2 after that and since then.
Strongfat, more on the fat side in the past, but always strong.
Epic debater, manipulative, shill. Edgy but the line of how edgy you can be according to him is how edgy he is. A bit of a bully.
Very funny.
He was a "pro" in broodwar and sc2, but compared to other pros he sucked. Foreigners have always been irrelevant in broodwar, and during the early days of sc2 they were also kinda irrelevant. He talked big and then always lost 0-3.
He started becoming a variety streamer as sc2 became a deader game, but kept one foot in the door and came back as it got a resurgance.
In ca 2013 he started Rollplay with jp which turned into a real big thing with lots of different shows.

Kind of fake. For example during a rollplay show he talked about the prequels as if they were good movies and was surprised when people called them shit, later on during another podcast he assumed the "correct position" that they are terrible movies.
He was pretty thin skinned, craved attention.

Over the years he did various podcasts, "state of the game" back in the day, but until his death he did "the Pylon show" with Artosis, Artosis is also a big starcraft personality, but more into broodwar than sc2, while incontrol mostly cared about sc2, but incontrol was good at broodwar.

Nah I just think he went batshit crazy because he gambled on Crypto and fucked up. He had no way to recoup since gambling on stream doesn't warrent him any further donations from anyone.
Since he got poorer and poorer. He goes crazy for publicity stunt and ironically he didn't want any help and just want to off himself.

Attached: Pop up 2.jpg (543x706, 154K)

How did he die? Its always surprising how fast&young people die at my age.

btw.
>sitting
>smoking
>drugs
>no sleep
>shitty eating habits
>no social life
>stress

is pretty bad for you.

must be how angry joe felt when the pedo died

what about doing only 3/7 of those things?

>tfw you will die of loneliness

I really liked Koibu as a dm, his world feels more real than other dms, even though Stephen has very expressive characters, and Adam paints a really nice picture.

And incontrol had just started in a new d&d show that koibu dm'ed.

Vincent and Victarian were great.

>lose touch with one of my high school buddies
>watching the local news
>they identified his remains found in the woods

Attached: 1559645744557.png (894x773, 43K)

Attached: 1549621565553.png (1920x800, 751K)

fucking zoomers don't know who "not Incontrol of his cholesterol" is

fuck this boards, also him and 2GD were the god casting duo

If you haven't yet watch anything where Steven Lumpkin is DM. He isn't on the RollPlay crew any longer (I think JP fired him over salary) but he is the best DM I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Mr. NoLongeRiNcontroLanymorE
Lol

The extended series was great
youtube.com/watch?v=2JmmVTVKvtk

Watch some MathasGames.

Incontrol is literally always cool and funny. The guy made us all happier. A shame he died, Homestory cup won't be the same. They'll definitely have a montage or something.

No.

Let's hope they don't try to sticky this literal who.

This, but also the starcraft 1 days back in 2006/2007

get the fuck out zoomer this is /scv/ turf

This is hands down the #2 moment of Incontrol, the best is this.

>Weird jewy grasshopper toad thing.

>a guy i knew was about too get married and his girl was even pregnant with his child
>dies of a heart failure in his sleep

Attached: 1562077237940.gif (426x214, 1.82M)

>the 2nd greatest english commentator in Korea

You can't show me that man, Day9 was so fun back in his prime Starcraft 2 streaming days. I haven't touched the game in years but every time I see him I'm compelled to fire it up and start laddering. Super emotional guy like him can't be taking this well

Attached: 1561110114895.png (299x390, 56K)

did i miss it

I wonder how will she use this event to beg for money. I bet her savings are running out, and she needsd more cuck money to fund her lifestyle.

>one of his best friends died tragically
>crying

Yeah bro he just wants attention.

Attached: We esports now.jpg (793x445, 92K)

has artosis said anything yet

>An autopsy after Geoff Robinson’s death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.
>This same autopsy performed after Robinson’s death purportedly revealed that the StarCraft II caster’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.
>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.
>A former close friend of Robinson’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.

Attached: iNcontinenT.jpg (780x438, 29K)

wait what?

wow
rotterdam looks like THAT?

He's still compiling the information.

He's good. Many of his players are often shit but he's good.

>best friend
Doubt he spoke to the guy more than once a year.

I'll never not laugh at this copypasta

Attached: 1323956337576.png (199x200, 34K)

>unpowered incontrol holding a broken pylon while artosis tries to give him his

kek

baited

HAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT THINKING HES GETTING SOMEWHERE IN HIS LIFE

LMAO GET REAL, THERE IS NO REAL GOALS IN LIFE, PEOPLE ARE LIARS WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE GOALS, EVERYONE IS FULL OF COPE COPE COPE COPE

they're highschool friends and in the same business, so it probably happened pretty often

(You)

Dude on the right, on stage, is Apollo, not based Rotti. Though Apollo is also based.

Sauce?

none of these people died, based brainlet

wheres the quick rundown on his wife leaving him

youtube.com/watch?v=EqzTMosxnlM&ab_channel=AlexRook

From a couple of years ago

meant one of the shirtless guys, a joke about people obsessing about getting rotterdam shirtless

>sc2 dies
>highschool droput FatControl doesn't really make a living streaming role playing games to 300 people
>Former beauty queen girl decides she deserves better
She was betting on sc2 becoming really big. It didn't.

this is really spooky

Didn't really age well, did it?

aged even better

Is there any news about the cause of death? I have this weird feeling he an hero'd. In his latest casts he looked really miserable, like he didnt wanted to be there.

But they married years after SC2 died.

entirely related to a recent medical issue
started 3 weeks ago, surgery and stuff, infection

He was still sad from losing his wife, but he was doing a lot better. Eating better, working out more.

holy shit what a faggot

C'mon mods, we need a sticky for this amazing gamer. He did so much for video games and was a pillar of our community.

Attached: sticky.jpg (2000x2790, 479K)

it was a blast making fun of the guy in sc2 threads but he was also funny as hell on sotg and other stuff
pretty sad to find out his wife left him as well when I read about his death

F
At least he got a last hurrah at the holiday bash

All life is precious my friend ...

Also mfw I am also 33 ...

Attached: 1409884857054s.jpg (250x181, 5K)

33 years old and how many months user!?

What kind of retard passes out and dies. Just go outside and drink some water.

So how did he die?

Try 38

Attached: 1560013619749.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Totalbiscuit lived 12374 days
Incontrol lived 12365 days

what do those cards mean

Attached: p.png (244x414, 239K)

nobody knows. family hasn't anything yet.

26 here too and stopped giving much of a fuck after thinking about it

>difference is 9 days

Geoff had been a miserable mood killer in all his last WCS event casts, I think he just stopped caring about anything after the divorce. SC2, his health, whatever. I think it can all be traced back to his last notable tournament appearance in an MLG where he bombed out in the group stage without winning a single map. People never respected him as a caster because of his attitude and results as a player.

Attached: 1562201304022.jpg (1198x800, 147K)

>need

that pic lol
the more you deal with the real, physical world the more conservative you are

Motherfucker

Was this towards the end? TB looks emaciated from the cancer.

why'd you post idra's reddit?

Not that guy, but it's funny.

33 years and 8 months

>Reality is that this shit is impossible to deal with without professional help though.
The difference is whether you get (((professional))) help or professional help.

just hold on for 3 months and you beat the high score of incontrol and tb

chaos is a ladder

I'll try user...I'll try

Artosis death when?

>hasn't said anything on twitter since geoff died
maybe he died too

Come on man... This guy will never die.
He is the embodiment of the true nerd spirit.
Love`im.

Attached: 1551787509957.png (317x289, 150K)

To name a couple. Etika INcontrol and others.
Do you feel happy, indifferent, sad or mad that people are dying either by self-inflicted suicide, diseases, health complications, and shootings?
I am making a Google Survey regarding this.
Tell me your thoughts Yea Forums

Should speedrunners suffer the same fate? Y/N?

Attached: Manny.png (680x378, 195K)

Artosis won't die but when GSL loses popularity he'll be decommission.

Would his death be a bigger deal than incholesterol?

useless survey

Growing an attachment to streamers is kind of pointless.

Go away Cosmo.

100%. I would honestly cry

would the state help his widowed wife care for half white babies?

Is that TB? He looks so damn skinny.

17 more responces in the survey and I will share the results.

cancer gets us all. even if they figure out how to stop aging and cancer, it will likely be only for the omega rich. and even if it won't be, we'll all be old and gay by the time they figure it out, so eternal life will be sucky

For me personally yes.

I'm not sure in general though.
Artosis is the better caster, but he's not "alpha" the way geoff was so he didn't have as broad of an appeal.
Tastosis is the gold standard of starcraft casting, but in recent years I think maybe incontrol and those other guys were pulling more views than them.

Wtf bros? It was his turn

Attached: wings.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

looks like qxc had the last laugh

Did they fight or something?

Came here to post this
I remember watching the behind the scenes vids of him fucking around with the other contestants and having fun.
Despite his persona I think he was one of the good ones.
GG, Geoff

I went through a lot of this shit years ago, like actual documented and serious mental illness.

my (((psychiatrist))) (note, not a PSYCHOLOGIST who are worthless shit) was the best vs all the non jews I had. I know theres this stigma of mental health care, (((them))), and etc... but he was all business and no bullshit and truly helped me.

NEVER EVER take ANY mental health advice or meds from ANY DOCTOR OR PSYCHOLOGIST, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You sadly gotta spend the money and time on a psychiatrist. Therapy is also amazing, I suggest men get a female one and females get a male therapist, psychiatrist go with who is the best.

his ass

Reminder he was a based chad who calmly btfo'd trolls who came on his stream
youtube.com/watch?v=yebTL-RxpM8

JIDF please go.
People are mourning here.

Attached: 1547608691997.jpg (717x880, 200K)

I always had a bad feeling it would be artosis. Like when you look at his pictures he just looks like that guy that's gone and is missed

And nothing of value was lost

>based chad
Whining about pronouns isn't something a chad does user

>That cast of Larva playing with his toes

Attached: 1539711338073.png (1000x1000, 965K)

Nah this is headcanon.

not for incels it doesn't

>mookfr
sup Anis

Attached: 1558051487819.png (534x627, 154K)

iNCholesterol

>Incontrol is literally always cool and funny.
Leave reddit. Incontrol was an unfunny loser who appealed to redditors like you with his cringe humor. If he wasn't an old boi he would be a literal who.

holy fuck btfo, that guy probably killed himself afterwards

>dead at 33

God I wish that's me soon

>incontrol was actually killed by a fungal infection

Attached: larva_foot.jpg (1569x875, 189K)

wtf he was the least reddit of starcraft

yeah because the more likely you are to be uneducated in those fields. coal miners and car dealers aren't exactly the highest IQ people.

nah, I did a MSc in Condensed Matter Physics

JP didn't fire him over salary he split because at the time steven he was game deving full time (didn't go well). He wanted someone who could put together shows full time with him so adam was an obvious choice. I wish he would bring on old people for one-shots and stuff though.

Oh wait. Are you American?

check
also F

Imagine unironically dying lmao what a loser

>one-shots
They did one with TB not long before he died. Turned out pretty good IMO.

Is this a real type a person

There's 20 year olds bagging groceries that are jealous stalkers of e-celebs

>stumbled upon a high school acquaintance's social media profile
>they're a tranny now

Attached: naw.jpg (1080x797, 60K)

This ones a bit of a mindfuck. I remember loving sc2 in 2011 and watching him on state of the game. Envied the guy with a hot wife and being able to live at the eg house besides not really competing.

Now i learn anna left him and hes dead.

Big F he was a funny guy

the 40k campaign with them both was still the best for me. it introduced me to a lot of people I followed later. they stopped because of TBs health and it just went into eternal hiatus. makes me sad thinking about the people that should be together and healthy right now.

>implying he didn't do it ironically just so i could correct your dumbass post
get trolled from beyond the grave, retard

where was this pasta from?

>etika dies
>everyone change their pfp for his logo and make fanarts
>iNcontroL dies
>nobody bats an eye
betcha they will be making tributes if he was black

Yeah, the campaign was great. I was always salty that they spent time on things I saw as useless shit (which got them loads of money) instead of finishing the campaign.

oh fuck off
etika fans are probably way younger than incontrol fans

Attached: 1368062594230.jpg (4996x1564, 1.27M)

yeah, hard to learn the truth

>/s

Attached: 1563762520259.jpg (201x240, 6K)

twitter.com/iNcontroLTV/status/1153484240199258112

A pulmonary embolism. Acquired from being fat and extremely immobile. Impressive that he could get that in his 30s.

i don't know him so i'm not hurt but nobody deserves to die that young.

ah damn...RIP. Reminder to stand up and stretch once in a while.

If he is dead why is he tweeting?

Attached: 1560299150743.png (743x416, 731K)

welcome to the clown world

Lmao 6 pooled gg

Pulmonary Embolism.
Fuck those niggers saying it was an infection from needle use

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (597x709, 279K)

Canadian

Good riddance. He looks like an incel and most likely was one.

how does a clot travel from the legs to the lungs

twitter allows ghosts to tweet for a few days after they've passed

makes it easier for everyone involved

Through the blood stream

circulatory system

damn... my dad had calcified arteries... then he went vegan and reversed the effects

>He was with friends
This makes me wonder who he was with when he just dropped dead, that shit would be tragic. Hanging out one second then your friend just fucking keels over and dies. Fuck, man.

Didn't even die and were already replaced.

That is a yes then.

reminder that you are also going to die some day

I'm seriously wondering what a vegan shill has been doing in this thread.

i got plans to get revived 1000 years in the future

just making more people aware of being able to reverse the effects

>reminder that i need to breathe air to live
whoaaaa user you're blowing my mind

>This makes me wonder who he was with when he just dropped dead
Probably TB was floating around.

Attached: nervous.png (833x844, 226K)

Attached: tism.jpg (400x939, 79K)

how do you know that

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.12M)