Would you want to see a spinoff young ciri game by CDprojekt?

Would you want to see a spinoff young ciri game by CDprojekt?

Attached: 1563808165946.png (380x430, 331K)

Maybe.

Attached: 1563810570806.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

>ywn

WHY DON'T GIRLS DO THIS TO ME

Is this physique achievable natty?

Attached: AAAAAAAA.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

this gay nigga probably doesnt even fuck and is loyal to his gf. If I was a gigachad I would fuck literally every girl

>if i had ability to consume more pleasure i would consume more pleasure

Cringe. You'll never be a man.

and then get metoo'd shortly and lose everything

Chads don't get metooed

anyone can be metoo'd, especially if there's a financial/victimization incentive. literally only dead broke chads are safe in this respect, but you can't maintain the chad physique if you are broke, so therefore no chads are safe.

Attached: wc.png (412x376, 88K)

He talks about being afraid of metooed when it comes to flirting, even chads can't escape it.

why even wake up when you know that people like cavill exist and you basically will never be them

>gigachad
he's a roided up wowfag

Yes but it took me 6 years of 4 times a week 1.5 hours at the gym following a strict regiment and only having a single day a month where I ate shit instead of my specialized diet. I stopped working out for 2 months for holiday and I lost about 1 year of progress due to it as well so it's high maintenance.

Do I get female attention? Absolutely and people are nicer to me and I have more success at work. So I see it as an investment. But man you will want to kill yourself sometimes.

Going on a tren cycle only gives you about 3-5x the gains you would have in that month so it's not a superpower either I'd say it would take an average dude 1.5-2 years on steroids to get that physique instead of 6 years natty. But you'd get acne, ugly veins and manboobs as well.

Good to know, Yea Forums is a few injections away from looking like a Chad.

Why do I even bother living this life...

Attached: 2c.jpg (681x682, 205K)

You think if Henry had continued looking at her, she would have kissed him after that second look?

>working your ass off just to have shallow whores be nice to you
yikes

As he's sitting there absolutely, how you see them in the movie no.

I started working out because I was fat and my doctor recommended it to me. It became part of my routine from then on. It gives a massive boost in how people treat you and I'm always put on manager positions at my job because my physique is perceived as dependable which is just psychological of course.

I think purely financially it's worth the time investment but the added respect of people and appreciation of women are nice side-effects.

>you will never be british
It's not fair. Instead I was cursed a beige obese amerifat with a mutilated penis.

Attached: 1546186220292.png (500x470, 20K)

he looks more jacked sitting there than he did in superman

It's not hard. I only did bodyweight exercises, like pushups and situps and was on an onion juice diet, trying to get toned for summer but I accidentally got too muscular. At my peak I was similar size to Caville. It's why I advise women to never lift weights because it's easy to get too bulky accidentally and look gross.

obsessed

no

you were on a JUICE diet alright haha

>

Attached: 984898-656-302.jpg (656x302, 32K)

:(

>spinoff canon to the books
>spend half of the game getting bosses around and lost in a desert with a unicorn

Meh

Nobody:
Not one person:
NOt a single living or dead human in the history of human race:

Yea Forums:I wAnna rApE tHiS 17 yeaR oLd cHilD

what's wrong with you man why do you wanna rape

Ciri kills way more people than Geralt in the books. She literally spends years riding with a bandit gang killing people and having lesbian sex. Sign me up for the game based on this narrative.

GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAAMIT!!! HENRY WHHYYYYYYY!!!!!?

that's some cringy ass writing, I thought sapkowski was supposed to be a good writer

t. goblin jew race

>get tossed into Bonhart's sex dungeon half way through the game

The books turn to shit the moment ciri's individual arc begins, so book 5 or 6 iirc

>If you're loyal, you're gay!

Nigger speak

Attached: 1563747303114.jpg (960x960, 30K)

he's really bad at writing female characters, overall his work is still a healthy cut above other fantasy writing

>you will never in your entire life experience this

Good thing I have given up on life and lay down and rot every day now.

Attached: 1563746503080.jpg (960x717, 53K)

The quality does drop off, but it's still pretty funny that there are multiple chapters devoted to Geralt basically whinging like a bitch while everyone else makes fun of him

Not really

He's wearing loose fitting clothes so you can't really see any definition. What you see in movies or in fighting matches isn't realistic. It's achievable, but not for long.

bullshit LARPing fag, you don't just get "too muscular" on accident. Bodyweight exercises alone will only make you toned unless you're doing crazy intense shit

>I will never experience this.

Attached: 1562708803786.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

Based retard.

Sure, that’d be pretty awesome actually

You should read about the effort Hugh Jackman goes (And likely all muscular actors) through before shooting a scene with visible/defined muscles
They're all well built, but they don't look like greek gods in every day life

this is a legit 10/10 casting choice
too bad the rest of the cast is atrocious

cavill can make it work and I'm fine with yen after seeing the teaser

calanthe, renfri, cahir and dandelion look solid too but the rest are pretty meh

>triss

Attached: guuJ7dL.jpg (2672x1640, 1013K)

Start working out stop going on your fucking computer, laptop,phone for atleast a month, eat healthy, if you dont have friends plan a trip to some asian country where there are more backpackers and I will 100% promise you you will get laid and have multiple girls look at you this way. It takes only six fucking months, start now and by february you will have gotten laid. Get your fucking act together and stop being a little fucking bitch.

The average woman would struggle to the point of futility to develop an over-muscular physique, due to low testosterone. Some women can, obviously, but women don't generally have to fear it and they absolutely should lift weights.

All the fucking weak bitches in this thread kill yourself right fucking now or start believing in yourself goddamn you are some pathetic parasites, get fucking real. Everyone literally every one of you have it in yourself to be what you want you want to be just stop being fucking lazy and work for what you want goddamn you are little bitches why dont you just start your hormone treatment and become a subhuman tranny if this is all the "man" you have in you fuck

what's a trip to an asian country gonna do?

women with muscles/abs look absolutely disgusting

asian women have lower standards

the body yes, the face no, and she is blushing for looking at his face, so deal with it

You will meet girls that travel too, probably easy not all of them but if you are not a retard or not an asshole you will spend time with them and probably will travel with them. And also fuck if that wasn't obvious already. It is ridiculous the amount of retard chads do these trips too and girls know, if there is even one guy that is smarter than average, which honestly maybe my bad, I think all of you are, you will be able to talk yourself into a trip with them and fuck every fucking day and night. I was an ugly pizza faced skinny fuck but through talking and opening up I have fucked the hottest women I ever will fuck just by being nice. Not even fucking joking, it is insane the amount pussy is available while traveling. Just stay away from locals, try and talk to others who are traveling, always something to talk about, where youve been, where you wanna go etc I mean come on. You are not retards, just try and have fun, it helps if you're not ugly but I fucking am ugly and even I have gotten the best pussy in my fucking life because I stayed sober during parties and selected the right kind of girl.

tldr
Its fucking easy if youre not retarded. Just travel.

>I have gotten the best pussy in my fucking life because I stayed sober during parties and selected the right kind of girl.
the passed out one?

lest be honest Yea Forums, what race Shani will be

Honestly no, the only other person that wasn't blackout drunk. You can fucking tell.

Stop being bitter maybe that will help you.

Maybe he has really bad facial aesthetics, like legit ugly.

There are zero photos of me from 16 to 23 because of how pigfaced ugly I was but I did still lose my virginity to a chilean fucking godess when I was 22 because I wasn't a drunk fucking retard while traveling. I am being serious and just want to give personal experience as advice.

>redhead
black like all the rest

>he cant make a girl look at him look at him like this at least once

Come one bros. It isn't that hard.

Protip: It has almost nothing to do with lifting (obviously dont be fat lard ass).

>tfw all those girls weigh twice as much as I do

>not being down with the thiccness

>black
thats a weird way to say nigger user

>being a fat chaser

there are black people and then there are niggers

>not being a chubby lover

I'm ok with chubby but not fat

So am I brother, you insulted me being a fat chaser, fuck you

but I bet you call fat girls chubby, you strike me as that type of loser

Why are you so insulting, I fucking am disgusted by fat chicks, there literally is no reason for you to make that assumption?? I like me some thicc thighs but that's fucking it, fuck you again, goddamn you are one difficult asshole, I try to be nice.

Jesus christ that jaw profile gets me wet

I think that's just the gonorrhea

that dude said the girls are twice his weight and you called it thiccness lol

Not after how boring w3 was

Attached: 2C66A6CE-A9F8-4CC4-A827-976833FF0512.jpg (600x607, 31K)

All I know he's a skinny faggot and probably is.

That's pretty cute.

Fucking retarded
It is just a jaw, I could smash dumbass people like you with a sledgehammer and not feel a thing goddamn I hate your type of people
Kill yourself, your only personality trait is being the way what you'd like to fuck would like you, fucking disgusting.

who would win more pussies if they wanted it so badly?

Attached: aa4987a.jpg (642x883, 180K)

twice the weight of a skinny dude is still fat

I might be but a 150kg woman needs some amazonian proportions to not be a fatty

You have never had sex and you are retarded

I'm sure the guy appreciates the advice, it's just that there's not much to do when you look like Brian Peppers.

You are right though
I did exaggerate to make a fucking point, don't come at me with that jesus christ every fucking word I have to think about ten times before I post, can't you fucking asshole take anything with a grain of salt fuck

Go outside

ok fat chaser

just calm down buddy

Please trust me I was an ugly fuck back then
I still fucked like a champ because I am not a retard and anyone can do it. Seriously, you cannot bitch and moan your way out of being a virgin, no matter the wojak posts or pepe fuck it, stop being a bitch and get what you fucking want.

it's 2:30am, the fuck am I supposed to do out there

No fuck you whore I will rape your pussy all the way up to your fucking mouth if you talk to me again

Your personality is as edgy as his jaw.

I will fucking kill you

Its funny how even the most dumbest of Yea Forumstards can spot the (micro)exprssion of sexual attraction. (another big is playing with her hair/tilting the head)

Guess human beans are really hardwired for this stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 paul ekman - Google-Suche.png (1082x630, 702K)

im a dude, faggot

Apparently wild chimps sees showing teeth as a threat.
But chimps raised in captivity sees it as a sign of affection because of their human handlers.

Jump off the nearest bridge

is it even worth it bros? why wont women notice me

Attached: Heres+without+the+quote+_395729dda93f0ff281812ec84603e63a.jpg (555x555, 22K)

That is one of the reasons why smiling with bared teeth gets uncomfortable for the viewer after 3-4 secs and should be avoided if you want to make social contact with the other person.

Can someone in this thread tell me how to get good at Gwent real quick? It's only reason why I still not finished TW3

because girls only smile to the top 20%. Go look for the statistics if you don't believe me. To women most men are ugly.

tfw you experience this every day

Attached: 1435354535.png (300x297, 158K)

>continues smiling after she looks at him
takes real confidence to do that.

This is why is started working out i have a long way to go but i know ill get there and become the best version of myself

You are such fucking betas
Literally the only thing you need to do is work out

literally doesn't matter, no amount of lifting will undo hairloss and manletitis

>not wanting to stick your dick into a wet pussy

you delete this right fucking now

Attached: 1560719411487.png (601x601, 401K)

>do 5 push ups
>girls don't instantly start chasing me looking for hugs and smooches

wtf

Just fuck off your bitterness and start working on yourself stop being a bitch stop being a faggot and girls will notice it. Fuck you, start working.

Attached: d1e.png (808x805, 313K)

sooo cute! :3

It does take time faggot but if you start today instead of tomorrow or two weeks from now you will get there sooner.

what do I gain from that versus masturbation except the risk of STDs?

Ciri is such an awful character
>duh she can teleport
>time travel
>is lesbian
>has a tattoo
>mcguffin

so would you say that your life is better than when you started?

Fuck that shit, he could have been fucking someone right now if he would start working out earlier.

yeah

but she a cute

I was being a meme shit but I get what you're saying. Working out I think is proven to not only help you physically but mentally as well, so naturally if you feel better you'll have more confidence. Working out for girls though seems useless, all that work just for some chicks

>grey hair

You get to stick your dick in a wet pussy fuck you loser
Start your hormone treatment right now if you do not want to do that.

How did I not try to make that exact point?

>you just know

just seems like a frivolous goal
I have a fleshlight and it's the same thing bro

No object in the world can compare to a girl saying to you "It feels good when you fuck me"

Both in the books and games, I agree.

I am much less attractive than him and there is a woman I know who looks at me like that.
Unfortunately she has a boyfriend.

The dude lives alone has a dog and plays videogames, hes totally gay

not him but i actually hate cringy dialogue like this
gf always say shit like "Breed me" and "fill me up" and "oh yes you're so big" and "i love when you're in me this deep" and stuff like that
cant stand it desu have to like imagine fucking her friends while i bang her

i hate women anyway
thats some ego boost bullshit lol
you're literally wasting your time with females just so u can hear some vapid shit like that and fake orgasms then try to brag to strangers online kk bud great life you have

"It's a process, time's wasting, get to work faggot!" feels weak to me.

have sex
dilate

Again it was an exaggerated example
Nothing compares to the synchronous fucking and moaning of the girl you're with.

>

Attached: 1441666499051.jpg (960x720, 147K)

What the fuck is this? Rocket league? Radical sun some shit? What is this honestly what is this from.

Ok dude have fun jerking off
Literally h

how many cocks has your gf sucked before yours?

too lazy for that. sometimes I do some push ups and run but that's it.

Literally just trying to help you guys to get laid or get what you want or whatever
All I want is to spread happiness and also my cum, I have no hatred towards any of you.