Will we ever see the original build? Do you think it was that bad?

Will we ever see the original build? Do you think it was that bad?

Attached: MetroidPrim4.png (2534x1409, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg51y8DxG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese developers cannot do FPS

. I have a feeling they tried attaching some shitty gimmick to the gameplay like motion controls or touch screen controls, they got the game 80% finished then Nintendo finally stepped in. 10 years ago this scenario would be in reverse.

>western devs should make it.
>Japanese supervisors should give guidance

That how Prime 1 was made, and it ended up more than fine.

is sad that was even brought that up at all
now is going to be another thing for autistic people to screech about or desperate adsense wagecucks to create a billion baseless "what if" videos

Attached: 1553271010947.jpg (1010x810, 150K)

no
yes

>Will we ever see the original build?
no

>Do you think it was that bad?
it was probably ok but lacked polish

No
It was probably as good as Corruption, which isn't good enough

you can be sure as shit gyro will be implemented for aiming

Game informer editor said it was being developed Ubisoft style and a bunch of studios fell behind and the build they had felt badly patched together.

I trust nothing when it comes to nintendo rumors, retards were spreading retro and tanabe weren't on good terms a year back

It was probably a pretty big mess seeing how quickly. I doubt it ever went past a very early alpha stage with just the most basic gameplay elements in place.

Yup that's most likely exactly why they restarted develolment and brought back Retro Studios. I imagine they just gave up and realized they couldn't make a good 1st person game. To be fair though apparently Japs are much more prone to motion sickness and that's a major reason they FPS are rare and not played much there. Doesn't help they mostly play on consoles which often have insanely low FOVs and inconsistent framerates.

>Do you think it was that bad?
Nintendo had no problem releasing Star Fox Zero and Other M, but Prime 4's quality was so bad that they had to get Retro off of what ever they were making to make Prime 4. It must have been really fucking bad.

I hope ideas from the canceled version somehow end up in a new IP. Would love to play that game.

Is there any examples of good Japanese FPS games?

Attached: samus metroid bite.jpg (521x700, 176K)

You'll never get to see any build because they aren't making a metroid prime 4. They told you this shit so you'd buy a switch. Doesn't anyone think its odd the only thing anyone has seen is a logo after all this time?

Resident Evil 7

The wii pointer controls felt pretty nice to me actually

Brahma Force is made by Japs and it actually feels like a prototype Metroid Prime. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg51y8DxG4

Attached: 1636111PALFrontccc-80835-full.jpg (996x1000, 609K)

It must have been truly wretched if the company that had no issues with Other M or Federation Force decided to scrap everything and start over

Weren't those the same rumors that said Sakamoto was going to take over for Tanabe?

God I wish that was true there would have been blood in the streets.