User, you ARE going to protect me, right? I can trust you no matter what, RIGHT?

user, you ARE going to protect me, right? I can trust you no matter what, RIGHT?

Attached: image (1).png (350x350, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leon did nothing wrong, she deserved it

Attached: leon.png (202x246, 88K)

The game that taught Yea Forums the true nature of women

Nah, you’re probably used goods.

STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!

What are you gonna do, sing me a Minecraft parody?

>brought up as the childhood friend sweetheart
>gets killed off immediately
I have to admit the first time, that really threw me.
Worse still, the reason she died was because she wanted to kill somebody else and frame Makoto for it, thus killing everybody else
Just for her attentionwhoring
what a cunt

me? i'm a junko man myself

Attached: __enoshima_junko_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_sheya__56d3fd22663cc60b4d5d2d4047e6ecf4.jpg (2100x3400, 1.1M)

Ok have fun getting stabbed

She's definitely taken lots of CEO cock

Given her line of work and her attention whore tendencies, that should be obvious
Probably in gangbangs with wealthy contractors, high level singers, producers, CEOs, basically anyone with money could snort crack off her stomach

Cunt

Attached: 1505671230345.jpg (1273x885, 120K)

So, Sonia's used goods, right? This has been confirmed?

She probably got raped after being kidnapped or something
Or maybe she just thinks she's no longer a virgin because she broke her hymen with a freaky barbed tentacle dildo or something
Knowing her, both are equally possible

No, she does not understand what being a virgin means because she's a foreign. That's the joke

There's more than just the roller coaster scene. I haven't played v3 yet, but towards the end I recall her making another reference to it. I can't remember it though.
Also, she freaked out when Byakuya said they were monitoring the whole thing, and the two of them got embarrassed. But that's probably /e/.

Neither of them did anything wrong.

Everything is speculation from the translation where it's not clear she has trouble speaking Japanese/English and she says things very wrongly.

for me, it's her sister

Attached: 1562780515487.jpg (478x715, 46K)

she's too autistic to get laid

Attached: 1563329669263.png (680x397, 446K)

Danganronpa VR full game when?

She was pretty obviously going to pull some shit after she had her huge freak out.

>deceives her friend into switching rooms with her so she can commit murder
>was going to pin the crime on him before she even found out the rule about needing to hide your murder

>disarms her
>breaks her wrist
>could just leave it there
>decides to go the extra mile to break into her bathroom and kill her

>chiaki and nagito in the trashcan
You fucking imbecile with your atrocious taste, how do you sleep at night?

>sayaka literally tries to murder everyone
>did nothing wrong
fuck off

the room switch was the real thing that made it obvious, at that point I knew something was up

I love Ibooky!

Attached: ibuki50.jpg (480x665, 75K)

she was probably masturbating, unless gundham canonically fucked her which i doubt

chiaki is just lame muh gamer gurl fanservice, and nagito is in there because of fujuos only. nagito himself is the best character in 2

She definitely does some weird stuff while masturbating, but that doesn't mean she wasnt a virgin. She actually says you need to learn 6 languages and marry her if you want to date her

>so she can commit murder
Not all killing is murder. It was literally kill or be killed.

>could just leave it there
no he couldn't, sayaka literally tried to murder him and she probably would try to do the same if he left her there

it's not just a do or die, if you kill then literally 14 other people die just so you can get away

If he went back into his room and locked his door, there's literally nothing she could do. If Leon talked to everyone else about it the next day, they might've even been able to calm her down.

Attached: fat.png (1000x1185, 315K)

Attached: 1556469090977.png (710x560, 379K)

>you kill someone
>everyone ends up dead but you survive
vs
>someone else kills someone
>everyone ends up dead except them
The only choice to be made is whether you're the one who makes it out alive or not. Everyone else is effectively already dead.

>they might've even been able to calm her down.
they would know sayaka tried to fucking murder leon, everyone would be pissed at her and she would probably try to murder another person again, leon did the right thing by killing that snake

I liked her, but it's too bad she had the worst death in the series.

I actually forgot she died in the middle of the trial for her killer. She was that inconsequential.

Leon did not know this though

She couldn't even kill him before he broke her wrist. About the only person she could've been a danger to at that point was maybe Naegi.

>leon did the right thing by trying to kill everybody else instead of tying her up or some shit like with Nagito in chapter 2

Wait, what?

Have sex, incel.

Attached: het.png (735x724, 729K)

>it's too bad she had the worst death in the series
If her death was bad then Hiyoko's was even worse since she was just tacked on to it, removing her from the story with little fanfare.

thats because sakaya is stupid and decided to try to kill a athletic dude instead of someone like hifumi or chihiro
he didn't know everyone else would die if he killed her and got away with it

I at least remembered that she died since it was shocking for a second person to die for one trial.
I think it's because Ibuki's head was covered. We didn't actually see her dead face.

big fat moo cow.

Attached: 1519790137892.png (230x390, 159K)

Why is Ann Takamaki there?

Attached: 1534959098058.png (356x311, 84K)

I've read a let's play of number 1, dropped 2 in the middle, spoiled myself on everything, and enjoyed the anime while it aired. I cannot for the life of me get into it anymore.

Attached: 1509089071359.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>didn't play the games and enjoyed the anime
bizarro Yea Forums is invading

Your loss

play ultra despair girls, it's great

>sub 50 iq brainlet

>Chihiro is the weakest, frailest person there
>no one even tries to kill him
>the one person who does kill him does it on accident in a fit of autism

Maybe I haven't been noticing, but what's with the recent resurgence of Danganronpa threads?

based

It's specifically because I started playing them a few days ago. Since I'm the protagonist of reality, Yea Forums (once again) feels the need to accommodate my experiences.

I thought it was because some gay youtuber made a video about them, that's how it is in 99% of the cases, but you do you user

Sayaka is hot. I would die for her to escape.

Danganronpa threads pop up several times a week.

I've never played danganronpa but lemme get this straight. The blue haired girl pretends to be buddy-buddy with you, and then wants to switch rooms with you so then she tried to kill the baseball guy because your room was the closest to his but he overcomes her making her plan fail but as you learn through the trail she was gonna murder the baseball guy and then pin the blame on you?

Im going to tell you guys this, and its very important. Makoto is for Komaru only!

Attached: Komaru x Makoto.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Yeah pretty much

But why did she want to switch rooms though

Based and incestpilled

Attached: 6a8c801.png (1807x906, 426K)

To pin the blame on you. She lured the baseball guy to "her" room so they'd find his body in your room

If she was successfull in killing Leon, would Makoto kept his word about "doing whatever it took to get her out of there" and took the blame during the trial?

Pretty much, except she's not really pretending. She's genuinely a nice person, she just goes crazy because of the video. In the end she leaves the message to get the blame away from you (t. kyoko [who is never wrong])

He got caught.

>it was shocking for a second person to die for one trial.
Did you start with 2?

>tfw saw it coming from a mile away as there was no way such a girl would be interested in a puny manlet like me- I mean Naegi

Until he learned that he and the rest would die? Absolutely. After that realization? Not so much, and even if he did Kyoko would have saved them all.

Still makes no sense. Why would she want to kill Leon, who is one of the sportiest people in the group when she could kill manga guy or the Fortune Teller guy

But she's genuine until the a/v room.

Easiest target to lure in besides Naegi
Dude wanted into the music business and she use that as her opportunity
Plus she was a young attractive idol with friends

The non-canon manga adaptation showed she was kinda threatened by his new found interest in a music star career, and that made her pick him, maybe there's something in the game that lead to that theory, though that's still an interpretation from someone other than the original writer.

Because why would a fat nerd come to her room for sex when he has glorious 2D? Even then the knife probably wouldn't puncture all his goddamn fat. Hiro was a paranoid asexual and definitely wouldn't come, she went with the horny wannabe chad because she knew it was a surefire chance.

She says she's not a virgin but in context that could also mean that had already used her blood in demonic ritual rather than meaning having had sex

Aho.

By the first murder the rule about needing to get away with murder to graduate is known, but the class trial is not. Sayaka and Leon both thought that they only needed to remain undiscovered and they'd walk free without anyone else being harmed.

Well the thing is everyone liked Chihiro. no one wanted to kill her. The reason Leon was picked was because Sayaka felt his disrespect of music as merely a way to get girls distasteful and so went for him based on that.

Because it was most convenient for the plot. First off, Sayaka and Leon were two characters prominently shown in promotions for Distrust, so killing them thematically represents Distrust moving to Danganronpa. Leon's execution is more-or-less untouched from how it was in Distrust, which is a primary reason people think it's one of the most brutal executions. This is the primary reason, and with this forlorn conclusion reality had to bend around the story in order to both set up the sequence of events to have them die and leave enough clues to make it clear it's him. The only two clues which actually point to Leon are 11037 and the shot to the incinerator only he could make. You can't get rid of the former because it's shipbait that Sayaka cared enough to exonerate Makoto. The name has to be written out in English or else the number thing wouldn't work, but every character's name is some nip shit that wouldn't work except for Leon. That leaves us with the incinerator shot, which you can't get rid of because each floor only gets used once in a murder so you don't have to run around the entire school looking for clues, and then there'd be no reason for the red herring with Hifumi owning the incinerator key. If the gate stays there, the only one who could use the incinerator is Hifumi so it'd be too obvious. If there's no gate, then anybody could have used the incinerator and we're back to the message, which as I already explained only works with Leon.

In short Kodaka wrote himself into a corner because like most nips he puts in stuff he thinks would be cool without caring about the internal continuity.

The blue hared lady happens to have feelings for the player character, but is also a person who would and has done anything to insure herself to still be a number 1 pop idol.

Because of this when she is shown the first motive, (A video of her friends possibly being dead) She decides to kill a fellow student and pin the crime on her crush, Makoto.

Her character has supposed to be a play on Maya Fey from Ace Attorney, with her being the MC's assistant and having a magic power. Her death was to firmly make Danganronpa a different thing from Ace Attorney, which was needed separation because of how similar those games can be on a base level

>The blue hared lady happens to have feelings for the player character

lolno she's manipulating you from the beginning

She doesn't start manipulating you until you receive your first motivation.

Not true. At the beginning of the game she gets flustered and wants to talk to the player more before getting interupted. Her FTE's, which so her interest in Makoto, happen before the motive video. Which is when she decided on killing. Her interest in and friendship with Makoto was real, it just that she saw betraying him as a yet another terrible act she needs to do to ensure that she can stay an idol.

This is literally impossible since the only reason why she was friendly with Makoto was because she recognized him from middle school.

Didn't you know? Makoto x Ann is quite the popular ship.

Hiyoko is kind of the anti-Sayaka now that I think about it
>frontman of sensationalized pop group vs solo traditional performer
>curvy beauty vs flat brat
>polite and friendly vs rude bully
>considers her group her family vs performing for the sake of her family
>implied to have done bad things to reach the top vs victim of terror and harassment from her fans, competitors and her own family
>betrayed her friend for personal gain vs afraid to make friends out of fear of betrayal and loss
>first one to crack under the pressure to kill vs thinks murderers are scum and would never actually kill anyone

Attached: hiyoko fullart.png (991x991, 1.16M)

Both of them canonically fucked powerful old dudes in the industry to get ahead.

I wish there was a Danganronpa game with branching paths. Like maybe if you said the right thing to a potential killer in a free time event you could persuade them not to do it and a different murder would take place. Or if you were hanging at with a victim at the time they were supposed to get murdered then their death would be avoided and again a different murder would have to take place. Since Danganronpa games are pretty long it would probably take way too much writing and effort for all the different routes so this will never actually exist. I really wish it could though.

Hiyoko isn't an idol, her family runs the industry.

Attached: kotoko.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

They should remake DR1 with branching path mechanics. Image if you spent enough free times with Toko you could have her fall in love with you instead of Byakuya. Or if There was a random chance of Sayaka choosing to kill say Hagakure or Hifumi instead. Or if she could succeed in killing to boot. Maybe you could save Taka or Chihiro if you hung out with them in the right times.

Then maybe you could even have a side game where you can chose to kill and then have to cover it up well enough to get away.

Lots of potential.

I can't believe she fucked her grandfather then.

My wife is the best in this side of the universe!!!!!

Attached: cf1cfdb.jpg (734x1024, 150K)

And they should have real-time grass growing mechanics as well, and fully 3D modeled titty bouncing when you move the screen around. Oh, and instead of it being a VN it should be interactive with microphone support and each character controlled by an emergent AI which is able to respond accurately and in-character to open-ended prompts. And it should come pre-packaged with lubricant and an 8" Monokuma dildo.

That was the original concept (and you can still see remnants of it in DR1 like the React system and the bad ending) but like you said that'd be a shitton of effort.
Danganronpa wants to be a series where the story has a consistent theme and builds up from that to a grand finale, so a structured narrative is pretty mandatory.

Attached: distrust.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>a literal whore

Are you calling what I said unrealistic or is this like a weird meme?

Jesus christ dangantards really are clinically autistic

sounds like you'd believe any lies some pig-faced whore would tell you

Attached: hiyoko hair.png (566x700, 332K)

A literal angel!!! I will die for her

Attached: 1503795268998.jpg (1400x1000, 324K)

Kotoko's eyes freak me out.

Then perish

Attached: tumblr_inline_pahvcgDmvz1vs7igb_500[1].png (500x272, 118K)

They're almost as good as Monaca's

Attached: UDG eyes.jpg (1024x726, 138K)

Attached: IStandByMyLastStatement.webm (854x480, 1.32M)

Will she be waiting for me, though? If not any kind of afterlife would be hell

Attached: 1530566008529.png (613x574, 231K)

Ok, but who is worst girl?

Attached: Blackyoungmanwithquestionmarksinhishead.png (600x512, 291K)

The game actually spins it to say that she’s more athletic than he is because of him not working out or whatever.

Even still, choosing to put the fake katana (a baseball bat effectively) in the room when she was going after the baseball guy is stupid as fuck

Attached: 54C9AC38-4AF8-4A99-9FCA-80F93E63D8B8.png (480x272, 278K)

Akane

Ibuki

Kyoko
>lol I was just pretending to be dead!

If we're going by who would be the worst girlfriend, Saiyonji and the masterminds. If going by who's a lame character, Sonia and Akane

For me it's between Tenko and Angie

Attached: 100p waifu material.png (1024x602, 835K)

Ibuki and Sayaka

Tsumugi or Junko
Man are there some real contenders though

Ibuki for being a retard and annoying

Ruruka, Hiyoko, Sayaka, Ibuki. Take your pick.

Akane.

Her character spot was originally for the 2nd game’s antagonist (hence why she has a imposing last name like Owari) but they scrapped that and went for Junko again.

What we got was Kodaka and Rui throwing together a replacement character that has no depth or place in the story

>If we're going by who would be the worst girlfriend, Saiyonji
absolute fool

Attached: protect.jpg (960x544, 146K)

Forgot Maki.

>wanting to fuck a child who kills animals and bullies the mentally ill

Akane is to Aoi what Kokichi is to Komaeda

She kills ants and bullying mikan is what makes her even better

Attached: 1561235979755.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Attached: 8b9.jpg (640x640, 46K)

She also kills crabs and flowers, and as a hippie, that's a big no-no

>Bullying Mikan makes her hotter
You do you

You've put on some serious baby weight you fat slut.

Attached: 19bpmy88sxh11.png (1584x1260, 2.19M)

This is unironically one of the shittiest tastes i've ever seen. Well, at least you got Akane right

>the ultimate gambler refuses to use protection, betting on herself to not get pregnant
>Makoto, the ultimate lucky student, overcomes the odds to impregnate her

It's just like the trial but this is way hotter.

So what was up with Taka? Did he just go batshit crazy or did Mondo become a split personality in him? And what's with the hair? I noticed hajime did something similar during the end up 2 when he was filled with future.

Attached: 1563323837737.jpg (739x230, 42K)

We don't know since the transformation is never explained. All we have are theories.

Attached: super saiyan theory.png (902x1217, 144K)

>as a hippie
I thought all of them died from all the STDs they got, serves them right

It was a euphemism for gay sex, really, and it's got nothing to do with Hajime's transformation. Kodaka agrees, don't bother him about it.

Whether or not you're into lolishit or femdom saying she'd be the worst girlfriend is just objectively wrong. You have to actually go through her Island Mode ending because she's still afraid to trust you through the end of her FTEs, but when she finally comes around she shows she's willing to support (You) for as long as you're with her. I think it's a step up from the more passive romances.
All of the "you're my slave" stuff is transparent tsundere bullshit, it's just framing being in a relationship in a way that isn't as scary for her. She still clearly values Hajime and his approval, and they don't always just do what she wants.

Mikan and Kazuichi deserved to get bullied by her. Kazuichi could have actually become a good character if she had survived to keep bullying him until he grew a spine.

Attached: gamers.jpg (960x544, 91K)

Attached: unknown (1).png (989x564, 491K)

It was just a very anime way of showing that Taka had started making major changes in his grief.

this was DR2's best new feature

Attached: present.jpg (598x566, 105K)

You have lame taste honestly

Kyoko should have ended up with Sayaka, not some stupid white knight manlet.

Prove me wrong

Attached: download (12).jpg (180x281, 9K)

>not all killing is murder

Attached: 1563581249252.jpg (1024x988, 60K)

>bust nut inside someone
>they can now manifest and fuse with your spirit when you die

I knew there was no fucking way she was going to live because she was introduced as the childhood friend sweetheart. I just didn't fully expect she was going to try and kill someone and frame you

Hard to end up with a corpse

Was it not in the PSP release of 1?

DR2 had Island Mode first, School Mode was added to DR1's re-releases.

>not knowing what manslaughter or self defense are

Attached: duck.jpg (683x1024, 252K)

It's a really good twist because it can get you no matter how much you were thinking ahead.
>She seems important, I bet she's the main heroine
>She's obviously being set up as the first victim
>She's losing it, she's gonna kill someone
Even if you're suspicious you're surprised when she ends up the "victim" after all

Why is she still wearing the killing game bracelet

What an awful character I can't believe people like Kaede too when she's essentially Sakaya 2.0.

All Danganronpa is shit.

For some reason I remembered it being just completing their report cards but you're right I forgot it was an island/school mode Reward.

Kaede is cute. Cute!

It is just completing their report cards in DR2.
In DR1 it's exclusive to School Mode.

Attached: db349ad80a7fa3222556a090e0fd8928.jpg (1243x917, 1.22M)

>people die when they're killed

Reminder to play Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Attached: Monaca.png (641x926, 619K)

You don't have to play Ultra Despair Girls and you miss nothing by skipping it

but kyoko loves touching dead bodies

And? You don't need to play Danganronpa at all if you look at it like that.
It's fun user, just fucking play it.

Attached: monaca.png (260x477, 154K)

The only thing you miss is Makoto's sister wanting to bang him

That explains why I was confused.

Is this legit?

Attached: __naegi_komaru_and_naegi_makoto_zettai_zetsubou_shoujo_and_etc_drawn_by_oekakinakuko__ab5f7201588213 (650x823, 99K)

Is he the best written character in the entire IP
I love V3 but jesus is 2 a way better game

Attached: 1474071921426s.jpg (125x70, 3K)

Attached: hallway.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

this, fpbp. and /thread

yes.
already played it and enjoyed it you stupid slut

I LOVE TENKO

Attached: 1559100943489.png (784x900, 757K)

>what happened to your wrist maizono
>well leon came into my room last night and...
Then he gets executed by everyone else. He did nothing wrong.

We can all agree sonia is worstgirl right?

retaliation isn't the same as instigation, an eye for an eye and all that.

There are worse girls and you know it

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Tenko_Chabashira_Sprite_(22).png (688x1040, 856K)

maizono is easily worse than her

BOW DOWN

You literally miss the best game in the franchise though

PLEASE CALL ME A DEGENERATE MALE AND TORTURE MY BALLS PLEEEEEASE

Can someone explain to me why makoto and nagito share a voice actor? What connection do the two people actually have? Why are they both lucky students who end up being obsessed with hope?

Ruruka

Kodaka wanted players to think he’s an older Naegi.
His name is anagram of “ I am Makoto Naegi and his design is based on Naegi too.

So it's ind of a fourth wall red herring? That's kind of disappointing, honestly. I feel like they should've put more into that connection.

>leon and sayaka are the main characters throughout development of dr1
>devs get so sick of the characters they immediately kill them off
they didn't deserve this fate

Attached: 1474515256294.png (522x649, 395K)

It's pure meta, there's no in-game connection

Now that you mention it, who would win in that situation? If you think about it, aren't they both pretty much just lucky?

True, But Chiaki is also slightly autistic, Which makes her easy to seduce

thank fucking god. that sounds as awful as having Yasuhiro as the mastermind

Killing is murder anyway you put it.

Why the fuck did they make this shot so creepy? It even got me to shiver for a sec.

That's retarded. If you're lucky you'll never get a bitch pregnant to begin with. Not that I know anything about that though.

Objectively incorrect

Attached: 421c0ffef50e4fbd7269cc4e82a29c4381a182f7_00.jpg (500x280, 27K)

i don’t remember this

I feel like the biggest problem with DR is plot-induced stupidity. Literally the first thing I noticed when I read "11037" was 'Oh, that obviously means "LEON,"' but it took the entire first case for everyone to figure it out.
Oh, and nonstop debates are really fucking retarded sometimes.

Play Lost Dimension
You won’t regret it

>killing is murder anyway you put it
I mean if you ignore the definition of the word murder, then sure.

I think another guy said you only think that because you know english already unlike the jap audience.

Sayaka literally tried to frame the only person who supported and stood by her for murder

Oh, good point.

It's because you know english it isin't like that when you're in japan. I even showed this to one of my japanese friends when i was in japan and he didin't understand the 11037.

Do they explain why she'd write it in english?

Mikan

Mikan deserves to be bullied, she's a deranged faggot who pretends to be a klutz for attention.

at least there's the language barrier, case 4 of V3 was the worst

Ispooki

it's been a while since I played it, but I think she did it in case Leon discovered it, that's why she also tried to hide it with her dying body. Yes, it is kind of retarded

Case 4 was pretty insulting, as soon as you see the sign washed up on the rocks, it should be pretty obviously to anyone with a brain whats going on.
Yet it still takes up 80% of the case

This scared the shit out of me.

Yo, thread is closed fuck off everyone.

Attached: 1563510629297.png (1890x1063, 958K)

I rolled my eyes when Himiko talked about chopsticks, that was how predictable that case was

>lel i'm so quirky right i love japan xD
She's one of those white stacys who try too hard and it's fucking annoying.

I still think Butcha-U's Danganronpa doujin is the best porn parody of a game

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x859, 241K)

I love Toko

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Toko_Fukawa_Sprite_Sidebar.png (535x535, 177K)

>Mr. Monokuma's Tutoring starts playing

Attached: hit it.gif (400x374, 340K)

>Evidence of creampie truth bullet
my fucking sides

>never played V3
>but did I read a nice doujin of this girl fucking what I assume was the MC with her futa dick
Who needs games

BABA BABA SHIBABAUUU

>kyoko doesn't have a crack in her hair
Imposter!

>read about this feature
>commit my free time to the girl whose panties I want most
>Every time they either die or kill before I get them

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562766219367.jpg (554x640, 13K)

Cases where a boy kills a girl:
>1-1
>3-3
>3-4

Cases where a girl kills a boy:
>1-3
>2-5
>3-1
>3-2

Cases where a boy kills another boy:
>1-2
>2-1
>2-4
>3-5

Cases where a girl kills another girl:
>1-5
>2-2
>2-3

Cases that are a suicide:
>1-4

Case 5 was pretty fucking bad too, the second you see the blatant pause in the video it's obvious what happened. So fucking obvious I was expecting to get curveballed and it was actually shocking that they just played that shit so uncreatively.

Why's that?

Kinda neato that they split it so far down the middle
Even the double murders of the case 3s were F-MM, F-FF and M-FF.

Another two questions:
How did Hifumi know Celeste's real name?
Why did someone decide to write a Makoto x Mukuro fanfic and include it with dr2?

>2-3
losing 3 girls in one case. A sad day

Now that I think about it, other than case 5 literally every murder in 2 is a same sex murder.
Which means case 2 and 3 was just losing 5 girls in a row.

>How did Hifumi know Celeste's real name?
The bonk on the head brought back memories from when they were all friends.
>Why did someone decide to write a Makoto x Mukuro fanfic and include it with dr2?
I don't fucking know but we've been paying for it ever since.

>we've been paying for it ever since
What do you mean? I just finished 2 recently, did IF affect 3's story or something? I thought it was just supposed to be an unimportant spinoff thing that you could just ignore.
And speaking of Kyoko, why didn't she remember she was the ultimate detective? I thought they only had their school memories taken away, but she was a detective before that.

In 3 literally every murder other than 5 was an opposite sex murder. Also, at least one male character dies in every chapter of that game

Even if he was right, so was everyone else for catching him.

>Why did someone decide to write a Makoto x Mukuro fanfic and include it with dr2?
I dont remember this? What

>In 3 literally every murder other than 5 was an opposite sex murder.
Not trial 1 :^)

>did IF affect 3's story or something?
No but it saddled the fanbase with autistic Mukurofags
>why didn't she remember she was the ultimate detective?
Because Junko fucked with her memories worse than everyone else so that she couldn't fuck everything up. Or at least Junko assured herself she couldn't.

>And speaking of Kyoko, why didn't she remember she was the ultimate detective? I thought they only had their school memories taken away, but she was a detective before that.
Never mind, mistake on my part. Junko just took more of her memories than the others.

wait im a retard without a brain ignore my trial 1 comment

Tsumugi was a boy the whole time?

I wish
Would have made her something other than dead boring for the entire game

A similar thing sort of happens in 2. Hiyoko is the weakest, frailest, and most unpleasant person, but only gets killed because of a coincidence when she happened to walk into a different murder

Do you think she actually grows a penis when she cosplays as boys? Or is it just a really, really good prosthetic.

Another thing is that Sayaka didn't knew about Chihiro being a dude, I guess she didn't go for weedman because he can see the future and she thought too much of him or because weedman dies in the demo

>Miss Monomi's Practice Lesson starts playing

Attached: 1560217750746.gif (240x180, 433K)

>Another thing is that Sayaka didn't knew about Chihiro being a dude
Really good intuition my ass.

She went for Makoto because she trusted her implicitly. Women can detect unflinchingly loyal beta males and are always quick to exploit them.

In fact, Kyoko does the same thing later in the game.

And so did Celes

Attached: 1546255775170.png (591x910, 1.05M)

*sniffs her butt*

Shame Sonia didn't made Souda do something to make himdie.

i'm glad this bitch died in the first case
i was about to drop the whole series because of how boring and stereotypical everything, so forced myself to complete at least the first case
then the game actually got good

Hey-hey hey-hey-HEY!

>loved DR1
>loved DR2
>UDG is a slog
Goddamit I just want to play V3 already but I have to finish this shit and watch the anime first

The moral of the story is never be the "nice guy"

The only thing it gets you is being kept on the backburner as a get out of jail free card

>but I have to finish this shit and watch the anime first
Why?

To be fair, Kyoko being able to trust Makoto is what allowed the six of them to survive in the first place.

So the lesson is be a bad guy and hit women, but be strong to deal with the whiteknights

The twist is kind of what got me hooked on the game. Ballsy move to set up a generic love interest heroine only to suddenly and unexpectedly kill her off AND reveal she was a backstabbing bitch.

Because I’m autistic and have to play/watch things in order of release

Women are basically children, so you need to take a firm hand with them, shut down their bullshit and always remind yourself that their shit is just in their nature.

White Knights, however, are truly repulsive creatures who try to overcorrect for their lack of quantifiable biological advantages when it comes to mating not by developing skills or hoarding resources, but by debasing themselves and selling out their entire gender for a crumb of pussy. They're beggars, scoundrels and cowards who hide behind a veil of apparent progressivism because history has taught them that it's the only way to acquire female attention. They deserve no sympathy and you should make sure to humiliate and degrade every single one you meet to remind them of their chosen place in the male hierarchy as snivelling worms.

>Women are basically children
Well yeah, why do you think they always say "women and children"?

not him but v3 references the three games and the anime.

In all fairness, being a nice guy got him through the entire game, meanwhile every dickhole got murdered outside of Togami

Yasuhiro was also a pretty big dickhole.

Remember the fallen.

Attached: Danganronpa_3_-_Fullbody_Profile_-_Daisaku_Bandai.png (403x839, 221K)

This was probably the most glad I was for any character to die
What an unpleasant character

No.

>What an unpleasant character
Why's that?

Based i love tenko too!

That does it!
IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD

Attached: Angery kokichi.png (675x799, 706K)

Is it important to watch the whole anime? I heard it was only necessary to watch the third season after playing despair girls.

>music as merely a way to get girls distasteful and so went for him based on that.
I thought it was because he’s gullible as shit and thought Sayaka wanted to fuck him.

But that wasn't a picture of Ruruka.

Just his gimmick of being a giant black man with a little boy voice seemed too wildly stupid even for this series
I was genuinely worried i was going to have to deal with it for the entire future arc

Daisaku gets it based on his dumb gimmick. Though Ruruka deserves it for her actual character

Leon's fucking retarded, so he's actually obsessed with music if you don't finish his report card (is it even possible to do that on your first playthrough?), so maybe he thought he could get tips or something from Sayaka.

>Little girl*

Nice guys who died
>Chihiro
>Ishimaru
>Twogami
>Nekomaru
>Gundham
>Rantaro
>Ryoma
>Gonta
>Kaito
>KI-BO

Dickholes who died
>Leon
>Teruteru
>Komaeda
>Korekiyo
>Ouma

Nice guys who lived
>Makoto
>Hajime
>Fuyuhiko
>Shuichi

Dickholes who lived
>Togami
>Hagakure
>Souda

Technically, dickholes have nice guys beat.

>World is ravaged after apocalyptic event
>give the guy with the world's best farming ability a forbidden action that virtually guarantees his death
>also give the world's best pharmacist one that virtually guarantees her death
>but give the sociopathic high school drop-out whose only talent is candy an action that physically can't be violated due to the location of the game
Why was Tengan such a retard?

danganronpa the animation is based on the first game; nothing new comes out of that show so you can skip it if you've played the first game
danganronpa 3 is the one you'd want to watch after despair girls. don't fuck up the episode order either.

>don't fuck up the episode order either
What do you mean?

So what do Mondo and Hifumi count as?

He was counting on Seiko going rape mode

Mix of nice guy and dickhole

So canonically how did everything end

We just don't know. Everything could have been a lie or it all could be true, with every combination in between.

Watching order is Future ep 1, Despair ep 1, Future ep 2, Despair ep 2, etc etc
Watching all of future or all of despair first will spoil the other

I see, that's strange. How about the Hope Arc?

Hope is the final one

danganronpa 3 is split into two arcs: future and despair. basically you hop between the two arcs like watching the first episode of future then watching the first episode of despair.
you can't watch an arc in it's entirety.
the show went full retard in a lot of places though so maybe you should just read what happens instead.

Alright, thanks.
I played ZTD. I can handle a bit of full retard.

God i want seiko to rape me

As someone who has played all Danganronpa I feel it's not required at all. I watched it just out of curiosity but it's honestly shit. I consider it non-canon actually. It adds a retarded (and pointless) killing game and worthless characters that amount to nothing. In fact, you're better off not watching it if you liked Danganronpa 2 because it ruins everything

god i wish that were me

I'll probably just watch it and ignore it if I hate it. As for Dr2, from what I've gathered, it feels like mass effect 2-tier filler. The only thing it did was give the exposition that the world actually is fucked up and that the survivors from dr1 are fighting it with the future foundation, but the island inhabitants staying behind shows that they probably existed solely for that exposition. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll figure that out soon, I guess.

sounds pretty based

Get in line.

Attached: 1537359905918.jpg (2000x2829, 834K)

You want to be a little girl who got gang raped?

Best girl

Can a princess who isn't betrothed to anyone just have sex willy-nilly? You'd think a royal family would try to preserve their daughter's purity for marriage. Unless it doesn't work like that anymore these days.

(me)
"Willy-nilly" is the wrong term. Forgive me, I'm an ESL.
Define what's canon in DR. 1, 2, UDG and 3 are fiction in V3's universe. They are two unrelated stories.

Ruruka was fun to hate at least. And a good fap.

the threads were the best part about DR3

Attached: 1473980884405.jpg (600x439, 50K)

I wish she wrote it in katakana instead. It would look like arrows instead of numbers, which would've been cooler.

JUZOBOYS
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

her character is insufferable but at least she's cute, i guess

Attached: 08e155522bfd51ff4ab13baee4acd363--super-danganronpa-pretty-art.jpg (236x312, 19K)

>"Willy-nilly" is the wrong term.
Not really. It made sense dude.

Willy-nilly is fine in that context Pedro, don't worry about it

Does "willy-nilly" mean "whenever you want"?

fuck I wish I saved the pasta he posted

Attached: 1472004646389.png (1700x840, 425K)

It can mean "without a lot of thought or preparation." Effortless, casual. It applies.

more or less
The more close definition would be "without planning"

Okay then. Thanks mates.

>every character with remotely dark skin gets a violence-themed NG code
Was Tengan racist?

God what a fucking banger that song is.

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (56).jpg (500x500, 124K)

I just started 999 today, what language and mode do you guys prefer? is the dubs any good, or should I just stick with the japanese voiceover?

Based Mahiruchad

Use the dub

Leon really didnt deserve to die so soon

i am going to save her then fuck her comatose

Based.

It's probably because they were designed first, but these two are my least favourite of the original designs by far

I wanna take a big whiff of toko's pussy musk

If Leon had tried to fight her off and then explain things the next day, she would've made up a story about him attacking her, thus turning everyone against him. Leon was completely cornered.

>t these two are my least favourite of the original designs by far
Why?

Saionji.

Sayaka just has such a plain jane, stereotypical anime girl look
Leon, I just don't like his goatee and hair.
Also I remembered that Yasuhiro existed, so i lied. He's the worst one.

>what is house arrest
they got sakura and mondo there. locking her up inside her room is no big deal.

The Manga shows him trying to calm her down after she ran into the bathroom, only for Maizono to try and attack him by surprise because she thought that he was going to try and kill her. They get into a struggle, with Leon still trying to get her to calm down, and in the heat of the moment, she tries to run away, but ends up running into the knife by accident.

Attached: DC10128A-26A8-410A-B338-6F5CC795BE72.png (500x705, 189K)

Sorry, but you deserved to die. Back-stabbing whore.

Also wish Yasuhiro was the guy who actually got murdered. Guy was basically fodder throughout the whole way through and I'm puzzled that he survived. Fuyuhiko definitely should've died too, but I forgot the series we're talking about. Solid death picks DR1 besides Chapter 1 though.

red herring

that sounds even worse

How so?

It makes Leon's situation even more fucked then it already was.

In the game it was essentially him fending himself from an crazy bitch and killing her off just simply because the chance was given iirc, but instead the crazy bitch kind of fucking kills herself by accident while trying to run after a failed attempt, whilst Leon trying his best to calm her down compared to literally killing her Jason style.

I agree with user, that shit must've sucked for Manga Leon.

yes

>runs into knife
hahahahah what a dumb bitch

Well, yeah. That’s kinda the point.

what the fuck does v3 have to do with sdr2?

Yes, but it ended off completely different from eachother.

Granted Leon is still a bitch but one is a bit more nicer on him then the other.

It’s even worse because in the Manga, Sayaka and Leon carried Naegi together back to his room after Mondo knocked him out, and bonded over tea together. From Leon, point of view, he thinks they hit it off pretty well and were friends, but Sayaka hated him for trying to become a rockstar just to pick up girls, and she thought it was an insult to her entire career. That’s why she picked him.

Oh my fuck, I didn't know the manga was pretty crazy like that. It's nice that the manga branches out like that. Might pick it up one of these days actually. I assume its not canon given the differences?

Either way, it was still a fucked up situation that they found themselves in.

The Gundam Seed of Danganronpa.

It’s probably non canon. Still decent though.

How did DR get away with actually making the first three killers literally the people most likely to kill someone in the school? Forget all you know about the setting and the characters and just look at Leon and Mondo

They’re teenagers.

why are there dang threads all the sudden

I just got back into it a few days ago

I don’t know.

Why are you retarded?

Why are Sayaka haters so retarded?

To save the people she cared about

Attached: 81C965C2-DAFE-4BFE-8E7F-419931E5C0D8.jpg (457x644, 53K)

Seething self inserting cuck

Because they didn't play the game or they're angry self inserting losers who felt betrayed.

>Ibushit

t. didn't play the game

Attached: 1501439703153.jpg (640x355, 36K)

Why would I self-insert with a character who's chapter 1 fodder? I'm disappointed in your bad tastes user.

Attached: hmmm.png (224x268, 73K)

>why won’t my hoodie unzip

>self inserting cuck is too retarded to know what self inserting is
Your shit waifu Kyoko will never be real.

Makoto probably saw Sayaka naked during their time at school. TDP universe implies they got together after graduation so he probably saw her naked then too.

Attached: 78A6505E-7538-473A-819A-F8D9990F391C.jpg (400x267, 31K)

Nagito is the biggest madman but his greatness is at least as much from the perfect situations the story creates for him to shine as his actual character. UDG and DR3 also really didn't do him any favors, he's only 10/10 in DR2.
The actual best-written character is Toko.

Attached: banter.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Attached: 1550339615242.jpg (274x362, 127K)

Worst girl. She deserved the bat.

>Throws in another shit-tier character

Yeah, can't take you seriously. Just dilate and have sex mongoloid.

>Toko
>Best anything
No

Every character is shit-tier in this series to be fair.

Attached: 1471677254233.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Fuck off Togami

Attached: toko virgin.jpg (960x544, 113K)

>worst girl
>in a game with Akane
JEEZ

Attached: Mahiru fullart.png (1200x1200, 491K)

Which girls are actually virgins?

well this thread is quickly making it's way to the at this rate

Akane > chapter 2 fodder/man hating bitch

None.

I liked Mahiru, so I vouch with you user. While not a big favorite, I would've liked if she had one more chapter just to give her character a bit of a boost.

That's true desu. I think the series has a lot of shit characters, but I'm convinced that Kodaka is aware of that.

Proof?

She's not Tenko. She henpecks dipshit teenagers so they shape up into upstanding young men (husband material) instead of turning into lazy bums like her dad.

Attached: Komaru.png (1025x1031, 776K)

How is it so hard for people to understand Case 2?

She's a fucking bitch who got what was coming to her

FUCK DANGANRONPA AND FUCK REALITY

Attached: ec38159ade496bcb835b4443bea63f02.png (1024x1024, 351K)

Did you see that one Twatter post from some shit meme bot where it basically said "Chihiro is Trans fuck you!" and back pedaling the moment it got fucked in the ass.

People like that get on my fucking nerves. Twitter DR kin fags ignore Chihiro's entire story arc just for a fucking tranny agenda and drives me up the fucking wall. We know why he's dressed as such and his pursuit of wanting to be stronger and these niggers are automatically screaming "HE'S A FUCKING TRANNY".

Chapter 2 of DR1 is possibly the best chapter in the series (2nd only to Chapter 5 DR2) and its baffling how retards can easily miss the entire message of the chapter.

Attached: 1559975300585.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

There's an incredible amount of Danganronpa fans who got into the series from tumblr and let that inform all of their opinions before they ever played the game, and just completely ignored any part of the text that disagreed with their headcanons

Attached: 1edff60620c457729d57bf5907b9aba5.jpg (900x861, 310K)

wrong.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1200x788, 125K)

Even still, it’s fascinating how dense these people are.

Yeah, Danganronpa sadly attracts degenerates. Its horrible in DR's case because there's so many snowflakes, kinnies, and headcanon fags that you'll go insane. Its best to get into this series without contact with the fandom and going into it blind for a peaceful and fun experience. If it wasn't for the fact that I got into it when the craze died off, the pain would be unbearable.

Hope this clears things up

Attached: virgin.png (994x412, 434K)

Sounds like you missed a trolling goldmine, if they refuse the truth in front of them, fuck em

The best category here is "Horny Virgin" by the way

Attached: oink.jpg (900x506, 102K)

Totally agreed OP. Funnily enough I had no idea the fandom was this bad till I roamed around after beating 1/2/UDG/V3 just to see general consensus. Sad that I did missed out on some good material, but at least it did not hinder my experience. The story is pretty decent and the last thing I want is a headcanon fag ruining it for me back when I was still playing the games first time around.

It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him.

Reminder that 2-5 was the absolute peak of this franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0

Attached: Chiaki think.png (282x308, 26K)

I still don't understand why so many trannies and SJWs like anime stuff when it has everything they supposedly hate. Traps, cute females, fanservice, etc. It's really weird, I guess they just like the cartoony artstyle and socially awkward characters like any other misfit loser.

Attached: image.jpg (597x815, 80K)

mega. nz/ #!qQNX0IjC!gAeHPLtVo2qR4dKyUs5gEBg1hQfRn8dvwDfvvqyqYsg

Dangan lewd folder, slightly outdated but enjoy anyways

That sure is a stupid quote now that I've thought about it at all

Attached: I live on through this arm!.png (960x544, 543K)

It was until 3-4 and 3-5 came long

Attached: New.Danganronpa.V3.full.2188917.jpg (1000x2401, 2.67M)

That’s the point.

This is bait.

Brainlets like them only sought for characters that can ruin with their agenda. To actually believe they put time into visual novels is giving them way too much credit.

Attached: Duwang Gang.jpg (1200x821, 286K)

3-4 was a horrible trial. Monotaro gives you four truth bullets and solves the whole case for you. Way too easy, and the memory loss thing didn't make sense. 3-5 is definitely one of the best trials in the series though.

3-5 is far and away one of the worst cases in the series. Only 1-3 really competes against it.

Genuinely curious, what did you find wrong with it? Having an anonymous member of the class trial was something that worked out pretty well. My only issue with it is that it didn't really affect the overall plot of the game until the very end, when keebo's antenna falls out

>t. incels still seething that their waifu ins't real
V3 is unironically the best entry in the series in every possible way and it isn't even close.

Attached: cMREp0d.jpg (697x697, 70K)

The case is solved in the first three seconds when they show you the video. Everything else is just a bunch of idiocy to waste time. Especially that horseshit where Shuichi gives the worst fucking lie in written history as soon as he realizes Kokochi's plan, there was no point to that whole sequence.

>brainlet memelord can't read

>waaaah why isn't Chiaki real it's not FAIR
Watching you incels SEETHE over Kodaka BTFOing you all will never fail to make me smile

Attached: P6.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Keep projecting, tranny

They were Kodaka's least favourite too, that's why they died first.
If I'm remembering correctly he said something at some point about them being two of the first designs they had and kept most consistent since DISTRUST so when it came time for Danganronpa he wrote them out as quick as possible so he could see fresher designs he was more interested in more.

I dont understand, are you under the impression that someone mentioned 3-6?
This posts don't make sense

I was unimpressed with V3 beyond the first trial until the end. Basically BTFOing all the danganfags who wanted more headcanon material made me grin in a way no videogame has since

How?

No, she and Leon did everything wrong. You know who did absolutely nothing wrong? Nagito.

Attached: 20190701180419_1.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

>playingthe port that butchers the main twist

It doesn't ruin it in my opinion but it does remove the cool meta aspect of it. I understand not being able to get it on a long dead console though.

The ending, man. It was so ridiculous I had absolutely no idea it was coming, and it mocked those who wanted more and more danganronpa just for more characters to ship etc. I mean, did you see that ending coming? Did anyone?

I want to hold kyoko's leathery hand.

Junko's sister dressed as Junko is obviously the best choice.

"hehe if i frame it as if my trash tier bait is somewhat effective within my incoherent screams into the void, it almost feels as if I'M laughing at someone else for once" good hustle out there champ i'm sure you'll strike a nerve eventually if you cast a wide enough net and keep at it.

Attached: 20190721_183116.jpg (1080x1080, 270K)